The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WORTH THE WAIT

Nina looked herself over in the mirror with a critical eye. She wasn’t beautiful, not even today on The big day, her wedding day. She could be described as cute, pixieish—her nose was small, her chin somewhat pointed and even a full styling at the hair dresser wasn’t enough to fill out her thin black hair, it barely hid her ears which were too large for her small face. Near enough to pretty though, she decided, and she was marrying the man she had set her sights on ten years ago.

The rustle of petticoats heralded the arrival of her maid of honour. Rachel was in less than a good mood, not enhanced by the silly peach coloured dress she had to wear, the long skirt puffed out by layers of lace, the bodice squeezing her waist and pushing her breasts up into a well presented cleavage in the low neckline. It was traditional for the bridesmaids to wear overly feminine and slightly camp dresses to make the bride shine, but Rachel felt that Nina had taken it a bit too far. Her discomfort wasn’t helped by the fact that she objected to the wedding going ahead at all.

“Need help?” Rachel muttered, she didn’t trust herself to say much more.

“Don’t be like that,” Nina replied in the lilting voice that she put on when she wanted to lighten people’s moods. “This is the happiest day of my life after all. I thought you would be glad for me.”

“Yeah, fine. But why the hell to him?” Rachel burst out, her resolve breaking as she could no longer keep her anger in check. “He’s too old!”

“He’s only thirty.”

“Which is half again your age. You’re barely out of your teens, he’s hitting middle age. Its not even as though he’s good looking or anything.”

“I know the age difference, it doesn’t matter. I’ve loved him and nobody else for ten years, I don’t feel like waiting any longer.”

“Wha?!” Rachel’s face darkened, “You mean he’s been hanging around since you were a kid? That’s sick!”

Nina smiled but didn’t bother to correct her friend. Instead she let her mind drift back to the fateful meeting.

* * *

She was ten and a third, fractions of a year mattered when you were that age. She had been trying to rollerblade down the driveway, too proud to learn how to do it properly. Of course she had stumbled, half rolling and half sliding onto the footpath, almost to his feet. He had just been walking past, walking in to town since he couldn’t even afford the bus. Her sudden and violent appearance in front of him had brought him to a halt, he had looked down at her and then quickly up again, avoiding contact or involvement. Had she burst into tears and screamed her head off he probably would have just walked on.

But she had refused to cry even though her knees and wrists were scraped and bleeding, she had too much pride for that. Instead she had tried to get up, only she had hurt herself badly, a sprained ankle and fractured wrist, so she couldn’t. He had stood there in confusion, he knew something was wrong but didn’t seem to know what to do about it.

So they were both stuck there, and it seemed so bizarre to her that he was afraid of her. So to get past a silly situation she squeaked out that she was all right and effectively gave him leave to go away. She had then tried to undo her rollerblades so that she could hobble back to the house but even that was beyond her at the moment and she was so ashamed when she yelped in pain. It was too much for him, he had come back and ever so carefully removed her boots for her, no easy task as he had to do it from as far away as possible yet at the same time be gentle.

Now they both knew that she needed a doctor, and when he had suggested helping her back to her house she had lied. It was a strange whim, but she told him that her mother was out and that she was locked out so they couldn’t even use the telephone. He had quickly tried several of the neighbouring houses, but no-one was home or willing to answer the door. So he had carried her the four blocks to the medical centre.

She remembered every moment of the trip, feeling so safe in his arms. It seemed so wonderful to her that he cared more about her than himself. He had even waited while she had been bandaged and plastered. Coming out of the surgery, seeing him sitting there, that was when she had fallen in love with him.

On the way home—he had had to carry her again—she had proposed to him. Well, actually she had told him he was her boyfriend and that they were going to get married some day. He hadn’t laughed, which in hind sight she thought was sweet, but had quickly excused himself on the grounds that he was too old for her. She had known exactly what that meant, that he thought she was too young for him. She wasn’t going to be put off that easily, although he hadn’t known that as he had carefully deposited her on her doorstep and then slipped away.

* * *

Rachel was slowly working her way up the row of pearl buttons that fastened the back of Nina’s white dress. She had been silent for the last few moments as Nina had stared dreamily into the mirror. They hadn’t always been friends, even though they had started college together. Nina was too slight to be serious about sports, Rachel had captained both the hockey and soccer teams. They hadn’t even spoken to each other until they day they had ended up in detention together.

