The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Really Matters

Part 2

Johannah completed her treatment, and as usual was soaking wet between her legs. She didn’t understand why, though she had to admit her treatments were so engrossing she really didn’t remember much besides colors, sounds, words, and pictures. The thunderstorm background was the best part, and was on all the MP3s she listened to for the study, including the one for sleep. She skipped last night and felt guilty, but knew she had to obey her doctor’s orders or she’d get worse faster.

The orderly took her back to the doctor’s office, and she felt a surge of new wetness seeing both of them (and, truthfully, the male orderly), so clenched her hands together behind her back as she entered, then sat down. She couldn’t look at David right then... he knew the truth now. He wouldn’t want her.

“Miss Hastings, I think you made a very wise decision to bring David with you today. We had a long talk, and while I know you don’t have any family left, friends are important. David understands a little better now what we are doing to let you be independent as long as you can. However, we should discuss your living situation.”

“I’ve been worried about that. I won’t go back to that job, but there’s no way I could get a reference now.... how am I—”

“Miss Hastings, I don’t want to offend you, but I don’t think work is something that is good for you right now, at least not work with the stress levels involved in your previous job. As I told you, the study sponsors have made arrangements for you to continue to live in your own home, even if you can’t work, as long as you wish. But David offered something, and I think you should seriously consider it....”

“What???” Johannah finally looked at David. She didn’t understand the mix of emotions on his face, but he didn’t seem to be looking at her with disgust or rejection in his eyes.

“Truthfully, I would be sending you home tonight with one of our staff members, if you hadn’t come in with a ride. You experienced trauma, and you really shouldn’t be alone right now. We’ll keep paying the rent on your apartment if this arrangement doesn’t work out, but David is willing to let you stay in his guest room as long as you need.”

Johannah was floored, and couldn’t find words. She just nodded.

* * *

David drove first to Johannah’s apartment. She came in, but wasn’t exactly able to give much direction about what to pack. They did pack her home laptop, the Audiostrobe glasses that the Doctor had recommended to augment the night MP3s, and some clothing. David drove them back to the apartment, and helped her set up her room. The Doctor had warned him that the last treatment and home exercises had yet to be modified, though he had already reviewed Johannah’s priority list and made the few tweaks necessary.

“’Hannah, honey, I know you have to do your treatment, but I just want to apologize for last night.”

“Why be sorry? I wanted you... you didn’t hurt me....”

“Yes, but if it wasn’t for your condition, would you still have slept with me? I don’t want to take advantage of you. What do you want?”

“David.... you didn’t take advantage of me. I thought I was taking advantage of you! But you.... did the doctor tell you what happened yesterday?”

“Yes, and why. I still want to wring Fred’s neck. But it wasn’t your fault, honey...”

Johanna started crying, and David could barely make out her next words... “But I came!”

David hugged her, even as the implications hit him—this girl could orgasm giving head??? No wonder that “doctor” married his patient. “Shhh, honey, shhh.... it’s okay. I promise I will never judge you. You can’t help yourself. But will you let me try to protect you? That’s why I offered to let you stay.” One of many, though he still wasn’t sure she was really safe with him—this was getting him off far too much for him to really feel good about himself. “But do I need to protect you from me, too? Do you want me to make sure last night doesn’t happen again?”

She cried harder. “I knew it.... I knew it. You don’t want me now that you know.....” She started to stand, looking determined to start repacking her things. He grabbed her shoulders and said “Sit down, ’Hannah.” She did, almost instantly.

“I told you, I am not judging you. I have wanted you ever since we started working together, but Jay told me no one had ever even gotten a date from you if they worked for the same company. I still want you. I don’t want you to have to work, either. You don’t need that stress. But if you could do laundry and maybe clean up after me some—as long as you are able—you can stay here, and have your own room for as long as you want. I’ll respect it if it’s locked. And you can “take advantage of me” anytime. Last night was incredible!”

