The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Cheerleaders Attack

(FF, MC)

Sexual situations are involved and no one under 18 should read this. All characters are entirely fictional. Use to be someone at my local college like main character so using her to make a bit of a point, with cheerleaders throw in for good measure. E-mail me and tell me what you think.

Officially, Ivy Leaf University has a president, vice president and dean’s of various departments to administer one of the most prestigious colleges in the country. However, no one doubted who really ran the show.

Tucked away in a small office on the third floor of the Student Center was the office of the Female Students for Fairness. Its unobtrusive site and size hid the immense power of its chairwoman, Suzanne Wilcox, better known to her friends as “Sappho Suzie”

She was a strikingly attractive college coed, with long sandy brown hair, a 34C bra size to harness in her large breasts, long lean tan legs on her 5-foot-10 frame and more than enough curves around the hips.

However, in her formative years she had been short, fat, had bad skin and wore thick glasses. The world either ignored her or made fun of Suzanne (known as Suzanne as Big as a Van) and she hated everyone, but particularly men, for the wretched life she led.

But in her senior year of high school, Suzanne had lost all her baby fat, grew six inches, had her skin clear up and at the insistence of her mom wore contact lenses.

Suddenly, guys were begging her for dates and girls wanted to now be her best friend. However, the ugly bitterness was too deeply etched inside her soul by then. They were all part of the male pig establishment as far as she was concerned, and she loathed and rejected them all.

Now beautiful as well as charismatic and smart entering college, Suzie had turned what had been a small club into a feared political force on campus.

At the drop of a hat she could have hundreds of women protesting at the president’s office, and the local TV stations loved filming the knockout Suzie protesting, particularly if it was a hot day and they might catch her in shorts and a t-shirt, which Suzie made sure they usually did. She knew what sexist pig news directors wanted and for publicity sake she acquiesced.

Not wanting to be seen as chauvinists, the politically correct powers that ran the college basically caved in to any demand Suzie made.

This particular afternoon Suzie was reading the student paper. It had a big headline; “Football Finished?” as Suzie’s latest crusade was to have the school’s football team disbanded.

It was sexist after all, 100 players, all of them men, and there was no football team for women. Just another bastion of male sexist pig establishment patriarchy needing to be torn down in her mind.

Walking into her office was Judy Miller, the head of the university’s Lesbian Students Alliance.

Although much smaller than Suzie’s organization, they were political allies as well as personal friends. Judy was always on Suzie about combining the two groups but Suzie said she wanted to fight for gay and straight women’s rights. “Heterosexual women are even more victims of the men-pigs than lesbians, if anything,” Suzie had told her once. “After all, jeez, they actually have to have sex with those … things.”

“Hey, Sappho Suzie, I’ve got some news for you,” said Judy.

“What’s up, Queen of the Dykes?” said Suzie with a smile.

“Your banning football might be in trouble, I heard the cheerleaders got together and decided to try and save the football team “by any means necessary " in their own words,” said Judy, a trim, short redhead.

“I didn’t know cheerleaders knew Malcolm X slogans, that’s more our territory,” said Suzie, putting down the paper. The only thing she despised as much as men were cheerleaders, she had spent her high school years being tortured by them for her dowdy looks. “What the heck does it mean Judy?”

“I have no idea Suze, that’s all I got,” said Judy. “I don’t have a lot of sources with that group. Cheerleaders don’t exactly hang around with lesbians, at least not out-of-the-closet ones like my group.”

“Ah, what could a bunch of dumb, male-controlled cheerleaders do,” said Suzie. “They are so totally brainwashed into the male pig establishment they don’t have enough brain cells to think up anything good.”

“OK, just warning you Sappho,” said Judy. “Anyhow, you going to the game tonight?”

“Sure, it’s a biggee, if we win we clinch a playoff spot,” said Suzie. “Maybe we can go to Dyke’s Peak afterward for drinks. I heard it’s leathergirl night.”

“O-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h, you know I love the butch types,” said Judy with a glint in her eye, “see you there.”

* * *

Despite her wanting to end football, Suzie was actually a big sports fan, in high school she had been the manager for the field hockey team, it was just her taste in sports was different than most people.

She was a season ticket holder for Ivy Leaf’s woman’s basketball games. Sitting for two hours and watching young, athletic women run up and down in t-shirts and shorts, now that was fine entertainment in Suzie’s eyes, not big hairy men bashing each other..

Suzie was currently unattached, being an angry militant lesbian didn’t give her much time for a social life, so she sat by herself at the arena rooting the team on.

