The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

...What You Wish For

Chapter 3:

Things progressed slower than you might expect. I had to consolidate my power. Select certain school administrators to control and rearrange some lives. I did not want to rush into anything at this point. It certainly had not helped my dad and I wanted to be careful. The first thing I had Julie and Sandy help me with was my instructions. I needed something more general that could be spoken to anyone. We realized that the original script was too inclusive for just anyone. We finally came up with this. We kept the original script with some alterations so it was only for girls. Here are the two finalized scripts:

Anyone:

This is for woman in general but more specifically potential sex slaves.

I know, I know but it was worth repeating, there were just to many flaws in the original. I certainly did not want some hairy football player accidentally getting the hots for me.

Things were finally set. I was set to speak to the general assembly a week from Thursday, mandatory attendance. If we missed anyone my servants would tell me. I still had not increased my sex slaves. Nadia and Sally were in what Julie referred to as the second group. Sex slaves but not that overwhelming absolute fanatical love/lust/sex slave group that Julie and Sandy belonged to. So far Julie and Sandy were the only ones I had altered and the changes were not detectable. I was tempted to call Sandy’s college “friend” and make him impotent. He really had done a number on her. Not that I was better but at least she was happy, after all I had told her to be.

* * *

That is where we stood (or lay) on a late Wednesday afternoon only two weeks and a few days since I had made my wishes. Sandy was busy with the senior cheerleaders and I was busy with Julie and Nadia. Julie shaved her twat each morning these days; she liked having her cunt naked for her master and lover. Julie was once again on a subject near and dear to her heart.

“Master darling you need a girlfriend that is you age.”

“You and Sandy seemed obsessed with this subject, tell me again why I need a girlfriend.” Nadia said nothing as usual; much to my surprise this whole unconditional love thing seemed to give both Julie and Sandy a lot of leeway. My other slaves added little just followed commands as they were instructed to do. Those two really pushed to get certain things they believed I needed.

“You can’t control everyone master darling. We think you need to conceal your growing harem by having a girlfriend that loves you unconditionally and will serve you without fail. This will be your public relationship.”

“Why does it have to be Sarah? Of all the girls in the school she is the least likely choice. I have known her since when, the fourth grade and in all that time she has said what seven...eight words tops. Besides she dates the star half back of the football team and who would believe she would dump an all state potential pro football player for me.”

“First she is the best looking girl in the whole school.”

“Sandy is better.”

“You can’t date Sandy. Second until you gained your powers she was the one person who could sway public opinion. Finally, she should belong to you, after they way she has treated you she should be like Nadia, just a sex slave but you need a girlfriend that is like me so instead of being just a sex slave you should reward her by making her like Sandy and I.”

“Do you want Nadia to love me as you do?”

“...No I don’t think she is right for that you should just keep her as a sexual plaything. Now that it is all decided lets get back to fucking and sucking.”

“Your just a horney little slut aren’t you?”

“You should know master darling,” Julie said as she spread her legs giving me access to her nether regions. “By the way Sandy will have the entire senior cheer squad at her apartment tonight it will be the perfect opportunity to enslave the whole bunch.” She said this as she held my face to her desire soaked pussy.

Did I forget to mention that every female I fucked I ordered to be disease free? Just thought I’d mention that.

I felt nervous as I approached Sandy’s apartment door. Not only had Julie picked out my clothes and dressed me after sharing a shower with me she had also driven me over.

Sandy greeted me at the door acting like I barely knew her when in reality I knew every inch of that luscious body of hers.

“Come in, come in, ladies you all know Jake, he is going to give us a little talk.”

“Why should we listen to this loser San...Ms. O’Malley?”

“Because Sarah he is going to speak at the assembly next week and everyone at school needs to hear what he has to say. I am giving you girls the chance to hear first hand.”

Sarah flounced back into her seat. She sat there her arms folded over her ample chest looking very unhappy. She and the seven other girls were all in their skimpy cheer outfits. I don’t know who approved those outfits but I had heard rumors that some parents wanted them replaced with something more conservative. “Well go ahead looser get it over with.”

