The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What If—Introduction

What if?

This collection of short stories asks that very question by asking that very question. What if?

What if this had happened instead of that? What if a right turn had been made instead of a left? What if?

This collection goes around the world asking that very question. Seven continents. Seven stories.

What if?

What If—Let Them Eat Pussy

Professor Guy Truffaut paused as much for effect as for anything else because he knew with his next words, he would have his audience’s undivided attention. “And now,” he said, “we come to perhaps the most beloved figure of the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette.”

You could almost feel the class lean forward.

“While it’s unclear whether she actually said the four most famous words that were attributed to her, what is clear is what she did for her adopted country and its citizens.

“Marie Antoinette was Austrian by birth and there was always some suspicion about where her loyalty truly lay. Her husband Louis XVI clearly did not trust Austria and while it was thought that she wielded great power in his court, what power she did have was probably overestimated by the population at large but it is incorrect to say she lacked power and while she might not have had as much power as some thought, there was one man who had great influence with her and that was Le Comte de Brioche.

“Perhaps that is what annoyed the count the most, the fact that he had influence with the one person who didn’t have influence.”

Professor Truffaut paused again although he was sure his audience was still with him.

“Le Comte de Brioche began making suggestions. They most likely were small and inconsequential at first but as the queen continued to accept his suggestions, he seemed to grow more and more confident in what he could do. Indeed, there were some in the court that began to wonder if there was anything that Brioche could not do.

“And then came the riots.

“The French people were unhappy. They lacked food and they lacked income and when they looked at the royal court, they saw a nobility that was spending not only extravagantly but frivolously as well. The French people saw these things and as one might imagine, they grew bitter at what they saw.

“Were the people inside the palace even aware of the people looking in? The answer is probably yes but they most likely had so little connection with the people looking in that they probably found it easy to overlook them. After all, they were noble. Their nobility came from God himself so if they were where they were, it wasn’t their fault they they were. If they were where they were, it was because God wanted them there.

“It must have been when she was looking out at the crowds looking in that if she uttered those famous words. Rumor has it that when she was told the people were hungry, she said ‘Let them eat pussy.’

“Did Brioche make her say those words? The thought is he did probably because he thought he was in some way degrading the queen but the courtier who she’d said it to clearly didn’t understand what he was told to do so he asked the queen to repeat herself and this part we have on good authority as to what happened next. ‘Go and bring me some men off the street. Bring me a dozen. No, make it two dozen,’ she said, ‘and the rougher the better. Go and get them and bring them to me here.’

“Still, the courtier was under orders and so against what was probably his better judgement, he went and got some men and he brought them into the castle.

“The queen was waiting for them when they arrived. ‘I take it you men are hungry,’ she said when the men were brought before her.

“They were indeed hungry, the men told her.

“‘Oh you poor things, the queen is rumored to have said. ‘Here then. Let me make things easier for you,’ and with that, the queen opened her robe and now the men could see that she was completely naked underneath.

“They were of course, shocked, but the queen reminded them that they’d said they were hungry. She also told them that she had a pussy that needed to be eaten and that she would be honored if they ate her out.”

“Did they eat her out? Well of course you know they did. She insisted that each of them make her cum before any of them could leave and then she gave them food that they could take away with them.

“It didn’t take long for the king to find out what had happened and it would be a bit of an understatement to say that Louie, fool that he was, was not happy that the queen, his wife, had just let two dozen men eat her pussy. It was only oral sex, she reminded him, and they were hungry.

“The king was not at all convinced and he reportedly called the queen a whore.

“I am not a whore, the queen reminded him. I gave it away for free. What I did was for France and for my family and besides, it was only oral. There wasn’t any sex at all.

“Louie was unconvinced.”

There were some snickers from the class but the professor chose to ignore them.

“I’m sure you all know what happened next.

“The next day the crowds were back as if nothing at all had happened and after all, why shouldn’t they have been. It’s unclear whether the men who’d been there the day before had admitted what they’d done and even if they had, it’s unclear anyone would have believed them anyway and why should they be believed? Was it at all realistic to assume that someone had been admitted to the castle for the sole and express purpose of eating the queen’s pussy?

“The questions answers itself so of course the crowds were back the next day.

“The Comte de Brioche was with the queen as she surveyed the crowd outside the palace gates. What do they want, the queen wanted to know.

“‘My queen,’ the count is rumored to have said, ‘they’ve eaten you out but what have you done to return the favor?’

“‘What do you mean?’ the queen asked.

“‘Really, my queen, you don’t really need me to answer that, do you?’

“It’s said that the queen only gave it a moment of thought before she smiled wickedly and she told the palace staff to throw open the gates to any man who had a grievance with the government and that the queen would hear the man’s grievance for as long as it took to get him to cum in her mouth.

“Hearing this, the palace staff immediately tried to convince the queen that she was making a mistake but the queen being the queen knew who was in charge here and she knew she wasn’t going to tolerate any insubordination and she made that clear in no uncertain terms so just as the queen had instructed them to do, the palace staff threw open the gates to the palace to the rabble outside.

“The men came in slowly as if wondering if this might not be some sort of a trick. Perhaps it was a way of trapping them, the men thought, and what worse way could a man be caught than with his pants quite literally down.

