The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WHAT’S HAPPENING TO US?

PLEASE TELL US!

BY THE SLAVER.

Eric Cesc woke on top of his bed, he tried to remember what had happened, and how he had got home. But all he could remember was going to work, and going to lunch at a Burger King, at about 12:15 P.M. He then remembered leaving the Burger King just before closing time. That could not be right, that place closed at about 1 A.M.

Eric tried again to remember what happened, but he couldn’t. He suddenly found that his dick was rock hard, and he wanted to jerk himself off. He tried to stop, but he could not. No matter how hard he tried to stop jerking himself off, he could not stop. His dick was by now sore from all the wanking it was getting, but still he could not cum. Faster, and faster his hand went, but still he could not cum. While he was jerking his cock, he noticed that there was a salty, bitter taste in his mouth. Just as he thought he would never cum, or stop jerking his cock again, his hand fell away from his cock, but he was still rock hard, and couldn’t cum.

After a little time Eric decided to get up, as he stood up he noticed that his throat felt sore. Cesc stood by the bed, why had his throat and mouth started to hurt?

He walked over to the mirror in the corner of his room, and looked at himself. What looked back at him was a person with a slim 5/7 body, blue eyes and dark black hair. He could still not remember what had happened the day before. Eric saw the time: 8:45 A.M he was going to be late for work. He dressed and left for work.

Terry Hall woke with a groan. He found that he was lay naked on the floor of a men’s room, on the top floor of the office building, were he worked. His uniform was in a pile be the washbasin. As he stood up Hall noticed that there was a tight metal device on his dick, a metal cuff locked behind his ball sacs held it on. The device forced his dick to point down-would. As Hall stood up he felt something large, and metal was up his butt. He walked over to the sink, he turned side-ways so he could see what was up his butt in the mirror over the sink. He could see a long wide metal base, which seemed to fill his whole butt-crack. The whole of his butt seemed to be covered in some sort of flexible clear substance, which Hall could see no way of removing. Hall turned, and bent down to pick up his uniform. As he turned , he saw the clock on the opposite wall. Hall saw the time: 9:15 A.M. Hall had no memory of the last day, after he started he security round at 12:15 P.M, the start of the lunch break. He quickly dressed, and left the men’s room. He would have to deal with his cock, and butt later. He made his way down to the guard’s office.

When Cesc got to work, he found that there were two new security guards in the guard’s office. It seemed funny but the guards seemed familiar to Eric. He asked about the two old guards, and was told that they had been moved to a new job. He looked around for Hall, but could not see him. Eric looked at the guards again, both men seemed very sexy looking in their uniforms, and as for those tight pants that showed off their large cocks. Eric was shocked by these thoughts.

Shocked Eric walked to his office, after a few minutes walking Cesc saw that he was not heading to his office, but was near one of the research laboratories. He was puzzled, he worked nowhere near this part of the building. He turned to leave, and suddenly everything went black.

Just after Cesc had left the office, Hall entered. He was shocked to see two large built, young, bold headed men, wearing security uniforms in the office.

“Who are you two?” he asked, looking at the two men. “We’re the new men, don’t you remember. We started yesterday. Smith and Jones were sent to a new job.”

Hall could not remember, a loud humming noise had started in the back of his head. The guards did seem familiar. Hall looked at the two men, they both seemed sexy looking. Those bold heads of theirs, Hall just wanted to run his tongue over them. He was shocked by these thoughts. As he left the office the two men just smiled at each other.

Eric Cesc was a well-liked man; he worked in the offices of a research company. But he had a secret, one, which only one other person knows about. Four years ago Eric had had an one night stand with a woman, he didn’t even know her name. It was wham, ban and goodbye. He liked it that way, but the woman came looking for him, with their baby son. Eric had wanted nothing to do with ever of them, he had just moved away and got the job he was now at. About a year after, Eric had met Professor Graham, who had just started working for the Research Company. They had become friends, and in a drunken binge one night Eric had told Graham his secret.

