The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

...What You Wish For

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Hi my name is Jake and this is my story. First let’s get a few things straight. I am smart but not brilliant. At 6′4″ you might think I’d make a good basketball player well forget it. My legs are too short, I have minimal coordination, and I have no vertical jump. Plus I have a big frame and I admit I am a little chubby. I was a flop as a football too. Aside from being taller than most I was just an above average but not outstanding guy. Looks: I am no stud, my younger brother he is a stud; he has girls crawling all over him. Me I have an appalling lack of self-confidence when it comes to girls. You would think with a thick cock, over 8″ long, I would have more confidence. Guys that I know I am superior to in looks and smarts have no problem getting laid because they know how to smooth talk the girls. Combine that with a lack of ambition and that is me in a nutshell, an 18-year-old high school senior with little chance of being a great success at anything.

We live in a very nice upscale neighborhood. I say very nice because of the 250 homes in our subdivision I would say that 249 have at least one hot looking woman between the ages of 21 and 40 living there. This does not count all of their daughters. The one house that doesn’t, you guessed it mine. My dad died about five years ago leaving my mom very well off. I have an older sister and a younger brother as I said. Neither my mother nor sister is all that much to look at, especially in this neighborhood. Not only are there literally hundreds of hot women but from the first warm day of spring to the last day of Indian summer they are out and about in their skimpy outfits. This is my life, a hard on almost every day and no relief other than self-relief in sight.

That is until my life changed. My mother decided that the attic needed a good cleaning, like usual that meant that I needed to clean it. I am not saying that my sister and brother did not do their fair share but it sure seemed like it to me. Somehow they were always busy and I was always available.

I had made pretty good head way that fateful Saturday afternoon when I came across it. Not much to look at an old filthy bottle, it was glass but did not look like anything that had once held pop or wine. I found it in a box of my dad’s stuff. I was trying to clean it off with a rag when the top came off and a really gross, smelly, and thick smog came out of the bottle. I dropped it thinking that it was some kind of poison gas. Within seconds I could see what looked like a man in an Arabian nights get up. He was not kind or friendly looking in fact that would be the opposite of what he looked like. I scampered back, I forgot to mention that I had fallen as I backed up in terror.

“Well oh master, what do you wish for?” He said with a sneer and no hint of servility.

“What do you mean?”

He sighed with obvious exasperation. “I am the genie of the bottle for freeing me you will be granted three wishes, three and no more. Now what is your first wish?”

“Can I ask questions?”

“You are just like your father, fine what do you want to know?”

“My father?”

“I said you can ask questions but I decide which ones will be answered.”

“What can I wish for?”

“Anything you desire, except more wishes.”

“What would you wish for?”

“To be undisturbed.”

“What did my father wish for?”

“Next question, you only have two more questions, I am getting impatient.”

“What happens after you grant me my three wishes?”

“I return to my bottle and wait for the next fool to unleash me.”

“Will you tell me about your relationship with my father?”

“No. Now what are your wishes?”

I could tell I was not doing well so I thought carefully. “I wish that anyone I talk to will have to do whatever I tell them to do.”

“Granted! Next.” He said with a smirk.

“I am not ready for my next one yet. You however, want to tell me what mistakes I made.” I could see the anger and the struggle in his face I stepped back in fear. Finally he spoke but I could feel the danger.

“You made several mistakes: First while someone will obey, that is all unless you specifically command them they will carry out your order than do as they please presumably to you. Second if for example you tell them to love you they will but without context, meaning it will be real but with no reason so it is unlikely to last; plus there are all kinds of love and love doesn’t always last. Finally, a smart person can choose to interpret your commands in a number of ways, you may not like the results. Eventually one of them will succeed in killing you.”

“Fix it.”

“I can’t, unless that is another wish, is it?”

“No. Tell me about my father’s wishes, wait, you want to and will tell me honestly about my father’s wishes.”

“Your father made his first wish that he be surrounded by beautiful woman. As you can see beautiful woman surrounded him. When he realized they weren’t climbing all over him, he took his time with his second wish and finally wished to be successful at business. He was, his rise was rapid after the plane crash wiped out a number of people at his company. He was successful at business. For his final wish he wanted to earn $20 million in the next year, he insisted that it be legal and that no one else died for him to earn the money. He said he did not want anyone else’s death on his conscious. When he found out the next day that his company had placed a $20 million life insurance policy on him with his wife as beneficiary he tried to get me to come out but he had his three wishes. On the positive side very few mortals know when they will die.”

I was shocked this creature had caused not only my father’s death but also the death of hundreds perhaps thousands of other people. “You will grant this next wish the way I want it: I wish that I can not only control how people think and act and feel but that I can also command their bodies to change to serve me as I desire.”

“Granted, and your last wish?” He said in a churlish voice.

“You will grant this wish exactly the way I want it and will make no attempt to harm me or anyone else. I wish that you be sealed up alone in your bottle for all time and that you never again be released, ever.” He screamed as he returned to his bottle and than the bottle winked out and was gone, I assume forever.

I walked downstairs in shock unsure of what to do. All I really knew was that I had to be careful. I cleaned up; I had sweated some but did not stink. I went outside. There was Mrs. Jones; she was blond this month at 30 years old you would think she would settle for one color for more than a few months. Who knew what her real hair color was. She was slender with a great ass, standing at about 5′ 6″ tall. In the spring she showed up the first warm day with significantly larger breast than she had had in the fall. Rumor had it that it was a 30th birthday present. They lived right behind us so their backyard and ours shared a common boundary.

Monday was the third week of school; I knew I could skip out of it. I approached her warily, someone had told me that she felt creeped out by the way I looked at her. Maybe she should stop wearing such revealing clothing. “Hi Mrs. Jones, you will stand here and talk to me calmly and quietly.”

She stood unable to move or scream with a panicked look on her face. If anyone saw her like that I was in serious trouble.

“Mrs. Jones you will relax and look calm. Now listen closely to and obey these instructions. You will tell no one of our conversation if anyone ask just tell them I was saying hello. You will make no attempt to reveal that I have any kind of control over you to anyone in any way. You will not record in any manner this information for any reason. Tell me you understand and tell me your first name.”

“My name is Julie you bastard, I understand but I will make you pay somehow. Tell me what you are doing to me.”

“I am the one giving orders here. You will make no attempt to harm yourself, others, or me. You will continue on with your life just as you always have, except for the changes I make to you. Tomorrow after you put your kids on the bus and see your husband off to work you will prepare yourself for me. You will clean and prepare yourself as if you were going on a very important date, one that you hope will lead to sex. That includes sexy clothing. You will be ready by 9:30 am and wait for me. Tell me you understand this.”

“I understand that I am going to kill you somehow, but I will be ready for you by 9:30 am.” I noticed a smug look on her face.

“Tell what plans you have for Monday.”

She slumped a little. “I am supposed to have breakfast with my friend Kathy and I have a hair appointment at 10:30. You will not get away with this you little bastard, my husband will rip you apart.”

“Stop threatening to harm me, wait, you do not want to harm me. You will reschedule both items you mentioned with a good excuse and will not schedule anything else other than to be ready for me.”

“I will do what you said. How are you doing this? I could feel myself change I don’t want you to get hurt, for now. It doesn’t matter somehow I will be free of you.”

“Do you shave your pussy?” No answer, oops I had not ordered her to answer. “Answer my question...honestly.”

“No, I prefer a natural look I barely trim it for my bikini.” She looked mortified. What the hell did she mean by that crack, her hair and tits certainly were not natural?

“Shave yourself bare, Monday morning once your kids and husband are gone and before you get ready for me.” I was getting better at this.

Once again she looked defeated. “Ok.”

“Oh one more thing before you go, you will not set any traps of any kind for me. You are free to go now.” I turned and walked away. I was nervous waiting for her to scream and yell at me. Nothing happened. I looked back; she was going into her house.

I experimented a little Saturday night and Sunday, mostly to get my siblings to do some of the chores and my mother to think I was sick on Monday. By 9:00 am I was ready to go. I had shaved and showered and used mouthwash.

I was nervous and almost considered showering again. Why should I shower, I was the boss, but I wanted her to be happy. It was very confusing. At 9:25 I headed into the backyard and into hers, no one noticed me. Julie opened the door she looked nervous and frightened but she made no attempt to harm me. I told her to lead me to the master bedroom. I watched as she walked in front. She had done as I instructed and was wearing a very tight knit black dress. It was a sexy sight as she walked and I could make out the scrap of cloth she wore for panties. When we entered the room she just stood there all tense and terrified looking. I ordered her to kiss me.

She did it was like kissing a dead fish. I could smell her perfume and taste her minty breath but there was no passion behind her kiss. She felt like a sack in my arms. “Julie, tell me what you are up to and don’t lie.”

“I am kissing you as instructed.”

“Well put some passion into it, kiss me again.” It was better but she still felt stiff against me, almost rigid. “Tell me what the problem is.”

“What the problem is? Just what do you think the problem is? An 18-year-old boy is making me betray my marriage vows and obviously plans to rape me. That is what the problem is.”

“Why can’t you just relax and enjoy it? It will be over soon and who knows you might grow to like it or I might grow tired of you and you can go back to your former lifestyle.”

“I love my husband, I desire my husband, he is the only man I want and I will ever love or desire and you stand there and tell me that I might like it, or you might grow bored with me! You are an evil monster.”

“Answer me, you are telling me that you are in love and lust with your husband after what almost ten years, that you never felt any interest in anyone else?”

“Yes, he is the only one I love the only one I desire, you might be able to make me do things with you but deep down inside I will be hating you and I certainly will not enjoy anything you make me do. Now just get it over with.”

“Just remember Julie this is your own doing.” I moved closer to her.

“Listen carefully I want you to feel all of the love and desire that you feel for your husband, all of the loyalty and lust, none of the bad things only your mind and body and soul’s need for the one you love. Let it fill your whole being.” I watched as she stood there even with her eyes half closed I could see them shine with love and desire. “Now you will still feel this way but no longer know for whom these feelings are for, no imagine, taste, sound, scent, touch, just the emotions.”

Fear entered her face but faded, as she no longer remembered why she was afraid. “Feel your desire and love grow. It is going stronger with each passing second, it fills you completely eliminating your capacity to love anyone but your man, your sexual desire will be only for him, but you will engage in any sexual act he desires, you are loyal to only him, you will do anything for him. You will lie, cheat, steal, even kill, you will betray anything and everything for this man. Do you feel it?”

“Yes, yes I love him I want him I will do anything for him!” A worried look crossed her face. “Who is he? Who is this wonderful man that owns me so completely?”

“Neither your love nor your desire can fade, you will feel this way forever. You will not be jealous of his other woman; in fact you will encourage him to take other woman because you only want his happiness. He will always come first, before anyone else, especially you.”

“Yes, it is all true, nothing can change this.”

“That is right nothing can change this, even I cannot undo what has been done to you. Open your eyes Julie, look at me, see me, touch me, smell me, taste me, I am the one you love without condition or hesitation, I am the one you will belong to forever.”

She gasped as she if seeing me as if for the first time. Her body molded into mine as she kissed me passionately. Her tongue darting eagerly into my mouth, she murmured when she wasn’t kissing me, things like: “I love you, I adore you I worship you, take me, fuck me, I’m yours, only yours.”

I backed off to catch my breath. She took this as an invitation to undress. She pulled off her dress revealing no bra and a very skimpy piece of lace covering her pussy. “I shaved for you darling. My pussy is all clean and bare; I did it just for you. I can’t wait to see what it feels like. Fuck me take me, I’m yours I belong to you and only you. Please I need to feel you inside of me I love you so much.” Her face shown with love, lust, and complete adoration.

I began to think I had gone to far, than I recalled that it could not be undone, I had made sure of that. I told her to lie down on the bed. She spread her legs of her own accord stroking her pussy through the thin cloth. She came just looking at me. I ripped it off to look at her shorn cunt. It glistened with her desire and her musky scent of lust filled the room. I wanted to be able to satisfy both of our needs. “Julie?”

“Yes, Jake my love. Oh I like saying your name, just saying it almost makes me come, Jake, oh Jake...ohhhhhhhh Jake.” She lay back and that musky odor of her lust deepened throughout the room. She begged me to take her to do anything I wanted to her, she swore that she belonged to me and only me, for all time.

“Julie, listen to me, your pussy is changing, it will be multi-orgasmic in its response to me but it will change you will continue to come and taste the same as before but it will change. Whenever, I lick your pussy your juices will feed my sexual prowess. It will extend my ability to stay hard and allow me to have numerous orgasms. It will also refresh me enabling me to fuck you and others for hours at a time. Since you will need the energy to satisfy me your orgasms will refresh and energize you enabling you to go for hours on end.”

“Jake I can feel my pussy changing to serve you. Lick my pussy Jake, I know you will love it, taste my juices than fuck me, fuck me, my darling love.”

Which is exactly what I proceeded to do. I quickly found that although my fantasies were well rounded my experience was not. Fortunately Julie guided me and encouraged me once I told her it was ok to do so. After all I wanted her to be happy, just happy the way I wanted her to be.

I really do not want to go into details of my first real sexual experience. Lets just say that I needed the extra stamina to get it right, fortunately Julie was very patient with me. In fact 90 minutes later I was on my knees and lapping up her pussy juices while she came again and again as she kneeled on the bed her ass sticking up in the air. I was just about to place my fully revived cock in her eager pussy when the garage door opened.