“It was? ... are you really sure?”

“Do your treatment, ’Hannah. We’ll talk after. But yes, I’m sure.”

* * *

It was time for Johannah to update her priority list. So far David was being so sweet, though she had refrained from taking advantage of him again just yet. She’d been happy when he started working there—she didn’t allow herself to socialize with coworkers because she knew the only place to go from her call center position, since she had an aversion to programming beyond simple scripting, was either management or training. With either, if she intended to stay with the company, she knew she had to demonstrate discretion and impartiality.

But David had learned the specifics of how their call center worked quickly, and had what she had always called “the force”—an intuitive, almost, ability to troubleshoot. It wasn’t something that could be taught, and so he was soon an equal she could count on to actually put detailed data in the trouble tickets, or take over a conference call so she could take a break. More than that, he always had a smile, and didn’t participate in office drama. She really hadn’t wanted to go the management route—the Superbowl commercial describing managing IT personnel (or truthfully, any management position) as herding cats seemed all too accurate....

But that part of her life was over, she reminded herself. Maybe she could go back to transcription... but not if she lost word comprehension. Damn.

So Johannah looked back at the list. She put household chores to number one. If David was nice enough not to judge her, to even let her stay there, she could at least keep the house clean... and since she wasn’t sure how much she’d be getting out of the house, upped yoga and saw Pilates was now in the list, too. She added that, and hit “start”.

While the program was running, she recognised what was going on to some degree, she was sure.... though she really couldn’t remember previous sessions well. She saw David’s picture was there now, though, and knew that had to be new. She was grateful—she wouldn’t want to forget his name. It showed her pictures, and their names were spoken. Sometimes her own picture was there—“Johannah”. Household objects. Random things. Wait, was that a penis? “Cock”, it said. Well, it’s a word for it.... Next was “vacuum”, then “car”, “television”, “woman”, “dishwasher”.... She got back into the rhythm quickly of answering the questions when they came up. At the end, it told her a score, said she was improving, and the voice said “Good girl!” Immediately, she felt such intense arousal she very nearly climaxed.....

She shook her head, and took off the headphones as she realized the treatment was over. She knew she’d be getting a new set of MP3s tonight, and committed to listening to them. She’d been keeping her door locked during her nightly sessions with the night MP3 because she wasn’t sure what she would do if he came in.... she almost always masturbated herself to sleep now. It was strange, too... with the Mirapex, it didn’t seem to matter how many times she came.... it was like she was never satisfied. It was almost more fun, or at least less exhausting, to stay right on the edge. When she and David made love.... she had lost count.

The daytime MP3s, especially on the wireless headphones David had laying around (he suggested them when he saw her nearly choke herself on the iPod earbuds) were helping out a lot to keep her focused while she did household chores while he was at work. He spared her the effort of returning her work laptop, and while he didn’t say much else, David had a smile on his face when he got back to work that day.

The male orderly entered the room, and her eyes were immediately drawn to his cock. She really shouldn’t look at mens cocks like that, it wasn’t ladylike. She shook her head, met his eyes, and he smiled as he took her back to the waiting room. David stood up, and again she first looked at his cock in his jeans. She hadn’t really noticed it before, but he did have a nice package....

* * *

The doctor allowed David to watch most of the treatment, so he had a better idea of what was happening behind the other curtain (the doctor kept Jenny in the other observation room permanently, it seemed, not that David could blame him). He was relieved, yet oddly disappointed (and ashamed of that disappointment) that Johannah was fully clothed, staring at a screen, and no pads were attached anywhere. Her hands stayed on the home row of the keyboard, and occasionally she pushed a button.

“We’re testing her reflexes and speed of cognitive processing, as well as attempting to reinforce the things she doesn’t want to lose. Because it is possible to have something like a life for several years, depending on individual disease progression, we want our early-stage patients to have as much control as possible over the process.” He smiled, a smile David was beginning to recognize well. “Though there is basic programming added as well, to make the transition into the main program easier.”

