The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What is done to her, She does to others.

Keywords: [MC FF NC hypno mindcontrol]

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and lesbian sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message

* * *

I open my eyes and find myself in unfamiliar surroundings, I attempt to move but I can’t, I’m restrained it seems.

“Help, is anyone there!” I shout

I struggle again, but it no good. The restraints are holding me firm.

What happened to me? I try and remember but my mind is still groggy. I recall going to a bar alone after work, and ordering a cocktail. I remember talking to another woman who I had seen in the area before.

What was her name? I try and recall what we talked about, I think it was about men specifically our boyfriends and I was being brutally honest about Mark, my current guy. Got to admit guys are only good for sex, in relationships they just bring pain and misery.

After drinking my cocktail I do remember feeling strange, light headed. Not sure what happened after then. Did I leave the bar alone? I do seem to remember someone helping me walk, was it that woman?. After that my memory is a blank until I woke up here now.

I can’t move my head, but I can move my eyes. From what I can tell I’m in a brightly lit plain room with what looks like silver metal walls. I have tried shouting but no one has come, all I can hear is a low hum from something behind me and I’m tied to what I think is some sort of table angled back so I’m somewhere between being on my back, and stood up.

I try and move again but my ankles, wrists, body and I think my head, are tied to whatever is holding me. Am I in a hospital? Have I had an accident? Do they know I can’t afford private treatment?

But it can’t be a hospital can it? I have wires attached to my arms and legs and these are connected to some equipment out of my sight that might be medical equipment, but why am I naked? What hospital leaves its patients naked and helpless? Oh no! perhaps I have been given a date rape drug and I’m held like this so I can be raped?

Footsteps, the short sharp steps of a woman in high heals. They come closer approaching from behind.

“Help me!” I shout, “Can you help me?”

The reply is silence, she has stopped walking. She has to be close to me, but I can’t see her.

“Who is there?” in panic I shout. “Please free me!”.

I feel a stabbing pain in my right arm. although I can’t turn my head I know what it is, I have felt the pain of needles before, followed by...Oooh my head feels like it is spinning, the room seems to brighten and I’m aware of my beating heart... It must have contained some drugs...Wow this feels great its almost as if I’m floating

I hear the footsteps again as a woman in her mid twenties steps in front of me, into my view.

Any thoughts of this being a hospital vanish once I see her. Is she a nurse? Well she is wearing red high heeled shoes and a necklace and is decked out in make-up. This isn’t the usual attire for a nurse, but what rules out her being a nurse, is this is all she is wearing.

She is is all intents naked with no clothes on,

She is stood in front of me, naked and holding an Ipad

I should be panicking , its obviously not a hospital, its obvious something nasty is going to happen to me but the possibilities don’t concern me. I’m in danger and could be facing a fate worse than death and all I can think about is how I would love blond hair like hers....

“Hi there” I stutter.

She doesn’t respond but stares down at the Ipad and types. I see my reflection on the back of the Ipad.

The top of my head is encased in a helmet, with wires coming off it. the helmet seems to have lights and other devices on it, it looks very high tech.

My reflected image vanishes as she turns the the Ipad around showing me the screen. On it are some words

WHATS YOUR AGE?

I just stare at her, I feel great but see little reason to answer. I instead study her necklace and notice it contains a word and a number. I think it has Slave 758 on it.

With a start I notice the words on the Ipad have changed

ANSWER OR BE PUNISHED

Suddenly pain racks my body, electric shocks coming from the bands holding me to the table, before the Ipad’s content changes back to

WHATS YOUR AGE?

“Twenty Two” I say and this is immediately followed by a wave of pleasure that borders on an orgasm.

ANSWERS WILL BE REWARDED is written on the Ipad. I notice the woman hasn’t moved she is just holding the pad out in front of me. She is obviously not the one controlling what appears on it.

WHATS YOUR JOB?

“a secretary” I reply before my mind melts under another wave of pleasure.

WHATS YOUR NAME?

Answering “Linda” produces another orgasmic reward.

The questions continue and I look forward to each time I answer, the questions seem to be asking detailed facts about me, I lose count of how many questions have been asked and for how long, I only know I want to answer to receive my reward.

WHATS YOUR SEXUALITY?

“Heterosexual” I reply and receive my final wave of pleasure.

The naked woman presses a button just outside my line of sight and the contents of the Ipad change

PROGRAM ADAPTED TO SUBJECTS BACKGROUND is written on the Ipad now.

The humming from behind me seems to increase and my head feels warm., the world seems to spin but I can still make out the Ipad and what it says

PROGRAMMING IN PROGRESS

I feel myself falling and remaining still at the same time, I try to remember my name and it seems strangely distant, like it is now unimportant. eventually everything fades out as I slip into what feels like a deep sleep..

* * *

I open my eyes and stare at the Ipad

WHATS YOUR JOB? is written on it.

“Sex slave” I reply

WHATS YOUR NAME?

“Slave unit 759” is my answer.

WHATS YOUR SEXUALITY?

“Lesbian” I state proudly.

The bonds release and I slide free, down on my knees in front of Slave 758.

Looking up into her eyes, thanking her for my conversion, I move my mouth to her, and start to repay her for my enslavement.

I slowly lick up her thighs and kiss her vulva. Spreading her legs and open her lips with my fingers. Using my tongue. my whole tongue. I Lick her like an ice cream cone. Flicking it like a butterfly wings. Use gentle strokes.

Her excitement builds, so I focus more on the area around her clit. She raises her hips to meet my lips and I hear her moans. Taking her clitoris in my mouth. Sucking gently a few flicks of the tongue send her into orgasm.

After half an hour I lick her juices from my mouth and I stand before my pleasured programmer, She points to a pair of high of red high heeled shoes that I place on my feet before I take the Ipad off her.

The slave that programmed me then turns around and walks towards the back of the room where a door opens. She walks out and it is the last I see of her.

I wait what I know is to arrive, I don’t need to wait long as soon two other slaves enter dragging a limp naked woman. My fellow Lesbian slaves drag the woman to the table and I help with locking the restraints around her as she is fastened to to the table. One of the slaves passes me a pair of high heeled shoes and a necklace, before they head off on out and close the door.

I’m left alone with an unconscious woman, her future shoes plus necklace, and the medical equipment including the Ipad.

I know what needs to be done, before I am worthy of leaving the room and fulfilling my destiny as a lesbian sex slave I need to help brainwash this woman. Giving her the same opportunity that lies in front of me.

As I attach the helmet I lick the unconscious victims tits, and look forward to helping convert her into Slave unit 760. But before she wakes up I take position behind her out of sight, to wait silently for the correct moment to start her programming, once the computer tells me she is ready.

I hear her groan and wake up.

“Help, is anyone there!” she shouts.

I just smile and keep quiet as the equipment starts it’s work. I silently prepare to inject her when the time is right...

[The End?]