The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wifey Training

(note: this is fiction)

Thanks to Abe Froman for his editing help.

Chapter 1

“Oh my god, doctor, I... he...” Jane broke down, sobbing into the phone.

“There, there, Jane,” her psychiatrist said smoothly, “take a moment to collect yourself.”

Jane was a relatively new patient for Dr. Susan Palmer. She had come in complaining of depression and lack of energy just two months ago. Unfortunately, even after a half dozen sessions, they had made no real progress. But now here she was calling her doctor out of the blue.

Jane took a minute to settle down. “I was... I was on my husband’s computer just now... you know he almost never leaves it on... I had to borrow his stapler... and then I thought I’d just check my E-mail rather than start up my own computer, you know? But then I must have hit the wrong button... because... Oh damn!” Jane broke into fresh sobs.

“What, Jane?” Dr. Susan prompted.

“WifeysWorld!” Jane wailed.

“What’s that?” Immediately Dr. Susan opened up her own web browser and googled ‘wifeys world’.

“It’s porn! It’s porn of this... this... woman!” Jane spat out the word, “and she’s doing all of these slutty, disgusting, things for her husband...”

Meanwhile, Dr. Susan had found the site and had opened the homepage. ‘The web’s most well-endowed, orally-obsessed housewife,’ she read. Hmmmm, very, very interesting, she thought to herself.

“But all men look at porn,” Dr. Susan said, reasonably. “It’s perfectly healthy.”

“But she’s a housewife!” Jane practically screamed. “He shouldn’t need her!! He’s got me! It’s so unfair!”

“Okay Jane, let’s put those specifics aside for now. I’m going to ask you some questions, and I want for you to answer them as honestly as possible. Can you do that for me?”

Jane blew her nose. “Yes....” she sniffled.

“Very good. Now question number one: How long has it been since you and Ted have had sex?”

Dr. Susan heard a quick intake of air on the other end of the line. In their sessions, Jane had always refused to answer this question, saying that it wasn’t relevant.

“Uh.... 7 months, I guess.”

“You guess?”

“Okay, I know! It was 7 months ago, when we were on vacation.”

“And how long has it been since you had an orgasm?”

“I don’t need to answer that.”

“JANE!” Dr. Susan said, with a very firm voice. Sometimes, psychiatrists need to use tough love, she knew. “You must trust me to help you get better. Now answer the question!”

“Fine. Two, three... ah...”

“Yes?”

“Years. Okay fine. It’s been years. I can’t remember the last time I orgasmed.”

“Oh Jane, you poor poor thing!”

“And it’s all his fault! Why doesn’t he...”

Suddenly Jane stopped herself.

“Doesn’t he what?”

“Nothing.”

“No, Jane, I think we are really making good progress here. Why doesn’t he what?”

“I can’t, it’s too... I can’t!”

“Jane!!”

“Why doesn’t he treat me like Wifey! Oh, this is terrible! I can’t... I can’t possibly want that, can I?! To be treated like a slut, like a sex object? I can’t... No. It can’t be...”

“Are you jealous of Wifey?”

“Yes,” Jane surprised herself with the anger in her voice. “DAMN her. He should be looking at me, not at some cheep tawdry wife on the internet. I mean, what’s she have that I don’t have??”

“Jane, do you really want me to answer that?”

Suddenly, Jane felt fresh tears flow down her cheeks, dripping down off her chin.

“Yes,” she sobbed.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! Please, tell me. Why won’t he treat me like Wifey?”

“Do you want him to treat you like Wifey’s husband treats her? Is that what you really want?”

“Uh....”

“Be honest, Jane. Is that what you want? Because I can make it happen.”

“You can?”

“Yes, I can. But you have to be completely honest with me and with yourself. Do you want your husband to treat you like Wifey?”

Jane thought for a second. But then she noticed something... something she hadn’t felt for a very long time.

Her pussy was wet.

“Yes...” she whispered.

“Yes, what?” Dr. Susan prompted, smiling on her end from ear to ear. A breakthrough!!

“Yes,” Jane said, a bit louder. “I want my husband to treat me like Wifey.”

“You want to be treated like Wifey?”

“Yes.” Unconsciously, Jane snuck a hand down to her crotch.

“You want to be like Wifey for your husband?”

“Yes!” She rubbed harder.

“You want to be Wifey for your husband?”

“Yes!!”

Dr. Susan paused, hearing Jane gasp and moan on the other side of the phone. She smiled. Her patient just had an orgasm on the phone with her! Goodness, this was a first. Dr. Susan felt her own nipples stiffen.

“Okay, Jane, I can help you with this, but you must follow my directions exactly, do you understand? I will accept no back-talk, no evasions, and no half measures. If you’re really going to do this, you must go all the way. Do I have your promise?”

“I promise.”

“Very good. Okay, here’s what we’re going to do...”

Chapter 2:

Jane spread the tools of her new therapy program before her. There was a pill, her iPod nano, and a vibrator. Jane stripped off her baggy sweater and sweat pants.

It was 2pm and she had just come from work where she spent most mornings as the part-time floor manager for a small, independent bookstore. Fortunately, they didn’t care what she wore, and so Jane was able to dress for comfort.

Following Dr. Susan’s instructions, Jane took the pill (“a mild sedative, to help you relax”, Dr. Susan had said), and then put the headphones on. She dialed up Dr. Susan’s podcast and click PLAY.

“Hello, Jane,” Dr. Susan’s voice said, “By now you should have taken your pill, and be in someplace very relaxing with your vibrator handy. If not, please click pause and come back when you are ready.”

Dr. Susan’s voice paused for a second.

“Very good. Now are you ready to begin your Wifey training program?”

“Yes,” said Jane, out loud, thinking how ridiculous it was to be talking to an iPod which obviously couldn’t hear her.

“Very good. Now these lessons will be very easy. All you have to do is follow my instructions exactly. Most of the instructions will be very simple, and typically they will involve a lot of repetition. But you must be focused, completely willing and open, and free of distractions. Are you focused, completely willing and open, and free of distractions right now?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Now repeat after me: I want to be treated like Wifey by my husband.”

“I want to be treated like Wifey by my husband,” Jane repeated.

“I want to be like Wifey for my husband.”

“I want to be like Wifey for my husband.”

“I want to be Wifey for my husband.”

“I want to be Wifey for my husband,” Jane squirmed a little. Already, this was getting her hot.

“I will follow Dr. Susan’s instructions exactly so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband.”

Jane paused for just an instant, was she really willing to follow Dr. Susan so blindly?

But quickly she decided to go for it. “I will do everything that Dr. Susan wants me to do so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband.” In for a penny... she thought to herself.

“Very good, Jane. What we just did will become a daily ritual for you. It’s good to emphasize our goals clearly and often so we know where we’re headed.”

Jane relaxed back into the pillows. She was suddenly feeling very... relaxed. Very, very relaxed...

On the other end of the podcast (recorded earlier that day), Dr. Susan smiled. She figured the pill would start taking affect about now. It was more than just a mild sedative. In fact, it would help stimulate Jane’s endorphins, making her horny, relaxed, and most of all, open to suggestion.

Behind her desk, Dr. Susan reached down and pulled up her skirt. Slipping a finger between her legs, she stroked a finger between her pussy lips, feeling the dampness there. The thought of a deeply submissive wife willingly turning herself into her husband’s fuck toy was very interesting to Dr. Susan. Yes, very interesting indeed.

“Now today,” Dr. Susan continued, “we are going to focus on your breasts. Are you ready, Jane?”

“Yes,” Jane murmured.

“Now Jane, I know you don’t think so, but I’ve seen you in my office. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful. They are much larger than normal, and perfectly shaped. They are breasts that any man would love to have on his wife. So I would like you to repeat after me: I love my breasts.”

Jane struggled for a second. She had always hated her breasts. They were too large, and they always seemed to attract the wrong kind of attention, which had always made her uncomfortable.

“Jane, you must do what I tell you to do,” Dr. Susan said, anticipating this. “Repeat after me: I love my breasts.”

“I love my breasts,” Jane said.

“Again: I love my breasts.”

“I love my breasts.”

“Now I want you to say it like you really mean it. And further, I want you to visualize yourself as someone who loves her breasts. It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe it right now. Just imagine that you believe it with all your heart. Okay, ready? Now say it again: ‘I love my breasts.’”

Jane thought heard and then put all her heart into it, “I love my breasts!” she said, trying her best to believe that it was true.

Just then, the drugs kicked in to their fullest potency.

“I love my breasts,” Jane mumbled a second time, to herself.

“My breasts are beautiful,” said Dr. Susan.

“My breasts are beautiful,” said Jane, lost in a haze, all thoughts erased from her mind except for Dr. Susan’s voice and thoughts of her breasts.

“My husband loves my breasts.”

“My husband loves my breasts.”

“My husband deserves to see my breasts.”

“My husband deserves to see my breasts,” Jane repeated. She squirmed some more, her panties were starting to get really wet and messy.

“My husband deserves to touch my breasts.”

“My husband deserves to touch my breasts,” mmmmm, yes he does... Jane hummed with pleasure.

