The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The wrong kind of cute

If Victoria hadn’t known better, she would have sworn her friends had set her up for a prank. Yes, finding boyfriends after Leon had dumped her had been… not an easy task. Her looks weren’t a hindrance, but her mood certainly was. None of the guys she’d been with had realized quite what she needed to mend her sore heart.

Then Larissa had taken pity on her. “There is this cute guy I met the other day,” Larissa had said, “But he’s the wrong kind of cute for me, y’know? Want his number?” And, well, she didn’t want to be picky right now.

She’d called the guy. He had been a bit confused, but when she’d mentioned she’d gotten his number from Larissa his mood took a turn for the better. He had agreed to meet her on neutral ground, together with Larissa and some other common friends and to Victoria’s relief they found a fair share of things to talk about. Enough to warrant a second date even.

But to her dismay as soon as she had been home she realized she didn’t even remember what topics those had been. Like, she’d arrived, seen him, greeted him with a hand-shake as he was saying… something. And then just a blurry. Fuzzy images, and a vague memory of a very, very nice voice in her ears. A voice so soft, and warm, and soothing. And dark, and deep, and commanding.

But nothing else. She had definitely enjoyed the time with him. But someone whom she’d talk with for at least two hours—had it been three?—without remembering a single word of it the moment she got home… Well, no matter how she put it, that wasn’t really boyfriend-material. Or was it?

And now she sat here in her favorite café on another date with him—gosh, she didn’t even remember his name!—and awkwardly turned her cup in her hands as she pondered how to break it to him. She knew he was nice. So she didn’t want to hurt him or anything like that.

“That must be one special drink if you’re not taking a single sip from it.” She glanced up to see him smile warmly at her. “Um…” “It’s fine. I know. I’m the wrong kind of cute.” She blinked. What had she meant to say? “Um…” “I get that a lot, you know? Women think I’m cute.” Wow. She hadn’t had a single sip of her coffee and yet she felt a warm buzz spread through her head. Wait. Was coffee meant to make you tipsy? She wasn’t sure it worked that way.

“It’s cute that you waited for our third date to tell me. Tell me I’m only cute.” Warm cotton in her head. She vaguely knew she was looking at him, but all she saw was the gleam in his emerald eyes. They were plenty cu… beautiful. Like, why had she avoided the word cu… well, that word? She didn’t know. “You are cute.” She blinked. Did her voice sound a pitch higher than normal? More… girly? Silly, she was a girl. A woman. A grown wo… “How cute.” “Um…” She giggled nervously. “Like, what were we talking about?” He waved his hand dismissively. “Nothing we wouldn’t be talking about in an hour as well. You like your coffee?” “Um…” “Of course you like it. Sorry, my mistake. This is your favorite café.”

She giggled. “Like, no biggie. It’s your first time here! Which is a shame. Like, a guy as cute as you…” Something fizzled in her brain and she just sat there, mouth slightly hanging open as she wondered what she had meant to say after that. “So I’m still only cute?” Cotton. A lot of pink, bubbly cotton in her head. She felt a happy grin spread on her face. And as she realized she didn’t even have any reason to she just felt it grow even wider. “Victoria?” She batted her eyes at him. “Like, why so stiff? Only my parents call me that! Call me Vicky like everyone else!” He chuckled. “I tend to be that way, sorry. So, Vicky. You like your coffee?” She blinked. Something told her he’d asked her that before? She really wasn’t sure, though. Vicky giggled. “Um… Like, no idea.” “That’s because you didn’t take a sip yet.” “Ooohh! Like, obviously! Why didn’t I think?” She blushed. “Of it! Think of it, I mean.” Was he confused because of how ditzy she’d sounded?

“I know, right? Sometimes the obvious things are the kind we can’t recall the most. Glad even a cute girl like you feels so dreamy at times.” She just blinked. Slowly. Her head felt like the cotton was starting to float, higher and higher. Taking her mind with it. And returning without.

She felt his hand on her shoulder, lightly shaking her. “Vicky? Lost in thought?” “Um…?” “That’s okay. Isn’t it?” “Um…?” “Yes.” “Yes.” “Drink your coffee, Vicky.” “Yes.”

