The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

X those that apply

“Welcome to Curse’s ‘R’ Us, what can I do for you young lady?”

“It’s those bitches at school, they’ve completely ruined my reputation. I can’t believe the nerve of those sluts, telling everyone in school about the back brace I sometimes have to wear.”

Fawn was fuming just thinking about the week at school she’d had. She was always one of the nicest girls in school, smart, pretty, a friend to everyone. Well, those days were over, she thought. No more nice girl. Those bitches wanted to trash her, she’d trash them right back. Curses ‘R’ Us seemed just what she was looking for, hidden in the unusually overlooked occult section of the phone book.

“Well honey,” the older woman said placing her hand on Fawn’s. “That does sound just awful. Now let me write this down, you want a curse on all those bitches at school. Hmmm... I might need something a bit more specific.”

Fawn watched the strange woman writing everything down that she’d already said, and maybe some distant part of her wondered if any of this made sense. Still, she was fuming mad. Those girls had completely ruined what many of her friends thought of her and it was just so wrong. They acted like they ruled the school. Bitches, she thought, anger boiling over yet again.

“The spirit squad, that’s what they call themselves, bitches.” Fawn said. “Tina, Dana, Jenny, and Lauren. They’re part of the cheerleading squad but they’re the ones every guy lusts over, stupid bitches.”

The older woman wrote down the more specific information and looked over her pad for a moment, placing the pen behind her ear.

“Ahhh... now that we can help you with. Tell me, just what kind of curse were you wanting to purchase today?”

Suddenly Fawn looked down. She had no idea exactly what she wanted. She’d been fuming so much on the way over here, she never even went so far as to think of how to best serve up her revenge.

“I... I don’t really know. I just know those stupid bitches deserve to be humiliated and shown to the world for what they truly are.” Yeah, thought Fawn, that sounded right. They’d exposed her secrets to the school, the spirit squad deserved to have their worst fears and secrets turned on them too.

The woman was still writing when Fawn looked up. “I want those stupid bitches to be revealed for the slutty whores they really are.”

“Well now,” The woman said placing the pad of paper on the counter. “This is more of what I need to help you out. Now you realize we require payment up front and there are no returns. Once the curse is initiated, you must accept whatever happens to this ‘spirit squad’.”

Yeah, of course, stupid bitches deserve whatever they get.” Fawn paused. “Just what will they get?”

The woman smiled and turned towards the back of the store. “That all depends on what we have in stock right now. Hold on a second, let me confer with my partner.”

Walking back and propping open a rear door, the woman called out. “Hey Theo, you done working on that truck, we got a customer.”

Fawn looked around the store and browsed the display cases, mostly candles and dusty looking small stone sculptures. The place was really creepy but places like this were just where revenge needed to come from, the girl thought.

“Theo!” The woman yelled, startling Fawn from her thoughts.

Finally a large hulking black man entered the rear of the store. He was huge and intimidating looking, his eyes friendly in spite of his size. He glanced over at Fawn and then looked down at the older woman.

“Theo, we need a curse, something for some cheerleaders who’ve been bothering this poor girl.” The woman said.

“Pardon, you need a purse?” The man said loudly.

“NO, I said... oh never mind, here, fill the order please.” The woman shouted back. She handed the man the sheet of paper she’d written the information on.

He nodded, turned, and went back through the rear door.

“Sorry about Theo, he works on his truck a lot and just doesn’t hear as well anymore. Usually he works the country roads a few counties over but this month he’s helping me get organized here. Give him a minute or two and we’ll get you situated.”

Fawn smiled and went back to browsing the store displays.

When Theo did return, no words were spoken, he simply handed what looked like a small vial of powder to the woman and nodded politely to Fawn before heading off to continue working on his truck.

“Well, here we go now. I have you one curse, especially mixed to handle four girls named Tina, Dana, Jenny, and Lauren. The mix is also geared specifically for cheerleaders. Does that sound about right?”

“Yes, but what does it do and how do I use that?” Fawn said, pointing at the vial in the woman’s hands.

