The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Recent Additions

Added Amor Ex Machina; Bambie Knows Best; Bimbogirls; Campus Frolics; A Christmas Miracle; Countdown to Submission — Hypnosis Log; Dark Ride; Doctor Is Always Right (Archer Stories); Her Bimbofication; Hypnotic Bonds; Mother Daughters Best; New America; Rack My Brain; Service Doll 323; Showgirls and Sic Transic Alura. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Flame; 1 new chapter to From the Ruler’s Blog; 2 new chapters to The Most Beautiful Thing; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Aisling’s Antics; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 3 new chapters to Swinging Too Far and 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin).

Added All I Want For Christmas Is Happiness, Trust and Obedience; Angry Max [Chrystal Heights: 2075]; Bimbo Office — Her Takeover; Day One; The District Six Feminine Obedience Policy; Feather Dusters and Eager Kitties; Love and Obsession; Mike’s Enslavement; Miss Udders; Mother Christmas; My Freshman Master; Port Kepler 1 — Everybody Comes to the Black Hole; Portals; Relax and Listen and Stray to the Mind. Also added 3 new chapters to Activated; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Strobe; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to Choices; 1 new chapter to Christmas in the Park — SHR; 1 new chapter to Cinematic Debut; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to From the Ruler’s Blog; 1 new chapter to Here, Lair, and Everywhere; 1 new chapter to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Mommy Milk™; 2 new chapters to Mommy’s Boys; 1 new chapter to Monster Girl Almanac; 2 new chapters to Neat and Trim; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to Slut Coffee; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 2 new chapters to Trials and 1 new chapter to The Weirhaven Chronicles.

Added Are You Gonna Be My Girl; Bad Santa at The Mall. Festive Slavery.; Binding the Dark Spirit; Charity Starts At Home; Cosmic Odyssey 2: The Chain of Ice; Eat At Bambie’s: Would You Like Thighs With That?; Her Place; The Man In The Black Satin Trunks, With The Stars & Stripes Tatts.; Manifesto; The Manipulation of Giga Girl; Mother Sinks Best; Pop! (TheHandsThatLead); Redemption of the Demoniac Ass; Something to Remember Us By; The Three Sexy Ghosts of Christmas and Vive l’Empereur. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech; 1 new chapter to Choices; 1 new chapter to Christmas in the Park — SHR; 1 new chapter to Cinematic Debut; 1 new chapter to A Commanding Weakness; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Daniel’s Dilemma; 1 new chapter to Deep Space Adventures; 1 new chapter to The Devil’s Details; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Flame; 1 new chapter to From the Ruler’s Blog; 1 new chapter to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 6 new chapters to Repopulated; 2 new chapters to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to The Silver Leash; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One) and 1 new chapter to Tesseract Trance.

Added The Art of True Hypnotism: Domina Peggy; Believing In Santa Again; A Common Language; The Glow; Keep It Between the Lines; The Khepri Curse; My Friends Are Not What They Seem; Not a Dud; Paperwork; Quaranteam: Aisling’s Antics; Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing and Tesseract Trance. Also added 3 new chapters to Activated; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech; 3 new chapters to Choices; 1 new chapter to Christmas in the Park — SHR; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 2 new chapters to The Farm’s Treasure; 1 new chapter to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 2 new chapters to List of Rules; 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 2 new chapters to Repopulated; 3 new chapters to Rubber Bees!; 1 new chapter to Secrets of the Slavers’ Stockade; 1 new chapter to Slut Coffee; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One) and 1 new chapter to Trials.

Added Broken; Cinematic Debut; Daniel’s Dilemma; The Fertile Grove; Flame; The Ladies of Victory #2: The Hunt for Red Bimbette; Mommy’s Boys; Monster Girl Almanac; Mother Learns Best; Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix; Rubber Bees!; The Sleepover (Chrysostomon); Uncontolled AI; The Victim; The Wrong Dress and Zoo Time. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Strobe; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech; 3 new chapters to Choices; 1 new chapter to Christmas in the Park — SHR; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to From the Ruler’s Blog; 1 new chapter to The Great Trial: A “Fall Of Women” Story; 1 new chapter to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to LifeSim: Breeding Expansion; 2 new chapters to List of Rules; 2 new chapters to Onboarding (Lisa Teez); 2 new chapters to The Pendants; 2 new chapters to Repopulated; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to The Silver Leash; 1 new chapter to Slut Coffee; 1 new chapter to The Weirhaven Chronicles and 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale.

Added Balls in Your Mouth; Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech; Christmas in the Park — SHR; Cosmic Odyssey 1: When the Hourglass Runs Out; From the Ruler’s Blog; List of Rules; Onboarding (Lisa Teez); Patrick; The Silver Leash; Something Old Something New and The Thanksgiving Problem. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 2 new chapters to Choices; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to The Farm’s Treasure; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 2 new chapters to Hey Little Songbird; 1 new chapter to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 2 new chapters to IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to Joining the Circus; 1 new chapter to Life Together; 1 new chapter to Magical Bimbo; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to My Will is Testament; 1 new chapter to Natasha’s Birthday Party; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West and 1 new chapter to Repopulated.