Hall was doing a security check of the offices, or so he thought. He still could not remember what had happened yesterday. Suddenly he was outside one of the research laboratories; puzzled he looked around, his morning round was nowhere near this part of the building. Suddenly everything went black.

Eric woke to find he was in his bed, covered by just a sheet. He just lay in his bed, after about ten minutes, and nothing had happened he got up. As he pulled the sheet off, he saw that his body was completely hairless, and that his hard-on had not gone away. He could not remember anything of the day before, only that he left for work.

Eric got out of bed, and walked over to the mirror, to look at himself. Looking in the mirror, he got his second shock. Around his neck was a thick metal collar, a bit like a dog collar. There seemed that the collar was sealed closed, and could not be removed. His head was now completely bold, as was his body. The whole for his body itched, there was not one hair left on him at all. His five o’clock shadow was also gone. As he walked to his bathroom, to have a shower, Eric noticed that something was moving up, and down in his ass. He felt behind himself, and pulled out what was up his ass. Eric pulled out a lubed butt-plug, and throws it across the room. He then went and had a shower.

Half an hour later, he as dried himself down and dressing. He turned on the T.V. to catch the news, when the news came on he saw that it was Saturday, and 8:45 P.M.

He had lost nearly two days, what the hell was happening to him.

Suddenly he had a memory flash. Eric Cesc was kneeling on the floor in a room, it was cold but well lit. He was naked, and there was some sort of foam all over him. Eric could feel something in his mouth going in and out, it hurt his mouth, but he did not want to stop. His mouth was suddenly full of something, something that tasted like nothing on earth. It was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. What ever was in his mouth kelp going in, and out, going in deeper with each push. Eric fell to his knees on his bedroom floor, the T.V was still turned on, but he could not hear it.

Cesc had another memory flash. He was in the same room, but this time he was laying naked, in some sort of dentist’s chair. There was a ball gag in his mouth. Over his head was a transparent dome connected to a strange-looking machine by a flexible metal arm. The machine was on a raised dais. The base of the machine was low and flat and square, its shape not unlike that of a video-recorder. Rising from the flat base was an opaque central column, short and wide with a sort of black dome in top. Dials and meters were set into the machine’s base. This machine was in turn connected to an elaborate console that stood against a far wall. Cesc fell onto his bedroom floor, covered in sweat. He decided to go round to Graham’s home, he mite know what was happening.

Security Chief hill woke up on the men’s room floor again. He had a bad taste in his mouth, and it hurt. As he stood up, he suddenly had a memory flash. Hill was laying on the floor, a ball gag in his mouth, it felt like someone was shaving his head. Another memory flash. His mouth was suddenly full of something, something that tasted like nothing on earth. Suddenly everything went black.

Professor Graham was a tall, good-looking man, with long dirty blond hair, that was pulled back off his face. He seemed surprised to see Eric. “I thought you were on vacation?” he said. When he spoke, his voice had just the faintest tinge of an Australian accent. He also had an air of brisk no-nonsense efficiency about him. “Well, you have a problem, Cesc?” He never called Eric by his first name.

“I...I...er” Stammered Cesc. “What do you mean, I’m on vacation. Since when?” he asked Graham.

“Since Wednesday, why?” replied Graham.

Hall sat down heavily in a chair, and in one go hardly stopping for breath he told Graham all he remembered about the last four, or five days. Finally he stopped.

“I can not see what you think I can do for you. You should see a doctor as soon as possible. Now if you exercise me, in exactly three and a half minutes I have a visit from my nephew.” Graham stood and walked over to the door, and opened it. “Now is they’re anything else?” he asked sternly, Eric stood up and leafed Graham’s house. Graham closed the door behind him.

Eric was surprised to find that he had not walked home, but to the parking lot behind the Burger King across from where he worked. Suddenly a thought struck him: Graham said he was meeting his nephew, but Graham was an only child. Just like the last times everything went black.

