The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What If

Australia — The Disease

Captains Log, 1779.01.12. We dropped anchor at 16:00 in a shallow bay of the Australian continent. We intend to begin our explorations in the morning with short excursions to reset abolish our wares. From there, we will push deeper inland.

Dr. Laslo has reminded me yet again of the fragility of the natives. Unaccustomed as they may be to the diseases which have unfortunately ravaged Europe, he fears that the natives might fall susceptible to diseases that the crew now carries. I’m not sure I share his concerns. From the reports of my officers, I would say that save for a few malingerers who are more likely suffering from laziness than any real affliction, the crew is in good shape and is eager to get off this ship.

That having been said, Dr. Laslo continues to make his point and has made it even more frequently as we have neared landfall to the point where even if I am not entirely believing the good doctor’s admonitions, I have to at least acknowledge that there might be something to it.

That being the case, I intend to limit contact with the natives at least in our early encounters until such time as we can better assess the risk to the indigenous population.

First Officer Miles Coffee stepped into the longboat and gave his captain a quick salute before he took his seat. This initial exploration would be for provisioning only and even though they didn’t expect any trouble from the natives, in case there was some, they had weapons enough to protect themselves if they had to.

Like his captain, the first officer wasn’t sure what to make of the doctor’s warnings. If anything, they sounded like a whole lot of hooey but like the captain, he’d heard the doctor’s warnings often enough that he wasn’t sure exactly what to make of them.

It didn’t take long for the crew to row the two boats to the shore. Two men were left with each of the boats even as the rest of the men moved inland.

There was dense foliage close to the coast line. The men quickly found a river from which they could fill their caskets and as they pressed on, they soon found that the foliage thinned out rather quickly as they pushed their way into the interior.

“Sir,” said one of the men.

“Yes, Dawkins.”

“We’re being watched, sir.”

Miles had suspected as much but he hadn’t seen anyone yet. “Where are they?” he asked.

“Over yonder,” the sailor said with just the slightest of inclines of his head. “They’re crouched down low so as not to be seen but we seen ’em.”

“Good job, Dawkins.”

“Yes, sir.”

Given the doctor’s warnings, it might have been more prudent to steer clear of the natives but considering how much he wasn’t really a believer in what the doctor said, it almost made him want to go up and greet them. But considering that this was only a foraging mission, he’d give the natives a wide berth. “Keep an eye on them, would you.”

“Yes, sir.”

It wasn’t long before Dawkins was once more getting the attention of his commanding officer. “It looks like the natives are restless, sir.”

“Yes?”

“They’re coming this way.”

Indeed they were. There were four of them, a man and three women. The natives were all dark skinned and rather wild looking and they approached steadily. “Savages,” the First Officer said under his breath.

“Yes, sir,” Dawkins agreed.

The male said something that neither Miles nor his men understood but it was clear that the natives seemed to be waiting for something in response.

“What do you think they want, sir?”

Miles Coffee shook his head. “I have no idea,” he said.

The natives seemed just as perplexed as Miles and his men were. Once more, the male said something and once more it wasn’t understood.

“Sir?”

“I have no idea,” Miles said again.

That’s when the man said something to the women and as one, the women stepped forward.

“Hey now,” said Miles as one of the women moved in close to him and then she moved in even closer. At the same time another of the women was snuggling in close to Dawkins and another of the women pressed in close to another member of the party. “Hey now,” Miles said again. “None of that.”

They might not have understood the words but they couldn’t help but understand the meaning of the men trying to push them away and yet there they were continuing to push their bodies against those of the men in the party and that’s when Miles Coffee felt the woman with her body pressed up against his slide her hand down the front of his trousers.

“Hey now,” the First Officer said again.

But if the women understood him, she gave no indication of it. Her hand stroked the front of his trousers and it continued to stroke his trousers.

He should push her away, Miles told himself. He should assert himself. He should make it clear that this was not to be tolerated and yet he couldn’t seem to bring himself to do it and the more she continued to stroke him, the harder his cock seemed to be getting. It couldn’t be happening, the man told himself. It shouldn’t be happening.

And now there was something else. There was a desire to push his body against hers. There was a desire to ...

“No,” he said as he mustered up every ounce of strength that he could. “No,” he said again. “No, don’t.”

The woman looked hurt but more than that she looked as if she couldn’t wait to do what she’d been doing again.

The First Officer shook his head to try to clear it. “Mr. Dawkins,” he said. “Mr. Rollings,” h e said addressing the other man who’d received attention from each of the three women. “Let those two women go now!”

“Yes, sir,” said the two men.