“But still they came and when they did, they found the queen in the great hall of the castle, her body stripped bare of every article of clothing and what they found was that the queen had instructed the staff to put out benches along the length of the hallway and as the men entered, she instructed them to remove their clothing and to take a seat so that she could hear their grievances. This was the first Day of Reckoning.”

The students nodded for they’d heard of the now famous days of reckoning.

“Marie would settle in between each man’s legs and she’d look up at him with her big, blue eyes even as she took the man’s cock in her hand and she’d ask the man what his name was and after the man told her what his name was, she’d address him by name and she’d tell him what an honor it would be if he let her suck his cock while he told her what his problems were and she promised that if he let her do that, that she would make sure to make him cum and furthermore, she promised that she would swallow every drop of his cum like the good, little cock-sucking slut that she was and then she asked him if it would be okay if she sucked his cock. The answer of course, was always yes.”

The students laughed at that. Of course the answer would be yes.

“The king was furious. If it weren’t for the fact that he had so many other things on his mind at that point, he might have had the queen arrested right then and there but the truth was his country was caving in around him and he had other things to worry about but before he left the next day, he ordered the palace staff to not let anyone in to the palace under any circumstance.

“Little did the king know thought that it was someone already living under the palace roof who had the queen’s ear so no sooner had Louie left than there was Le Comte de Brioche there to whisper in Marie’s ear.

“Marie was horny and the more she stood at the window looking out and the more she saw the peasants at the fences looking in, the hornier she was getting. ‘What am I going to do?’ she asked the count. ‘I want to get fucked so bad but Louie won’t let them in.’

“‘Maybe, your Highness, if Louie won’t let them come to you, the maybe you should go to them.’

“‘What did you say?’

“‘I said maybe you should go to them.’

“‘Count, that is an excellent idea,’ she’s rumored to have said and with that, she gathered the palace staff around her and in a rather short amount of time, she was exiting the gates with a small retinue in tow.

“The staff that accompanied her that day were pushing carts filled with every sort of pastry that they could find and they followed her out of the palace gates. ‘My friends,’ Marie said, ‘my countrymen, I offer these treats up to you. It is the least France can do for you but in return I hope there is something you can do for me.’

“What is it, the crowd wanted to know.

“The queen, as was befitting for someone in her station in life, had been wearing a gown and bodice that was rather elaborate but now the queen looked at the crowd. ‘I find these clothes most confining,’ she told the crowd. ‘I was wondering if there was someone who might be willing to help me take them off.’

“The crowd most likely had begun to hear stories about Marie Antoinette but hearing stories was one thing. Touching a monarch was quite another.

“‘Please,’ the queen begged, ‘the zipper is just there in the back. Won’t anyone help me?’

“Again, the crowd just stared at her.

“‘Please,’ the queen begged yet again.

“That’s when a man spoke up. His name was Jean Latrec. I’ll help you, he told the queen, and with that, he pulled the zipper down on her gown.

“The queen thanked him most profusely and she told Jean that as a reward for his service to her, she was going to let him fuck her first.

“The gowns of that day were rather heavy and the gown Marie was wearing was no exception but as she stepped free from the gown, she was now wearing just her underwear. She looked at Jean. ‘If you would help me again,’ she’s purported to have said, ‘I think I am still wearing too many clothes. Can you please help me?’

“Once again, Jean was up to the task. He helped her out of her bodice and then finally, she was down to just her panties.

“‘One more article to go,’ she’s purported to have said.

“Having come this far, Jean completed the task.

“The queen, as one might imagine, was a rather beautiful woman. She had after all, come from a royal upbringing and so she had been pampered from birth but more than that, being that she was good enough to be picked by Louie as his queen, she was rather extraordinary. Now though, she was naked in front of an audience that could hardly believe what they were seeing but she wasn’t done yet. She asked Jean if since he had been so nice as to help her out of her clothes, if he might be willing to let her return the favor. Jean was indeed willing and it wasn’t long before he was just as naked as she was.

“It was said that Marie got down on her knees and went to work on Jean’s cock telling him that she couldn’t wait to get him inside her. Whether that actually happened or not, we know one thing from the various eyewitness accounts of the scene. It wasn’t long before Marie was back on her feet with her back to the crowd, with her bent at the waist and with her hands on the iron bars of the palace gates in front of her, and looking back at Jean begging him to fuck her.

“Jean did exactly that and he wasn’t the only one who fucked her. As soon as one man would cum inside her, he’d pull out and Marie would turn her head and beg the crowd for more while all the palace staff who had accompanied her could do was to stand there and watch.

“She must have been quite a mess when she finally went back inside the palace grounds but she profusely thanked the crowd for doing for her and to her exactly what she’d hoped they’d do.

“When Louie got back to the palace, he was not a happy man to discover just how his queen had spent her day. He forbade her from ever leaving the palace without him.

“It might have ended right there if it weren’t for Le Comte de Brioche. Who knows? If it had ended there, perhaps Marie would have ended up facing the guillotine but of course that’s not what happened.

“All it took was some whispered suggestions from the count and the queen was seen fleeing from the castle with the guards chasing after her.

“Word had gotten around and the crowds at the gate weren’t so much protesting the monarchy now as they were waiting to see if she would actually show up again. One look at the crowds and the guards who’d been chasing her gave way since there were way too many people in the crowd for them to handle.

“Marie didn’t care. She just waded into the crowd. It’s been said that she took off her clothes, she said, ‘I love the people but now we’ll see how much the people love me.’

