The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2016

Added Antiquated Dreaming; Casey Carmen and the Bitch’s Bra; Delirious; Emily: The Weekend Retreat; Ernie’s Worldview; Fake; The Gifted (Chrysostomon); Hypnosis & the Circle of Pleasure; I Shouldn’t Have Skipped the Holiday Party; It’s As Easy As That; Miss Pamela Harrison — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; A Natural State; The Tale That Only Begins and When Good Therapy Goes Bad. Also added 1 new chapter to Facebook; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to Shop of Unearthly Delights; 1 new chapter to The Shrinking Machine and 4 new chapters to Three Fingers.

Added After Hours; Betsy and Emily Train Together; Door to Door Hypnosis; Facebook; Joyride; A Mesmerry Christmas; Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister; When Betsy Meets Emily and Xmas Mind-control, Bondage & Jock Training For the Sheriff’s Department. Also added 1 new chapter to Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; 1 new chapter to God’s Will; 1 new chapter to Night Brings the Hunter; 1 new chapter to Revenge Is a Dish Best! and 2 new chapters to Three Fingers.

Added Betsy’s Adventure: The Party; Convincing Pills; The Hacker; In the Zone (me-chan); The Phone Calls (Jenny’s Admirer); Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Two For The Price Of One Claus; Second Meeting; Shift and Weak. Also added 1 new chapter to Absolute Love; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to Night Brings the Hunter; 1 new chapter to Shop of Unearthly Delights; 1 new chapter to The Shrinking Machine and 1 new chapter to This Isn’t Me Anymore.

Added Betsy: Anxiety In Latex; Computer Connection; God’s Will; The Prince Transformed; Space Zoo and Yes (Means It’s Hard to Say No). Also added 2 new chapters to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; 1 new chapter to The Kissing Spell; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 1 new chapter to Night Brings the Hunter; 3 new chapters to Shop of Unearthly Delights; 2 new chapters to The Shrinking Machine; 1 new chapter to Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway and 1 new chapter to Three Fingers.

Added Betsy: Collar and Cuffs Party; Big Brother Mind Control; The Enchanted Forest; First Meeting; Jenny, Queen of the Fairies; The Kind of Girl I Could Love; Lampmaker Alternate Ending and Lust Bus. Also added 2 new chapters to Absolute Love; 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to The Kissing Spell; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to Night Brings the Hunter; 1 new chapter to Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway and 1 new chapter to Three Fingers.

Added Betsy Is Playing With Fire; Dedicated; Exit Interview; Fermi’s Parasite; Jealousy (Ice Bear); The Kissing Spell; Lips of an Angel; Matchmaking; The Mayor’s Ambitions; Past Life Regression with Jenny; Recruitment Tool; Shop of Unearthly Delights; Snake Charmer; Strange Chains; Subversive Materials; Taking Care of the Customer; Three Fingers; The Visitor (Hypsan) and The Wizard. Also added 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 2 new chapters to Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; 1 new chapter to Her Coffee Slave; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 5; 3 new chapters to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to Night Brings the Hunter; 1 new chapter to Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway and 1 new chapter to Transformation.

Added About Richard; Five Years; Groceries and Homonyms; Official Position; The Queen Transformed; Quiet Time (Jukebox); Two Officers, a Creep and a Jail Place and Who is Victoria Jardine?. Also added 2 new chapters to Absolute Love; 1 new chapter to Drip, Drip, Drip; 1 new chapter to Fuck Bomb city; 1 new chapter to His Memories Make Us; 1 new chapter to HypnoSchool; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 5; 1 new chapter to Night Brings the Hunter and 1 new chapter to Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway.

Added Absolute Love; Already There; Alyssia Alabaster; Becca at the Bar; The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning; Desire Lines; Drip, Drip, Drip; The Fall; Forbidden Kiss; His Memories Make Us; Lost Toys 5; Masterson College of Mind Control — Freshman Year; Master’s Auction; Night Brings the Hunter; Sabrina’s Robounit and Transformation. Also added 1 new chapter to Alternate Reality; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 2 new chapters to Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; 3 new chapters to The Inspector; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 2 new chapters to Lucid; 3 new chapters to The Manager; 1 new chapter to Pretty Little Things; 1 new chapter to Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

The next update will be the weekend of 12 November 2016.