Added Altered Mistress; Beast Breaking; The Bedford Horror IX — The Source; Carol of the Bells; Change the World; The Demon of the Park; The Devil Goes Black; Emerald Dreams; Frozen at the Museum — SHR; Gary the Incubus and the Case of Sad Zach; Generative Change; Girlfriend vs. Frigid Girlfriend; Gympregnation; Hunting Hound; The Ladies of Victory #1: The Influence of Social Media; Lazy Lies; Lounge Access; Magical Bimbo; Mother Knows Best (Hypnosissir); The Pendants; Playing Fetch; Repopulated; Scandalous Slander; Seven Days Alone With Mom; Slime Drain; Thin Walls; VR Training for Boys; Warlocks Treat and Zoe Rain: Slavery and Redemption. Also added 3 new chapters to Activated; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 2 new chapters to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 2 new chapters to Choices; 4 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to A Good Wife; 3 new chapters to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!; 1 new chapter to Minding Her Manor; 1 new chapter to Mommy Crush; 1 new chapter to The New TV; 1 new chapter to A Pack Of His Own; 1 new chapter to The Princess of Kaneko Academy; 1 new chapter to Probed; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 2 new chapters to Quaranteam: Flyover Country; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Remote Work; 1 new chapter to Rote Learning: A Dojo Discipline Story; 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 4 new chapters to Spellbinders Saga Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to The Weirhaven Chronicles and 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale.

The next update will be the weekend of 18 November 2023.

Added App-grade; The Bedford Horror VIII — Park Life; Caught by a Cat Girl; Gilligan’s Gift; Josh’s Bad Night; The Mindbender; Mummy; Never a Dull Moment; Rabbit Hunt; A River City Halloween and Vanessa’s Voice: Pink Tail. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 2 new chapters to Activated; 1 new chapter to All Hallows Dream; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to Cate Star: Crypt Runner; 2 new chapters to Choices; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Crunch Time; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to The Farm’s Treasure; 1 new chapter to Goddess Hannah’s Harem; 2 new chapters to Her; 2 new chapters to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!; 3 new chapters to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to The New TV; 1 new chapter to Red Ring; 1 new chapter to Secrets of the Slavers’ Stockade; 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime and 2 new chapters to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One).

Added The Bedford Horror VII — Rudi’s Valentine; Boobs in Space!; The Clinic (Liplover); Destiny vs the Mk XLI; The Genie; Halloween Harvest Contest; Halloween Weekend Faggot Training; The Modern Office; Nina and Phillip Having Hypnofun; Pussy Lightning; Red Ring; Salty Candy; Seduced to Sleep; Shadow Play; Truly Compelled by Hypnotism and Vampire of the Masquerade — SHR. Also added 3 new chapters to Activated; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to All Hallows Dream; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Fate of the Stars; 1 new chapter to Cate Star: Crypt Runner; 1 new chapter to Changing Places; 2 new chapters to Choices; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Cop A Feel; 1 new chapter to Daybreak Cafe; 1 new chapter to The Dazzling Lady’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Donna, True Hypnotist; 2 new chapters to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to The Great Trial: A “Fall Of Women” Story; 1 new chapter to Her; 1 new chapter to Here, Lair, and Everywhere; 1 new chapter to Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 2 new chapters to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to The New TV; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Remote Work; 2 new chapters to Spellbinders Saga Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; 1 new chapter to The Weirhaven Chronicles; 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale and 1 new chapter to A Woman in Tech.

Added Arillia; The Bedford Horror V — When the Girls Join In; The Bedford Horror VI — Tail end Girl; Demoted To Footgirl; Eat At Bambie’s: Something To Wash It Down With; Goth Mommy Madness; I Can — The Train; Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale); Man of Your Dreams; Masterpiece; Meeting Charlotte; Perfect Girlfriend Juice: Perfect Secretary 4; Sexy Shorts (Gregory Michelson) and A Trip to Europe. Also added 1 new chapter to Activated; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Strobe; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to All Hallows Dream; 3 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to C.A.R.P.; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to Changing Places; 2 new chapters to Choices; 1 new chapter to Crunch Time; 1 new chapter to Daybreak Cafe; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Treats; 1 new chapter to Her; 1 new chapter to IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 5 new chapters to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 2 new chapters to The New TV; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One) and 1 new chapter to Welcome to the Club.

Added The Accidental Lesbian; The Art of True Hypnotism: ...and One Hundred!; Aurora’s World: Women Studies; The Bedford Horror IV — A Mom’s New Life; Bluetoothed; Customer Survey; Dog’s Eye 3; The Exterminator; Good Advice; Her; Liberty College: Freshmen Induction; Master PC: Coffeeshop Apocalypse; MayTree Arc Key; Parasite World; Secrets of the Slavers’ Stockade; A Sign of Evil and The Wagers of Sin. Also added 1 new chapter to Activated; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Strobe; 1 new chapter to All Hallows Dream; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Choices; 1 new chapter to A Commanding Weakness; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Treats; 1 new chapter to The Farm’s Treasure; 1 new chapter to I Purposely Turned My Mother Into My Pleasure Girl; 1 new chapter to Luna and Feliciana; 1 new chapter to The New TV; 1 new chapter to Perfect GPA; 1 new chapter to Prey to the Void; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to Slut Coffee; 2 new chapters to Spellbinders Saga Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 2 new chapters to Trials; 1 new chapter to The Weirhaven Chronicles; 1 new chapter to Welcome to the Club and 1 new chapter to A Woman in Tech.

