The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. (A literary work based on the imagination and not on fact. remember that!) Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 yrs (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON

What Are Friends For

Julia and Luke were fighting again. It wasn’t that I was listening but the walls in this complex are so thin that all they have to do is raise there voice and I would hear it through the adjoining wall and right now I could hear that Luke was being a jerk yet again. When I heard Julia scream and the door slam shut I knew what to expect. And sure enough next minuet I heard a door slam and then a knock on my door.

“Hi Sue! I guess you heard everything” Julia Said as she walked through the door her face a mixture of anger and sadness. “Yea Sorry Julia but with the walls in this place its hard not too” I answered. Julia looked at me with tears in her eyes and I had never see her looks so depressed. " Hey girlfriend I know its not my place to say anything but why do you stay with that Jerk?” I asked and Julia started to cry even harder. And I could see that she needs to cry so I got us both a drink and wait for the tears to stop.

After about five minutes the downpour had become a whimper and the whimper became a sob till Julia could finally speak again. " I’m sorry Sue... I shouldn’t be dropping my problems on you” she said her head still in her hands. " Don’t worry about it Girlfriend so what’s the problem this time. I ask even do I had heard most of what had been said threw the wall “I don’t know what’s got into Luke lately!” She said wiping her eyes. “Before we were married he was the kindest sweetest guy in the world! There was absolutely nothing he wouldn’t do for me. But the last few mounts he just seemed to changed” Julia said as the tears started to flow yet again. I let her sob a bit before I spoke. “Yea Guys can be like that sometimes! On there best behaviour till they get what they want! But there must be something else. It seems like your fighting all the time these days!” I said wiping her eyes. Julia looked like she was deciding if she should answer. “Come on Julia we are friends you can tell me what’s up!” I said gently. “The last few weeks he’s been spending more and more time at work. And when he comes home he is too tired for anything in the bedroom. And when I call his office the other day they said he was out to lunch. But when I asked him about his day he said he hadn’t had a minute to him self all day. And today I found these under our bed!” she said pulling a pair of sexy lace panties out of her pocket! “The bastard tried to say he knew nothing about them but there sure as hell not mine!” She said with tears began to flow once again.

“The bastard! There is no way I am going to let some jerk get away with treating my best friend like that” I say as a plan starts to take shape in my mind. Julia looked up surprised at my outburst. “But Sue what can you do?” she asked “Well Julia maybe I can help you get your perfect husband back or maybe something more I said with a smile. Julie looked up her eyes red from crying. “But how?” She sobbed well...haven’t you never wondered how I can afford such an expensive apartment and still be here all day? Or where I go every night?” I asked with a smile. “Well...you know...you’re a friend...and...Well I didn’t...you know...want to ask!” Julia’s face turned bright red with embarrassment. I started to laugh when I realised what she had thought, " you mean you thought I’m ...a working girl...like a hooker? I asked still smiling. “Well...you know ...you are very attractive... and... you always have ...lots money... and...and great stuff...” she said her face now so red it looked like it was about to explode. “Ok I admit I work long nights and people do feel happier when I’m done but I don’t do it by lying on my back!” I laughed, “Actually I own a club on the other side of town I perform there every night” I said putting her out of her misery “perform? Like a singer or dancer?” Julia asked.” No actually I’m a stage hypnotist!” I say with a smile, “A hypnotist? Julia said in shock! That’s right! My stage name is Mistress Mesmra you might have seen my posters,” I say with a smile. Julia was silent for a moment or two as the significance of what I was suggesting sank in “You mean you could...make Luke ...you mean you can hypnotised him? The fact that she found the idea appealing was evident in her voice. “Yes Julie. If you want I could give you back the man you love!” I said knowing it was time to go to work.

So five minuets later I was knocking on there door and watching it open “Oh hi Sue...if your looking for Julia she has just popped out,” Luke said as he seen me standing at the door. And although I could still hear the anger in his voice it wasn’t stopping his eyes from checking out my body. As they dropped to my chest I allowed myself a little smile. “Actually Luke it was you I wanted to speak to! I said so sweetly that he was in danger of getting a sugar rush just from my voice. “You want to speak to me?” he asked the anger turned to surprise. “There is something I need you to do for me! Can I come in?” I could practically see the thoughts moving behind his eyes as I said this. “Ah...Sure ...Come in Come in” he said and again I aloud my self a little smile as soon as my back was to him. Things were going better than I had hoped I thought as I walked to the centre of the room.

“Ah... so Sue... what can I do for you?” Luke asked as he closed the door. “Well I was wondering if you could give me a man’s opinion of what I am wearing” I said giving a twirl. Even to me the line sounded corny but after all the times I caught Luke checking out my body when he thought I wasn’t looking I was sure he wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to take a good look at it now. And I was right! Luke smiled as he let his eyes roam every inch of my body before he spoke. “I think you look great!” he said without raising his eyes from my ample breasts. So it’s my breasts that fascinate you. I thought as I let them move from side to side a little and watched his eyes follow them. The hardest part of hypnotism is catching and holding someone’s attention but now I knew what I could use to do just that. “Don’t you think this top makes my breasts look too big when I breathe?” I asked taking a deep breathe and letting it out watching as his eyes follow there rise and fall. “No...no ...I think they...I mean it looks fine! Luck stuttered enjoying the show.

I let my self-smile once again as I looked at his face. “Don’t they go up and down as I breathe in and out, up an down, in and out as I breath deeper and deeper? You can see them cant you Luke? They go up and down, in and out, up and down, in and out as we breathe deeper and deeper? You can see that cant you?” I said watching his breathing match my own as with eyes not leaving the centre of his desire he nodded “that right Luke watch as I breath deeper and deeper watch as my breasts rise and fall as I go deeper and deeper as my breath goes deeper as you watch them go deeper go deeper as you breath deeper and deeper as you go deeper” I said as I smiled!

He was on my hook and all I needed to do now was reel him in. I thought till his eyes shifted to the door and I could see that even in a shallow trance the fear of Julia walking in and catching him was keeping him from slipping deeper under my control. I realised the time had come for desperate measures. “Luke it would be much easer for you to see my breasts rise and fall if my blouse were not in the way,” I say slowly opening one of the remaining buttons. Luke ‘s eyes moved back to my chest but still he stole quick glances at the door. I slowly open the next button and his eyes looked more and glanced less. As the second to last button opened the door was all but forgotten, I let my fingers play with the last button for a little till I was sure that his attention was full returned to where I wanted it. “You want to see my breast rise and fall as I breath deeper and deeper don’t you Luke?” I said as I let my fingers run slowly from the blouse collar down to its tails revelling more of my cleavage. Luke said nothing but nodded his head his eyes never leaving my chest. “You want to watch my breasts rise and fall as I breath deeper and deeper don’t you Luke? I asked as I opened my Blouse till it just barely covered my hardening nipples. Again Luke ‘s head nodded “I can’t hear you Luke You want to watch my breasts rise and fall as I breath deeper, rise and fall deeper, rise and fall deeper, fall deeper don’t you” I asked revealing my dark areolas and prominent nipples to his now captivated eyes. “Yes” he said slowly

That’s right Luke you want to watch as I breath, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper as my breasts rise and fall watch them rise and fall as you breath deeper and deeper watching my breasts as they rise and fall as you rise and fall rise and fall deeper and deeper. Watching my breasts as you breath deeper and deeper. Watching my breasts as they rise and fall, you want to go deeper as you watch my breasts rise and fall. So relaxing to watch them rise and fall as you fall deeper and deeper. You love watching my breast rise and fall as you go deeper and deeper. All you can see are my breast as they and fall as you listen to my voice as you go deeper and deeper. Watching my beautiful breasts as you fall deeper and deeper watching my beautiful breasts, so beautiful so special you just want to watched them forever don’t you Luke, you will do anything I ask so you can watch them forever wont you Luke?” I asked as I watched the now slack faced man lips silently form the word yes!

