The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Eros Lost An Arrow

Chapter One: A Pointy Beginning

(MF, FF, MD)

Most people are not aware that the so-called gods of ancient Greece still roam amongst us ordinary mortals. What they really are who knows for sure but there powers are real. Eros is the son of Aphrodite the goddess of love. Some of you might know him as Cupid with his cute little bow and arrows. He is neither cute nor does he appreciate the whole Valentines Day stuff. He is or was the god of lust. I say this because if you look closely at the myths you would see that his arrows induced more lust versus love. Eros and his ladylove enjoy pretending to be gang bangers, bikers, anything that is not a cute cherub. One night during a fight in a bar his bow and quivers (shrunk to be hidden) got knocked loose. He managed to recover all but one lone arrow. That is where I come in.

I did not know it was a biker bar. Hell I usually don’t even go into bars when I am on the road. It is cheaper to get a six-pack and drink in the room. However this was the only place in town that was open so I stopped in for a drink. I swear I was minding my own business, this girl however was wearing something that left little to the imagination and like every other guy and some woman in the place I was checking her out. To this day I do not know what made him pick on me perhaps it was the bulge in my pants maybe he noticed I was alone, a stranger in town. Maybe he thought she was looking at me, whatever the reason that biker was not happy about me eyeing his girl.

“What are you looking at buddy?” He said with appropriate menace.

“Umm...nothing?” Wrong answer.

“So you think my old lady is nothing do ya?”

“No she is very attractive.”

“She’s hot man, hot, ‘very attractive’ just who do you think you are anyway?”

“Just someone trying to drink a beer in peace.” I turned back to the bar hoping this was the end of it. Mistake, must have been the third or fourth of the evening.

“Don’t turn your back on me man, no one turns their back on me.” He grabbed my shoulder forcing me around to face him.

I knew I was going to get hurt so of course I had to open my big mouth. “No one turns their back on you out of respect, I doubt it or is it fear you can’t be trusted?”

He turned red and belted me in the stomach, I would have gotten at least one punch in but I was held back by his buddies. I gasped for breath. “You’re going to pay for that mister high and mighty.”

“Why because I looked at your girlfriend? She’s dressed like she wants people to look at her; in fact I would say she was dressed like that because she needs people to look at her.”

“Well than maybe she should be the one to make you pay, how about it babe do you want to make this scum pay for insulting you?”

“Yeah baby I do.” She slinked forward or perhaps strutted would be the right word. “I’ve got just the thing to, see I found this little gold arrow thingy, and I’m going to shove it right into his cock.” She showed me what looked like a golden arrow fletching and all. “Hold him boys, this may hurt.”

They grabbed me tighter she reached and undid my pants her hand poised to drive the point of the arrow into my privates, I cringed. Fortunately fate stepped in (either chance or the actual Greek goddesses) and the hood had an idea. “Shove it in the slit baby but have the point out so that the next time he fucks some broad she’ll get the point.” He laughed like he was a great wit or something. She grabbed what looked like tweezers from her purse and shoved the little arrow into me feathers first.

I admit it I screamed at the excruciating pain. I did not even notice at the time that the thing seemed to just slide into me like it was a hot knife going into butter. I went limp and slumped, they held me for a while but as soon as she was done they dropped me to writhe in pain on the floor. I somehow managed to pull my pants up and button them zipping would have to come later. I must have been screaming still since they decided they no longer found me amusing and dragged me out tossing me into the parking lot. I finally managed to stand and drag myself to my car. After another 20 minutes and still in considerable pain I started the car and drove in the direction of a hospital I had noticed earlier.

I pulled into the lot and walked into the emergency room holding my groin. They were not busy at all I guess a Monday night didn’t have that much in the way of emergencies. This hot looking redhead, a nurse, was at the reception desk. I gave her my insurance card and haltingly explained the story. I was still in pain but it actually seemed less. She took me to the back and had me drop my pants. She said the Dr. would see me in just a few minutes. She pulled the curtain so I had a sense of privacy.

Before long I heard her talking to another woman. The redhead giggled a little as she told the story but the other woman did not see the humor in it. She told the nurse to check it out and let her know. A few minutes later the curtain was pulled open and than shut leaving me in semi-privacy with the sexy redhead. She pulled on a pair of gloves with a snap.

