The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please consider visiting my blog at www.sonatacafe.blogspot.com and leave me a comment with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions. I can also be reached by email.

This story is part of the Women’s Dating Network series. All six parts can be read and enjoyed separately in any order.

Women’s Dating Network: Stacey’s Story

By Sean Flynn

Before leaving her apartment, Stacey checked herself in her bathroom mirror. She adjusted her top so that her breasts peaked out just the right amount. Her tits were her best feature and she wanted eyes on them tonight even if she wasn’t going out to meet men. Of course, it was always possible she would meet someone, but that wasn’t tonight’s primary concern. She had a new plan to find a boyfriend and it involved the Internet, not bars.

Stacey went downstairs and hailed a cab in front of her building. After giving the driver the bar’s address, Stacey typed a text message informing her friend Alice that she was on her way.

Stacey thought about her other friend, Carla. Stacey and Carla had taught at the same middle school and had shared many lunch periods until Carla had transferred to a school across the city last year. The two women had gotten together only a handful of times since then and Stacey had not even thought about her former co-worker in the month before she received the email.

Hello Stacey, my name is Whitney Silver and I am the founder of the Women’s Dating Network. You have been invited to join our community by your friend Carla. In order to provide the best matching experience, our site is limited to referrals made by trusted members. We ask you to help maintain that trust by sharing our site only with women you know well and whom you trust to be honest, open and respectful. That also allows us to keep our service free for women.

Now, please click here to begin your experience. Welcome to our community. I am very confident you will find what you’re looking for.

–Love, Whitney

Stacey had done a round of Internet dating on match.com two years ago and had shared many of the disappointing details with Carla. Stacey had sworn it off. Carla knew that. But it was two years later and Stacey was still single. Maybe it was time to try again. If it was free, why not? Famous last words, Stacey knew.

The cab pulled up in front of Southwark’s. Stacey handed the driver a ten and two singles and hurried inside as fast as her small feet in high heels could carry her. Stacey was probably 5′2 at the most, with baby fat curves and very large breasts. Tonight her short, slightly curled hair was strawberry blonde.

Stacey spotted Alice typing on her BlackBerry at a table in the back corner. Stacey put her purse on the table and sat down. “Where’s Emily?”

“At the bar,” Alice said not looking up. “I got your text and told her to get you a cosmo.”

Stacey scanned the bar and noticed Emily’s lithe frame and light hair next to the bartender. He was cute and leaning in to hear Emily. Stacey had an urge to be closer to the action. “I’ll be right back.”

“Ok,” Alice kept typing.

“How’s it coming?” Stacey shimmed up next to Emily. “Is this mine?” Emily nodded and Stacey picked up her drink. She made sure her breasts dangled over the railing in the bartender’s full view. Across the room, another group of good looking men smiled in her direction. Stacey wondered what they were up to. She knew what their leers made her think about. She smiled at them but Emily pulled her arm. Boo. Stacey followed her less fun friend back to the table. Alice was still typing furiously.

“Is everything ok?” Emily asked, placing Alice’s drink in front of her.

“Our new intern is supposed to be compiling shipping reports for me,” Alice answered, finishing her email and putting away her phone. “She keeps emailing me the most basic questions.”

“That makes me feel old,” Stacey said. “Weren’t we just in college? Now we’re the mean bosses? And I can’t believe Wendy’s been married for almost three years.”

“Did you all get Diana’s invitation?” Alice asked.

“Yeah,” Emily rolled her eyes.

“We all love Wendy, and Jeff,” Alice continued. “But do we really need a cocktail party to celebrate their third anniversary?” Emily nodded along while her lips were wrapped around the beer bottle. Emily, Stacey, Alice and Wendy had been suitemates as sophomores at the University of Pennsylvania nearly a decade ago.

“Maybe Diana just wants to do something nice for her,” Stacey said.

“Diana just wants to show off her boyfriend’s expensive apartment,” Emily said.

“Either way, I’m bringing a date,” Stacey said. Alice and Emily put down their drinks. “I don’t know who yet.” She laughed. “But I joined a dating site again.”

“That’s great,” Alice said.

“I’ve read that eharmony claims like 2% of American marriages,” Emily said.

“It’s a productive way to improve that part of your life,” Alice said.