“It might not have been love but I don’t think the crowd much cared and I don’t think Marie did either. They used her. More specifically, they used her body and they used her body in every way possible.”

The professor put a picture up on the screen. It showed a naked blond woman sitting atop one man even as another one was coming up on her from behind and she had her hands out as if she were perhaps stroking the members of two more men who were waiting to use her. “I’m sure you know this picture,” the professor said. “It’s Laroche’s painting ‘Marie at the Gate.’

“Or how about this one,” and again the picture changed to one of the blond queen once more naked. She was standing between two men, one in front of her and one behind her. Both men had their pants down but if the look depicted on Marie’s face was any indication, there couldn’t be any doubt as to what they were doing to her. “This is Rochambeau’s painting ‘The Love of the People.’

“Louie was absolutely incensed when he’d found out what Marie had done. He’d forbidden her to leave the castle and she’d done it anyway.

“For her part, Marie was equally incensed. Was this Brioche’s doing or was she just really pissed off. We’ll probably never know but what we do know is that Marie told Louie that he had no right to tell her what to do, that his cock was so wimpy that she was surprised he’d managed to get her pregnant even once, that peasant cock was so much better than his wimpy cock and that no matter what he said, she was going to get as much peasant cock as she could and she was going to get it as often as she could.

“Marie Antoinette became France’s first Whore Queen.

“When her husband was executed, Marie was saved. It was said by some that she slept with some of the members of the tribunal that decided her faith. Others said she slept with all of them. Whatever the case, she and her family were saved.

“In time, Marie’s daughters took on the role of Whore Queen but Marie herself never totally relinquished the role. It was said that no one loved the people of France more than she did.

“Regrettably, when the Nazis rolled into France, they put an end to the Whore Queens once and for all. There have been a few attempts to revive it but there has been nothing successful so far. Who knows though. Maybe there will once more be a Whore Queen in France.

“When Marie Antoinette passed away, it was a moment of great mourning for the country for the passing of their much beloved whore queen. Even people who were not so enamored of the monarchy were moved by her passing. Said one Englishman who was a critic of the monarchy, ‘At least if you’re going to screw the people, the least you can do is to let them screw you back.

“The French have a saying. Allez dire cela a la reine. It literally means tell it to the queen. French women use it with their over amorous husbands. It’s essentially the same as telling your husband you have a headache but essentially what it means is I don’t want to fuck right now but if you want to fuck, go tell it to the queen and maybe she’ll let you fuck her.

“As you might imagine, Marie Antoinette is perhaps one of the most well known people in French culture. There have literally been dozens of books and movies made about her and I imagine we will continue to see even more and now if you will, let’s move on in our lecture to the aftermath of the French Revolution.”

* * *

North America—What’s Done is Undone

“I’m not sure how much longer we can survive.”

Jeffrey Ames nodded. He and his buddy had had this conversation many times before but with the turn of the century looming over them, his buddy, Alex, had become even more morose. “I know, man, but what can you do? We lost.”

“We weren’t supposed to lose,” Alex said. “America isn’t supposed to lose.”

“Come on, man. Who says that? Just because we hadn’t lost before doesn’t mean we couldn’t ever lose.”

“But America’s not supposed to lose.”

Oh geez, here we go again, Jeffrey thought. The old we’re better than that rant. Fuck, didn’t Alex ever get tired of that?

“We were supposed to lead the way.”

Apparently not, Jeffrey thought as he took another swig from his drink. The alcohol burned but that was fine, the Major thought. Alcohol deadened the pain and if Alex was just getting started as it appeared he was, there was going to be a whole lot of pain.

“It was those damned Nazis, you know.”

Oh geez. Here we go with the Nazis again, Jeffrey thought. Not that he didn’t really expect it but hey, how could you not expect it. Germany was a first world power and the United States, what was left of her at least, the United States was not.

“You know what the problem was?”

Jeffrey Ames took another drink to brace himself for whatever would be coming next. “What?” he asked.

“It was those damned airships.”

Oh great. Here we go with the airships again. It didn’t matter that Alex might actually be right. Actually, he probably was right. When the two of them had been students together at West Point, Alex had always been big on studying history while Jeffrey had focused on engineering.

“The damned Nazis kept running them over the Atlantic and they sure did look big and impressive when they did. They kept telling us how superior they were.”

Uh huh. Jeffrey knew what was coming next.

“And then the Kaiser Wilhelm blows up in Trenton in 1940. Just the time we should have been entering the war but we don’t. That damned dirigible blows up and the Germans accuse us of sabotage. We say nonsense. We say it’s mechanical failure. They say nonsense. They’re Germans they say. They never build things wrong.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. We’ve been over this before. The American public, already a bit isolationist in 1940, goes totally off the deep end and America withdraws into itself.”

“Roosevelt was a jerk. He should have done something.”

“You’ve said it yourself before. His hands were tied.”

“Yeah well his failure to act means we don’t get into the war. Europe falls. It takes a while, but the Soviet Union falls, too. But are the Nazis and the Japanese happy with that? No. They solidify their gains but then they’re over here knocking on our door. The Nazis make a pact with the Mexicans and they help Mexico get Texas and California back. The Japanese retake all our territories in the pacific and we are diminished.”

“Yeah, you can’t change the past.”

“Oh man. If only you could.”

“Yeah? What would you do? If you could change one thing, what would you do?”

“The Hindenburg,” Alex answered without hesitation.