“Oh it’s really simple to use. Just sprinkle this on the girl’s clothing, you mentioned they’re in a spirit squad, right?” Fawn nodded. “Good, just put it on their uniforms and then the curse should take effect in about an hour.”

The woman paused, placing the vial in a small paper bag.

“As for what this should do, I believe it’s quite powerful but works with simplicity. In other words it will make them choose to become what they may least want to be and also work through qualities already existing within them. You really have to wait and see. The effects always vary slightly, but I imagine you should be very well satisfied with the results.”

Fawn grinned a little, her mind already turning over just how justified she was in this. Those bitches not only ruined her life, they’d done so for others too, and for three years of high school. It was getting old to every student. They not only deserved to be cursed, they earned it.

“That’ll be $59.11 with tax and everything. Would you like to join our Frequent Curser program? You get a card and we stamp it each time you purchase a curse. When you buy ten the next one’s free.”

Fawn looked up at the strange old woman. She was so very odd that the whole thing seemed rather amusing. But Fawn had more important things to focus on and decided she really didn’t care about anything but getting back at the spirit squad right now.

“No, no thanks, just this today.” She handed over three twenties. “Keep the change.”

“Thanks very much for shopping Curses ‘R’ Us, please come again.” The woman called out as Fawn clutched the small bag to her chest and rushed from the store.

* * *

By Monday afternoon Fawn had almost decided against using the curse, almost that is, until Tina and Dana saw her walking up to her locker.

“Well everyone, look who it is, little miss back brace! Poor little girly probably spends too much time spreading her legs, on her back for street bums, she can’t properly stand up straight.” Tina, the blonde bitch in the group shouted, making sure the whole hall of students could hear her.

Dana chimed right in as if this were the most enjoyable activity of her day. “Oh, poor Fawn, don’t you know bums carry diseases, they probably got all kinds of dirty things. I guess a girl as plain as you just has to take it where she can get it, huh?”

At that moment as Fawn fumed and steadied herself near her locker, Jenny and Lauren walked up. The four of them were all together now and none of them appeared to care how horrible they were acting. Jenny and Lauren certainly didn’t care, they just picked up where the other two left off.

“Poor girl’s probably gonna be knocked up in no time, having some dirty old bum baby. Can’t you just see the poor thing trying to nurse.” Jenny said, laughing.

“Yeah, what a skank, she’s probably enjoying thinking about it right now, all that bum cum filling her insides, the whore.” Lauren added. The cheerleader brushed her long dark hair out of her eyes and flipped her shoulder back as the spirit squad all turned to leave.

That was it, Fawn thought, her anger boiling over. The bitches didn’t deserve any mercy at all and she wasn’t going to give them any. They deserved everything they got coming to them and now was as good a time as any. Pulling out the vial of powder, Fawn watched the four girls strutting down the hall in their cheerleading uniforms, all prissy and high and mighty on themselves. Stupid sluts, she thought, opening the lid and following them.

“Hey spirit squad,” Fawn said, making them stop and turn. “Suck on this you bitches!”

For a moment, the hall was silent, most students watching shocked at how openly aggressive the usually much more timid Fawn was acting. Even the four members of the spirit squad stared at her for a second or too, stunned at her outburst. The silence ended pretty much when the powder was thrown all over the four girls.

“What the hell, you stupid back brace freak?” Tina shouted.

“Gah... what is this shit?” Dana mumbled, trying to rub the stuff off her shoulders.

All four of the cheerleaders got covered with the thin powder, which amazingly seemed to absorb right into their clothing, vanishing from sight as the girls desperately tried to wipe it away.

Fawn smiled, her work here done. Turning and walking to class, she wondered what the next hour would hold for the spirit squad. Oh the possibilities, she thought, beaming with newfound pride.

“That stupid bitch,” Tina said, idly wiping at her top. “Come on girls, we have spirit squad practice to get to. We’ll deal with back brace girl later.”

