The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To make a point once again: If you are underage or if explicit sexual fantasy offends you, stop reading now. This story is fantasy, and the characters, locations, and situations are all imaginary. The techniques described in it are not possible in the real world, and the behaviors in it are emphatically not to be imitated by real people. In reality, nonconsensual sex is a crime, promiscuity is dangerous, and young women are deserving of respect, equality, and consideration.

This story is my intellectual property. It may be reproduced for your own pleasure, but do not charge for it or post it on any web site that charges for the privilege of reading it.

X All That Apply

By Captain Eazy

Corty stepped off the elevator and thought, Wow, this is where I want to work.

The brushed stainless-steel doors hissed closed behind her, and she walked across a deep blue carpet so thick it made her boobs sway and her hips work extra hard. The reception area was right in the core of a high-rise building, but corridors radiating out from it must have ended in floor-to-ceiling glass, because light flooded in, erasing any sense of being boxed in. The walls were beige, but a warm, buttery beige, hung with paintings in gold frames: old barns, waterfalls, sunsets.

An incredibly elegant blonde sat at a minimalist glass desk, speaking on a futuristic phone. As Corty drew near, she heard the blonde’s breathy voice: “Yes, sir. We’ll take care of that right away. Let me call up the schedule.” Her fingers flew over a flat keyboard, and Corty saw that a square of her glass desktop doubled as a computer screen. For a moment the blonde studied the screen and then said, “Sir, we can have everything done by the seventeenth. Excellent. I’ll make a note of that.” She added a few keystrokes, hung up the phone, and smiled up. “May I help you?”

“Hi,” Corty said, feeling suddenly shy. “Uh, I’m Cortney Blake? I’m applying for the summer internship?”

“Right you are,” the blonde said cheerfully. “And you’re just on time. Excellent.” She turned from her desk to a sleek black credenza and opened a drawer, taking from it a folder. “Let’s just get this out of the way first. Sit over there and fill out the application form, please.”

She passed a clipboard, a thick sheaf of paper, and a pen over to Corty. “Thanks,” Corty said. She walked over to the armchair that the blonde had waved toward and sank into it.

The header at the top of the page read XANAR ENTERPRISES EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. There were spaces for her name and address, for her age, birthday, height and weight—a little odd, she thought, but she filled them in. Hair color (chestnut) and eye color (hazel). And then, just like a pop quiz in college, a string of one-line questions and the instruction “X all that apply.”

The first few were easy:

(X) I am enthusiastic about everything I do.
(X) I work well under others.
( ) I work well over others.
(X) I regard myself as generally honest.
(X) I believe I need more experience.

But along about the top of page two, Corty began to slow and nibble the end of her pen.

( ) I do not mind mixing duty and pleasure.
( ) I will obey.
( ) I understand that I must accept demands made on me by my fellow workers.
( ) I am willing to wait for a personal sense of control.
( ) I consider myself sexually experienced.
( ) I do not think I have had a sufficient amount of sexual experience.
( ) I am eager to have more sexual experience.
( ) I will obey.

Corty frowned down at the list, stirred restlessly in her seat. She took a deep breath and felt strangely warm. Subtle harp music, nearly inaudible, was constantly playing, and Corty thought she could detect an almost subliminal aroma, something like incense, sweet but musky. She licked her lips. X all that apply, but which applied? How should she mark the paper? What did they expect? And some of that stuff—she glanced ahead—was awfully personal.

She rose from the chair and giggled, suddenly light-headed. Where had that giddiness come from? Goodness, she’d never hope to get that internship if they didn’t think she was serious. She swayed for a moment, feeling her breasts jiggle. Her interview suit, a dark gray jacket over a creamy blouse, a knee-length navy skirt, stockings, shoes with a modest heel, suddenly seemed wrong for this process. She needed . . . fish-nets and . . . and vinyl . . .wow, she was daydreaming. She had a question to ask.