“Was the coffee hot?” Oh, god! Heat, nothing but pure, pulsing, sexy heat running through her body! So good! He laughed. “Well, if a hot, cute woman like you drinks hot coffee in such a cute place on such a dreamy day, this must be an awesome date. Agree.” “Yes!” Oh, god!

Her head was swimming in brightly burning pink, girly, glittering cotton and she loved it. She felt like sex incarnate and was fighting back her impulse to moan loudly only because somewhere within the cotton that used to be her brain a single thought echoed: “It’s not cute to draw attention to master in public!” It sounded like it was him saying it and that meant it must be true. Because she knew his words were true. Like one knew the sun would rise in the morning and go down in the evening. Day and night changed, masters words were irrevocable truths. That sort of thing. Obvious even to a ditzy cute girl like her. That made her giggle.

Even so, she started wriggling in her seat. Because if a cute girl like her was trying to grind her clitty against her seat that wasn’t drawing attention. Not if she was clever about it! But there was a problem. She wasn’t clever. Not during the few times where she was all cute and hot and dreamy.

He noticed and chuckled. “Trying to feel good, are you, Vicky?” “Yes.” See? It was not being clever and discreet to just blurt out the very thing she wanted to keep secret. “That’s okay. If we’re in public, there is a good reason for grinding your clit against the chair and edge for the cute guy in front of you.” She perked up, her cotton-stuffed head still hearing the important things. A good reason for edging in public? Something that let her do it even with people watching? She just had to know that!

She giggled as she tried giving him flirty looks. “Tell Vicky! Like, tell Vicky how she can, like, do it all smart!” “On the outside, the cute guy in front of you could just cover for you. If someone asks you leave all reasoning and explaining it to him.” “Like, hell, yes!” Vicky was overjoyed. Of course letting him do all explaining for her was smart! Like, then she didn’t have to be anything but cute and girly and hot and dreamy.

“And on the inside you could be all lost in thought as I tell you that you want to take me back home and be fucked senseless. Yes.” “Yes,” she replied blankly, even the pulsing arousal radiating from her clitty being slightly subdued by the sudden emptiness in her head. Yes. Vicky wanted to take him home and be fucked senseless.

“I’ll pay. And you will lead the way to your home to fuck.” Her mouth moved to form her reply when she hesitated. She felt something bubble up from within and remembering that cute girls must be honest with master about any discomfort instead explained: “Vicky can’t do that.”

“Oh? Tell me why, Vicky.” “Vicky is scared of getting fucked by men whose name she doesn’t know. And Vicky’s home is still a mess. Vicky wasn’t cute at home and didn’t clean.” He shut his eyes as he processed that. Then with a start he clapped his hands, causing some heads to turn their way with a frown. Vicky didn’t pay them any mind, if anything she only sped up her rocking motions almost hoping someone would mention something about her mindlessly edging here in her seat in public. Because then he would explain why it was perfectly reasonable to rub her mind away and be just a cute, hot, dreamy slut for him right here in her favorite café.

“You’ve made a valid point there, Vicky. That’s a smart cute girl.” She felt like his praise stroked her very mind in all the right spots and sighed happily. “So, here’s what we’ll do instead. In a short while, when we’re going to pay the bill, you will leave the waiter a very special tip by silently cumming, and cumming and cumming as soon as you are sure he’s going to notice. Because cumming here, in front of people, solely because I told you to is so incredibly hot, isn’t it?” Oooooooh, yes, goddammit, it was! She couldn’t think of anything she’d like to do more than prove how much of a mindlessly cute and hot and dreamy slut she was by cumming wherever and whenever he’d say. Just the idea sent her in a frenzy, and she was certain at least one or two people noticed how she was dripping on the seat as she ground her aching hot clitty against it seeking release she now knew she would only get under one condition.

