The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Dreams May Come...

Chapter 1

The sudden burst of laughter from the group of teenagers across the road made Ellie jump slightly. Without looking at them, she walked slightly faster to the narrow path that lead to the woods, and turned down it with a feeling of mild relief.

It wasn’t that she was anti-social, she thought as she went down the path. She just tried to avoid her peers because she knew she wouldn’t fit in with them. In the straight-laced world that was her home village, you were nobody unless you had a boyfriend, and Ellie didn’t. Not because she was ugly—she’d had a few offers, after all. No, it was because she didn’t want one. Even though she was only 16, Ellie was well aware that she was a lesbian.

Well, that she wanted to be. She didn’t feel she could really call herself a lesbian until she actually made out with a girl. And since it would be social suicide to admit to being anything other than straight, she had no chance of managing that. So she spent most of her life alone. It avoided the awkward questions that might be asked.

She walked along the path between the trees slowly, kicking at the pine cones halfheartedly. As it usually did when she walked through the woods, her mind turned to sex. How, she wondered, could she have it? The chances of there being any femals in the area willing to fuck her were slim, and the chances of them admitting to it were non-existant. Sometimes she even thought about forcing a girl to do it, but Ellie was a petite girl, so the only girls she’d be able to overpower would be girls much younger than her.

She sighed, and kicked viciously at a nearby cone. It went flying, along with a clod of mud that she’d caught with her shoe as well.

Something caught her eye. She looked at the small dent in the ground she’d just made, and saw something shining in it. She almost dismissed it as water or a sweet wrapper, but after a moment’s hesitation, she bent to look closer.

The shine didn’t go away, making her doubt it was reflected sunlight. It was a beautiful violet light, shining out of the ground. She scrabbled at the earth, and dug out the object. It was an oval gemstone hanging on a golden chain, shining with internal light. She stared into the heart of the stone, and the light seemed to suddenly flare, blinding her with its dazzling glare.

She blinked rapidly, and her sight returned. She stared around in astonishment. She was in a palace!

She squeezed her eyes tight shut, and opened them again. Still, she was standing in a huge room, made out of stone, with a strip of violet carpet leading up to a large, golden throne.

“Where am I?” she asked aloud.

“The Palace of Dreams,” said a voice behind her. “Now get back to your own dreams, will you?”

She whirled around to face the speaker. Her eyes nearly fell out of her head when she saw not a man, but a penguin. A canary-yellow penguin.

“What are YOU?” she gasped.

The penguin looked at her out of a beadlike eye. “A caretaker. Why haven’t you dreamed yourself out of here yet?”

“Dreamed? What are you talking about? I’m not asleep!”

The penguin snorted through its beak. “Like dreamers ever know they’re dreaming. This is the throne room in the palace of the kingdom of dreams, girlie. Of course you’re dreaming!”

She looked at it helplessly. This being a dream would explain a lot, she knew, but she felt too awake to believe she was dreaming. “How can I be dreaming when I was walking through the woods wide awake just now?”

The penguin was unimpressed. “You dreamed you were in the woods, now you dreamed yourself here. You’re unusually coherent for a dreamer though, I’ll grant you that.”

“No, I was awake!” she exclaimed. “Wide awake! And then I found this purple stone, and suddenly I was here!”

The penguin reacted to that. His whole body jerked. “What did you say?” he gasped.

“A purple stone,” Ellie repeated. “I found it in the woods. It was glowing. Then I looked into it, there was a flash, and here I am.”

The penguin stared at her in astonishment. “You found the Dreamstone?”

Ellie looked at it, confused. “What’s that?”

“The Dreamstone! The stone that was created by the Dream King before he died! Do you have it?” the penguin insisted.

Ellie looked at her hands. “It doesn’t seem to have come with me,” she replied helplessly.

“Not in your hands,” snapped the penguin. “Around your neck!”

Ellie lifted her hands to her neck, and felt a fine chain going around it. She looked down as she pulled the necklace out from under her blouse. The purple stone was dangling on the golden chain, glowing steadily.

“That’s it!” exclaimed the penguin, “the Dreamstone! You have it! The key to supreme power in the world of dreams!”

Ellie felt like somebody had thrown ice water over her. “Supreme power..?” she asked slowly.

The penguin bowed to her. “Yes, my lady. This is your throne room.”

She looked around her. “I don’t believe this,” she said softly. “Dreams don’t have a world of their own.”

“Of course they do,” said the penguin. It pointed one of its wings at a window. “See for yourself.”

Slowly, Ellie walked over to the window and looked out. Her doubts died. There was no way the scenery outside could be anything but a dream.

As far as she could see, there were discs floating in nothingness. On each disc, a different scene was visible, and at the center of each disc was a human. And there were millions of discs, stretching out in every direction as far as she could see.

She stared at the Dreamworld for some time, then turned back to the penguin. “What happens now?” she asked.

“Whatever you want, my lady,” said the penguin. “It’s your kingdom.”

She looked at it. “What can I do here though?”

“Anything,” said the penguin. “The holder of the Dreamstone is omnipotent here.”

She stared at it wonderingly. “Really?”

“Absolutely,” the penguin nodded. “You can create, destroy, and change anything you like. You can control dreams and dreamers. Anything you want, you can do. Try it!”

Excitement flushed through Ellie’s body. The idea of being able to do anything made her feel...

Horny, she thought. I’ve been handed supreme power and all I can think of is sex. She tried to push the thoughts out of her mind.

