The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This story is erotic in nature and is intended for the older set. If you’re under 18, flee from here! Of course, if you’ve made it this far, I’d be surprised if you’d leave so easily. For everyone else, please enjoy! I crave constructive criticisms, so feel free to e-mail me at if you have any ideas for me. Thanks for reading!

Who Says a Domme Has to Be Tall?

It was a sunny day as Timothy Bennet quickly made his way through the crowded streets of his fair city. The masses of people seemed to be more abundant than usual, but Tim paid no mind to that. Tim had work to do, errands to run. First, he needed to pick up his laundry, then groceries, and then there was…

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” That shrill cry finally broke his train of thought, only for him to realize what he had done.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Blushing suddenly, Tim realized that the inevitable had happened: he had bumped into someone. Looking down, way down, Tim saw the poor victim. Wearing a black skirt with a white blouse, along with black, sheer pantyhose, the woman he had accidentally walked into wore a look of annoyance.

Her black hair was nearly down to the floor, though given her size, it was not that impressive of a feat. Barely over four feet, Tim’s seven foot frame towered over her. The woman’s large, purple eyes glared up at him and even from so far away, he could feel the fury in her eyes…as well as something else.

Tim laughed sheepishly and knelt down, although this only further annoyed her. Tim, however, was oblivious. “Sorry little girl. I guess I should be more careful, huh?”

The woman was not at all pleased. “Little girl?! I’ll have you know I’m twenty-two!”

Tim was floored; here this woman was so short, and she was two years older than he was. “I-I’m so sorry! Really!” His slightly pathetic babbling seemed to calm the woman somewhat, however, much to his relief.

“Whatever,” she sighed. “I’ll let it slip…for now.” She extended her hand. “I’m Cossette Jacobs.” Tim merely stood in disbelief for a moment as silence hung between them. “Well, are you going to shake it or what?!”

Shaking his head, Tim shook her hand, albeit reluctantly. “Tim Bennet. Nice to meet y--”

“So, Timmy,” she asked condescendingly. “Where’s the fire? You seemed to be focusing on something important.”

Slightly irked that he had been interrupted, Tim replied curtly. “Uh, its Tim, not Timmy, if you don’t mind. And I was trying to--”

“Excuse me?!” Cossette exclaimed, interrupting him once again. “You knock me over and then try to tell me what I can say? You have no manners at all, do you?” To make a point, she wagged her finger at him, as if she was a teacher and he was a mere student.

As her digit moved through the air, Tim’s thoughts momentarily slowed. As the sun reflected off of her shiny, purple nail polish, her lips, covered in a lipstick the same shade of purple, broke into a grin from ear to ear as she watched Tim’s mind work hard to generate a simple thought. “I…I…I.”

Seconds later, he shook his head and the peculiar feeling left him, but Cossette’s smile remained. Tim was dazed and wondered what she was smiling at when she spoke again. “Yes, you can focus real well, can’t you?” She wiggled her finger back and forth, back and forth, as Tim’s eyes dully followed. His eyes appeared to nearly glaze over, while her finger continued to dart left and right, left and right.

She giggled slightly. Oh, I’m gonna have fun with you. “That’s right,” she cooed. “Focus on my finger, focus on my voice… You know, someone ought to teach you some manners, Timmy.”

Tim’s face relaxed considerably as he continued to follow her gentle motions. He slouched a bit and his eyes were beginning to close. Cossette’s smile grew more devilish as she toyed with the man. She looked him over briefly, sizing him up, so to speak. In addition to being tall, he was a tad lanky, but it was obvious he took care of himself. His short, loose black hair wavered slightly in the small breeze, while his brown eyes nearly shut completely.

“Listen, Timmy, listen carefully. I think you need help, someone to set you straight. That someone is me, and as long as you focus, everything will be OK.”

“Everything will be OK,” he breathed. His voice was little more than a whisper as Cossette changed tactics on her induction.