“The what?”

“The Hindenburg. It’s an airship. She almost blew up at Lakehurst Naval Air Station in 1937 except for one guy named Rollie Scoefield. If she had, it would have crippled the Nazi propaganda machine. They couldn’t claim dirigibles were totally safe anymore. Heck, it might even have killed off the dirigible all together as a mode of transport but if the Hindenburg went up in 37, there wouldn’t be the hew and cry over the Kaiser Wilhelm in 1940.”

“Seriously? You’re telling me that’s the one thing you’d change?”

“History is all about cause and effect. You can change one thing but if you don’t change the one thing that caused it, the conditions still exist for it to happen again.”

Actually, as an engineer that actually did make sense to Jeffrey. Cause and effect was something he could understand. “Okay, I get you. So who’s this Rollie Scoefield guy?”

“Him? Oh you’d like him. He was an engineer just like you.”

“Yeah? So what’d he do?”

“He saw there was a problem with the Hindenburg coming in. The Germans would never admit it of course. Not a problem with one of their precious airships but there was. It was a grounding problem. He fixed it and the Hindenburg leeched off a bunch of static electricity it was carrying.”

“Really? Static electricity? Those things were filled with hydrogen, right?”

“Yep.”

“Fire and hydrogen don’t mix well you know.”

“Yep. That’s what I’m saying. That static electricity sparks and starts a fire and poof, no more dirigible.”

“You’re talking about killing a whole lot of people. Maybe everyone that was on that ship.”

“Yeah if it could be done but it can’t. You just asked me a hypothetical, remember. If I could change one thing, what would I change. Actually, I’d change more than that. I mean if I could make it so Hitler was never born or if I could make it so that far ass Goering died in World War I or if I could make sure Himler never became propaganda minister, those would be good, too, but really, those aren’t just one thing and when it comes to us, when it comes to this country, I just have to think if we’d gotten off our butts earlier, if we’d acted when there was still a chance to make a difference, then it might have made a difference but you can’t change history.”

“Yeah,” Jeffrey said thoughtfully.

“Funny thing is Scoefield was never the sort of guy that you would have picked to be a hero.”

“Yeah? Why’s that?”

“The way I heard it, he was a bit of a ladies man or at least he thought he was.”

“He thought he was?”

“Yeah, he always said he was but the way I heard it, he never got married.”

“Too busy playing the field?”

“Maybe or maybe the right girl wasn’t available.”

“Wasn’t available?”

“Yeah. I remember reading a bio on him a while back. A buddy of mine in school did a paper on him and on the impact of the Hindenburg. The way I seem to remember it, he was said to be in love with a high school sweetheart but she got married to another guy and Rollie didn’t get married to anyone.”

“Hmm.”

“Yeah, hmm.”

The next day, Jeffrey Ames walked into the lab where he was based. His coworker, Paul Runce, was already there munching on a donut when he came in. Jeffrey tossed his newspaper onto his desk. “How goes it, Paul?”

“Not bad. There’s a box for you on your desk.”

“A box for me. What is it?”

Paul just grinned. “Why don’t you open it up and see for yourself.”

Jeffrey grabbed the box and then he looked at the return label. “Is this what I think it is?” he asked.

“It had better be. It took long enough for it to get here.”

Jeffrey tore into the box and moments later, he was holding up a device. “Here it is at last. The temporal stabilizer. It’s about time.”

“Yep. Time to get on with our experiments.”

Temporal transport. Once thought to be merely the fancy of science fiction writers, it was Oppenheimer who’d deduced that time travel was indeed viable. Well viable and not viable. One could send inanimate objects but not living objects and the problem was that without a way of stabilizing the transport, the object would boomerang back moments later and the energy it unleashed when it did could be catastrophic.

“Should we try it?” Paul asked.

“What do you think?”

“Okay, so where ... and when?”

“You know, I just had a crazy idea.”

“What?”

“No. Hold on. Let me think.”

It took a few moments but then Jeffrey was reaching for his phone. It didn’t take long for the person on the other end of the line to pick up the phone. “Kowalski here.”

“Hey, Alex. It’s Jeffrey. You remember yesterday when we were talking about that Rollie Scoefield guy?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you know what the name of that girl was that he had the hots for?”

“Not off hand, no.”

“Could you get it?”

“I suppose? Why?”

“There was never any indication that he’d ever really had a real relationship with her, right?”

“Not that I know of. He had the hots for her but as far as I know, she barely even knew he existed.”

“But she knew who he was, right?”

“Yeah. She knew who he was. They grew up together. Why?”

“Nothing. Just get me that name, okay? And I may be calling you back in a bit to ask you the same questions, okay?”

“Jeffrey, what’s going on?”

“Nothing. Were just doing a little science experiment.”

Paul was just as mystified as Alex had been as he watched his partner dial up another number. “Hey, Bob,” he said. “You know that software program you showed me the other day? I was wondering if I could get a download of it.

“Come on, man. You know me. I’m not doing anything illegal or unethical.

“It’s for a science experiment, Bob.”

“What kind of science experiment?”

“I can’t tell you what kind of experiment. I just need it.”

It took some more convincing but the man on the other end of the line finally relented to give Jeffrey a download of whatever it had that Jeffrey wanted.

Jeffrey had barely hung up the phone when Alex was calling back with the girl’s name. “Her name was June,” he told Jeffrey. “June Embrey. Now are you going to tell me what’s going on?”