“How many patients do you have? I mean, you’re paying her rent, right?”

“Ever since Jenny helped me pilot the program, we’ve had nearly a dozen girls need 24×7 care. We make sure they enjoy themselves, I promise.” Another smile. “But I don’t ordinarily suggest women try this clinical trial unless they have no family support. As you may know, Miss Hastings lost both her parents at 12, and both of them were only children. I was willing to forego the sexual conditioning as long as possible for her, especially if she requested the libido suppressant, because I really do like to get consent first. Most of my patients express some fear, but she actually said she would rather die than lose her intelligence. But how much of that do you value in her?“

“She’s one of the smartest techs I’ve worked with.” David hesitated. “But from what I read, it’s going to happen anyway?”

“Eventually, yes. One thing I learned with Jenny is that, especially at this stage, thinking can be modified to a significant degree by simply reinforcing specific words for objects. She didn’t tell me during our individual session, but has she been hypersexual in front of you? She just said how grateful she is to you.”

“No, and I told her I would respect her door if it was locked, and tried my best to reassure her that I had absolutely no objection if she used me as an outlet. Hell.. that’s what she called it, taking advantage of ME!”

“Have you tried the door?”

“No. But mine’s been unlocked.”

* * *

Johannah was touching herself, with her Audiostrobe goggles, listening to the night MP3. It seemed like sometimes she could hear words, but she just focused on the thunderstorm background, like the doctor suggested. When it was time for her nightly sessions, she could almost imagine the rain from that thunderstorm washing her free of her cares and worries about her future. She had been so scared of what was going to happen to her as things progressed, but each time she listened she felt those fears leave her, at least while she was listening. She tried to listen to the daytime MP3 as much as possible, because it did the same thing....

But she also couldn’t get the thought of cock out of her head, either. Especially David’s, and she hoped he hadn’t noticed her staring. Still, now, as she rubbed between her legs with one hand and alternated between squeezing and rolling each of her nipples around, all she could think about was how much she wanted David’s cock inside her. It was like she was incomplete, somehow, without it. She let herself orgasm, hoping that maybe it would make her less inclined to rape her roommate, but just like always it seemed to make her want more....

Suddenly, it was just too much. She needed his cock in her so badly that her worries about him getting attached to a woman who would be nearly a vegetable in a few years didn’t matter as much as her need. She took off the glasses, paused the MP3, and slipped on her bathrobe. Almost compulsively, she walked quietly to David’s door, and before she could stop herself, she turned the knob. It opened, and she quietly laid down next to him.

It seemed like he was still asleep, lying on his back, and she cuddled against him like she had the previous night. Every part of her wanted to touch him, but one tiny bit of self-control remained—he did have to work the next day. It was difficult to fall asleep without the comforting sensation of her finger on her throbbing clitoris, but she managed.

* * *

David woke from his dream of Johannah in Jenny’s chair, begging him to fuck her, to the sensation of a warm body next to him. Had the doctor encouraged this? Did it happen on its own? At that point, David really didn’t care. Yet, she seemed asleep.

Very gently, he started running his fingers up and down the side of her neck, then started kissing there. She gasped, and her eyes opened... and she had an odd mix of emotions on her face—pleasure and guilt. Uh-oh—he wanted only pleasure. He stopped kissing her neck, and looked down at her wide eyes. She was holding her body as still as she could.

“Hannah, honey, I am sorry... did you just want to cuddle? I am okay with that, if that’s what you need...”

She leaned up and kissed him fiercely. When they broke the kiss, she whispered, “I need you.”

He was pretty sure now that the doctor had altered her treatment somewhat now, so tried something. “Tell me what you need.”

“I need your cock in me!” Johannah immediately put her hands over her mouth, but felt a wave of pleasure as soon as she obeyed

“Hold my hands, Hannah.” She complied, and another wave, stronger this time. “Tell me how badly you need it.”