She was trying to watch the game when a young woman came bumbling down the stairs. She was holding a huge tub of popcorn and a large soda and not doing a good job of balancing them.

“Watch out below,” the woman shouted as she tumbled into the seat next to Suzie’s, popcorn flying on top of the couple sitting right in front of them as well as Suzanne.

“I am so sorry, please forgive me,” the woman said to the couple. She then turned to Suzie: “I’m really sorry Miss. My eyes were bigger than my arms.”

“That’s OK,” said Suzie with a smile, as brushed the stray popcorn off her white halter-top and gray shorts. “I was feeling a bit hungry anyhow.”

“Oh please, have some, I insist,” said the woman, obviously feeling bad about what happened as she shoved the popcorn bucket in Suzie’s face. “By the way, my name’s Becky, Becky Williams.”

“Suzie Wilcox,” she said, grabbing a fistful of popcorn. “Thanks.”

Suzie was no longer upset at the incident. Actually, she was kind of glad for the companionship, particularly after she got a good look at Becky. She was almost 6-feet tall and built like a brick.

She had long blonde hair pulled back into a luxurious ponytail. Her breasts were very large, sticking out of her thin blue cut-off t-shirt like twin torpedoes. Her body was as curvy as Suzie’s was, maybe even a bit more so, and her legs were shapely, as anyone could see at the game as Becky wore just a tiny blue micro mini-skirt

The two beauties chatted amiably as the game went on. Suzie even got some sips from Becky’s soda. Suzie was glad to see Becky was as passionate as she was about the team as they both cheered with gusto. Suzie was also glad to see Becky’s huge breasts bounce when she jumped up and down to shout encouragement.

Ivy Leaf won and Becky and Suzie hugged each other as time ran out. All previous thoughts about Judy, Dyke’s Peak and leathergirls had disappeared from Suzie’s mind.

“That was a great game, I’m so glad I fell into you, it was fun,” chirped Becky in a peppy voice.

“Yeah, maybe we can sit together, on purpose, next time,” said Suzie to Becky. But what she really was thinking was: “Please come to my apartment so I can tear your clothes off and fuck your brains out you hot blonde piece of ass!”

“Well, that’s not for another week,” said Becky, who began to giggle. “I don’t know what plans you have but I have some white wine in my apartment if you want to, ah, continue celebrating the victory. My roommates are away for the weekend so I’m sort of home alone.”

Suzie would have said yes if Becky had invited her to come over and gargle with thumbtacks.

“Sure, I’m in a celebrating mood,” said Suzie, who now had two things to celebrate, the team’s win and the fact this incredibly gorgeous creature was hopefully going to lick her carpet.

* * *

Suzie felt like she entered a different universe when she entered Becky’s place. It had posters of teen pop stars Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson on the walls and everything seemed to be the color pink.

“Do you like it? We call it our Pink Palace,” said Becky as she poured wine into Suzie’s glass.

“It is very pinkish,” said Suzie. “I personally have posters of the Indigo Girls and Melissa Etheridge in my place.”

“They’re cool too but I just love Britney and Jessica Simpson,” cooed Becky. “They are so hip.”

Although Becky was perky and acting like a goody two-shoes, both knew why Suzie was here, and it wasn’t to debate musical tastes.

After a couple of drinks and more idle chat, Becky cuddled up to Suzie and gave her a kiss. Suzie returned the favor and made sure to use plenty of tongue. She wanted Becky to know she was as deeply interested in this as she was.

Becky lifted off Suzie’s halter top, for political reasons she never wore a bra, and buried her face in Suzie’s luscious boobs—lapping at her areola’s while her hands kneaded the large mounds. Suzie ran her fingers through Becky’s blonde hair as she sat back and enjoyed the licking.

Becky began playfully biting at Suzie’s nipples and that was enough to put Suzie over the top as she shouted: “I’m cumming!!! and arched her back as juice spilled out of her slit as she screamed out her pleasure.

“Boy, I haven’t even begun to get serious and you’re already cumming,” said Becky with a grin.

“Don’t worry,” said Suzie, inbetween pants. “I’ve got plenty of time and plenty of cum left, bring it on.”

“I do know how to, bring it on,” said Becky with a mischievous smile. She then produced a 12-inch dildo, smeared it with Suzie’s pussy juice for lubricant and then strapped it on.

She began wailing away at Suzie’s pussy with the dildo while Suzie began working on Becky’s breasts with her tongue. Every time Becky drilled the dildo into her, Suzie felt a rush of pure sexual desire.

All those boring political dykes she had slept with had not been too good in the sack but now Suzie was almost being driven mad with lust as Becky was giving her the best banging she had ever experienced by far.