And suddenly, she was surrounded by dozens of beautiful women, all of them naked, all of them reaching to her. She stared at them in amazement. They were only holding out their hands occasionally, she saw. The rest of the time, they were fondling breasts, stroking buttocks, and fingering themselves and the other women. They were all moaning softly in pleasure.

“Where did you come from?” she whispered.

“You created them,” came the penguin’s voice. “Unusual dreams for a girl, but they’re yours alright.”

“I’m a lesbian,” she whispered dazedly.

“A what?” the penguin asked curiously.

“Never mind,” Ellie said. She slapped the hand of one of the women who’d reached too near. “Stop it! I’m trying to think.”

The women suddenly vanished. “Where’d they go?” she asked in surprise.

“I sent them away,” said the penguin. “They were obviously distracting you.”

“Yeah...” said Ellie slowly. She realised that she’d created the women just by pushing her lustful thoughts out of her head and into the Dreamworld. She still found it difficult to think of anything but sex. She looked at the penguin. “If I enter somebody else’s dream, will they be able to control me?”

“No,” said the penguin. “It may be their dream, but they’re in your kingdom. You control dreamers, they can’t do anything to you.”

“I think I’d like to be alone for a while,” Ellie said. “Go away please.”

The penguin vanished. Ellie turned back to the window. She grasped the Dreamstone in her hand, then told it, “I want to meet the sexiest lesbian in the Dreamworld.”

Nothing happened. She slumped slightly, then tried again. “Take me to the sexiest lesbian in the Dreamworld.”

The world blurred, and she found herself in the aisle of an aircraft. Sitting in the chair in front of her was possibly the most beautiful woman she’d ever seen. She looked up at Ellie.

“Hi,”

“Hello,” said Ellie. “Are you a lesbian?”

“Yes,” the woman replied easily. “I’m Sharon.”

“I’m a lesbian too,” said Ellie. She steeled herself. “Fuck me.”

The woman laughed. “Sorry, sweetie, your’e too young, and not my type.”

Ellie blushed, and almost ran away, but she was determined to get her way. She told the Dreamstone, “Make her want to fuck me!”

The woman looked uncertain suddenly. She looked at Ellie more searchingly, then said, “You’re really pretty. But I’m already with somebody, and you’re too young. Sorry, sweetie.”

Ellie was getting frustrated now. This stupid stone was doing exactly what she told it, but refusing to do it the way she wanted. She tried yet again. “Make her want to fuck me so bad she won’t be able not to.”

Sure that this time it would work, she reached out and grabbed hold of the woman’s left breast. It was the first time she’d ever touched another woman’s tits. The woman grabbed Ellie’s arm and pulled her close, then kissed her. Her first kiss.

Ellie only vaguely noticed that the plane seemed to have turned into a bedroom, and that all her clothes had vanished. Her mind was totally occupied by the beautiful naked woman beside her, and her kisses, and her body. She slid a hand down and stroked the woman’s ass, marvelling at how smooth it was. Then she was pushed onto her back, and she felt the woman’s hand slide down her tummy and between her legs.

She moaned in pleasure as she felt fingers slide inside her. She grabbed hold of one of the woman’s tits with one hand, and held onto her ass with the other. After so many years of desperately wanting to touch and be touched by a woman like this, she could feel an orgasm building already. She knew she was only seconds away from the best orgasm of her life.

And then, suddenly, she was alone. The woman was gone. Ellie looked around sharply, but she was alone. She grabbed the Dreamstone. “Bring her back!” she screamed at it.

Nothing. Ellie realised suddenly the woman must have woken up, and was therefore beyond the Dreamstone’s reach. So she yelled at it, “Bring the sexiest lesbian in the Dreamworld here! NOW! And don’t let her leave the dream this time!”

And at the end of the bed, a beautiful woman appeared. To Ellie’s surprise, she recognised her—she’d seen her in a movie or on TV. She didn’t stop to try and remember the woman’s name—she was too desperate to get back to having sex.

“Fuck me!” she ordered the woman. She hesitated, and Ellie screamed, “NOW, bitch!” She grabbed the Dreamstone, and yelled at it, “Make her fuck me!”

The woman leapt forward like she’d been jabbed with a red-hot poker, falling onto all fours on the bed. “No, wait, I don’t...” she started, but her voice cut off into muffled protesting noises as she buried her face between Ellie’s legs and started eating her out.

Ellie dug her fingers into the womans hair and held her head in place. Already, she could feel an orgasm building again. But it wasn’t quite as good this time- something was missing.

“Use your fingers as well!” she ordered the woman. Her only response was a slightly louder protesting grunt from the woman. Ellie grabbed the Dreamstone again, and snapped, “Make her finger fuck me as well!”

Moments later, she felt fingers sliding into her pussy, whilst the woman’s mouth continud to work on her clit. She wondered for a second if this was possible in real life, or if you had to be dreaming. Then all thought was swept away as she came. Overcome, she was barely even aware that she was screaming “Yes! Yes!", or that her fingernails were digging into her reluctant lover’s skin. All that mattered was the desperately-awaited first ever lesbian orgasm. Her whole body writhed in the pleasure of it.

As it died away, she sighed with satisfaction and opened her eyes. She was laying in mud, surrounded by trees, with something hard gripped in her hand. Surprised, she sat up, then realised she’d woken up. She’d forgotten that her body would be laying asleep in the woods while she got fucked in a soft bed in her dreams.

She stared at the stone in her hand. “You’re mine,” she told it softly, smiling. The urge to use it again was strong, but she didn’t want to be asleep in the woods. She headed back home, for the safety of her bedroom.