The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Wife’s Analyst

Chapter III—Birthday Suit

The next Saturday was Terri’s birthday. I bought her a beautiful, black see-through negligee—on sale of course, because money was tight.

I also tried to be extra nice to her for several days in advance. Although why, I wasn’t sure. I was still mad at her, and still wanted revenge. But after that incident with the janitor I felt, I don’t know, satisfied—for the moment. Or maybe lazy’s a better way of putting it. Too lazy to try to jump Nebbleson in a dark alley, you know? There was always later for that.

For now, I pondered how to exploit my new power over my cheating wife. I even felt lazy about that, though. There was no rush. She was mine, in my power like it or not. Yeah.....

We were celebrating Terri’s birthday by driving up to her parents’ house and spending Saturday night, then returning on Sunday. Her sister and brother-in-law were coming, too. Her parents are all right, I suppose, or at least her father is, but her mother still looks at me the same way as when I roared up on my hog to pick up Terri for a date—like she can’t believe that her darling daughter, who’d been first in her high school class and a phi betta kappa in university, could possibly be seeing a biker.

Even her dad, who was basically a real decent guy, kept expecting our marriage to break up. I was a nice guy, but we were too different, he claimed. Oh well; I guess that’s better than her mother, who hoped our marriage would break up.

All in all, this wasn’t my idea of a fun weekend.

This time, though, I had some entertainment up my sleeve. I’d finally pulled out of my laziness with a plan. I’d get her to do other things than just pull off her panties and show off her cunt, you know? That was fine, great, wonderful, but that was the only thing Nebbleson had her do, and I wanted some variety. I had lots of ideas about what sort of tricks to have her do for me.

So I had a plan. Terri hypnotized easily. Very easily All I had to do was make an audio tape of me saying the things Nebbleson said to make her go under. Then she’d be able to hear my voice instead of having her tune me out because Nebbleson said for her to hear only him. I could control her, then, and make her do anything I wanted, any damn thing at all. Suck me off. Let me do her in the ass. Anything.

Especially showing herself off to guys again. Not the tame stuff she was comfortable with. No, I wanted to push her past her limits. Hardcore stuff. Real guy stuff.

Saturday morning as I packed the car for our trip, I was grinning like crazy. You see, driving makes Terri sleepy. She pushes the seat back to a comfortable position and dozes. I figured there was absolutely no better time to try out my tape. The situation was perfect for a little highway exhibitionism; I’d heard about women who exposed themselves to truckers, never dreaming my wife would soon be the one showing off....

As we packed up the car Saturday morning, I saw with delight that she was dressed well for my little scheme. Her dress was long, but it had big buttons from the hem up to the chest. I couldn’t wait for her to start to rest so I could play the tape.

But then, I suddenly thought as we waited at a stoplight, why wait?

I reached over to her and pulled her dress into her lap.

“Jim,” she said as she playfully batted at my hand, “just what do you think you’re doing.”

“Getting a better look at your legs.”

“Well stop it.”

I didn’t. Instead, I unbuttoned the bottom button of the dress.

“Cut it out.” Terri glanced around and covered my hand with hers. “Someone might see.”

“Yep,” I agreed cheerfully. “Me!” I started on the second button.

“Jim,” she said. Underneath her sunglasses, her face was turning red. “The light has changed.”

“Good.” I started driving, but kept my hand busy. There was no traffic in the lane beside us, and so with a huge sigh of martyrdom and long-suffering femininity, she moved her hands away to let me continue unbuttoning.

“That’s enough,” she said firmly when I was one button away from her crotch. She moved my hand away in a manner that brooked no argument. “You’ve had your fun.”

When she began to rebutton, I stopped her. “Please, Terri, leave it like that. Just for a while.”

Her only answer was to continue to rebutton her dress.

I was mad. I didn’t say anything—didn’t want to get her too stirred up rest—but damn it, I was going to embarrass something fierce this weekend. She deserved it!

After only a couple of minutes after we got onto the freeway, Terri reclined her car seat, folded her arms across her chest and stared out the window. A couple minutes more and she started to breath more slowly.

That was my cue. I’d picked up enough about hypnotism to realize my best shot was to catch her before she fell asleep completely, but while she was close to sleep. I popped my tape into the tape deck.