The four girls strutted off to the practice field, ignoring the stunned look of some of the remaining students in the hall.

* * *

For the spirit squad, things didn’t start becoming strange until close to the end of their practice. Tina was currently balanced precariously on top of a pyramid created by standing on the shoulders of Dana and Jenny when suddenly she felt the strangest compulsion. There was no way of describing why she felt the way she did, only that whatever made the thought pop in her head, it really didn’t seem to want to leave.

For at least a minute she held the same bright and cheery smile, a complete show only geared towards attracting the attention of whoever would be watching the next performance they gave. In reality, Tina cared very little for anyone but herself. She was the head of this squad after all.

Why, she thought, her balance shifting, why then was she so obsessed suddenly with lifting up her top? She felt the strangest and increasing compulsion to just reach up and bare her tits for all the world to see. Of course the world wasn’t watching, only the coach and some man holding a brief case who’d showed up several minutes ago.

Suddenly Tina slipped and looked down to catch herself. Dana and Jenny felt her falling and at the same time, each reached directly up under Tina’s short skirt, shoving their hands right up against the girls tight little panties.

“What the hell?” Tina shouted as she pulled away from the two cheerleaders. “Come on guys, what’s with the fondling?”

Dana and Jenny looked as shocked as Tina did, their eyes wide. Neither girl had any idea why but as Tina fell, they each had felt compelled to slide their hands up and grab hold of Tina’s firm young ass. As she came to rest on the ground, both girls had still been feeling her up and for some reason stopping really didn’t seem much of an option.

“What’s going on?” Lauren asked, walking up with four bottled waters for the others.

“These two just gave me a pretty good feel on the way down, that’s what’s going on.” Tina said trying to regain her composure as she brushed a stray golden blonde hair from her face.

Lauren simply stared at Tina, the look on her face showing almost as much shock as Dana and Jenny.

“What?” Tina asked. “What are you staring at?”

Dana looked at the other two girls and then back at Tina. “Umm... what are you doing?” She said, pointing right down at the head cheerleader’s chest.

Looking down, Tina’s mouth gaped and she wondered what the hell really was going on. One of her hands looked to be on auto-pilot as it had lifted up her top and was currently fondling and squeezing her creamy white tit, exposed for all to see.

“I... I don’t... I mean shut up, whatever.” Tina stammered, quickly forcing herself to reposition her top and drop her hand to her side.

“Girls, girls, I need you for a little while.” Coach Kelly said in her usual perky tone, as she walked up behind the four.

Tina and the others all turned to look at the coach and the strange man they’d seen while practicing. He looked to be all about business, very stern in his expression and holding the briefcase very steadily at his side.

“Girls, this is Mr. Edmonds, he’s from the county school board. He has some forms you need to fill out. It’s all just policy stuff, no big deal.”

“What kind of forms?” Lauren asked, trying to push away some unusual thoughts she was beginning to have.

“These are medical and health evaluation forms. They’re required now for all students participating in extra-curricular activities.” Mr. Edmonds answered, with as casual a tone as possible.

“Oh, ohhhhh!” Jenny moaned, the other three all looking at her in confusion.

Tina nudged the girl and tried to look as though nothing was wrong.

“What?” Jenny whispered, when Mr. Edmonds turned to say something to Coach Kelly.

“You sounded like you were having an orgasm or something, what’s your deal?” Tina mumbled.

“I did? I didn’t mean to.” Jenny said defensively, blushing almost as red as her bright red hair.

“Girls, Mr. Edmonds will allow you to fill out the forms back in the classroom and then you may leave.” Coach Kelly said. The woman was as perky as ever.

Together and still very much conflicted in exactly what was going on, the spirit squad walked off the practice field and re-entered the school.

The classroom was a place they almost never went, except on rainy days when practice outside wouldn’t work, and of course the beginning of the school year when they and any new cheerleaders had to go through some of the basic health topics. The walls were covered with banners of their various cheer activities, and several motivational posters that were actually pretty lame, not appealing at all to Tina and her group.

