The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wolfe and Coach Cohen.

By The Slaver & Hunter. c. Wolfe.

1. The Coach.

Wolfe was a typical science geek. He wasn’t really that bad looking, he had dark hair which he wear in a pigtail pulled tightly back behind his head. Wolfe had a slightly oblong face, and a slim, somewhat gangly build. His college career was being paid for by several scholarships he had earned through his feats of scientific genius and money he had saved from working four jobs after high school and over the weekends, this may sound cliché‘, but that was the case for Wolfe. Both his parents were dead: his father had left his mother before he had been born, only to be killed in a car crash a few days later. Wolfe’s mother had dead giving birth to him. Wolfe had been brought up by his elderly grandparents (his mother’s parents.) They loved and cared Wolfe, but money had always been tight. Now in his final year of collage Wolfe had had many good job offers: once he’d got his BSc and had published his thesis. Which should have been no problem: had it not been for Wolfe’s room-mate.

Wolfe and his room-mate had always got on right from the first day they met. Wolfe’s room-mate was on a sport’s scholarship from some big firm. He was the captain of the college Football team, a member of the swimming team, a member of the basketball team, ran twice a day every day and screwed any piece of skirt that came near him. Wolfe was quieter and more laid back than his room-mate but the two of them got on well together. But soon after starting college Wolfe and his room-mate had noticed strange things happening around campus. Members of the senior year’s Football team, swimming team and basketball team had started acting oddly, there where changes in their bodies, mood and the clothes they wore. When about Nine months after this all stated, they just seemed to disappear. They would be at collage on a Friday but come the next Monday morning they were gone. The police would come and look onto the matter, but nothing would come of it. This sort of thing had been going on for several years before Wolfe had arrived at college.

This had gone on for the last two years of Wolfe’s time at college: but now in his third and final year at collage Wolfe was going to find out what was going on: but would end up powerless to stop himself becoming part of that years disappearances. Wolfe’s final year started like any other, but two weeks in and the changes to groups of sporting students started; then suddenly the changes happened to Wolfe’s room-mate. One Friday afternoon, after classes, Sam Wolfe’s room-mate went to Football practise his usual normal self, but came back much later than usual changed. Wolfe had not noticed, late that night he had been worked on a special programme that was part of his thesis. But early Saturday morning Wolfe was woken by Sam getting ready for his morning run: Wolfe rolled over and opened his eyes he could see Sam bending down about to pull up his pants. That’s when Wolfe first noticed that his room-mate had fallen to the strange plague that seemed to grip some members of the senior years sporting jocks.

The first thing Wolfe noticed was that Sam was not wearing any shorts, but now his cock and balls were covered in a pair of tight white briefs, the outline of his thick cock could clearly be seen through the briefs, then there was the clothes that Sam now started to put on, just like the others Sam was about to put on a black T-shirt, commando sweater & a pair of Tan and Olive drab combo pants. Instead of his usual Nike trainers a pair of black Army boots stood waiting on the floor to be put on. But unlike the other Jocks Sam’s head had been completely shaved bald. “What the Fuck!” Cried Wolfe jumping out of bed having completely forgetting his morning wood, his cock sticking out in front of him. Then Wolfe noticed that Sam seemed to be checking out his wood. Wolfe quickly swung round and grabbed a pillow and placed it over his cock; he turned back to confront his room-mate, but Sam was gone the room’s door closed slowly behind him.

Wolfe sent the whole of that Saturday hacking into the college computer system, as well as the local police & sheriff’s departments. There had to be something, somewhere that would help him to find out what was happening. After hours of hacking Wolfe had found only one thing of interest that might be a lead: the three senior year team’s football, swimming and basketball were all coached by only one coach, a coach Cohen. Wolfe could not find very much information about Cohen: other than the basic info on his college file. Coach Cohen was single, 43 years of age, been a Coach at this college for seven years. He had a Ph.D. but there was no record of in what. Finally the report stated that he had won medals at the 84, 96 and 2000 Olympics. But again it did not say in what. Wolfe looked up from his computer as the door opened and Sam walked in. In that moment Wolfe made up his mind he would confront Coach Cohen, he moved towards the door saying to Sam as he left that he had an errand too run. In his hurry to leave Wolfe had forgot to shut down his computer: after he was gone Sam moved over to the computer and read what was still on the screen, pulling out his cell Sam made a call.