“Please, I can’t take this anymore... I can’t stop thinking about it.... about you... I know I am acting like a slut but please? Please?”

“Show me how much you need it.” She immediately leaned forward toward him, still holding his hands, and started kissing his bare chest, going lower. He knew his boxers would probably get in the way if he still held her hands, but she kept trying to get closer, and eventually his hard-on was obvious enough she could lick it through the opening in the front, She tried harder, and finally got that cock she had been craving fully in her mouth, and began sucking it as best she knew.

One of her hands was let go, and she realized why when she felt David’s hand in her hair, pulling and pushing to control the rhythm. She immediately started touching herself while she tried her best to please David’s cock. He had been so good to her. She owed everything to him.

David finally pulled her up, away from his cock. “Lay down, and take off your robe.” She obeyed, feeling another giant tide of arousal within het, and one hand went between her legs and the other started pinching her already rock-hard nipples. “Please??”

“Please what, Hannah? Answer me.”

“Please fuck me! Please fuck me, I need your cock in me now!”

Immediately, he thrust hard and deeply inside of her extremely wet yet still tight pussy, and Johannah’s eyes rolled back in her head. He withdrew slowly, and he heard a whimper, then again thrust himself inside. Every time he teased her by pulling out so very slowly, she tried to rise up to meet him. “No, hold still,” he said, just as he thrust inside her again. She complied, but started begging incoherently, and he finally just started fucking her hard, rough, like he had always wanted to but no woman before had liked that type of sex.

When he finally couldn’t hold out any longer, he pulled out, kneeled over her head so she could suck, and said, “Swallow every drop, Hannah,” before he grabbed her head and thrust himself inside her eager mouth. She orgasmed yet again as she obeyed his command, and the feeling of her trying to cry out in ecstasy with his cock still in her throat made him cum harder than he ever had before.

He laid down beside her, and gently started running his hands over her body. “That was amazing, Hannah. You’re such a good girl.” Immediately, she gasped, arched, and be could feel her body quivering from yet another climax.

Her muscles went slack, her eyes closed, and David smiled.

* * *

Johannah woke up in her own bed, naked as usual, with her Audiostrobe glasses flashing all sorts of pretty colors and patterns through her closed eyelids, listening to the wonderful thunderstorm and the almost inaudible words that she knew really didn’t matter. She felt wonderful, like a craving she didn’t quite recognize was filled. Her first thought was of her wonderful dream. It had to be a dream, right, after all, since she was in her own bed....?

She had acted like a total slut, and loved every minute of it. She had always liked it when a man took the lead in bed, but she knew her sweet David would never have ordered her around like that or forced her to beg, even though it felt absolutely amazing to obey in the dream. Her index finger, as usual on her clit, started rubbing absently as she thought about how many times she climaxed. The dream felt so real...

She felt a little lower, and while she was as wet as usual and not sore... she felt... different down there. It wasn’t semen adding to the wetness... had she fucked herself with her fingers in her sleep?

Anyway, she knew she needed to get up and get started on the house. David wasn’t a messy person, but it was obvious no one had deep-cleaned his apartment since he moved in—typical bachelor. Her project that day was the kitchen. Getting into those nooks and crannies at the edges, then stripping the old wax, mopping, and re-waxing... she felt glad she could remember the words for those things, because she had noticed lately when David would talk about his day after work—she always greeted him with a cold beer and his favorite slippers ready so he could unwind before they ate—she didn’t recognize some of the technical terms he used. Oh well... that part of her life was over.

As she got up and put on her robe, set her MP3 player to the daytime one and put on her earphones, then she went to her door. It was unlocked. Had she forgotten?

