The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title “The Wrong boy”

It is nearly time to get ready to go to “The Grapple”; I don’t know if you have been there, it is a BDSM club in the town where I live.

I go there every day or so, I generally go to find a slave to use for the night, I always find one too, probably because I am 6ft 3ins, well muscled (but no muscle mary) and bloody well hung. I am particularly proud of my hair and beard, my body hair is well defined especially where it frames my pecs and my ‘treasure trail’ is extremely impressive.

The slaves I pick up practically run to me drool and beg for me to use them. And quite rightly, I look good and I deserve to be worshiped, and my meat deserves their attention. That’s what slaves are for anyway; any guy that is willing to take another guys cock up is arse is no use for anything other than being a bitch for the use of real men. I have never been fucked and never will be; in fact nothing has ever been in my arse and again never will be.

I have looked out what I intend to wear tonight, I have shorts and chaps that were lovingly cleaned and polished by a slave last week, biker jacket equally well cared for by some cringing slave before I strapped his arse to a pulp and my cap cleaned by a dogslave on Wednesday. The best looked after is my harness; I enjoy a slave bleeding over it before he polishes his own blood into the leather.

Ready at last, slow walk and I am there.

It’s quiet tonight; I take a slow stroll around to see if there is anything I fancy. I notice one new guy, obviously a dominant Master and he has an old reject of mine in tow. I think the slaves name was joe or john, possibly jack, I remember he didn’t like the whip at first, but like all of these slave he soon was begging for more, of the whipping and of me. I stroll over and introduce myself, mainly to see if my marks are still on the slave and I am gratified to see that the welts I inflicted on him are still nicely obvious. The Master tells me that his name is Ian and his gets his slave, who is apparently called jake to lick my boots. Ian is dressed like me except that instead of a ring at the centre of his harness he has a bucket with a large jewel in the centre. We chat for a while, and smoke a cigar while his slave jake serves our cocks, have a couple of drinks and use his bitch as a pissoir. We continued to chat for a while but I started to feel drowsy so I said my goodbyes and left, it was only when I arrived home that I noticed that I hadn’t picked up anything to service my cock. I decided to take myself in hand and started to wank, but found a bit of difficulty getting an erection so I started playing with my tits as I find that generally brings the boys I use to erection although I have never had the need to do it to myself, it worked and I shot a very decent load but had to catch it in a strop cloth as there was no handy mouth to use and had to clean my own cock, which was a change. Funny how you miss a slave’s mouth cleaning your cock after you have given a slave a protein drink.

Missed having something to fuck last night, so I am off to “The Grapple” again tonight, to find a fucktoy, I also need to let off a bit of steam so I shall be looking for something to whip into shape literally. I don’t like getting welts up where there have obviously been others in the past. I like my boy’s fresh to pain, I like to look on their faces when their first ever lash bites into their flesh. I like that first scream as they realise that they are going to suffer before I fuck them and above all I like them eventually begging me NOT to stop when they discover that I have taught them that pain is now their ‘thing”. I dress much the same as last night, but my nipples are a bit inflamed from my treatment of them last night so I wear a soft leather muscle top instead of the harness.

Ian is there again tonight and I notice he is still using the same slave; I am surprised because a guy like him could have any boy in the place just by snapping his fingers, as Ian is a similar build and size to me. We chat a while and I watch as he tortures slave jakes tits, and watch with interest as he tightens up the clamps on them, I find my nipples tingling in response, must be from the workout I gave them last night, funny I had never knew how erotic tit play can be for the playee as well as the player. I may try it again tonight and may get whichever slave I choose to try working on my nipples; hell I may wear clamps while I fuck him. I stay for a while with Ian for a chat, a drink or two and a couple of stogies then I head off home. I realise that again I haven’t brought home a slave, but what the hell, I go straight for my toy store and get out the nipple clamps and start work on myself, the tighter I turn them the more excited I become, suddenly I find myself shooting a load of dicksnot without ever having touched my meat.

I woke up this morning still wearing the tit clamps, I must have passed right out after I came because the sheet were stuck to me this morning. I took off the clamps and my cock exploded with another load as the blood rushed into my nipples, the pain was so intense it took me a while to focus and realise that I had covered the sheets with more of my jism.

Must remember to pick up a slave tonight, I need the bed remade, as the sheets are practically solid with my seed.

Dressed up and raring to go, found the nips a bit tender so I looked out a latex shorts and muscle vest combination with nipple holes, it looks fine with my leather chaps and leather waistcoat and it really shows off my nipples which look good although a bit puffy.

Met up with Ian again, he was a bit surprised that I was showing off my nipples until I told him, he offered to let jake suck my nips while we chatted. I told him that I must remember to find a slave to tidy up for me, so he suggested that I took slave jake to do the work and save me having to look for one. I thanked him and we settled down to chat a bit more. Time always seems to fly when I chat to Ian. When I looked at my watch I decided it was time to go so I thanked Ian and took him up on his kind offer and took slave jake back with me. I got the slave to clean the place up and to be honest didn’t feel like thrashing him so just bent him over ready to fuck him and to admire my handiwork on his back, it was a nice trellis of strap marks that he is carrying. Somehow I couldn’t get it up again so started playing with my tits, that didn’t work so I got the slave to suck on them for a while. That only achieved a slight woody and that was when jake asked permission to speak. I gave it and he suggested a dildo might make give me a better erection. I gave him a backhander for the suggestion and then had a change of heart and actually tried it with the smallest dildo I could find. I got a bigger hard-on than I have ever had and of course jake got the benefit of it, I found I could go long and hard and 2 minutes later it was back up ready for giving him another reaming. We neither of us got much sleep that night as I was insatiable, I even let him sleep in my bed instead of having him stay on the floor. The next morning I fucked him twice more in quick succession before removing the dildo. I sent him on his way and got ready for work.