The girls were all beautiful most of them I had known for years. Yet there was not a single black girl on the squad, in fact the Chinese girl (again rumor) was only on the squad because they needed a gymnast. Sarah actually stood out over the rest, I am not sure what it was maybe just her queen bee personality.

I began to read from my paper. With the first words several pairs of eyes turned to look at Sandy as if to say how could you betray us, soon however this changed after all they were all they were eager to serve and please me master in any way I might desire.

Sarah was the quickest to kneel before me she was very sorry she had said anything that might have harmed or offended me. In fact she offered to kill herself to earn my forgiveness. Of course several of the girls offered to do it for her. I would not allow any of it. Instead I had all the girls except Sarah remove everything but their micro skirts. Than I had them perform semi-naked cheers while I admired them and sampled each of their pussys. Sarah was only allowed to watch. This left the other girls feeling superior to her so I had to tell them to treat her as they always had. Our entire plan was to have the girls do cheers before I spoke. Sandy felt this would maximize attendance and reduce the potential number of non-slaves at the school. I didn’t fuck any of them but sent all of them home, except of the Chinese girl. I wanted to share some Chinese pussy with Sandy, chopsticks optional. Before sending her on home Tina joined the middle group of sex slaves.

Although Sarah tried twice to meet with me prior to Thursday I just avoided her. I intended to enjoy her sexual enslavement.

To my surprise the assembly went off without a hitch the entire high school was mine to do with as I pleased. Sarah and her boyfriend Steve met me in the new lounge. It was supposed to be a senior lounge but in reality it was my room to screw my slaves without interruption. No one was allowed to enter unless instructed by me. Sarah was not surprised to find Sandy waiting. I had her lay out the plan. After all it was her idea.

Before you judge me hear me out. Steve was a bully I had been on the receiving end of his physical abuse for years. Apparently Sarah had been as well for the last year or so.

The plan was for me to catch Steve molesting her in the stairwell during classes. I was to be the hero and Sandy was to step in before I got hurt. Not that Steve would hurt me. It all went as planned. I was the hero and Steve was suspended for a week, well not completely he needed to be eligible to play in the next big game. The rest was easy as far as everyone but Sarah was concerned. My mom had money (remember) and Sarah had confessed his previous abuse. Her parents pushed us together and when she agreed to go out with me they were happy. I didn’t need for Sarah to defrost right away. After all I had the entire cheer squad plus my growing harem of sluttish housewives.

With Sandy and Julie’s help Sarah’s attitude toward me slowly changed, by the time three weeks had passed she was climbing the walls. She was so totally in love with me (her words) she desperately needed to fuck me and I was just to busy screwing everyone else to have time for her (again her phrasing). She became more demanding of sex as she reached her full and absolute fanatical love/lust/sexual need potential and still I didn’t fuck her. By this time she was a brazen hussy at school and everywhere else but public and her house; she was all over me and was shameless in her aggressiveness. Finally I decided it was time to complete this project and get back to work after all I only had 21 of the 249 homes in my subdivision under my sexual domination. Also, with the exception of Sarah, still no one else loved me like Sandy and Julie.

Sarah and I had a big date Friday night I had spoken with her family and they did not expect her back until Sunday afternoon. Julie and her family were away for the weekend and I was “house-sitting” Julie had stocked the house with food for Sarah and I and outfits that were Sarah’s size. Sarah did not know what was going to happen. She just knew that I was her date for homecoming and she was going to do her best to ensure that I fucked her brains out. She was getting desperate I still had yet to go down on her or allow her to do so to me. Yet she had witnessed several cheer orgies since that fateful night I had enslaved her closest girlfriends.

At the homecoming Sarah was crowned queen (of course) I was not king. I had made a general announcement after being nominated that I did not want to be homecoming king. So of course I got not a single vote. Power is good. The winner was Steve I must say I was shocked. I guess without direction slaves will not just continue as they had before. Sarah whispered that there were very few votes for homecoming king since every girl that I had screwed and Sarah had not bothered to vote. She refused to dance with him and I ended up dancing the king and queen dance with Sarah while he stood there.