She took a flash light and began to explore my privates poking and pushing. Needless to say I was soon sporting a major hard on. She gave me a disgusted look and stepped back.

“In this your idea of a joke, I can call the police right now.” She did not look happy but she did look at my face and saw the obvious pain I was in.

“I swear I can still feel it inside and it hurts even worse with an erection. I just could not help myself what with your poking and prodding, the way you look, that and your perfume.”

“I can see your in pain just let me do my job. Now where did she put it?”

“She shoved it in so that the arrow head was sticking out, I know it went all the way in I can still feel it.”

“Well its not there now I just don’t feel a thing...owe...what the hell was that, I got a prick, but there is no blood. You’re right it is still in there I just can’t seem to find it. Let me go get the Doctor right away.” She hurried off.

I lay there on the examining table my cock jutting straight up in the air wondering what could possibly happen next. Before long I noticed that the pain had receded and I no longer noticed it or felt it like I did before.

It was not much later when the curtain was pulled back and my nurse had returned with a tall cool blond. If anything she was hotter than the nurse but she had a chilly air and a manner to match. She looked down at my erection and me.

“Is this some kind of joke, nurse Sally?” She asked with cold disdain.

“No Dr. Sirren I thought the same thing, but I swear I felt a little prick when I touched the tip of his coc...I mean penis.” The look her green eyes gave me was strange her pupils were dilated and she seemed more concerned (?) than before. She smiled as she met my eyes.

The Doctor pulled on a pair of gloves and began to feel around. Needless to say if I could have gotten any harder I would have. “I don’t feel a thing nurse you are sure you felt something?”

“It happened when I touched the tip, that is where he said she shoved it in.”

The doctor’s fingers moved up to the tip, she felt around than jumped back. “I felt a prick too but there is no blood and no hole in the gloves. Nurse I want you to hold the edges back I want to take a closer look.” Sally reached and held my member gently pulling it to expose the tip.

The doctor bent down to get a closer look. Sally began to stroke my member running her fingers down the length of my cock; needless to say this made looking at it difficult so the doctor grabbed me just below the head.

At this point I could see little between the red and blond heads bent over my member. But things began to change. Suddenly I felt wet moist lips on my cock, it was the doctor she was sucking my dick. I was very confused but decided to simply enjoy the moment. It wasn’t long before she was giving me true head her mouth moving up and down my shaft while Sally played with the lower part and my balls.

Than Sally spoke up, “It’s my turn you’ve had enough and need to share.”

The doctor released my cock with a pop allowing Sally to access but that did not by any means indicate she was done. She pulled off her surgical pants revealing a taut body and a red white and blue thong, which soon joined the pants pooled on the floor. She got up on the table and placed her damp pussy over my mouth. She moaned as I began to lick her wet nest. So there I was Dr. Sirren sitting on my face and nurse Sally giving me a blowjob when suddenly they froze. I don’t mean stopped or ice cold I mean ceased to move as in frozen between one second and the other.

“This is a fine kettle of fish.” The voice sounded powerful and very male, I tried to move but my female companions effectively held me captive. “Here let me move up so you can see me.” An incredibly handsome man came into my limited range of sight. “Hi I’m Eros, don’t bother to get up on my account.”

“Eros, as in the Greek god of love, son of Aphrodite, Eros?” At least that is what I tried to say. I am not really sure what it sounded like since I had pussy in my face.

“Wow I’m impressed, not many would know even that much. Look don’t bother to talk, I will explain things, you listen. I know what happened with the girl and the arrow and now I will tell you what happened as a result. That was one of my arrows and not just any arrow but a special one made by Hephaestus, yes I see you know who he is as well, so when she shoved the arrow in, things changed for you. If she had done it point first you would have been in love/lust with her and the arrow would have returned to me but since she didn’t things went to Hades.” Here he paused. “I’ll keep it short; the arrow merged with your penis and is now part of you. Any woman who touches or gets touched by the tip of your erect cock will fall in lust with you. Any woman you come in mouth, pussy, or ass will love/lust for you, period. If you can avoid these ladies for 48 hours they will return to normal, if not they are yours.”

He moved away. “That is it there is nothing I can do for you. On a brighter note congratulations America has its first ‘god’. It may take a while for you to come fully into your powers but the others gods will respect your position and leave North America to you and your Parthenon. And no I will not explain anything to you; you will have to fumble along on your own like the rest of us did.” With that he vanished and the girls continued like no time had passed, which I suspect was true.