Wolfe made his way quickly to the sports building, this late he was not sure anyone would still be in the building; but as he got closer to the main building he saw two members of the senior year swimming team leave the building. The two swimmers seemed eager to leave the building. Both guys seemed to be walking a bit oddly, and then Wolfe tried to speak to them they didn’t seem to hear. The two were dress the same as Sam, and seemed to be focused on something else completely as they got into a Jeep and drove off. This thought Wolfe was proof that Cohen was behind what was going on. Most of the building as Wolfe entered seemed to be in darkness, but as he moved further in he could see light coming from under the door to Cohen’s office. Wolfe marched straight in without knocking; however Cohen did not seem surprised to see Wolfe burst into his office. What happened next took Wolfe completely by surprise.

Before Wolfe could speak a single word, Cohen brought his hand up and in it hanging by a chain was one of his Olympic medals. As he spun the medal the Coach said, “I know what you want. All you have to do is tell me what colour the stone in my medal is and I will tell you what you want to know.” Something suddenly made Wolfe decided to play along with Cohen, he looked hard at the medal, after a while he said, “I don’t see a stone Olympic medals don’t have stones in them!”

“They do, you can’t see it because you are looking at the surface of the medal. Look deep into the inner core of the medal, clear your mind. As you clear your mind, focus on the medal and you’re be able to relax and slowly begin to see the stone. Just look deep into the surface and clear your mind of all thought and the stone will appear before your eyes.” Coach Cohen said.

Wolfe stared harder at the stone and trying to clear his mind, but all he seemed to think about was the reason why he was in Cohen’s office. Just as Wolfe was about to tell Coach Cohen he could not see any stone, he saw just a glimmer of stone. “I think I can see it.” He said. “Good I knew you would. Only very intelligent people can clear their minds and relax enough to be able to see the stone. Now carry on clearing your mind of all thoughts and listen to my voice as a shining light in the stone grows and grows. The brighter the light becomes the more relaxed you become.

“Looking deeper and deeper into the bright light makes your eyes heavy and tired. Is it not rewarding to be able to see something that only a few people can?” Asked Coach Cohen. Wolfe simply said, “Yes it is.” Wolfe was impressed and pleased with himself, the idea of being able to see something others could not meant that Wolfe was not questioning the situation he now found himself in, Cohen was slowly taking control.

“Now as you watch the light inside the stone on my medal dancing and entrancing you’ll see the colour of the light changing from a bright white to orange and back again. As the light begins to darken and lighten you’ll notice how incredibly relaxed you’re now feeling from just looking at the stone. It’s so relaxing and compelling that you’ll feel every muscle in your body beginning to relax and become very heavy. As you stare deeper and deeper into the light of the stone you’ll become more and more relaxed, and more and more heavy. Just watch the light and listen to my soothing voice.” The Coach said. Wolfe had not noticed a thing, but Cohen had lowered his voice, he was now using the voice that he had used to induce trances in his many other victims.

Wolfe also hadn’t noticed that as the light changed from white to orange and back again the only thing he was now focused on were the Coach’s words. The nerd’s muscles were relaxing and his limbs felt heavy and lethargic. Cohen had bypassing all of Wolfe’s mental defences.

Cohen smiled as he watched Wolfe go under, he continued his induction. “Now see how the stone’s light cools itself to a deep, deep blue light. As the stone change’s you’ll become drowsy very drowsy. As the light slowly changes your eyes grow heavier and heavier, and you’ll become drowsier and drowsier. Notice how as the stone’s light changes your eyes grow heavier and heavier. You and the stone are becoming one. The stone is irresistible and you’re finding that as the light becomes bluer you’re becoming even drowsier.” Cohen said. Wolfe was hypnotized Cohen had got him. There was no doubt in the Coach’s mind that the nerd that stood before him was out of it and under his control, but he had to put Wolfe under deeper than he had ever put anyone under before, because he was about to rewrite Wolfe like he had never rewritten any of the other slaves.

The way Wolfe looked at life, and the Master he served all had to be reprogramed into Wolfe’s mind. Cohen knew he could not hypnotize, force, or make Wolf go against his core instincts. So Cohen was going to have to get around them and make Wolfe think he had chosen a new path in life. The Coach needed to take Wolfe deeper.

“You and the stone are now one. The light is becoming smaller and smaller, as the light slowly extinguishes itself all self-thought and free will, will slowly extinguishes itself from your mind. You’re one with the dwindling light, you’re slipping deeper and deeper under my control you’re become one with my voice. As the light dies out and slips away you’ll close your eyes and fall into a deep, deep sleep and under my control where you hear only my voice as it echoes through your mind. Sleep for me now; sleep for me and become mine.” Ordered Coach Cohen.