The receptionist’s desk seemed a long way off, and walking toward it felt dreamlike, as if with every step it teasingly receded. A handsome guy in a blue shirt, sleeves rolled up over muscular forearms, stood near the receptionist. He had spiky brown hair and was leaning over the desk, pointing out something in a folder to the blonde. Corty approached, but hung back a little, waiting her turn. Her eyes strayed to the guy’s ass, trim and tight in khakis. What was that aroma in the air?

In a clear baritone the guy was saying, “...and get these annual reports into the system by Monday. Do you think the girls can do that?”

“Of course, Mr. Swan,” the receptionist said. “Is that all?”

“That’s all.”

“Are you sure there’s nothing else I could do for you?”

The guy checked an expensive-looking wristwatch. “Well...maybe a quick blowjob?”

“Of course, Mr. Swan.”

Corty’s mouth dropped open. The blonde slipped out of her chair and nonchalantly unbuttoned her top, revealing full breasts tipped with perky pink nipples. She dropped the blouse delicately on her chair, then knelt in front of the handsome Mr. Swan. Humming audibly, and with a pleased smile curving her lips, the blonde unbuttoned Mr. Swan’s fly and tugged out his flaccid member. She bent, cuddling the man’s penis in her left hand, two fingers of her right gently, casually stroking the shaft. She pursed her lips and blew softly on the tip, then licked out her pink pointed tongue and teased the head of Mr. Swan’s cock. The member pulsed, swelling as Corty watched, coming to attention, curving up rigidly.

“Mm,” the blonde said, and she took him in her mouth. Corty swallowed hard. She could see the bulge in the woman’s cheeks, moving from front to back as she sensuously bobbed her head. Her hands free now, she began to caress her own breasts, stroking their tanned flesh—didn’t she even wear a top when she sunned?—and making the oddly pale nipples harden.

The man smiled over at Corty. “How you doin’?” he asked.

“Uh—fine,” Corty mumbled, though her throat felt paralyzed.

He nodded, then closed his eyes. “That’s good, Baily,” he whispered. “Yeah, yeah, right there—I’m gonna come!”

The blonde sucked noisily, and Corty saw the man’s shaft jerk and spasm. The receptionist gulped and swallowed, at last pulling away regretfully. Mr. Swan thoughtfully leaned over to the credenza behind the desk and plucked a tissue from a black box there. “Wonderful, Baily. Carry on!”

Baily patted the corners of her mouth and beamed up at him. “Thank you, Mr. Swan.”

The man retreated down one of the corridors, and the blonde rose, picked up her top, and began to tuck her lush breasts back inside. “Not finished already, are you, dear?”

“Um, no,” Corty said, feeling as though a spell had been broken. “I just, I just wondered about some of these—does that happen often?”

“What, dear?”

“Do you, uh, have to suck off, uh—”

“Oh, I must obey, of course,” Baily said with a smile. “But between you and me, obedience is a pleasure. That’s the way we keep a happy, dedicated work force here, you see.”

“Only I don’t think I could do that,” Corty said.

“What? You’ve never given a blowjob?”

“Not—not out in public—”

“We don’t exactly consider our office public,” Baily said. “We’re just one happy family here. Go back and finish, dear. I have a hundred things to do, and now I simply have to masturbate for a little while.”

“Oh. Uh. Okay, then.”

Corty made her way across the carpet to the armchair, sank back into it, and glanced up. Baily had pushed back from her desk. Both of her heels were pressed against its edge, and she had tilted back in her swivel chair. She had hiked her black skirt up, and under it she wore nothing. Well, she was a real blonde. A mist of pubic hair crowned her pink slit. Her right hand was busy at her snatch, her middle finger buried deep, her thumb tickling her clit, her hips pumping. Corty pressed her knees together, feeling her own wetness starting to seep, and looked down at the paper, feeling dizzy. Fill in as much as you can...X all that apply...