Becky had the dildo deep in her vagina now and Suzie quickly shouted: “I’m cumming again” as juice spilled around the dildo and onto Becky, who quickly shrieked her own lust and began orgasming. The pair flopped around the couch, wetness flung about, breasts flopping all around, screaming at the top of their lungs as their young shapely bodies were wracked with massive orgasms.

Suzie caught her breath first. “That was amazing. That was the best fuck I’ve ever had,” she said.

“What do you mean had,?” said Becky, as she wiped both of them down a bit “We’re not done are we? I’m ready for more.”

Suzie looked at her wide-eyed. They’d been humping like rabbits for two hours and she was exhausted. Little miss pink and perky was in reality a total slut it seemed.

“Well, I am bit tired, I wouldn’t mind a break,” said Suzie weakly.

“I’ll tell you what, I’m into knockout sex, how about if I chloroform you and make love to your unconscious body,” said Becky who with her sweet, syrupy voice and wholesome face made the proposal seem like a girl scout asking her to buy some cookies. “When you wake up, if you still want to do it, we can have some more sex, if not, you can go home.”

Suzie pondered this for a moment. She only knew this person for a few hours and now she wanted to render her completely helpless in her room. She could kill her or maim her and Suzie would have no defense. No one even knew Suzie was here. She could tie up Suzie and kidnap her.

In her mind, Suzie knew this was wrong. However, for once, Suzie thought with her pussy. How dangerous could someone be who had Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson posters?

The image of her laying on the floor knocked out while Becky was fucking her limp body was too erotic to turn down. Maybe she will do some kinky stuff to my unconscious body, thought Suzie, I hope so. I’m definitely up for this.

“Sure, sounds like fun,” said Suzie.

“Great,” said Becky. “Now let’s make it interesting. Go get a magazine and sit there and begin reading. I’ll surprise you. That’ll be neato.”

“Whatever,” said Suzie, although her slit was already beginning to re-moisten as she was really getting into the fantasy. This was the best night of sex she had ever had.

Suzie sat there, still naked, reading Cosmo on the couch. Becky slithered from the bedroom and around the couch. She jumped out right in back of Suzie and shouted: “You will be my slave!” and clamped a chloroform soaked cloth on Suzie’s mouth and nose.

Suzie’s muffled protests were unintelligible. Her arms and legs flailed about as Becky pressed the cloth tighter onto Suzie’s face. Finally, the drug had its effect on her, Suzie’s eyes fluttered shut, her body went limp and her big chest began moving up and down in a steady fashion and the sleeping juice had rendered her unconscious.

Becky poured some more chloroform on the cloth, got some duct tape and taped the cloth onto Suzie’s face and nose, making sure not to do it too tightly so Suzie wouldn’t suffocate.

She then looked at the sleeping beauty she had just sex with for the past couple of hours and picked up the phone. “She’s ready,” Becky said into the receiver and hung up.

* * *

When Suzie woke up she noticed immediately that she was completely naked and that she couldn’t move her arms or legs.

As the fog lifted from her mind, she saw she was strapped into a chair, her wrists and ankles bound tightly to the chair. In front of her was a blank movie screen. As she looked around she could see all sorts of scientific equipment, although she didn’t know what they were for.

One thing was for sure, she was NOT in Becky’s pink apartment anymore. Jessica Simpson-poster girl was a heck of a lot kinkier than Suzie had ever imagined, it looked like.

Becky then walked into view accompanied by a short but very busty brunette.

“Suzie, this is Dee Dee but we call her Double Trouble, for various reasons,” said Becky with a giggle.

Suzie was now totally confused.

“Who is ‘we’ and how the hell did I end up here,” she said. “I thought you were going to fuck my unconscious body and then wake me up.”

“Well, I did have sex with your body and you are awake,” said Becky with a straight face.

“Becky would never lie, she’s is like, so into honesty,” replied Dee Dee.

“Well, if you are so honest Becky, what’s going to happen to me,” said Suzie.

“Oh, that’s easy, see Dee Dee is a psychology major and she is now dating one of her professor’s who is into brain wave experiments on the side. He showed her how you can bend someone’s brain wave patterns and make them change the way they think, if you have the right circumstances,” said Becky in a matter of fact manner. “Double Trouble here told him she wouldn’t go all the way unless he showed her.”

“So what’s this all about?, I don’t get it,” said a confused Suzie.

“Well, me and Dee Dee are on the cheerleading squad,” continued Becky. “You want to kill the football team but if that happens there is no need for cheerleaders either so we get chucked too.”

“Good,” replied Suzie defiantly. “Women on the sideline cheering on men doing the glamour work is so sexist it makes me sick.”