“We’re going back to the ship,” Miles told his men.

“Yes, sir.”

* * *

Captains Log, 1779.01.13. We’ve had our first encounter with the natives hereabouts. First Officer Coffee took a landing party ashore yesterday and reported first contact with the natives. He said the natives were “friendly.” When pressed for details, he waffled a bit. I asked him if he thought there was any danger from the natives and he said he thought there was not. I’m don’t like the feeling that I feel Mr. Coffee was holding something back and yet without anything further to go on, I feel as if we must go on.

Seeing as how they now have the lay of the land, I’ve decided to send the First Officer and his party ashore again. I look toward to a more detailed report upon the party’s return.

Miles Coffee had had a fitful night the night before. After his encounter with the natives the day before, he’d brought the landing party safely back to the ship and he’d reported some of what had happened. What he hadn’t reported was what he’d felt when the woman had been stroking him and he definitely wasn’t reporting that hours after his return to the ship, he was still thinking about it.

What the hell was the matter with him, he wondered as he tossed in his bunk. He should be getting some sleep and he most definitely shouldn’t be thinking about her.

But then his mind would come back to her again, to her hand stroking the front of his pants, to him feeling the press of her against his cock, to him wanting to ...

Stop it!

Easier said than done, the First Officer told himself.

Just go to sleep, he told himself. Go to sleep and don’t think about her.

The next morning when he found that the captain wanted him to take another party ashore, he was elated. It was a capital idea, he told himself. He’d always lived under the edict that a man should face his fears and while he was most certainly not afraid of the woman, going back with another landing party seemed the best way hot address whatever it was that had a hold of him.

And yet at the same time as much as he tried to ignore it, he couldn’t deny the fact that his cock had stiffened at the thought of going ashore.

Stop it, he told himself. Just stop it.

Just as before, the landing party quickly pushed past the coastal foliage into the more desolate interior just beyond and just as before, they once more discovered that they were being watched.

There were more of them this time, the First Officer realized, and they weren’t being nearly as circumspect as they had been before. They’d hardly spent any time at all watching the landing party before they were moving forward to greet the newcomers.

There were nine of them this time. Two men and the rest women and Miles found his cock was hard again. Damn, the women were nearly naked and it was just so damned distracting. He wished they’d cover themselves up more and at the same time, he wished they’d take what little they were wearing off.

Yes!

No, he whimpered. No. That wasn’t right.

He wasn’t sure he cared anymore. He wasn’t sure he cared what was right or wrong.

A man and a woman approached him and he realized that this was the same man and the same woman who’d approached him the day before. He should tell them to back off, he told himself. He should tell them to back away.

He didn’t do either of those things. It was almost as if he was waiting for her. It was almost as if he was daring her to do what he wanted her to do.

She stroked him and almost instantly he was hard again.

He knew what she wanted and he couldn’t wait to give it to her. He lowered his pants and now her hand was directly in contact with his cock.

Oh yes!

She was looking at him and there was just something about her eyes that made him feel as if he couldn’t have looked away from her even if he’d wanted to. There was just those eyes and her hand, her hand stroking his cock. Oh geez, he wanted to put that inside of her so bad.

It was as if she knew what he wanted and more than that, it was as if she wanted it too.

She’d been wearing a grass skirt but until that moment when she’d lifted her leg, Miles hadn’t realized that she wasn’t wearing anything under the skirt.

She was leading his cock between her legs and then she was pushing him up against her pussy.

Had he pushed up inside her or had she pushed herself down onto him? Then on the other hand, did it matter?

Oh geez. She was so tight. Miles wished he could hold back. He wished he could make it last but that pussy just wouldn’t let him. He could feel his cum surging up inside her. Fuck, that was good. Fuck, that was so fucking good and even without the language barrier, when he looked at the woman, he was sure he’d seen her smile and that was all he had to know.

* * *

Captains Log, 1779.01.14. The landing party returned to the ship without the First Officer and two of his men. I have interviewed each member of the party personally and if their stories are to be believed and at this point, I have no reason not to believe them, it appears that the First Officer and the others went willingly with them back to their village or wherever it is that they lived.

Since the natives do not speak our language, communication still seems to be an issue but Mr. Coffee certainly seems to have worked through that in the most extraordinary of ways. That having been said, he should not have gone back with them to their village and so I intend to personally lead a search party to go and retrieve our First Officer.

What a desolate place, the captain thought as he and his team trudged inward from the coast. It was amazing because it had looked so lush from the coast but all one had to do was to push one’s way inward and the scenery soon changed.

“Captain.”

The captain was shaken out of his reverie by the bosun. “Yes, Mr. Doyle.”