(X) I do not mind mixing duty and pleasure.
( ) I will obey.
(X) I understand that I must accept demands made on me by my fellow workers.
(X) I am willing to wait for a personal sense of control.
( ) I consider myself sexually experienced.
(X) I do not think I have had a sufficient amount of sexual experience.
( ) I am eager to have more sexual experience.
( ) I will obey.

Why was that repeated so many times? “I will obey,” Corty found herself whispering. It sounded so—so medieval.

“Oh! Ohhh!”

Her head muzzy, Corty looked up. The blonde was jerking her whole body as she came. Nice for her, Corty thought. Nice office. Such thick carpet. Walls so warm. Pictures so. . . funny. She didn’t remember the painting on the opposite wall, the one that showed a woman on all fours. A handsome man was fucking her doggie-style, while she had a second man’s cock in her mouth, sucking for all she was worth. What did the little brass sign beneath say? “Our Founders.”

Well. . . nice.

( ) I do not object to bisexual experiences.
( ) I eagerly look forward to bisexual experiences.
( ) Oh, God, I need a woman to lick my clit.
( ) I will obey.

Hot in here. Too hot for this damn jacket. Should have worn the fishnets over the thong . . . wait, what am I thinking?

The blonde, Baily, had neatened herself back up, and now she was typing away a mile a minute on her keyboard.

Got to get out of here. It’s making me crazy.

This time it was even harder to walk across the carpet. It felt as if someone had laid a thick plastic cover over water and she was trying to walk on that. Up and down, bouncy-bouncy, she thought. She was giggling again.

Baily looked up with a smile. “Yes, dear?”

Corty’s tongue felt thick. “I don’t think this is right,” she said. “I don’t think I’d fit in here. I’ll just . . . just . . . uh, you know, elevator . . .”

“Oh, you haven’t even half filled this in,” Baily said in a teasing voice. “Listen, ah, Cortney, why don’t you talk to Mr. Saunders? He’ll help you understand why you need to check these.”

“Mr—Mr. Saunders?” Corty asked, her head spinning.

“He’s the one with his cock in Miss Willis’s mouth,” Baily confided. “Of course, that painting was done twelve years ago, but he’s aged very well. You’ll see. I’ll check and make sure he can speak with you.”

“Umm. . . thanks.”

( ) I have had satisfactory heterosexual experiences in the past.
( ) I have had multiple heterosexual partners.
( ) I have had multiple heterosexual partners at the same time.
( ) I am getting hot.
( ) I must obey.

Baily spoke briefly into the phone. “Thank you, sir,” she said. Then she laughed. “Only two orgasms so far today, but it’s still before noon. Thank you, sir, I’d love to take you in my ass later.”

Corty turned toward the elevators. Her feet seemed to drag through a layer of tar.

“Where are you going?” Baily asked. Then, softly she said, “Stop. Turn around. Tell me where you are going.”

Corty felt her legs pause. They shuffled her around. She pointed toward the elevator and mumbled, “I’m, I was, you know, going . . . down.”

“You can go down later dear,” Baily said with a smile. “I guarantee that. Here’s Mr. Saunders now. He’ll explain things.”

“Hello, young lady.” Man in his forties, very trim, very athletic, distinguished gray at the temples, expensive suit. Wonder if his cock is as long as in the picture or if that’s artistic license.

She offered her hand, and he took it in a warm handshake. “Cortney, is it? Thank you, Baily. I’ll see you later this afternoon. Cortney, come with me.”

She stumbled, and he put an arm around her waist, so nice of him to help her. God, she hadn’t felt like this since that fraternity party. Oh, right, keep forgetting about that one, can put an X down.

(X) I have had multiple heterosexual partners at the same time.

Just that once, though. And did it count if you fucked one guy but just jerked off the other one? She’d have to ask.

Saunders’s office commanded a corner view of the city. Big desk, soft chairs scattered about, a sofa. Same deep blue carpeting. Saunders led her to the center of the office and then stood before her.

“Lower your eyes,” he said firmly.

(X) I must obey.

Corty stared down at his knees, and she felt suddenly pleased that she had done so.

“Very good,” he said. “Cortney, do you know what we do here?”