Wolfe’s eyes opened and closed a few times before they finally remain closed. Cohen took Wolfe’s arm stopping him falling over. “When I give the command you will sit down into the chair in front of my desk, as soon as your butt hits the chair, you will become ten times more relaxed, you will fall ten times deeper into sleep. You may sit down now Wolfe.” When his butt hit the seat Wolfe’s whole body went limp and his head slowly tilted onto his chest. “Your whole life you have avoided a meaningful relationship with a man, or for your own sexual desires with a man haven’t you?” Said Cohen.

“Yes.” Said Wolfe without hesitation. “Your whole life you have waited for a man that could capture your attention and body. Your whole life you have longed for a Master that makes your life more exciting and now you have found him. I am so powerful, so dominant, so intriguing that you realize I am the Master you have longed for your entire life. You will do anything to make me happy; you are mesmerized by my power. My power over you is intoxicating you crave it like nothing you have ever craved before. The craving is so strong that it makes you submissive and obedient to me. What does your craving for my power and me do?”

“My craving for you makes me submissive and obedient.” Replied Wolfe his voice toneless and flat. “You’re now in an endless circle you find that being submissive and obedient increases your desire for me and your desire for me makes you more submissive and obedient. “I am a Master and you are a slave don’t you think it would be more appropriate for you to kneel before me and tell me what your true purpose is?” Ordered Cohen. I’m sorry for not thinking of that, Master myself. All I care about is your pleasure and serving you. My body and mind are totally yours.” Wolfe said falling to his knees before Cohen, head bowled. “I must admit you’re not the first man to throw himself at me like that, nor will you be the last.” Coach Cohen said, “Now follow me into the next room and I’ll show you how I allow my slaves to worship and serve me.” Wolf followed Cohen into the small room next to Cohen’s office.

“It’s time for you to awaken and serve me. When I count to six and snap my fingers you will awaken. Your last memory will be of talking to me in my office, you were saying that you wanted to know what I was doing to all those jocks. And I had immediately corrected you, telling you that nothing was wrong with them. Remember you have important work to do to please me. One, submissiveness and obedience bring you great happiness and increase your desire to serve. Two, you are beginning to feel the heaviness lift from your body. Three, your mind is beginning to awaken. Four, you are becoming more and more aware. Five, you are almost fully awake, and lower your legs. Six, you were saying?”

Wolf seemed confused at first, hadn’t he been in Cohen’s office, and now he was naked and laying on his back in a smaller room and there seemed to be a C.B 2000 on his cock. Suddenly the confusion lifted, he then said, “I was saying that I wanted to know what you’re doing to all those jocks including my room-mate. But to be honest; I was wrong about that. You’ve just told me that didn’t you?” Cohen just smiled and nodded his head, Wolf and Cohen’s eyes locked together. “Nothing would make me happier than having the honour to being allowed to serve you Master.” Wolf did not find what he had just said to be strange or out of place. Cohen told Wolf that he could serve him: he gave Wolf a large bottle of his ‘vitamin pills’ that he must take twice a day. The Coach watched as the naked Wolf left the room clutching his clothes and the bottle of pills. For a few seconds Cohen wondered if Wolf would put his clothes back on before returning to his dorm.

1 month:

Wolf was in his room siting on his bed over the last month he had not been out much: in fact he seemed to have developed a desire to serve Coach Cohen. For the briefest of moments the thought that this was odd flashed into Wolf’s head, then just as quickly it was gone. “Time to get back to serving Master!” Wolf said to himself standing up and moving over to his computer: it seemed that working on his thesis was at the moment what Cohen wanted; Wolf had not seen or heard from him since that night in his office. He sat down at his computer and started to work.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Coach Cohen; following behind him was Sam Wolf’s room-mate, naked and with a strange glazed look on his face. Sam was bigger than Wolf, but he was a whole lot dumber. He had a big hulk of a body even for a Football player his muscles would strain trying to burst out of his uniform. He intimidated, beat and frightened people to getting his way; he was also selfish, stupid and unsophisticated. No one had ever told him that to his face except Wolf in their first week together in there room. Sam had always bragging about his sexual exploits to anyone who would listen. He was gifted with a larger than normal dick to match his frame. But now none of that remained the guy standing behind Cohen was a totally changed guy.