“I need to display my breasts for my husband. That would please him very much.”

“I need to display my breasts for my husband. That would please him very much.”

“And Wifey loves to please her husband.”

“And Wifey loves to please her husband,” Jane was now completely lost in a haze of horniness and arousal. She barely understood the words consciously at all. Instead, it seemed as if they were merely her own thoughts, bubbling up from her own soul.

“And Jane loves to please her husband.”

“And Jane loves to please her husband.”

“So, Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and touch.”

“So, Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and touch.”

“Very good,” said Dr. Susan, who was now (unprofessionally) stroking her clitoris on the other side of the podcast. Creating the podcast was turning out to be quite easy for Dr. Susan. All she needed to do was to put herself into Jane’s place and then say what she wanted to hear.

“Now Jane, I want you to pick up the vibrator, turn it on the lowest setting.”

Jane did as instructed. The vibrator hummed gently. Jane had never felt a vibrator before, but just the buzzing sound caused her body to become more taut with sexual tension.

“Is the vibrator on?”

“Yes,” Jane answered. Of course, the doctor’s portion was pre-recorded, so her answers were not, strictly necessary, but something about Dr. Susan’s voice demanded a response.

“Very good. Now Jane, I want you to place the vibrator on your clitoris and rub it, as we repeat everything again. But you must not orgasm until we are finished, do you understand?”

“Ooohhhh!!!” Jane placed the vibrator on her sex. How could she possibly not orgasm? Desperately, she fought it off.

“Now, repeat after me: I love my breasts.”

“I love my breasts!”

And so, Dr. Susan continued through the incantation, repeating each phrase slowly and carefully, multiple times. She could almost hear Jane’s excitement building on the other end. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity (and several close calls), Dr. Susan reached the final statement:

“Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and touch.”

“Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and touch!”

“Very good, Jane, now repeat that phrase until you orgasm. You have been a very good patient today, and I look forward to our next session. Now remember: Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and to touch!”

And with that, Dr. Susan’s podcast ended.

“Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and to touch!” Jane said. “Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and to touch!”

And then, unbidden, all of the other statements began to come back to her, seemingly at random: ”Jane loves to please her husband! My husband deserves to see and touch my breasts! I love my husband! Jane wants to become Wifey for her husband! Jane must display her breasts for her husband to see and touch! I want to be Wifey for my husband!”

And then, finally, Jane orgasmed, for only the second time in 4 years.

* * *

Ted noticed something different about his wife once he got home from work.

“Did you get a new haircut or something?” he asked.

“Nope,” Jane smiled, impishly.

Ted looked hard. “New lipstick?”

“Silly, I’m not wearing lipstick.”

“Huh.”

Then Ted looked down.

“Hey!” he said, “I haven’t seen that blouse before, have I? Is it new?”

Jane blushed. She was wearing a figure-hugging stretch tank top with a dangerously low neckline.

“Not new, exactly, but I’ve never worn it before. My sister gave it to me... uh, years ago.”

“So, what made you pull it out, after all this time?”

“I...” Jane stammered, her breath coming out in short gasps.

“Hey,” Ted said, seeing his wife’s nervousness. She looked like a frightened rabbit about to bolt. This was a look that Ted had seen many times before on Jane, whenever she felt uncomfortable in an intimate situation.

“It’s okay. I didn’t mean to pry,” Ted said, gently.

“No, you’re not prying, it’s just...”

Ted waited, patiently, his curiosity almost overwhelming.

“I...” Jane paused again, “I wore it for you,” she blurted out.

“Me?!” Ted said, shocked.

“Yes...” Jane mumbled. “I’m sorry. This was silly. I’ll go change.”

“NO!” Ted said quickly. “Don’t change! I love it! Really, you look absolutely amazing in it!”

“Really?” Jane’s eyes teared up, just a bit, under her husband’s praise. She couldn’t remember the last time he had praised her looks. How many years had it been?

“Yes!” Ted said, emphatically. “It really suits you. I always said you have such a beautiful body.”

“Thank you...” Jane quickly snuggled into her husband’s arms and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “And you are the best.”

“And I love your breasts,” Ted said, with a wicked grin.

A bolt of energy shot right through Jane. This is what Dr. Susan had told her as well!

“Really?”

“Uh-huh!” Ted said with enthusiasm, blatantly staring down at her cleavage.

“Well, you could...” Jane hesitated.

“I could what?” Ted asked, hoping, but knowing from past experience not to push.

“Nothing,” Jane said, pulling him in close. “I’m sorry, nothing. Just hug me.”

Chapter 3:

“Jane, I wanted to ask you...” Dr. Susan was behind her desk looking at Jane who was seated in the comfy ‘therapy’ chair. Her eyes strayed to her computer screen (turned away from Jane), where Wifey (of WifeysWorld) was staring at the camera with her doe-like eyes.

Dr. Susan had spent a lot of time on the Wifeysworld.com website over the past couple of weeks. Much more than was strictly necessary.

“Yes?” The session was almost over. They had already rehashed the events of the last week. Jane and Ted still had not had sex yet, but he was definitely showing Jane more affection than before.

“Why are you so... well... I guess ‘skittish’ is the right word. Why are so skittish about male attention?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I mean that ever since I’ve known you, you’ve dressed in such unflattering clothes.”

“They’re more comfortable.”

“No, it’s more than that. I mean, you wear baggy sweaters and sweatshirts even in the summer, when they must be awfully hot.”

“Just habit, I guess.”

“And you haven’t had sex with your husband in such a long time... I mean, that would drive most women crazy.”

“I guess... I... our relationship is more than just physical?”

“And it doesn’t seem like you’re that affectionate with your husband... I mean, does he touch you sexually during the day?”

“I... no... I mean... we’re not like that...”

“Just curious. And now that I’m thinking about it, I remember your session last month, you know the one? When you accidentally bumped into my 4-o’clock, David? I mean, I actually saw you flinch. Did you know that?”

“What are you getting at?”

“I guess I’m just wondering if there’s a reason.”

Jane thought for a very long time. “No,” she said finally, “no reason.”

“Well, okay,” Dr. Susan said, completely unconvinced. “I guess we can talk about it later. In the meantime, I’ve uploaded another podcast for you...”

* * *

Jane sat nervously on the couch in a tank top and jeans waiting for Ted to get home from work. Dr. Susan’s last podcast had been... intense. And now, those thoughts were seared into her brain, and she was literally dripping in excitement, just waiting for her husband.

Why was she so affected by the podcasts? Jane wondered to herself. It seemed like she entered into a trance whenever she listened to them, and she had absolutely no trouble accepting the directives that Dr. Susan gave her—doing all of the repetitions, dressing sexier to show off her breasts, the masturbating...

That was something new. Dr. Susan had told her in the last podcast that she had to masturbate at least once a day, and if she couldn’t orgasm, she would at least have to try for a minimum of 15 minutes a day. What amazed her was that after the first couple of tries, her orgasms became easier and easier. Was it the result of Dr. Susan’s conditioning program?

And now it seemed she was pretty constantly horny. Hell, all she had to do was to look at her iPod Nano and the cotton crotch of her panties would get damp.

And, ultimately, that was why she was sticking so rigorously to the program, listening to and repeating her podcasts every day. Her entire body seemed to vibrate with sexual energy these days.

Unfortunately though, still no sex with Ted.

But that was about to change.

“Hey there!” Ted called out.

Jane shot up and ran into the foyer. “Hey there!” She said to him, immediately pulling him into a warm hug and a long, sensuous kiss.

“Mmmmm...” Ted said, when they broke apart. “Nice. Boy, it’s been a long time since you greeted me at the door with a kiss! Did you get a raise at work or something?”

“No...”

“Inherit something from a long lost uncle?”

Jane rolled her eyes, “Yeah, right. No, it’s just...”

“Yes?” Ted asked, gently. Holding his wife at arm’s length.

“I need...” Jane struggled, trying to get the words out. Please!! Her thoughts screamed out. Don’t back down!!

“Anything I can do for you, sweetie, I’d be happy to. You know that.” Something caught his eye. Ted glanced down and noticed Jane’s nipples standing as hard points poking out of the front of her tank top.

“It’s... well...” Jane suddenly found herself gasping for breath.

“Can you show me instead of telling me?” Ted asked, helpfully.

Without a word, Jane reached a trembling hand to her husband’s arm. Lifting it up, she gently placed his right hand on her left breast.

“Oh!” Ted’s eyes shot wide open. For a second he just stood there, his hand on her breast, holding perfectly still. Except for a few times during sex, inside the bedroom, and under the covers, Jane had never let him touch her breasts. The few times he had tried (early in their relationship) she had flinched backwards as if his hands were on fire. Ted had always figured that she would gradually grow to trust him and that their intimacy would increase over time. But so far, 10 years into their marriage, this had not happened yet.

In fact, he had pretty much given up. Fortunately, he had so far been able to satisfy his own sexual needs, with help from the ample porn available via the internet. So far...

But now here she was, breathing heavily, actually placing his hand on her tit. What the hell was going on??

“Don’t just stand there,” Jane said, through gritted teeth, “squeeze it!”

