The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishes Can Come True

First let me tell you something about myself.

I am pretty average in appearances as well as in behavior.

I don’t stick out in a crowd because of my looks or because of what i do, actually, i don’t stick out in a crowd at all. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes.

I am about 5′11″ with an average build. I am no genius nor am i a total idiot. I am, as i mentioned before, pretty average.

—Chapter 1—

It was the begining of another day. The sun was shining in the sky and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day. I got out of bed and had a shower before i went downstairs to get some breakfast. It was the first day of the summer holidays, life felt great.

After breakfast i asked my parents if i could borrow the car as i wanted to visit some friends and maybe go down to the beach. They said yes as was expected, so i hopped on in and drove to pick up Mike and Laura.

Mike was an old friend of mine who i had known ever since kindergarden, Laura was his by two years younger sister. Mike and I are both 17, that makes Laura 15 yes, and Mike complains alot about having to drag her around whenever we went somewhere. It had been like this for some years now. Mike parents, or his mom, basically forced us to take her with us if we did anything. In the begining I was too bothered with having to drag around a ‘kid’ everytime we wanted to do something, but now I agreed with Mike only cause i didn’t want him to know that i found Laura hot.

Laura was hot. She was about 5′7″ with small pert tits and a nice tight ass. She was blonde with the bluest eyes you could ever imagine. She was an angel.

As we drove to the beach we chatted constantly and so it happened that an old man walked out on to the road without me noticing it in time. When i at last noticed him i thought it to be too late. I grabbed the steering wheel firmly with both hands and turned abrubtly to the right, missing him with just inches to spare. What happened after i have been told. Apparently i hit a tree and was thrown out the window ( I didn’t wear a seatbelt) and should be considered lucky to be alive.

Both Mike and Laura got only minor cuts and bruises while i lay in a coma for 3 weeks. When i first woke up i noticed my mom and, strangely, Laura sitting by my bed. As they noticed me regaining conciousnes they both got very exallerated. I didn’t remember anything at first and so i started by asking questions about where i was and why. After a short while my mom said she had to call my dad and tell him i had awakened. When my mom left i took a good look at Laura. She had a pair of blue jeans and a tank top on. Her hair flowed freely around her angelic face and down on her back. I started to think how much i could use some sexual release now.

I wished that she could just take off that top and show me those breasts, i didn’t say anything out loud though. Imagine how surprised i was when she complied. That left her with only her bra to cover those magnificent breasts of hers. I then started to regret i only wished for her to take off her top, i wanted to see those globes of hers, or even to touch them. That’s when she leant forward and unclasped her bra and let it fall down in her lap.

“Do you want to touch them?” she said a bit shyly.

I couldn’t do anything but nod.

She walked towards me and sat beside me on a chair. I stretched out my arm and cupped her firm tit in my right hand. After carressing her breasts for a while i noticed how i got harder.

I figured, ‘hey it worked so far’, and so i thought/wished for her to give me a blowjob.

“I guess after laying down in that bed of yours for so long, you are pretty horny eh?” she said.

I didn’t say anything in reply, i just looked at her and touched her breasts.

“If you want to, i can give you some relief. I can give suck your...thing” she continued.

“Do you?” she asked me.

I answered in the affirmative, she just smiled at me and unbuckled my belt and started unzip my pants. She then proceeded to take out my cock. I have a pretty impressive one at least for my age, and considering her own age i doubt it she’d seen very many cocks before, let alone this big. She looked at it for a while, then looked at my face and gave me a quick smile.

She then leant forward and kissed my cockhead lightly, licked it and OOOOH it felt SOO good. I told her it would be better if she sucked on it, and so she did. She opened her teenage mouth and wrapped her full lips around it, then let it slide slowly deeper and deeper inside her mouth. She couldn’t get it all in at first, but i told her, and wished that she would get it deeper, get it down her throat, and so she did. Then she started to bob her head up and down while sucking for all she was worth. I then wished for her to place herself so i could feel her ass and legs while she blew me. I didn’t do that one consciously, i just did it without realizing it, but she did comply of course. So while i touched her firm, tight ass she gave my first blow job i had ever had. It didn’t take me long before i shot my load down her throat and not long after that my mom and dad entered the room. Laura barely had time to get dressed, but if mom and dad noticed anything no one of them mentioned it.

End of Chapter 1.