That was when Rachel had discovered that Nina wasn’t the nerdy little swot that people took her for, she actually had a wicked sense of humour and was a lot of fun to be with. After that they were inseparable, although the revelation of Nina’s mystery man had come very close to ending their friendship. At first Rachel had thought that Nina was winding her up again, then that it was a harmless infatuation. Lot’s of the girls had crushes on various male teachers. But Nina was serious and Rachel had never understood that.

“You know that the other bridesmaid, Jenny, is one of his ex-girlfriends?” Rachel blurted out as she did up the last button, and immediately hated herself for being spiteful.

“I know, and she’s not ex.” Nina replied calmly.

“What?!”

“I couldn’t expect him to be celibate until I grew up, that’s not natural. So I arranged ....”

“I don’t ... ”

More memories.

* * *

Nina’s talent had emerged quite suddenly on her thirteenth birthday. Her party had been going quite well until James had tried to grope her. She hadn’t been scared, just annoyed and she had slapped him—both physically and mentally. She had wanted him to go and molest Michael instead, since she didn’t like Michael much either, and he had. It had humiliated both boys, but Nina had barely noticed. Suddenly she could make people do things and it was a euphoric feeling as she experimented.

* * *

“Look, Nina, I can’t stop you,” Rachel said in a tone of voice that indicated she was going to try to do just that, “But how well do you really know him? You can’t have spent much time with him otherwise you’d realise what a jerk he is. I know that from meeting him just once. And you know this is going to piss off your family, I mean your father ...”

“Hasn’t bothered me since I told him to go jump in a lake.” Nina cut in with a wicked smile. Fortunately he could swim and there was no serious harm.

“Is he worth losing your family over?” Rachel persisted.

“I think so,” Nina replied, faking a dreamy smile.

“I give up,” Rachel said and then went on regardless, “If he was anything but a creep he wouldn’t have hung around a girl your age. I bet he hung around the school gates and stuff. What a loser that he couldn’t find a girlfriend.”

Nina giggled. “He didn’t have to, as I said—I took care of all that.”

“What?!”

“Well, I couldn’t risk him going out with someone unsuitable.”

* * *

They were having lunch together in a restaurant, well they were sitting at the same table in McD’s but at the time it had felt like a candle light dinner in a French restaurant to her. She had seen him sitting alone and had seated herself across from him, ostensibly to thank him once again for taking her to the doctor. He had blushed slightly when he had recognised her and she liked the way he noticed that she had filled out a bit.

They had chatted for a while, he was still very nervous and she hadn’t helped matters by talking about school—it just reminded him of the age difference. So they shifted to their favourite computer games and found they even had some in common, and then on to pop stars, where there wasn’t any overlap at all. Nina didn’t care, he didn’t make fun of her music and he didn’t tense up when she reminded him of her intent to marry him one day.

It had been then that it had occurred to Nina that they still had a long wait ahead of them, years in fact which was an eternity for a teenager. It hadn’t seemed fair that he should be alone all that time, and with her talent she saw absolutely no reason why he should.

She had checked out the other girls in the restaurant, she needed something about his age, preferably pretty and as an after thought—blonde. There were several candidates and Nina chose the best looking of them, although by her standards and not his, she would learn and get better at picking for him.

So out of nowhere a nineteen year old in jeans and tank top had slid into the seat beside him and Nina could still smile at the surprised, yet hopeful look on his face. Nina wasn’t very good at being subtle at that age so the girl had come on to him like a complete tart, moving straight in for the kill. Nina had had to do a quick fix up to stop her from initiating sex right there and then.

Becs, as the girl finally introduced herself once her overwhelming desire for him had been damped down to utter devotion, wasn’t the brightest. She had already dropped out of school and was working part time at a supermarket. That didn’t matter, all Nina required of her was to keep her husband-to-be occupied and she could handle that. Best of all, when Becs had referred to Nina as ‘his little sister’ he had corrected her and said she was a friend. That was so special.

* * *

“This is just ...” Rachel gave up mid sentence in exasperation. “You’re such a normal kid otherwise, why do you have to get so weird about this guy?”