Gently, ever so gently, Ted squeezed her bosom. As always, he was amazed at how large they were. They were one of the things that had most attracted him initially.

Ted felt Jane grasp his other arm, and place it on her other breast. Ted closed his eyes for a second, just feeling and gently kneading her bosoms.

Just then he felt something else... a shifting in his pants... oh my god, he was getting a hard-on! How long had it been since he had gotten excited by his wife?

“The nipples! Pinch the nipples,” Jane said. Ted looked, amazed, as he saw her clench her thighs together.

“Are you...?” he asked as he gently pinched her nipples, causing Jane to gasp and scrunch up her face. But Ted found he didn’t know the right words. But then, the scent in the air answered his question. Jane was excited. She was wet.

Just knowing that caused Ted’s cock to become fully erect. He reached down and pulled on his pants, trying to give it room.

They stood like that for about 10 minutes, Jane simply standing ram-rod straight and stiff, while Ted massaged her breasts, squeezing them together, working the mounds, and pinching the nipples.

Finally, Jane opened her eyes and Ted saw it in her eyes. She was ready. She wanted sex.

“Do you... ah...” Ted asked, nodding towards the bedroom.

“Oh!” Jane snapped out of her trance. “Yes, I mean.. but not yet. I mean... I’m not done yet. I have other things I have to do first.”

“Oh...” Ted said, crestfallen.

“No!” Jane hurried to assure him. “I mean, other things to do to you! I mean... oh shit, just follow me.”

And with that, Jane grabbed his hand and dragged him into the living room. Pushing him down on the sofa, she sat on top of him, her ass resting on his hard penis. Then she leaned over, towering over him, her breasts just inches from his face.

“Do you really like my breasts?” She asked, coyly.

“Yes!” Ted replied, entranced.

“How much?”

“More than anything!”

“Really?”

“Yes! They are the best, most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. And I mean that!”

A thrill ran through Jane’s body. Yes! She thought to herself. It’s working! Thank you Dr. Susan!

“And would you like a close-up view?” Jane asked, her smile from ear to ear.

“What do you mean?” Ted asked, confused, “I mean, how much closer... ummph!”

Ted couldn’t finish his sentence, because Jane leaned forward and smothered his face with her chest.

Ted was in heaven. He had dreamt and fantasized, but the reality was so much better! The feel of her tits, their yielding softness, the stretchy fabric, the taut nipples... fantastic. And all of her womanly smells, was she wearing perfume? The slight animal musk of her sweat and other bodily odors entered his brain and filled him with lust.

Lust for his wife.

As Jane dragged her heavy tit flesh across his face, he realized that she was simultaneously massaging his penis with her leg. Oh god! He thought, I can’t last very long like this.

“Jane!” He said, with difficulty.

“Yes?” She said, giggling, as she pressed down harder onto his face.

“Uh...” Ted’s nose was now pressed deep into her cleavage, her breasts draped down over each side of his face.

“Was there something you wanted to say?” Jane shook her chest side to side, pummeling Ted’s face.

“Bedroom!” Ted said. “I mean, we should go to the bedroom and continue this there!”

“No!” Jane said. “Here! Right here! I have to do it right here! Take your pants down.”

Not thinking, Ted did as instructed. His penis popped out.

Jane jumped up, and in one quick motion, unfastened her jeans and quickly pushed them off, taking the panties with them.

They quickly switched places, with Jane on the bottom...

.. and then they made love.

Chapter 4:

“And how was it?” Dr. Susan asked.

“Oh.... mmmmm...” Jane sighed, contentedly, and closed her eyes. “It was fantastic. Too quick, of course, but that’s okay, because we did it again that night.”

Dr. Susan arched her eyebrows. “Twice? In a single day?”

“Yes! Can you believe it! Isn’t it fantastic! I’m cured!”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Dr. Susan said, sternly. “So what about your other directive?”

“Oh... uh...” Jane blushed, prettily. Dr. Susan noticed that she was actually wearing a little bit of makeup this time. Of course, she was still dressed in the sweater and sweat pants—she refused to wear anything else outside the house. Oh well. Baby steps.

“Did you tell him?” Dr. Susan prompted.

“Yes, I did.”

“And?”

Jane thought back to that night. After sex the second time (twice!!), they were laying in bed together, just talking—something they used to do all the time, but which recently had gotten rarer and rarer.

“Ted?” She asked, her voice quavering a little.

“Yes?”

“I’ll need your ‘help’ more often.”

“Sure, whatever you’d like.”

“I mean, I’ve been told... ah... I mean, I want your help,” she emphasized the word, “no less than twice a day.”

“Sure sweetie, anything you need,” Ted, clueless, was still coming down from his orgasmic high and not thinking all that clearly.

Jane sighed, and rolled her eyes.

“What?” Ted asked, turning around and looking at her.

Jane hesitated, looked around, trying to find the words. Finally, all she could do was blurt it out, “I need you to squeeze my breasts at least twice a day. Please.”

Ted, shocked, suddenly looked at his wife suspiciously. “Are you serious? You need this? Why?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t need it, of course! That would be silly. What I meant to say... uh... was that I want it. Please...?” Jane looked at him, pleadingly.

“Sure!” Ted said, delighted. “Just twice?”

Jane groaned, inwardly. She was afraid he would ask that question, and Dr. Susan had already counseled her (via podcast) as to how to answer.

“No, a minimum of two. Two or more. However much you want.” Jane sighed, and hung her head.

Ted lifted her chin, and then gave her a long, long, warm kiss.

“I have the best wife ever,” he said softly to her.

* * *

“And did he?” Dr. Susan asked.

Jane blushed again. “Yes, he did. So much! I can barely get any work done in the house anymore! Every time he passes by, he always has to stop, reach over to my breasts, and squeeze and fondle them.”

“And do you like it?”

Jane just looked at the ground.

“Jane,” Dr. Susan said, more sternly this time. “I asked you a question.”

“Umm...”

“I asked... do you like all the attention you’re getting?”

“YES!” She shouted. “I love it! But that’s horrible, right? I’m just a sex object, right? He’s just treating me like some piece of meat... not as a human being anymore.... I think...”

There was a long silence before Dr. Susan spoke up again.

“Well, answer me this. Do you feel more loved?”

Jane paused. This was a question she hadn’t considered. She thought about how it made her feel when her husband placed his hands on her chest, how much they had been kissing, how each and every time he touched her body it brought a tingle of sexual excitement... and a satisfying warmth. “Yes,” she finally admitted.

“Very good!” Dr. Susan smiled. “So then, you’ll be happy to know I’ve uploaded a new podcast assignment, to move you further along to be the perfect Wifey. I think it’s time that you got more personal, don’t you?”

“How the hell could it get any more personal than this? I mean,” Jane took a deep breath, “Actually, Dr. Susan, I think I’m cured. I won’t be requiring your services anymore. I’m happier than I have been for a while, things are going great with Ted, so I don’t think...” Jane trailed off.

Dr. Susan looked carefully at Jane. She had thought this might happen. But no way was Dr. Susan done with Jane. Not by a long shot. If Dr. Susan were in Jane’s position, she would want to be taken further down the road towards submissive housewife. Much, much further.

And besides, Jane still had an unresolved issue to deal with.

“I talked to your sister the other day, Jane.”

“My sister?”

“Yes, your sister. Remember? You gave me permission and her phone number when we first started our sessions. In fact, she was the only person that you trusted for me to talk to.”

“Oh, right.”

“And do you know what I found out?”

“What?”

“That something happened to you when you were in college.”

“Uh...” Jane gulped.

“Your sister said that when you were younger, you were more carefree. That you dressed normally—for a young woman, that is—stylish, sexy. But then, one day, it changed. You started wearing sweaters and sweatpants, and you’ve done it ever since.”

“Really? I hadn’t noticed.”

“Ha. Now what I want to know from you, Jane is this: What happened in college? Why did you suddenly start covering yourself up?”

“Nothing happened, I swear! Nothing!”

“Because you are definitely not cured. And as your doctor, I’m going to give you a simple choice: Either tell me what happened to you in college, or listen to the next podcast and become a better Wifey for your wonderful husband.”

“But I don’t need it, I’m done...”

Dr. Susan smiled. “You and I both know that’s not true, now don’t we? You are not cured yet, are you? And besides, I happen to believe that deep down inside, you really want to do the next podcast. Don’t you?”

“Uh...”

Dr. Susan, leaned forward. “So, what’s it going to be? Tell me your secret or do another, teeny, tiny, little, harmless podcast?”

Jane’s shoulders slumped forward.

“I’ll do another podcast.”

“Good girl!”

Chapter 5:

Jane started the new podcast and then settled back into her pillows.

“I need to be treated like Wifey by my husband.”

“I need to be treated like Wifey by my husband,” Jane repeated

“I need to be like Wifey for my husband.”

“I need to be like Wifey for my husband.”

Jane dutifully repeated each and every sentence. Every podcast started the same, so much so that Jane had long since ceased to consciously process the introductory sentences.

Of course, this meant that they simply delved deeper and deeper into her subconscious.