“I’ve already decided to do it,” Stacey said. “I want you to do it with me.”

“No way,” Alice answered.

“I just broke up with Chad,” Emily said. Stacey pouted but Emily waved her arm in the air. Saved by the bell as Wendy had arrived.

She walked up to their table with her husband Jeff right behind. Stacey thought Wendy was still in great shape three years into her married life, still athletic and well toned.

“Happy birthday,” Wendy hugged Alice. “We should be out celebrating big time.” Wendy took the last chair at the table. Jeff remained standing.

“Who can I get another round?” he asked.

“You know tonight has to be chill,” Alice answered. “I have my business ethics seminar tomorrow morning.”

“Honey, can you get me an extra dirty martini?” Wendy touched Jeff’s arm.

“Of course, with three olives,” Jeff departed for the bar.

“Chad isn’t coming tonight?” Wendy asked

“Why would Chad come?” Stacey said. “Ooooh, are you guys back together?”

“Thanks, Wendy,” Emily said. “No, Chad just called me last week. He said he might meet up with us but then his band scheduled practice. Anyways, we’re not going to fool ourselves into thinking we can be in a relationship. We’re just friends now.”

“You know a great way to prove you’re moving on?” Stacey asked.

“Stacey, I’m not—” she began.

“I’ll do it if Emily does,” Alice said.

“Do what?” Jeff returned with Wendy’s martini and a beer for himself. He pulled up a chair and squeezed in next to his wife. All of women looked awkwardly at one another. “Sorry, should I come back?”

“Internet dating,” Emily said. “Stacey and Alice and I are thinking about all going in together. Looks like we’re doing it.”

“Sounds cool,” Jeff said. “That’s how Diana met Brad.” Stacey restrained a laugh while Alice and Emily exchanged a look. Citing Diana’s boyfriend as evidence of the men available online was not going to reduce the women’s resistance to Stacey’s idea.

“Which site are you doing?” Wendy asked.

“It’s this new one called the Women’s Dating Network,” Stacey said. “I’ll email you the link.”

Stacey’s profile went up first. She woke up Saturday morning and immediately logged onto the Women’s Dating Network. Her profile had been written when she first received Carla’s email last week. For days she had signed on to the site and re-read it, making small edits but waiting to go public.

The web site had an interesting interface that had bothered Stacey when she first joined. There was light music playing in the background and an odd pattern of lights and shapes flashing behind the questions. Occasionally the shapes would pass in front of the text and Stacey would have trouble reading the question. Sometimes it inspired her to change answers. For example, one question asked:

What is the first thing people notice about you?

Stacey was shocked to see that one of the choices was Tits. Even if that was probably the truth. But then she blinked and she saw it said Teeth. Stacey did have a nice smile…but she had really amazing tits. So she scrolled through the other choices and found Chest. The questionnaire was long and the music kept Stacey from getting too bored. While filling out the questionnaire she thought to invite Alice and Emily to join with her.

Do your friends support you when you take bold steps to improve your life?

Stacey had answered Yes, always.

When you discover a great deal, do you share it with your friends?

Yes, always. The realization hit like a lightning bolt. Stacey should share the site with Emily, Alice and Wendy. No, not Wendy. Wendy was married. But both of her single friends had to discover the Women’s Dating Network. Stacey had only learned about it through her friend Carla. That was why she been so insistent during Alice’s birthday dinner about her friends joining as well.

Back in the present, Stacey read over her profile one last time:

I’m just a girl looking for love without the drama. I have great friends and family who mean the world to me and I would do anything for them. But I also want a best friend and lover. I’m fun, sexy, trusting and a romantic. That has led me to have my heart bruised in the past. But I won’t stop believing in a long term, loving relationship.

She hit post and then sent out invites to both Emily and Alice.

In the middle of the week, during her lunch period, Stacey checked her WDN account. Her school still didn’t have wireless so Stacey had use the classroom computer her students could also occasionally use.

Stacey knew she should wait. In only a few hours, she would be safely home. She had been conscientious about continuing to log on every day but she hadn’t received any hits since her profile went up on Saturday morning. She was trying to be patient, but the only reason she joined was because she was sick of waiting. She also had a feeling that the more times she logged on, the sooner she would find the man of her dreams. As she typed in her password and waited for the site to load, she had butterflies in her stomach.