“We have a visitor.”

He could see that now.

It was a sole figure that was approaching the landing party and the men watched as the lone figure kept coming towards them. “Stand ready, boys,” the captain said as the figure drew even closer.

Had the native tried anything untoward, it’s likely that he would have been killed immediately but it seemed as if that was not his intent. If anything, he seemed to want the landing party to follow him.

“What should we do, sir?” asked the bosun.

A good question, the captain thought. “We follow him but stand ready, boys. If he’s trying to lead us into a trap, let’s make sure he finds out just how bad an idea that was.”

It wasn’t a trap.

The native led them to a village of sorts. Other natives came out to greet the newcomers. The women of the village seemed to intersperse themselves among the newcomers with their hands finding their way below the belts of the newcomers.

“They seem friendly enough,” said Doyle.

“That’s just what worries me,” the captain said. “Dr. Laslo, you’ve been out this way before. Can you speak to these people?”

“I can try captain.”

The doctor tried one language but the natives just stared at him.

He tried another dialect with equally disinterested response but on his third try, he suddenly got a most animated response. He asked them something and they seemingly responded.

He asked again and again the natives responded.

“Well?” The captain asked impatiently.

“I’m not sure what to say, captain, but if I understood them right, they’re saying our men are fucking their woman.”

“Dr. Laslo!”

“I’m sorry, sir. I’m sure it’s just a problem in communication. I’m really not all that familiar with this dialect.”

The captain growled in frustration until finally something occurred to him. He grabbed the woman who seemed to be showing a rather intense interest in him and in his pants. “Grab a hold of that woman,” he told the doctor and then he told Doyle to do the same with another of the native women. “Tell them,” he told the doctor. “We’re missing three of our crew members so we’re going to take these women with us. When we get our crew members back, they can have their women back. You tell them that.”

The doctor did as he was told to do but the natives hardly seemed to be all that upset.

“Did you tell them?” the captain wanted to know.

“I think so.”

“You think so?”

“Captain, I’m not sure I’ve got the dialect down right here. I think I’ve gotten the idea across but I’m just not sure.”

“Fine. It will have to do then. Come on. Let’s go.”

* * *

Captains Log, 1779.01.15. We have found the “village” of the natives and it now appears that Mr. Coffee and the others left the ship of their own free will and while this might have been what they wanted to do, it was not their choice to make. They are still members of my crew and the tribe or whatever you call a grouping of the indigenous people here had no right to take them in. Consequently, I have brought three of their women back to the ship with us and when we get our three men back, the tribe will get its three women back.

The captain didn’t feel at all guilty about what he’d done. His first obligation was to the safety and well being of his ship and even if his First Officer had left the ship voluntarily which the captain was loathe to believe it was still in the best interests of the ship to let the crew know that no one would be left behind no matter what the cost.

So why then did he seem to be having second thoughts.

Well not second thoughts exactly, the captain corrected himself but it did seem as if he seemed to be uneasy about something. At the very least, he seemed unable to go to sleep and instead kept tossing and turning in his bunk.

Finally, the man sat up in his bed. This was insane, he told himself. He needed to get some rest.

Maybe a glass of water would help.

Maybe.

As soon as he got up though, he heard the slow breathing of the woman that he’d brought into his cabin with him.

It had been the logical thing to do, he’d told himself. After all, she might have been a native but she was still a woman and in a ship full of men, you just couldn’t put a woman anywhere.

And now that he was thinking about her, he realized his dick was hard. Even though he couldn’t see her in the darkness of the cabin, he was positive that she was naked and just that thought was making him harder.

You should leave her alone, he told himself and yet there he was getting out of bed. He wasn’t thinking of a glass of water anymore. He was thinking about her.

Without even realizing he’d done it, he’d stripped off his clothes. He approached the woman sleeping on the floor of his cabin. This was so wrong, he told himself as he knelt there. This was so wrong.

And that’s when he felt a small hand wrap itself around his cock and then it wasn’t just a hand around his cock. It was a pair of lips, too.

Oh geez. Obviously she hadn’t been sleeping as he’d thought she’d been but geez that felt good feeling his cock in her mouth. Geez, he didn’t care if it was wrong. He wanted this. He wanted her to suck his cock.

Something was wrong, his mind cried out feebly.

What was wrong was that he hadn’t brought her to his bed yet but that could be easily fixed. She seemed amenable to letting him push her mouth off of his cock. It seemed as if she knew he wasn’t really pushing her away and geez, that was hot, too. It was hot that she knew she was hot. It was hot that she knew she was hot and that she wanted him, too.

