The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WINTER TITS

I saw Jane, the gothic girl at my school, separate from me and walk the other way. I was relieved. At first I thought she was following me. Jane was really creepy. She was just chanting some gibberish just a second ago about how I was under her power, that I would be oblivious to her suggestions, and that I would follow them.

“You see, you have no more thoughts, Lizzie. Your name is Lizzie”.

“My name is Lizzie”, I said aloud. I had no idea why but I hope nobody heard me.

“Actually, Lizzie, you have a very slim amount of thought, indeed. Tell you what, for the remainder of our little walk. I will tell you what you’re thinking and believe you are in complete control. I can read your thoughts too so that’ll make it easier for me to fuck with you. As of for now, you are all alone. You just saw me walk all the way down that alleyway. Rich, beautiful, skinny blonde like you would think that some dark, weird hypnotist like me would end up dead down there at the hands of some tough guy. Then you’d read about it in the obituary and have a good laugh with your boyfriends who have golden leashes plastered onto their dicks with your name them!”

I swear that I saw Jane go down the street. But I honestly never felt that Jane was gutter trash. I never wanted her die. It’s just that we’ve bumped into each other to become friends. After all, it’s the beginning of the year and I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to make any real friends, not to mention any boyfriends. In fact, I’ve never had any boyfriends. I’m really shy and don’t believe I’ve met a nice guy yet. I look great when I stare at myself naked in the mirror, that’s all I do.stare. I’ve never played with my body. I just don’t feel ready for it. I’m nineteen and I’m still ready for it. I don’t want my body to attract some dirty loser. However, senior year in high school was fun. I enjoyed playing with the fantasies of young men. Padding my bra. Wearing tight clothing to compliment my abs. I loved to watch men drool over me but I’d never go out with them.

“You saw me go down the street. I’m not here anymore. Jane is nothing more than an invisible shadow invading your subconscious like fog. And you know what, I don’t care if you’re a really nice person who’s misunderstood. With a killer body like that, Lizzie, you’re not getting any sympathy from me! So to make it easier on myself just to collect the three grand that’ll get me through college, I’m going to change your personality a bit. Now, you are absorbed with yourself. You don’t notice anyone on this public street, that’s how disgusting your ego is! You hate me! You believe that you’ve fucked every boy on campus.”

All I know is that I’m all alone on this public street. I LOVE MYSELF! I really hate Jane for no good reason! I’m a bitch! I’ve fucked every boy on campus. I’m all alone.

“This is hilarious! I’m so evil! There’s no reverse on these changes! Whatever I tell you now is permanent. Even when you die, your spirit will believe all of my suggestions by heart. You’re doomed good girl! That’s what you are. A good girl who does everything my voice tells you. Now, blonde, since you have blond hair, you should show it off! Take off that disgusting toque! Even if nobody is around, you’re vain enough to show off your perfect hair anyway!”

I took off my toque and let my ponytails fall to my shoulders. After all, I love showing off my hair. The wind howled loudly and my ears were struck with piercing pain by the cold. Wintertime, the city streets are paved with snow. Snow that’s being crushed against my fuzzy boats. I heard them go CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH!

“Lizzie, the fog illuminated against the moonlight is thick. I’m the fog. I come.that’s right.come towards you like outreaching fingers. The gray and fading fingers flowing closer towards you, Lizzie. Their tips tickling your cheeks.”

I stopped in my tracks. I giggled at first. The cool air made my face tingle. Goosebumps arose from my skin. I loved this feeling. The tickling wrapped around my neck and into my scarf. I laughed hard now. I was very sensitive. But I missed the constant sound of the snow stomping. The silence was maddening to me. There had to be a crunch. There just had to be. So I walked on. One foot in front of the other. The crunching soothed my mind and the foggy fingers followed me. I saw them turn the corners I turned. They were all around me. There was no one around so I knew no one could see me trying to outrun the fog. I had no one to call for help. But there was no human threat and that was good enough for me. It was just me and those long fingers.