She had 1 New Message! Now she was really excited. She just hoped it wasn’t some junk mail introduction or special offer. The message read:

Paul likes you!

Yes, Stacey thought. It was a guy. She read the rest of the message:

Hi Stacey, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Paul. He describes himself as a successful bond trader who wants to buy you dinner. See his photo below. Are you interested in meeting Paul?

“He’s cute,” Stacey giggled. She clicked Yes.

I’m so glad you like him. Please answer the following questions to make sure he’s an ideal match.

Do you like that your match makes six figures?

Yes. Stacey did. After all, she was just a middle school math teacher who still wanted to get her PhD in education. But she also really liked designer labels. She currently had her eyes on a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals. So this was perfect.

Do you like that your match works out daily?

Um, yeah! She saw all of Paul’s photos. He was about 5′8, but in really good shape. Did she like what she saw? Yes. She liked the photo of him in a business suit, but she really liked the photo of him from the beach. He was with a group of male friends, all of them bronzed. Mmmm, Stacey drooled.

Do you mind that your match wants a few nights a week to himself?

No, Stacey didn’t mind. She really liked that he played ultimate Frisbee and was into fantasy football. Guys need time amongst themselves. He also probably needed time to network for his job. That would just give Stacey time for girls’ nights.

Are you attracted to confidence and success?

Stacey realized she really wanted to meet this guy. What did he like about her? As if anticipating that question, the site highlighted the ratings on her photos. Paul’s favorite photo seemed to be the one of her looking straight at the camera in her black and white strapless cocktail dress. The dress that shows off my huge tits, Stacey thought. Paul must be a breast man. That was good, because Stacy’s luscious rack was her best feature. She had chosen the photo for that very reason.

Stacey ran her hands over her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and her breasts were extra sensitive. She noticed Paul had also rated another photo highly. That confused Stacey since it wasn’t that provocative of a photo. It was a photo with her and Alice at a bar, both holding martini glasses. Why had Stacey even posted that photo, especially since she worried that standing next to Alice made her look short? Because I wanted people to see me having fun, Stacey realized, for people to think I am fun. So Paul wanted a girl who was fun. Well, she wouldn’t disappoint him.

Stacey decided to make a few changes. She changed her profile introduction to read Just a girl looking for some fun…She also found some additional photos from the night she had gone out with Alice. Stacey was wearing a purple dress on that night. There was a photo with just Stacey on the dance floor. It didn’t display her breasts as much as she wanted. Paul was proof that men liked her tits and gave her attention when they could see them. But it also showed her in 4-inch pink peep-toe pumps. She looked fun! In another her glass was practically falling out of her left hand as she carried her heels in her right hand. She was drunk. Drunk was fun!

During her last free period before the weekend, Stacey logged on to her account.

She had 2 New Messages. Stacey smiled broadly.

Amar has winked at you!

John has winked at you!

Momentum was building. Then she frowned. She had scheduled a date with Paul for tomorrow night. Stacey didn’t know what to do. Was it slutty to make more dates before she even met Paul and only the day before their first date? She sat there staring vacantly at the screen until a thought formed. There was nothing wrong with a back-up plan. Maybe Paul wouldn’t like her. The more men she dated, the greater her chances of success. The problem with her previous online dating experiment was getting too invested early on.

Hi Stacey, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Amar. Your profile caught his eye and he would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling Amar more about yourself?

Stacey clicked Yes.

How ambitious are you in your career?

Stacey stared at the various options. She wanted to select, Moderately; I take my job seriously but it’s not my whole life. But as she looked around the empty classroom she felt vastly underwhelmed. Besides, how important could her job be if she was checking her online dating account at school, an act that could serious professional implications? Stacey selected, Not very ambitious; it just pays the bills.

Do you enjoy discussing politics and current events?

Stacey selected Yes. It wasn’t completely true but she thought she should be well informed as a teacher. She tried to submit her answer but the computer froze. Usually the school’s system ran pretty well. Stacey clicked over Yes again but nothing happened. She was losing patience. She stopped for a moment and listened to the music. She was getting frustrated. And bored. What was the last question? Something about politics? She yawned and submitted, No, I find politics and news boring.

How important to you is being in a relationship?