“I need to be Wifey for my husband.”

Jane had listened to her podcasts every day now, for nearly a month, choosing a different one to repeat each time. The ritual was always the same: strip down to minimal clothing, take the pill, relax back, put the ear buds into her ears, and then follow the instructions without question.

And each time, with the pill’s help, the instructions burrowed deeper and deeper into her unconscious—deeper and deeper into her very soul. Unlocking parts of her which had been suppressed and covered up for years and years.

“I need to be Wifey for my husband,” she repeated.

They had become so routine, she hadn’t even noticed that the language had changed subtly.

“I must follow Dr. Susan’s instructions exactly so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband. I desperately need to be my husband’s perfect Wifey.”

Jane repeated the paragraph, not realizing that this time another sentence had been tacked onto the end.

This was the moment that never failed to make Jane tingle. What was coming next? What would be demanded of her by Dr. Susan. Would she be able to handle it, or would she be finally pushed too far?

“I think it’s time to explore reciprocal touching, Jane. Now repeat after me: Wifey’s husband loves to feel her touch.”

“Wifey’s husband loves to feel her touch,” Jane repeated, slipping further into her trance.

“Being touched by Wifey makes husband feel loved.”

Jane dutifully repeated each sentence from the podcast.

“The more intimate the touch, the more husband feels loved.”

As the sentences continued, Jane began to feel more and more horny.

“Wifey wants to please her husband by touching him.”

So far, so good, thought Jane, as she repeated each sentence in turn, absorbing the messages deep into her mind.

“Wifey needs to please her husband by touching him.”

“If Wifey doesn’t touch her husband often, she will feel sad and lonely.”

Mmmmm, so true, she thought as she repeated the sentences, which were gradually becoming more personal and intimate.

“Jane wants to be Wifey for her husband.

“Therefore, Jane needs to please her husband by touching him.”

I need to touch my husband! Jane realized.

“If Jane doesn’t touch her husband often, Jane will feel sad and lonely.”

I haven’t touched him nearly enough! Suddenly, the thought made Jane sad.

“Jane needs to touch her husband’s face.”

If only he were here, she thought, I could touch his face.

“Jane needs to touch her husband’s buns.”

And his buns!

“Jane needs to touch her husband’s penis.”

Jane hesitated.

“Jane needs to touch her husband’s penis,” the voice said, firmly.

I... I... I need to...

“Jane needs to touch her husband’s penis,” the voice said a third time.

I need to touch his penis!

“Jane needs to touch his penis at least four times a day.”

I need to touch his penis at least four times a day!

“Whenever she is close to her husband, Jane wants to constantly touch and squeeze his penis.”

If only I could touch and squeeze his penis right now!

“Touching and squeezing his penis brings pure joy to Jane.”

Mmmmm.... Yes! Yes! Jane’s sex was overflowing now.

“Jane’s hands tingle with the need to touch her husband’s penis.”

Please....

“You may now turn on your vibrator and masturbate while we repeat.”

Thank god! Jane turned on the vibrator and felt its intimate, humming touch send a jolt of pure pleasure shooting through her body.

I have to touch his penis! she thought to herself. I have to! Please... Unh!!!

* * *

“Jane!” Ted called out, “I’m... oh!” Ted stopped short.

Jane was already in the foyer. Ted was just able to close the door before Jane quickly stepped up, put her hands on both sides of his face, and pulled him into a deep kiss.

“Mmmmm...” Ted hummed with pleasure. For the last month he felt like he had been transported into some dream... and a wet one at that. His formerly shy and dowdy wife had been somehow converted into a sexy, affectionate woman—and every week seemed to bring some new escalation of her affections. First it was the new clothes, which seemed to get tighter and more revealing each week, and then she wanted him to touch her breasts (of all things!!), and now this!

Ted had always been an extremely sexual person, and so naturally he had thought he’d score a jackpot when he proposed to Jane—whose body was so amazingly hot. But then Jane just never seemed to get into sex that much. It drove Ted crazy, and he had tried just about everything he could think of. But try as he might, their sexual encounters became less and less frequent, and he had been forced to turn to the internet more and more.

So naturally Ted was insanely curious as to what could possibly causing these changes. He racked his brain. Of course he thought of Dr. Susan, his wife’s therapist, but whenever he asked Jane about her sessions, she always put him off with a non-committal, ‘we’re making progress.’

And now here she was greeting him at the front door with a warm loving kiss, pressing her tits against his chest, stroking his face with her hands...

‘Fuck it,’ Ted thought to himself. ‘I don’t give a shit why she’s changed. I’m just going to enjoy myself while I can.’

“Mind if we head right to the bedroom?” Jane asked, coyly, “I... uh... want to play.”

Shit, Ted thought to himself. The NCAA Final Four is on tonight.

But then he took one look at his wife who was staring at him with wide, hungry eyes. Screw basketball. They went to the bedroom.

Jane had taken pains to make sure everything was perfect. The lighting was soft. She had put extra pillows on the bed. She had purchased a new, luxurious satin bedspread. Her hair and makeup were perfect. And, for the first time, she had painted her nails, since she thought that might help—both to give her courage, and to excite her husband.

They both clambered into bed, fully clothed except for shoes and socks, and kissed.

And as they kissed, Jane noticed something. Was it something about her husband’s smell? Or his warmth? But her hands were starting to tingle.

She stroked his face and arms, but that wasn’t enough. The tingling got stronger. It became a need, a desperate desire.

As an experiment, she tried to resist the urge. She tried to keep her hands to herself, while still snuggling and kissing her sweetie. But, ultimately, it was no use. Her hand, as if it had a mind of its own, drifted down to her husband’s cock.

And as soon as it touched, they both moaned.

Ted’s eyes shot open. “You... you don’t have to... you know.”

“Don’t you like it?” Jane’s eyes were wide with fear.

“No!” Ted hastened to assure her, “it’s wonderful! It’s just, that... you know, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Oh, I want to,” Jane said giving her husband a lusty kiss.

Jane gently squeezed the bulge at the front of his pants, and then slowly stroked up and down the length of his shaft.

Jane realized that she had never really touched her husband’s penis before. In fact, now that she thought back on it, she had never touched anyone’s penis before.

Amazingly, this was the first time that Jane had ever reached out and squeezed a man’s penis of her own accord.

It was so hard! She marveled at how it yielded under her kneading hand—and how Ted moaned and squirmed underneath her ministrations.

“May I take your pants off?” she asked.

“Please... yes...” Ted gasped. Would wonders never cease?

Oh the sound of a zipper being slowly lowered! Can there be any sound that is more exciting and more full of sexual possibility?

After they had both removed their pants, Jane took a few moments to squeeze Ted’s penis through his briefs before slipping her fingers under the waistband and then worked them down his legs.

Of course, Jane had seen her husband’s penis lots of times. But she had never really looked at it. Ted’s was hard, circumcised, of fair size, and twitching with excitement.

Jane placed her hand on it and felt it’s warmth. How alive it felt as squirmed beneath her hand! Somehow it felt sooo right. She realized that her hands had found their proper place now. This is where they were meant to be: On her husband’s hard, throbbing cock.

After taking some time to trace out the veins along it’s length, as well as the ridge around the head, Jane reached over to her night stand and fetched a tube.

“What’s that?” Ted asked, alarmed.

“Lubricant, of course.”

“What for?”

“Why, I’m going to give you a hand job, silly!”

“Oh my god!” Ted collapsed onto the bed. Could life possibly get any better than this????

“Hey, what’s that?” Jane asked, pointing to the tip of the penis.

Ted looked. “Precum.”

“What’s that?”

“Oh... ah...” unaccustomed to the role of sex educator, Ted struggled for an explanation. “When a man is really, really, really excited, he uh... I mean his penis emits some lubrication... you know, in advance of an actual ejaculation.”

Jane giggled. “Really? So that’s not... I mean, you haven’t... I’m not too late yet?”

“Uh, no.”

Jane touched the tip of his penis and felt the fluid there. “It is kinda slippery.” She rolled it around the tip of his penis.

“Ohhh!!!” Ted moaned, arching his back.

“Sensitive?”

“Shit, yes!”

“Cool!” Jane squirted a liberal amount of lubrication onto her hands, and then tentatively reached down to Ted’s penis, first covering it with lubrication and then stroking up and down.

“Shit, shit, shit!” Ted gasped. The feelings of pleasure shooting through his body were so intense, Jane’s hands were almost painful.

Jane looked at him, her eyes wide. “Teach me,” she asked, simply.

And so he did, showing her how to stroke up and down the length of the shaft, how to concentrate on the underside where it was especially sensitive, and how and when to stroke the head.

And all the while, Jane reveled in the feeling of her husband’s hard, hot, fleshy pole sliding between her fingers, gradually increasing the tempo as instructed.

And then there were the balls. So soft and pliable. She learned how to gently squeeze them and roll them between her fingers. She also learned how her husband wanted her to be rougher and rougher with them as he became more and more excited.

Jane was in heaven. Something about holding her husband’s cock in her hands felt so right. So perfect. So intimate. She realized just then how much she was enjoying herself. Just holding his hard penis was making her nipples hard, her pussy flow, and her skin tingle all over.