They were in it for the control, Tina thought as she took the seat alongside her friends. Control of the school rest squarely in the top cheerleaders. Many might think it was the football team, but even they bowed before every little whim of the cheerleaders. Sure, they had their little quibbles but the spirit squad had quickly grown to be unstoppable in what they got away with. Filling out forms was an annoying if sometimes necessary sidestep to heading off to college in a year.

Mr. Edmonds took a seat behind the desk at the front of the classroom while the girls got started.

* * *

For the most part, filling out the forms was more taxing on their hands than their brains. These were the kinds of forms they called no-brainers, Tina thought. At the top of the page it simply said X those that apply, and below that were several pages of really dumb and almost entirely obvious questions. Nobody in their right mind would ever put an x next to some of these questions, the girl thought. Her free hand somehow continued to bother her as it seemed to be attracted to lightly rubbing her tits.

Fighting off the pain in her wrist from both practice and the writing, Tina tried to ignore the frustration of not just being able to rip her top off and do whatever she wanted. It wasn’t like she’d ever even been that much into breast play. She usually cared little for any sort of self-stimulation, but strangely that seemed to be changing and the girl just couldn’t say why.

It wasn’t until the second page when the questions became just a little more personal that Tina began to worry. She came to a question that by all logic should be simple to go on by without making a mark. It was something they sometimes put on forms that nobody ever admitted to, but somehow it kept bothering her.

Do you engage in unprotected sexual relations with multiple partners?

The question was ridiculous, Tina only had sex one time and that was with her then boyfriend, the captain of the football team. He graduated last year and left for state college. She hadn’t heard from him since. So why now, was she staring at that question like it was important somehow.

Tina scrunched her brow in concentration, trying everything to go on to the next line. For some reason she just couldn’t, and what happened next actually began to scare her. As if on its own, and under no direction of her, Tina’s right arm gripped the pencil tightly and slowly moved over to the blank next to the question. She began to panic slightly and wanted to voice some concern. However, all that left her mouth was a gentle sigh as her fingers came down and carefully placed an x next to the question.

Yes, Tina suddenly thought, yes I do engage in unprotected sexual relations with multiple partners. She smiled, moving onto the next question, her free hand now happily squeezing away at her tits, even reaching her fingers up underneath her skimpy cheerleading top and pinching her nipples. She couldn’t wait until she was done. Then she’d be free to go and find some guys to fuck her stupid this afternoon. Getting fucked was so fun, the girl thought, and getting fucked bareback was the only way to go.

Next to Tina, Dana had just approached the same section of questions as her friend. Unfortunately she wasn’t any better off. She passed by the question about multiple partners with no problem. But the next question caught her completely off guard.

What’s wrong with me, the girl thought, staring down at the paper? Her entire body seemed to feel downright tingly whenever she read the question, and for some odd reason she just couldn’t force herself to pass it by. It really was bothering her.

Do you engage in frequent oral sex with men and women?

The answer was no, meaning she should just continue on down the page, but Dana just couldn’t ignore the question. Something about it was really getting to her. She briefly thought of Tina and how her hand had inadvertently slipped up under her cheerleading skirt. Why was that feeling of her friend’s tight little panties sticking so clearly in her mind?

Again, this girl’s hand seemed to take charge for her and slowly moved across the page until the pencil was poised right at the blank box next to the question. No, she thought, why am I doing this, please stop. Her hand gripped the pencil tightly and carefully filled in an x.

Wow, Dana thought, licking her lips. I wonder what Tina tastes like. She felt her own pussy go damp as thoughts and visions danced in her head. She imagined sucking off anyone who wanted her to, licking out all three of her fellow spirit squad members, even offering her little brother and his friends blow jobs. Anything sounded delightfully mouthwatering, as long as it involved a dick or a cunt shoved in her face.

