The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note

This was written with the help of a recent friend of mine who wishes to remain anonymous. Hence why there are no names in this except my own.

But I don’t mind being on show.

X.

Would You Rather?

I have come around to stay the night after a bad break up with my boyfriend. You give me the spare room being the kind-hearted gentleman you are.

You happen to be passing this room in the night when you notice the door is slightly ajar. Curiosity beckons and you peek in.

You see me standing, sorting my clothes in nothing but my bra and panties. You stare longer than you should, drinking in my curvy but cheeks and tightly packed bra. My back is too you and you think you’re safe. As you trace the outline of my figure your heart stops as you see that I can see you in the mirror and have been watching the whole time.

my mind would race... how much did Amy see? Does she know how long I was standing there?

I decide to bluff, hoping that you had just noticed me...

Amy... uh... (my mouth is a bit dry from standing there, gaping at you, so I must swallow) ... I just wanted to check and see if you needed anything? A blanket, towels, an extra pillow? I didn’t mean to interrupt... I mean, I didn’t mean to see you... um... maybe you should put a shirt on... I’ll just be in the living room with my wife ... my daughter should be home soon. Just come downstairs when you get settled.

I turn to escape...

I command you to stop which you obey. I gently take you by the hand and lead you into the room and sit on the edge of the bed.

“You are going to sit on your hands like a good boy whilst I decide what to do with you.”

I continue sorting through my clothes, ignoring your presence. I unclip my bra and add it to the pile,

My back is too you so you can’t see my breasts and you wonder if I’m trying to tease you to madness. My panties soon follow but I take them off so slowly just like they do in all those naughty videos you watch and exactly like you’ve always imagined me doing.

Tell me, would beg me to turn around or would you wait for me, silent and obedient?

Part of me was hoping that you’d stop me so I could continue gazing at your fantastic body.

As you take my hand and pull me back into the bedroom, my mind is at war with itself. Every hormone in my body wants to stay and play out the fantasy that I’ve been dreaming about, but my rational mind tells me that this is so very wrong.

(thinking to myself) “... whilst I decide what to do with you”??? REALLY?!? What do you think I am? Your slave?? I’ve got some things to tell YOU, young lady, and when I.... oh my god... she’s taking her bra offfffff....

Struck dumb once more, my breathing gets faster, and my blood races as my erection starts to grow...

Then as you bend over and begin to peel your panties down, exposing your gorgeous ass... and your pussy.... I find myself holding my breath... eyes widening... oh my god... I never dreamed... well, I DREAMED... but never thought it could be a reality.... my lust is overwhelming....

WAIT!!! What am I DOING?!!??!?? I’m a happily married man!!!! I can’t be doing this!!!

I shut my eyes tightly, spring up from the bed, and without a word or a pause, I bolt from the room, slam the door, and run down the hall.

Having escaped physically, I rush through the house and out to the garage, waiting for my erection to subside.

But the thought of you... there... in my house... naked in front of me... is too much. I unzip my pants and pull my cock out, furiously stroking until I explode with a loud groan...

Breathless, I clean up and stagger back into the house. Collecting what few wits I have now, I settle myself and walk into the living room... to find you there, calmly chatting with my wife. You look up at me and smile... a smile that is both innocent and predatory. Oh god, what I am going to do?

The rest of the day is torture for you. You and I both know how close you came to submitting to your desires and we both know where that would lead. Before bed you decide to take a much-needed cold shower to rinse your guilt and trepidation from your bones. You undress down to your underwear when a polite cough alerts you to me.

I am sitting on the edge of the bath with a glass of wine in one hand, admiring the sight of your body before me.

“Don’t stop on my account.”

You freeze like a deer in headlights. Your mouth dry and your cock hard.

“Your wife is such a beautiful woman. You are very lucky. She seemed very curious about this hypnosis course I’m studying. She thinks it might relieve some stress you have been under lately.”

I stand up and walk towards you.

“Thing is, I’ve just been dumped and am looking to release some sexual energy with someone. It can either be you, your wife, or your daughter.

So, which would you rather? You, Wife, or Daughter?

Once again, conflict and confusion rage through my mind...

Here you are, apparently offering yourself to me... something I’ve only had wild fantasies about...

On the other hand, your comment about hypnosis have me on alert... what does she mean by that? Is she threatening my wife? My daughter? Me? what does she plan?