Sarah was happy to duck out early and asked if I had a hotel room for the night I told her no to which she gave a disappointed moue. But she snuggled against me a slipped her hand into my lap she was very happy to find I did not make her remove her hand and soon had me unzipped, out and hard. She leaned over further after removing her seatbelt and began to suck. Since her head was down she did not know where we were going. When I pulled into the garage she looked up.

“This isn’t my house or yours.” She smiled brightly.

“No its Julie’s house.” Her smile faded.

“Are they waiting here for you, I...I was hoping that tonight you would make love to me and just me.”

“And if I wanted to have a manage et trios, what would you say to that?”

“I would be a little disappointed but as long as you fuck me tonight you can have the entire choir singing naked as background music.”

“It is just the two of us Sarah, just you and I for the entire weekend. We have the house to ourselves and your family does not expect you back until Sunday afternoon.” She was all over me kissing and hugging me. She began removing her dress right there. I stopped her and got her into the house. In the master bedroom there was a Champaign bottle chilling and a choice of sheer and naughty negligees.

“Oh Jake it’s wonderful.” She kissed me deep and full pressing against me and practically forcing me onto the bed in her urgency to couple with me. She stood over me as I lay half on the bed undoing her top allowing her breast to fall free; she undid her hair like a goddess striping for her human lover. She let her dress drop revealing a garter belt holding her stockings and a black lace thong. She quickly lost the thong and climbed on top quickly impaling herself on my rock hard member.

“Don’t you want me to lick and suck your pussy Sarah?”

“Later lover I have been aching for this for months, I cccan’t even think of doing anything else until I feel you coming inside of me. Please don’t make me stop please lover.” She pleaded with real urgency. She worked me hard thrusting me deep inside of her than lifting until I had less than an inch in her than plunging me deep inside of her again. She came at almost every thrust before long she made no sense at all, she was like a sexual animal living only to fuck, no brains, no words just sheer sexual need. Finally I came deep inside of her she screamed out her biggest orgasm yet and than fainted.

I was a little out of it myself. When I recovered I checked to ensure she still breathed. I moved her over to lay on the bed and moved to stand. She whimpered and opened her eyes.

“You’re not going to leave me are you, you are going to stay with me and keep me aren’t you?” Her plea had more than a hint of desperation to it.

“Of course I will stay Sarah, I plan to keep you forever.” She sighed and looked relieved in fact tension that I had not even notice faded from her. “Sarah what was wrong?”

“I was afraid you were just going to fuck me and leave me, I haven’t been very nice to you over the years and I was sure I deserved whatever you planned to do to me. But you said you plan to keep me so I am happy, lover...master lover.”

I raised an eyebrow at this. “Well Sandy and Julie have names for you, I think I should be allowed one too. In public I will just leave off the master part. After all I am your girl friend now.” I sighed.

“Lets take a quick shower, than you can model these outfits and I will give your pussy the licking it deserves.”

“Ohhh that sends chills down my spine yes by all means lets shower whatever you say lover master, I think I like that name better.”

Sarah insisted on washing me first it didn’t take long for me to realize that she had one true goal in mind and my now rock hard cock was thoroughly clean. “Sarah, I think my cock is clean now perhaps you should finish up.”

She pouted prettily I might add, “Ok lover master I just need to rinse you off.” With that she briefly directed the stream of water on my cock and than kneeled in the tub and began to lick and suck my rod while she held my balls in her hands.

“What are you doing?”

She paused, “Rinsing you off inside and out,” and than quickly returned to her efforts. She continued doing an excellent job and soon had me bursting in her mouth she devoured every drop she could before standing. I proceeded to wash her body concentrating on her pussy but when I went to return the favor she stopped me.

“No lover master you might hurt your knees. Lets dry off and I can lay on the bed and you can concentrate on my pussy without any distractions.”

“You seemed able to concentrate on my cock with no distractions.”

“That’s because yours is the only cock for me, while my pussy is one of many, trust me lover master you will enjoy me more in comfort.”

We quickly dried each other and headed for the bed.