The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You know the rules...no one under 18/21 depending on location, blah blah blah. Basically, don’t read this if you don’t think you should.

What I do

Part 1:

I don’t know where the power came from. I don’t know why I have it or why it allows me to do what I do. But I have it and my god do I use it. You would too. I know, some of you might say that you wouldn’t, or only use it for “good”. I was the same way in the beginning, but then I realized that life is shit and that people are dumb. Oh a person is smart, but people...people are dumb. Ok, you’re probably a little confused so let me take a quick time out and get you up to speed so you aren’t so lost.

My name? My name is Alex. I’m old now, but not that old. Lets just say I’ve lived enough of life to know what’s going on but not enough of it to be out of the loop. To cryptic? Too bad. As you can see I have very little patience or care for others anymore. Some would say that I’m dead inside, but I prefer the term numb. Right so about my power. Like I said, I have no idea where if came from or why I was ... blessed? I suppose that is the right word to use. Blessed with this power. You see I can control people. But it’s more than simple control. I can control their emotions. Their feelings. Their thoughts. I can control just about every mental aspect of someone I’m talking to.

So like I said I don’t know where this power came from. Hell, I’m not even sure how it works or why it works. I just go up to someone and start talking to them. As long as they respond to my initial salutations, they are mine. It is almost like I will my wants on them and they have no choice but to obey. Why does it have to be done verbally? Pfft, beats me, but that’s how it works and who am I to argue? Right. So when did I figure all this out? I was in high school. And like any teenager I was ... interested in sex. I had a girl friend of a few months and we started talking about sex and soon she was agreeing to do anything I asked regarding it.

But this wasn’t the point I realized I had the power. I was a horny kid thinking I was getting lucky. It wasn’t till a few weeks later that I realized that Kristy, that was her name by the way, was doing everything I wanted, regardless to how trivial or against it she seemed initially. I’m not going to go into it in detail because this was at a point in my life when I cared about humanity and tried to make a difference. This is when I had delusions or being a super hero like any crazy kid at the time would. I would find messed up lives and hurting people and make everything better for them. It was wonderful in the beginning, but like everything the novelty faded and my twisted sick mind took over, or was it that the power that sickened and twisted my mind? Does it even matter at this point? Probably not.

I don’t expect you to understand. No one ever does. But to have absolute power over someone is amazing. At first you feel a little guilty. Just like when you see gory movies. At first you are grossed out and disgusted, but as you see more and more you become desensitized and realize that it doesn’t phase you anymore. This is the same thing. You keep pushing your boundaries further and further until anything goes.

Which brings me to my state today. A totally horrific man who cares less about humanity than humanity does for itself. So what do I do with this power? I get off. Not like you think. I have very little sex anymore. It just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve gotten so perverted over the years that the sex that would do it for me would go beyond things I could even do to another person...but who knows what the future holds. If I’m lucky I’ll die before I can even seriously consider it. So what do I do? I change people.

I find perfect human beings and family and social relationships and I twist them to however I want. I take prissy perfect people who think they have it all figured out and I show them just how much they have figured out. It’s evil. It’s disgusting. But to me it is art. I love it and I will burn in Hell for it, if there is such a thing. Don’t believe me? Let me give you a few examples.

There was this human resource directory once at a company I used to work for. I think it was Crimson, but that doesn’t matter. Oh I didn’t need the job. I have conned hundreds of people out of cash to get me by, but one gets bored during the day... At any rate, this chic was quite a mind job. She had her head way up her ass and her nose was turned up at everyone. If you weren’t her boss you were inferior to her in every way. Too bad she met me.

I entered her office one morning, I believe it was a Monday, ready to get down to business. “Hello Bethany.” I stated in my emotionless tone.

“It’s before 12 and you know I don’t talk to anyone before then. Leave.” She didn’t even look up from her computer. When she noticed I hadn’t left she stood up in a blot eyes glaring. I swear if she could have breathed fire I would have been toast. “Now!” I think she was mad.

“Oh shut up Bethany. Sit down and just shut your trap you little stuck up bitch.” She closed her mouth and sat down. She still looked a little peeved but I didn’t care. I closed her door, shut her blinds and sat down across from her.

I proceeded in a calm voice. “So tell me Beth, I can call you Beth yes? How was your weekend?”

“My name is Bethany. You will address me as such.” She replied. Her face was quite red now. “Its none of your business.”

