The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Who’s Your Daddy?”

by New Before Old

cb ff in md mf

Kelly first realized that something weird was going on when the President suddenly changed. One day it was a man from one party and the next day it was a woman from the other. Not only that, no one except for Kelly seemed to think anything was strange, or even remember the other guy. That morning, in confusion, she typed a quick search into her phone and found years’ worth of articles chronicling the rise to power and subsequent rise to power of the new President.

For most people, this would not actually have a major effect on their lives, and certainly they would not be able to do anything about it, but ever since that fateful day at the particle accelerator, Kelly had been different from most people. She was Ultragirl. The accident had given her invulnerability, superhuman strength and speed, and the ability to fly. Since then, she had done her best to use her powers to make the world a better place. So when something like this happened, she couldn’t just let it go.

Soon enough, she started to notice other differences, some major, some minor. Her favorite flavor of ice cream disappeared at the grocery store, and the clerk looked at her like she was crazy when she asked for it. Her favorite book series suddenly had an extra sequel that she knew had never existed before, and the reviews said it wasn’t very good. Most importantly, she noticed that a few of her fellow heroes had not only gone missing, but all of the information about them online was gone, too. One day she saw Psybolt being interviewed on the news about his investigation into a new villain in town, the next, as far as Kelly could tell, Psybolt had never existed.

As she did whenever a mystery seemed above her paygrade, Kelly put on her red, blue, and gold Ultragirl costume and flew to the Serpent’s Lair. Black Serpent might not have powers, but she was universally acknowledged as the World’s Greatest Detective. If anyone could figure out what was going on, she could.

Ultragirl and Black Serpent were very different people, but they had successfully teamed up several times in the past and had come to something of an understanding. They even knew each other’s secret identities. Black Serpent had traced Ultragirl’s heroics back to the lowly, blond technician at Hyperion Labs who had miraculously survived that reactor explosion all those years ago, and had decided it was only fair to reveal herself to Kelly as billionaire socialite Betty Walsh.

The Serpent’s Lair was a large cave beneath Walsh Manor where Betty kept all her toys and tech. Betty herself now sat in her dark costume in a large chair surrounded by dozens of screens. Right now her back was to the monitors, however, and she was instead listening intently to Ultragirl explaining her problem.

“I know I sound crazy, but you have to believe me!” Kelly said. “It’s not just that things change, it’s that when they do, everyone except for me seems to think that’s how it’s always been.” She put her hands on her hips and looked briefly around the Serpent’s Lair. “Have you been redecorating in here? What happened to Snakeboy’s costume?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Black Serpent said shortly. “Our line of work is far too dangerous to involve children.”

Kelly’s eyes widened. Snakeboy was like a son to Black Serpent, and now she seemed to have forgotten about him completely. “Please, Betty, this is getting out of hand. What is going on?”

Black Serpent put a pensive hand under her chin. “It would seem there are two possibilities. One is that you are being affected by some sort of mind control that is causing you to believe that what you’re saying is true. But why? What could be gained from this? The other is that what you’re saying is actually true, and all of reality is truly in flux. Certainly disquieting, in either case.”

“I’ll say,” Kelly agreed. “So, is there a way I can tell if I’m being mind controlled?”

The dark-haired Black Serpent spun in her chair back toward her monitors and began swiftly typing with her two gloved hands. “Nothing foolproof. But if you’d like, I can run some tests to determine if—”

Then, directly before Kelly’s eyes, Black Serpent winked out of existence. One second she was there, typing away, and the next the chair was empty.

Ultragirl looked around the Lair frantically. Everything else that had been there ten seconds before was still there, from the Serpentmobile to the giant penny that one coin-based villain had tried to kill Betty with. That was good, right? It was proof that Black Serpent had, in fact, existed.

“Think, dumbo, think!” Kelly ran a hand through her long blonde hair. It had made so many villains over the years assume she was stupid, usually to their great detriment. She had a physics degree! Just because she looked good in spandex didn’t mean bad guys could outsmart her.