“Your cravings make you submissive and obedient.” The Coach said, Wolf seemed to freeze at his computer. Cohen smiled at wolf, he then told Sam to go and stand by the desk which he did “Now strip boy you have much to do” Cohen said, Wolf stood up and pulled off his clothes, his cock was straining to break free of the C.B 20000. “Kneel boy.” The Coach ordered he then ordered Wolf to look up so his face was right in front of Sam’s cock. “Now Wolf suck Sam’s cock, make your room-mate cum and swallows all his cum.” Wolf opened his mouth, sucked in his room-mate’s cock and began to suck and choke on it, over time wolf’s gag reflex stopped. Wolf was now sucking at a good pace: suddenly he felt Sam’s cock swelling in his throat; this was the only time that Wolf wondered why Sam’s cock was bigger, thicker and longer than it had been a short time ago.

“Oh Fuck no.” Sam moaned he could not last every much longer. “See what you have missed out on by being a Nerd?” The Coach laughed at Wolf, “Sam take your team-mate’s head, thrust your dick down his throat, and make him suck your mega cock.” That was all Sam needed to hear, he grabbed Wolf’s head and started to a violent thrusting motion making Wolf wretch a couple of times, but Sam didn’t slow down. It only took fifteen minutes after that and Sam was shooting his mega load down his team-mate’s throat, he held Wolf’s head all the way down to the base of his cock as he shot. Sam’s cock just kept shooting load after load he seemed not to have the need to be erect before shooting his spunk into the willing Wolf. Finally Sam stopped Cumming, he let go of Wolf’s head and pulled his cock out of Wolf’s mouth.

Wolf let out a low moan and fell to the floor, cum dripping from the corners of his mouth. He so wanted to cum: the C.B 2000 on Wolf’s cock stopped him from Cumming. Wolf felt like he was going to bust, he could hardly move. He was so full he had no more room; he thought. But he was not going to be left in peace. Cohen walked over to where Wolf lay on the floor: with cum dripping from the corners of his mouth. Cohen stood near to Wolf, and he dropped his pants and pulled his cock out of his Jock-strap, at once it began to became erect and drip pre-cum.

“This is one of the most important cocks you will ever serve boy. Up on your knees and start sucking and worshiping cock.” Coach Cohen barked, yanking Wolf up by his hair and then forcing Wolf’s face down towards his dick. Wolf took the penis into his mouth and started sucking, Cohen’s cock expanded quickly and Wolf was gagging on the cock-ring in the head of Cohen’s cock within a few minutes. “Breath through your nose, take it slowly and relax your throat.” Cohen laughed, “I know my cock is thicker and it’s at least 10 inches long, but you ‘will’ take it with ease nerd. Just suck and serve, don’t think about the ring or anything else. Just suck”

At once Wolf’s throat relaxed, he stopped thinking about the fact he was sucking another man’s cock, he stopped choking and gagging on the Coach’s penis. Wolf felt Cohen’s cock start to swell and in a few seconds he was going all the way down to the base of Cohen’s cock. Without warring Cohen grabbed hold of Wolf’s head let out a loud animal like cry and cum just like Sam, over and over again. Once he had finished filling Wolf with cum Cohen pulled his dick out of Wolf’s mouth. Wolf felt so full that he thought that he would busted. But there was no let-up Sam’s penis was erect and hard again. He grabbed Wolf’s hair pulled him up onto his knees and thrust his cock straight into Wolf’s mouth. It did not long before Sam was dumping more mega louds down Wolf’s throat. Hours later Cohen and Sam had finished filling Wolf with spunk, without another word the two men dressed and left the room. Wolf lay asleep in a pool of waste cum a stupid grin on his face.

5 months:

Wolf made his way to Coach Cohen’s office: as he crossed the opened ground between buildings on campus wolf saw several cars from the sheriff’s department outside the Theta-kappa fart house: wolf took no notice as he hurried on he must not be late for his meeting with Coach Cohen he thought. As he neared the side entrance to the Sports building Wolf heard part of a conversion between two guys sitting on a wall. “You heard the latest” One guy said drawing on his cigarette. “No what’s happened?” Said the other guy, who did not sound like he really cared. “Well it seems that Bucher-Jones the Theta-Kappa fart house president has disappeared, it seems that three ….”