She began twirling her finger in a small circle, all the while cooing sweet nothings at Tim. A passerby looked at the scene with confusion, but as her eyes followed Cossette’s finger, just as Tim was doing, she suddenly didn’t care.

Cossette noticed but made no effort to awaken the woman from her light trance. She was more focused on Tim. “See how my finger spins, round and around, Timmy? Follow it, follow the twirl of my pretty little finger and you’ll notice something.” She felt a tinge of arousal flow through her as Tim’s jaw slackened and his eyes, now slits, were totally glazed over.

“See how sleeeepy you’re getting?” As she drew out the words, Tim nearly collapsed. Not yet, babe she mused. “Timmy, its much to crowded here for me to fix you, so what do you say we go somewhere more…private? Say, my place?”

Tim couldn’t even begin to articulate a response when Cossette took his hand and led him down the street. As they neared a rather large building, the local five-star hotel, Cossette licked her lips in anticipation. The two entered the lobby and made their way over to the front desk. Cossette was pleased to see a familiar face behind the counter; it made things easy for her.

The woman behind the desk giggled slightly at the sight that was rapidly approaching her. A woman of such small stature towing around a massive man like she owned him was simply too bizarre for words. Her blue eyes shone with pure happiness behind her glasses as Cossette and Tim approached her. Her brown hair was done up in a small ponytail, pulled up professionally, of course.

She greeted the two gleefully. “Hello there! Welcome to Belamere Suites! What can I do for you?”

Cossette grinned as she spoke the woman’s trigger phrase. “Room for two, please.” The receptionist suddenly stiffened in posture, and she lost all expression on her face. As she turned behind her, she reached for the key to the always vacant penthouse suite. Her eyes were perfectly glazed over as handed the key to Cossette.

The woman’s voice was dull as she spoke. “Enjoy your stay.” Cossette grinned eagerly as she gripped the key.

As she led Tim towards the elevator, she turned back and spoke in the sweetest voice she could muster. “Thanks, Sarah. You’re a doll.

Suddenly blinking awake, Sarah shook her head, trying to remove the daze that had entered her mind. Had she just zonked out for a second there? The last thing she remembered was seeing that woman… Something inside her told her to let it go, so she returned to her work.

As Cossette and Tim ascended the floors, she decided to extend her power over this simple, “little” man. “Do you feel that pressure, Timmy?” A moan was her answer. Perfect. “Feel how that pressure builds as we go up, up, up. Focus on that feeling and let it overtake you. As we go higher and higher, feel yourself going deeper and deeper.”

Tim was unbalanced as her commands stung at his will. He was already disoriented by the brief trance she had put him in, and this new tactic was overloading him. Had he not been under her power, he may have realized the sheer brilliance in her spell weaving; she was using gravity to bring him deeper.

The elevator reached the top floor and when the doors slid open, Cossette tugged Tim behind her. Opening the door to the suite, she was greeted by the spotless, expensive room. Larger than even the lobby, and brimming with satin sheets, curtains and rugs, the penthouse suite was without a doubt the best place to sleep in the whole city. Not to mention the most expensive, but Cossette had worked her one finger discount and didn’t pay a cent. Nothing but the best for her.

Sitting Tim down on the bed, she sat at the opposite end and looked up at him, seeing him eye to eye. “So, Timmy, let’s begin, shall we?” Moving gracefully, she removed her sneakers and socks, holding her purple toenails out in front of Tim’s face. “So, tell me, Timmy, are you seeing anyone?”

Tim dully shook his head. He was a bit of a loner, though not by his own design. His general aloofness seemed to turn women off and no matter how hard he had tried in the past, women had turned a blind eye to him. Cossette was different in that regard.

Looking him up and down, she wondered why he was single. “Well, that’s a surprise,” she said in a mocking tone. “You’re the ultimate package, babe. Tall, dark and handsome, a bit cliché, but still…”

Her devilish mind marveled at the prospect of training this young man, but Cossette knew not to move so soon. First, she needed to break him. “Why then, dear, are you all alone?”