Added All Hallows Dream; The Bedford Horror III — Daughter’s Birth; The Body Whisperer; Book Club; Cat’s Eye 3; Choices; The Company Dolls; Demon Squad; The Director (Upforitguy); HypNelly at the County Fair; IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!; The New TV; Old Enemy; Prey to the Void; Sisters (Lisa Teez); Spellbinders Saga Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Teeth and Ambitions and Voiceless Screaming. Also added 1 new chapter to Activated; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Strobe; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to Changing Places; 1 new chapter to Crunch Time; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 1 new chapter to The Devil’s Details; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to HR Changes (Gregory Michelson); 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 2 new chapters to Nice to Men; 1 new chapter to A Pack Of His Own; 1 new chapter to Perfect GPA; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin); 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift; 1 new chapter to Welcome to the Club and 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale.

Added Activated; The Adventures of Strobe; The Blood of Canan; Calendars and Clocks; Convention Foot Daze; Fanservice in LoriLand; Frankie’s Rise; Incubus Party — SHR; Making Memories; Meagle; The Party (KirasLight); Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); The Weirhaven Chronicles; Welcome to the Club and Winter’s Tale. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Course Correction; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to The Farm’s Treasure; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 1 new chapter to The Great Trial: A “Fall Of Women” Story; 1 new chapter to Here, Lair, and Everywhere; 1 new chapter to I Purposely Turned My Mother Into My Pleasure Girl; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to Nice to Men; 1 new chapter to Pregnant in Modwina; 2 new chapters to Quaranteam: Flyover Country; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Remote Work; 1 new chapter to The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin) and 1 new chapter to A Woman in Tech.

Added An Afternoon to Forget — SHR; The Bedford Horror II — Sister Slave; Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Fate of the Stars; Dolly Gum; Face to Face (Jukebox); A Faerie Tale; HR Changes (Gregory Michelson); The Juice; Just a Pair of Tits; Just Old Friends — Revised; My Pearl in His Pocket; Reflections (Sleepybox); The Sleepover (GDMex); The Stepford High School Dance; Summer Clearance and Voice in Her Head. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Asset Management; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to A Commanding Weakness; 2 new chapters to Cop A Feel; 1 new chapter to Crunch Time; 1 new chapter to Daybreak Cafe; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 6 new chapters to Lori; 1 new chapter to Nice to Men; 1 new chapter to Perfect GPA; 1 new chapter to Pregnant in Modwina; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam The Upstart’s Knight; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to Sleepy Sister and 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust.

Added Cate Star: Crypt Runner; Cybus Dreams; Daybreak Cafe; Gossip and Tea; Lifetime Warranty; Movie Theater Trance Out — SHR; The Princess Slave (Cell Gaze); Questions and Answers (Jukebox); Reflection; Sent to Another World and All I Got Was This Lousy Teeshirt; Slut Coffee and Story Silver Seraphim: Hitmen, Inc.. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 1 new chapter to Changing Places; 1 new chapter to Control (DeepTrance3); 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to The Farm’s Treasure; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 3 new chapters to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 1 new chapter to Natasha’s Birthday Party; 1 new chapter to Nice to Men and 2 new chapters to Trials.

Added Asset Management; The Bedford Horror; The Bracelet; Crunch Time; Daddy’s Deposits; The Farm’s Treasure; Freeuse Phantom; Grasping the Weapon; HypNelly on the Street; Lamprey Lake; More than a Dream; Perfect GPA; Quaranteam: Flyover Country; The Spy that Froze Sleepygirl — SHR and X-Rated. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to The Bernheim Academy Project; 1 new chapter to Boi Shorts; 1 new chapter to Changing Places; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 2 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 2 new chapters to Dissing the Devil; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 1 new chapter to I Accidentally Turned My Mother Into A Sex Robot; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Nice to Men; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to Rote Learning: A Dojo Discipline Story; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin) and 1 new chapter to Workers of the Imperium.

Added All You Need Is Confidence; Contact List; Deep Blue; Inferiority Through Jogging; Judy to Judi (with an I); Nice to Men; The Queen’s Baker; Reinventing a Hypnotist; Renewable Energy: Trend Setting; Unison and Vanessa’s Voice: The Perfect Job. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to The Bernheim Academy Project; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 3 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Life as a Hypno Queen; 1 new chapter to LifeSim: Breeding Expansion; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to A Song for Cariad Wyles; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 3 new chapters to SubContractor and 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin).

Added Aimless Hobby; The Art of True Hypnotism: Lessons In The Real Use of Power; The Bernheim Academy Project; Changing Places; Frightening Desires; The Great Trial: A “Fall Of Women” Story; Hounds of the Bakersfield; Ivan Visits the Ark Royal; The Joke’s on You; Life Together; Phone Commands; Pregnant in Modwina; Quaranteam: Remote Work; Sky City Eight; Stagecoach to Richfield; Stardust; Truly Compelling; What Happened and You Could Be a Winner Too. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Be Careful Who You Cross; 1 new chapter to The Calia Files — Stories of Hypnotic Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Dark Wedding; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 3 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Dissing the Devil; 1 new chapter to The Eden Protocols: A Bimbo Space Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Here, Lair, and Everywhere; 1 new chapter to I Purposely Turned My Mother Into My Pleasure Girl; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to Into the Manor; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; 1 new chapter to Sleepy Sister; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin); 1 new chapter to Think About It and 3 new chapters to Trials.