Stacey selected Very Important. She felt happy right now. She felt happy because she had received attention from men. Hence, what made her happy was attention from men.

Two men had flirted with her in just two days after she had received only one message the first five days she was on the site. In between she had posted more photos of herself having fun and getting drunk. Men liked girls who were fun! Stacey decided to edit her profile. Under Things to do for fun Stacey replaced hanging out with friends, going dancing, exercising, book club with partying with girls, getting drunk and having fun with men! She also realized that in the fun photos she had been a blonde and she had pink tipped nails. Those were both things she could have again.

Stacey checked her second message:

Hi Stacey, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to John. Your profile caught his eye and he would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling John more about yourself?

What is your favorite style of dress?

Stacey selected Girly girl. She liked a sexy dress style, tight, bright and cheap looking. She liked to play up her tits and ass in colors that drew men’s attention. She would dye her hair blonde and get a manicure.

What is your best feature?

Stacey immediately searched for Tits but couldn’t find it. The list had as options only Eyes, Smile, Ass, Legs and Chest. Stacey felt her nipples straining against her blouse. They were so sensitive these days. She couldn’t get her own tits out of her mind. She rubbed her chest and felt really horny. If she wasn’t in school she may have started playing her herself. She looked at the screen and noticed a new question had appeared.

Do you find simple tasks to be confusing and difficult?

Had she even answered the previous question? That was certainly confusing. As if she needed more proof that she found simple tasks to be difficult. Stacey selected Yes, I can be a typical blond air-head sometimes. More like often, Stacey giggled.

How often are you horny?

Stacey selected Always. If she was horny in the middle of the school day, then she was always horny. She didn’t want to hide her arousal. She liked to let her man know when he was turning her own. Stacey was excited for her date now. She would be so horny. And she would be fun!

I am fun, Stacey thought as she moved her head up and down on Paul’s cock, her pink nails stroking him as went and her blond hair threatening to get in the way.

After they had finished dinner, Paul had walked her back to her apartment. She had stumbled along in her 4-inch stiletto sandals. It was just possible she had drunk too much. But Paul had kept ordering more drinks and she drank every cocktail the waitress brought over. It was actually really nice of Paul to have bought her dinner and drinks. She had invited him upstairs to show her appreciation. Before long, she had his cock in her mouth.

“My throat was really itching,” she said. “Thanks for scratching it.”

“Yeah,” he pushed her back down on his cock. She hoped she was doing a good job. She really liked Paul and wanted him to like her. Her pussy was wet in between her legs. She hoped he would fuck her but he really seemed to like the blowjob. As they had discussed at dinner, he was a banker and had a lot of stress. Just being a teacher, she couldn’t understand. Hmm, but she did have one thought.

“Do you wanna fuck my titties?” she asked.

“Um, ok,” he answered.

“I had a really awesome time tonight,” she giggled as he helped remove her dress. He just nodded. “You have been so nice!”

“I want to fuck your tits,” Paul said.

“Ok,” Stacey beamed. She took his dick back in her mouth again and got it really wet with her salvia. She then placed it between her cleavage and pushed the boobs together and began to push up and down on his cock. “You like that? You like fucking my titties?”

“Yeah,” Paul responded.

“You want to cum on my face?” Stacey asked, licking her lips. “You want to cum all over my titties and cute face?”

“Fuck, yeah.” And he did. He shot a stream of cum right up between her tits onto her face. Then the second shot landed on her neck while the rest dripped off onto her boobs. While he recovered, Stacey sat there with his cum dripping down her tits feeling very happy. Paul liked her!

Stacey ran through her apartment barefoot. She had spent more time on the computer than she had planned and now she was late. Then her phone rang. She heard it in her bedroom while she dressed, but had to run across her admittedly smallish apartment to answer it. She only did so because she was afraid it was a guy calling. Instead it was Wendy.

“Hey, I can’t really talk right now,” Stacey said.

“Oh, ok,” Wendy said. “I was just calling to ask how your date went last week. I can’t believe we haven’t spoken since then.”

“Yeah, I haven’t talked to Alice or Emily either,” Stacey said. “I figured you must be totally busy meeting hot guys online!

“That doesn’t explain my not calling.”

“Why not? Wait, I know the answer to that one! Don’t tell me!” Stacey giggled. “I’ve been so forgetful recently!”