Also, my wife is sleeping just 25 feet away in our bedroom... the woman I’ve given my heart to for 20 years... guilt and lust are battling for my mind.

Meanwhile, you’re standing in front of me... your gorgeous blue eyes boring into me... and that sexy confident predatory smile... how can any man pass that up

With equal measures of fear, lust, and resignation, I look into your eyes, sigh, and say... “What do you have planned

I answer by turning on the bath. I command you to get in. you hesitate beautifully for a while before finally slipping out of your underwear. I make no attempt to hide my lustful gaze at your manhood despite your attempts to shield them from me.

You gingerly get in to the bath and allow the hot steamy water to encompass you completely. I haven’t moved from my spot as survey over and over again. Judging, accessing, scheming.

“I can’t decide.” I say finally.

“I could hypnotize you now in this hot steamy bath and let us masturbate to one another. No touching, no infidelity. Or I could skip the induction and get in with you and simply hypnotize after I fuck you. So, you can forget everything about your weakness and you can slip back into your life without concern.

Which would you rather?

Oh god... this isn’t happening as I fantasized at all... of course, my dreams were all about fucking you... but this talk of hypnosis has me fearful and confused. What does that mean? What is she going to make me do? What CAN she make me do?

But apparently, I have little choice.

I look up at you... my eyes travelling up your legs to your breasts to your lips to your eyes...

I have dreamed too many times about touching you, tasting you, fucking you to be satisfied with masturbation only.

In the end, it is my growing cock that makes the decision for me.

I say.... “Come in with me...

My left eyebrow rises slightly. Clearly not the answer I was expecting. I didn’t think I could break you so quickly.

I stand up and begin to undress.

“I’ve been with men before but never a gentleman. That’s what I want you to be. I want you to lie perfectly still. No grabbing, no pulling, no contact unless I allow it.”

I stand naked before you. I am everything you have ever dreamed. my young plump breasts taunting you. My hairless pussy drooling at the sight of you.

“Of course, this body has an effect on men like you. It can sometimes bring out the caveman in them. Sometimes all it takes is just lying next to them and they lose all self-control and just take me until they are completely spent and their minds are open for me to play with. It’s been a long time since someone fucked me like that.”

I slip into the bath with you. My legs twirls around your left leg. My pussy lips plant kisses on your hip. My breasts hug against your chest and my lips trace the outline of your collarbone. My left hand circles around your chest, dragging my fingernails so delicately behind, work their down to your cock.

“So, you are you on the inside? A submissive gentle man,”

I grab your cock tightly

“Or a primal fuck toy?”

You choose.

Watching you undress is exquisite. You ARE everything I dreamed. Your breasts are magnificent, your skin so smooth and luminous, the scent of your wet pussy driving me to distraction. My cock is so hard that it aches.

I want you so badly that I only half-hear your words.

“No contact unless I allow it”.... don’t know if I have that kind of self-control. None of my fantasies were passive—always primal—but the thought of you having your way with me makes me excited in a way I never dreamed of before.

“...they lose all self-control.... completely spent....” yesssssss... I can totally understand that—shutting my brain off and losing myself in the feel of you, the taste of you.

Then you come into the tub... rubbing your body against mine.... teasing me... torturing me... desire short-circuiting my thoughts....

... and then you grab my cock... and give me the choice...

...don’t want to be gentle... breathing so fast... you feeeel so good.... want more ... want everything...

The words escape my lips with a moan.... “Anything... I’ll do anything you want....”

“Oh, your handing your choice to me then are you. You didn’t even notice, did you? You didn’t notice how I played into your fantasy. I have always known about your longing stares. Did you think I never noticed?

And now your handing me the keys to your will and your soul while your wife sleeps only a few away. So willing and so compliant. Sometimes hypnosis isn’t about relaxing or feeling sleepy or watching a beautiful watch swing back and forth. Sometimes it’s about a fantasy so real and so perfect, you can’t help but surrender to it.

All you can do now is lie still and watch me stroke you. That’s it lie back and give in to this delicious torture. Up and down. Up and down. So slowly and so erotically. Do you like how I pay special attention to its head? I pet it like a little puppy that so eagerly fetched you for me.