Added Aggressive Hiring Practices; The Curio Shoppe; Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray; A Goddess Finds a Subject; The Inspector; I’m a Slave 4 U; Obeying Mistress Odilette; Obsessions; Portrait of a Vampire: The First Story; Predatory Words; Relatable; Undercover Transformation: POV; V-V and Witches’ Sabbath. Also added 1 new chapter to All Men Are Not Created Equally; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Her Coffee Slave; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 2 new chapters to The Manager; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to My Story...; 1 new chapter to A New Day Dawns for Susan; 1 new chapter to An Officer and a Lady and 1 new chapter to Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway.

Added Couple of Days Off; Crying Wolf; Evil Hypnosis Dangers Men Might Encounter; Good Idea; High Energy Halloween Party; Hijacking Peggy; Hypnotic Duel; Interview With...; Junk Mail; The Manager; Memories Make Us; Pressure and Vote Pink. Also added 1 new chapter to All Men Are Not Created Equally; 2 new chapters to Internal Affairs Bureau; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 1 new chapter to Mara and Finn; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to A New Day Dawns for Susan; 1 new chapter to Snoopy Is a Cat; 1 new chapter to Swarmed; 1 new chapter to There’s An App For That; 1 new chapter to This Could Get Complicated and 1 new chapter to Ultimate Control.

Added Bound to a Bet; Her Coffee Slave; Hypnotic Doll; Latex Doll; Lina’s Candy Store Fantasy; Necrophobic; A New Day Dawns for Susan; Package Deal; Psi Games; Seven Kingdoms and Statue in Silicone II: Weekend Getaway. Also added 1 new chapter to The Birth of Bethany; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to The Edict — Favours; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Glam to Goth; 2 new chapters to HOME MAID: A Super Pies Tale; 3 new chapters to Incubated; 2 new chapters to Internal Affairs Bureau; 1 new chapter to The Lampmaker; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to Potential; 1 new chapter to Re-Educator; 1 new chapter to This Could Get Complicated and 1 new chapter to Ultimate Control.

Added Beads of My Heart; The Brain of Piacenza; A Day in the Life; The Edict — Favours; Eyes Wide Open; The Ghost Dancer; Lost Toys 4: Heel Turn; Lucid; My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); Open Mind; Posed For Success and The Princess and the Chocolate Factory. Also added 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 2 new chapters to Incubated; 2 new chapters to Internal Affairs Bureau; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 2 new chapters to Statue in Silicone I — A Visit to the Museum; 1 new chapter to There’s An App For That and 2 new chapters to This Could Get Complicated.

Added The Advertisement; Consolidated Loyalty; Flop Cop; Hot For Teacher; Hypno Pumpkin; Internal Affairs Bureau; Janice’s NipplaMont; Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; Magic in Minnesota; Mindworms Unchained; My Mother My Mistress; PharmaMind; Revenge Is a Dish Best!; Statue in Silicone I — A Visit to the Museum; Technically Not A Story; This Could Get Complicated; Ultimate Control and Voyeur (Jukebox). Also added 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 2 new chapters to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Hero & Witch; 2 new chapters to Incubated; 3 new chapters to The Lampmaker and 2 new chapters to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa.

Added All Men Are Not Created Equally; And The Beat Goes On; Anita Remade; Control Issues (Imasuky); Every Evening; Exploring Michelle; Gymnast Recruitment; Incubated; Missing; Need a Lift?; Our Lady of Salvation; The Pleasure Shoppe; Radio Daze; So You Cheated on Me; Stripped Control; Taking Abby; The Tease; There’s An App For That; Trapped In Chat and When I Come Around. Also added 1 new chapter to Adventures In Botany; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to Bring Your Master to Work Day; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 3 new chapters to Daughter’s Revenge; 2 new chapters to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Hero & Witch; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 2 new chapters to The Lampmaker; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Money Shot; 1 new chapter to Potential; 1 new chapter to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Succubus Cheat Sheet and 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033.

The next update will be the weekend of 24 September 2016.

Added Afterglow; Bunny and the Bachelorette Party; The Continuing Investigations of Holmes and Hove — The Purple Caper; Fever Dream; The Fountain of Youth; Instructions; The Lampmaker; Lina’s Fantasy; A Little Diddy; The Nineteenth Hole; Optical Clarity; Repercussions; Succubus Cheat Sheet; True Confession of a Happy Hypnoslave and Will he?. Also added 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to Bring Your Master to Work Day; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Daughter’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Glam to Goth; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Hero & Witch; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Money Shot; 3 new chapters to My Story...; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Potential; 1 new chapter to Pretty Little Things and 3 new chapters to Tit-Slave.

Added After Work: Into the Fold; Bring Your Master to Work Day; Cleaning Time; Donations Needed; 40 Days and 40 Nights; Glam to Goth; The Hypnotist’s Stage Show; In the Doghouse; Money Shot; My Mind Is Gone; 1996: New Hampshire; A Place With You in Mind; The Princess Transformed; That Crap Will Rot Your Brain; Thundering and Worth It. Also added 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 2 new chapters to Daughter’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Hero & Witch; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Potential; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts; 2 new chapters to Touch (Tan); 2 new chapters to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 and 1 new chapter to Zoe Takes a Break.

Added Cropped; Fix You; The Friend Zone; Master Turnabout and White Light (S. B.). Also added 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to The Collector (HB5211); 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Foot Fetishizer; 1 new chapter to Hero & Witch; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Maid New; 1 new chapter to My Story...; 1 new chapter to A New Mistress; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Potential and 1 new chapter to Torrid Tales.

Added Android Assistant; Bria’s Boobies; Celeb Land; Daughter’s Revenge; The Forest; Keeper of the Flame; Maid New; Making Friends; A New Mistress; Potential; Pretty Little Things; ROYGBIV; Sensitivity and Trixie Glitter vs. the Board. Also added 1 new chapter to Aromatic Oil; 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Control Geek; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Foot Fetishizer; 1 new chapter to Hero & Witch; 2 new chapters to The Hitch-Hiker; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 3: Slave Trade; 1 new chapter to My Story...; 1 new chapter to Of Course, Daddy and 2 new chapters to Torrid Tales.

Added Aromatic Oil; The Collector (HB5211); The Customer Is Always Right; Foot Fetishizer; From Hydroman to Hydrofuck; Fulfillment; Let’s You And Her Fight; Lost Toys 3: Slave Trade; My Story...; Pussy Control; Seduced in the Name of the Law; Tiffany’s Homework and A Vicious Circle. Also added 1 new chapter to As Day Follows Night; 1 new chapter to Bankrupt; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 2 new chapters to Torrid Tales and 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033.

Added As Day Follows Night; Betrayal (Gettoman); Breathe It In; The Day Before The Day; Hero & Witch; The Hitch-Hiker; The Istar Bunny — An Easter Tale; Lessons (Pan); Tommy’s Wife Turns Him Out and Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033. Also added 1 new chapter to The Birth of Super Pimp; 2 new chapters to Clarification Question; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 2 new chapters to New Dawn and 1 new chapter to Rockstar Bimbo.

Added AgraRipe; Beguiled by the Gem; Devil Inside; Hunt (Mistress LOVE); Masks (Zyzzyva); Torrid Tales and Uniform (Jukebox). Also added 4 new chapters to The Birth of Super Pimp; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 1 new chapter to New Dawn; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Rockstar Bimbo and 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor.

Added Crush; Fortune Cookies; The Guardian of Set: A Tiger Tail; An Intermission Amongst Equals; Kitty Kat; Lost Toys 2: Borrowers and Thieves; A Night on the Town; Praise; The Shape of Victory; Starlight; A Stroke of Luck; Tiger Tails: Three Weeks a Hypno-Bear and Trust in Me. Also added 3 new chapters to The Birth of Super Pimp; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 1 new chapter to Control Geek; 1 new chapter to Encouragement; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Her Sacred Oath; 1 new chapter to James Windsaber Chronicles; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations; 2 new chapters to Rick’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Rockstar Bimbo and 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts.

Added The Birth of Super Pimp; Christine Hollins; The Dare; Doll (Jukebox); The High Cost of Free Play; L.A. Nymphos; Lovely Assistant; The Return to Long Island; Rick’s Gift; The Sapphire Siren; The Secret Weapon (Ice Bear); Serenity Valley and Smoking in the Boys’ Room. Also added 1 new chapter to Adventures In Botany; 1 new chapter to Encouragement; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Long Day’s Journey Into Susan; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 2 new chapters to New Dawn; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Rockstar Bimbo; 1 new chapter to Stroll and 1 new chapter to Swarmed.

Added Amethyst Phone Session; Bimbeauville; Caught in a Trap; The Desmond Brothers; Encouragement; Meredith’s Demise; Rockstar Bimbo and Stress Relief (Svplgsmslm). Also added 1 new chapter to Bankrupt; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to Long Day’s Journey Into Susan; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Men Like It Better with a Blue Bonnet On It; 2 new chapters to Parents Just Don’t Understand; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Web of Trust and 2 new chapters to White Holes and Other Problems.

Added Alternate Reality; The Cameleon Band; Chemical Persuasion; The Fiend’s Tongue; Girl Crush; God’s Gaze; Going Rogue; How My Day Was; The Invasion (Gettoman); Long Day’s Journey Into Susan; Meredith Doyle; A New Skin; Office Hour; Queen Tina: Falling Into the Trap of a Queen; Shirlita; Stroll; Up For the Count; Weird and White Holes and Other Problems. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to The Birth of Bethany; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to Kiss From a Rose; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 1 new chapter to Men Like It Better with a Blue Bonnet On It; 2 new chapters to New Dawn; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Perfectly Normal Hospital; 1 new chapter to Re-Educator; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess; 2 new chapters to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Swarmed; 1 new chapter to Target Acquired and 1 new chapter to The Temptations of Lorelei (A Love Story).

The next update will be the weekend of 2 July 2016.

Added Alice in Broad Street?; The Downfall; Emily’s Not a Slut; Goddesscape; How I Tamed Your Mother; In The Name of Science; Kiss From a Rose; The Long Road Goodbye; Men Like It Better with a Blue Bonnet On It; No Name; Open Wide; Our Weekly Dinner (or What My Father-in-Law Did); The Replacement Lover; sarah 2> /dev/null; The Storm Hunter; Taking Mark and X Marks the Spot (Jukebox). Also added 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 1 new chapter to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 1 new chapter to Mass Loyalty; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to An Officer and a Lady; 3 new chapters to Ole Time Curios; 2 new chapters to Parents Just Don’t Understand; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 2 new chapters to Ten Things I Know About the Mad Scientist and 1 new chapter to Using Tim.

Added Any Routine Day; Aphrodite — The Big City; Between a Top Hat and a Relationship; IFC; Kissy; Retroactive Continuity; What are Best Friends for? and A Whole New View (Kota). Also added 1 new chapter to Adventures In Botany; 2 new chapters to An Apocalypse Rising; 1 new chapter to The Birth of Bethany; 1 new chapter to Delivering Delight to Doreen; 1 new chapter to Erasing the Girls; 2 new chapters to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to Fitting In Around Here; 1 new chapter to For The Love of Zeus; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to Linden’s Throne; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 1 new chapter to New Dawn; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 3 new chapters to Ole Time Curios; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess; 1 new chapter to The Tolerant and 1 new chapter to Total Control Protocol.

Added Confessions of a Hypno Slut; A Conversation Amongst Equals; Dr. Mind’s New Family; Fitting In Around Here; The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; Great Day For It; Hired Help; Hot Tub Wishes; Neuromancer; An Officer and a Lady; Ole Time Curios; Reap the Whirlwind; Reminders; Stripnotized and Total Control Protocol. Also added 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 1 new chapter to Blank Betty; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 2 new chapters to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; 1 new chapter to New Dawn; 1 new chapter to The New Girl; 2 new chapters to Parents Just Don’t Understand; 1 new chapter to Realignment; 2 new chapters to Seed; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess and 1 new chapter to The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit.

Added Eye for an Eye; A Gilded Cage; Her Position in the Industry; Links of the Chain; Malaking Suso Resort and Spa; New Dawn; Nurse Diva’s New House Reboot; Siobhan’s Sex Shirt; Slip of the Tongue (OneAndTwo); Stay Strong; Swarmed and The Twisted Vines. Also added 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 1 new chapter to Applied Chemistry; 1 new chapter to The Birth of Bethany; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 1 new chapter to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 2 new chapters to How to Win a Soul; 1 new chapter to James Windsaber Chronicles; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 2 new chapters to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Realignment; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess; 1 new chapter to The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit and 1 new chapter to Viral.

Added The Birth of Bethany; In the Studio Today; Life, the Galaxy and Everything Else; Mass Loyalty; My Trance girl; New Religion and Tramp Stamp (If I Was Not You). Also added 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 2 new chapters to The Book of Zion: Dusty; 1 new chapter to The Fall of Kathy; 2 new chapters to Family Matters; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Pierced; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 3 new chapters to Tit-Slave and 1 new chapter to The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit.

Added Drain You; The Fall of Kathy; Pins And Needles and Research. Also added 1 new chapter to Adventures In Research; 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 2 new chapters to The Book of Zion: Dusty; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 1 new chapter to The Family Cure; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Pierced; 1 new chapter to Realignment; 1 new chapter to Slaves to the Snake Goddess; 1 new chapter to SUBDued and 1 new chapter to The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit.

Added Daddy’s Boy; Harriet’s Mothers Day Surprise; Hostile Take-Over (Gettoman); I’m Not Hypnotised; James Windsaber Chronicles; Making of Mistress Mao; Massage Parlor; Preggo Party; Rosewater; Taking Notes and The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit. Also added 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 3 new chapters to The Book of Zion: Dusty; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 1 new chapter to Control Geek; 1 new chapter to Darpana; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Love, Honor, and Obey and 1 new chapter to Realignment.

Added Birthday Curse; Darpana; Diffuse Loyalty; The Executive Executive Assistant; The Firefighters Parade; Heavy Breathing; In A World Of Her Own; Massage (Trystor); Party at the Boss’s House; Tit-Slave and Wares. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 1 new chapter to The Book of Zion: Dusty; 1 new chapter to Control Geek; 1 new chapter to The Family Cure; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 2 new chapters to Lost in Wonderland; 1 new chapter to Love, Honor, and Obey; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to Realignment; 1 new chapter to The Tolerant and 1 new chapter to Using Tim.

Added Dominion of the Mind (Hypnotist); Dustin’s Sister; Enflowered; For The Love of Zeus; How to Win a Soul; HypnoHotties; Judas Kiss; Re-Write; Realignment; Redrawing the Hand We’re Dealt; Remember (Tang) and Transformative. Also added 1 new chapter to An Apocalypse Rising; 1 new chapter to The Book of Zion: Dusty; 2 new chapters to Dairy Man; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to The Family Cure; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to The Gyges Experiment; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Love, Honor, and Obey and 1 new chapter to The Tolerant.

Added Adventures In Botany; An Apocalypse Rising; The Book of Zion: Dusty; Click; Cosplay; Curses Granted; Erasing the Girls; The Gyges Experiment; Jacob’s Ladder; Pregnancy Fetish; Retroactive Control; Undivided Loyalty; Vicious Circles; The Visitor (Tang); Voluntary Infection and Zoe Takes a Break. Also added 3 new chapters to Behind Enemy Lines; 4 new chapters to Breeding Day At The Mall; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to The Family Cure; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations; 1 new chapter to Sara’s Downfall and 1 new chapter to The Tolerant.

Added Adventures In Research; Behind Enemy Lines; Can I Trust You?; Chosen; Dairy Man; The Exhilarating Tale of Sir Walter and Miss Pennyworth; The Family Cure; Filling Out the Role; Friends Under Dominion; Gifted (Wrestlr); God Bless; House Party (ctg.cl.17); How to Write a Short Story; In-Flight Entertainment; Julia’s Power; Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows; Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension; Master PC — Obeying Jack; The Pervert in the Park; Roofie Party; Sara’s Downfall; Space Farm — Part 2; The Takeover (anonymousarchitects) and You Go to My Head. Also added 1 new chapter to Applied Chemistry; 2 new chapters to The Book of Zion; 1 new chapter to Character Creation; 2 new chapters to Cursed With a Fantasy; 1 new chapter to Dollars and Sins; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to The Harvesters; 3 new chapters to The Horses; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 2 new chapters to Parents Just Don’t Understand; 1 new chapter to Pierced; 1 new chapter to A Professional Dilemma; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 2 new chapters to The Tolerant.

The next update will be the weekend of 9 April 2016.

Added Amand and Tyler; The Audit; Carnival: Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves; Character Creation; Easter Treasure; Learn to Fly; Nano-Hammered; Number 497; A Professional Dilemma; Scott’s World; SUBDued; Suite 606 and Waiting Room. Also added 2 new chapters to Dollars and Sins; 1 new chapter to Fours Company; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 2 new chapters to Just Kidding; 2 new chapters to Love, Honor, and Obey; 1 new chapter to No More Limits; 1 new chapter to Nylon Empire; 2 new chapters to Pierced and 1 new chapter to The Tolerant.

Added Check Me Out; Factory Girl; A Matter of Time; Parents Just Don’t Understand; Perfection Ascendant; Quarantine; Succession; Tattooed Ladies and Thrillatex. Also added 1 new chapter to Control Geek; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to Love, Honor, and Obey; 1 new chapter to Pablo’s Revenge; 3 new chapters to Pierced; 2 new chapters to The Reality and 1 new chapter to Using Tim.

Added Brand New Me; Focus; Fours Company; A House Fallen; The Lust of Autora; No More Limits; The Office of Female Transitions 2: The Matter of Prenandamna and Wishes Granted. Also added 1 new chapter to Den of the Vampiress; 1 new chapter to Dollars and Sins; 3 new chapters to Electrical Engineering; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 1 new chapter to Her Sacred Oath; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Love, Honor, and Obey; 1 new chapter to Pablo’s Revenge; 3 new chapters to Pierced; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 1 new chapter to The Tolerant.

Added Compelling Truth; Control Geek; Divided Loyalty; Finding Good Help; Just Kidding; Nylon Empire; Pablo’s Revenge; Short Stories — Vol. VI; Training Collar and Vanishing Act. Also added 1 new chapter to Dollars and Sins; 2 new chapters to Electrical Engineering; 2 new chapters to Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; 3 new chapters to Pierced; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 1 new chapter to The Tolerant.

Added The Acquisition (HB5211); Den of the Vampiress; Guardsman D-8007-399-033 On Duty; Love, Honor, and Obey; The new platinum blonde wife; Obverse; Pierced and Zone Out. Also added 2 new chapters to Big Tits Theory; 1 new chapter to Debts; 1 new chapter to Dollars and Sins; 2 new chapters to Family Matters; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 2 new chapters to The Takeover; 1 new chapter to Upstairoids and 1 new chapter to Using Tim.

Added The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall; Bimbo Queen Virus; Corporate Reorganization; Dollars and Sins; Electrical Engineering; A Free Movie; New Boss (Pan) and Valentine’s Dinner. Also added 1 new chapter to Bimbo Pop Princess — Carnival; 2 new chapters to The Book of Zion; 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 2 new chapters to The Doll of Chros; 2 new chapters to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to The Land of Faerie; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 1 new chapter to The Tolerant.

Added Danni, Such a Good Girl; The Doll of Chros; Falling For Her Tits; Foot Soldier; Heritage Tour; An Inquisition Conducted; Portal; Positive Reinforcement; The Reclamation Project and Skeleton Key. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to Agents Transformed; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Pop Princess — Carnival; 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to Debts; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 2 new chapters to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Master & the Lawman; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to The Tolerant and 1 new chapter to Viral.

Added The Borrower; The Christmas Gift 3: The Valentine’s Day Massacre; Kissing Disease; The Lost King; Revenge Is Sweet; A Shot in the Dark; Three Drones and a Slave; Triggers (Pan) and Viral. Also added 1 new chapter to Bimbo Pop Princess — Carnival; 5 new chapters to The Book of Zion; 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 5 new chapters to Re-Educator; 2 new chapters to Tisiphone and 1 new chapter to Upstairoids.

Added Agents Transformed; Anniversary (NanoSlaver); Artificial Cock Flavor; Bimbo Pop Princess — Carnival; The Horses; Matt’s Discovery; Submission Holds and X, Y and Zee. Also added 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to Debts; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Perfectly Normal Hospital; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 3 new chapters to The Tolerant and 1 new chapter to Tuukka becomes a Crimson Guard.

Added Amethyst the Interrogator; An Artificial Ass; Changes (softi); Encountering MidMan; Hypnotwist; Invisible; Locke and Key; The Mentalist Next Door — Smoke Rings; Not Like Nancy; A Pretty Doll’s Soul; The Purpose of the Wym; A Rendezvous Completed; Trust and Obey and Who’s Hypnoing Who. Also added 1 new chapter to Bad Pharma; 9 new chapters to The Book of Zion; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to A More Permanent Position; 1 new chapter to Target Acquired and 1 new chapter to Upstairoids.

Added Address in Mind; Another Mistake; The Book of Zion; The Daily Grind (Carol J.); Debts; Doggies Make Good Maids; Forever Your Girl; Inheritance (Nikki); Inkwell and 1985: Dracula’s Revenge. Also added 2 new chapters to The Family Reunion; 1 new chapter to The Land of Faerie; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 1 new chapter to The Tolerant; 1 new chapter to Tuukka becomes a Crimson Guard and 1 new chapter to White Shadow.

Added The Girl in the Bookshop; Head Coach’s Tail; Invisible Woman; Sirena; Skype Me At 11; Take Me Home Tonight; The Tolerant; Voice of Authority (Wrestlr) and Welcome To Your New Life (HB5211). Also added 1 new chapter to Bad Pharma; 1 new chapter to Business and Pleasure (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Dance Card; 2 new chapters to The Family Reunion; 1 new chapter to The Making of (c)F-7985-656-882; 9 new chapters to The Master Downstairs; 1 new chapter to Upstairoids and 1 new chapter to Using Tim.

Added Applied Chemistry; Attitude Adjustment; Bad Pharma; A Christmas Miracle; Doing Daisy and Donna; Double Vision; Evening Commute; Force of Will (Dorlas); The Good Samaritan; Making Introductions; The New Year’s Resolution Fairy; Substitution; Tigress and Pup; Tuukka becomes a Crimson Guard; Unwrapping Someone Else’s Gift; Wedding Plan and Wide Awake. Also added 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Lost in Wonderland; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 7 new chapters to Mind Games (Gingerxxx); 1 new chapter to The Miracle Milk; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 2 new chapters to Tolerance; 1 new chapter to Under the Hill; 1 new chapter to Upstairoids; 1 new chapter to Winter’s Bite and 1 new chapter to The Written Truth.

What Was New in 2015