The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winter Wonderland

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Snow seemed as natural to Switzerland as grass to the American prairies. It was a commonly held feeling that snow was as natural to the Swiss Alps as rain to Seattle. It was a feeling that was mostly true. On the days it didn’t snow, the sun glistened off the fields with a stunning brightness. It provided the perfect background for Katya.

Russian born, the former Olympian skater still maintained her firm athletic form in her early thirties. Growing up in the Ukraine had made her a little more resistant to cold than other people, so the mild cold was nothing to her. She wore a simple pair of woolen sweat pants with a wool sweater, gloves, scarf, hat and earmuffs. The dark brown of her outfit was the same color as her hair, a dark contrast against the white surroundings.

Although retired, Katya still enjoyed a good workout. She loved skating, the feeling as she slid across the ice, the wind rushing past her. She had always loved it, it cam natural to her. She honestly didn’t care much about medals and trophies. She just enjoyed her art and entertaining people with it.

She had no idea she was entertaining someone right now. In the woods near the frozen pond she was skating over, Eric sat and watched. The slightly spoiled son of a wealthy Swiss couple, the blond-haired handsome young man had been spending the last week on a sabbatical of sorts. He was staying at the family’s cabin, secluded from the rest of the village. He had been out for a walk when he had seen Katya on her own workout. He didn’t know who she was, but he knew beauty when he saw it and right now he was getting an eyeful.

He stood up as Katya came out of an ariel spin, only to land wrong and go sliding along the ice. Eric quickly ran over to the rink, honestly concerned if Katya had injured herself. “Are you all right?” he asked as he stomped up to the edge of the ice.

“I’ve been better,” Katya said, wincing as she stood up. Eric offered her a hand and she was more than eager to take it. “Thanks. Usually, I can do that with my eyes closed. Guess I’m more out of practice than I thought.”

“I take it you used to do this often?” Eric said.

Katya laughed. “If I were egotistic, I’d be insulted you don’t recognize me. My name is Katya.”

“Eric.” He watched as she skated over to the edge of the ice and began removing her skates. “Listen, I have a cabin not far away. Would you like a warm cup of coffee, coco, tea, anything?”

Katya glanced up at him, thinking. She was alone for the weekend and didn’t feel like going right back to the village motel. Eric seemed like a nice enough person and it wouldn’t hurt to spend a few hours doing something different. Why not?

Eric’s cottage was hardly the spartan cabin Katya had been expecting. It was obviously a rich man’s cottage, with plush furniture and deep carpeting. Katya had found Eric a charming host, full of charm and quite a few laughs. “I’m spoiled but that doesn’t mean I act it,” he said. “Truth to tell, I’d really like to get out on my own, do my own thing. I’d love to be able to tell my parents to keep their money.”

“What’s stopping you?” Katya asked. She and Eric were sitting on the couch in front of a roaring fireplace.

“Poverty, mainly. Sad to say, when you grow up rich, you get used to having the finer things after a while.”

“I never had that problem,” Katya said. “Any wealth I have, I worked for it.”

“A woman of beauty and conviction,” Eric said, raising an eyebrow. “How rare.”

As they continued to talk, the sun began to set, shadows hanging over the cabin. Eric was careful to watch Katya closely. He had been planning this since he saw her and the little something extra he had put in her drink would definitely help him out when he made his next move. By the growing faraway expression on Katya’s face, that wouldn’t be far off.

Katya was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what Eric was saying. She felt somewhat light-headed and for some reason her gaze kept returning to the fire. It was lovely to look at, that was certain. The way the flames crackled and moved, the way they moved in orange-colored waves, it was so relaxing. So very relaxing. She just felt like she could sit and watch the flames all day. It was so relaxing and she felt so warm watching the flames. So warm and relaxing...