“Um, ok,” Wendy laughed on her end. “But how did it go?”

“Super!”

“Good, are you seeing him again?”

“Maybe. He hasn’t called since then. How long ago was that? I can’t keep track of time anymore.”

“It sucks when you think it went really well and he doesn’t call,” Wendy said

“I do suck when it goes well,” Stacey answered.

“And there are plenty of other guys,” Wendy replied.

“I know, isn’t it great! More guys to go out with and do the same thing!”

“This was your idea after all. Emily and Alice are depending on you. Keep going.”

“I go on there a lot. Sometimes like 4 times a day. It’s so exciting to see all the hot guys on there. I don’t know why you don’t try it yourself. I want you to be happy. I want all my best girls to be happy!”

“You’re dangerous, Stacey,” Wendy laughed. “I have to go.” Stacey went to her computer. She had been about to sign onto her account when Wendy had called. Stacey had 1 new flirt. She opened it immediately.

Hi Stacey, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Anderson. Your profile caught his eye and he would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling Anderson more about yourself?

Stacey of course clicked Yes.

What is your favorite location on a Saturday night?

A busy bar. Stacey liked bars because they were filled with men. She liked being around a lot of men, all of them horny and drunk. She also liked being drunk herself. Alcohol made it so much easier not to think, something she was finding quite overrated.

What is your favorite style of dress?

Slutty. Stacey liked being a slut so she naturally dressed like a slut. She wasn’t sure what slut meant, but it involved sucking cock and getting her pussy fucked, two things Stacey really liked. She liked them so much they were listed under Things to do for fun.

How do you feel about no strings attached sex?

She selected I love to fuck. It was true. It made men so happy when she fucked them and that made her happy.

How do you feel about threesomes?

Stacey had never thought about them before. She had always been focused on pleasing one man. But pleasing two could be really fun. One cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. Or one in each hand. Three cocks could really cover her tits in cum. Stacey rubbed her nipples. They were so fucking sensitive these days. One touch and her panties were creamed and she was desperate for cock. She may have diddled herself but her door buzzed.

Who could that be? Her date, duh! Stacey had totally forgotten about him. She still wasn’t ready. She turned back to the screen. The current question read:

How do you feel about threesomes?

Stacey answered quickly, I love to take multiple men. Then she buzzed in her date and went to her room to get ready. He must have caught the elevator because he knocked before she was ready.

“It’s unlocked,” she called out from her closet. She heard him come in but she couldn’t decide on the right shoes. She decided to ask his opinion. “Which do you like better?”

“Hello, Stacey?” her date said, standing by the door in his coat. He was tall and Indian looking. “I’m Amar. What was your question?”

“Which shoe is sexier?” she held a purple suede pump in one hand and a red high-heeled sandal in the other.

“They’re both cute. But I don’t know fashion very well. Which would you rather wear?”

“Let’s try this again. Which shoes would you like me to be wearing while I give you a blowjob?’

“The red ones.”

“Thank you,” Stacey said and kissed him. “That was easy.” She went back into her closet, dropped off the purple pump and put on the sexy sandals. Then she returned to the kitchen. Amar looked confused but also more relaxed. “Like?” she turned for him.

“Yeah,” he said.

“Then ready for that blowjob?” she asked. He started to answer but stopped himself. Stacey pulled him over to the couch and took his coat. Then she made him sit and unzipped his fly. “Mmm, that’s nice and big.” She licked at the head. “I have one favor.” She put her lips on the head and sucked him for a few seconds. “You can still fuck me or fuck my titties, but I’d really like to just shove this monster down my throat and have you cum down there. Is that ok?” She went back on his cock to further sell her request. “Is that ok?” He didn’t answer but just nodded and she resumed sucking him off.

Stacey answered her ringing phone.

“Hi Stacey, its Paul,” he said. “I know we haven’t spoken in a while, but I did have a good time with you and was hoping we could hang out again.”

“Hang out?” Stacey said. “Oh, you mean you want to come over and fuck me.”

“Umm…” Paul stammered. “Are you upset? Is that why you never returned my message?”