The rest of the conversion was lost as Wolf entered a building closing the door behind him: he walked up to Coach Cohen’s office door and knocked. Wolf entered the coach’s office, “Your cravings make you submissive and obedient.” With out a word Wolf quickly stripped his clothes off and knelt in front of Cohen’s desk. “Under my desk nerd-slave.” The coach ordered without looking up from his Lap-top. Wolf crawled under Cohen’s desk, Cohen pulled his semi-hard cock out his suit pants and ordered, “Suck my cock you worthless mother fucker nerd-slave.” Coach Cohen went back to working on the lap-top, he flexed his cock as Wolf started sucking on it; Cohen held back from coming: making Wolf pause now and then, but he was ordered right back to sucking it as soon as Cohen knew he wouldn’t come.

Wolf had become a very talented cock sucker since that first time months ago; Wolf took Cohen’s big cock and ring without gagging, he just kept sucking quietly waiting for Cohen to cum. There was a knock on the office door. “Wait!” Barked Cohen; he pushed his cock deep down Wolf’s throat and at the same time thrust up trapping Wolf’s head between the underneath of the desk and his crouch; Wolf could now not pull off of Cohen’s erect cock even if he wanted too. Cohen erupted a mega amount of double and triple loaded sperm shots.

Cohen came down from the high of his orgasm and pulled out of wolf’s mouth. “Enter!” He ordered, the door opened and the two swimmers that Wolf had seen leaving Cohen’s office that first night entered the office. Like wolf and Sam the two swimmers had gone through some changes. Their lean bodies had filled out somewhat, their penis and ball-sacs were much larger than normal and there once shaved bodies now had a fine buzz of body-hair their faces had five o’clock shadows. The yellow budge smugglers they both were wearing strained to cover their groans. Cohen pulled out of wolf’s mouth with a popping sound and stood up. He moved round the desk his limp dick dripping cum. The two swimmers took no notice of the fact that the coach had his pants and short around his ankles and his dick was semi-hard and leaking cum.

Wolf crawled out from under the desk and stood up, cum leaking from his mouth. Cohen took no notice of him instead he turned to the two swimmers. “Ok, let’s get rid of those budge smuggles and see the goods!” He ordered, the two swimmers both grabbed hold of the thin trunks and pulled them down, freeing their semi-hard cocks. The two swimmer’s cocks were the same size as Sam’s was. Both cocks started dripping pre-cum. Cohen moved the swimmers apart slightly, leaving one standing alone with his arse facing Wolf, Cohen bent the swimmer over. “I bet you’d really get off humiliating yourself by sticking your head up his whole and lick it out.” The coach told Wolf. “Get off...humiliate myself.... Stick head up his hole.... Lick his ass-hole...” Wolf drawled as he approached the bent over man and knelt behind him.

“That’s right, nerd-slave. His fucking ass-hole is fucking irresistible. You can’t wait to taste it.” A glazed look crossed Wolf’s face. Sniff and lick his ass-hole. Tongue fuck his butt-hole.” Cohen ordered Wolf. Wolf obediently stuck his nose into the guy’s ass crack and took a big whiff. Then he stuck out his tongue and began licking as the naked swimmer moved his ass-hole in and out of Wolf’s faces. Wolf licked deeper, and deeper, faster, and faster; suddenly the naked swimmer’s dick started to harden. Wolf’s tongue went in even deeper, suddenly Wolf’s tongue hit the magic spot deep in the swimmer’s rectum.

The naked swimmer gave a loud cry his balls tightened and rose up. The naked swimmer shot cum across the room. The swimmer stopped shooting cum; Cohen ordered him to lick up his cum, the swimmer fell to the floor on all-fours and started licking up his own cum. Wolf was still kneeling on the floor, with his tongue sticking out. Cohen told Wolf to pull in his tongue and open his mouth ready for the other swimmer’s cock; Cohen called the other guy over and ordered him to place his erect cock into Wolf’s waiting mouth.

Wolf went to work on the guy’s cock; the guy gripped Wolf’s head tightly as he began face-fucking him, thrusting more and more of his penis deeper and deeper down Wolf’s willing throat. The guy did not last long, before he let loose a mega load of sperm into Wolf. After he had finished Cumming the swimmer pulled out of Wolf, and Cohen thrust his cock into Wolf’s mouth. Over the course of the rest of the night Cohen and the two swimmers dumped mega load after mega load of their sperm into Wolf by the end of it all Wolf was so full of their cum that all he could do was lay on the floor and moan. The two swimmers and Cohen left the room.

