The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a lesbian story that includes graphic sex, humiliation, bondage and of course, mind control. If you’re under eighteen, please take your eyes elsewhere. If you’re likely to be offended, please remember that reading is a voluntary act. Parents, take responsibility for your children.

© 2001 Sara H

All rights reserved. Do not post this elsewhere without the express permission of the author.

* * *

With Stings Attached

by Sara H

Part Two

Connie sat down in her study and turned on the desk lamp. She turned on her PC and brought up the files on the known victims of the Drainiacs, as the cult was called back at the Agency. There was no real name that anyone knew about, and although such names were frowned upon, it was better than Case A298622-C.

She began correlating information, letting her eyes and mind sift through the more substantial reports as well as the scraps and rumors, looking for something to give a clue to the origin of this particular group.

She was having a hard time concentrating. Since Tamara Morgan took over the Directorship of the Agency nearly a year ago, things had become very different. Women were on the fast track, and allowed to be successful. But Connie missed the moments of self-indulgence the old regime had allowed. Tamara liked things well ordered and ruled with an iron, if beautiful fist.

Today, she’d been reminded of how good it felt to be in control— really in control. Not like Dr. Meinred... that was a case of necessary administrative efficiency mixed with a need for maintaining secrecy. Standard Agency tactics. She felt no sexual desire for the man, but his libido was the best way to keep him in check while keeping him motivated. Her moment with Susan had been for the pure, unadulterated pleasure of it.

And it had been a pleasure.

Her mind went back to the moment that Susan had looked at her, eyes locked in assured adoration. It was the moment that Connie had known that she could do anything she wanted with the woman, and it had proved impossible to resist.

For the first time since her orientation in the Agency’s reorganization, she was envious of Tamara and her power. She even felt a twinge of bitterness. But it was of no consequence. She had work to do. Her partner to save. (Her partner to control completely, just like Susan...)

She winced. It was all well and good to feel the seductive power of controlling minds, but LuAnn Brooks was more than a partner and lover. She was Connie’s best, closest friend. Connie still hadn’t been able to bring herself to visit her, even though she was on the same ward with Susan. Three weeks had already gone by, but there was good reason for her hesitation. She wanted to be able to offer to LuAnn something other than a horrified look.

As she thought of LuAnn, the image of Susan kept interrupting, the images coalescing in her mind as her fingers began to play at her crotch. She wondered if she’d have the self-discipline to keep herself from playing Mistress to her partner.

Her fingers moved more rapidly and guilty pleasure swept through her, bringing her close to climax within seconds. As the waves broke across her and her bestial grunts filled the air, she wasn’t sure she’d be able to stop herself at all.

Rogue Agent Harkins. The phrase sounded so good. She wondered if she had the psychological makeup of a true mind controller.

Another wave of masturbatory bliss hit, and she didn’t wonder again.

* * *

Helen Chambers looked in on Susan before heading back to the Nurses Station. She was in charge of the care of five victims, but she always left Susan for last. Something about the way she looked so child-eyed and innocent helped Helen cope with the others, although it broke her heart.

Even after what Dr. Hankins had done with her, Susan retained a kind of cleanliness and purity that was so rare in the world today. She wondered if it was a natural thing, or if it had been brainwashed into her. My name is Susan Witte and i am a doe-eyed sex-slave.

Helen frowned as she thought of Dr. Hankins. She had seemed so sincere, but when Helen had walked by the treatment room and seen the doctor with her crotch planted on Susan’s face, everything changed. It was an outrage, but Helen, like a deer with it’s eyes caught in the headlights, wasn’t sure how to proceed.

And she had been aroused. It was like a strange fantasy come to life that she could never admit to anyone. When Dr. Hankins came walking by an hour later, both women had been smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary. And now this morning, it all seemed so surreal that Helen was having a hard time processing it all.

For a moment, the room spun and she thought she was going to be sick. There was so much at stake.

The gravity of the situation demanded a response, but if she handled it wrong, it could be the end of her career, and the women on the ward would be left unprotected. After all, Dr. Meinred seemed so taken with his new partner, and seemed to grant her license reserved for an associate of many years. And even Helen had to admit that up to that awful moment, Connie had seemed more than professional.

She decided that the best course of action would be to confront Dr. Hankins head on. At least if she lost, she would have done the right thing, and she wouldn’t have to deal with Dr. Meinred until she was on better footing in the whole matter.

She was staring into space when Dr. Hankins’ voice intruded, making her jerk in surprise. “Good morning, Nurse Chambers.”

She didn’t turn around at first. She steeled herself, knowing it was now or never. Once she had gathered her courage, she nodded her head towards Dr. Hankins and, trying her best to hide her emotion, said, “Good morning, Doctor. Nothing unusual to report this morning, yet. But I do think we need to talk. Alone, if we could.”

“Of course,” said Dr. Hankins. She didn’t seem to suspect anything at all. So far, so good.

They walked the short distance to Connie’s makeshift office and entered without speaking. Connie moved behind her desk and placed a CD in her PC. “I hope you don’t mind. I like to have music on. It helps me concentrate. That is, if it works. Dr. Meinred didn’t give me the best PC in the world.”

Helen knew her eyes were wider than normal. How could this woman, this doctor, be so nonchalant about what had happened? How could she sit there and pretend nothing had transpired?

“Dr. Hankins, I... I saw you with Susan yesterday,” blurted Helen. It just sprang forth, like a bubble bursting. “I saw what you did to that poor woman. I think you should resign. If you do, I won’t mention anything; I just want to...”