“Umm. . . you’re a consulting firm . . . you help other businesses . . . keep their employees productive and happy.”

“Right you are, young lady,” Saunders said. “And we do that with state-of-the-art conditioning. Suitable lighting, pheromones in the air-conditioning system, pleasant music with subliminal suggestions patterned into it, a hundred and one things all working together in perfect synergy.”

“. . . synergy,” Corty echoed.

“Now, as it happens, the three founders of this business of ours are all highly-charged, highly-sexed individuals. We researched ourselves and discovered that we are at our most productive when we are in a constant state of arousal, punctuated by six to seven sexual experiences during the working day. Keeps us fresh, on our toes, so to speak.”

“Uh-huh.”

Saunders chuckled. “I can see that you would be a valuable addition to our firm, even as an intern,” he said. “You are unusually susceptible. May I offer you a practical demonstration?”

(X) I am eager to have more sexual experience

“I’d like that,” Corty heard herself whisper.

Saunders crossed to his desk and pressed a button. A disembodied female voice said, “Yes, sir?”

“Maeve, if you’re not too busy, I’d like to fuck you.”

“Never too busy for that, sir!”

“My office, then.”

Saunders turned back toward Corty, spreading his hands. “You’ll see. I’d suggest you get undressed, though. Maeve can be very enthusiastic, and often some spillage occurs. Take off your clothes, dear.”

With numb fingers, Corty reached to the buttons of her blouse. She paused, biting her lip.

“Take off the jacket,” Mr. Saunders said in a firm voice.

She shrugged out of it. He took it from her and hung it on a hook. “Now the blouse. Take it off!”

“No.” But her fingers were undoing the buttons, one after the other, and then tugging the blouse free of her skirt. He took it from her and hung it up.

“You have nice breasts, Cortney. The brassiere next, please.”

A hot tear tracked its way down her cheek. She reached behind her, fumbling for the catch.

“Really, Mr. Saunders. You should help the young lady out,” scolded a voice behind her. “Let me, dear.” Cortney felt someone’s hands working at the catch, and then her bra came loose. She let it drop to the floor and stood there in her skirt, her breasts feeling cool in the air-conditioning, her nipples stiffening.

“Very nice. Good girl,” Saunders said. “Cortney, this is Maeve. Maeve, Cortney is applying for an internship with us this summer. Cortney, you may look at Maeve.” Corty turned, and her eyes swept slowly upward, taking in a pair of shapely bare feet, smooth white legs, a pouting snatch, its frilly lips already glistening pink, crowned by a trimmed black pubic patch, a flat belly, generous breasts with puffy aureoles much darker than Corty’s, a vivid reddish-brown, a long, aristocratic neck, a full mouth and wide green eyes, and tousled black hair. “Hello, darling,” Maeve said. “You’re a pretty little thing.”

“She has odd little pockets of resistance,” Saunders said.

“Really? Cortney, take off your skirt right now!”

(X) I understand that I must accept demands made on me by my fellow workers.

Tears scalded her cheeks and dropped onto the slope of her breasts as Corty unfastened the skirt, hooked her thumbs in the waistband, and pulled it down. She stepped out of it and stood before them in shoes, pantyhose, and panties.

“I think she’s a quick learner,” Maeve said with approval. “Come here, dear. Don’t be frightened.”

Maeve gathered Corty in her arms, stroked back her chestnut hair from her forehead, kissed her softly on the lips. Corty melted against her, feeling the pliancy of the older woman’s breasts, finding her scent intoxicating. Corty whimpered.

“There, there,” cooed Maeve. “Don’t worry, Cortney. We’re all a little awkward at first. Poor baby, as an intern you will be at the bottom of the pecking order, but there are lots of rewards that go along with that.”

“And if it works out as well as I think it will,” Saunders put in, “you can slide right into a regular position. You’ll soon have people under you that you can command.”

“Do you want her stockings off?” Maeve asked.

“No, this is a simple demonstration. Let’s see how she reacts.”