Somehow sensing her husband’s growing urgency, Jane concentrated, stroking harder and faster, feeling the slippery cock flesh flow beneath her hands faster and faster. It was all so delicious! The veins, the pliable hardness, the smooth head, the slit at the tip, the pubic hair lightly covering his balls...

She could feel his orgasm coming, and somehow she just seemed to know exactly what to do. She grasped hard and stroked a couple more times, slow but very forcefully. After one more hard stroke it happened.

“Fuuuuuck!!” Her husband gasped.

“Oh my god!” Jane said, flinching backwards as her husband’s penis erupted into the air. Jets of semen shot out, about a foot in the air, before falling with soft splats on his stomach.

“Oh my god!” She said over and over, and then “I don’t believe it! I mean... I’d always heard that this was what it was like... but I never saw... I mean... oh my god!”

Meanwhile, Ted was flat on his back. Whimpering.

Chapter 6:

“You don’t need to come in this week for your standard session,” Dr. Susan said, talking on the phone to Jane.

“Really?” Jane asked. “I’m cured? We’re done?”

Dr. Susan laughed. “Ha ha! Hardly. I’ve uploaded another podcast for you to do this week.”

Jane’s shoulder’s slumped. “I’m not going to do it! I don’t need to. I’m cured. Things are great with Ted. I don’t need any more podcasts!”

“Are you ready to talk about what happened in college?”

“Nothing happened!”

“Fine, suit yourself. The podcast is waiting.”

And with that Dr. Susan hung up.

Hey! thought Jane. She didn’t even bother to say ‘goodbye’.

* * *

Jane was able to only resist for three days before she broke down and pulled out her iPod to listen to the latest podcast.

She was torn. First, the podcasts were hot. Listening to Dr. Susan’s voice giving her intimate instructions on how to please her husband... they touched a very deep need within her that she was only beginning to understand. Each and every one brought her to a powerful orgasm which had her humming all day.

But she knew, with absolute certainty, that she could not touch her husband’s penis with her mouth. As far as she was concerned, that was completely off limits. But didn’t WifeysWorld say something about becoming an ‘orally obsessed’ housewife? The thought terrified her.

So what would happen if Dr. Susan ordered Jane to give her husband a blow job?

Jane had no idea what she would do. Have a nervous breakdown, probably.

But after three days of worrying and fretting, Jane’s deep, dark desire to really become Wifey for her husband—aided by the mental condition of Dr. Susan’s previous podcasts—finally overcame her reluctance. She curled up in bed with her vibrator, iPod, and the medication. She took the pill, relaxed back onto the pillows, and then switched on the podcast.

After the introductory ritual (“I need to be Wifey for my husband!") Dr. Susan began the new instructions.

“Repeat after me: Jane loves her husband,” Dr. Susan said over the podcast.

“Jane loves her husband,” Jane said to herself, realizing all over again how true it was.

“Jane loves her husband very much.”

“Jane loves her husband very much,” with the help of the drug, Jane could feel her whole being open up to Dr. Susan’s instructions.

“Jane loves dressing up for her husband.”

“Jane loves dressing up for her husband.” Mmmmm, Jane thought to herself, I sure do.

“Jane would wear anything around the house if it pleased her husband.”

“Jane would wear anything around the house if it pleased her husband,” Jane squeezed her legs together, imagining herself dressed to please her husband and what that would mean.

“Very good, Jane,” said Dr. Susan. “As you can tell, I want to bring Ted into the process, and we are going to do this by giving him full control what you wear whenever you are both at home. Now, here’s what I want you to do...”

* * *

“I made you something!” Jane was at the stove, busy finishing dinner. Ted was in the kitchen too, enjoying a glass of wine.

“Oh?” Ted asked.

“Yup! It’s on the countertop over there.”

“What’s this?” Ted picked up a three ring binder, “should I open it?”

“Yes,” Jane said, looking away and trembling slightly. Would she be able to go through with this? She wondered.

Ted’s eyes bugged out as he flipped through the pages in the binder. It was a photo album of pictures of Jane!

“Why thank you!” Ted said, smiling.

“No... uh... you don’t understand,” Jane said.

“What?”

“They are pictures showing me wearing every single outfit I own.”

“Oh my god....” Ted flipped through the pages quickly, seeing clearly now that Jane was dressed differently in each one. “But why?” he asked.

“Because...” Jane took a deep breath, and tried to swallow her nervousness, “because...” she continued, “because...”

“You said that already,” Ted said, gently, but with a little tease in his voice.

Jane walked over to Ted and stood right in front of him. “Because I... I want you to choose what I wear at home. From now on.”

“Oh, honey!” Ted said, shocked, “I really don’t think... I mean, you should wear what you want...”

Jane stopped him in mid sentence by putting a finger on his lips. “Please,” she whispered to him, “please. I want this. I need this. I want to wear... what you find exciting for me to wear. Please.”

“But come on... I mean, you have no idea what I might choose! I mean,” Ted flipped quickly through the pages, “what if I wanted you to wear this?”

Ted had flipped to a page showing Jane wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and skimpy satin panties.

“Then, I would wear them.”

“But what if I said that that was all you could wear?” Ted smirked.

“Then...” Jane breathed in deep, “then, that is all I would wear. For you.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Try me.”

“All right, you’re on. Wear this. Oh, and do you have...” He flipped through the pages, “yes! And these stockings, and this pair of high heels.”

Jane simply nodded and went to the bedroom.

And when she came out, shaking slightly, wearing exactly what was requested—her large breasts barely contained by the black lacy bra, the back of the panties ridding up snug between her buns—Ted was so shocked he could have been knocked over with a feather.

“Come here,” he said in a hoarse whisper.

Jane walked over to him.

Ted reached up to her breasts and placed his hands lightly upon them, feeling them trapped in the intimate grasp of lace and satin. “Do you still want me to touch your breasts at least twice a day?” he asked her.

“Yes...” Jane said, her breath coming out in short gasps, as her husband squeezed and pinched her nipples, and then tweaked them lightly with his fingernails.

After a moment, Ted stopped and looked her in the eyes. “Are you wet?” he asked, trailing a finger down to the crotch of her panties.

“I... uh....”

“You better be honest, because I can find out for myself,” he said, slipping a finger just inside the panty elastic at her leg.

Jane could barely answer, she was so turned on. What was with her husband? Suddenly, he was becoming more assertive... more in control.... more demanding?

Jane looked him in the eyes, “yes,” she said, quietly.

“Good...” Ted said. He slipped a finger into the crotch of her panties and gently traced a tip up between the outer lips of her vagina, causing Jane to arch her back in exquisite torture.

“Don’t move...” Ted ordered, “stay standing, exactly as you are!”

Ted dipped a finger deeper into her pussy, gathering up the juice and wetness which was there in abundance. He then moved his wet digit higher, until he found the hard little nubbin of her clitoris. Spreading the juice around, he lubricated it, and then began to slowly stroke it.

“Ohhhhhh!!! Nnnnnhhhh!” Jane gasped, trying desperately not to move, as per her husband’s instructions. “Ahhhhhnnnnn!!!” She whined.

All day long, taking pictures of herself wearing everything in her closet, Jane’s sexual spring had wound tighter and tighter. She could have masturbated, but Dr. Susan had forbid it, until she had completed her task and was wearing an outfit that her husband had chosen.

Ted’s manipulations became more urgent. He pressed harder, strumming the clit back and forth, sending excruciating bolts of pleasure through Jane’s body.

Ted was pleased as punch. Here he was, controlling his wife’s pleasure with a single finger! She stood before him, his loving, obedient wife, trapped on his finger, like a puppet, such that every little movement by him caused her to jerk and shiver with pleasure, taking her to places she had never been before.

“Please!” She shouted, desperately trying to keep her hands beside her body, “OHHHHH!!!! SHIIIITTTT!”

She came. And while the spirit was willing, the body was weak: Jane collapsed into her husband’s arms. Exhausted, but gloriously satisfied.

* * *

After Jane took a few minutes to catch her breath, the two agreed to have dinner.

“Should I change?” Jane asked, hoping.

“No, I think what you’re wearing is fine,” Ted said.

“But... uh... I’m... I mean, my panties... you know... are wet,” she whispered.

“This is what I want you to wear,” Ted said, firmly.

So they went to get ready for dinner, but Ted wanted dinner in the dining room instead of at the kitchen table, and when Jane was ready with the food, she found he had set up two chairs, side by side, with linen placemats, napkins, and candles!

Delighted, they both sat down and began to eat. Jane feeling not just a little self-conscious eating in just a bra and panties while her husband was still fully attired in dress clothes (with tie) from work.

Just then, Jane felt fingers on her inner thighs. ‘So that’s why Ted wanted for them to sit next to each other!’ she realized. She squirmed as she felt the fingers explore around her crotch, stroking the wet fabric between her legs.

“Please...” she whimpered, “you’re gonna get me all revved up again.”

“Am I?” Ted said, with a mock innocent tone to his voice.

“Yes, as you know very well!” Jane spat out.