In the kitchen, there was a single red rose on the table, along with a bowl and a package of her favorite oatmeal, a banana, and a note. She read it. “Hannah, thanks so much for everything you do. Eat the oatmeal and banana, and a yogurt from the fridge. I want you to take care of yourself. Also, if we have the ingredients for lasagna, make that for supper tonight. Thanks again, David.”

As she read the note, along with a wave of affection for how sweet he was, she felt a wave of arousal. It increased as she ate her breakfast, and the only thing that kept her from going back to her room to masturbate was the knowledge she had things she had to do. She barely noticed her hands going to her erogenous zones all day when they weren’t occupied.

When her alarm went off to start supper, she looked in the cabinets and fridge, and sure enough there was ground beef, ricotta and other cheeses, the tomato sauce and spices she needed, and the noodles. As she prepared the dish, again, she started getting so turned on it was only possible to concentrate by knowing that this was what David wanted. She owed him anything he asked for—lasagna was nothing.

* * *

David pulled into the driveway, and wasn’t sure what he would encounter when he walked in the door. When she passed out from that last orgasm (the doctor didn’t tell him that was any kind of trigger, but apparently it was...), he carried her back to her room and tried to set everything back up. The doctor said that while yes, technically speaking they could be considered brainwashing, he did think they helped patients retain needed skills, and that stimulation of both hemispheres of the brain and encouraging specific brainwave patterns with the glasses would help the non-damaged parts of her brain learn to compensate. Even if the thought of her as a brainless nymphomaniac turned HIM on, he knew she valued her intelligence.

Instead of a furious, crying, or silently fuming woman, he was greeted by a smiling, flushed Johannah, dressed in one of the more casual outfits she liked to wear now (broomstick skirt and a shirt, obviously with no bra—her nipples appeared rock-hard) and he struggled to just meet her eyes. He could smell the lasagna baking. “How was your day? Did you want a Sam Adams or an Angry Orchard?”

“Oh, Hannah, it was awful, but at least Fred knows better now than to yell at me like he does the rest of us. Get me an Apple Ginger Angry Orchard, and when you come back, please rub my feet. They had me hike to the raised floor to work on a D390 that should have been decommissioned a decade ago...” He noticed a blank look on her face, but she waited until he was done with his immediate venting, then left and returned with the Angry Orchard, ice-cold and opened. She then knelt at his feet, took off his shoes and socks, and started massaging his feet.

“That feels amazing, Hannah, thanks so much.” He could see her crimson flush deepening, covering all he could see of her chest from that angle, and she was breathing heavily. He continued venting about his day, but shortly his stress seemed to melt away... a gorgeous, obviously horny woman at his feet, a little alcohol to wind down, and the smell of a delicious dinner was better than Xanax, for sure.

“Okay, Hannah, that’s good, thanks so much honey. Is the lasagna ready?”

“Yes, I just turned it off while I was in the kitchen.” She put his slippers on his feet, since she was right there, and then stood up. “Your plate will be on the table in a few minutes. What do you want to drink?”

“You can get another Angry Orchard out of the fridge, but don’t open it. Just leave it beside my plate. Thank you sweetie, I’ll go wash up.”

David watched her walk into the kitchen, and thought he saw her hand reach up toward one of her nipples as she turned the corner. Nothing at all about him fucking her like a little whore the night before? Cumming down her throat? He had surprised himself even, but she seemed like she was enjoying every minute, and it was the first time he’d ever had real sex that was anything close to his fantasies. He washed his hands, and quietly walked into the kitchen. She had his plate of lasagna and drink ready, along with the Caesar salad she knew he liked with heavy pasta dishes from the time he took her to a restaurant shortly after she moved in.

She was making her own plate, rubbing one of her nipples anytime she didn’t need both hands. He waited until she turned to get the Parmesan cheese, and then cleared his throat.