In a moment, I will say the word Cobalt and when I do you will unleash or primal instinct and fuck in this bath as hard and as forcefully as you can. I want an animalistic experience. I want you to unleash your inner sexual beast right when I say the word Cobalt.

But this beast is very well trained one. You will only cum when I give permission and I will only allow that once I have had three orgasms. One for spying on me. One for jacking off without me. And one because I’m greedy.

Are you ready Slave?

Cobalt

Overwhelmed by the sight of you... the feel of your hand stroking my cock... your fingers playing with the head... looking into your beautiful predatory eyes... watching your lips as you speak, but not consciously aware of your instructions... surrendering everything to the sensations... as my eyes roll back into my head, I begin to lose all hold on reality other than what you give me...

“Cobalt”

I hear the word, and it’s like a switch goes off in my head. My head snaps forward, my eyes open wide, and I look at you with all the lust and the hunger which has been hidden in my mind for so very long. I reach for you and pull you on top of me. I begin to kiss you... my tongue forcing its way into your mouth... playing with your tongue... my hands roam over your body... caressing, exploring... squeezing your breasts... gripping your ass... feeling you grind against me... I sit up in the bath.... pulling you into my lap... leaning in to suck on your nipples... god... how I’ve wanted this... licking and sucking... feeling your nipple grow hard under my tongue... wanting you... needing you... needing to give you pleasure...

I push you away... setting you on the edge of the tub... parting your long gorgeous legs... and diving between them... nibbling... licking... probing with my tongue and my fingers... feeling your hands in my hair, pushing my face deeper... you taste SOOO good.... I feel your body begin to tense... I know what’s coming and must continue... I feel your body shudder and your fingers tighten their grip in my hair.... mmm... I eagerly lap at your pussy... tasting you again... knowing that I have pleased you...

Raising my body up again... kissing, nibbling, biting lightly at your stomach... your breasts... your collarbone... your shoulder... your neck.... your ear... my hands moving up and down your back... your ass... moaning in your ear... I neeeed to be inside you... you pull away slightly to look me in the eyes, smile that “cat that ate the canary” smile, and reach down to guide my cock into you... the shock of feeling the head of my cock against the lips of your pussy is almost too much to bear... my brain explodes again... then I thrust in.... filling you up....beginning to slide in and out, in and out, slowly at first... every inch setting my mind on fire... as the pace quickens, I feel your fingernails sliding down my back and gripping my ass... as I thrust into you over and over and over... harder and harder... moaning... giving myself to you and to the pleasure... I feel your body once again start to shudder... your back arching as you groan.... the muscles of your pussy clenching around my cock as you orgasm a second time....

As the waves subside, I pull out... dazed... out of breath... I feel your hand under my chin, raising my face to look into your eyes.... you smile and say, “one more...”

...and you stand... turning your back to me... bending forward and sticking your ass in my face... I cannot resist... my tongue plunges in... licking at your asshole... as my fingers start rubbing your pussy again... my fingers probing, exploring, finding the places that make you gasp... then I stand... behind you... I feel you grind your ass against my cock... and it feels sooooo good.... I push my cock into your pussy from behind... and reach around you... one hand moving down... to your clit... the other, up to your breast, squeezing, teasing your nipple... my breath hot against your neck.... and I start pounding into you again.... over and over... cannot stop... need to give you pleasure... you reach out and hold yourself against the wall, pushing into me as I thrust into you.... harder.... faster.... my hands move down to grip your hips, so I can push deeper.... and finally.... I feel your muscles clench again.... tightening around me... and you moan so loudly... as you cum a third time...

I slide away from you... dazed... breathless... sitting on the edge of the tub... dizzy... eyes locked on your body.... mind thinking no thoughts but you...

You have please in every way. Quenching my thirst and now is the time for your reward. I count down from five. No words, no touching or rubbing grinding or anything. Your simply knows what is expected of it when I reach one and the culmination of my dominance over you is complete as you erupt in pure carnal ecstasy. Your mind fades into oblivion

The next morning you come down for breakfast with no memory of the night of passion you experienced. You kiss your wife good morning and glance over the table at me. Your eyes taking that familiar wander. For a second you think you see a mischievous glint in my eyes and a knowing smile. But you dismiss it automatically and get ready for work with a curious plan in mind to E-mail that lovely writer on mcstories.com and beg to be hers

;)