It wasn’t long before the captain had her in his bed and then he slid his cock between her legs and then he was pushing himself up inside her tight, little pussy.

Oh yeah. This was so good. This was so perfect. He now knew that anything he’d might have thought was perfect before was only a pale shadow of this. This truly was perfect.

And what seemed to make it even better was that she seemed to think it was perfect, too.

He couldn’t have stopped himself even if he’d wanted to.

He was going to cum and he knew that would be perfect, too. Just a little bit more, he told himself. Just a little bit ...

Oh yeah. There it was. There was his cum in her pussy. Oh yeah. Just like he’d thought. Perfect.

The captain wasn’t the only one who was up that night.

For the same reason that the captain had one of the women in his cabin, Dr. Laslo had taken the other two women to his infirmary because it was the best way to keep them away from the crew and like the captain, that night the doctor found it almost impossible to go to sleep. He’d nod off for a few minutes but then he’d be awake again. He’d growl in frustration and then he’d try to go back to sleep again but always the result was the same.

Why couldn’t he sleep, the doctor wondered.

Once more he tossed in his bed. Well, there was that, he thought to himself. His dick was hard. Kind of hard to sleep when your dick was keeping you up.

He growled again and once more he rolled cover in his bed. Must go to sleep, he told himself.

But it was no use. For whatever reason, sleep just would not come.

He roused himself out of bed. Maybe something to read, he told himself. Maybe that would do the trick.

He’d have to step across his infirmary to get one of his medical journal but there was no one there. Well no one but the native women but he wouldn’t be there long. Just a quick in and out and he’d be gone.

That’s what he told himself but as soon as he got there and as soon as. He caught sight of the women, all thoughts of reading just disappeared.

What were they doing, he wondered. They were in the same bed together. They almost looked like they were kissing but maybe that was just the way it looked. Maybe that was how members of this tribe slept together.

But what if they were kissing?

If they were, that would be disgusting but on the other hand, it would be hot, too. He could feel his dick getting harder.

Stop it, he told himself. That wouldn’t be professional.

Maybe not but it was still hot.

It was hot and he was hard and without even thinking about what he was doing, he let his hand slide inside his pants.

It sure was hot.

It might not have been professional but really, who was going to know the difference anyway. He stepped forward.

The women seemed to see him almost at the same time but if they were alarmed that there was a strange man watching them, they gave no indication of it. If anything, they seemed interested and that was hot, too.

He slipped his pants down and the woman watched as he stroked his cock. “I’ll bet you want some of this, don’t you,” he said. “You don’t even understand what I’m saying, do you,” and he tried to search for the right words.

Even if they didn’t understand him, it didn’t really seem to matter because if the way they were looking at him was any indication, it seemed as if they wanted him to join them on the bed and if that was what they wanted, who was he to say no. After all, it would be rude to say no.

They seemed to know what he wanted and it wasn’t long before both of them were naked.

Mmm yeah. Perfect, he thought as one of them stroked his balls even as he pushed his way into her friend. Not just perfect. It was better than that.

Fuck, the woman was tight and fuck, he was going to cum. As much as he wanted to hold back, there just seemed to be no way to do that.

He couldn’t help but groan as he came inside that tight, little pussy and all the while, there was her friend with her hand on his balls and when he was done, she looked at him almost as if to say what about me?

He’d just cum, the doctor wanted to tell her but even if he could have found the right words, she didn’t seem to want to hear it. She wanted what she wanted and she was showing the doctor her bottom and stroking her ass and looking back at him almost as if to say wouldn’t you like to be in here.

Well maybe that wasn’t what she was saying, the doctor thought but fuck it, he knew what he wanted. He pushed her onto her belly and then he slid in between her legs and as he did, there was her friend, sitting there with her legs open and with her fingers there between her legs.

Fuck yeah, the doctor thought as he came again. It might not be right but fuck right. This was what he really wanted.

* * *

Acting Captain’s Log. Third Officer Reporting. 1779.01.29. The ship has lost nearly a third of its crew including the Captain, the First and Second Officers and the ship’s Doctor and another third seems to be inflicted by some malady, the symptoms of which seem to be centered around procreation with the indigenous female population. As best we can figure, the malady seems to be triggered when a male comes into close proximity to an indigenous female and usually results in desertion of one’s post so that one can spend time copulating with the object of his affection.

After consultation with the Pharmacists Mate, now acting Ship’s Doctor, it has been decided that for the good of the ship and the remaining crew, we move away from this place immediately to prevent any new infections. Strongly recommend that this place be quarantined until such time as a cure can be found for this disease.