“Can I call you back later?” Stacey hung up. Stacey had been surprised by Paul’s call. She had forgotten all about him, in fact. But now she remembered. He had been the first guy to cum on her tits. He was lying about leaving a message. She knew how to check her messages. Her messages came on the computer. Oh wait, unless that blinking red light on her cell phone meant something?

He had really hurt her feelings when he hadn’t called again. Wasn’t she pretty? Didn’t he want to fuck her tits again? She was also in the middle of checking her fuck buddy account. She had 6 new messages. She had been getting a lot since she added the new photos. Amar had been nice enough to take them. She had even flashed her tits at the camera in one. That photo was very highly rated.

Hi Stacey, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Franklin. Your profile caught his eye and he would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling Franklin more about yourself?

Franklin, Stacey repeated. She needed to remember that. Franklin. It was very embarrassing when guys showed up at her door and she couldn’t even remember their names. She said the name a few more times before she stared the quiz.

Do you like to show appreciation?

Stacey clicked Yes. She loved to show appreciation. The best way to show a man appreciation was to fuck him or suck his cock. That’s why she had so many admires now. Because she was really friendly to all of them.

What does it mean if a guy wants to fuck you?

It meant that he liked her. It meant that she was sexy and interesting enough for him to want to fuck her. What is the most number of cocks you can take at once?

Stacey selected 3, and then rethought it. She decided 4 was the right number.

She felt bad now. Paul had been nice enough to call wanting to fuck her and she had behaved like a little girl, pouting because she hadn’t immediately gotten her way. She decided to call him back.

“Hello?” he answered. He hadn’t been sure if Stacey would call him back. The first call did not go the way he imagined.

“Hi, it’s Stacey,” she said. “I’m sorry about before. Of course you can come over and fuck me.” She giggled. “Come over and cum on my titties.”

About an hour later, Paul knocked on Stacey’s door feeling very confident. He had been perplexed by Stacey’s original response. Was she playing hard to get? That was near the opposite of what he expected after their first date together. Then she had called him back. If she were playing game, she had given it up apparently. Paul knocked again. Where was she?

“Come in!” Stacey shouted from behind the door. Paul checked the knob and it was indeed unlocked. He let himself into the apartment.

“Hello, Stacey?” he said.

“Hi, I was in the bedroom,” Stacey said as she came bouncing out of her bedroom. She was already completely naked except for her high heels so her tits were bouncing as she passionately kissed him hello. Her mouth had a strange taste but he couldn’t quite identify it. “And you’re late.”

“Sorry, couldn’t be helped. But I’ve missed these tits.” He fondled her boobs. Stacey giggled and encouraged his busy hands.

“Ok, um, take off your clothes and come back if you want your cock sucked.” She turned around and raced back into her bedroom. Paul really wanted to check the playoff scores. Maybe she had a TV in her bedroom? He didn’t remember from his first visit. He took off his jacket, shirt and tie, pants and shoes. His cock was already hard from groping her tits.

“Hey, Stacey, do you have a TV—what the fuck?” Paul froze. Stacey was on her knees in the middle of the room while two men stood naked on either side of her. She had one hand on each cock and was alternating her tongue between them. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Hey, calm down, man,” one the guys told him. Stacey seemed to reward him by engulfing his head before answering Paul’s question.

“What’s the matter?” Stacey asked. “Come over here for your turn. Steve’s about to cum, aren’t you?” She sucked him again. He nodded. “I’m keeping John here on a low boil.” She reached down his shaft and rubbed the balls of the other guy. He likes to cum on my tits like you. While Amar likes to cum in my mouth.”

“Amar?” Paul spun around quickly realizing there was another guy in the room. He didn’t realize that Amar had moved from the back corner when the new guy arrived. Paul certainly didn’t realize that put Amar in arm’s distance. When Paul turned, he ran right into Amar and their swords crossed.

“Careful, buddy,” Amar said. Paul reacted so horribly he actually fell to the floor. His cock had just touched another man’s cock. And what was that taste on Stacey’s lips? Oh fuck, he scrambled to his feet, already running to the living room for his escape and his clothes. “What’s his problem?”

“He’s a jerk,” Stacey said. “Forget about him. Oooh!” Amar’s friend John had blown his load despite his supposed low boil. The first shot hit her cheek before she adjusted the stream to coat her tits. “Like that, stud?” She rubbed the cum around her nipples. She saw that Amar was hard again. “Who wants to fuck my pussy?”