There was sparkling ice on the road. The sparkles on the road were bright and sharp and shiny. Big now. Small now. “Big now. Small now. Big now. Small now. Big now. Small now. Big now. Small now. Big now. Small now. Big now. Small now. Big now, like your tits.”

I had stopped in my tracks. My nipples felt like they were growing erect and shrinking constantly as fast the sparkles tinkled. The fog began to seep into my green sweater. My back, my belly, my shoulders, my armpits, my elbows, my breasts were being tickled.

“Watch me touch you.”

I saw through my clothing and invisible hands caressed me above the waist. I was petite. Very small. Small chest. Round, smooth and firm tits. Straight, long back. Tight tummy. An in-like belly-button. My tanned skin was fading to a sheer white. My cold skin sunk in and my ribs and spine were becoming more visible. I walked on thinking I had nothing over my shoulders. No bra to tightly bind my boobs together. I walked on feeling secure with my body. I knew deep down that I was still clothed.

I heard a voice say, “Take it off.”

I felt dazed and tired. Listening to my feet stomping on the snow. The shiny lights were getting brighter. I resisted the gruesome thought. Even though it’s my first year in college, I had done nothing blindingly stupid like undress in the middle of a public street.

“But there’s no one here but me.”

There it was again. Guilt of disobeying whatever was calling me made me flush hot red. I always did what I was told. I was a good girl. I walked through the snowy lined streets and my top was getting warm. Too warm. That only meant one thing: I had to take the jacket off. The jacket was red and looked as though it were on fire. It was on fire. My skin would be baked before too long. So hot. So hot.

“Jacket off. Jacket off. Jack off. Jack off.”

“Hello?” I cried out as I slid the zipper of my jacket down. It was so hot I had to masturbate. I may have fucked a thousand men but I’ve never gone solo. The weight of the coat on my shoulders was unbearable. I slid it off. Left arm out. Right arm out. The coat fell on the padded snow with a thud.

“We’ll get back to masturbation later, Lizzie. As for now, you hate coats. You don’t care about them anymore.”

Watching my red jacket get redder as it absorbed the wetness of the snow, I realized that I didn’t care about it anymore. Sure, it was an Armani. Sure, my mom got it for me on Christmas and it was real expensive. But I felt detached from it. I had to leave that piece of junk in the snow. No matter how cold it gets I’m never putting a coat on again. I hate coats.

“Real good, good girl. Real good. Like the serpent around the apple, the scarf is around the Lizzie.”

The green scarf wrapped around my neck felt like a snake. In fact it was a snake. A seductive snake told me to “take it off or it would choke the life out of me.” It was getting difficult to breathe. I was being choked by my scarf! I hurriedly unwrapped it and threw it on the snow. I hated scarves. I was pissed at it.

“Piss on your scarf.”

In fact, I wanted to piss on my scarf. I had to piss badly. My clitoris was about to erupt. It hurt so much. I had to find an outhouse quick!

“There’s no time! Piss now!”

I thought that suggestion was stupid. I was still wearing my panties and jeans. My clit held with all its might to keep from urinating.

“’Hey guys! Look at this!’ Can I see your panties, Lizzie?”

I dropped my pants to show my panties to whoever said that. I was mortified. Why would I do that for a voice?

“See the men across the street getting in a taxi!”

“Hey cotton lips! Thanks but I gotta go home!” Two drunk men in suits pointed fingers and laughed at me. I thought I was all alone. Where’d they come from? I felt so stupid.

“Piss yourself!”

When I gotta go.I gotta go. I releases my cunt and felt the relieving, warm piss trickle down my legs and inside my soaked panties. That was disgusting!

“A disgusting act by a disgusting girl.”

I always used to feel so confident and happy about myself but now I see I’m a waste to be called human. I’m depraved. I’m disgusting. I’m worthless. I’m glad that those men can objectify me and make me feel like a slab of meat that can be taken home. I’m shit! I smell! I’m worthless! Every person in the world should fuck me!

“Your pants are dirty. Take them off! You hate pants and panties!”