If she was being mind controlled, it meant everything was actually fine. She just needed to find whoever was doing it and beat the crap out of them. But what if she wasn’t? What was happening then?

She needed more information. It occurred to her that directly above her stood Walsh Manor, kept spic and span for the past forty years by Betty’s loyal butler, Wadsworth. Kelly had never known Wadsworth to lose track of where Betty was at any given moment. It seemed like as good a place to start as any.

* * *

When Ultragirl pushed aside the bookcase that hid the secret exit from the elevator to the Serpent’s Lair, she immediately noticed that Walsh Manor was completely different from how she remembered it. The old money wood paneling and enormous portraits of disapproving ancestors were gone, in favor of an open floor plan and modernist furniture. In the large room she now found herself in, one entire wall consisted of floor to ceiling windows, providing a panoramic view of the city.

She found herself far more concerned with the view in the center of the room, however, where a middle-aged man with a little bit of a belly and gray at his temples sat in an easychair. She found his face extremely unmemorable. Or maybe it was just that she had trouble concentrating on it, given that the man’s pants were around his ankles. A beautiful naked brunette knelt on the floor in front of him, her head bobbing up and down on his erect cock.

Kelly was no prude, though her unique situation had made dating difficult at best. It was more the fact that a complete stranger getting a blowjob in the middle of what she had thought was going to be her friend’s living room was pretty much the last thing she would have expected at that moment that caused her jaw to drop.

“Oh, hello!” the man said, looking up at her. “I’m guessing you’re surprised to see me.”

“Who the hell are you?” Kelly growled at him. “How did you even get in here?”

“Both very good questions,” the man said, “considering you definitely shouldn’t know to ask either of them.” He held up a finger. “Here, one sec. Baby, I hate to say it but maybe you should take a break? We’ve got company.”

The woman looked up and said, “You know I don’t mind, honey.” She glanced back over her shoulder and, to Kelly’s horror, she recognized the woman. It was Betty Walsh, a wicked smile on her face. “Maybe she’d like to join us.”

“I know, baby,” the man said. “Just give me a minute.”

With a pout, Betty got to her feet and moved to a nearby couch. She flopped down, her legs spread to proudly display her glistening, shaved pussy. Kelly briefly registered that her friend’s breasts seemed to have gotten much bigger and rounder in the last few minutes. Not that she spent much time thinking about Betty’s breasts. Maybe she just hadn’t noticed before? Now was not the time.

In a flash, Ultragirl sped forward. She wrapped her hand around the man’s neck and squeezed, only very slightly from her perspective, but enough from his perspective that he could barely speak. “What the fuck did you do to her?”

The man smiled at her, in a way she found deeply unnerving. “Interesting,” he croaked. “Whatever happened to your physiology when you got your powers must have made it so you aren’t affected by the disturbances in the timestream. Well, I can fix that.”

Kelly blinked, and her grip loosened, just a little. “How do you know about the accident?”

“It would be easier just to show you,” he replied. “But first, I actually have a question for you.” His grin widened. “Who’s your daddy?”

Then he flickered. At least, that was how Kelly’s brain processed what happened with the man in front of her. Almost simultaneously, a very strange feeling came over her entire body, and she stumbled back a few steps. She put a hand to her forehead. “What…what did you…?”

“I was serious, you know?” the man said. Kelly shook her head to try and clear it, but she couldn’t, not quite. “I’ll ask again. Who’s your daddy?”

“Wh…what?” She just needed a second, then she would pummel this guy and get some answers.

“Please, tell me your father’s name,” the man said, slowly this time.

What could this asshole be on about? She didn’t see what her dad had to do with anything… but wait. What was his name? She realized to her deep horror that she didn’t know. It was like the spot in her memories where she knew he should be was blank.