This time when Eric Cesc woke he was outdoors, lying on the ground, in trees and bushes on the far side of the parking lot. He was completely naked, but for the collar around his neck. As he raised his head, a funny taste came to his mouth. The sun was just setting. As he got up, he noticed that there was something, or someone lying next to him. He looked down, and was shocked to see that it was Hall. Hall was naked, but for the metal device on his dick, his butt was unplugged. The two men decided to go to the research building. Both men run as fast as they could, so as not to be seen by any body. They reached the building with out being seen. Both men lent against the wall to catch their breath. Suddenly a side door burst open and standing in the doorway was a figure, the figure was completely covered from head to foot in a radiation suit, it’s features obscured by the visored helmet. Both men were shocked by what they saw. But before either man could say anything, every thing went black.

Eric Cesc woke to find himself lying naked on the floor of one of the laboratories of the research building. He looked round the room; near were he lay, he could see the machine from his memory flash. Next to him on the floor lay Hall. The figure in the radiation suit was nowhere in sight. On the Wall in front of Eric was an assortment of metal frames, attached to two of these frames were two figures covered from head to toe in tight black rubber, a faint buzzing sound could be heard, and the figures were moaning quietly. There were large rubber tubes on their dicks, as Eric looked closer he could see that the ends of the rubber tubes went to small black boxes on the sides of the metal frames the men were strapped to. The buzzing noise suddenly got slightly louder, as did the moans from the rubber-covered figures. Who started to try, and thrust their hips back and fourth?

“You see my two friends on the wall were very good subjects for my machine.” Said the figure in the radiation suit, pointing to the two black rubber-covered figures on the wall. He had just come into the laboratory. “They were once Jones and Smith, I replaced them with two of my men.” The figure’s voice was muffled. The security guards walked into the laboratory.

“ But you and Hill were much better subjects. One dose of my machine, and you both were mine.” Cesc found he could not move, or speak. The figure in the radiation suit reached forward, and grabbed Eric’s balls in one of his hands. With the other hand the figure encased Eric Cesc’s balls in a tight black rubber sack, which reduced the size of his balls by half, and restricted Cesc’s ability to ejaculate.

“I think it’s time you know what is happening, and why.” Said the figure. The figure reached up, and pulled off the helmet. Cesc was shocked to see Professor Graham’s face looking down at him. Graham sneered at Cesc.

“I’ve waited nearly four years for this. To get revenge for my sister, whom you used, and then just left to bring up you’re son on her own.” Graham sneered, Cesc could not take in what he was being told.

“You see, I was out the country when you had your fun with my sister. Her name is Ann, if you remember. I returned just after your son, Sam was born.” Graham nodded to the guards. They picked up Cesc, and carried him over to the dentist’s chair, and bound him down.

“It was very hard for her on her own, but about two years age she met my now brother-in-law.” Said Graham., as he walked over to the machine’s control console. The transparent dome was placed over Cesc’s head.

“Now, this machine is an invention of mine, it can change a person’s behaviour, or completely change their personality, be neural impulses sent to the behaviour or personality centres of the brain.” Said Graham.

“Hill, and my two rubber-men will only have their behaviour changed, you will have the complete works. With a nasty twist.”

Professor Graham started the machine, his hands moved over the control console. The machine began humming with power. Power continued to build up in the machine, the dials on the front panel of the machine began climbing steadily. The whole machine began pulsing with power, a steady high-pitched electronic sound could be heard. The sound seemed to fill Eric Cesc’s head. He found it hard to think, his mind seemed to be filled with the sound. His brain felt like thousands of ants was running around in his head. The sound rose to a high-pitched scream, the machine glowed brighter with power, and then the power cut out. Graham looked at Cesc, he was laying still, covered in sweat. The guards untied him, and laid him on the floor.

“On your hands and knees, boy.” Cried Graham, walking over to Eric. Cesc complied and crouched on the floor. Cesc’s butt was in the air, as he rested on his hands and knees. Cesc felt his butt-hole quivering, as Graham run his tongue up and down his butt crack. “AHH...FUCKK.” Cesc cried out as Graham pushed two of his fingers inside of his butt. Graham kept his fingers still for a few moments, then shifted them round, dragging them across some magical spot deep inside Cesc. Cesc moaned again, Graham just kept circling his fingers on that magical spot.