Added The Breeding Pool; Bungalow Babes; The Calia Files — Stories of Hypnotic Mind Control; The Device (Quiet Hypnotist); Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; He Loves Mondays; Music Mind Control; Naval Commander; Oct 33; Polite; Renewable Energy: Peer Review; Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin); Three Days In February and A Woman in Tech. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Brainy University; 1 new chapter to Custom Clothing — SHR; 1 new chapter to Date Night (DeepTrance3); 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 3 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Dr. Vivian Thorper PsyD; 2 new chapters to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 1 new chapter to Mistress Alexis’ Harem; 1 new chapter to Mistress Jennifer; 1 new chapter to My Will is Testament; 1 new chapter to Navelsburghers; 1 new chapter to Princess Ellie; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to The Stable Master and 1 new chapter to Under His Spell.

Added Aurora’s World: Team Building; Be Careful Who You Cross; The Blossoming Gallows; A Convenient Trap; Customer Service (S. B.); Daughter of the Succubus; Feminine Obedience Academy: April; Feral ; Kat’s Cradle; The Living Ghost; Make Me A Hucow; Reformation; Trances Within Trances; You Always Get Your Way and Zombie Cheerleaders. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Blue (Pan); 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to The Dazzling Lady’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Descent Travel; 3 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to The Eden Protocols: A Bimbo Space Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Harder; 3 new chapters to Island Intelligence; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Nicole; 1 new chapter to Perfect Girlfriend Juice; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam The Upstart’s Knight; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation and 1 new chapter to Test Cases.

Added ABDL Hypnosis Temptation; Aurora’s World: Special Meditation; Beyond Desires: A Journey into Virtual Fantasy; Body, Mind, and Soul; The Brainwashing Academy: An Erotic Hypnosis Journey of Surrender and Pleasure; Dazzling Donna and The Scintillating Seven; Descent Travel; The Enthralling Seduction; Enthralling Trance: The Hypnotic Seduction ; Excessive Shorts; Genie of the Old Laundry Hamper; Hail to the Queen; Into the Depths of Desire; Iterations; Jacinta’s Creepy Boss; Katie’s Downfall; Letting Go; Luminescent Ink an Adult Radio Drama; Nexus Unleashed: A Dronification Erotic Hypnosis Tale ; Quaranteam The Upstart’s Knight; The Queen of Spades — Seductive Secrets; Renewable Energy; Snorkelling Technique; A Song for Cariad Wyles; Stealing My Shtick; Subliminal (Chrysostomon) and Three Short Tantalising Stories. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 4 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 4 new chapters to Downfall (MoldedMind); 1 new chapter to Dr. Vivian Thorper PsyD; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Treats; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to How I Lost My Wife; 1 new chapter to How Starting An Ecchi Review Blog Changed My Life; 2 new chapters to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to Into the Manor; 2 new chapters to Island Intelligence; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 2 new chapters to Jim and the Work Wife; 2 new chapters to New Dorm; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 4 new chapters to Trials and 1 new chapter to Workers of the Imperium.

Added Bedford High; Captured (Skaetlett); Caught (Quiet Hypnotist); The Coin; Ecstasy in Decay; The Eden Protocols: A Bimbo Space Odyssey; Here, Lair, and Everywhere; Hypnotic Devices and Clothes Pins; I Have To Warn You; In the Professor’s Grasp; Princess Ellie; S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); The Sleepytime Cell — Hypnosis Log; Succubus Daughter and Yellow on White. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 4 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 3 new chapters to A Good Girl for Daddy; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to Master PC — Selfcest; 2 new chapters to New Dorm; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to The Ring (Aiden); 1 new chapter to The Stable Master and 1 new chapter to Think About It.

Added Am I Your New Addi(c)tion? [Volume 2]; Aurora’s World: Cheerleader Training; Bimbo Salon — Girl’s Day Out; Breast Intentions: Therapy; Daddy’s Friends; Enchanted Surrender; From Top to Bottom; Happy Holly Daze; I Can Hear You; In Red Eyes; Mandate Of Heaven; Mollusks and a Master; Obelisk (Chrysostomon); SubContractor; Super Slave (S. P. Riley) and Swinging Too Far. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 4 new chapters to A Different Kind of Sex Toy; 1 new chapter to Disassembled Doll; 2 new chapters to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to How I Lost My Wife; 1 new chapter to How Starting An Ecchi Review Blog Changed My Life; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to Managing the Office; 1 new chapter to Open Season; 1 new chapter to A Pack Of His Own; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to Power-Scaled; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 3 new chapters to Trials; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift; 1 new chapter to Violets and Roses and 1 new chapter to Workers of the Imperium.

Added Aurora’s World: Project Ally; A Different Kind of Sex Toy; Disassembled Doll; Evergreen Treats; Hello How Are You Again and Again; Infinity Cube; Influencer (S. B.); Into the Manor; It’s never the end — Revenge; Magic Finger Snaps; Managing the Office; My MaidBot Disguise; The Program (Sleepybox); The Rising Tide; Second Guessing; Slaver’s Bay — Rentals; Stephanie and the Monkey’s Paw; Taking Laura: A Gothic Mind Control Erotica; Think About It; Trad Wife; The Trance Temptation: A Journey of Forbidden Desires; Warhound and Winter Rose. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to C.A.R.P.; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Dr. Vivian Thorper PsyD; 1 new chapter to Generous Natures; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to A Good Girl for Daddy; 1 new chapter to How I Lost My Wife; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 2 new chapters to Torrid Tales and 1 new chapter to Xenobiological Morphosis.

