The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Xmas Story of Slavery.

By The Slaver.

Dec 25. Julian moaned as his mouth was fucked by George’s cock; Julian now had no mind of his own, his sole purpose in life now was to serve George’s cock.

How this happened started a few days ago.

Dec 23. Julian was putting the finishing touches to the tree in the front room of his house. Julian was 29 years old; he had a fit tight body, he was a Ginger, his Ginger hair was cut into a Flat-Top. Julian had only to work half a day tomorrow, and then he was off for the Holidays. As he stepped back from the tree to have a better look, his cell rung.

He snatched it up from a side table, and answered it. “Hi,bro!” Said a voice at the other ends of the cell, it was Lou, Julian’s younger brother; but only by a year or so. As Julian moved around the room talking to his brother Julian did not notice that his House-mate had arrived home from work, early, and was standing in the hallway, listening to every word Julian said.

“You know that George is also spending the Holidays here this year. It seems that he hadn’t told his mother that he was Gay. She throw him out last year with some Twink Boyfriend he had at the time!” Julian was silent, as his brother said something.

“Oh, no. I’ve told him, no bringing home Boyfriends, or one nightstands to fuck over the Holidays.” Said Julian, for a few minutes Julian listened to Lou, before saying, “So you’re be arriving tomorrow any time after 12. Well I’m on a half day tomorrow, so we might be able to go a bar in the afternoon.”

Ending the call, Julian went to the kitchen to get a drink of water; as he left the room George entered the room from the hallway. ‘Please, won’t someone help me. Make that prick see sense, or better still make him into a cock loving slut, who’ll serve only me.’ George thought. He knew that no one was listening; but this year, someone was!.

Dec 24. Julian reached his house he had finished work and now his holidays could start, parked his car, he sauntered towards the front entrance of his suburban home. As Julian entered his home, he called out, to his brother, Lou, who he hoped had arrived, George would not finish work until six. Julian heard no response. He hung his coat in the hallway closet. Julian walked towards the front room of his home. Julian was startled when he entered the room and saw Santa sitting in one of the room’s leather chairs, cock hanging out the front of his red pants, smiling.

“Who the Fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing here.” Julian said, unable to think of anything else to say. Santa did not answer. He only smiled at the angry young man before him. “Did you hear me? I asked you a question!” Julian said.

Santa held up his forearm and clenched his fist. Julian tried to speak again, but found that he could not. “Quiet, Slave.” Santa ordered, Julian stared at Santa. “Who I am you already know. And why I’m here is of no importance to you, Slave.”

Julian started to walk towards Santa. With a wave of his hand, Santa froze Julian, like a statue. “Freeze.” Santa ordered. The stunned Julian was suspended in mid-flight, frozen in place. Santa remained seated, shaking his head. Santa rose from the leather chair and said, “Follow me.” Santa led Julian up the stairs to the master bedroom.

When they entered the bedroom, Santa snapped his fingers. In a flash, Julian was naked and exposed. “Julian, you’ve got a nice body. Really nice. But your cock’s a little one. That’s okay, after today you won’t be using, or need your cock anymore.” With another snap of his fingers, Santa produced a plastic cock cage. “Not while you’re in this.” Yet another snap of his fingers, and Santa had encased Julian’s cock in the plastic cock cage. Santa raised his forearm and clenched his fist and Julian found himself on his knees, staring at Santa’s cock.

Santa smiled as he jiggled his 10″ flaccid beast in front of Julian’s eyes. “This is a cock, Slave.” Santa walked around the frozen Julian and caressed his buttocks. Santa licked his index and middle fingers and slipped the moist fingers into Julian’s arse. “Never been touched like that, have you, Slave?”

“No.”, Julian moaned drawing in a deep breath. “How’s it feel, Slave?” Santa asked. “I don’t like it.”, Julian replied, with clenched teeth, panting. Santa clicked his fingers, and fingered Julian’s ass faster and faster. “How’s that feel, Slave” Asked Santa. “Feels great, Sir.” Julian responded enthusiastically.

“That’s right, Julian. Feels great.” Santa said. Santa circled around to Julian’s mouth and shoved his massive cock down Julian’s throat. Santa’s sizable cock forced Julian to spit it out of his mouth. “That is not right, Slave” Santa snapped, and hit Julian across his face. Then with a snap of Santa’s fingers, Julian resumed his suckling upon Santa’s cock, starting with Santa’s thick mushroom head and making his way up and down Santa’s thick shaft. Slowly he licked Santa’s cock to his balls.