“Take off your bra.”

“WHAT??”

“Take off your bra,” Ted repeated, “I don’t want you to wear it anymore.”

“I...” Jane sputtered, “but...”

Ted put his fork down and turned to her. His fingers still lodged in her pussy, driving her to distraction.

“Did you not say you were going to dress how I wanted you to dress?”

“Well... yes...”

“And not just on occasion, right? But all the time? Every moment that we are both at home? From now on?”

“yes,” Jane whispered.

“Well, at this moment, I do not want you to wear that bra. Take it off.”

After a very long pause, Jane slowly reached behind her back, unhooked the bra, and took it off.

“Now, place it on the table in front of us.”

Jane did as instructed.

Ted grinned like a kid in a candy store.

“You have,” he said, “just the most beautiful breasts in existence.”

And then he returned to eating.

If she had been feeling exposed before, now, with bare breasts! Jane felt positively on-display, all her private parts exposed to the world.

And so dinner continued, Ted stopping every now and then to pinch a nipple, squeeze a bosom, or stroke a wet (and aching) pussy.

* * *

That was Friday night. Which meant that Ted had the entire weekend to play dress up with his wife, and he took full advantage of it.

By Saturday evening, Jane was already into the fifth outfit for the day. She spent the morning in lacy lingerie, then was instructed to change into a tight, clingy tennis outfit with a short skirt for late morning. Then came a bright red, one-piece bathing suit, and fourth was a cuddly terry-cloth shirt and shorts.

And now! It was a full dress gown, the most expensive clothing Jane owned—richly trimmed in satin, with bare shoulders, and a luxurious moiré cloth skirt which she accessorized with pearls and earrings.

Why the hell did Ted want her to wear this?

And something else had been bothering Jane as well. Specifically, the balance of power in their relationship seemed to have suddenly changed—as if the tectonic plates beneath their marriage had somehow shifted.

In many ways, they had always had a very independent, perfectly equal relationship. Jane did her thing, and her husband did his. They both had work, they both had separate hobbies, and they got together for dinner and outings and stuff.

“You know,” Jane thought to herself, “we were really much more like roommates—sleeping in the same bed—than husband and wife.”

The thought shocked her. Of course, she loved her husband, and she knew that he loved her, but somehow their lives had never become intertwined in the way that she had always thought they might.

Was that the ‘something missing’ that was responsible for her depression? She wondered.

But now!

Now, Ted told her what to wear, and when to wear it—and Jane obeyed. Now her very appearance (at home, at least) was completely bound up with her husband’s ever changing pleasures and whims.

And Jane discovered that this had a very profound affect on her.

First, it meant that she couldn’t avoid or hide from her husband. If he wanted to see her body, well then he very well got to see her body. She had already spent Friday night completely bare breasted. She fully expected to have to spend some day in the future fully naked from head to toe.

And further, it increased their points of interaction—it gave them something to talk about. Not only did Ted tell her what to wear and when to wear it, but after changing she always had to go show off her outfit for his inspection (since, he said, quite reasonably, he might want something different after he saw it on). And then they got into discussions of what to wear, when to wear it, what clothes were appropriate for what functions, and the whole universe of fashion and design.

It was a pretty fabulous discussion, actually. That’s when Ted started pulling out catalogs and marking things for Jane to buy.

“I need more options,” he said simply.

Imagine! A husband telling his wife to go buy more clothes?

Pretty sweet, Jane decided.

But even beyond all this, Jane noticed that she had, somehow, also become more compliant in everything. Suddenly, she was rushing to his side when he called for her. All he had to do was open his arms, and she would now automatically sit in his lap and meekly submit to his fondling of her body.

* * *

That evening, as they were getting ready to turn in for the night, Jane dutifully brought the book of outfits to her husband so he could choose what she should wear to bed.

The evening had been wonderful! Ted had surprised his wife by wearing his tuxedo for dinner. It had been a fun, intimate, “formal evening” for the both of them.

“We have the clothes, might as well wear ‘em once in a while,” Ted had said, to which Jane had heartily agreed.

Ted sat down on the bed with the book to choose Jane’s sleep wear. Flipping back and forth, he finally found what he wanted.

“This one,” he pointed.

Jane’s eyes shot open. “Really?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said.

It was a long, pure white, silk gown trimmed with lace and delicate pink ribbons.

“But.... this... this is my bridal lingerie. It’s what I wore for our wedding night.”

Ted smiled, “I know.” He pulled her in close. “I felt it was appropriate. You make me feel like I did that night—like a new man, with a world of possibilities ahead. I love you now more than I ever have!”

“Oh, Ted!” Jane cried, her eyes teary, “I love you too!”

That evening, they made love with Jane wearing her bridal lingerie. For Jane, it felt like the first time that love and sex had been combined into a single, glorious, sharing moment.

Chapter 7:

“I’m ready to talk.”

Dr. Susan pulled out a notepad and then nodded to Jane to begin.

“I was in college. It was in the afternoon, in broad daylight. My classes were over early, it was Wednesday, I think, and so I went back to the dorm. I never realized I had been followed, until this man barged into my dorm room...”

And without any emotion, Jane recited her story. About how he hit her, then brutally raped her. How first he thrust his cock down her throat, and then forced himself into her vagina (using hand lotion from her nightstand).

“And the worst part was,” she said, speaking so softly that Dr. Susan had to lean forward to hear the words, “that I was a virgin. He tore my hymen, there was blood everywhere. I had been saving myself for my husband, and now it was all in vain. And....” Jane paused for a second, “and you are the first person I’ve ever told this to.”

After a very long pause, Dr. Susan finally decided what to do.

“Jane?” She asked.

“Yes?”

“Please take off your sweater.”

“Uh... okay.” Surprised, Jane didn’t know what to think. She pulled her sweater off. Jane was wearing a simple T-shirt underneath.

“Very good. Now hand it to me.”

Jane handed her sweater over to Dr. Susan.

“You see this?” Dr. Susan held up the sweater. “This is a symbol. A symbol of how your assailant has maintained his control over your life! His control reaches into your mind—even after all these years. Now, let me ask you. How would you recommend we break this control... so you can get on with your life?”

“Uh.... I don’t know?” Jane stammered, worried now.

“Easy,” Dr. Susan said, opening the drawer of her desk. “We destroy the symbol.”

And with that, Dr. Susan pulled out a pair of scissors, and cut the sweater in half, from waist to neck.

“Dr. Susan!” Jane gasped, reaching over her desk to try and take her sweater back. Now what was she going to wear? She couldn’t go outside in just a T-Shirt!!

“It’s okay, Jane!” Dr. Susan said, hurriedly. “I have new clothes for you in my closet.”

“Really?”

“In your size, too. I called your husband and got your dimensions. He seemed quite familiar with your measurements...”

“Uh... Really? I guess he’s been buying clothes for me.”

“Very good. Now here, it’s your turn.” Dr. Susan handed over the sweater and the scissors.

“Uh, okay,” Jane held up the sweater. Now that she was looking at it, she realized how ugly it really was. Old, worn, and dingy grey. Jane held up the scissors to the wool knitting.

“Go ahead,” Dr. Susan encouraged.

And with a few snips, Jane sliced off a sleeve.

“Good for you!” Dr. Susan clapped. “Now, let’s really have a cutting party!”

Dr. Susan pulled out a second pair of scissors and they both had fun chopping the sweater into tiny little pieces.

Flushed and exhilarated, Jane looked at the pile of tattered yarn and fabric on the floor...

And like an explosion, bottled up for years, Jane burst forth with tears and sobs. She sank to the floor and pressed her face against the carpet. “If only my tits were smaller!!” she wailed, “if only I had worn something less revealing! I might still have been able to give Ted my virginity!”

“JANE,” Doctor Susan said, shouting over Jane’s sobbing, “It wouldn’t have mattered. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are just evil people in the world.”

“But...”

* * *

Two hours later (Dr. Susan had cleared her entire afternoon), Jane was exhausted. She had alternated between crying, talking, shouting, and more crying.

Jane curled up on Dr. Susan’s couch, exhausted and completely drained.

“Get up!” Dr. Susan commanded. “Let’s get you dressed.”

Dr. Susan walked over to her closet and pulled out a bag and a hanger. She handed the hanger to Jane.

“I can’t wear this!” Jane said, shocked. On the hanger was a short, pleated, cotton skirt in bright red. She held it up to her waist. The hem line stopped about 4 inches (10cm) above the knee. “This is... this is positively indecent!”

“It is not. It’s perfectly decent, and you know it is. As your doctor, I am telling you that wearing this skirt is an important part of your therapy. Now, remove those ugly sweat pants and put it on.”

Jane stood for a full five minutes, frozen. She felt like she was at the edge of the high dive, looking down at the water way down below. She pictured herself in the skirt, her legs bare, the bright red color drawing the eyes of all the men in the world, the skirt flaring out as she walked and as the wind blew... and then she noticed something new...

She was starting to get wet.

“I... I...” Jane stammered, feeling her willpower crumble.

“This is the only way,” Dr. Susan said, trying to be reasonable. “The only way to prove to me, to the world, to yourself! That you have moved on.”