She thought hard. She had a dad, right? He had been a scientist too. Once a month, he would take her to the planetarium. She remembered. Or… it was more like she remembered remembering those things. Now, she couldn’t remember his face. Or his name.

Instead, she found other memories. Her single mother worked double shifts at the diner to make ends meet. She had asked her mom who her father was, but she said he was just some one night stand. She said she didn’t remember his name. Was her mom really that big of a slut? And what did that say about her? Wait, no, that wasn’t…

Then Kelly caught a glimpse of her reflection in a mirror on the far wall, and audibly gasped. She didn’t recognize the person staring back at her. She looked vaguely similar to herself, sure, but… not quite. Her cheekbones were more rounded, her nose smaller, her lips fuller. With a start, she realized her eyes, which had always been blue, were now green.

“Oh my God, this is so fucking hot.” Kelly was shaken out of her reverie by Betty’s groan. She turned to see the naked heroine lightly rubbing her clit with one hand, the other fondling one of her, well, tits. That was the only word for them. “I never get to watch them realize it.”

Kelly looked back over at the man, still sitting in his chair, his cock rock hard. She swallowed. “Who are you?”

“I’m nobody,” he said. “Or, I wasn’t. Then one day I woke up and I was eighteen again, and it was the Clinton administration. Eventually, I got used to it, but then I woke up one morning and I was sixty-five. It took me years, but eventually I figured out how to control it. See, I have a superpower, too. It’s not flying, or x-ray vision, but it’s not bad. It turns out, I can move up and down my own timeline. And I’ve had decades to figure out just how to change things to make it so they happen the way that works out good for me. You can call me… the Time Master.”

Normally, Kelly would make a crack about his terrible name, but right now she could barely tear her eyes away from Betty dipping a finger in her wet snatch. “But… I didn’t notice things changing until about a week ago. That’s not… decades.”

“That’s the thing,” he replied. “In the time it took you to tighten your grip, I went back to, let’s say, twenty-seven years ago, and fucked your mom.”

Panic started to set in for Kelly. She looked up again at herself in the mirror. Her new reflection was starting to look more familiar, and she hated that.

“Actually, I had time to meet your mom at the diner, tell her how your old dad was cheating on her, which he was, by the way, get her number, let her cry on my shoulder a few times, take her out for a really nice dinner, get her drunk, then go back to my place, fuck her brains out, and knock her up. With you.”

Something snapped in Kelly and she flew forward, grabbing the Time Master (no, she wasn’t calling him that) and pushing him up against ceiling with one arm.

“Hey!” Betty exclaimed from her couch.

“Huh, your powers are still here,” he gasped. “That’s honestly surprising.”

“I’m going to need you to spell out for me exactly what’s going on,” she said, doing her best to sound threatening. “What is happening to me?” She pointed down at Betty. “And to her!”

“Well, I’m your father now,” he said. She blinked. “And I mean that literally. I’m your biological father. Now, I always have been. Why do you think you look different? You get half your DNA from me now.”

“I’m gonna throw up,” she said.

“Could you let me down first? Given we’re family now and all.”

Kelly felt like she was going to faint. Slowly, she let both herself and Time Master down to the floor. His penis brushed against her thigh as she did. Revulsion shuddered through her.

“And Betty here is my adoring wife,” he said. Kelly looked over and saw her friend proudly holding up a hand to show her a ring. “I figured, it would be pretty cool to be rich, and I only knew one hot chick billionaire. It was worth a shot to see if I could get her to fall in love with me. Turns out, she’s also Black Serpent! You knew that, right? It’s pretty great. My own personal superhero slash piece of ass. Pretty soon, she told me who you are. You really are, I mean. It was real easy after that to figure out everything about you, just in case you came sniffing around. Like exactly when and where you would have been conceived.”

Kelly started, because the still very naked Betty had slipped her arms around her from behind. Her ultrahearing hadn’t even noticed the other woman get up and walk over to her, she had to be slipping. Betty grabbed one of her breasts, her fingers kneading Kelly’s nipple through the thin fabric of her ultrasuit. “I was so unhappy after my parents died. He saved me. And his cock feels soooo good inside me.”