“Normal?” Nina laughed and Rachel had to admit that Nina wasn’t normal in anything she did. She was quirky at best and downright strange at worst. Intelligent, great fun and witty, but never anything so dull as normal.

“You know what I mean,” Rachel said defensively. “You never tried to date anyone at school, most of them had you pegged as a lezzie. You’re going to uni next year ... you are still going aren’t you? You’re not dumb enough to get pregnant to him and end up in a flat somewhere pushing out sprogs?”

Nina burst into full blown laughter at that, not the best of things to do with her wedding dress being so tight as she had to quickly reign herself in before she hyperventilated. Still red and giggling, she took Rachel’s hands in her own. “Rachel darling, I won’t have time to get pregnant, I’ll be on the streets soliciting strange men so that we have enough money to keep us in beer and drugs. I mean what with him spending all day on the couch in a drunken stupor.”

Rachel scowled and pulled her hands away.

“Oh Rachel honey. He has his own house and a business, he’s more than happy for me to build up some qualifications of my own. Until I do he’s going to be supporting me.”

“You and his other bimbos,” Rachel muttered ungraciously.

“Heavens to betsy, no! They’re all self-supporting.”

* * *

She had gotten more organised about finding his next companion, from her observation she knew that Becs was quite boring most of the time. He still enjoyed the companionship of having her around, or more particularly being seen with her and the sex, but they didn’t have any interests in common. So Nina had vetted potential replacements, it wasn’t hard for her to get women to talk to her, discuss their private life in great detail and then forget all about it, not with her talent.

Karen was much more intelligent, she was doing a law degree at university and she played tennis which he was quite keen on. Not as pretty as Becs, she was a bit on the skinny side and didn’t put much attention towards her appearance. Nina quickly changed the latter at least, it was important that Karen be as attractive to her husband-in-waiting as she would be attracted to him. So much to Karen’s friends surprise she started wearing a padded bra as well as a more exotic line in clothing. Short skirts were a must, and high heels any time she wasn’t playing tennis, and brighter colours.

Nina arranged for them to meet in a sports goods store when Karen suddenly gained the urge to buy a new racket. They hit it off and Nina was well pleased, she felt she had done much better this time. Becs was still around of course in case he needed something a bit flashier for a party, but neither Becs nor Karen resented the other, Nina saw to that.

* * *

“You make it sound like he’s still going out with all of them,” Rachel muttered as she did a last check over on Nina’s dress.

“He does.”

“Wha?”

“He has Becs for when he wants to go clubbing, and Karen for tennis and intellectual stimulation and Jenny’s a good lay. It wasn’t until I got a bit older that I learnt that that one was important.”

Rachel was dumbfounded. She could only stand and stare at her friend for several long moments. Nina ignored the shocked expression on her face and did a last little fuss around with her hair. It still refused to doing anything for her.

“You ... you ...” Rachel gasped as she recovered her senses, albeit jerkily. “You’re nothing more than the latest slut in his little entourage! My gods! You’re going to marry someone who can’t commit ... you’ll be just another notch on his bed post, you’ll be lucky if ...”

“Latest,” Nina said happily, then in a serious tone, “Last. Best. I’m the only one who he’s going to marry. By the way did I mention that the bridesmaids are coming on the honeymoon?”

“My gods! This is too sick! There is no way I’m going along with this, I’m out of here!” Rachel exploded. But before she could move there was a quick knock on the door and Jenny stepped in to the room. Even though they were wearing identical dresses, there was no similarity in the deportment between Jenny and Rachel. Rachel was putting up with the dress and looked like a prom princess. Jenny oozed sexuality and belatedly Rachel realised the dresses had been designed to flatter Jenny’s voluptuous figure.

“Hi Rach,” Jenny said as though she hadn’t just walked in on an argument. “Nina, time we were moving.”

“Thanks Jenny,” Nina replied calmly and made one last adjustment.

“Oh Jenny,” Rachel cooed with a big smile, and taking Jenny’s hands into her own she leaned forward against the resistance of their colliding petticoats to kiss the girl passionately. “Nina just told me that we aren’t being left behind. Isn’t she just a doll to share him with us?”

And Nina walked down the aisle with an entourage who could barely wait to get away on the honeymoon.