“Not yet but I’ll call you real soon about this Rollie Scoefield guy and this June Embrey woman to see if they ever got together.”

“I already told you they didn’t.”

“That’s just what I wanted to hear.”

“What’s going on, Jeffrey?”

Jeffrey Ames just smiled. “It’s like I told everyone else. We’re going to send something back and then we’re going to pull it forward again. If I’m right, we’ll have two sets of corroborating evidence. We’ll have fingerprints a historical anomaly. With that, we can finally publish our work.”

* * *

June Embrey had just gotten out of the shower. She was wearing just a towel. It was May 6th and it was a Thursday. Her husband Frank had already gone off to work and she needed to get to work around the house and that’s when she saw it, something black sitting on her bed.

It was rectangular and it had a glass surface. If she’d ever seen a tablet computer before, she would have quickly identified it as one but she’d never seen a tablet and besides, even more important than what it was was how it had gotten there. “Is someone here?” she called out.

There was no answer.

“Is there someone here?” she called out again. “If there is someone here, you better show yourself.”

Still, no one showed themselves.

June’s curiosity finally got the better of her. She picked up the thing. It wasn’t all that heavy. She turned it over. There was nothing on the back side so she decided the glass side must be the front of it. Whatever it was, it was marginally reflective but it most definitely wasn’t a mirror but what was it?

She touched the surface and suddenly the tablet flared to life.

June jumped back. What the heck?!

After she recovered from the shock of what had happened, June found herself once more looking back at the tablet and at the colors that kept swirling around and around.

She couldn’t look away not that she actually would want to look away. Why should she look away and besides, it almost seemed as if the swirling colors were speaking directly to her.

She had an itch that needed attending to. It was funny that she hadn’t realized it before but she realized it now. She let her towel drop and she let a hand slide between her legs.

Ooh yes. That was it. That was the itch that needed to be scratched.

One hand squeezed her breasts even as the fingers of the other worked her itch and all the while she kept looking at the pretty colors swirling in front of her.

There was no thought of housework anymore. The only thought that she now had was for the itch between her legs and she was getting close to satisfying her need. She was getting very, very close.

Just a little bit more she told herself. Just a little bit ...

Oh yes. That was it. That was it. Oh my yes. That was so incredibly it.

What the heck had she done, she asked herself.

She was scratching her itch. That was all. There was nothing wrong with that. In fact, now that she thought about it, she could feel the itch reasserting itself. It needed to be scratched again and that was fine because she had just the fingers to do exactly that.

Ooh yes. That was it. She needed to lay down on the bed. She found she could prop the thing in the nightstand beside her. Oh yes, that was good. Just watch the colors as she scratched her need. That was so right.

Not that she really needed to see the colors anymore. They swirled in her mind even if she wasn’t looking at the tablet but she still didn’t want to look away.

Her fingers were close. They were so close to pushing her over the edge and then they did and June couldn’t help but sigh with satisfaction only ...

Only now she realized her itch was back again and it seemed as if this time, her fingers might not be enough to scratch her itch.

She needed help.

Yes, but who.

She thought of Frank. Yes, he could help her.

But almost as soon as she thought of him, she realized that wasn’t right. She needed ... she needed someone else.

Yes, but who?

Her fingers scratched her itch as she continued to think.

Who, she asked herself. Who?

And that’s when she thought of Rollie.

She wasn’t even sure why she’d thought of the creepy guy in 2B but the more she thought about him, the more she thought he might just be the one to help her scratch her itch. The only thing was she couldn’t let him see her like this.

Why not, she asked herself as the itch intensified itself.

She couldn’t help but groan. She really did need help with her itch but still ... it wouldn’t be right. She had a husband ...

Who wasn’t here. Who couldn’t help her.

But Rollie wasn’t here either.

But that could be fixed quickly enough.

No!

But already the thought was there. No one really had to know about this and she was sure he could help her with her itch. He’d have to be naked, of course.

No, her mind whimpered.

But already, her mind was racing ahead with its thoughts. Yes! She could see it now in her mind’s eye. He wouldn’t even have to do anything. She’d do all the work. She’d straddle his body and ...

No!

Yes! She could see it now. Her sitting atop him. Her stroking herself against him. Her stroking herself against his most private of parts. Her using him to scratch her itch.

Yes!

She didn’t even think about what she was going to do. She just put her clothes and she let herself out of her apartment.

Rollie seemed surprised when he saw who was standing at his door. “June,” he said, “what are you doing here?”

“I have something to show you,” she said. “Can I come in?”

“S-sure,” he stammered.

“Can I tell you something?” she asked. “Can I tell you that you are the hottest man I’ve ever laid eyes on?”

“M-me?”

Was he, June asked herself. Certainly, there was nothing all that spectacular about him. He wasn’t all that tall and with his sandy colored hair, he did look kind of ordinary but there was something about him. She couldn’t put her finger on just what it was but there was something about him, something that made a good girl like her want to do very bad things and that innocent act of his. That was sexy too. Sure. Like he didn’t actually know how sexy he was.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

It was only then that June realized she was starting to take her blouse off but then she realized that was exactly what she wanted to do. “What’s it look like I’m doing?” she asked.

“You, um, you shouldn’t be doing that.”

“Maybe not but you shouldn’t be standing around asking stupid questions either. Do you know what?”