I took off my pants and panties! I slide the sticky, wet articles off my freezing knees. No matter how humiliating it is I will never cover my pants, ass and clit with any article of clothing ever again. I’m so cold! I deserve to suffer! After all I’m a worthless girl who looks like a great fuck. And great fucks are always naked!

“A great fuck by a standard girl to be sure. Now to make this more interesting, Lizzie, so far you hate every article of clothing except your sweater, boots, socks, and bra. Now I’ll let you keep the footwear because naked chicks wearing nothing but shoes. Now for the top! A little, naughty suggestion to your brain that controls your molecular structure will do the trick. Lizzie.Winter tits!”

Suddenly I felt my breasts tingle and sting. I cried out in pain. My two fleshy globes were growing enormous! My bra and sweater snapped and ripped and fell on the snow. It was snowing so hard that my articles of clothing were buried under the white, icy fluff.

“Winter tits!”

My boobs, my glorious boobs, grew to the size of basketballs. The weight of my breasts made me lean forward. Look at me, a naked girl with tits now the size of footballs. Growing more until I was pulled to the ground.

“Winter tits! Winter tits!!”

Facedown in flesh, each of my breasts grew to the size of two obese adults. I was now lying on a boxing ring of tits. Nipples sprouted everywhere. They turned from pink to red, red to purple. I cried out! Warm milk spewed from my enlarged nipples.

“Winter tits! Winter tits!! Winter tits!!!”

They were so sensitive, especially against the old snow that they shot an unbelievable organism through my cunny. The blue veins groping around inside my pink flesh seared with hot blood. Another organism was afire!

I heard laughing.

“Stick your hands in your vagina!”

I did as told. I rattled and moaned grossly as a dozen orgasms rendered me with little energy to breathe.

“Lizzie. Hey, it’s Jane! You can hear me now. I did this to you because now you’re an example of what I can do to others. Tomorrow, my small group of friends will find a headline in the paper tomorrow morning: LOCAL COLLGE GIRL TURNED FREAK FROM ULTIMATE BREAST MUTILATION! I’m gonna get three grand from my friends. It was all a bet to see if I could make the most fortunate, seemingly bitchy girl at school into a horny freak by using hypnosis! Now then.Let me acknowledge that you know this.”

I let out a whimper. I really hated her now. I hated clothes. I detested myself for becoming a freak that a boob loving horny toad will adore until the day he dies! I hated Jane for turning me into this! I didn’t deserve this, despite the fact that I believe I’m worthless. Was there a time when I adored myself and I’d get everything good-hearted human being deserves like compassion, fairness, love, respect, a long prosperous life? Was I fucked like this because some depressed, ugly junkie decided to have her fix by destroying me?

“I’M NOT UGLY! I’M JUST PLAIN! YOU THINK LOOKS ARE ALL I’M GOING AFTER! OH NO BITCH! I’M GOING AFTER YOUR BRAINS TOO! From now on you’re stupid.”

Me dumb. Me no treat fair. Big bad weird girl screw I. Dumb freak me. Dumb. One whatever one equals four. Mom? Mommy? Mommy? Boobs look big.

“Imagine what your mother will think of you?”

Me sad. Me cry lots. Must stop. No stop. Me real sad.

“Now whatever you say will be translated as “Fuck me”.

Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.

“Notice the people now! Come one! Come all! Fuck the inhuman mammal before you all! I command you all to fuck what used to be of Lizzie Borton! Men, grab out your dicks, you suggestive clunks of testosterone flesh! Women! Get anything that resembles a dildo! A tree bark. A rod. An actual vibrator! Quick! Fuck the beast! Fuck the beast! Do as the beast says!”

Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

“None of you hundreds, whom are under my power, may remember me. Forget that you’re tired! Forget that you’re hungry! Fuck this beast with inanimate objects and your pathetic cocks! Do so and die doing it! Any last words, Lizzie?”

Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

“You got that right! Bye bye, losers! Hope you enjoy Lizzie!”

Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

“THE END! Now come with your clits and cocks, you hypno fetishists!”