Added The Bad Influence; Boi Shorts; The Boss (Sebtomato); Changers One: Support Group; Cupid’s Potion — Humiliating My Bitch Boss ; A Daughter’s Revenge (Chrysostomon); New Dorm; PFAS; Police Stories; The Princess of Kaneko Academy; Relaxation Slut; Rote Learning: A Dojo Discipline Story; The Sex Plague; Trance Dispenser; Trials; Vincent and Lila and We Belong Together. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Closed Door Policy; 1 new chapter to Dr. Vivian Thorper PsyD; 1 new chapter to Generous Natures; 2 new chapters to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to The Ghost Gets Her Revenge; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 1 new chapter to How I Lost My Wife; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 3 new chapters to Pearl Girls; 1 new chapter to The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Wanna Bet? (Second Chair); 1 new chapter to Workers of the Imperium and 1 new chapter to Xenobiological Morphosis.

Added Birthday; Brass In Pocket; Diurnal Emissions; Generous Natures; Good Wives; Hooked and Baited; Independence Day (Hypnofur); Island Intelligence; It Takes A Hero; One Little Kiss; Orgasmic Aphrodisiac; The Phenomena; Seductive Sexy Sluts; Whatever It Takes and Zodiac. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Dark Wedding; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 2 new chapters to The Devil Between Us; 1 new chapter to Friendly Persuasion (Robert Towers); 1 new chapter to Full Service Salon; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 1 new chapter to How I Lost My Wife; 1 new chapter to The Professor’s Experiments; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to The Ring (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Skirting Boundaries; 1 new chapter to Sleepy Sister; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks) and 2 new chapters to Unseen Powers.

Added Act of Love; Dr. Vivian Thorper PsyD; Football Training; How I Lost My Wife; In the Jungle; A Key to Nothing; Loyalty (MoldedMind); Magical Emanance; My Will is Testament; Natural Submission Studio: Luna’s Story; Neat and Trim; A New Curriculum; Newly Minted Bimbo; Night Cap; Performance Management; The Removal of Officer Barry Cronin; Ribbon Girl; The Satyr; The Stillness Within; The Stranger, Aka Master Molesey; Thoughtless and What Happed to You?. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Closed Door Policy; 2 new chapters to The Devil Between Us; 2 new chapters to The Devil’s Details; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 1 new chapter to Hero or Sidekick?; 1 new chapter to How to Train Your Stepmom; 1 new chapter to Illusory; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 1 new chapter to Lifestyle Journalism; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Mistress Alexis’ Harem; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to The Professor’s Experiments; 1 new chapter to The RA Volume I: Orientation; 1 new chapter to Sarah (jjboss60); 1 new chapter to Tapes in the Attic; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe and 1 new chapter to Violets and Roses.

The next update will be the weekend of 24 June 2023.

Added Charlotte’s Addiction; Lust for the Vampire IV — Great Leap Forward; The Medallion (Dishwasher); Mommy’s Withdrawals; Pavlov’s Bell; The RA Volume I: Orientation; Remnants of the Flame; Roped into Binding Agreements; To Be Hers and Year of the Bunny. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Apex Predator; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Deep Space Adventures; 1 new chapter to The Devil Between Us; 1 new chapter to A Girl Called Seagull; 1 new chapter to How to Train Your Stepmom; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Slave Pits of the Undercity; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master and 1 new chapter to Tapes in the Attic.

Added Chipping Bits; Crafting Submission: A Tale of Dominance and Desire; The Drug Lord; A Girl Called Seagull; Hiking Toward Happiness; Living with the Luscious Sisters; Lust for the Vampire III — Blood Wrath; Masterpiece Society III — Alpha to Omega; Natural Submission Studio: Violet’s Story; Needle Drop; The Session Must Not Be Interrupted and Skirting Boundaries. Also added 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 2 new chapters to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to The Devil Between Us; 1 new chapter to Elevated; 1 new chapter to A Good Wife; 1 new chapter to Lifestyle Journalism; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to The Professor’s Experiments; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 1 new chapter to Women in Tech and 1 new chapter to Workers of the Imperium.

Added Corrupting Shannon; Dangerous and Sweet; Dawn: Fuckpet; Deep Space Adventures; Doll Collection; The Dunce Cap; Elevated; Festival Special Sauce; Hypnotized by Jonathan; In The Darkest Hour — A “Fall Of Women” Story; Lasting Mark; Lyra’s Choice; Masterpiece Society II — Becoming Alpha; Mistress Maren, Maven of Mesmerism; Perfectly Normal; Trance of Desires and Two Friends, Two Nights. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Alpha Juice; 2 new chapters to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to The Devil Between Us; 1 new chapter to Hero or Sidekick?; 1 new chapter to How to Train Your Stepmom; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Open Season; 1 new chapter to The Ring (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Serpent’s Charm; 1 new chapter to Sleepy Sister; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 2 new chapters to The Widow’s Gift and 1 new chapter to Women in Tech.