“I will,” Amar picked her up and carried her to the bed. He pushed her thighs apart and stroked her pussy.

“I’m not done,” Steve complained. Stacey rolled her eyes. Didn’t he know her well enough? She cocked her finger and he came to her mouth. She wrapped her mouth around his dick while Amar pushed his cock into her pussy. But Steve was close to cumming and soon he was cumming down her throat and it was spilling out past her lips onto her neck. Amar only fucked her pussy for a few minutes before he was ready to come.

“I want more, cum!” Stacey pleaded. Amar pulled out and shot onto her tits. Stacey loved the feeling of being warm and sticky. Covered in cum. It was so nice to have so many guys like her.

“Thank you for taking me to this,” Stacey told Amar while hanging onto his arm as they walked down the hallways towards Diana and Brady’s apartment. Stacey liked being arm candy for her man. She had worn her shortest skirt and a bright pink top that could not hope to contain her breasts for long.

“Any party with your friends is something I want to be at,” Amar said as they arrived.

“Hi everyone!” Stacey greeted the small crowd as Diana welcomed them into her apartment. “This is my friend, Amar.” Stacey looked around the room. All of her friends were there. Wendy and Jeff were the happy couple celebrating their wedding anniversary. Stacey could tell they were really happy. Brady and Diana were the hosts. They had such a great apartment. So much space for having people over. Emily and her boyfriend whose name Stacey could not remember stood in the back. Stacey couldn’t keep anything in her head these days. He was really cute though. Then Kevin, Emily’s little brother. He had two girls with him. Stacey figured he must be fucking both of them. She thought the brunette standing across from him liked sharing his cock while the blond standing to his side was still a little possessive. All of her friends were there. It would be the best anniversary orgy ever.

Right now, the party had seemingly divided in two. Emily, her man, Kevin and his two girls were in the living room while the rest were closer to the kitchen.

“Alice is running late again, it appears,” Wendy told Stacey.

“Alice who?” Stacey giggled.

“I know,” Wendy said. “We never see her anymore.”

“No worries,” Diana said. “She’ll arrive when she arrives. The point of tonight is to have fun.”

Stacey knew fun meant fucking. When could they start fucking?

“And to celebrate the happy couple,” Brady said. “Everyone, to Jeff and Wendy’s three happy years and all the many happy years to come.” All the party goers clinked their glasses together. Jeff and Wendy kissed like they were back at their wedding reception.

“So, three years together, that’s a really long time,” Stacey said. Amar nearly spilled his glass but recovered with only a few spare drops onto the hardwood floor.

“Sorry,” Amar apologized.

“It’s ok,” Diana said.

“Seriously, three years being happy without sex with anyone else,” Stacey continued. “I couldn’t do it.”

“Yeah, I know you couldn’t,” Amar teased her.

“It’s much harder to do than you think,” Jeff winked at Stacey. Amar began rubbing Stacey’s ass and she backed up into him.

“Excuse me,” Wendy announced. “I’m going to check on Alice.”

“May I be excused, honey?” Diana asked Brady. “I think I left Wendy and Jeff’s gift up in my room. May I go get it?”

“Ok, sure,” Brady agreed.

“Were we supposed to bring gifts?” Stacey removed her tongue from Amar’s mouth. He held Stacey’s tits from behind.

“No, it’s ok Stacey,” Diana said while leaving. “Everything’s ok.”

“Is everything cool?” Amar asked. “When Stacey asked if I wanted to party with her friends, I thought she meant…”

“That’s a silly question,” Stacey. “It’s a party and these are my friends. So this is partying with my friends. What did you expect? I guess he’s a little slow, Brady.”

“It’s cool,” Brady said. “But why don’t you go into the study for privacy.” Brady opened the door and the three shuffled into a darkened room. Brady closed the door and turned on the lights. There was a large desk with a double computer monitor. There was also a large leather sofa.

“You two met on the Women’s Dating Network?” Brady asked.

“Yeah,” Amar said as Stacey attacked his zipper. “I’ve been looking for a woman like Stacey my whole life. You’re wife is fucking hot too! And she’s into this?”