“OH!..UHU...AHH!” moaned Cesc, he could feel the muscles in his butt spasm with pleasure.

“That feel good, Cesc?” asked Graham, as he still gently rubbed that spot deep inside of Eric’s butt. Cesc just moaned loudly, and thrust his hips.

Cesc’s butt was virgin tight, and Graham knew it would take some messaging to loose it up, and open wide enough to take a massive piece of man. The deepest groans of lust and passion escaped Cesc’s mouth. Simultaneously, Graham slid his whole hand inside of Eric Cesc, down to the first knuckles. He began to twist his hand in Cesc’s butt like a spatula, Cesc’s butt spread open wider and wider. Finally Graham pulled his hand out of Cesc’s stretched butt. Cesc fell to the floor.

Graham flipped Cesc over onto his back, and knelt between Cesc’s legs. He then released Cesc’s dick, which became rock hard at one, and then he placed each of Cesc’s legs over each of his shoulders.

Graham then plunged his monster, erect dick into Cesc’s virgin butt. Graham wasn’t slow or gentle about it, he just rammed it straight in.

Cesc’s eyes widened and his body stiffened, Cesc opened his mouth to scream, and one of the guards shoved his hard cock into Cesc’s open mouth. Eric’s body went limp.

Both men fucked Cesc’s face and butt for the next fifteen minutes. Suddenly, without warning, Cesc’s dick erupted. Thick ropes of cum flew straight into the air, to land on his chest, or the floor. Both men still furiously fucked Cesc’s mouth, and butt. Graham plunged deeper into Eric; his cock let loose a flood of cum into Eric’s butt. Seconds later the guard cum into Cesc’s mouth.

Eric was then placed back into the chair; and the transparent dome was put on his head. Graham walked over to the control panel. But this time, he slid a floppy disk into a slot in the base of the machine.

The machine was turned on. Inside Cesc’s head he could hear a voice.

“YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A ‘DOGGIE’. A NICE SLEEK ONE, YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A RETRIEVER.” Said the voice. Cesc moaned, as the voice invaded his brain, but he socked up what he was told. “YOU’RE BECOME A REALLY CUTE BITCH IN HEAT, AND PERMANTLY SERVICING OTHER ‘DOGGIES’ SEXUAL NEEDS. The hum of the machine grows louder; Eric’s eyes started to glaze over. “YOU’LL HAVE TO BE ‘IN HEAT’ ALL THE TIME, TO KEEP THEM INTERESTED. YOU WILL ONLY BARK FROM NOW ON, AND WALK ON ALL FOURS.”

“Arf...Arf..” agreed Cesc.

“Are you ready for your new life, bitch?” said Graham.

“Arf..Arf...howw” Cesc was fully ready to comply. Eric was released from the chair, and place on all fours. As soon as he was on the floor, ‘DOGGIE CESC’ crawled over to the control panel, and lifted up his back leg, and peed up the panel. Graham fitted a lead to the collar around Eric’s neck, and tied it to one of the frames on the wall.

“What the fuck is going on here, I ought come over there and bust your sorry ass!” Cried Hall, trying to get up from the floor. Graham walked over to Hill. Graham smiled, knowing that he’d soon have Hill eating out of his hand—or better yet, taking cock up the ass, and in his mouth.

Graham spoke to Hill. “Soon, you will be a good little cock-slut, my friend. You of cause remember the new security guards?” The security guards that Hill had spoke to stepped in front of Hill. “Of cause you do, you were all over them the other day. You must really love sucking dick?” Graham nodded to the security guards. They placed Hill on all fours.

One of the security guard stepped forward, slowly he lowered his zipper, and he reached into his pants and pulled out his monster dick. Hill was on the swollen dick in seconds. He sucked on the dick like it was the last thing he would do. The security guard moaned as he humped Hill’s handsome face, his hands on the back of Hill’s head, keeping it in place as he fucked the poor guy’s face. Hill tried to speak, but all that come out was muffled mumbles. The guard began to moan aloud. “Ohh....I’ve got a cum! Oh yeah, you good little cock-sucker.” Hill gagged as cum shot into his mouth, and went right down his throat. The security guard slipped his limp dick out of Hill’s mouth.