“What?”

“I’ve got this itch that I need to have scratched.”

“What?”

June couldn’t help but step forward and her hand slipped between Rollie’s legs. “You’ve got what I need right here.”

“June?!”

June wasn’t listening anymore. She knew what she needed and the longer she waited, the more certain she was that she would not be denied so instead of listening to Rollie prattle on, she opened his belt and she pushed down his pants.

“June!”

Oh yes. That was exactly what she needed. She knelt down as her hand stroked Rollie’s cock and she licked her lips. She’d never done what she knew she was about to do. Heck, she’d never even thought about doing what she knew she was about to do. It even seemed a little gross to actually do what she was about to do but that didn’t stop her from doing exactly what she wanted to do.

Oh my, yes, June thought as she slid her lips over Rollie’s cock. That was good. That was so very good.

Rollie must have thought so, too, or if he didn’t, he wasn’t complaining anymore.

No, he wasn’t complaining. He was groaning. He was gasping. He was ... he was ...

Mmm, June thought as his cock surged inside her mouth. Mmm. She loved that. She loved everything about it. She loved the feel of it. She loved the taste of it. In fact, the only thing she didn’t love was the fact that he hadn’t scratched her itch yet.

She needn’t have worried because almost as soon as that thought crossed her mind, she could feel Rollie’s itch scratcher once more getting hard inside her mouth.

June pulled herself free from Rollie’s cock. She stood and pulled up her skirt and then she was pushing down her panties and she pushed herself up against Rollie’s cock.

Ooh just the feel of that. Just the feel of his cock stroking her wet and swollen lips. If there’d been any doubt as to what she’d needed before, just the feel of that was enough to put those doubts to rest.

But her itch, it wasn’t just on the outside. It was all the way inside her but Rollie’s itch scratcher could reach up inside her, couldn’t it?

Of course it could. It was exactly why she’d come to him in the first place and now she was turning around and she was bending over. Even if she couldn’t see him doing it, June knew that Rollie just had to be looking at her bottom and wasn’t that hot, too.

Of course it was but June had no time for any more thoughts like that. Instead, she was reaching between her legs and she was taking hold of Rollie’s itch scratcher and she was guiding him exactly to the place where her itch needed to be scratched.

Ooh yes. That was good. That was so good to feel him up inside her. That was exactly what she needed.

Rollie Scoefield never made it to work that day.

* * *

“... it’s a terrific crash now, ladies and gentlemen. It’s smoke and it’s flames now; and the frame is crashing to the ground not quite to the mooring mast. Oh the humanity! ...”

* * *

June Embrey was embarrassed. For the life of her, she couldn’t imagine what had gotten into her. It wasn’t that Rollie Scoefield was a bad guy per se, or at least she didn’t think he was, but he wasn’t her type of guy and he most definitely wasn’t her guy and yet she’d ...

It was too incredible to even think about. What had she done and more importantly, why had she done it?

She saw the tablet lying on her bed where she’d left it. Something about that thing, she thought. Could it have possibly done something to her?

She gingerly reached out to touch it but it did nothing. She didn’t know but the tablet’s battery was dead and that meant it was useless so June Embrey picked it up and she put it in the trash.

When he’d sent the device back, Jeffrey had thought it would be cool and they could always pull it back and examine it. If nothing else, the fingerprints on the glass would be indicative of someone having touched it but what he hadn’t counted on was that when you change the past, you change the future so when it came time to pull the tablet back, there wasn’t anyone in the future to pull it back so instead the tablet ended up being carried off by garbage men and ended up in landfill where it sits to this very day.

* * *

South America—Don’t Cry For Her

I can’t help but wonder what might have happened if I hadn’t seen Eva first. Heck, for all I know, she might have ended up with that man. Colonel Juan Peron was just the sort of man that she might have taken a liking to and he was totally wrong for her. I mean if she’d fallen for him, who knows what sort of things might have happened to her.

Fortunately for her, and for me as well, that most definitely did not happen.

It was a gala event in Buenos Aires. There’d been an earthquake and various members of the entertainment community had gathered to raise money for the needy. Eva was there of course. She was a bigger star than I was but I wasn’t chopped liver. I was there, too.

Honestly, I had no idea why I did what I did. I mean Eva was gorgeous and she already had made a name for herself and me ... who was I to talk to her?

But there I was talking to her. “Nice party,” I said.

She looked at me dismissively and I understood. Like I’d said before. Who was I to be talking to her and she knew it, too. “You are?” she asked.

“Rosalie Lopez,” I said.

“Oh,” she said dismissively and I knew from her tone that she didn’t recognize me at all.

“I loved your work in Great Women of History,” I said. “It was very inspiring.”

“Uh huh.”

I could tell she was bored with me but I stayed with her all the same. I mean hey, what could I do. After all, I’d already come this far. All I could do was wait.

I continued to try and make small talk and I’m pretty sure she was trying to avoid me when I finally saw something of what I was looking for. In this case, it was the slip of her hand. It was a good thing that her champagne glass was empty because if it hadn’t been, she probably would have spilled it. “Here,” I said. “Let me take that from you.”

“Uh huh,” she said dully.

One look at her was enough to know that the champagne had done its work on her. Well, the champagne and the pill that I slipped into her glass. “Eva,” I said. “I think you need to come with me.”

“Uh huh.”