“No!” Kelly squirmed out of Betty’s grasp. “No, he has done something to you. Don’t you see? You were… super serious! You were never like this.” She watched Betty stick a wet finger in her mouth and suck for a moment before replying.

“He went back and changed me. Who I am. You know that old debate, nature versus nurture? Trust me, it’s nurture, all the way. He gave me little pushes and pulls from afar, changed the people that I knew, the movies I saw, the books I read. What I wanted. What made me wet.”

“If you know all this, why are you with him?” Kelly cried. “He… he violated you. Your entire self.”

“I know,” Betty replied. She sucked at another finger, a half smile on the other end of her mouth. “Isn’t it fucking hot?”

“She knows,” the Time Master filled in. “But this version of Betty gets off on it. Just like she’s going to get off on what I’m going to do to you.”

“No, she’s not,” Kelly said, balling her fingers into a fist. “I’m going to stop you, right now, and then I’m going to fix what you did, somehow.”

He sighed. “Actually, I have a better idea.”

Ultragirl swung her fist toward his face, but before she connected, the world around her flickered again. She stopped, taking quick breaths. Something weird was happening inside her brain.

In place of those memories of her single mother, she now remembered her mother with another man. To her surprise, she realized that man and the Time Master were one and the same. He wasn’t always around, but sometimes he was.

As a kid, she had lived for those times. Sure, he never missed a chance to tell her how dumb she was, how ugly she was, how silly she was for wanting to be a scientist. But that just meant that those few times he praised her, it felt sooo good. She remembered when she had started wearing short skirts to try and get the boys to like her. Her mother objected, but Derek (she knew now that his name was Derek, how did she know that?) told her she looked pretty.

She looked down and saw that her costume had changed. Before, it had been a full-body piece of spandex, from her neck to her knees and all the way up each arm. Now, it was two pieces, one a halter top with her “U” logo on it that displayed plenty of cleavage and put her taut midriff on view, the other a much shorter red skirt. She should have felt exposed, embarrassed, but instead she remembered how it made her feel. She felt good. She liked that men wanted her. She would catch them looking at her tits or her ass and feign indignation, but then she would go back to her apartment and touch herself thinking about it.

“What do you think?” Derek asked.

Betty sashayed up to Ultragirl and looked her up and down. Then she slapped her hard on the ass. It didn’t hurt, she was invulnerable, after all, but what surprised Kelly was how good it made her feel. Was she… was she getting wet? Now? Wait, had spanking always aroused her? She tried to remember.

“I’ve always liked this costume,” Betty said, “but the problem is, she’s still wearing it.”

“I like the way you think, babe,” Time Master said. “I’d love to see those Ultratitties.”

“Ew,” Kelly wrinkled her nose. “You’re my dad.” No wait, that wasn’t what she meant. He wasn’t really her dad, that was a lie. That feeling of pride she had when he saw her graduate from college was a lie.

“No, I mean, she’s wearing her Ultragirl costume, so she must still have powers,” Betty explained. “Ergo, she’ll still be able to tell when you change something.”

“That’s right,” Kelly said proudly. “I finally stood up to Da… erek, and made my dream of becoming a scientist come true, until one day I was caught in that reactor explosion. I don’t care what you think.”

“You’re right, babe,” the Time Master said to his wife. “I think we can do better. And actually, her titties give me an idea.”

Kelly knew she had to stop him. She held up both hands and lunged forward. “No, please don’t—“

She saw the Time Master flicker in front of her. Then, she remembered.

Kelly remembered how, on her 18th birthday, her Daddy bought her a beautiful pair of fake tits. Her mother loved the idea, since he had bought her a pair several years earlier, and her tips at the diner had tripled. When Kelly got them, he had never failed to complement her on how good she looked. She had meant to go to college in the fall, but she had so many guys interested in her now, she realized that taking out all those loans would be a waste. What had she been thinking, trying to be a scientist? She would never be smart enough for that, and no one would take someone as hot as her seriously, anyway.