As Dana struggled to finish her form, Jenny next to her flipped to the second page. She was having strange thoughts but that wasn’t what really bothered her. What really bothered her was Mr. Edmonds. She’d been taking little breaks from her form to look up and study the man. He seemed completely normal, a middle-aged man dressed professionally with a slightly pudgy figure, nothing outside of any other school board employee she’d ever met. But something was really bothering her. She wasn’t entirely sure why, but whatever the reason, Jenny found it hard to concentrate.

Scrolling down the page, checking the boxes for ‘does she watch what she eats?’ or ‘does she exercise daily?’ , Jenny came to the same series of questions her friends had. Of course she never had unprotected sex with multiple partners, she never had sex with anyone. While she loved the male attention, she was a good girl deep down and wasn’t planning on having sex anytime soon. Oral sex, well that was just gross, Jenny thought skipping on down to the next question. This is where she got stumped for some reason.

Gripping the pencil tightly and trying to take her eyes off the paper, Jenny felt a very strange compulsion. It was like when her stomach told her she really wanted a certain kind of food even though it wasn’t good for her. She was getting similar sensations looking at the question on that form.

Are you now, or do you plan to become pregnant in the immediate future?

The answer was as obvious as any of the previous few, but for some reason Jenny was having problems ignoring it. Why couldn’t she just move on, the girl thought, her hands trembling and her entire body feeling chilled? Slowly, her hand holding the pencil moved and Jenny’s eyes widened as she watched it place the tip of the pencil right inside the box. No, she thought, what was she doing?

Almost as soon as the x was filled in, Jenny began to feel a strange emptiness inside her. Almost exactly like her stomach with food that she refused to eat, her womb was feeling sadly empty, achingly so. Jenny grinned and looked up at Mr. Edmonds. Maybe he can take care of that, the girl thought, her nipples hardening through her cheerleading top.

Lauren had noticed some of the strange behavior in her friends but was so focused on her own disturbing thoughts that she really failed to concern herself too much with what else might be going on. Her thoughts had almost constantly been about back brace girl and the comments they’d been making earlier. For some reason the part of the tormenting she kept getting stuck on was having sex with bums. Lauren was surprisingly finding herself a little aroused at the thought of bums fucking her.

So when the girl came to the last section of questions on the form, all the sexual material in the questions really began to get to her. She just couldn’t believe all these stupid things they asked. Who in their right mind had unprotected sex with multiple partners? Who enjoyed oral sex that much, and what high school cheerleader would ever say they were planning to get pregnant in the immediate future? It was really crazy to even entertain these ideas. But the next question really struck the dark-haired beauty. She tensed up almost as soon as she read it. As she read it again and again, the tension only multiplied.

Do you often engage in sexual relations with men you aren’t familiar with?

No, Lauren thought, never. But that didn’t prevent her from staring at the question and thinking about bums. She could just picture those bums, dirty and sweaty. No, she thought, just ignore it and go on. For some reason she just couldn’t, and with a horrified expression the girl watched her slender fingers force the pencil over until it was slowly and precisely placing an x in the box.

Why did she do that, Lauren questioned herself? Why would she admit to something she never does? The images of bums returned, along with new images, of all kinds of men she wasn’t familiar with. She knew there were some construction workers just down the street from the school. They were dirty, muscle-bound men who she’d never even look twice at. But, she wondered intensely, her eyes glossing over, but what did it feel like when they fucked? That could be fun, Lauren thought. Fucking a bunch of complete strangers could be loads of fun. She giggled a little as the word loads drifted through her brain.

As all four girls finished their forms and stood to turn them in, their minds were mostly elsewhere. Tina was imagining how many guys in the school wanted to bend her over and shove their cocks in her tight little cunt. She was also imagining how many she could handle all at once and how many times she’d be able to get them to cum inside her, filling her with creamy seed until she couldn’t walk anymore. Dana was flashing her gaze from the frilly skirts of her friends to Mr. Edmonds’ crotch, wondering whose cunt she’d lick first, or whose cock she’d stuff down her throat first. Jenny held back and allowed Lauren to turn her form in first. Thoughts of walking up to complete strangers and offering them sex floated happily through Lauren’s mind as she left the room, leaving Jenny alone there with Mr. Edmonds.