“Concentrate on the sound,” my voice on the tape said. “As you listen, picture silver balls swinging back and forth, back and forth. You know how tired and relaxed that makes you. Picture the balls and let yourself relax and drift away to your quite place....” Terri didn’t stir during the whole tape. Either she’d fallen asleep, or she was hypnotized and under my control.

My control! Oh, shit, I hoped so!

I’d left all that crap about her telling me her juvenile little exhibitionist episodes. She’d probably just tell me about sitting sloppy so the kid she tutored could see her thigh or something tame like that. All I had in my tape was that she would feel no external stimuli but sexual pleasure, and would do anything I asked her to do. But that meant that I didn’t have the built-in sign of success from Nebbleson; her lifting her knees, taking off her panties, etc.

My palms grew sweaty despite the air conditioning. God, I was scared. If it hadn’t worked I’d be so disappointed.

To say nothing of being in such deep shit with Terri. Our marriage would probably be over. She was already pissed at me about being out of work, and for other stuff before that that I didn’t even understand. Women....

I decided to try something innocent as a test. See, I’m not dumb.

“Terri,” I whispered, “put your hands down at your sides.” There was a moment’s hesitation—while I sweated blood, I tell you. Then—

She did it!

All riiiight!!

Carefully—I didn’t want to wreck the car while on the verge of the kind of power over women that every man craves—I reached over and unbuttoned the top buttons of her dress. I passed a truck while I was unbuttoning her dress down to the very bottom, and I hoped the guy could see what I was doing. I slowed down a bit so as to stay even with the cab.

Then, when the truckdriver couldn’t help but wonder what I was doing staying so even with him, I pulled the edges of Terri’s dress completely open!

The sun poured through the window on her side of the car so it was like she was in the spotlight. Ever curve, every stitch on her white bra and panties was clearly visible to the trucker. There’s a light sheen of hair on her body that you can’t see unless a strong light catches it from behind—you know what I’m talking about? Well, that hair was clear as daylight.

God, she’s beautiful.

Abruptly, I sped past the truck, wanting to find a new voyeur for my wife’s charms. The freeway was pretty busy, so choosing my targets was easy. I passed two more trucks, real slow like and dipping my hands into Terri’s bra to carress her tits for the drivers’ benefit, before I decided to up the stakes.

Up ahead was a full-sized van carrying what seemed to be a team of young baseball players. As I tried to pull the bra strap down Terri’s arms, I made out a sign on the side of the van just ahead that read, “First Baptist Church”. Twelve, thirteen, fouteen year olds, the kind who are always horny even if they do go to a Baptist church.

Perfect.

Well, almost perfect. I couldn’t get the damn bra down off her her tits—and it was one of those rear-hook jobs, so I couldn’t just undo the bra. Oh well, by the time I was nearly even with the van I had her nipples exposed, though not her whole breasts. Her nipples were hard, but I tweaked them a bit more, just to be sure.

She scared the shit out of me when she responded to my tweaking with some small movements of her body—but then I remembered that I told her she could feel sexual pleasure. I was dying to see whether the young guys were watching me feel up Terri, so I slowed down just a little, letting the van get ahead of me enough that I could see the windows.

It’s a wonder the van hadn’t capsized, what with all the kids scrunched over on the left side. Oh yeah. They’d seen her!

I sped up again and ran my hands over her tits again. She was breathing hard, so I figured, what the hell? “Terri,” I said, “pull down your panties.”

Breathing hard, she responded immediately—but languidly, as if in a dream. She lifted her bottom off the seat and reached down. She fumbled a bit to get her hands inside the dress bunched around her sides, then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and tugged, slowly.

The top of her pubic hair came into view. She paused to pull a bit at the back, keeping her pelvis raised the whole time, thrusting her barely-clad pussy up toward those kids. Then she tugged more at the side, and almost all her pussy came into view. More tugging at the back. More at the front—and she was completely exposed! She continued pulling till her underwear was at her knees, then her bottom sank back to the seat.

I reached over and pulled her thigh open. Darned if she didn’t sigh. Then I went to work on her pussy, which was dripping wet....

HONK!