“But... everyone will look at me...” Jane looked at Dr. Susan beseechingly. “They’ll know I’m loose, and available...”

“They will not!” Dr. Susan said, strongly. “All they will see is someone who is confident and sexy. And that is the new you! The person you always were meant to be.”

Dr. Susan moved closer to Jane and put an arm around her shoulder. “Jane... there are evil people in the world. Now I’m not saying that you shouldn’t take reasonable precautions, but when you start living your life based on the expectations of the worst people in the world, then something in you dies. All I’m trying to do is to breath a little life into that carefree, outgoing, friendly, positive person you used to be.”

Jane looked at Dr. Susan, and then at the skirt. Slowly, with trembling hands, she slipped the sweatpants off her legs and gave them to Dr. Susan who dropped them in the trash can.

Jane slipped the skirt up her legs. It was so short!! Where was all the rest of the fabric? She hadn’t worn anything this short since she was a freshman in college. She felt the hemline rub gracefully over her thighs. Thank god she was shaving her legs these days.

Dr. Susan pulled Jane into a warm embrace. “Bravo!” she said. “Now are you willing to trust me?”

“I guess...” Jane said, in a whisper, none too sure.

“Good. Now take off your sneakers and socks and put these on,” Dr. Susan pulled out a pair of high-heel strappy sandals from the bag. They too were red.

“I...” Jane started to say.

“Jane!” Dr. Susan warned, firmly.

Jane took another deep breath, and took the sandals from Dr. Susan. Sitting on the couch, she removed her shoes and socks, put on the sandals, buckling them snugly around her graceful feet, and then stood up again.

The heels felt higher than they looked, just over three inches. She could feel her calves and tendons stretching. And then, for some reason, Jane realized that the feeling was good! The stretching, the height, the arch of her feet... Jane felt her sexual excitement grow, causing a little wet spot to form at the crotch of her panties.

“And now we simply need to do something about that top!” Dr. Susan reached into the bag one last time and pulled out a stretchy pink cotton tank top with spaghetti straps.

“No way!” Jane said, a little more sharply than she intended. “I mean... uh... I can’t wear that! My bra straps will show!”

“So?” Dr. Susan said, arching an eyebrow. “Women show their bra straps all the time, what’s wrong with that?”

“But it’s... I mean... when men see your underwear... they’ll think...”

“There you go again. Living your life based on what you think others will think. Now, I’m not going to force you to wear this top, but I think you should. Of course, if you want to go without a bra, that would be fine too.”

Jane hesitated. It seemed so tiny! She reached out and fingered the fabric. It was soft, ribbed cotton. For some reason, her pussy was now positively sopping wet. She shifted her weight, and clenched her thighs together, ever so slightly.

These subtle clues were not lost on Dr. Susan. She reached over and stroked Jane on the arm. “Do you know what I think, Jane? I think you actually enjoy the thought of wearing these clothes, and dressing up a little more to go out. Is that true? Are you enjoying this?”

Jane looked down, like a little girl who had been caught. She traced a circle in the carpet with the toe of her new strappy sandals.

“Maybe,” she said, in a meek little voice.

“Well then! Take off your T-shirt, right now!”

Startled, Jane rushed to obey. Grabbing the T-Shirt, she pulled it over her head, exposing her simple cotton bra.

“And now, here!” Dr. Susan handed over the new top.

Jane took the top, threaded her arms into the spaghetti straps, and then pulled it over her head.

But just as she was pulling it down over her stomach, it slipped out of her fingers!

“What the...” Jane said, confused. “There’s something wrong! It’s too short, you must have got the wrong size!” Try as she might, Jane could only pull the top down half way, leaving her midriff and belly-button fully exposed to the air.

“No, no,” Dr. Susan, said with an evil smile. “It’s perfect! That’s how it’s designed—and you look sooo cute in it!”

“But... But...” Jane stammered, too shocked to know what to say. “My god, I’m practically naked! I can’t go out like this!!!”

“Time to go shopping!” Dr. Susan said, grasping Jane’s wrist firmly and pulling her out of the office. Jane had only just enough time to grab her purse before she was dragged out into the world.

Chapter 8:

A day later, Jane lay in bed with her iPod, a pill, and the vibrator.

She looked at her iPod. This was the last lesson from Dr. Susan. Would she be able to do it?

At her session with Dr. Susan the day before, she had cried and cried, letting years of suppressed feelings boil to the surface. How she had let that man ruin her life! It was all so clear now—all her hiding, all of her problems with intimacy. Even with her husband, for crying out loud.

And now, laying in bed, Jane felt something she hadn’t felt in ages. In fact, she had always just assumed that it was a feeling that you only had a child, something you “grew out of”.

Jane felt at peace.

She looked around the room noticing how beautiful everything seemed to her now. The colors in the bedspread, the trees and flowers outside the window, the rich grain in the wood of the dresser drawers.

Dr. Susan’s shock therapy had worked.

“Is this what freedom feels like?” Jane wondered.

After dressing her in all those revealing clothes, Dr. Susan had forcibly dragged Jane to the mall, where, like a frightened puppy, she displayed her new outfit to the world. Now everyone could see her taut legs, her well endowed chest, her cute little belly button, the graceful arch on her feet.

It took a while, but eventually Jane screwed up the courage to raise her head and look around.

And much to her surprise, she discovered that everything was fine.

And so the two went shopping. It took a while, but eventually Jane started to have a good time. At Dr. Susan’s suggestion, they spent the entire time looking for new “public” outfits for Jane to wear, all of them sexy, and revealing. Jane rushed home and threw out all of her old, baggy sweaters and sweatpants. Never again! she swore to herself.

Imagine, a psychiatrist taking you out shopping for clothes! Jane decided that Dr. Susan was the best doctor ever.

And all the while, Jane floated like a feather, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

And now here she was, holding up the pill and looking at her iPod, deciding if she was going to submit to the last podcast lesson.

The other lessons had been titled with just numbers, like “lesson 1”. This one was different.

It was titled “oral obsession”.

So, Jane was pretty sure what would happen if she took the pill and listened to the lesson. She would complete her transformation into Wifey by becoming an orally-obsessed housewife for her husband.

Orally-obsessed. What does that mean? she wondered. Obviously she’d have to kiss her husband’s penis... and then give him a blow job. But what else? How often would she be required to suck him off?

Orally-obsessed. Or did it mean that her husband’s cock would become an addiction to her? That she could never get enough? That she would look at him from now on and think: “I can’t wait until I can put his cock in my mouth!”

And what about sperm? Would she be required to taste it? Swallow it? Desire it? Need it? Become addicted to it?

These thoughts all turned her on tremendously. But could she go through with it? The intimacy of putting one’s mouth on someone else’s sexual organ... would it be too much for her?

* * *

As Ted arrived at home that night, he wondered what was next.

Every Friday had become an adventure. It was a Friday when Jane had first asked him to start squeezing her breasts. It was a Friday when she had first given him the book of all her outfits and asked him to choose what she wore all the time.

God that was hot! he thought to himself. Ted had to adjust the growing erection in his pants.

Of course, Ted wondered, what’s the deal with Fridays? But, as always, he was too afraid to screw things up to start asking too many questions. Ultimately, he figured that Jane was an adult—more capable than 99.98 percent of the women he had ever known, and she would undoubtedly tell him what was going on if she wanted him to know.

But still... he wondered.

* * *

“Ted, I’d like to talk about what’s been going on,” said Jane, as soon as he stepped in the door.

Jane was wearing an insanely short, bright-red, spandex tank-top dress. The fabric clung to her every curve.

“Where...” Ted sputtered, “did you get that dress?”

“Oh, this old thing?” Jane teased. “From Victoria’s Secret in the mall. You like?”

“Yes!” Ted said, holding out his arms for a hug.

“First, let’s talk,” said Jane, grasping Ted by the wrist and pulling him into the bedroom.

The two sat in the bed amongst the pillows and comforter. Jane leaned over and gave Ted a hug.

“You probably have noticed that I’ve changed, a bit.”

“Uh... I guess I have.”

“Do you like the new me?”

“Uh...” Ted hesitated.

“It’s okay! You can say it.”

Ted paused for a long time. “Okay, fine. Sue me if you want, but I love the new you! My god, I’ve never been so horny in my life. And to think that I get to choose what you wear, and you have to wear it... Mmmmmm.... I know it’s terribly Neanderthal—but I love it!”

Jane smiled, relieved. “Yay!” she said, “’cause I love it too. And I want to be like this forever!!”

“Oh, thank goodness,” Ted breathed a sigh of relief.

“It’s all thanks to Dr. Susan,” Jane explained. “She helped me get over some hang-ups which I had been carrying with me... for like... ever.”

“Oh?” Ted was surprised. He had always thought that shrinks were a complete waste of time and money. But hey! You can’t argue with results like these!

“I’ve had trouble trusting men,” Jane continued, “and she helped me realize how that was getting in the way of our relationship. And you see, having you choose my clothing, well that’s really a demonstration of how much I trust you.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely. Well that, and of course how much I want your cock to be nice and hard as often as possible.”