Before long the doc spoke up (between moans), “Hey its my turn to suck on that luscious cock. You can take your turn getting licked, he’s really good.”

They switched places, Nurse Sally simply dropped whatever panties she wore and sat on my face lifting her starched white nurses uniform. Her damp red curls rubbing against my mouth. I could not take it much longer and came pouring into Dr. Sirren’s mouth (I really needed to ask her first name).

“Sally, let me up and bend over the table, I need to do an exploratory examination.” She did as directed and I soon entered her red-hot tunnel of lust pounding away as she moaned in pleasure. The tight dampness turned me on and in less than ten minutes I was pouring into her. I had pretty much forgotten the doctor. I heard her moan she was sitting in a chair fingering herself her pupils dilated as she came just from watching me fuck Sally.

“Pleasse can I clean off your cock? I really want you in me again.” She begged.

“Ok but before you do tell me your name.”

She slid to the floor in front of me, “It’s Mandy.” She began to slurp as she licked and sucked my shaft.

Sally looked at me with the same sort of adoration that Mandy had. “Is there anything I could do for you, anything at all?”

“No, I think you better get dressed and make sure no one else is coming in, I would not want to be interrupted.” She pouted but moved to obey.

“You know she tells the rest of us nurses and such to call her Dr. Sirren and the other doctors call her Amanda we could continue with the ménage e trios you know.” I pointed and she continued on her way pulling the curtain shut.

“So your name is Amanda?”

She stopped sucking to respond: “With you I prefer Mandy, are you married, I’m not I had a fiancée but he means nothing to me now, is it ok if I say I love you, I do you know love you that is.” She returned to licking and sucking me.

“You’re babbling.”

“I’m sorry I never babble I just can’t seem to control myself I am so in love with you I’ve never felt like this before and I am so horny.”

I sighed this was going nowhere. “Get up and lean over the table like Sally did Mandy.”

I popped out of her mouth as she hurried to obey soon she was moaning as I began to thrust into her hole. However, I did not get far before I encountered an obstruction. “You’re a virgin?”

“I won’t be if you push a little harder, please I need you all the way inside of me.”

“Your what 25 and still a virgin?”

“26 and I was saving myself for marriage, I thought, it turns out I was saving myself for you…now please fuck me I need you in me now.” She begged.

Who could refuse such pleading I thrust in taking her virginity with one powerful thrust that placed all eight plus inches deep inside her ultra tight cunt. She moaned in pleasure as I began to move pulling back than thrusting deep into her again and again. She began to loosen a little but remained tight as I pounded her wetness. This time I expected to last longer being my third time in about an hour but I was wrong I had barely given her 15 minutes and nine orgasms when I felt myself building to come unable to hold it back any longer.

“Wait a sec, are you on the pill or anything?”

“No,” she wailed and locked me in tight with her pussy and her legs when I tried to pull out, I came pouring into her. Mandy immediately moved to clean me with her mouth.

After a while I sent her on her way and dressed. I was feeling kind of strange, not tired or anything in fact I felt invigorated, just strange. Moving to the bathroom I looked in the mirror, I had kind of a golden glow around me, come to think of it so had Eros. This was weird, I focus on myself and willed the glow to fade, and much to my surprise it did. Somehow I knew it was still there, just hidden.

I stopped to get their phone numbers and tell them where I was staying. They wanted to come with me but I wanted them to keep their jobs for now. They both were off beginning tomorrow at noon for 48 hours. It looked like they knew exactly what they wanted to do with that time. I told them to get some rest than get to my hotel at six. Mandy wanted to dump her fiancée immediately I said no for now. Sally much to my surprise was in between relationships so there were no worries in that department.

I considered heading to the bar, but decided I was not ready for that yet. I could wait for my revenge, if that is what I really wanted. Instead heading back to the motel the only thing I could think of was a good night’s sleep. In the morning I would decide where and what I should do next. Arriving at the hotel I nodded to the cute night clerk and headed for my room. Before long I was asleep. I was not aware that the glow returned as I slept oblivious to my surroundings nor that I was floating above the bed by a good six inches. It might have been more but the blankets held me down somewhat. I woke like that in the morning got startled and fell to the mattress. I could see I would need to be careful.