With a jerk, I swerved back to my own lane. I gave the honking driver the finger, when I really wanted to give it to my wife. But I knew that was pretty dangerous.

I looked over at my nearly naked wife, then sped up a tiny bit so we were alongside the van again. “Terri, take off your panties and dangle them outside the window.”

She didn’t react quite as quickly this time. I had to open her window myself; good thing the car has electric windows. Then she leaned forward and pulled her panties off with some difficulty in the cramped space. She held them outside, where the wind caught at them like a flag. Boys their age probably would have died just to see some panties, but now there were seeing a lot more.

“Let go of the panties, Terri.”

She did. Instantly they vanished behind us.

“Now,” I said, “open your legs wide and touch your pussy.” She did. “Masturbate.”

She did. Boy, did she ever. I’ve never seen my wife so hot. She was humping her hips up and down and rubbing her hand so fast it was almost a blur. I had to remind myself to keep my eyes on the road. She rubbed horizontally from side to side, I noticed. Me, I always did her vertically and she didn’t have any complaints, and I wondered for a split second why she was doing it differently than what she was used to.

But then she thrust her hips up, raising her bottom completely off the seat so her pussy hair was almost as high as the bottom of the window. If those kids hadn’t seen her before, then did now! With a huge moan, she came. Her hand slowed immediately, rubbing more gently, but she kept her pelvis up at window level.

“Go, girl,” I cried. “Show off your pussy!”

Terri’s hand began speeding up. Within a minute, she cried out again, even louder. Man, I’d never heard her make so much noise. Her hand slowed, and gently she lowered her ass to the seat. She looked utterly spent. Her dress was still wide open and puffing away from her shoulders from the window breeze, her hair was a windblown mess, and her bra straps were way down her shoulders. She looked like a slut, a beautiful slut.

Which of course she was.

We were getting near her parents, so I sped past the van. I had her button her dress, leaving the bottom ones undone so she’d show half of her thighs as she sat there. By the time I got to her parents I was ready to screw a light socket. This, I thought as I carried our luggage to her parents rambing old house, could be a hell of a lot of fun!

Her sister and brother-in-law were already there, so I couldn’t tear myself away immediately to service any bulbless sockets. Just as well, I suppose.

Terri seemed to have no recollection of the hypnosis episode—but then, I’d told her not to remember. She seemed fine now, her normal self, although her eyes were brighter. Like a well-fucked woman, she was, even though I hadn’t stuck it in her.

I was hoping she’d show off her still-bare pussy—she’d tossed her panties out the window, remember?—but she was pretty careful with her unbuttoned skirt. After she’d been there fifteen minutes or so she got up to use the bathroom, and when she came out I overheard her whispering to her sister out in the hall that she seemed to have forgotten her panties.

That made her sister, who was more of a free spirit than Terri, laugh.

* * *

Her parents’ present to her was a gift certificate for a couple hundred dollars from a trendy clothing chain. That’s a lot of money to give; Terri’s eyes welled with tears, probably because money’s been so tight lately. Me, I didn’t like the faintly accusing look in her mother’s eyes as Terri gushed over the gift.

Her father, at least, looked at me with the sympathy of one man who’s known hard times to another. At dinner, I got up without asking to be excused, which is how they always did things at my in-laws house, and went out on the front porch for a bit of fresh air.

Damned hot here. Uncomfortably hot.

* * *

After dinner, I tried to get Terri upstairs as soon as possible. She might have had the orgasms of her life out there on the freeway, but I hadn’t! As the six of us chit-chatted in the living room—or rather, as the three women chit-chatted and us men exchanged an occasional word—I leaned over and whispered into my wife’s ear.

“Let’s go upstairs,” I urged. “I want to unbutton your dress and pull down those panties of yours.”

Terri didn’t miss a word of the conversation, but her face turned red.

“Ahem,” Terri’s sister, Beth, said. Her eyes twinkled. “I think your husband wants your attention, Terri. Or maybe it’s that skinny body of yours.”

I’d always liked Beth, Terri’s sister, but never more than that moment. I grinned.

“Jim,” Terri warned softly.

“Let me guess,” Beth said, “you bought her a sexy nightie for her birthday.”

My face must have fallen, because the others laughed. Hey, I’d thought it was a great and original idea for a present....