When I got back from work the first thing I did was to try out the tit clamps again, I had found that I felt quite naked without them, wearing them is such a turn on and though it embarrasses me to admit it, I found that I noticed not having a dildo inside me, I somehow had gotten used to it in that one night.

I am ready for the club again I hope Ian is there, I feel so comfortable and relaxed in his presence. I have just got my biker jacket and jeans on and a pair of Doc’s, the jacket covers the tit clamps that I really didn’t want to take off.

Ian was there so I bought a drink for each of us and sauntered over to him, he seems to give off an aura of relaxation, and I know that I can say anything to him. He told me to sit down and undo my jacket, I was a bit hesitant about showing my tits but I wanted to do as Ian said because he does so much for me, he even lent me his slave last night and I hope he will lend me jake again tonight. As always the night just seemed to vanish and there I was walking home hand in hand with jake. We went straight to bed and jake put a slightly bigger dildo in me and again I developed an erection to die for; for which Jake was very grateful. We slept locked in each other’s arms and next morning I gave him a good seeing to.

Back to “The Grapple”, and to see Ian and Jake, I talked to Ian for a while and found that sort of relaxed feeling flow over me as it always does when I chat with him. When it was time to leave Ian lent Jake to me again and when we arrived back at my place we started to try dildos in me starting with the size I had used last and working up. I was surprised that after a few minutes with one size I felt as if I must try the next, with Jakes help I progressed thru to the largest I had, which is about the girth of a beer can. Needless to say I was more than erect and I fucked Jake for what seemed like and eternity while he worked the dildo in my arse, when I eventually blew my load, Jake carried on and started to fist me which got me started up again. When I woke up Jake suggested that I would look good if I shaved my head and face, so we set too with a vengeance and did it there and then. I felt so good that when Jake suggested that I shave my entire body I agreed instantly, but we decided to wait until tonight. Jake checked with Ian and he is allowed to come back this evening so no “Grapple” tonight.

Came straight home and Jake was waiting for me with a bath run, I had had a lot of good comments during the day about my ‘new look’ so I was eager to continue. I slipped into a warm bath and laid there letting the tension just drain out of me, I think I must have dozed off for a while, because I thought the Ian was there talking to me, but it must have been a dream. Jake lathered me all over and started shaving me, first my back and legs then my arms and chest, I was surprised when he started towards my pubic hair, but as he said the rest was done and looked good so why not that as well. Right enough when it was finished and I looked in the mirror I was very pleased with the hot looking boy that stared back at me. Jake said I looked hot too, and how sexy I looked as he took be to bed and started fisting me. I don’t know how many times I came but I was totally exhausted but happy as I fell asleep.

No Jake waiting for me today, so I am getting myself ready for an evening with Master Ian and Jake, I couldn’t decide at first what would look good with my new look, but finally settled for a slashed white muscle shirt and a pair of ripped cut down denim shorts, they are so short that they practically show my arse crack, so having shaved all that I could reach I set off. When I arrived they were both sitting in a both dressed almost identically in leather harness, trousers, boots and caps their identical dress accentuated the similarities I had noticed earlier. Master Ian explained that He and Jake are brothers and He told me what they wanted to drink. I brought the drinks over to them and watched them drink them; Ian said I could get one for myself as well this time. We chatted until it was time to leave and Ian took Jake and I back to his place. As soon as we arrived there Jake helped me get naked and did the same himself and then he helped me put on a collar, to fit the biggest dildo I have ever seen and to really tighten my nipple clamps. We waited until Master Ian was ready for us. Jake started playing with Master Ian’s tits and kissing him while I got down on my knees and started blowing him. The taste of that cock was fantastic and when He grabbed my head and pushed it all the way down his shaft I was in ecstasy. Master Ian began by fisting me, as he said to ‘open Jake’s boy up a bit’, He has such large wonderful hands, I could feel my heart pounding as I knew or at least guessed that He had decided to make me his tonight and I wanted nothing more than to be fucked by this wonderful guy. He is everything I could want in a man, so strong and masculine looking, so dominant, and so “Masterful”.

I am not to be fucked; I am being given to Jake, sorry Master Jake for His pleasure. Master Ian explained that after what I did to Master Jake when He was my slave, Master Ian decided that I would make up for it, so He has been hypnotising me over the last week or so and I will now spend the rest of my live as Master Jakes slave. I am to be submissive, passive and a masochist, but I will retain the memories of what I was and to suffer accordingly as I beg dominant men to fuck me, torture me and use me in the most degrading and humiliating ways. I will spend all my time collared, clamped and with a dildo up me permanently except when being fucked, I will be kept in a chastity device and will develop a desire to drink piss and eat shit and when not in use by Master Jake and His friends I will be whored out, but firstly I am being taken to “The Grapple” to allow all the patrons to see me as I am now and for them to take their pleasure with me. So the big, beautiful Master I thought I was is no more for the rest of my days I will be a snivelling, grovelling slave, grateful for any kicks and beatings I get and begging to drink piss.

And all because I picked the wrong boy to enslave!!!!