“She’s not my wife,” Brady said. “Not yet. Stacey, I’ve always wanted to see your tits. Take off your top.” Stacey did not need to be asked twice. She slipped it off her head and then ditched the bra. Brady cupped both mountains of flesh and squeezed. “These are fantastic, Stacey.” She gushed and began attacking his zipper.

“This is a great place,” Amar told Brady. “What do you do?”

“I’m in finance,” he answered.

“So you can buy me a present after I blow you?” Stacey asked. She did not wait for an answer before pulling off Brady’s underwear. She slid his cock into her mouth. Amar watched, lightly stroking himself.

“I do IT,” Amar said. “We have a lot of financial clients.”

“Yeeaaah,” Brady reacted as Stacey pressed her tits together around his cock. She sped up her rhythm. He was about two minutes from ejaculating. Stacey had an expert’s insight into these things now. She licked the tip of his cock while tit fucking him. He was 10 seconds away now. Stacey took him back in her mouth and he came down her throat. “Wow, I’m glad I finally tried that for myself,” Brady said.

“I’m glad you like them,” Stacey said. “I love having four cocks handy. Hi Kevin.” Stacey turned to Emily’s younger brother and Emily’s boyfriend (named Jason). “Come on in!”

“We were looking for the wine rack,” Kevin said.

“That’s in the pantry next to the kitchen,” Brady said.

“But I have another rack you can play with,” Stacey said. “I promise this will be more fun.” Kevin couldn’t turn down that offer. He had always appreciated Stacey’s assets even if had never been particularly into her. Jason just stood there watching.

Stacey knew she gave fantastic head. But Kevin showed his appreciation by the way he tugged her hair while she went down on his crotch. He was sitting on the sofa while Stacey crouched next to him, her ass dangling in the air. Amar took advantage of the opportunity. He fucked her pussy while she sucked on Kevin. Brady stood a few steps back watching the show.

In the corner, Stacey saw Emily intrude on the scene. “This is so much fun!” Stacey squealed. She waved at Emily like a child excited to see her parents in the audience of the school play. But Emily only spoke to Jason. So Stacey went back down on her younger brother’s cock. She wanted Emily to appreciate how good her brother was feeling.

Eventually Kevin was ready to cum. Stacey took it on her face. That made Kevin smile. She waved her tongue around her lips to collect each and every drop. Now she focused on Amar cock in her ass. She pushed back against his strokes so that her pussy took his cock up to the hilt. Amar was close to cumming too. “Where do you want to cum, Amar?”

“I think on your tits this time,” he answered.

“Yay!” He pulled out of her pussy. Stacey turned around and held up her tits. Amar splashed his hot spunk onto them.

“Hey, Stacey,” Emily called out. “Would you like Jason’s cum too?”

“YES!” Stacey answered. She couldn’t tell how close to cumming Jason was. After all, she wasn’t fucking him. Emily was doing that. Jason pulled out of her pussy.

Emily led him over to where Stacey still squatted. Emily began jerking Jason’s dick near Stacey’s face. Stacey sat there with her mouth open, eagerly awaiting the next hot load.

“Cum for me,” Emily said. He did. His cock jerked and shot all over Stacey’s chin and neck, dripping down onto her tits.

Stacey began to rub her pussy. It felt so good to be covered in cum. She slipped off the sofa but kept fingering her pussy as she rolled around on the floor. She loved being a sex object. She loved being the center of attention for so many men. Her pussy clenched around her fingers. She came hard thinking about all the men out there still to fuck.

A little while later, Stacey couldn’t really remember when, she sat in Diana’s kitchen. She saw Brady and Amar talking and shaking hands. Everyone else had seemingly left. Stacey fixed her make-up in her compact mirror. Eventually Amar came for her.

“Ready to go home?” he asked. Stacey nodded and took his arm. He led her to the door. Brady held it open.

“Thank you for coming. Drive safe.”

As the door closed behind them, Stacey saw Jeff and Wendy emerge from an upstairs bedroom. Apparently everyone had not left after all. As they walked back into the hallway, Stacey whispered into Amar’s ear:

“Do you think your friend John is around tonight?” Amar smiled, which made Stacey happy. Pleasing men made her happy. She had learned that from…thanks to…thanks to…well, Stacey couldn’t remember where she learned it. She couldn’t remember a time when she wasn’t this happy with her love life.

The End