“You don’t understand,” said Becky. “The football team really helps women a lot.

“Cheerleaders are on scholarship too, just like the football players. I’m OK because my mom’s into computers and makes gobs of all that Silicon Valley money but most of the girls like Dee Dee here count on their scholarship money to help pay their tuition.

“It helps other women too. On game day you have women working the concession stands and female attendants helping people to their seats. They need that money to help with their college expenses as well.

“And where do you think the money comes to pay for the field hockey team and the women’s volleyball team? Certainly not from ticket sales because outside of you and some Lesbian Alliance chicks almost no one goes to their games. It’s taken right out of the profit the football team makes.

“So you see, football really helps women at Ivy Leaf.”

Suzie was not in agreeable mood. She was tied up and instead of hot kinky sex she was in a political debate with a cheerleader.

“That’s bullshit!” said Suzie. “That’s just the propaganda of the male pig establishment. That’s what they want you to believe. I’m sure you and the other cheerleaders will be nice housewives and future lackeys in the male dominated world.”

Becky looked at Dee Dee and gave a shrug. Dee Dee disappeared from view but Suzie could hear the rattle of equipment

“Well, I guess you can say we agree to disagree,” said Becky. “I tried. Anyhow, the cheerleaders had a big meeting a couple of weeks ago about this. We decided we could not let the football team be destroyed. We would stop you no matter what it took.”

Dee Dee returned to Becky’s side.

“We had all kinds of ideas like staging protests and petitions but you are so much better at that then us. Then one of the girls said we should each pick out a university trustee and sleep with them and make them vote to keep the team in return for sex.”

“Yeah, that was gross,” said Double Trouble. “Particularly since half the board is now women after you won your protest on that last year.”

“Yeah, but it got us thinking,” continued Becky. “Someone pointed out if someone would just sleep with you, Suzie, maybe they could change your mind.”

“Fat chance,” said Suzie.

“That’s what I said,” said Becky. “But then Dee Dee said this professor of her’s was constantly hitting on her and she knew he was into mind control experiments. In return for sleeping with him she could probably get him to teach her that stuff

“You are such a team player,” continued Becky as she turned and gave Dee Dee a hug.

“Everyone thought that was a great idea but the problem was how to lure you into a position where we could get you down here, without like getting arrested for kidnapping.

“We decided to combine the ideas. Someone would sleep with you, get you somehow down here, and Dee Dee would take care of the rest.”

“And you got the job, huh, you fucking whore!” shouted Suzie.

“Shut up! don’t say that about Becky,” said an incensed Dee Dee, who looked about ready to pop Suzie if Becky didn’t just then give her a withering glance.

“No, it’s not like that Suzie,” she said. “Once we got the plan down we had to find someone to sleep with you. The captain asked if any cheerleader had ever been with another woman. No one said a word, for a real long time, until I finally raised my hand and said ‘Well, if it helps, I’m a lesbian’.”

“I could NOT believe it when you did that,” said Dee Dee. “I never would have thought.”

“Well Dee Dee we dress and shower together all the time, it’s not something I advertise,” said Becky. “I told the girls that I’m from San Francisco where men sleeping with women is like, the not normal thing. It was something I just did naturally. It was no big deal until I came here.”

“You cried SO much at that point, but you are our sister cheerleader and you know we support you,” said Dee Dee as she gave Becky a hug.

“Of course the fact me being a lesbian could save all the girls scholarships didn’t hurt them in supporting me either,” said Becky with a smile.

“Anyhow, Suzie I’m not a whore because, well, I really like you. I really did have a good time at the game and in my apartment You won’t remember but we were in freshman English together. You were so bright and funny and, honestly, you are so stacked you totally turn me on.

“I didn’t know you were gay at that point or I would have made a pass at you back then. Except for your politics, I still have the same feelings for you, so, what is it called Dee Dee?, she is going to now turn you into my….”

“Fuck toy, the word is fuck toy Bec,” said Dee Dee. “You are so All-American you just don’t want to say the word. Suzie from now on will be your happy little fuck toy.”

“Yeah, whatever,” said Becky with a shrug. “Well, like I said, my mom is rich so you’ll have a good life. You won’t have to work, maybe do some charity stuff on the side if you want. And I’ll make sure we get lots and lots of sex.”

The all-powerful radical feminist leader Suzanne Wilcox felt a strange stirring in her loins as Becky described her future life as a rich cheerleader’s fuck toy. She had led such a lonely life, she was tired of the struggle for acceptance. Once again, her pussy was overriding her brain.