“Come on, Terri,” I said. “I’m tired.”

“Sure you are,” Beth laughed.

“Jim,” Terri warned. But after a few minutes, she finally deigned to come upstairs with me. When we alone in the room where she’d spent her teen years, she turned to me. “Did you really buy me a nightgown for my birthday?”

“Yep.” I pulled an unwrapped box from the drawer I’d hidden it when we arrived. “Go try it on for me.”

She turned the box over in her hands; I suddenly realized I should have wrapped it. But if a person is going to tear the paper off it seems like such a waste of time and paper....

Terri sighed as she pulled the black panties and top from the box. She held her hand behind the cloth and looked through it; the nightgown did almost nothing to hide her palm. Shaking her head, she sighed theatrically.

“I couldn’t help myself,” I protested. “When I saw this, I could just picture how spectacular you’d look in it, and well—”

“Just like a man.” She didn’t seem displeased, though. In fact, she appeared to be getting excited.

“Go ahead, try it on.” I nodded toward the room’s private bathroom. “Go on, Terri. Then come on out and give me a show!”

When she didn’t move, I knelt in front of her and, on sudden inspiration, began unbuttoning her dress from the bottom. She stil didn’t say anything, but I sense that I had her attention.

When I undid the button at her crotch, she pulled away from me with a laugh. “All right, all right, I give up. Wait here.” Clutching the flimsy lingerie, she disappeared into the washroom.

The bedroom suddenly felt so hot. Or maybe it was me that was hot. Anyway, I opened the hall door to let in a bit of air, just for a minute. Carter, my brother-in-law, was out in the hall. He was carrying his toothbrush and a mangled tube of paste; Beth’s old room didn’t have a private bath. When I opened the door, I noticed that Carter peered around me as though hoping for a quick glimpse of Terri.

And that gave me another inspiration. Now, Carter and I have never been friends and never will be. I don’t dislike him, but we just don’t connect. He likes classical music. And reading. And plays with live people instead of TV. I’m not saying he was gay or anything, but he just wasn’t like a real guy. You know what I mean?

Carter realized I’d caught him trying to peek into the room. With a guilty start, he nodded and started to resume his walk to the washroom.

“She’s trying it on right now,” I said in a conspiratorial whisper.

Carter stopped in his tracks. He nodded vaguely. I don’t think he had a clue how to react to such an unexpected confidence from me. “I’m, uh, sure she’ll be very pretty.”

“Damned right she will. Hey, you want to see the nightgown when she comes out?”

Now he really didn’t know what to think. He was so taken aback that he let me guide him, almost without protest, into Terri’s bedroom.

I closed the hall door just as Terri opened the bathroom door.

“Da dum!” She pranced into the room like a dancer, arms spread wide as she spun around.

Man, that nightgown was gorgeous. Or rather, Terri was gorgeous IN that nightgown. You could see her tits wonderfully, especially those puffy nipples of hers. The way she had her arms up, her boobs stood up like a fifteen-year-old’s, and her nipples were hard. I mean, hard. The panties underneath the gown were just as sheer, but because there were two layers of cloth you couldn’t see as clearly. Nonetheless, the dark triangle at her crotch was plenty obvious, as was the crack of her ass.

She’d done one complete twirl, showing off her wares to me and the brother-in-law, when she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, facing us with her arms spread wide, showing off her tits. Letting out a strangled ‘eek’, she threw her arms across her chest and squatted into a protective crouch, turning away from us in the process. Under other circumstances turning away might have been wise, but all it accomplished was to show off the crack of her ass underneath the nightgown. “Eek,” she said again.

“Uh, sorry, Terri.” Carter was surprisingly cool under the circumstances, I’ll give him that. Although he wasn’t boorish about it, he didn’t pretend he hadn’t seen Terri’s tits, and he didn’t pretend he hadn’t enjoyed it. His faint, gentlemanly smile was kind of classy. You know, like Cary Grant, Terri’s favorite actor (after Leonardo the Effeminate). “Jim and I were just talking, Terri. I, uh, didn’t realize I was interrupting anything, uh, private.” He left, giving me a big grin just before he pulled the door closed.

Maybe him and me could be friends after all.