9 months:

Wolf was working at his computer in his dorm room, the changes to him had got even more noticeable, his hair facial, body and head was growing so fast now that the only way he could keep it under any sort of control was to completely shave his whole body four times a day: even so his body and face always had a faint buzz of hair too them. His once thin frame had double if not tripled in mass, his nipples looked more like breasts and his penis was now so big that the C.B 2000 bit into its base. His ball-sacs looked about the size of clenched fists. While working in his room he was now always completely naked, dry cum stains around his mouth from the now constant nightly face-fucking from his room-mate Sam, the two swimmers and Coach Cohen. Wolf’s stomach could now easily take any amount of Sam or the swimmers or Cohen’s mega loads of sperm.

When he went out which was not often now apart from classes Wolf like all the others wore a black T-shirt, commando sweater & a pair of Tan and Olive drab combo pants over the months the cloths had become more lose fitting and baggy, to hide the changes to his body. And he was in some pain the C.B 2000 stopped him getting an full erection and he was now always horny, but could do nothing about it with his penis encased in the C.B 2000. As wolf was working on the computer the room door opener and in walked his room-mate Sam: Wolf stopped working at the computer stood up and moved away from the desk and fell to his knees, mouth open ready for Sam’s cock. Sam took no notice of Wolf kneeling on the floor; he walked over to wolf’s bed and throws an object onto the bed. Then he removed all his clothes and turned towards the kneeling Wolf: Sam’s body had seemed to have gone through the same sort of changes as Wolf. It was then that Wolf saw that Sam’s cock was now encased in a C.B device; this one however was made of what looked like Bronze metal rings tightly placed together to form a sort of tube which bent downwards; Sam’s large erect cock filled the tube it must have been very painful.

Sam spoke in a soft but controlling and slightly evil voice. “Master said that no one could fuck you and cum. But he said nothing about playing with your whole.” He smiled an evil smile at Wolf. “Now on the bed and pick up that object on it.” Wolf stood up and moved over to the bed; he climbed onto the bed and picked up the object. The object had a glossy surface and was jet black, and was shaped like a man’s dick: It was a 15? inch dildo, but was wider that a normal penis. “Now, sit on it arse-hole.” Snapped Sam, Wolf picked up the dildo and he knelt down, carefully balancing on his heels; he placed the dildo between his legs. The mushroom head of the dildo poked menacingly in his ass crack. Sam smiled to himself he reached down and picked up his pants from the floor, still smiling he pushed a button on the dildo’s remote control that he had taken from a pocket in his pants. Wolf’s eyes opened wider as he felt the vibrating sensation between his arse cheeks. “What the fuck? Oohmmm.” Moaned Wolf, as the dildo massaged his sphincter ring.

“Aaahhhh.” He moaned even louder as the vibrating dildo forced his virgin sphincter slightly open. Slowly Wolf started to rock back and forward trying to loosen the intruder that was up his arse. The sensation in his arse that Wolf felt intensified. His dick would have started to harden and become erect, but for the device on it stopped that from happening. Sam laughed and pushed another button on the remote, the vibrator speeded up. “Oh man. No, stop. fuccckkk.” Cried Wolf, his naked body was covered in sweat. The dildo pushed forcefully against Wolf’s ass: the dildo virtually screwed itself inside Wolf’s never before violated ass. “Oh fuuuckkk! nooooo!” Wolf now howled, as the vibrator went in even deeper. “Stop, please stop it.”

It was really hurting now. “Arrgh shit. Noooo.” Screamed Wolf, as his cherry was popped and he was deflowered. He was hit by waves of desire as the dildo went in even more; he was now getting turned on by the vibrating intruder. But his dick couldn’t become fully hard, or start too drip pre-cum: fuck he was so fucking horny. Sam watched Wolf squirm and scream on the bed for about half an hour before he turned the vibrating dildo off and pulled it out of Wolf’s arse; Sam dressed and left the room without a word. Wolf lay on the bed panting tear marks could be seen on his cheeks; after a few minutes Wolf got up off the bed and walked over to his computer sat down and started work again as if nothing had happened at all. An E-mail window appeared in the corner of his computer screen, telling him that he had mail. Without pausing Wolf clicked on the window the message was from Coach Cohen:

Boy, be at the Sixty-nine ranch. Tonight 11 P.m. Coach Cohen. The E-mail Said.