Added Beta Test; Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Dark Wedding; Cassandra: Adaptable Evil; Company Policy; A Cure For Clinginess; The Devil Between Us; Her Pleasure My Purpose; Inflation Peril — Hypnosis Log; Lacuna; Lifestyle Journalism; Living My Dream; Lust for the Vampire II — Second Coming; Margaret to Margo; One More Spin; Preventing Chafed Nipples; Quaranteam: Book Two; The Siren’s Symphony; Software Update; To Obtain Another’s Power and Unseen Powers. Also added 3 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to How to Train Your Stepmom; 1 new chapter to Hypno Submission Training; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 3 new chapters to Lord Wolf; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to The Professor’s Experiments; 1 new chapter to Serpent’s Charm; 2 new chapters to Short Stories; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe and 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift.

Added Achieving Re-entry; The Art of True Hypnotism: Allies, Enemies and Entrancement; Commit; Friendly Persuasion (Robert Towers); Having Fun; How to Train Your Stepmom; Letting Go for Tessa, a Slow Battle; Life as a Green; Made a Unicorn; Magic Student; Masterpiece Society; A Pack Of His Own; Parasited; Residential Dreaming; The Ring (Aiden); Shackles: Bad End; Tickled Pink (Jukebox); Vampire’s Kiss (Dreamy Dolphin) and Vanishing Point. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Apex Predator; 1 new chapter to Ashley’s Mistake; 1 new chapter to Crutch; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to A Perfect Elven Princess; 1 new chapter to Serpent’s Charm; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Sylph Island Milf Resort; 1 new chapter to The Town of Nrfle; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Under Pressure and 1 new chapter to Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded.

Added The Church of Bliss; The Cypress; Daddy Owns Us All; Lust for the Vampire; Serpent’s Charm; Vicarious; The Wedding and Wonderbox. Also added 1 new chapter to As I Choose; 1 new chapter to Ashley’s Mistake; 1 new chapter to C.A.R.P.; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 2 new chapters to Cumming Home; 2 new chapters to Date Night (DeepTrance3); 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to Joining the Circus; 1 new chapter to The Kissing Booth; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 2 new chapters to My Stepdad’s New Master; 1 new chapter to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to The Professor’s Experiments; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Tapes in the Attic; 1 new chapter to The Threadbinders; 1 new chapter to Under Pressure; 1 new chapter to Villains and Damsels and 1 new chapter to Workers of the Imperium.

Added The Alien Wants a Wife; Alpha Juice; Back in Your Head; Becoming a Boytoy?; A Commanding Weakness; Count Yorba, Vampire; Domination Dreams; Dr. Long’s Grateful Patient; Filthy Daddy; The Ghost Gets Her Revenge; Hole Lot of Revenge; Hypno Submission Training; The Interview (Phoenix Feather); Jing-Mei’s Blessing; Made to Worship; Mademoiselle Marie; Radio Feedback; The Sisters Westbrook; Soulcoin; Tapes in the Attic; The Town of Nrfle; Under Pressure; Vanessa, High Mistress; Wanna Bet? (Second Chair); Workers of the Imperium and You Reap What You Sow. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Apex Predator; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Ashley’s Mistake; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Rock of Epsilon; 1 new chapter to The Devil’s Details; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Douchebag Takedown; 1 new chapter to Hero or Sidekick?; 1 new chapter to In Nurse Poppy’s Care; 1 new chapter to The Intern-Journalist; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Minding Her Manor; 1 new chapter to A Perfect Elven Princess; 2 new chapters to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Sacred Night; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Under A Rest; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift; 1 new chapter to Valley College Dream and 1 new chapter to Villains and Damsels.

The next update will be the weekend of 29 April 2023.

Added C.A.R.P.; The Collar (All These Roadworks); Doll Factory — Hypnosis Log; The Dust Takes All; Eliza’s Birthday; Hypnotism With a Vengeance; Hypnotits (Chrysostomon); Joining the Circus; My Boss Turns Me into His Mindless Fucktoy and Makes Me Desperate; Research Notes From The Fall Of Women; Silver Dive Deep; Space Quest; The Sub and Xpedition. Also added 1 new chapter to Alex’s Story; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Crossed Swords; 2 new chapters to Love Boat; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 2 new chapters to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to A Mother’s Love; 1 new chapter to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to The Stable Master; 1 new chapter to Villains and Damsels and 1 new chapter to Women in Tech.

Added Bred by the Divine; Frankie’s Return; From Barista to Priestess; Girl of My Dreams; Imouto Memories; In Nurse Poppy’s Care; The Licence II — Todd’s Girls; The Licence III — Feeling Like a New Girl; The Licence IV — Coup; The Lost Castle; One Too Many Margaritas; A Perfect Elven Princess; The Perfect Model; Slave Pits of the Undercity; Sleight of Mind; The Stable Master; The Ultimate Price; Valley College Dream and The Writing’s On The Wall. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Ashley’s Mistake; 1 new chapter to The Dazzling Lady’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to Just a Phase; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Master of the House; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Responsibility; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to Villains and Damsels.