There was silence for a moment. Then Terri rose to her feet and confronted me. “You did that on purpose,” she hissed.

“Yep.”

She looked as though she’d expected me to deny it. “I’ve never been so humiliated in my life! What’s gotten into you today, Jim?”

I took a deliberate step toward her, staring blatantly at her hard nipples. “It’s more a matter of what I’m about to get into.” I touched her crotch and began rubbing lightly.

Terri tried hard to stay mad at me. I never thought a person could have so much trouble trying to get a woman to do what she wanted to do anyway—namely, show off her body. But then, I’ll never understand women. Does any guy? Aside, maybe, from Carter.

Despite her efforts, Terri didn’t manage to stay mad very long. We made love twice in that creaky old bed of hers. She seemed to enjoy herself better than usual.

Our love life, just “all right”? Hah!

* * *

The next morning I woke early. Call of nature, you know?

Terri was still asleep, and I stopped to gaze at her adoringly before I crawled back into bed. After our lovemaking she hadn’t put the panties on, so she was naked under the sheer black gauze. She was on her stomach with one leg raised. Her crotch was a feminine mystery clothed in shadow. Man, does my wife have a great ass!

I heard footsteps out in the hallway, headed toward the bathroom. They stopped in front of our door.

I figured that after last night it had to be Carter. As the footsteps continued on to the bathroom, I eased open the door. Yep. Carter, dressed in long-sleeved, striped pajamas. He paused and peered sleepily at me as though waiting for me to speak.

I looked back at Terri. She hadn’t budged. Showing her off to a bunch of anonymous kids was great, but not as great in the humiliation department as showing her off to her brother-in-law, a guy she be facing over and over again for the rest of her life.

I grinned at Carter. “Morning.”

He grinned back at me. “Thanks for last night,” he whispered. Then he paused to look up and down the hallway. When I didn’t say anything more, he fidgeted nervously with the belt of his robe. “Uh, is your wife still asleep?”

I glanced back into the room. “Yep. Hey, uh, want to come in for a minute?”

Carter peered past me. “Is she a sound sleeper like her sister?”

I nodded.

“On one condition, then,” Carter whispered. “That I can return the hospitality.”

I nodded more vigorously. Wow! Come into Beth’s bedroom while she slept.

Carter tiptoed into the room. He moved to the side of the bed and stared greedily down at my nearly naked wife. I don’t know why, but her ass had never seemed so beautiful as that moment, with her brother-in-law staring at it. After a minute or so he bent closer, trying to peer between his legs. We would have had to turn on a light for him to have seen much detail—and I was tempted, I’ll tell you. But I didn’t.

I let him look for a long time, so he could memorize Terri’s body and call up a mental picture of her ass at any time. But this guy would never quit looking on his own, I soon realized. I touched his arm and nodded toward the door.

He understood my meaning. Time to visit Beth’s room.

Out in the hall, Carter whispered, “Beautiful. Classic proportions. Elegant.”

“Yeah, her ass was naked, too. What’s your wife wearing?”

“Nothing.” He grinned at me. “Every time we visit in the summer, she complains that with no air conditioning she doesn’t see how I can stand to wear my pajamas.”

I grinned back at him.

The door to Beth’s room squeaked. I held my breath as Carter opened it, as though that might help to quiet the door. He went inside, then nodded for me to come in, too.

The room was filled with the gloom of morning’s half-light, but I didn’t mind. Beth, my wife’s younger sister, was stark naked, lying on her back on top of the sheets. Full frontal nudity. Her tits were about the same size as Terri’s, but the nipples weren’t puffy. I like puffy nipples, but Beth’s were nice too, with great big areoles. The skin there was all puckered and pink. She wasn’t erect, but I guessed her nips would be bigger than the proverbial pencil eraser when they were hard.

I tiptoed closer to the bed for a closer look. Beth’s legs were parted only slightly, but her legs were so slender that the thighs didn’t cover her crotch. Nice. She shaved her pubic hair as though for a bikini, and I’ll be damned if it didn’t seem like she shaved everything between her legs, too. Her pussy lips stood out pretty clearly. They were the kind of lips with a lot of visible folds, hinting at the glory they guarded. All in all, a very nice pussy, and all the nicer for her not knowing I was staring greedily at it.