So she dropped out of high schoool a few months before graduation and decided to make money the easiest way she could think of. Daddy’s friend Rocco gave her a job at a strip club down in the Warehouse District, and she loved it right away. It felt spectacular when men looked at her and wanted her, and the money was great, too. Sometimes she would take a guy in the Champagne Room and let him fuck her for an extra $100. She gave the bouncers $20 to look the other way.

It wasn’t too long after she started stripping that Daddy left her mom. He had met some super rich girl who he told her was a better fuck anyway. They had always been really open about stuff like that. Kelly couldn’t blame him, her mom always had been a bitch, and her new stepmom Betty was amazing and bought her plenty of fancy dresses and jewelry, and even better toys. All kinds of toys.

Then, one day, Daddy had come in to the club where Kelly worked with some friends, they were celebrating some work thing. She could feel his eyes on her as she danced. When she pulled down her g-string, she looked him right in the eye. She felt something snap inside her.

Before she knew it, she was dragging Daddy into the champagne room. She had always secretly had a thing for older men, and even more secretly a thing for incest. Some of those videos had just popped up one day on their home laptop. She guessed her mom must have been watching them? It was weird, now that she thought about it. One day she’d found a random link on her socials (Had some guy DM’d it to her? She couldn’t quite remember), and then spent hours trolling through Reddit forums on more and more taboo subjects, and then on the porn sites those forums had linked to. She furtively jilled to incest porn night after night, imagining Daddy fucking her.

That night at the club, she realized that the man whose love she really wanted had been right in front of her all along. She fucked Daddy so good there in the Champagne Room, and as he came inside her he told her that he loved her for the first time. Kelly came so hard on her Daddy’s cock. She was a good girl.

Before long, Kelly had moved into Walsh Manor with Daddy and Betty. It turned out that Betty had no problem with Kelly making her Daddy feel good like a good girl. Kelly’s Stepmother taught her so many important life lessons, like how underwear was for bad girls and how to lick Daddy’s balls just right.

She was such a good girl that one day Daddy and Betty sat her down and told her the truth, that they were both superheroes who had very stressful jobs, and that was why it was important that Kelly’s job as part of the family do her best to help them relax when they were at home. Kelly took her job seriously.

When Kelly realized where she was again, she wasn’t in costume anymore. She was totally naked. Duh, she’d obviously never had a costume. Only superheroes like Betty wore costumes, but there was no chance Kelly would ever be a superhero. She was way too dumb and slutty for that. Most of the time she just walked around the house naked. She hoped Wadsworth saw her and creamed his dumb butler outfit. She mostly put on clothes to take them off again.

Now she was on all fours on the floor of her parents’ bedroom. Her tongue was licking Betty’s wet pussy, expertly circling the clit. She could hear her stepmother moaning in ecstasy. Kelly knew she was good at this, she’s had a lot of practice. Daddy was behind her, ramming his amazing cock up her ass. She felt it filling her up, pressing against her insides. She could feel the pleasure building. She let out her own moan, vibrating against Betty’s clit.

“See, isn’t this so much better than being Ultragirl?” Daddy asked.

Kelly took her tongue off her stepmother’s clit just long enough to ask, “Who’s Ultragirl?”

Daddy smiled. “That’s right, baby,” he groaned. “Good girl. Now, come with Daddy’s cock in your ass.”

She did. Her eyes rolled up in her head, and she let out a low, quivering bellow. As she did, she felt Daddy’s warm jizz spurt into her sphincter. At the same time, she could feel Betty’s pussy pulsating on her tongue as her stepmother came, too.

A moment later, Kelly collapsed onto the floor. She rolled over, looked up at the Time Master as his cum leaked out of her asshole, and smiled.

“I love you, Daddy,” she said.