Graham came up behind Hill, he pulled out his hard dick, and pressed it into Hill’s butt. He then pushed harder. “Yeah. I’m fucking your brains out man, you will fucking loving every minute. You love having man’s dick stuck up your ass, and down your throat. Once Graham’s dick had entered Hill’s ass, Graham had total control over Hill.

Hill was completely out of it and didn’t even acknowledge Graham. All he could say was “Oh... fuck me. Oh yeah... fuck me...pleassss...ahh.” Graham pounded Hill’s ass for ten minute, suddenly he shot cum deep into Hill.

Graham had Hill placed in the chair, and the transparent doom over his head. Graham slipped another floppy disk into the machine, and it was turned on. Hill heard a voice inside his head.

“YOU ARE NOW A SEX-TOY OF THE NEW SECURITY GUARDS. YOU WILL FILL THEIR SEXUAL NEEDS. YOU WILL ACT NORMALY, WHEN YOU ARE NOT FILL THEIR SEXUAL NEEDS.” Hill’s eyes glazed over “SLEEP NOW, WHEN YOU WAKE YOU WILL REMEMBER NOTHING, BUT WHAT YOU HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD. Hill feel into a deep sleep, he was carried out of the laboratory be the security guards.

A tall bold-headed man entered the laboratory, Graham untied ‘DOGGIE CESC’ and gave the lead to the tall bold-headed man. Cesc was taken away, to his new life. On the guards’ return, Graham had them take the two rubber-men down from the frames on the wall. The black boxes on the frames were opened, inside were two glass vials, each was full, of a thick, white, sticky liquid. The vials were full of cum. The two men had had their final treatment on the machine. They were led away, to their new life, as two of four, sperm donors in an I.V.F. clinic.

Hill woke to find that he was in his own bed, and that his cock was rock hard. He grabbed his cock, and started to wank. Faster and faster went his hand. He felt his balls tighten, and his cock get harder. Suddenly it was all over; he had a massif orgasm. Cum sprayed every were, all over the sheets, and Hill’s body.

Hill pulled the cum soaked sheet off himself, and went and had a shower. After which he dressed, and left for work. When he arrived at work, Hill went on his rounds, when he reached the top floor of the office building he went straight to the men’s room.

Hill entered the rest room, locking the door behind him. Standing in the middle of the men’s room was one of the new security guards, completely naked, his cock erect. Hill dropped his pants, and shorts, and knelt in front of the guard. He then swallowed the guard’s cock, and started to give him a blowjob. Hill had started his new life, as a sex-toy.

The tall bold-headed man took Eric Cesc to a cellar, somewhere near Graham’s lab. In the cellar were four large built men, all of whom were ‘Male Doggies’, they turned and looked as the bold-headed man brought ‘DOGGIE CESC’ into the cellar. The four men were on all fours, at the sight of Cesc, all four ‘Doggies’ had lust in their eyes. Bold-headed man removed the lead, and left Cesc in the middle of the cellar on all fours.

Bold-headed man stood at the top of the cellar’s steps, and watched what happened. The four ‘Doggies’ circled Cesc, barking. Suddenly the largess ‘Doggie’ leapt on top of Eric. The ‘Doggie’ was coupled to Eric, in doggie style, fucking him rapidly. Cesc seemed in distress; the ‘Doggies’ powerfully compact, muscled body was causing strain on Eric Cesc’s slimmer frame. Both ‘Doggies’ were soon totally engrossed in their fast-action fucking activities. “ARF..ARF..HOWW.” barked the ‘Male Doggie’ as he cum. No sooner had he pulled out of Cesc, then another of the ‘Doggies’ coupled with Eric Cesc, and started fucking him rapidly, doggie style. Before the night was out, all four ‘Doggies’ would have coupled with Eric Cesc. Cesc was now totally engrossed into his new life style.

THE END: