The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What I heard on the speakerphone.

I dropped my keys onto the hook at the front door and kicked my shoes off. Hanging my coat up I snuck into the living room. James would be home by now and I wanted to surprise him. I snuck in, hearing voices from the television. Yet as I approached the living room I saw the TV wasn’t on. Instead the voice, a sultry female one, was coming from the phone, which was on speaker.

“And ten times deeper now as you sink into my silken submission. You are so deeply under my spell James there is nothing but my voice, nothing but obedience.”

I stopped at the doorway and listened. Who was this woman talking to my husband this way? It sounded like she had hypnotized him. Silently I snuck in, and saw that I was right. His eyes were closed and his head had fallen forward on his chest, a bit of drool had leaked from his mouth.

“Nobody will ever know about the power I hold over you James. But you want to call back again and again. I am your mistress, only I can pleasure you like this, only I can please you. Now hang up the phone and count to five. When you reach five you will awaken remembering nothing, but eager to call again.”

His hand floated to the phone’s base and hit end. The line dropped silent. I heard him counting and then his eyes fluttered open. Seeing me standing in front of him he smiled, “Kim, how are you?”

“What was that?”

“What? I just must have fallen asleep. I didn’t even get the TV on, I was pretty tired after work.”

I shook my head, “That on the speakerphone, who was that woman you were playing your little fetish games with?”

“Fetish games? What are you talking about honey?” He looked genuinely confused, and had I not just caught him in the act I would have found it impossible not to believe him.

“Don’t what games me. I heard you and her. What I heard on the speakerphone sounded straight out of one of your mind control hypnosis fetish stories. I may be cool about you reading them or looking at pictures on the internet but I’m not cool about phone sex with another woman. How much is she charging you?”

“What are you talking about?”

I hit redial. The phone rang a few times, and then a woman’s voice answered, “Mistress Rebecca speaking. Welcome back James.”

I hung up, “You’re trying to tell me someone snuck into our house and dialed that number? Maybe when we both were at work?”

He looked really confused, “Look okay I’ve heard of her. I was on the website a few weeks ago and I thought about calling but I didn’t. I wouldn’t do anything like that to you, you know that.”

I hit the button again, “Let’s ask Mistress Rebecca.”

The same silken voice answered, “James, there is no need to be bashful I know it’s you. I have caller ID.”

“This is Jamess wife. I know what’s been going on and I want you to stop what ever it is you’re doing with my husband.”

She laughed, and then addressed my husband, “James imagine my breath on your neck, and my eyes in your eyes. Feel your mind slip away and sink into my silken submission.”

He relaxed, and fell back into the couch limp. His head fell forward and he closed his eyes.

“Your husband is deeply hypnotized. He is addicted to it. It was a powerful fetish for him before and now it’s an addiction. He is a consenting adult and he will call me whenever he feels like it. Don’t worry it’s better for him than cocaine and I have reasonable monthly rates.”

I was furious, “Look you stay away from my husband. I will not have him playing phone sex with some internet dominatrix hussy. You leave him alone or I’m calling the cops.”

She laughed again, “I am running a business and I’m am not going to turn away a paying and very willing customer. If you husband wants to call me, needs to call me, then I will accept his calls. If you want to see if the police will take this seriously then please give them a call.”

I screamed in frustration.

“How about we make a deal?” she said, “Your husband is guaranteed business for me. However if I could get a small sum of money I would remove any compulsion he has to call a service such as mine. I make some money and pay my rent, and you in the long run will save money.”

“How much?” I asked.

“Two grand.”

I hung up. Then I called back, “Okay fine. Two grand. Do it now, I’ll give you my credit card number.”

“And have you cancel payment? No, I don’t think so. I would much rather have it in cash. Bring your husband to my apartment. I’ll program him so you’re all he needs for satisfaction and my voice and other services like mine hold no allure for him. Then you can give me the money.”

I agreed and we arranged a meeting time. It felt wrong, to give in like that but I knew the cops wouldn’t take this seriously and I could tell she already had some hold on James. He’d been dumb and let himself be hypnotized.

A few days later the two of us drove to Mistress Rebecca’s apartment. It was in a nice enough area, indicating that my husband wasn’t the only one using her service. At the front gate we had to ring her to be let into the building. Her voice came through the speaker, “Ah James and his wife. Come on in.”

In the elevator James looked guilty, “Are you still mad at me?”

“Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you? Could it be because you can’t just masturbate to pictures of naked women like every other husband and I’ve got to pay some bitch two grand to stop her hypnotizing you?”

He sighed, “Look I don’t even remember doing anything wrong. But I guess I must have called. I really am sorry. I never thought this would happen.”