With a surprising fussiness, Saunders hung up Corty’s skirt, then undressed himself. Maeve led Corty to the sofa, stretched her out on it, and then stood over her. Corty, her head on the edge of the seat, stared up at Maeve’s glistening slit, at the undersides of her jutting breasts. “Just watch,” Maeve whispered. “Watch and learn.”

She bent over, and Corty stirred uneasily, thinking that she was going to be asked to lick Maeve’s clitoris. She felt Maeve’s hanging breasts soft and warm against her belly, and she saw Maeve spread her legs, opening herself—oh. Her scent, her musk, poured down, dizzying, even more so than the incense spiking the office air. So pretty, like an opening orchid, so wet, so inviting—oh.

Saunders was taking her from behind, doggie-style. The engorged head of his cock found her eager slit, and with his hand Saunders moved it up and down, coating it with Maeve’s pussy juices. Then he pressed forward, and Maeve sighed in pleasure.

Corty blinked, her mouth forming a little O. She had never seen anything like this. Maeve’s pussy accepted the shaft of Saunders’s cock, made a pink ring around it, and seemed to lock itself tight on the intruder. It was only inches from her face. She could see every hair of Maeve’s pubic bush, could see the gleaming secretions that coated Saunders’s enthusiastic cock.

“Oh, that’s good, sir,” Maeve moaned. Then she said in a husky voice, “Getting wet, Cortney?”

“Uhh. . . yes-s-s.”

“If you come to work here, I’ll sixty-nine you on—uh, yes!—on your first day, dear. Oh, God!”

Hot drops of liquid touched Corty’s forehead and cheeks, and she realized that Maeve had just come. Maeve all but collapsed, and Corty felt her cheek warm against her upper thigh. God, her mouth must be close to my cunt, Corty thought.

Saunders was pounding even harder, and Corty could see Maeve’s engorged clit peeking from her slit, a pink pearl fairly dripping with Maeve’s excitement. Corty breathed harder, realized she was sticking her tongue out, toward that beckoning nubbin—

“Ahh!” Saunders’s cock throbbed and jerked, and a string of white cum oozed out of Maeve’s snatch, trickled over her clit, then dripped down, down—

Corty just caught it with her tongue.

(X) I am eager to have more sexual experience.
(X) I will obey.

Corty’s intern experience turned out to be delightful. In fact, midway through June the firm took on someone junior to her—an office boy, a nineteen-year-old guy with a shy smile, a farmboy tousle of straw-colored hair, nice muscles.

He came to pick up a report and stood by respectfully while Corty did Maeve on Maeve’s office floor. The black-haired woman lay groaning, her ass pounding the carpet in her growing heat, as a nude Corty lay face-down, her tongue working its way over the delicate, delectable folds of Maeve’s pussy, her lips pulling the wonderfully pliable labia in for loving nibbles, and her fingers exploring the passionate tight depths of Maeve, stimulating the G-spot, making her scream as she came.

“Thank you, Corty,” Maeve said with a smile as she got up, straightening her clothes. “Oh, here you are, Ray. Corty, this is Ray. He’ll be working with us from now on. Ray, Corty is one month your senior.”

“H-hello,” Ray murmured, keeping his eyes downcast.

(X) I will know my place in the office hierarchy.

“Hello,” Corty said, standing up. “Mm, I’m horny. Maeve, may I have a personal moment?”

Maeve had slipped behind her desk. “Of course, dear. I have some work to do. Call me if there’s something you need help with.”

“Thank you, Maeve.” To Ray she said, for the first time, “Get on your knees.”

He hesitated, and Corty repeated her instruction, putting the lash of authority into her voice: “Get on your knees, Ray!”

“Yes, ma’am.” He sank down.

She stepped forward, spreading her legs, opening her pussy to his tongue. Her fingers found his soft blond hair and pulled his head to the spot she wanted. “Eat me, Ray. Make me come!”

His reply was . . . muffled.

(X) I will obey.