I bent down to smell her.

“No touching,” Carter warned in a barely audible whisper.

Now, I hadn’t planned on touching her. Carter’s warning, though, made me feel like I’d been dared. I bent close to Beth’s shaved crotch, stared intensely at her lips, inhaled deeply—

—and then darted out my tongue, slipping the side of it in for a quick taste of her pussy, right between those prominent lips of hers.

She gave a twitch. I froze. So did Carter.

After a few seconds I let out the breath I’d been holding, because she didn’t wake up. Carter touched my arm to urge me away from his wife’s pussy.

I shook him off. Hey, I was being careful not to make any sudden moves that would wake her up. Besides, that twitch she’d given didn’t seem like a twitch of annoyance. She even opened her legs farther! Whether she knew it or not, my wife’s kid sister wanted me to lick her cunt.

So I did. Carter tugged at me again, but I ignored him. Beth’s pussy lips were opening up from my tongue and its lubrication, and her clitoris started to get hard. Big thing, it was; I could get it between my lips and suck. She smelled pretty good; I like my women to smell like women, know what I mean? I went to town on her clit pretty good. Must have gotten a couple dozen licks and sucks before Carter forcibly yanked me away.

He looked pissed. With an angry glance toward his wife, who let out a delicious little moan in her sleep, he took me firmly by the arm—he probably meant to hurt me by holding on so hard, but it didn’t bother me a bit—and marched me out of there, shaking his head as though I was a reckless idiot.

“Thanks,” I whispered when we were out in the hall.

“You asshole,” he muttered.

“We’ll have to do this again.” The musky taste of his wife, my sister-in-law, was marvellous and fresh on my tongue. “Say, at Christmas?”

“You think—” he looked around the hallway and continued in a quieter voice. “You think I’ll let you anywhere near Beth again? Do you honestly believe something like this is worth my marriage? I’ve half a mind to tell Terri about what you did. Everyone in the family would be so glad to be rid of you that Beth might even forgive me, eventually, if it meant her sister didn’t have to waste her life with a dumb, macho ignoramus.”

This guy was pissed.

“I always thought you were an arrogant, posturing peanut brain,” Carter whispered fiercely, “but that was even more stupid than I gave you credit for! It’s a miracle Beth didn’t wake up and start screaming!”

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Asshole.” For some reason, Carter wasn’t as quick to be intimidated as I’d thought he’d be. I could see my chances of ever again getting my tongue in his wife’s cute little pussy vanishing into the stuffy air of this dark old hallway.

Even worse... well sure, I could punch him out. No problem dealing with him in a real fight—if I didn’t have to worry about noise. But an argument? Now? In the in-law’s hallway, when a loud voice could be enough to bring a truckload of shit down on my head?

And he was right. About Terri’s family, I mean. They’d believe I’d led him astray or maybe even bullied him into it. Yeah. He had less to lose than me. Lots less.

For a minute there, I don’t mind telling you that I wasn’t sure what to do. But only for a minute. “Shut up and listen, Carter. Look, would it make you feel any better if I let you do the same thing to Terri? Say, for five minutes?”

Carter’s face was still red, but he was thinking it over. “She’d wake up.”

I shook my head, a smug look on my face. “Just give me a few minutes to prepare her, my man.” I punched him in the arm—a friendly kind of punch, but with enough oomph to make him feel it—and the jerk didn’t even try not to wince. “A few minutes. Wait here.”

Carter still looked pissed, but he grunted as though in agreement. I looked back at him when I reached Terri’s bedroom. He was glaring at me and rubbing his arm.

I wasn’t sure if the hypnosis tape would work while Terri was asleep, so I prodded her to half-wakefulness. Then I remember I’d have to get the Walkman I’d brought with me out of the suitcase, and by the time I was sitting beside Terri again, she was again fast asleep. I slipped the earphones over her head and ran my hands over her ass and between her legs in a no-nonsense kind of way.

“Umph?” She moved toward me without opening her eyes, a senuous half-smile on her face.

Good enough. I started the tape.

Since I couldn’t hear how the tape was going, I had to guess when she’d be under, and that was pretty hard to do because I couldn’t see her face. Carter was outside waiting. I felt a trickle of sweat roll down my back.

“Terri,” I whispered close to her ear, “roll over.”

Sleepily, she flopped over. Her eyes were still closed.

“Can you hear me, Terri?”

She nodded.

“You can feel only pleasure,” I said close to her ear, repeating what was on the tape. “You aren’t aware of anything else, right?”

Her head moved up and down.

“Good.” I sat upright and pulled her flimsy nightgown up to her waist; it kind of got caught underneath her, and I heard a small ripping sound. I stopped pulling. Her pussy was exposed even if her tits weren’t; that would have to do.

“Open you legs real wide. Okay, now stay like that.”

I dashed to door, hoping Carter was still waiting and not shaking his naked wife awake so he could tell her the horrible thing I’d done to her—without, I’m sure, being honest about his own role in the matter.

He was there, still looking mad. I leaned against the door frame and gave a casual nod of my head to invite him inside Terri’s childhood room. He glared at me as he passed. I responded with a nonchalant wave of my hand, as though the miracle of presenting him with my naked, spreadeagled wife was a mere trifle for one with my powers. Which of course it was.

Carter stopped dead still when he saw Terri laying there, wide open. He looked back at me, incredulous. Swallowing nervously, he mouthed some words that I couldn’t figure out.

I spread my hands. “Have at her,” I said in a normal tone of voice. “Nothing you can do will wake her.” I sat on one side of the bed and rested my hand on Terri’s thigh. When Carter still didn’t approach the bed, I waved him close with one hand while the other was busy spreading my wife’s cunt lips. “Here, I’ll show you how it’s done.”

I ran my tongue over her lips and dipped it between them. She smelled and tasted strong after our loving last night. I loved it.

When I felt Carter putting his weight on the bed, I reluctantly pulled away from Terri’s beautiful pussy. “All yours. Five minutes.”

He nodded without tearing his eyes away from my wife’s crotch. Since he seemed to be enjoying looking at her so much, I got up and turned on the overhead light. That made him flinch!

“See? She never even opened her eyes.”

“I see,” he said, staring at Terri’s pussy. “I see....” His words ended in a muffled slurp as he dived tongue-first into my wife’s cunt.

Carter had a long tongue—I’d never noticed that before—and he seemed to know his way around a woman’s anatomy. He was way too gentle, though, darting at her clit with the tip of his tongue as though she might break or something. I almost stopped him to demonstrate how to lick so she’d really feel it, but what the hell, I wasn’t in the sex advice business. Let him learn on his own, the way I did.

Besides, Terri was in no condition to complain about her brother-in-law’s lousy oral technique. All she could feel was sexual pleasure, remember, because that’s all I let her feel. Pretty soon her legs went rigid and she lifted her ass right off the bed. Carter had a hard time keeping his mouth on her, so he shoved a couple fingers into her sloppy-wet pussy to keep stimulating her while he stared at her intently, as though memorizing the sight of his fingers slipping to the hilt in and out of his sister-in-law’s cunt.

I don’t know who enjoyed it more—me, Carter or Terri. From now on, every time he looked her in the eye he’d be thinking of sucking her pussy, remembering the feel of her hard clitoris on his tongue, thinking about her strong female aroma, recalling how her cunt looked when it was dark, wet, open and ready for fucking, imagining shoving his cock inside this pussy he now knew so well, thinking of her not as a smart, virtuous woman but as a slut who spread her legs for him.

Yeah. Just like she spread her legs for Nebbleson. Yeah! I loved thinking about how Terri was being humiliated without even being aware of it. And hey, seeing a live sex show was pretty cool, too, especially with my cheating, unconscious wife as the main attraction. I was hard as a rock.

Within a minute after Terri lowered her legs so Carter could go back to work on her with that lizard’s tongue of his, she cried out in orgasm again. Two times; that was pretty good for her. Damn, she was hot stuff when she was hypnotized.

And Carter seemed ready to go on licking her forever. “Five minutes are up, pal.” I yanked him away from my wife just as forcefully as he’d pulled me away from his wife. I hustled him to the door.

Carter paused there and stared at me for a long moment. Then he grinned and slapped my arm.

Just like a real guy.