Wolf stopped working and looked at a clock on the wall, which said 10.30 P.M. He turned off the computer and stood up, as he did his large heavy ball-sacs dropped down slipping the sides of his legs Wolf moaned, and moved over to the bed to pull on some clothes. Wolf carefully placed his large balls into a truss, which gave them some support but not much, he pulled on the rest of his clothes and left the room. As Wolf made his way to his battered pick-up he briefly wondered if Coach Cohen was pleased with the work he had done. Wolf climbed into the truck and pulled out the parking-lot and drove off to the Sixty-nine ranch. The ranch was owned by Coach Cohen, nobody knew how he paid for it. At the last esteemed it was said to be worth $160,000. How could he pay that sort of money on his pay as a Coach?

It was 10.56 as Wolf pulled up beside the ranch house, the door was open Wolf got out the truck and walked into the house. In the entrance hall standing naked with a hard-on was Wolf’s room-mate Sam. Wolf started to take off his clothes, “No, not here,” Cohen’s voice boomed from the shadows, “Your cravings make you submissive and obedient.” Wolf seemed to freeze “Now take him to the Barn, slave,” The naked Sam took Wolf by the arm and lead him away. The Barn was one of the many barns spread over the ranches land, this one stood alone some miles from the ranch house. Sam did not seem to notice the cold night air as he lead Wolf to the barn. Once in the barn Sam took Wolf to a spot under a dim light on one side of the barn, although the barn seemed to be lit there were still patches of shadows everywhere. Wolf was now allowed to strip naked.

After he had finished stripping Wolf looked around for Sam, but he was nowhere to be seen; Wolf was just about too move from the spot where he stood to look for Sam when the barn door opened and Coach Cohen walked in; he was now wearing only a pair of leather pants and a pair of Cowboy boots. He walked over to Wolf and started running his hands all over Wolf’s naked body. Wolf just stood there unmoving staring straight ahead. Cohen run a couple of his finger up and down Wolf’s arse-crack. Cohen pulled his hand away from Wolf’s body. “Now bend over and grab your ankles. You will not be able to move, let go, or cum till you are told to!” ordered Cohen, Wolf did as he was told. Avery, very small voice in the back of Wolf’s mind shouted “NO” but he could not stop himself. In minutes he was bent forwards and grabbing hold of his ankles.

Cohen lubed up one of his hands and forearm up to the elbow; then he walked over to Wolf and slipped two of his fingers into Wolfs arse and started to work them in deeper and deeper. Wolf moaned. Cohen then pushed four more fingers into his Wolf’s ass, this time the moans were even louder, Wolf was feeling pain, he had never ever had had anything up his arse before. Cohen eventually forced his whole fist up Wolf’s asshole. Soon Wolf was forced to take Cohen’s entire forearm arm into his anus, Wolf’s cries were ignored as his arse-hole was stretched wide to accommodate Cohen’s thick forearm. Wolf had no choice but to take it all in. Once Cohen had his forearm in his Wolf’s whole, he started a steady thrusting movement forcing his arm in and out of Wolf’s arse-hole. Wolf just moaned loudly as the attack on his arse continued.

Cohen fist-fucked Wolf for what seemed like to Wolf hours, but was only 15 minutes; finally Cohen pulled his fist and forearm out of Wolf’s whole, as they came out of Wolf’s arse Cohen’s forearm and hand were covered in shit and traces of blood. Cohen wiped his hand and arm on a towel: Cohen pushed Wolf down onto the floor on his hands and knees. Suddenly tubes shot up out of the floor and attached themselves to Wolf, one attached to each nipple one attached to his penis and one worked its way deep into Wolf’s arse. Cohen let go of the kneeling Wolf as three thick metal band came up out the floor and over Wolf, holding him in place on his hands and knees. Cohen smiled and looked down at the Zonk-out Wolf. “Nine months ago you came storming into my office demanding to know what I had done to the Football jocks and your room-mate!” Cohen said picking up a remote control. “Well, you were just like all the rest of them: all those jock, you all were so easy to hypnotise and control. And you Wolf have been an extra bonus!” Cohen patted Wolf on the top of his head.

“Master.” Was all the zonked-out nerd could say? “My little business as it were is to groom groups of sporting jocks into becoming Sperm-cows. No groom is not the right word, change, yes change that’s the word. To change groups of sporting jocks into Sperm-cows.” Cohen stopped talking and checked that the tubes were attached firmly to Wolf’s nipples and penis, and the tube in his arse was firmly in place. “It was so easy with the jocks they were already singled minded obsessed with winning that once they were under my control it was easy to get them to take ‘their pills’ twice a day. You see the pills were a little something that I knocked up. They a really a special serum of my own invention in pill form that changes parts of the persons D.N.A taking it. Mainly Sperm production, that as you no doubt have felt for yourself go’s off the scale, the ball-sacs get larger to hold all that extra Sperm, the person is unable to ejaculate or orgasm without help and is always hard and horny all the time.”