Tim moaned out an answer, but it was unintelligible. Attempting again to speak, his words came out a little more clearly. “I…don’t…know.”

Cossette sighed. “Such a shame. I think you’ve just got some awful bad luck there, Timmy. You just need a few pointers, and then, you’ll be set.” With this verbal cue, Cossette pointed at her toes and Tim’s eyes were magnetically drawn to them.

“Kiss my feet.” The simple command nearly jarred Tim out of trance. Why should he do that? But, before his mind could ponder it any further, Cossette’s voice dominated his thoughts once again. “It’s a sign of respect. There’s nothing women like more than being respected. Kiss my feet and show me you can respect a woman’s wishes.”

His mind clouded by a strange desire to compel to her words, Tim crawled across the bed to reach her small, polished toes. As he gently pecked them, he felt his member pulsate briefly; Cossette noticed this as well and was glad for it. The fact that such a large and imposing man was now at the feet of such a small and seemingly harmless woman was deliciously humorous to Cossette. She patted his head affectionately and whispered into his ear. “Yes, that’s it. Now, Timmy, time for your next lesson. Look up at me.”

As the man removed his eyes from her feet and slowly tilted his head up, he was shocked at the sight before him. Having unbuttoned her blouse, Cossette’s rather ample bosom was hovering over him, not even contained by a brassiere. Perhaps God’s way of “breaking even” with her, she had been endowed with a marvelous C cup bust. As Tim attempted to bury his face deep within her cleavage, she held up a finger and he stopped cold.

“No.” Her command was simple, stern. She wiggled her finger at him, and he felt himself going under once again. “Not yet, Timmy.” Tim’s eyes could not tear themselves away from her polished fingertip, even if he had wanted to. At this point, he was nearly putty in her hands. Nearly.

She twirled her finger around once again, and his eyes drooped severely. “Eyes open wide, Timmy. I need you to focus.” As she spun her finger around and around, she slowly began moving it down. “If you can avoid acting on impulse, women will go crazy for you.” She moved her finger to her now stiff nipple and began tracing the outside of it.

“See my nipple, sweetie? You’d love to suck it, wouldn’t you?” Tim nodded and his mouth opened slightly at this thought. “But, even though you want to, you can’t even move until I say so, can you, Timmy?”

It was true, at least in Tim’s mind. He felt as if he was locked up in chains and Cossette’s voice was the key that would free him. “Women love a man who can follow orders. Men normally act on pure impulse, like animals. I can’t blame you entirely; its just how you were made. But, if a man follows his woman instead of his…manhood, he can get far more pleasure out of life.”

The word, pleasure, caused Tim’s member to stiffen considerably and it began to strain against his slacks. He shuddered with lust as Cossette continued to trace her nipple. “If you’re a good boy, Timmy, I’ll reward you. All you have to do is follow my instructions, OK?”

Tim nodded. His voice was hoarse, nearly raspy. “Anything…anything for…you.”

Cossette was shocked. How surprising that the submissive people seemed to be the ones you would least expect. Someone as tall as Tim came across as the one who would give orders, not receive them. Tim seemed all too eager to please her though, to Cossette’s delight.

“First, I want you to take your clothes off. Slowly, piece by piece, strip for me.” Tim complied and began his amateurish striptease. Cossette watched him with a look of pure triumph. Nothing turned her on more than a man doing what he was told. Tim’s shirt fell off the bed as he revealed a bare chest. Cossette practically swooned.

Not a bad bod, naturally obedient and he’s still single? She could hardly believe it. In fact, she could hardly believe her own excitement from the display. Finally, he had removed every piece of clothing on him and as he kneeled in front of her, she could no longer hold back. Training can wait. I need to go for a test drive!