“Oh. I see. What is it that you thought you saw?”

There was no turning back. “I don’t think I saw, doctor. I know I did. Susan was leaned back in the treatment chair and you were... were... letting her...”

“Lick my cunt?” finished Connie.

The bluntness of the woman was incredible. Was she completely bereft of shame?

“I wouldn’t have said it that way.”

“How would you have said it then, Helen? Tongue-mining for woman-dew? Tasting the female fruit? Savoring the Sapphic sweetness?”

Helen’s head was spinning. It didn’t help that the CD player wasn’t working. Instead of music, there was a high-pitched whine like a TV on the blink coming from the speakers. It grated on her ears and was keeping her from thinking straight.

“N-no...” Helen felt her resolve slipping, drenched in fear. Constance... Dr. Hankins... seemed larger-than-life. Intimidating. Powerful.

“What if I were to tell you I was doing Susan a favor?” Something about the words didn’t make sense, but Helen had been hoping for a rational explanation, hadn’t she? Didn’t she really just want everything to be okay?

“A... favor?” Why was it so hard to think all of a sudden?

“Some women have needs, Helen. To be dominated sexually and otherwise. Sometimes it’s quite natural. Completely normal, really. With Susan, it’s been implanted into her. It’s artificial, but just as strong. You, on the other hand...” Connie stepped from behind her desk and walked behind Helen, who was now shivering and confused.

“You, Helen, are a natural if I ever saw one.”

Helen jerked. This was completely wrong. It was obscene. It was... it was... so sensible. The two thoughts warred in her tiring mind.

“Tell me the truth. Always the truth. What are you feeling, Nurse?”

“Torn.” It was the only word she could come up with.

“Indecisive? Confused? Embattled with conflict?”

“Yes, doctor,” said Helen. She was so glad Constance understood. Maybe this whole mess could be resolved.

“Don’t you think this level of self-doubt and conflicting thoughts could cloud your judgment? It could screw with your reasoning, and make you less professional. It could lead you into making false accusations, or worse, bad decisions regarding patient care.”

“Yes... but... what I saw...” Helen grasped at her outrage and felt it slipping away like oiled gelatin.

“Was perfectly natural clinical treatment. Wasn’t it? Or am I wrong? Tell me what you saw.”

The image was as clear as ever, but it... it was somehow less shocking. All kinds of medical procedures looked invasive from the outside, after all. Who was she to question, when it was obviously... “Perfectly natural clinical treatment.”

“That’s right. That’s why you want me to do the thinking for you— you’re not able yet to think for yourself. You may never be able. You can’t tell if what you see is right or wrong, good or bad, virtuous or evil. You know that, now. You aren’t competent to make any judgments at all. That’s why you never question what I do or say. And from your naturally submissive state of mind, you also find it arousing, don’t you?”

The blush in Helen’s cheeks wasn’t from embarrassment, but from the release the truth brought. “Yes, I do.”

“See how petty you are. When you saw me with Susan, you were even jealous. Envious. Wishing it was you and not Susan calling me Mistress Constance. Don’t lie to me, girl.”

The sound from the CD was nowhere and everywhere, like a drug that coursed through her veins. She barely noticed it. Her pussy felt hot and humid... she could feel moisture making her thighs slick with desire. “Yes, I wished I was just like her. I wished I was her.” Her voice sounded distant and shaky.

“Yes. And you see why you need to listen and obey, and never question, don’t you. You’re more like Susan than Susan is. You are a completely natural slave without the capacity to make judgments about what I do or don’t do. That’s why you obey without question. That’s why obeying me feels better than sex. That’s why you can’t even think of calling me anything but Mistress Constance when we’re alone. And since so few understand, just like you didn’t understand, you call me Dr. Connie in front of others. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mistress Constance.” The words swelled in Helen’s mouth, filling her mind and body with unabashed lust and adoration of her womanly Salvation. Her heart filled with pride at her place in Mistress’ world. I understand. I know the Truth.

Connie regarded her new slave with a thoughtful gaze as the moved around to lean back on the front edge of her desk. “I’m not sure I believe you, yet, slave. I wonder if you can prove your loyalty and adoration?”

“Just tell me how, Mistress!” Helen’s voice was filled with panic and dread. She was so close to paradise... and now, she was faced with it being ripped out of her like her innards.

“Lick my pussy, Helen. Tease my clit. Tongue-fuck my asshole. Beg me to pee on you. Make me cum like no one ever has. Seal your heart and soul to me. Obey and go deeper into your new life. Now.”

Helen leapt from her chair and onto her knees before her Mistress, pulling down her skirt and diving into the moist folds of heaven. her tongue worked as if it had a will of its own. her lips pulled on Mistress’ clit as she flicked with her tongue. It was the only world that mattered now. As Mistress hiked back, Helen’s tongue was everywhere, dancing deep in Mistress’ asshole and savoring every taste of her precious Owner. The pleasure screaming through her obscured the words pouring from her slave lips. It didn’t matter. She didn’t judge. Mistress did the judging. Mistress did the thinking. Helen was here to obey.

Connie felt the strength of her orgasm growing, like an earthquake waiting to be born. Helen’s complete transformation was transforming her, too, bringing her to new depths of bliss and abandon. Like the rising tide of lust and explosions in her sex, she was swept to places she’d only dreamed. She knew there was no stopping, now or ever. This was her destiny.

As she released her yellow stream and screamed out her insane orgasmic pleasure, her words were nearly lost in the noise and gurgling debasement of both women.

Rogue... rogue... rogue...

* * *

End Part Two