I didn’t answer. The elevator doors slid open and we walked down the hall to the apartment. A woman was waiting in the hall for us. I recognized her as Mistress Rebecca, from the website. I had been on the site looking at everything to see what we’d gotten ourselves into. She looked shorter than on the site, about five nine. She had dark hair and dark brown eyes. On the site she must have worn a wonderbra because while her breasts were noticeable they weren’t as pronounced as they were in the pictures. She looked, well normal.

“James, and his wife. Come in. Sit down and relax. Did you bring the money?”

I nodded, handing her an envelope. She counted it and smiled, “Alright then, let’s go about getting all these nasty sex thoughts out of James’ head. James sit down on the couch and relax. Listen to my voice, recognize it, and remember the feeling of complete peace it brings to you. Let yourself be drawn down into your dreams and your fantasies. Let yourself fall deep... deep... asleep.”

My husband sunk into the couch beside me like a rag doll. His breathing slowed and he was completely limp. Mistress Rebecca smiled at me and kept speaking to James, telling him to ignore everything including her voice until she touched his knee. She turned to me, “Your husband is a remarkable subject. He was very eager to taste submission. Had you ever thought of hypnotizing him yourself?”

I shook my head. I had never been into James’ hypno thing. I figured letting him read the stories and watch the videos would be enough. Obviously I’d been wrong. “No, I’m not into that.”

She smiled, “Well it’s very easy. All you need to do is focus him on something like your voice or your eyes. In my videos I use my voice and my cleavage, men like that quite a bit.”

“Yes, I’ve noticed.”

“Oh you saw my site? Well I shouldn’t be surprised I guess you were intrigued by me after our last little talk.”

I shook my head, “Hardly I just wanted to know who my husband had been cheating on me with.”

She ignored the comment and kept talking about hypnosis. “You’ve seen my videos then? The free ones at least.”

I nodded.

“So you know how easy it is for me to hypnotize men just by making them look at my breasts or into my eyes or watch my feet? What ever turns them on is a great way to induct them. But mostly it is my voice. I just need to distract them as they listen to my voice, it’s so smooth and deep it just wraps around their senses and lowers them into a warm relaxing trance.”

I nodded, she did have a wonderful voice. I could tell she’d be a good hypnotist with it.

“What a wonderful wedding ring. James has such nice taste, I love the look of a diamond ring like that. Don’t you?”

I looked down at the ring on my finger. Rebecca reached down and picked up my hand, moving it so she and I could better see the ring. It was indeed beautiful. She started to tilt my hand a bit back and forth as the ring caught the light in different ways.

“It’s very pretty. I bet you just love to look at the ring sometimes, just look at it and notice the different way light plays off of it. Notice how it shines back at you and just let your eyes be drawn to it. I bet sometimes you just loose yourself in it, not even noticing the noise in the background. Not noticing the sound of the cars on the street or the sound of voices. Not even paying attention to my voice really as you focus on the ring and don’t even worry at all about how my voice is starting to sound very appealing to you.”

I nodded, she was right. It was possible just to focus on the ring. I didn’t need to worry about the cars or her voice. Just the ring. It was beautiful, I had always thought so.

“Just let yourself relax as you listen to nothing, but hear everything I saw. My voice is helping to guide you into warmth and relaxation. Your body is growing warm and heavy, it’s easy not to notice it but to know that it is true. It’s easy not to realize that your eyelids are growing very heavy but it is true and you know it is true. It’s easy not to notice as you begin to feel very sleepy but it is true and you know it is true.”

She lowered my hand to my lap and I was left looking straight into her deep brown eyes. “Deeper and more relaxed with each breath. It’s easy now to realize that I am hypnotizing you, and it’s easy to accept this and let it happen. It feels good not to resist, but to sink back down deep into my eyes as you lose yourself. Loose all thoughts, loose all worries and let yourself sink.”

I complied, feeling fantastic. I realized that she was hypnotizing me like she had... like she had... someone.... I didn’t worry about it though. She was just so right in everything she said. I felt like I was taking a warm bath and sleep was just over coming me gently. I heard myself repeating her words.

“Obedient. Slave. Hypnotized. Mistress Rebecca.”

Then she said the word ‘sleep’ and it was like someone had just turned off the lights. Suddenly and forcefully everything went dark and I just didn’t think at all.

We went home. I was glad to have gotten that over with. Our lives went back to normal. I never caught James calling a hypno-sex line again. However one day I heard him jerking off in the computer room. Sighing I walked in to see what was going on. There I was on the internet, my eyes closed and my head forward.

“I’m a hypnotized slut slave,” the image of me said.

A beautiful dark haired woman nodded, “Yes Kim, you are a good subject and a good slut slave.”

My eyes went wide, but then I felt a wave of relaxation. It was good to be a slut slave. I wanted to call Mistress Rebecca. I wanted both James’ and myself to sink back into the bliss that was her control. I felt myself growing wet as I dialed.