It was a good thing she didn’t have a plate in her hands right then, because she squealed, nearly jumped out of her skin, and turned redder than he’d ever seen her (she had come in one Monday looking like a boiled lobster when she apparently got a bad batch of sunscreen). She started to run out of the room. Immediately, he said, “Stop, get your plate, and sit down at the table. I will get the Parmesan and your usual Diet Coke. Calm down, and we will talk. I told you I would never judge you.” She was already at the table before he finished his last sentence, and he was there shortly thereafter. Johannah’s hands were deliberately resting on the table, and she seemed to be doing deep breathing exercises.

“Hannah, the doctor explained why you might need to touch yourself. He said it actually helps augment your medicine, so you don’t have to take so much. You can do it in front of me. I won’t be offended, and I am not Fred. I won’t deny it turns me on, but I already told you I would respect your door. I have two hands and know how to use them, too.”

“Oh, David... I don’t deserve someone like you.” David felt that guilt again.... but maybe he could help with that apparent low-self esteem.

“Why not? You are kind, caring, sweet, you certainly have been earning your keep around here. I haven’t felt so pampered ever. I don’t know why you weren’t already taken years ago, if this is the kind of wife you would make.”

“But the doctor told you. I’m dying. It might be five or ten years down the road, and before that I might as well be a vegetable before too long, and I don’t know how long that is. I listen when you talk about your day, but I can’t remember what that server you worked on looked like, and if it was one of the ancient ones I know I serviced them all myself before you even started there. I’m getting dumber. I can’t control myself... I have wanted to rape you every night I have been here it feels like, but I can’t let you fall in love with me, and you’re the kind of man who would, I can tell. You were an amazingly tender lover.” By the time she finished that, she had a hand between her legs.... but he said it was okay, and at least not as obvious since they were at the table.

“Hannah, you can’t rape the willing. I told you I would enjoy you... what did you call it, taking advantage of me?, anytime. But I said I wouldn’t judge you. If I tell you something, will you not judge me?”

“I would never judge you. I feel like I owe you everything. You’ve been so good to me.”

“Okay, so I had this girlfriend in junior high and high school, and she lived on the opposite side of town. We would talk all night sometimes, or sometimes just fall asleep with the line open.... she had nightmares. Some bad things had happened to her growing up, though I couldn’t get her to talk about it, or even tell me what the dreams were, but if I heard her whimpering, I could hit the buttons and it would wake her up. I’m not sure if I ever told you, but my Dad had a Ph.D. in Psychology, and I had read a lot of his books. One night, right after that, I decided to try to hypnotize her—not to DO anything to her mind, but to see if I could get her to talk about things.”

Johannah looked both interested and sympathetic—that caring spirit he’d noticed in her from the first. “Did it work?”

“Yes... and that’s part of why Fred knows I will punch him AND get charges filled against him on your behalf if he does anything else to piss me off. But she found it relaxing to be hypnotized to go to sleep, and I was a horny teenage boy. I don’t know if she was acting and it was just phone sex, or if I was really able to make her orgasm after building up her arousal enough then telling her to, but it was definitely extremely exciting on my end.” Johannah was breathing more heavily.

“Ever since, I’ve had this fetish. A horny, beautiful woman who would do anything I said, that I could excite with just words. Apparently I am not the only one. They have stories about it, online. While most guys I know like watching video porn, those stories are my porn. I value your intelligence because you value it, but honestly... I’ve been jacking off every night thinking about you, even after you can’t talk much.... and I have felt horribly guilty because this is real life. This shouldn’t be getting me off. But it is. Can you forgive me, Hannah?”

Johannah looked sort of surprised, but was breathing so heavily and had such a “sex flush” he thought she might be close to climax right then. “Forgive you? You are taking care of me. You make sure I don’t forget to eat, you are so good to me....” She paused, caught her breath, exhaled slowly, and started speaking more slowly too, like she was trying to calm herself. “I feel like I owe you my life. If you are saying that even if I get dumb, even if I might as well be a mindless doll, that you would still want me....”