Cohen’s power over Wolf was still total; the nerd just knelt on the floor with tubes attached to his body trying to understand what the Coach was saying. Cohen stated talking again. “The body’s mass doubles, body and facula hair growth speeds up by 200%. I’m sure you’ve noticed that. And lastly the I.Q Level drops.” Cohen pats the nerds head again. “But with you my friend the drop in I.Q could not happen right away. Even before you stormed into my office I had heard of Wolf the computer nerd, and his project; the way of opening undetected back-doors into any computer programme, from banks and police records to defence and satellite programs. After I hypnotised you that night you told me everything about your work.” A low moan came out of the zonked-out nerd’s mouth, Cohen smiled.

Low moaning and the hum of machinery could be heard all the time in the background. “So I had to change the way you would became another of my Sperm-cows. The pills given to you were not the same as the jocks were given; yours still caused all the D.N.A changes but not the dimming of the I.Q. But left you open to suggestion and mind-control, you don’t remember but over the last 9 months you’ve been working for me on a programme of your work. It’s now finished and I now control some very powerful software thanks to you. My business made me money, but now thanks to you I will make Fuck loads of money.”

“Go fuck your!” Wolf suddenly screamed as he broke free of Cohen’s power, but Wolf did not finish the sentence, Cohen pushed a button on the remote in his hand another tube rose from the floor and began forcing its way into Wolf’s mouth and down his throat. Cohen just smiled at Wolf as a look of horror crossed his face as he felt the end of the tube entered his stomach. “I guess we’ll have to start. So here’s what will happen, one of the tubes will pleasure you and suck all you’re cum from your penis. By the way have you ever had your nipples milked, of cause you haven’t what am I thinking? Well I’ve been told it’s quite a painful experience, and you’ll get to feel it first-hand as two of the tubes suck all your tit- milk out your tits. The process over time will slowly alter your mind. You see if you keep taking the pills there effects will get into your Sperm and Tit-milk and in turn affect the recipient of you’re cum. So once the extraction process starts so the doses of the drugs stop.”

“–Ooohhhhhh” Came the muffled cry from Wolf. “And as once the serum starts to break down its effects will only last about a year before the jock becomes useless as a Sperm-cow. So while they are producing during that year they’re being turned into mindless himbos which I then sell out of state making money twice out of each jock. And the same fate is now your destiny.”

Cohen pushed the remote again the tubes started vibrating and pumping on Wolf’s body: Wolf started writhing in his bonds, his face clenched against the pleasure he was feeling Wolf looked like he would go off at any moment. “Oooohhhh fffuuucckkk mmmyyyyyggooooood feelssssssooooo gooood!” Wolf moaned. Cohen pushed the remote again the tubes started moving faster causing Wolf to start to convulse in ecstasy, the poor nerd had never been pleasured like that ever before. “ AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Came the muffled scream from Wolf as two streams of white tit-milk came from his nipples and was sucked down the tubes. Cohen watched as the nerd tried to fight the machine, he knew that once the tit-milk had started to flow Wolf’s sperm would not be far behind.

“YEEAARRRGGGHHHHFFFFUUUUUCKK !” Wolf moaned even more loudly as he orgasmed and jazzed his first meagre load of sperm into the tube on his penis. “Awwwhhhhhh!” Wolf moaned as his cum run from his dick like water into the tube. The three tubes continued to move on his tits and cock without an indication of stopping, in fact the tubes speed accelerated. Wolf writhed in pain/ecstasy in the metal bounds holding him, with the continuing milking of his body. Sweat rolled down Wolf’s face, and covered his body he tried but couldn’t fight the urges much longer. The ecstasy of orgasm was building through-out his body again: the feeling like a volcano on the verge of erupting gript him. He couldn’t hold back, the tube on his cock sent him over the edge. He whimpered, “N-n-nooooooOOOO” As he felt himself erupt again, this second time it felt like his penis had released an even bigger load of sperm than before.

Cohen turned and left the barn there was a lot more Wolfe had to be told before he became to fucked up to understand anything ever again. But there was about two to three day before that happened; Cohen would finish telling Wolfe in the morning.