“Just keep watching the flames, Katya,” Eric said in a soft voice. “Just keep watching the flames, watch them move. Watch the flames, Katya, feel their warmth inside you. You can feel the flames, Katya, you can feel the warmth from them. That warmth is filling you now, it is relaxing you, it is flowing through you. As you watch the flames and listen to my voice, you can feel the warmth flow through you. The warmer you feel, Katya, the more relaxed you feel. You love this, Katya, you love this wonderful feeling of warmth and relaxation flowing through you. Listen to my voice, Katya, listen to my voice and feel the warmth. Feel the warmth flow through you, fill you with relaxation. You are feeling so warm now, Katya, so warm and relaxed. You can’t help feeling this way. You want to keep on feeling this way, you want to keep feeling warm and relaxed and you know the best way to feel warm and relaxed is to keep watching the flame and listening to my voice. Listen to my voice and watch the flame, Katya.”

Katya was already hypnotized, Eric’s voice was merely deepening her trance. Her face had a slight smile to it, the glazed eyes fixed to the fireplace. She felt so good, so warm and relaxed, she’d never felt this good. Eric had helped her feel this warm and relaxed. Eric had helped her feel this way. Eric had helped her because he was her friend. He was her close friend, her very close friend. She would do anything for Eric because Eric was her close friend.

“Now, Katya, listen to me.” Eric shuffled slightly on the couch, his cock pushing painfully against his pants. Hopefully, in a few moments it would be freed of its prison. “Katya, you are feeling so warm now. So relaxed and yet so warm. Very warm, Katya. Very, very warm. You are feeling so warm, Katya, so warm you can’t keep your clothes on. It’s too warm for your clothes, Katya. Take them off. Take off your clothes, Katya, all of them. As you take them off, you will feel even more relaxed. With each item of clothing you take off, you will more relaxed and aroused. Very aroused. By the time you are naked, Katya, you will be incredibly aroused. Now, take off your clothes.”

Eric sat back and watched as Katya stood, her gaze still fixed on the fire. She pulled off her sweater, then slid off her pants and socks. Eric watched as her shirt and bra went. Her breasts were, in short, magnificent, full and yet incredibly toned, much like the rest of her body. He watched as Katya finished disrobing. She was in incredible shape, muscled and yet possessing the sleekness of a supermodel. Her legs and ass beckoned to Eric as she swayed in place in front of the fire.

Eric stood up, naked himself now. He approached Katya from behind and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts in his hands. She leaned back against him, sighing as he kneaded her tits. His cock brushed against her buttocks. He didn’t penetrate, but he did slide it along the cheeks, knowing that this was turning her on even more. He pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts together as he felt himself harden even more. He couldn’t take it anymore, spinning her around and kissing her hard on the lips. He felt her breasts shoved against his chest as they pushed against one another, their tongues entwined.

He lay her down on the rug by the fire and moved on top of her. He his mouth drop to her breasts and began licking at them with his tongue. He loved the taste of her nipples and the moans of her voice as he sucked on a nipple. He entered her, his cock pushing itself into her wet pussy and immediately began pumping. Katya withered on the carpet as Eric made love to her, laying kisses along her breasts and neck as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. Her body shuddered as he came, blasting his seed into her.

Eric wasn’t done. Quickly removing his cock from her, he rolled Katya onto her stomach and moved his face to her ass. His hands massaged the cheeks with glee as he moved his mouth to her pussy. His tongue began lapping away, the sweet taste of their combined cum making him go even faster. Katya’s moans grew louder as he ate away at her ass, pushing her buttocks together. When she came, it was with a feeling even greater than the first, an orgasm like nothing she could remember. Or ever would again.

They made love all night long, in many places and positions. As they curled up in bed together, Eric stroked Katya’s long hair and smiled contently. He absently hit the TV remote and clicked on the evening news.

“And once again, we’re predicting major snowfall over the night,” the announcer was saying. “So, if you’ve got plans for travel, cancel them. This is the weekend to stay inside. Just try to find something fun to do.”

“Oh, I’ve got it,” Eric grinned as he hugged Katya closer to him. They fell asleep together as the snow began to fall from the dark skies above.