“And when the waiter leaves, Vicky, you will find that just like during our last date your time to be dreamy and lost in thought comes to an end. You will come back up, Victoria will come back up. Right after you came your cute brains out before the eyes of the waiter you will come back up, remembering as much or as little as you’d like. But regardless of how much or how little you remember, Vicky, you will not dump me here in the café. Instead, you will remain feeling cute and hot for however much of the rest of today as you’d like, the feeling only fading very slowly. Can you do that for me, Vicky?” She squealed with glee as much as with strain from holding her approaching orgasm. “Vicky can, like, do that easily.” “Such a good girl, Vicky.”

He wrote something on a slip of paper. Then he folded it into a nice-looking letter and placed it in front of her on the table. “On this paper I wrote something I want you to do, Vicky. But I want to make sure that it is not my name.” It simply slipped right past her awareness as he swore under his breath: “Bad enough that you forgot it even after both Larissa and me made sure to tell you. Repeatedly!” Getting a grip on his frustration he resumed. “Yet it is something sexual. Only if your subconscious mind finds it acceptable, and you can consent to having sex with me I want you to unfold this paper and read my instructions, not remembering that the paper even exists afterwards, yet fully obeying the instructions only if you’re comfortable with them.”

Vicky was too busy edging to pick up the paper, inching closer and closer to that dangerous peak of bliss, but she locked eyes with him, hoping he understood that her cute, dreamy cotton-stuffed brain eagerly absorbed his words. “And, Vicky?” “Y-Yes,” she half-whimpered, half-moaned, having realized somehow that it didn’t matter because she could feel several pairs of perverted eyes resting upon her already, anyways. “If you arrive home after the feeling of being cute and hot fully faded, I want you to give your responsible waking self a powerful reminder that you always want to be cute at home during the weekend and keep your room in a state where you—your waking self—is comfortable bringing a date home. And if your waking self needed that reminder, Vicky, then I want you to get all dreamy and give me a call, asking for another date with me by admitting your waking self needs the guidance of a master. After that, you can wake up, again remembering as much or as little as you like. Do you understand?” She didn’t have the mental strength to say yes anymore, but she furiously nodded and whimpered and hoped he knew that she was okay with it in her head.

“Then,” he gave her a malicious smirk that instantly left her cunt clenching on imaginary dick, yearning to be used by him, “I do hope you’re close.” His hot, so very, very hot breath swirled over her sensitive ear as he leaned in and quietly added: “Because in a couple seconds I’ll be paying for your drink. And you know the waiter mustn’t be left waiting for your tip.” She gasped in needy anticipation as more and more of her thoughts grew cloudy with lust while she felt rather than saw the shy young waiter that had only started here a few days ago step next to them.

And then every nerve in her body exploded, her eyes having picked up the small twitch in his posture, the faint jerking of his head to get a better, clearer view of the easily visible wet spot in her crotch, the flaring of his nostrils as he instinctively noticed the musky smell that surely must surround her. Vicky felt her eyes roll back in her head and her mind going numb as she came and came and came and…

Victoria groaned. Her body was tingling like she’d just had the wildest fucking of her life. Her date—she knew Larissa had mentioned his name—softly squeezed her warm hand. “You okay?” “Um… Sure. Look, you’re, like, real nice and all. But I’m sorry, I guess I’m feeling a bit, like, under the weather or something.” She giggled. “It was, like, nice of you to pay for me.” Which reminded her… Victoria did a quick scan of her surroundings. Wasn’t there that really great mall just around the corner? She absentmindedly brushed over her current, drab outfit. She’d always thought it looked alright. But right now she didn’t want to feel just alright. She wanted to feel… She licked her lips at the images that flashed through her head.

They parted and she watched him walk away. She didn’t find the courage to tell him he was not quite her type. After he’d left her field of vision, Victoria glanced at her watch. Yeah, high time for a shopping spree. Maybe then she wouldn’t have to keep looking for a boyfriend so desperately anymore. Her only regret was that whenever she went shopping she was out for soooo long. She definitely would make it home only long after… what exactly? Victoria shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs, but it only served to make her feel more dizzy. And damn cute! With another giggle that was so comfortably unfamiliar for her she made her way to the shop. The later she’d get home today, like, the better.

Wasn’t it?