Julian traced his tongue about Santa’s dick head, the cut ridges of his cock, down the veins that lined his cock, down to his jangling balls and Santa’s ball-sacs. As Julian licked his way back to Santa’s cock head, Santa forced his cock down Julian’s throat and said, “When I cum, swallow.” Santa cum, and Julian swallowed, Santa cum again, and again Julian swallowed. Santa cum a third time, and Julian swallowed that load as well. Julian had pleasured Santa as he had ordered Julian to do.

“Get on the bed, Slave.” Julian knelt on the bed, exposing his arse to Santa. Santa fucked Julian silly, he pounded Julian’s ass fast and hard. “How’s that feel, Slave?” Santa asked. “Good, Sir.” Julian answered, he was now nothing more, than a mindless robot. Julian’s cock, strained against the tight confines of his cage. Julian’s cock tensed and hardened as Santa’s cock massaged and tickled his prostate. Santa gave Julian’s p-spot an awakening he had never experienced before in his life.

Without any further manipulation, Julian screamed, as cum shot from his dick head, splattering the inners of the plastic cock cage. Santa laughed, watching the caged Julian enjoy his spoiled orgasm. “Nice wad shot, Slave.” Santa said. “Thank you, Sir.” Julian replied.

When Santa felt his climax rising, he pulled his cock out of Julian’s arse. Santa snapped his fingers, and produced a prostate massager, he held out the massager to Julian and said, “Massage yourself. Loosen up.” Julian took the massager and slid the acrylic tool into his arse.

Santa went down stairs and walked through the hallway, he then opened the door to the basement and made his way downs. There, he found a naked Lou, bobbing up and down upon a 13″ vibrating dildo. His mouth was filled with a red rubber ball gag. As Lou writhed in the painful pleasure of the orgasms he’d experienced for the last three hour, Santa watched as the writhing Lou shot another wad that was sucked away by the tube attached to his cock.

Santa clenched his fist and the red rubber ball gag in Lou’s mouth, vanished. As Lou drew in breath, Santa shoved his erect cock down Lou’s throat, he held tightly onto the back of Lou’s head, so he could not pull off the cock in his mouth. Santa then began to face-fuck Lou. In no time Santa cum; Lou swallowed Santa’s cum, he had no choice; Santa was holding him all the way down on his cock.

Santa pulled out of Lou’s mouth, and clenched his fist, the red rubber ball gag reappeared in Lou’s mouth. Santa then whispered into Lou’s ear. Then Santa closed his eyes and waved his hands, Lou, the dildo and the milking tube disappeared in a cloud of red smoke, Lou would reappear in Santa’s Dairy at the North Pole. Santa ascended the stairs of the basement into the hall, and then back up to the Master bedroom.

As Santa returned, he could hear Julian moaning as he plunged the prostate massage deeper and deeper into himself, filling his whole with the acrylic toy. “Stop, Slave!” Santa ordered, Julian stopped in mid plunged. Santa moved behind Julian, pulled out the massager; Santa then fucked Julian silly a second time, he pounded Julian’s ass fast and hard, again. Also again Santa’s cock massaged and tickled Julian’s prostate.

Julian screamed, as his cum shot from his dick, splattering the inners of the plastic cock cage, again. Santa laughed, watching as the caged Julian enjoyed his second spoiled orgasm. Santa felt his orgasm build, he fucked Julian even harder, deeper and faster. Santa screamed as he cum, filling Julian’s gut with his cum. Santa fell forwards onto Julian’s back; he lay there panting.

After a few minutes Santa pulled out of Julian, and climbed off him; Santa pushed his soft cock back into his pants, and zipped them up. Santa then ordered Julian to stand before him. Julian did as he was told. Santa slid the prostate massager, back into Julian’s cum filled arse; he then clicked his finger. Julian became encased from the neck down in tight Red Leather, the plastic cock cage on his cock pointed out of a slit in the crotch arear of the Red Leather.

Santa clicked his fingers, Julian’s Flat-Top, disappeared, leaving his head completely, bald. Then Santa run two fingers several times around Julian’s throat, before clicking his fingers. “Speak, Slave!” Julian tried to speak, but he could not mutter a single word. “Good, Slave. From now on you will never again speak. The only sound you will make will be the grunts and moans of pleaser when you’re whole, or mouth are being fucked!”

With a final click of Santa’s fingers, Julian disappeared in a puff of red smoke; to reappear asleep under the tree in the front room of the house; with a red ribbon bow tied around his neck. Also the was a note from Santa telling George that Julian was now his Slave; and that George could now enjoy Julian’s warm, wet mouth and fuck his tight arse into oblivion—permanently.

Dec 25. Julian moaned as George cum; Julian swallowed George’s cum. As he pulled out of Julian’s mouth: George silently, Thanked Santa for his Gift.

THE END: