The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Will Benders (Part 2)

You’re Not In Kansas Anymore.

The last twenty-four hours had changed Cindy Presley’s life. It kept replaying in her head like a badly edited movie. She could only remember it in bits and pieces. She remembered a ratty bar/wannabe jazz club and a tall dark stranger. She remembered her best friend Cathy Brown performing oral sex on the stranger in front of her. She remembered almost being raped by that same stranger. She recalled being paralyzed by fear and confusion. That is the only explanation she could give as to why she didn’t try to stop him from raping her. But that still didn’t explain why she undressed herself and almost allowed her best friend to eat her out. That thought alone had clogged her head with an undisclosed terror that threatened to unravel the fragile sanity of her mind. What the hell happened? She didn’t know. She couldn’t and refused to dwell on anything that her mind would let her forget. Luckily for her, most of the night was lost in a haze of uncertainty. There were just certain things that she found too hard to believe. Her mind was the only evidence she had that any of the day’s past events even occurred. And right now she wasn’t willing to trust it.

After all, it could have just been one really fucked up dream. But if that were true, then why did she find herself in a hospital bed out in the middle of God knows where? She ran unsteady fingers through her hair and sat up in the bed to survey her surroundings. The room was dimly lit by sunlight that had seeped through cracks in the windows where curtains didn’t cover. Even in the badly lit room Cindy could tell that it was painted white. The ceiling and floor tile both were white as well. “Keeping this room clean must be a bitch,” Cindy thought aloud and then pushed her bare feet off the bed and let the cold tile numb her soles.

She welcomed the coolness. It was a nice distraction from the throbbing pain that was in her head. She got out of the bed and stood on unsteady legs, her eyes searching for a light switch and finding none. If she had been feeling better she would have searched around this unfamiliar room, but the throbbing pain in her head told her she wasn’t. So she got back in the bed and let the comfort of her overly fluffy pillow swallow her head and her thoughts.

Chapter 3

In an old abandoned mine in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan knelt a motionless Cathy Brown. Her brown pin stripped suit had been replaced with a black free flowing gown. Her hair was pulled up into a bun atop her head and her neck was adorned with a silver chocker. Her usually lively green eyes were dim, her face expressionless and her gaze distant. She was looking where eyes couldn’t see. Her mind and body rested as if absent in time. She was strategically postured/posed as the perfect stilled life slave, unaware of the activity going on behind her. “And the one...Where is she,” came her Highness’s voice from her perched throne. Kaleek’s body contacted the earth with a loud thud, his athletic physique falling prostrate before his Mistress’s feet. “I was unable to apprehend her my Queen. I beg your forgiveness for my incompetence.”

Queen Nadia growled in displeasure at hearing her servant’s words. “Are you not a hunter within the tribe? Did I not send you out on the simplest of tasks? How terribly hard could it be to retrieve what I asked for? She is just one woman.”

“My Queen, what you have said is true. But her will is great. It is not like any other I have encountered. I under estimated her, my Queen. It will not happen again.” Kaleek was careful to keep his eyes averted and head bowed when he spoke.

Nadia was almost elated to hear that her servant failed. In fact, she had expected it. This only meant that the one she had chosen was truly worthy of her. But he had failed her and should be punished none the less. “Your words bring me no solace. She is not here. That is all that matters. You failed me.”

“But my Queen,” a now visibly shaken Kaleek said. “I have brought you the next best thing. I have brought you her ally. Her dearest friend.”

“No! You have brought me a consolation prize!”

“Your Highness, she is bait. She is our bait,” Kaleek half pleaded-half stated his case. “Trust me, my queen, she will ensure our success. She can be used to help break her will.”

“Bring her to me. Let me look upon her,” Nadia said in a mildly intrigued tone.

“Yes your Highness.” Kaleek jumped to his feet and left his Mistress’s presence before she had time to change her mind. He returned with Cathy Brown following three- paces behind him. Immediately Cathy Brown found an impressed audience with Nadia. The first thing the Queen noticed was Cathy’s tall and slender physique. She looked like a sleek luxury automobile coasting on a highway. Her motions were effortless as a model gliding on a runway. Yet, her beauty was soft and unassuming.

Her cheeks were reddened with a blush that was induced by Kaleek’s manipulation of the frontal lobe of her brain. Her breasts were small and pert, her lips full and pout. Her eyes stared off into nothingness with the eerie recognition of her cruel fate. Nadia smiled wickedly at the beauty of it all, at just how perfect this was. Pretty soon this lovely girl will bring new sheep into the fold; she thought and licked her lips. She would best serve her queen as a recruiter. Her beauty alone could draw them. Nadia tilted forward in her throne when the bare footed beauty stopped and stood before her. “Release her mind,” she ordered Kaleek.

“Yes Mistress.” Kaleek waved his hand and within an instant, the mental cloak that had covered her mind was removed. All at once, Cathy’s thoughts rushed back into her head. And they attacked her mind relentlessly. She heard her own voice speaking inside of her and was frightened. Kaleek had fucked her brain so bad that to have a thought outside of ones that he planted was a foreign concept that her mind couldn’t grasp. It was as if someone had turned on a mental light after her mind had embraced the darkness. She fell to her knees in front of Nadia and let out an inhuman wail, her mind unable to utter intelligible words.

Nadia sat quietly upon her throne and reached out for Cathy Brown with her thoughts, her mind calling out in just a whisper. What you seek is in the distance little one. Cathy couldn’t quite understand the voice that called from a far but the words massaged her tattered mind with the precision of a surgeon’s skilled hands. She moaned softly and honed in with her ears, desperately in need of the voice that spoke, hoping to hear it speak again. What you seek is in the distance. There it was! That voice! Cathy purred softly when she heard it. A chill went down her spine. Her back arched. Her head lifted towards the clearing, towards the distance. She moved on hands and knees closer to what she sought, closer to the voice that called from the distance. Nadia licked her lips in anticipation. Cathy Brown was crawling towards her. That’s it, Nadia whispered with her mind. Then she pulled up her white gown and parted her legs. Come and find what you seek little one. The voice was no longer a distant echo in Cathy’s head. It was close and it made her shiver in delight, in anticipation. What she sought was close! The voice had told her so.

Nadia started panting from the sheer pleasure in bending this little one’s will. Her eyes fluttered and then shut when she felt Cathy’s head slide between her thighs. “Yes,” she whispered aloud. The thrill of it all was starting to seduce her, just as she was seducing Cathy. A few beads of perspiration were forming on her upper lip. Her full and round breasts became more animated, more inviting with each labored breath that she took. Her legs snaked their way over Cathy’s shoulders and her hands found fistfuls of hair in Cathy’s head. Oh so close, she whispered again into Cathy’s mind. Taste your destiny! Cathy’s thoughts began to sing in unison with Nadia’s. Taste your destiny! Taste your destiny, Queen and servant, Mistress and slave said in complete harmony.

What Kaleek couldn’t do, Nadia did with great ease. She seduced Cathy into submitting to her will. He looked at his beautiful Queen and her subject with longing, with need, with envy. Then he looked on at nothing at all. Nadia had slipped the same sloppy cloak over his mind that he slipped over Cathy’s. That stupid fool could have killed her, she thought to herself then pulled Cathy’s head into her warmth. Taste your destiny; their minds sang together-their bodies climaxed in unison.

Bittersweet Endings and Beginnings

Cathy’s eyes opened with new revelation as she gazed up into the eyes of: her Captor, her Savior, her Tormentor, and Queen. She saw dangerous beauty there. She was grateful, in awe and afraid, all in the same heartbeat. She understood that her Queen could have made her a will-less zombie, someone who goes and comes without recollection of where they have been. She could have made her into someone who spoke without passion, who moved and acted without desire, but her Queen did not want that.

This made Cathy appreciative and fearful of her. In some respects it would have been better to not know, to not hold any memories to a former life that one could not return too. There was love, laughter, song, rhythm and dance to her former life. A life that was full of untapped potential and unspoken promises. The life she had now was with singleness of purpose, equipped with unbridled passion. Mistress had opened a world to her that she never knew existed. She could become a voyeur and controller of the human mind. She could contort thoughts and manipulate one’s body like they were human silly puddy. Damn that felt sexy. Maybe it was a fair trade, this life for the one she had, maybe not. Her fear was that one day these two lives would collide.

To Be Continued