Jane reached over and began stroking Ted’s cock through his pants. She had no trouble finding it. Ted reach up and began to gently stroke her nipples through the tight spandex dress top.

Jane moaned and closed her eyes for a second, arching her back and enjoying the jolt of pleasure which shot through her body. But before she could lose control, she forced her eyes back open and continued.

“Basically,” Jane said, a little breathless now, “Dr. Susan helped me to realize how much I want to be your little Wifey.”

Ted tensed up.

“Yes,” Jane answered his internal question. “I know all about how you browse porn on the web and WifeysWorld. And you know what? I think it’s really, really hot. Maybe we can browse it together and get some ideas?” Jane leaned in close and nibbled gently on Ted’s earlobe and then kissed his neck.

“Uh... sure!” Ted said. Was this for real, or was this a trap?

“And now you have a decision to make.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, Dr. Susan has just helped me get over my last hang-up.”

“Which is...”

Jane licked her lips, and for the first time Ted realized how hot they looked with the cherry red lipstick she had on.

“Blowjobs,” she said, simply, puckering her lips. “And now here’s the question you will need to answer: Do you want to have an orally obsessed Wifey who will want to suck your penis and taste your sperm at every opportunity?”

“Uh....”

“Think carefully before you answer. Because if you say ‘yes’, you will get a Wifey whose greatest pleasure in life will be to take your nice hard cock into her mouth and caress it with her tongue until you spurt your semen all over her face.”

“Ohhhh...” Ted moaned.

“So tell me: do you want to have a nice, slutty wife? Your personal sex toy, your fuck bunny? A woman who dresses to please you just so she can spend her life on her knees before you with your penis in her mouth?”

Jane paused for a second.

“Because...” she added, “that is absolutely what I want. More than anything.”

Ted looked at his wife, then gave her a long, lingering kiss.

“Yes...” he whispered. “Yes, please.”

* * *

And so the deal was sealed. Ted got his own personal sex plaything, and Jane got the pleasure of being as trusting, open, and uninhibited with someone as it is possible for a person to be.

“Seduction is all about trust transferal,” Dr. Susan had explained. “It’s exciting to place your trust in someone else’s hands—and even better when that person returns that trust with respect.” Jane couldn’t agree more.

Jane celebrated by giving Ted a taste of what was to come.

“Let me take care of you,” she said.

“But...” he started to say.

“Shhhhhh,” she whispered, cutting off his words with a kiss.

“Mmmmmm....”

“I guess moaning’s okay,” Jane giggled, as she rubbed her breasts all over his face.

For the first time in her life, Jane had decided to become the sexual aggressor, literally throwing her body at Ted. As she rubbed her bosoms over and around his face, she took each of his hands and placed one on her ass and a second one on her crotch.

Jane was naked underneath, she had gone panty-less this time. Of course she knew how much panties excited her husband, but she thought that this time access was probably more important than clingy fabric.

Ted did not disappoint. His fingers went to work, probing her intimate crevices, a finger lightly stroking the rosebud of her anus, a second one dipping into the wetness that was oozing out of her pussy.

“Ohhhhh.... godddddd.....” Jane gasped, feeling Ted take advantage of her nakedness, and knowing that she’d just given him full access to her body, to do with as he wished.

After removing his shirt and tie, Jane reached down and unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. Reaching in, she felt his penis, smiling as she felt the precum that was already leaking out.

They stayed like that for a while, each with their hands stroking the other’s sex organs, until Jane finally took pity on Ted.

Standing up next to the bed, Jane stripped of Ted’s pants and underwear and then positioned him so that we has sitting up, on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. Then Jane knelt before him, grasped his achingly hard penis in her hands, and then looked up at Ted with her eyes wide.

“Look familiar?” she said with a smile.

With a start, Ted realized that this was exactly the shot that was so often featured on WifeysWorld: Wifey, kneeling before her husband, penis in hand, looking up at the camera with wide, mischievous eyes.

And they both knew what was coming next.

After hesitating for just a moment, Jane opened her mouth slightly and planted a wet kiss on the tip of the penis before her. It was more than warm... it was hot! A bit more of Ted’s precum leaked out. Sticking out a tongue, Jane tasted it.

Of course, Dr. Susan’s last podcast had conditioned Jane to enjoy the taste, and she did. Realizing that it was just the first of hundreds, if not thousands of blow jobs she would be giving her husband from now on, she took her time and savored it, rolling it around her mouth. And then something very strange happened.

Jane felt a small orgasm flow through her body!

‘Shit!’ she thought to herself as she felt her juices run down her legs and drip onto the floor, ‘where did that come from?’

Opening wider, Jane slipped Ted’s penis into her mouth, running her tongue over the underside of it. She marveled at it’s silky smoothness, and felt a thrill run through her body. This was right. This was so right.

Sucking gently, she grasped the base with one hand, and gently kneaded Ted’s balls with the other. After all the stimulation that had come before, they both knew that it wouldn’t take long.

Jane began to suck in earnest, moving her head up and down over his hard shaft, feeling it slide over her lips, the head bumping against the back of her mouth. Occasionally she would press down as far as she could, feeling it’s hard length fill up her mouth, reveling in the knowledge that her husband’s cock was fucking her face.

And as he got closer, Jane became more serious. Sucking harder, she felt as if she were drawing his pleasure into her mouth. The more she sucked, the more she could feel herself become addicted to it, and the more she new she would be doing this for ever and ever.

When it came, it was a surprise. Jane had stopped to simply run her tongue over the head, enjoying the taste and the feeling of the ridges and slit at the tip. The first shot went directly into her mouth, covering her teeth and tongue.

“Oh!” Jane gasped, surprised at the power in the jet. She momentarily jerked her head back, but then felt Ted’s hands holding her close with a vice-like grip. The penis shot a second time, this time spraying directly across her face. The two struggled for a second, while a third shot went down, across her heaving bosoms, staining the bright-red dress.

Finally, Jane relaxed, opened her mouth, and allowed Ted to thrust his penis back into her mouth, where it shot three more times, covering her tongue with sperm.

Jane looked up through sperm-covered eyes at her husband. His eyes were half closed, his mouth open—a picture of pure ecstasy.

Jane sucked her husband’s prick into her mouth one more time and just held it there, swallowing the sperm down her throat and into her stomach.

And as the full extent of what had just happened became clear to her: her submissive posture, her new position in the household, on her knees, before her husband, a slut covered in cum... it happened.

She came.

Her therapy was complete.

* * *

Epilogue:

Dr. Susan had just shown her last patient out the door, and was free for the rest of the afternoon. She returned to her office, entered it, and locked the door behind her.

Settling into her chair, she thought about how things had gone so well for Jane. She was still her patient but had cut back to one visit a month, and would probably stop altogether after a few more visits.

Unfortunately, Dr. Susan’s own married life was not going so well. Since her practice had taken off, she was now making a lot more money than her husband. This alone probably wouldn’t have mattered to him—after all, who doesn’t want more money for better things?

But, unfortunately, his own job hadn’t been going so well. He had recently been passed over for promotion, and several times his ideas had been stolen by his boss. All this together had combined to create a bitter atmosphere within their marriage.

And that bitter atmosphere had been devastating to Dr. Susan. They hadn’t talked, really talked, in months, and she couldn’t remember the last time they had had sex.

But now, Dr. Susan knew exactly how to fix it. She marveled at the simplicity of her plan.

She would become her husband’s orally-obsessed, well endowed, slut wife. She would become Wifey for her husband.

After all, he was a good man. A dear, and kind man. He was just dramatically lacking in self confidence for the moment.

So, Dr. Susan reasoned, if she could restore his self-confidence at home, by giving him a devoted sexual plaything, well then that would restore his self-confidence in life and then their marriage would be saved.

These were her reasons. But they were only half the story.

For deep down she knew the real truth. Ever since she had been making podcasts for Jane, she had thought about doing them herself. The more she visualized Jane as an orally obsessed slut wife for her husband, dressing to please him every day, touching him, being used by him... the more she fantasized about it.

The truth was, Dr. Susan wanted to submit to her husband. She wanted to be his Wifey. She wanted to be used as a slut by him.

Dr. Susan slowly stripped off her blouse and skirt. She was now clad in only high heels, panties, and a bra.

Next, she made sure the vibrator was handy and that its batteries were charged.

Then she placed a pill in her mouth and then swallowed it with a glass of water.

Finally, Dr. Susan put on the headphones, plugged them into her iPod, and then hit PLAY.

“Now repeat after me,” the voice on her iPod commanded her. “I want to be treated like Wifey by my husband.”

“I want to be treated like Wifey by my husband,” Dr. Susan repeated.

“I want to be like Wifey for my husband,” said the iPod.

“I want to be like Wifey for my husband,” repeated Dr. Susan.

“I want to be Wifey for my husband.”

“I want to be Wifey for my husband.”

“I will follow these instructions exactly so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband.”

“I will follow these instructions exactly so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband.”

Dr. Susan squirmed, squeezing her legs together. Once begun, the process was irreversible.

She couldn’t wait.

[END]