Added And Fancy Free; Ashley’s Mistake; Cat Transformation — Hypnosis Log; Cunt Control; Deep Clean Mind; Hellfire Series; Hit-Gorgon; The Male Succubus; Mental Relaxation Therapy; Moscow Infiltration; The Moth and the Flame; Quantity Is Their Quality; Sacred Night; Si Verax Sum; Villains and Damsels; Women in Tech; You Can do Magic and You’re Under Arrest. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to As I Choose; 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Course Correction; 1 new chapter to Jim and the Work Wife; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 1 new chapter to Master PC — Selfcest; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Responsibility; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale and 1 new chapter to Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded.

Added The Breeding Switch; Control (Arian Mabe); Hero or Sidekick?; Jim and the Work Wife; Just a Boy; Kant Was a Sub; The Licence; Master of the House; The Professor’s Experiments and The Reader II — Expansion. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to The Busty Trophy Bride; 2 new chapters to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to Father’s Day Date; 2 new chapters to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to Hypno Bikini Fad; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 2 new chapters to Love Boat; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Mad Monday AU; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Responsibility; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Mistress Alexis’ Harem; 1 new chapter to Serpent’s Kiss; 2 new chapters to Sigil Stories; 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to The Widow’s Gift and 2 new chapters to You Can’t Outspeed Reality.

Added Darkside; Day of the Parasites; Finder’s Fee; Hey Little Songbird; Lot Lizard Pinball; Master PC: Responsibility; Melanie, the Genie; My Master, the Apprentice; A New Perfume; Program 36; Rabid (Chrysostomon); Sith Attack — Hypnosis Log; Stage; Submitting To Step Mom; Unbreakable (Jukebox) and You Can’t Outspeed Reality. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Course Correction; 1 new chapter to The Dazzling Lady’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Hypno Bikini Fad; 1 new chapter to The Kissing Booth; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 2 new chapters to A Lady in the Streets; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 2 new chapters to Love Boat; 1 new chapter to Magnetism; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to A Matter of Will; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to Serpent’s Kiss; 3 new chapters to Sigil Stories; 1 new chapter to Sleepy Sister; 1 new chapter to Stealing Bridie; 1 new chapter to The Therapist; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Turner Way and 1 new chapter to Under A Rest.

Added Apex Predator; Call In Sick; Charlotte’s Obsession; Cold War; For the Fans; Gallery of Statued Temps; How to Pay Your College Loans Phase 2; Love Boat; A Night in with Mistress; Office Houris; The Reader; Sigil Stories; Special Grooming Services; The Succubus (Chrysostomon); Survive and Thrive and Weak Minds Think Alike. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to The Devil’s Details; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to The Guardian (Icarus); 2 new chapters to Illusory; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 2 new chapters to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to Troy’s Toy; 1 new chapter to Turner Way and 1 new chapter to The Widow’s Gift.

Added As I Choose; The Crown; Dildo; Face Down; Heavenly Fireflies; Illusory; Jailbreak (Skaetlett); The Kissing Booth; Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; Melting Down Thermom; Mirrors; Mother of Angels; Oblivious (All These Roadworks); Pilot; They’re Getting Smaller; Training Day for Eros; Uncle’s Hypnosis Game; Vinyl; Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years? and You’ve Got the Look. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to The Assignment (Bee Bee); 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Rock of Epsilon; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to The Janus Coins: John’s Story; 1 new chapter to Jasmine’s Last Stand; 1 new chapter to A Lady in the Streets; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 4 new chapters to Pearl Girls; 2 new chapters to A Priest in Her Service; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to The Refreshing Taste of Change: Office Pop; 1 new chapter to The Shoe On The Other Foot; 1 new chapter to Stealing Bridie; 1 new chapter to Turner Way; 1 new chapter to Under A Rest and 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift.

Added The Enthralled (Chrysostomon); Hypno Bikini Fad; The Instructress; It’s a Man’s World; Just Consequence; Love Falls Education Foundation; Lowest Common Demominator; Mommy Crush; A Mother’s Love; Thesis Defense and Turner Way. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Angry Alister; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to The Brain Eraser; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to The Fetterville Complex; 1 new chapter to Jasmine’s Last Stand; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 1 new chapter to Make Love, Not War; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Probed; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Sleepy Sister; 1 new chapter to The Therapist; 1 new chapter to Trained to Perfection; 1 new chapter to Uncle’s Hypnosis Ring and 1 new chapter to The Widow’s Gift.

Added The Brain Eraser; Contagious Positivity; Course Correction; Cursed Love; Hypnotic Date — Hypnosis Log; Jasmine’s Last Stand; Jorogumo; Magnetism; The Making of a Whore; Old Habits Die Hard; The Pink Blossoms; Riders (Chrysostomon); The Therapist and Valentine’s Night Shift. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Am I Your New Addi(c)tion? [Volume 1]; 1 new chapter to The Assignment (Bee Bee); 2 new chapters to Awakening at College; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Cloud, the Cult, and the Hypnotists; 1 new chapter to The Commute; 1 new chapter to Crossed Swords; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 5 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to The Guardian (Icarus); 1 new chapter to Illuminata’s Garden; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to K.O. Con — SHR; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness; 1 new chapter to The Refreshing Taste of Change: Office Pop; 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to Stealing Bridie; 1 new chapter to The Succubus Named Lilac; 1 new chapter to Teach That Girl A Lesson; 1 new chapter to A Thousand and One Hypnotic Nights and 1 new chapter to A Town Submits.

Added Brain; The Devil’s Toys; Douchebag Takedown; Harder; Hideout; In the Hair; The Intern-Journalist; The Loves of Camilla; Open Season; Rainbow Girl; The Refreshing Taste of Change: Office Pop; Robot Humiliation — Hypnosis Log; Rose Coloured Memory; Serpent’s Kiss; Shannon: Company Hypnotist ; Silky Futures; Sleepy Sister; Taming Atkins; Teach That Girl A Lesson; Unforeseen Reward; Venom and The World. Also added 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Brainy University; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to The Busty Trophy Bride; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program; 2 new chapters to The Fetterville Complex; 1 new chapter to Interpersonal Massager; 1 new chapter to K.O. Con — SHR; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to A Lady in the Streets; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to A Thousand and One Hypnotic Nights; 1 new chapter to Trained to Perfection; 1 new chapter to Under A Rest and 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion.

Added A Box for Thoughts; Creative Writing; Dreambelle’s Chime; The Ice Queen of Kobuk; K.O. Con — SHR; Lola: Troubleshooter ; Make Love, Not War; One Word Spell; Reproductive Labor; Scientific Papers about the Guard; The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind; A Super Woman’s Place; Trained to Perfection and Zoom In. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to The Girl with the Man with a Plan; 1 new chapter to The Guardian (Icarus); 1 new chapter to How I Got Here; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Lena and the Robot; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Party Favor; 2 new chapters to A Priest in Her Service; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 1 new chapter to A Thousand and One Hypnotic Nights; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits and 1 new chapter to Winterstead.

Added Aftermath; Confidence; Disconnected from the Hive; Elizabeth on the Bathroom Floor; The Guard; The Guy Had Red Nails; Invasion Precursor; Lena and the Robot; Master PC: Mother to Maid; A Matter of Will; Mercedes Jewel: Dance Hypnotic; Minding Her Manor; Mommy’s Special Vitamins; Not the Alice He Once Knew; Number Slaves; The Obedience Frequency; Pet Love; Pink Chip; Rapid Descent and Wild Things. Also added 1 new chapter to The Assignment (Bee Bee); 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 3 new chapters to Body Shifters: Sarah’s Transformation; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Closed Door Policy; 1 new chapter to Cloud, the Cult, and the Hypnotists; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Cumming Home; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to The Fetterville Complex; 1 new chapter to The Girl with the Man with a Plan; 1 new chapter to The Guardian (Icarus); 1 new chapter to Interpersonal Massager; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; 1 new chapter to Stealing Bridie; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 1 new chapter to A Thousand and One Hypnotic Nights; 1 new chapter to Under A Rest and 1 new chapter to Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded.

Added Addicted to Pleasure; BioSlut; The Black Queen: Relic; The City of the Sorcerers; Cloud, the Cult, and the Hypnotists; Cumming Home; Dazzled (Wrestlr); The Doll House’s New Dolls; The Fetterville Complex; Goddess With A Glass Eye; I Am The God from the Machine; If You Can’t Find the Perfect Woman…; Imago Dei; Interpersonal Massager; Joining the Team; Keepsake; Lost Dog; Proper Care and Training of Humans; Punk Taming; A Sacrifice to the Tiki Gods; Scarlett; Stephanie at the Store and Under A Rest. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 2 new chapters to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to The Girl with the Man with a Plan; 1 new chapter to Illuminata’s Garden; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 4 new chapters to Mayflower Foods; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to Prison Guard; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to The Sprials Spa — SHR; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to A Thousand and One Hypnotic Nights; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits and 1 new chapter to Warm Welcome.

Added Alien Sex; The Assignment (Bee Bee); Dangerous Venturing; The Girl with the Man with a Plan; The Guardian (Icarus); He Wants You; Hera’s Throne of Shame; Inappropriate Behavior; The Log Cabin; Mom Son Therapy 2 — Sister Slave; Once Upon a Time (Wrestlr); Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness; Sasha’s Obsession; Space Academy Bimbofication Conspiracy ; Stealing Bridie; Sylph Island Milf Resort; A Thousand and One Hypnotic Nights and Troy’s Toy. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to The Busty One; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to In Emily’s Pocket; 1 new chapter to A Lady in the Streets; 1 new chapter to The Masudas And The Rainbows; 1 new chapter to A Mother’s Fall; 2 new chapters to Prison Guard; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to The Sprials Spa — SHR; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Walkthrough; 1 new chapter to Warm Welcome; 1 new chapter to The Widow’s Gift and 1 new chapter to Winterstead.

Added Beneficence; Campfire Captive; Charissa: Chief Executive Hypnotist; Different Taste In Music; Emerald’s Service; Experiments; Hypno Haunted House; Interpretation of Dreams; The Iron Mountain Break-In; The Masudas And The Rainbows; Mayan Ear Whistle; Mom Son Therapy; Plastic and Rubber; Prison Guard; Sakura Drops; Tributes and You Get What You Pay For. Also added 2 new chapters to Appearance Is Everything; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Blank Belt: A Dojo Discipline Story; 1 new chapter to Brainy Teen; 1 new chapter to The Devil’s Details; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Donna’s Trance Trigger; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to A Priest in Her Service; 1 new chapter to Spanked by my Boss; 1 new chapter to The Sprials Spa — SHR; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Walkthrough and 1 new chapter to Winterstead.

What Was New in 2022