I’ll admit it. There was a bit of a sort of heady rush to have Eva so docilely agreeing with me. I mean I knew I was never going to make it big in show business but she already had made a name for herself.

I led her away from the ballroom. I could still hear the music playing but I was looking for someplace where the two of us could be alone.

What I found was a small room. It was clear the hotel was using it as a coat check room and I thought it was odd that the room was unattended but I didn’t much care at the moment. I led Eva inside and I turned Eva so that she could look at me. “Eva,” I said. “I think you’re very pretty.”

“Uh huh.”

She probably thought she was pretty, too, but that wasn’t why she was agreeing with me. She was agreeing with me because she had no choice but to agree with me.

“You’re very pretty,” I said again. “It makes me want to kiss you.”

“Okay.”

“Have you ever kissed a girl, Eva?”

“Yes.”

Now that surprised me. From everything I’d always heard, I’d always thought that Eva didn’t go for girls the way I did but then it occurred to me that of course she probably had kissed a girl but not the way I was thinking about. Maybe a friendly peck on the cheeks but not a full on kiss on the lips. “Have you ever kissed a girl on the lips, Eva?”

“No.”

“Have you ever wanted to?”

“No.”

Ah, so I was right. It was good to be right. “I want to kiss you, Eva, and I’m going to kiss you and when I do, I want you to kiss me back. Do you understand, Eva?”

“Yes.”

Better and better. So far so good. I liked the way this was going. I pulled Eva to me and I kissed her.

I kissed her and she kissed me back but that was all there was to it. There was no passion to it. There was no zing. “Did you like kissing me, Eva?”

“No,” she answered.

Ah, I got it. She’d kissed me because I’d told her to but that was all I’d told her to do. “Let’s try that again, Eva, only this time, you’re going to find you like kissing a girl. You’re going to find you like kissing a girl on the lips and you’re going to find that the more you do it, the more you’re going to want to do it. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Ah, much better and it was better because this time when I kissed Eva, there was no doubt that she was definitely kissing me back and when I finally pulled back, there was no doubt that she still wanted to kiss me some more. “Whoa there,” I said. “What’s gotten into you?”

Eva just shrugged. “I like kissing girls,” she said.

Wow! Had I actually put that thought there or was it something that had always been there before? I didn’t know and I didn’t care. What I did know was I wasn’t about to stop there. “I can see that,” I said. “I can see you like kissing girls. It’s fun kissing girls, isn’t it?”

Eva nodded.

“It’s fun to kiss girls because it’s so intimate. You like to be intimate with girls. Have you ever kissed a girl in her most intimate of places?”

Eva looked at me questioningly. She didn’t get what I was asking her but then I hadn’t expected her to get it. In fact it really would have been too easy if she had gotten it. It was a lot more fun this way. “Have you ever kissed a girl with her clothes off?” I asked. “Have you ever kissed a girl here?” I asked as I let my hand linger over her breasts. “Or how about here?” I asked as I let my hand slide down the front of her dress.

Eva shook her head but then I’d totally expected that.

“Maybe we should try it then but let me tell you. You’re going to like it. You’re going to like it a lot. So what do you say? Are you game?”

“I don’t know.”

I hadn’t really expected her to fall in line just because I said so. I knew what she liked. She liked boys but then that was fine with me because I wasn’t about to take no for an answer. “You’re going to like it,” I said again. “You’re going to like it a lot.”

This time, she nodded. She still didn’t look all that certain but at least she nodded.

I stroked my hand over the front of Eva’s dress. It felt like satin. Maybe it wasn’t satin but it definitely felt like satin. It suited her. I liked the feel of Eva’s breasts. “You’re going to like this,” I said again.

Eva whimpered just a little but she didn’t say no.

“You’re going to like this,” I said again and this time I reached around to unzip her dress. I wasn’t exactly sure about her but I knew I was definitely going to like this.

I pushed her dress off of her shoulders. Even with her bra on, I reveled in the fullness of her breasts.

“Let’s get you out of that bra,” I told her.

She didn’t say no and as far as I was concerned, that was as good as a yes.

Her breasts were fuller than mine. I suppose I could have said that that that was why she’d done better than me in her career. Men liked women with big breasts and they liked seeing women with big breasts. I could have said that but I didn’t.

We kissed again and now as I stroked her body, she was starting to stroke mine.

I let my hand slide down over her tummy. I let my fingers graze the top of her panties and as I did, I saw her look back at me.

I’m not sure she could have said no and I’m not sure she would have even if she could have. Either way, it didn’t matter. I slid my hand down inside her panties.

Her eyes widened as my fingers touched her pussy. It wasn’t too much but it was enough to know I’d touched her. She wasn’t wet yet but I knew I could change that. “You like this,” I told her.

She nodded but she didn’t actually say anything.

I could feel her getting wetter. I liked that. “How about we get these panties off of you,” I suggested.

She agreed, of course. There was no way she could say no.

We got her out of her clothes and while we were at it, we got me out of mine. I settled in between Eva’s legs. I suppose I could have done it the other way around but honestly, I couldn’t wait to get my tongue on her clit. There’s no better way to convince a girl that she’s into girls than to have a girl show a girl just what a girl can do.

And besides, I was patient. I mean it wasn’t like there was only one of us who was going to get her pussy eaten that evening. I was sure of that so I knew I could wait.

Eva leaned back as I went to work on her and her hands just seemed to find their way to her breasts. She liked what I was doing. I could tell that. I couldn’t wait until she did the same thing to me.