“Yes, Hannah. I want you now, and I have felt guilty for knowing that I would still want you then, but.... no matter what happens, if you want me, I will take can of you. I promise.”

Johannah felt tears of gratitude rolling down her cheeks.

* * *

That night, they moved Johannah’s nighttime apparatus into David’s bedroom. Johannah didn’t want to sleep alone, but they knew her treatments were important. They left her computer, where she still did the program like at the doctor’s office for 30 minutes a day, in the guest room. David didn’t want to push her, and if she changed her mind, he wanted her to have the security of knowing the other bedroom was still “hers” if she wanted it.

They didn’t talk about Johannah’s “dream”, but when they made love before bedtime, a little less gently than the first, he pulled out and asked if she would be willing to finish him off since he wasn’t sure if she was taking birth control. She gasped and sat up, and almost started sucking before he had the words out of his mouth. Her free hand went between her legs, and the other making sure that any part of his cock not in her mouth was still getting pleasured. He ran his hands through her hair, then started gently directing the rhythm he needed, and finally said “I’m gonna cum....” He felt her start swallowing, and pushed himself further inside.... and again, she climaxed as soon as she started swallowing his semen. Was that what made her orgasm when Fred... no, he wasn’t about to bring that up.

“That was amazing, Hannah. But I have to ask a question... I’ve never been with a woman as orgasmic as you are. Were you always this way?”

Hannah blushed. “I did learn how to have multiples before this... but with the medicine, it’s like one, or even ten, isn’t enough to satisfy me. If you wanted, we could go again.... I wouldn’t mind.” She looked down coyly.

“I’m not as young as I used to be, honey. I need a little while. I saw where you wrote down when you did your treatment today, so maybe we should go to bed.”

She complied, putting on her goggles and earphones, and turned on her MP3 player once she tucked herself in. He saw her hands moving under the covers, but attempted to ignore it. He did eventually fall asleep....

.... and woke up a few hours later, with raging “morning wood” that had nothing to do with his bladder. Johannah was asleep, it seemed—her hands weren’t moving. He couldn’t help himself, and took off her headphones (though he left the goggles on. She muttered something.

“Shhh, Hannah... it’s okay, everything is fine, peaceful, relaxed, soothing.... can you hear me?”

A small mutter, barely recognizable as a “Yes”.

“Do you like it when I talk to you like this? So soothing, so relaxing... you do like it, don’t you Hannah?”

“Yes....” and he noticed her hands start moving again.

“Do you know who I am?”

“You’re David.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes...”

“Do you mind if we keep talking like this? You really don’t have to talk much if you don’t want to, but just listen to my voice, and answer me when I ask you a question. Since you said you like how this feels, I don’t think you mind, do you Hannah?”

“I don’t mind...” her hands started moving faster.

He talked her through a simple induction (would have to look up some more original material, though like with his ex-girlfriend, it seemed pretty easy to start a trance right after waking up), and tried to reinforce her value to him. Finally, when he thought he had given sufficient suggestions in that direction, he decided to use/reinforce whatever trigger the doctor implanted.

“Now, as the words I’ve told you sink in, becoming permanently etched in your brain, you will feel your value, how much you are worthy of love, respect, and someone taking care of you after how many people you have taken care of in your life grow within you. Along with it, because that feeling is so comforting and pleasurable, and I know you like pleasure..... when I tell you how good of a girl you are, you will climax harder than you ever have in your life, and from that point on you will never doubt how much you mean to me, or feel guilty for letting me taking care of you, again. Are you ready?”

“Yes, please, I need it...”

“You can feel it building, can’t you? Not just the absolutely amazing orgasm you deserve, but your absolute confidence in your value to me? It’s just growing... higher and higher... and now, you will never doubt my love for you, because you’re such a good girl!”

She stiffened and twitched/quivered for two solid minutes. He reached back over and put her headphones on, then used his hands. It wasn’t quite time yet.