“Could I ask your help on something Mr. Edmonds?” Jenny asked.

“If I can help, sure, what is the problem?”

“It’s this question right here.” The girl said, holding out her form and pointing to the question on pregnancy, her bold x marking the box right next to it. “Would you like to help me?” She asked, twirling a strand of red hair and looking coyly at the older man’s face.

* * *

Fawn listened outside the band room after school that afternoon as Tina, bitchy blonde head of the spirit squad was fucked to within an inch of her life by several of the dorky guys she used to walk all over.

“Ohhhh, oh yess, Oh fuck me, come on fill me with your cocks.” The blonde girl screeched, the sound mostly contained by the thick concrete walls of the room.

Billy, the rather overweight tuba player grunted sharply as he slammed his cock forth into Tina’s tight little pussy, blasting her full of his semen. Looking down at the slut’s legs you couldn’t tell where one trail of semen ended and another began. Her cunt was oozing the stuff and all those band geeks as she’d enjoyed calling them before, stared in complete contentment as another guy took up position between her legs. One might assume that the band director would put a stop to this brutal and public fucking of a young cheerleader in his band room. Of course that might be the case if it weren’t him Fawn watched step between Tina’s outstretched legs.

“Oooh, come on sir, shove that cock inside me, direct me in something dirty.” Tina moaned, cum already covering part of her face. She leaned back and thrust her exposed tits up into the band director’s chest as he grabbed the young girl by the hips and crammed his cock deep inside her. This was so fun, Tina thought. Getting fucked by a whole bunch of guys was fun, and feeling all their squishy sperm sloshing around inside her was even better.

Fawn turned away and walked down the hall towards the athletic classrooms, rarely in use but just next to the gymnasium in case they were needed. A similar noise to what she’d just been listening to floated out into the hall and carefully the girl crept up to the windowed door, looking in at Jenny, lovely red-headed Jenny who appeared to be having quite a time herself.

“Oh yes, oh god yes, Mr. Edmonds do it, fuck a baby in me.” Jenny cried out, leaning back on the desk at the front of the classroom, her hips elevated by the man’s folded up jacket and her own discarded top.

“Unghh.... shit yes, little slut.” Mr. Edmonds grunted, his teeth grit intensely as he stabbed his cock down inside the girl.

Already there were the remnants of two separate ejaculations deep inside the teenager’s womb. Her thighs were pasted white with semen and the clothing that kept her hips elevated was thoroughly stained. Neither one cared about much more than getting the job done that Jenny wanted so desperately. Whatever had caused her desire, the girl didn’t care, she only wanted a baby inside her belly. Mr. Edmonds had taken a moment or two of convincing. Luckily for her, Jenny thought, moaning non-stop in orgasm, cheerleaders were very persuasive. The man was now plowing away at the girl, almost as eager to give her a baby as she was to have one.

“Ohhh oh yes!” Jenny moaned, thrashing her head back, her long red hair flying all over the place as her formerly virgin womb accepted yet another generous dosage of sperm deep inside. “Knock me up, come on, please knock me up!”

Mr. Edmonds lifted the cheerleader’s hips straight up so that she rest on her back and neck. Holding her up like that, he began scooping all the excess semen back up and stuffing her already overflowing cunt full of frothy sperm. The girl simply lay there breathing heavily, her large tits up against her throat and her eyes locked only on what the man was doing.

As Jenny slid her fingers past where the man held her up and reached around for his cock, he looked her deeply in the eyes. “You realize you’ll have to be off the spirit squad. The school board can’t have slutty pregnant cheerleaders now can we?”

Jenny smiled and slowly jacked his cock back for yet another attempt at knocking herself up. “Oh you can have me anytime Mr. Edmonds.”

Outside in the hall, Fawn barely could contain the satisfaction at seeing the bitch who’d ridiculed her earlier today with her friends. Now that bitch wasn’t so damn cocky was she, begging for a middle-aged man to fuck her pregnant. Stupid slut, Fawn thought, heading for the exit.