She moaned and her body twisted just a little and I knew she was getting closer. Just a little bit more, I thought as my tongue savaged her clit.

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes.”

Yes indeed. She was almost there.

“What is going on here?!”

It was my fault really. In my haste to get Eva in a private place where we could have some fun, I’d looked for the closest place I could find but I’d neglected to lock the door behind us and now the coat check girl had come back to the room to find more than just a few coats in the room.

“What is going on here?” she demanded again.

There was no way I could control her like I’d done with Eva. I was just going to have to talk my way out of it. “This is Eva,” I said.

“I don’t care who that is,” the coat check girl said. “I want to know what ... oh my.”

Like I’d said before. I wasn’t as big of a star as Eva was so no one recognized me but with Eva, it was different.

“Is that who I think it is?”

“Probably. Perhaps you’d like to come say hi.”

“I ... no, it’s wrong. This is all wrong.”

“Maybe so but I have a feeling you’d like to say hi anyway.”

She didn’t say anything but the she didn’t have to say anything. I could see her. I could see her watching me. I could see her watching my finger as it stroked Eva’s pussy.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come say hi? She’s really wet, you know. Tell the nice girl how wet you are,” I told Eva.

“I am so wet.”

“See. She really wants you to say hi.”

The girl licked her lips again and I knew what she was thinking. She really shouldn’t be thinking what I knew she was thinking but that didn’t stop her from thinking it anyway.

“Come on. Don’t you want to say hi?”

In a way, it was a silly question because of course she wanted to say hi. She just needed someone to point the way for her. “I shouldn’t,” she said feebly.

“I think we’ve already got that,” I said, “but the real question is are you going to do it anyway?”

“I, um ... I—”

“Whoa there, sister. Hold on.”

“What? I thought—”

“I know. You want to say hi but if you want to say hi, you’re going to have to do something for her first.”

“Like what?”

“Like how about you show her your breasts.”

“What? No.”

“Suit yourself,” I said as I slipped my finger inside Eva’s pussy and Eva moaned right on cue. “I thought you wanted to say hi.”

She didn’t say anything but she was looking at me and my finger.

“I think you know what to do,” I said.

She was still watching but now her hands were moving almost as if of their own volition. Slowly, they moved as they started to unbutton the girl’s blouse.

“That’s it,” I cooed. “Take it off.”

The girl opened her blouse and she slipped it off her shoulders and moments later, she had her bra off.

“Would you look at you,” I cooed. “Aren’t you the cute one.” Actually, she was cute. Very cute actually. Her breasts weren’t exactly small but they weren’t actually large either but what made them cute were her nipples. Her nipples were so nice and big and puffy that I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to have one of them in my mouth and I made up my mind that right then and there, before the night was over, I was going to find out.

“Aren’t you the cute one,” I cooed again, “but I think Eva here would like to see your panties.”

The girl just looked at me but then she looked at Eva and without saying another word, she removed her skirt to reveal the pair of sexy, black panties that she was wearing underneath.

“I think Eva likes what she’s seeing but I think Eva wants to see what you look like when you’re not wearing your panties.”

Maybe it was just that since she’d come this far already, she’d pretty much given up the will to object but at the suggestion that she remove her panties, the girl did exactly what she was told to do.

God. Puffy nipples and a shaved pussy. If I hadn’t already had Eva, I definitely would have made a play for this girl but it seemed as if I was going to get her, too. I pulled my finger from Eva’s pussy and I tapped it against the folds of her lips. “I think Eva wants you to say hi right here.”

The girl was sliding down and then she slipped in between Eva’s thighs.

Eva couldn’t help but moan as that tongue attached itself to her pussy. There wasn’t any doubt about it. She loved what was being done to her pussy.

Ooh and she wasn’t the only one. There I was with my hand on the coat check girl’s cute, little ass and then I was sliding my hand between her legs and I was dipping my fingers into her pussy.

She paused her licking if only for a moment so she could moan as she felt me enter her but then she was back again licking at Eva’s cunt and there was Eva absolutely loving what was happening to her.

As turned on as Eva was, it didn’t take her long to cum but then there were the two of them looking at me and it wasn’t long before they decided that they both needed to get a piece of me.

You know what really surprised me? As much as I had Eva under my control, I really had no control whatsoever over the coat check girl and yet it was her that started things off, first by straddling my body and feeding me her wonderfully puffy nipples and then by moving up and letting me eat out her wonderfully shaved pussy. God, I loved that.

But if I’d thought that Eva would be sitting this one out, I would have been wrong because even as the coat check girl sat atop my face and made me eat her pussy, there was Eva doing the same thing to me and there was me cumming at just about the same time as the coat check girl did.

Regrettably, the girl had to go back to work and I needed to get Eva home before anyone saw us. She looked at me as I dropped her off and I knew what Eva was thinking. “You think what we did was wrong, don’t you?”

Eva nodded. “It’s not right for girls to be with girls.”

“But that’s what makes it so right.”

Eva looked at me questioningly.

“There’s always a certain thrill with doing what’s wrong. You might think being with girls is wrong but you know you like it and you always will like it.”

Eva nodded.

I know it might have seemed wrong me doing what I did but I knew it was the right thing for her. She’d always be happier with girls, and she’d definitely be more happy girls than she would be with some guy like Juan Peron.