Holding up a crooked finger, she beckoned Tim over. “OK, Timmy,” she breathed. “Get over here, and get ready.” As Tim moved back to her, she lowered him onto his back and straddled his head. Her skirt, just a few inches above his head, revealed no panties underneath and her wet slit called out to him. Had she removed her panties while he had stripped, or had she not even worn them in the first place? All Tim was concerned about was his air supply as she lowered herself over his face.

Her bush tickled his nose as he breathed in her scent. Though muffled, Tim could hear Cossette’s command. “Lick me out. Then we can have some real fun.”

At once, Tim’s tongue attacked her with such passion, she was nearly caught off guard. His tongue slowly stimulated her clit as he licked harder and harder. With subtle shifts of her pelvis, Cossette finally guided his tongue to just the right spot and began to grind her muff into his face, while he struggled for air.

When she finally climaxed, before she could even order him to, he began to eagerly gulp up her juices. Her voice was shaky. “Are you sure you’ve never had a girlfriend?”

Tim let out a moan of pleasure as his only response. Cossette was satisfied; she had ridden her horse, and now she was going to break him. Removing her mound from his face, allowing him much needed air, she hovered over his erection and slowly eased herself onto him. Reaching down, she raised his face to her bosom and buried his face in her soft flesh. His mouth, though tired from his earlier worship, began to suckle her nipple as she cradled his head in her arms.

She felt his member pulsing inside of her and slowly began to grin herself against it. After one nipple had been suckled to excess, she had him switch breasts. She continued grinding against his shaft and felt another orgasm building. Tim was breathing hard; he was nearing climax as well. Not wanting to waste his pliable mind, she removed him from her cleavage and laid him down on the bed.

“Now, Timmy,” she said seductively. “By now you must realize why women seem to pass you by, right?” Tim didn’t respond; so close to orgasm, all he could do was focus on her words, focus on her words…

“The reason is that you didn’t know how to please a woman. But, now you do.” She smiled devilishly. “Unfortunately, I have no intention of letting you go. With a little work, you should do fine, darling.” She felt her climax nearing and sought to seal his fate quickly.

“You love everything about me, don’t you sweetie? When you were kissing my sexy little feet, you realized how hot that made you, didn’t it? I know your type; you crave to be a submissive to a powerful woman. The fact that a tiny girl like me can control you turns you on.”

It did. Good lord, it made him hot. Tim’s eyes were wide and glazed. His mind was open to her every word and her commands were now rapidly becoming his own thoughts. “Timmy, you love every inch of my tiny little body, don’t you? My breasts make you so hot, don’t they? Of course they do.”

She grinded harder, not wanting this feeling to end. She began breathing hard. “My hot little fingers drive you nuts, Timmy. My tight, little pussy makes you so hard.” She began to tremble as orgasm neared. “My beautiful, hypnotic eyes make you feel soooo weak, Timmy. They make you feel soooooo gooood. Soooo goood.”

As she moaned, Tim could feel his orgasm nearly upon him. He felt ready to burst, but he no longer had the capacity to do anything without her command.

“And my lips, you’d do anything to kiss them, wouldn’t you? I’ll let you kiss them, Timmy. Don’t you want to kiss them?”

Tim’s voice was a mixture of pleasure and animalistic need. “Oh, God, yes! Please Cossette! Please!” His breathing was as ragged as hers was and there was no longer any need to drag this out. He was hers.

“Then when we kiss, you’ll cum and you will be mine. Do you know why? Because I own you now. Oh, God, Timmy, I own you now!” Desire driving them both, Cossette and Tim’s lips locked and the climax was earth shattering. Their bodies buckled against each other as pleasure raced through them. Their screams of delight were muffled as their kiss continued.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the two broke their kiss and their spent bodies lay in silence. Tim laid on his back, while Cossette wrapped her arms around his bare chest and held hi tight. This had certainly been a better day than she had envisioned; she had no intention of finding a suitable slave that day and yet, Tim had fallen into her lap. She was now the proud owner of a man who was nearly double her height.