The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Two men debate philosophical concepts. Theories are challenged. Proofs are presented.

* * *

The Wolf

By: Chrystal Wynd

“So, Harry, you believe man to have a dual nature?”

Harry looked across the café table at his long-time friend Jacob. They had finished their salads and were waiting for the wine to arrive. It was the perfect time of year in Chrystal Heights for lunching outside on the sidewalk and they were feeling quite relaxed.

“Indeed I do,” said Harry. “Man’s show of dwelling in the higher levels of thought is primarily external. Deep down, he remains a truly base creature.”

The waitress arrived with a bottle and two glasses. She set one glass in front of Harry, the other in front of Jacob.

Jacob held his glass as the waitress poured the wine. “You know, I’m quite surprised to hear you say that, Harry,” said Jacob. “Why, just last year you wrote a treatise so insightful that three Ivy League universities asked you to give a series of lectures based on that work alone.”

The waitress turned to Harry and began filling his glass.

Harry nodded. “True,” he said. “They were surprisingly receptive to my admittedly liberal presentations. Oft times they are so conservative that I do find myself wondering if they believe in fire yet.”

Jacob lifted his glass. “It’s because you’re that good, Harry,” said Jacob. “Profound, even. So, when you are entertaining concepts of a higher plane of thinking, how can you suggest man is simply base?”

Harry lifted his glass as well. “I’ll show you, old boy,” he said.

Jacob tilted his head. “Please do,” he said.

Harry looked to the waitress. “Miss,” he said. Then he glanced at her nametag. “I’m sorry...I really should call you by name. Carol, would you please be so kind as to get under the table and perform oral sex on me?”

The waitress’ eyes glazed over momentarily. She blinked twice and then her eyes cleared. She looked at Harry for a moment, then dropped to her hands and knees. She then crawled under the table.

Jacob observed the exchange with a detached manner. He took a swallow of wine. “An impressive show so far, Harry,” said Jacob, “but I must confess I miss your point.”

From underneath the table came the sound of a zipper being undone.

“My point, old boy,” said Harry, “should be quite obvious. As you said yourself, the waitress...ah, Carol...is quite attractive, correct?”

Jacob nodded. “She is a beauty, indeed,” he said.

Several slurps echoed from beneath the table.

“Exactly,” said Harry. “And- tell me truly- did you not wish to have her perform this exact activity upon your person?”

“Oh, indubitably,” said Jacob.

“You see, therein lies the heart of the conflict- ahhhhhh- between man’s base desires and this civilized veneer,” said Harry. The slurps from under the table were happening with greater frequency now. “Your desire to have this young- ohhhhhhh- beauty pleasure you conflicts with your ability to actually have her do so. Or, rather, your lack of said ability.”

Jacob nodded. “Of course it interferes,” said Jacob. “No civilized man is going to ask a woman he is not acquainted with to perform such an action upon his person.”

Harry’s breathing was increasing perceptibly. “Civilization...ohhhhhhhh...has nothing to do with it,” he said. “It is only...ohhhhhh...lack of power. Base desire overpowers theories and concepts...” Harry paused for a moment, glancing down at Carol’s hair bobbing between his thighs. “She really is quite good, you know. Superlative, even.”

Jacob took a swallow of wine and drew two cigars from his pocket. He sliced the tips off each and then offered one to Harry, who accepted. “I think you perhaps underestimate man as a whole, sir,” said Jacob. He patted his pockets, apparently searching for matches.

“I think not, old boy,” said Harry. The slurps were coming with rapid regularity now and bumps to the bottom of the table were happening with frequency. “You see, I am hardly the first- ahhhhhhh!- to forward the idea of a dual nature. Even back in the nineteen twenties, Herman Hesse was- ohhhhhhh!- mainstreaming a similar concept in his work “Steppenwolf.” That and many other works of similar premise have, of course, been the food of thought for many deep thinkers through the ages.”

Jacob mused for several moments. “I’ll concede that man is capable of housing base desires,” he said. “However, I don’t think man is truly ruled by said desires. I think it is the concept of civilized behavior that drives our actions.”

“Your logic...is...flawed...” started Harry. Then he said, “I’m sorry...would you be so kind as to excuse me for a moment?”

Jacob nodded his understanding. “Oh, by all means.”

“I thank you, good sir,” said Harry. Then he leaned his head back and began to moan almost silently. His body appeared to shake and, from underneath the table, a muffled squeal was heard.

Jacob sat back and took a swallow of wine. He glanced around the sidewalk tables. Everyone appeared to be enjoying their brunches. The weather really was quite lovely.