—Chapter 2—

So i noticed if i wished for something i would get it. After practicing i noticed that i could turn it on and off in some manner too, since i didn’t want to wish someone dead by accident or something like that. Laura didn’t visit me any more at the hospital after that, Mike came a couple of times and said that Laura was sick, or that she had other things to do. I of course knew why she didn’t want to come.

I visited Mike first time i had the chance after i got out of the hospital. It was more because of Laura than of Mike of course, and i made sure that they didn’t get any warning before i came over since i wanted Laura to be there. I got many blowjobs at the hospital by various nurses, but none of them had looked as good as Laura.

As i walked up the driveway towards Mikes and Lauras house i noticed Laura looking out behind the curtain from her room. She quickly let the curtain fall back when i looked up, but i had already noticed her.

I asked their mother if Mike was in, but apparently he was out somewhere and she didn’t know where he was or what he was doing. I couldn’t come up with any good reason for staying so i turned to leave, but as i was about to leave she asked me if i had borrowed the car, i answered yes and she then proceeded to ask if i could drive Laura to one of her friends. She had apparently promised to drive her, but she had pretty much to do and it would be great if i could drive her. I agreed to do it and she turned around to call Laura down.

I asked Laura where she wanted to go and she said she was going to Kim. Kim was Laura’s best friend. Kim was half chinese and very good looking. She was 16 with small pert breasts, a flat tummy and a tight beautiful ass.

As we drove towards Kim’s house Laura was very quiet. Usually she would talk pretty much, but i think the incident at the hospital had scared her a little. I spoke a little with her and found out that Kim was home alone today since her parents were off at some funeral. I don’t think she meant to tell me that, but i wanted to know and so she had to tell me. It wasn’t like at the hospital when she knew it was me or at least some outside force that forced her to do things. It was more like it was her that just let her tongue slip. As you can imagine, the idea of having both Laura and Kim got me very excited. It looked like this day was turning out to be a very good one.

When i parked the car and turned off the engine outside Kims house Laura turned to me and asked what i was doing. I just used my powers to make her think everything was totally fine and that nothing was out of the ordinary. I followed Laura to the door and into the house. When i got in i found Sarah, Kims little sister, watching TV. I hadn’t counted on this. Sarah was 2 years younger than Kim and the last time i had seen her she was just a little kid. She had matured somewhat now though and she was starting to look just as good as her big sister. Sarah told us that Kim was in the shower and that she would get down here in a bit. I had already influenced Sarah with my powers the same way i had with Laura. So now anything i said or did seemed totally normal. I sat down next to her in the couch and took in her scent. My cock was hard as steel now from just thinking of all the things i could and would do to these 3 wonderful girls. I put my hand on Sarah’s thigh and asked Laura to sit next to me so i would sit between Sarah and Laura. Immediatly after sitting down i asked to help me release some tention. She slowly undid my fly and took my meat in her hand, slowly starting to stroke it. I let my hands go all over these two teen godesses bodies. I touched their thighs, their breasts and finally let my hand explore their most private parts. While Laura picked up tempo with her her hand i gave Sarah a long lingering kiss then asked her to get up and do a strip tease for me.

She got up and slowly and seductively started to remove her garments. It didn’t take long before she was standing before me clad in only her bra and panties. Then i told her to hold and let me do the honors. So i got up and touched her, caressed her ass, cupped her cheeks in my hands. Slowly my hands wandered upwards, towards her small breasts. I fondled her breasts then undid her brazier. After my time at the hospital i had learned the trick behind doing this fast and efficently. I kissed both of her titties tenderly, then lowered my head to her tummy and kissed her navel. At this point i had kneeled before her. I let my hands once again caress her ass then let them go around her and touch her between her legs. Then i slowly, ever so slowly, pulled down her panties to expose her tight little cunny. It was so beautiful. There was hardly any hair on it and it’s scent was just wonderful. I quickly dove into it. Lapping at her pussy causing low moans to escape from her lips. It didn’t take long before she shivered in a strong orgasm.

It was a this point that Kim entered the room. Wrapped in a towel she took in the scene before her. I noticed how her expression changed from confusion and shock to anger and fury, i had to act fast so she didn’t do anything stupid. I quickly used my powers to calm her down, and changed the fury she felt to lust. I got up from the floor and walked towards her smiling.

End of Chapter 2.