“No worries, just sex and I can work for women’s rights on the side,” thought Suzie for a brief moment. “What a great life. All I ever wanted was for someone to love me and she apparently does. And she is so hot and the sex with her is so great. I could live my life buried in her pussy. A life of girl-girl sex with a hottie like her and lots of money. I could do worse.”

Her brain then crashed into Suzie’s reverie “You idiot! You will be a mindless sex slave to this empty-headed bimbo. What about thinking for yourself. You can get another pussy to lick. You are good looking now you know, you just have no confidence in yourself.”

“Screw you bitch,” spit out Suzie. “I won’t be anyone’s fuck toy, especially some stupid slutty cheerleader. Now get me out of here and maybe I won’t have you arrested.”

Becky looked at Dee Dee. “OK, Double Trouble you’re on.”

Suzie had a helmet with wires attached clamped to her head. Dee Dee began fiddling with dials on an oscillator and Suzie felt a warmth in her brain. Right before she blacked out, Suzie heard Dee Dee shout, “Start the projector Becky!”

* * *

As Ivy Leaf scored another touchdown against hated rival New Hampshire Tech, the two extremely attractive young women in a box near the 50-year line jumped up and down in excitement. Most of the male fans nearby got excited looking at them, as both were well-endowed and their breasts went up and down in their matching shear pink tops.

“This is great, it’s the best Homecoming game I’ve ever been to,” said the woman with sandy brown hair.

“Get serious, we only graduated from here 5 years ago, we haven’t seen that many Homecoming games you ditz,” said the tall blonde with a smile.

“Hey, I know that,” said the brown haired women.

Suddenly, a red headed young woman came up the steps and stopped at the pair’s seats.

“Suzie, Suzie Wilcox?, is that you?” said the redhead.

“Judy!! Judy Miller,” said Suzie bouncing up and giving her a big hug. “I haven’t seen you since graduation. Oh, it’s so good to see you! How have you been?”

“Fine, I’m now Dr. Judy Miller and I teach alternative lifestyle courses here at Ivy Leaf. Sort of part of the establishment now.”

“That’s super neato,” said Suzie. “You were always into that guiding lesbians though life stuff. I’m so happy for you.”

“I know at the end you weren’t too active but I always wondered what happened to you,” said Miller, who still didn’t understand why suddenly Suzie had stopped being a political activist and gave up all her immense power. “Hey, if you hadn’t stopped protesting we probably wouldn’t be standing here because you were about to eliminate football.”

“I know, I know,” sighed Suzie. “Like I said when I told you take over my club, I had some personal issues I needed to deal with involving my looks all my life and it was better if I did it in private, leave the militancy to others.

“But my life is pretty straightened out now, although of course you know Judy I’m definitely not straight (Suzie bent down and gave a bit wet kiss to Becky). I’m still involved with Becky. You remember her from college. We are as deeply in love now as when we first met here at Ivy Leaf. We live in California now and Becky co-hosts a morning talk show on TV. Isn’t that neat? I stay at home and take care of things and do some volunteer work.”

“You mean you’re a gay housewife,” said Miller who decided long ago she would never understand Suzie’s attitude change, all for the love of a cheerleader, the lowest form of women in Judy, and the old radical Suzie’s, opinion.

“C’mon Judy, you know I could never get politics completely out of my system. I’m the state chairwoman of the Log Cabin Republicans, it’s a national organization for Republicans who happen to be gay.”

With that statement, Judy shook her head, said her goodbyes, and left.

“Judy was a good friend, back in my dark time, before I met you,” said Suzie as she kissed Becky on the cheek.

“That’s fine. Hey remember, Auntie Dee Dee we have to see afterward in the psychology department, you need your yearly treatment or you won’t feel well,” said Becky.

“Sure,” said Suzie brightly. “Hopefully she’s got the bugs out. Last time her mind control machine totally flopped. Two weeks later I was totally thinking on my own. Clear as a bell.”

Becky looked at Suzie with wide eyes. “You mean, you are not controlled anymore. You have independent thought. You didn’t call the cops? Why are still with me?”

“You know, I did think of leaving you, I was pretty mad when I began remembering everything clearly. I thought about leaving you and going back to my old life; protesting and getting arrested and causing trouble and making a ruckus. And then I remembered how miserable I was personally when I was doing that. You know, even when you first took my mind over, part of me was glad.

“You kept your original promise. You have given me a good life, and you were right about lots and lots of sex from you. I decided if it was between going back to being a lonely angry militant protestor or your happy little fuck toy. I’ll take being the fuck toy.

“At least this way I get to see some good football games, and the hottie cheerleaders too.”