“Oh Beth. Some things are going to change, and fast. First of all relax and calm down. You are in a peaceful state now. Very relaxed and passive. Second of all I always call you Beth. You like it when I call you Beth. Any other name and you would feel like I’m addressing someone else.” I stated matter-of-factly. I could almost feel her will changing.

Her face calmed and she slouched down in her chair a bit. “Yes of course. I’m sorry. What can I do for you Alex?”

“Well, I wanted to know what you did this weekend Bethany.”

“Oh Alex, don’t get all formal on my now. You know I like it when you call me Beth. But, honestly Alex, my personal life is none of your business.”

Naturally it wasn’t, and I was still relatively new at my power at this point and sometimes a few steps eluded me. It just makes the initial conversation drag on a bit. “Beth, you trust me. In fact you trust me like you trust your best friend, because I am your best friend. I am the only one your trust at this company. You actually trust me more than yourself. It’s a terrible feeling, living in self-doubt. You cope with it and make it through the day knowing that I’m here to help you. You often find yourself unsure of your decisions, whatever they may be, until you hear my input. You cope with it and make it through the day knowing that I’m here to help you.” All too easy. I watched her expression change again form a confident relaxed face to a slightly more stressed out unsure smirk. “Now than Beth. What did you do this weekend?”

“Oh Alex, I sat at home alone again. Sure, I saw my family for a little bit but for the most part I just sat around fixing up the house.” Beth said quickly. She looked a little sad now. I almost took pity on her. Almost.

“That’s ok Beth. We’ll make your life more interesting.” And it began. “Tell me. What do you look for in a man?”

“Someone who is smart and has his head on straight. Someone who is confident and is funny and strong...” She rambled on for a bit, I had lost interest and played with her paperweight until she finished.

“This obviously isn’t the right kind of man for you is it? Considering you haven’t had a date in a while. Are you sure this is the kind of man you should look for?”

“Well, yes. No. I don’t know. I’m so confused. What do you think Alex?”

“I think you need to stop being so picky. I think you are trying to find Mr. Perfect when you should just settle for anyone. When was the last time you had sex?” I know I could just flat out fuck her up, but it sometimes is fun to see them change slowly.

“It’s been a long time. Almost 8 months. Why don’t guys like me?”

“It’s because of the way you act and dress. Do you want me to help you?”

“Yes, yes!”

“You trust me right?”

“Of course”

“Trust me more that you trust anyone?”

“You know I do. I don’t know what I’d do without you Alex.”

“So you’ll do everything I say?”

“Everything.”

“Excellent. First off, look at the way you dress. It’s much too conservative for the men you want to date. You need to show off a lot more. Guys like women who aren’t afraid to show off their bodies. You should too.”

“I should? But I’ve always heard that men should—”

“What you heard is wrong. What I’m telling you is how it goes. The flashier, the more skin, the tighter the outfit, the better. Do you understand?”

“I think so, but don’t you think.”

“Beth. Stop. Don’t think about this kind of stuff. Let me worry about this and you worry about whatever else it is you worry about.”

“Ok. But—”

“Beth...”

“I’m sorry. I’ll do it.” She was genuinely sorry. I hadn’t seen her like this, well, ever. God I had such a hard on.

“Good. You should also only wear high heels. Guys like that too. Do you own a lot?”

“I have some.”

“I want you to go shopping tonight. You are going to buy 5 pairs of high heels, all at least 2 inches. Throw all your other shoes away. You should also start to rebuild your wardrobe. Get tighter clothes. Short skirts. Remember the flashier the better.”

“Ok but—”

“Damnit you are really starting to piss me off. Stop thinking like that. In fact men don’t like women who think too much. Men like it when their girl is more interested in pleasing him then in the world or politics. So from now on whenever you start thinking about Bush’s environment plan or anything that involves a little brain power you will get a headache. The headache will grow until you start to think about something else. Like if your makeup is ok, or if your skirt is high enough. Understand Beth?”

“Yes. I do.”

I left her office then. She looked more in a daze than anything else. I was actually kind of excited to see how things would turn out in the coming days. I would almost go as far as to say I anticipated it.

The next day when Beth came in, there was a world of improvement. But she still had quite a way to go. She wore a new pair of high heels and shorter business skirt and a top that showed off her pert breasts a little more than usual. But this wasn’t nearly close enough to the slut I wanted her to look at act like. Naturally I had to have another talk to her...