“Thank you, my dear,” said Harry. He was speaking to Carol, who had come out from beneath the table. “You were quite excellent, and I shall make sure to express as much in a more material manner in our subsequent gratuity.”

Carol nodded. Her cheeks were bright red and she rested a hand on her belly. She picked up the empty plates and walked back inside the café.

Jacob leaned forward with a burning match and lit Harry’s cigar. Both men leaned back and blew idle streams of smoke in languid pleasure.

“I’m sorry, Harry,” said Jacob, “you were saying?”

“Oh, yes,” said Harry. “You see, it is not so-called ‘civilized behavior’ that keeps you from pursuing such pastimes as you might. It is, rather, a lack of power.”

“I must tell you that I am in disagreement,” said Jacob. “May I presume you have a vehicle of proof?”

“Indeed, you may, old boy,” said Harry. “Do you feel I am a man of philosophy?”

“Indubitably, good sir,” said Jacob. “You have presented advanced concepts and theories that have impressed some of the finest minds of our age. Whole textbooks in advanced Philosophy courses have become obsolete due to your presentations.”

“Thank you,” said Harry. “So you agree I have some ability to dwell in the higher realms of thought.”

“I do,” said Jacob.

“Yet, despite that, you have just seen me follow my most base desire,” said Harry. “I desired the young lady, so I took her. My civilized veneer did not prevent me from doing so. I had the power, so I did so.”

“True,” said Jacob. “Still...”

“All right,” said Harry, “I shall prove it to you in a more concrete manner, old boy.”

Jacob tilted his head. “How so, good sir?” he said.

“You are a man of exquisite taste,” said Harry, “and I’m aware of your penchant for women of red-haired presentation.”

“Quite true, good sir,” said Jacob. “Quite true.”

“Coming this way,” said Harry, “is a red-haired specimen that has no doubt already caught your attention, if I’m not mistaken.”

“You are not mistaken, my friend,” said Jacob. “She is spectacular, indeed.”

“We are in agreement, then. Excellent,” said Harry. “Now, old boy, you may do whatever you like with her.”

Jacob blinked. “I beg your pardon?” he said.

“I have lent you the ability to direct my power,” said Harry. “I am still the source, of course, but, for a short time, you may direct it in any manner you would like.”

Jacob was silent for several moments, and it was clear he was experiencing a rush of wonder. He appeared, however, to be struggling with an internal conflict as well. Several heartbeats later, he seemed to come to a decision of sorts.

“Excuse me, Miss,” said Jacob, speaking to the red-haired woman.

“Yes?” she answered.

“I am sorry to disturb you at this time,” said Jacob, “but I can’t help but notice your lovely skirt.”

“Thank you,” she said.

“Would you be so kind as to raise that skirt over your hips,” said Jacob, “and then bend over this table, please?”

The redheaded woman’s eyes glazed over for several seconds, then cleared. She reached down with red-manicured nails and lifted her skirt, revealing pink cotton panties. She took a step forward and then leaned across the table. Her not-unimpressive breasts flattened against the surface as she raised her rounded bottom high. Harry moved his glass out of her way.

“That is quite a fetching derriere, old boy,” observed Harry.

“Truly,” said Jacob. He stood and walked behind the waiting redhead. “We won’t be disturbed, will we?” he asked.

“Not at all,” said Harry. “Everyone is enjoying their meals.”

“Smashing,” said Jacob. He slid the girl’s panties down her thighs and dropped them to her ankles. He then unzipped his pants and drew out a surprising thick cock. “Do spread your legs a bit, there’s a good girl,” he said.

The girl stepped out of her panties and spread her ankles further apart. Jacob slid his thickness into her sex. He shuddered at the feel of that exquisite heat squeezing his member.

Harry absently patted a passing waitress on the bottom as he watched Jacob stroke into the redhead. He idly passed the time as Jacob worked himself into a near frenzy. His cigar was nearly finished when both Jacob and the redhead began to moan in heated climax at the same time.

Harry took a swallow of wine. “It would seem, old boy,” he said, “that she enjoyed it as much you did.”

Jacob helped the woman straighten her clothing. She then turned and continued her way down the sidewalk. Jacob resumed his seat.

“Of course,” he said. “I’m not, after all, uncivilized.”

Harry chuckled. “Of course not,” he said. “Merely empowered.”

Jacob flashed a smile. “You’re a pain in the ass, you know that, Harry? No wonder they call you the Wolf.”

Harry laughed. “Of course I know that, old friend,” he said. “I believe it’s my check this time. I must remember to include a healthy gratuity for Carol. Her oral skills were quite the treat.” He drew several bills from his wallet and dropped them on the table.

“After all,” he said, “no civilized man could do any less.”

THE END