Living two miles from the school meant often Fawn would simply walk home. Today was no different and on her journey home she saw a couple of more interesting sights than usually greeted her.

The first was actually just outside the back of the school. At first she actually thought there was some kind of special after-school event going on, as a line of students all stood winding around the corner. Well, she thought, there was an event but it was much more special than any curriculum she’d ever heard of.

“Ohh, ummppp, mmppm, yum, oh gimme, gimme!” Dana moaned as she attempted to deep throat two different guy’s dicks at the same time.

The girl looked like the biggest whore in the world, squatting on the ground, one hand fingering away at her own cunt, the other assisting to cram the fat meaty cocks into the back of her throat.

Already countless loads had been spilled in the girl’s hair and across her chest. She still had her cheerleading uniform on but most of it was so matted with semen you could clearly see her nipples underneath.

“Umpphhh....” Dana grunted suddenly, as it appeared a hose had gone off in her mouth. White sprays of semen squirted from the sides of the girl’s mouth and coated what little of her wasn’t already basted in cream.

As Fawn turned and walked away, she heard Dana excitedly welcoming the next two in line, as yet another girl and boy walked up to take advantage of the cum-drinking whore.

Down the street, Fawn found the last member of the spirit squad, and she was doing exactly what a good cheerleader should be doing. Lauren had always been good at pumping up the crowd during games. Well now she was using the same skills to pump up and down on top of the grungy construction worker’s cock. Her body looked like a rag doll compared to the man’s bulky form and he seemed to show little care for making her comfortable.

Fawn watched from a little ways away as the man slammed his meat deep into the poor brunette, her silky long dark hair looking matted and slightly damp as it bounced out below her. She’d probably be squealing in pain, Fawn thought, if it wasn’t for the simple fact that her mouth was otherwise engaged. One man skull-fucked the young girl almost as vigorously as the other sank his dick into her cunt. Neither one cared for anything other than using this little slut who’d wandered into their construction site looking for a good time.

As Derrick, the foreman pounded Lauren on and off his cock, he watched her cute little titties bounce all over the place. Tits like those deserved to be manhandled, he thought, feeling his cock near the point of no return. Grabbing one of the cheerleader’s tits in his rough calloused hand, Derrick squeezed hard, wanting to bring a cry of pain from this girl even though he knew she’d be unable to do anything as long as his buddy Joey kept shoving his cock down her throat.

“Ahhhhummmpphhh!” Lauren called out, her throat full of thick cock as she felt excruciating pain from the construction worker pulling on her tits.

Derrick took a few minutes to really thrust his hips into the girl, watching her pained muscle twitches as he stretched her abused young breasts far away from her body. Whoever the slut was, he didn’t care if she looked the same when she left as when she got there. Stupid whore, he thought, probably got off on pain anyway.

Flooding the girl’s cunt with seed, Derrick yanked hard on her tits, eliciting a cry from both the girl and his buddy Joey as she scraped his dick just slightly with her teeth. Twisting hard on Lauren’s nipples, Derrick knew he was probably causing some damage, but little bitches like this really deserved to be put in their place, and their place was on a cock.

Fawn turned away from the brutal fucking and actually felt just the tiniest amount of regret for Lauren. The girl was a bitch and treated people like dirt, maybe receiving some of that treatment in return would make her think twice about it. Taking one last look at the final member of the spirit squad, Fawn laughed, realizing there probably wasn’t any way the poor girl would even fit in her uniform properly after all the stretching and abuse her young tits were taking. One thing was certain for all members of the spirit squad, they might all need back braces after this day was over.

Hmmm... Fawn thought curiously, I wonder if joining the Frequent Curser’s program wouldn’t be a good idea? Putting bitches like Tina, Dana, Jenny, and Lauren in their places was more than entertaining. It served to help the community. And everyone knew how much Fawn loved helping out the community. She grinned wickedly and continued on her way home.

The End