He was mine now! I knew he would do anything I asked but that wasn’t why I was here! “Luke you now know that my breasts control you " I said. " That Julia’s breasts control you don’t you Luke?” I asked, “Yes... breasts... control...me " he said in an emotionless voice. “You will do anything that Julia and I tell you from now on wont you Luke?” I said with a smile “Yes anything you ask” his lifeless voice replied and I smiled.

When their apartment door opened again half an hour later the look of surprise on Julia’s face was priceless as she spotted her husband kneeling naked at my feet as I lounged on their sofa sipped a Jack Daniel. " My God Sue you really did it” she said when she regained her voice. I had to laugh as I watched her face turn from shock to vengeful lust as she looked down at her broken husband. “Sue.... what exactly did you ...you know ... do to him?” Julia said her voice betraying the fact that she was a little scared of the answer. " Don’t worry girl we didn’t get up to anything naughty! After all he is your husband ...Tell Julia what you are Luke!” I laughed I am Mistress Julia’s horny obedient sex slave Mistress Mesmra” he answered with a smile.

Julia looked at me her eyes crying out for answers and I smiled. “Don’t look so worried neighbour if you want you husband the way he was just says the word and I turn him back. If not you just have to flash you tits at him and then you can reprogram him any way you want him from now on. Its up to you! So do you want the jerk back?” I asked not needing the answer as I watched the look of lust on her face brake into a smile. “You mean I can make him in to anything I want?” She asked licking her lips “as I promised Babe you can have the perfect husband” I answered looking down at him.

Julia almost jumped for joy as she looked first at her new slave before deciding that she should thank me “Oh Sue you saved our Marriage I don’t know how I will ever repay you” she said smiling as she bent down and give me a big hug. “Don’t worry darling I think I have an idea!” I said matching her smile, as she stood with a look of curiosity on her face. " I have to admit girlfriend that the trill I got from turning your hubby from Asshole to Ass Kisser had really gotten me hot. Trouble is I’m not into Guys,” I said with a wicked smile as I moved my hand down to the hem of my skirt and pulling it up to reveal my hot and wanton sex. The look of shock and disgust on Julia’s innocent little face only served to make me hotter. “Christ Sue what are you doing?” She almost screamed as she stepped back in shock " I though that it would be obvious. I’m making it easer for you to eat me out!” I answered as I spread my legs a little wider giving her a better view of my sex. " Shit Sue I’m not some sick dyke...you cant really expect me to...to...! She stuttered, “Be my good little Pussy slut?” I finished for her.

At the sound of her trigger Julia began to change as the shock drain from her face and her hands began to undress till she stood naked with her head bowed. “I am yours to command Mistress,” her tiny voice answered sending a shiver of pleasure to my Clit. “Why don’t you give me those panties you found this morning and then get down here an pleasure me!” I said with a smile. “Yes Mistress” Julia answered and I one again admired her great ass as she bent down and retrieved them and handed them to me before she knelt between my legs and moved her head between my thighs. “Thank you slave! I was wondering were I left these!” I said as she licked my outer lips and I felt her breath caress me as her Tongue delved deeper into my sex. “I guess... I’m going... to have... To be... more careful... were I leave my things... in future!” I laughed breathlessly as she intensified her efforts " Not that we. Are... going to have to sneak ...around when Luke... is at work... anymore” I said pulling her head closer to my sex as I looked at him sitting a few feet away.

As I watched her kneeling there her head between my legs and her cute ass in the air I had another idea and smiled. After all I thought... it was what she had wanted. So with one breathless order from me Luke was kneeling behind her filling her sex with his hard Cock as she tuck care of my needs. For the next hour the three of us rode on a wave of ecstasies ending only when exhausted and fully satisfied I sent them to their bed to continue their pleasure.

As I let myself out I could hear them go at it yet again and smiled knowing that all that Julia would remember when she woke was that I had turned Luke into her willing sex slave. And I was sure she would pop round tomorrow wanting to thank me for all I had done. And I will of course be happy to let her. After all... what are friends for!

The End