The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Does She See in Him

The pile of sourcebooks next to her desk was tantalizing, but Meg pressed on. Homework came first. Those equations weren’t going to integrate themselves, after all. She did try to concentrate, but she was too excited about her upcoming D&D session. She’d been thinking about it all week, ever since that cliffhanger last Saturday. They had just uncovered the evil overlord’s base, and were about to make their final assault.

Her phone rang. She grabbed it, expecting one of her friends.

“Hey babe”, came an unwelcome voice. “What are you up to tonight?”

Ugh, not again. Was Steve really really calling her? She’d already turned him down twice this year. Why wouldn’t he take no for an answer? They didn’t share any interests, hobbies, or really any connection. She didn’t care about sports, while he’d probably never touched a game besides the latest Madden. For some reason, the creep had fixated on her, and wouldn’t take take no for an answer.

Her finger reached to end the call. She hesitated, hovering over the button. Yeah, she didn’t want to talk to him, but did that mean it was ok to hang up without a word? Would it kill her to at least be polite about it?

“I’m about to head over to a gaming session with some of my friends.” She answered, hoping optimistically that it would end there.

“That’s no way for a pretty girl to spend her Saturday night. I’ll tell you what. How about I take you out instead?”

Yep, there it was. Hadn’t she made her thoughts clear last time? She was about to tell him off, but held her tongue. The idea was to be polite about it, and insulting him would hardly be taking the higher road. Better to let him down easily.

“Sorry, but like I said, I have plans.” There, maybe he’d stop.

“How about we just settle for dinner. It’ll be nice and quick. I’m sure your friends won’t mind waiting just a bit. What’s the harm in that?” There was something about the way he asked, something in his voice. It seemed a shame to disappoint him.

“Well, I-” She kinda felt bad now, turning him down when he’d been so nice about it.

“Just say yes, I promise you’ll enjoy it.” She didn’t want to, not really. Still, maybe if she just went to dinner that would be enough. Yeah, she’d go to dinner with him and hopefully he’d be satisfied. Then he’d leave her alone.

“Ok, sure I’ll go.”

“Great. I’ll pick you up at 7:30” He said, as the call ended.

Meg wasn’t quite sure why she’d agreed to it, but shook her head and decided she’d better get ready.

She sent a text message to Ted, their DM, telling him she’d be a bit late tonight. Hopefully this dinner she’d agreed to wouldn’t take long, and she could be there for at least some of the session. She grabbed a towel and went to take a shower.

As she dried her hair, she actually became a bit excited about tonight. Gaming groups were fun, but it had been a while since she’d been on real date. She’d been hoping her friend Mike would ask her out. She thought he liked her, but he hadn’t shown any inclination to ask.

She went back to her room and looked for something to wear. She flipped though her dresser, but the clothes were just too stuffy. She’d been planning on jeans and a t-shirt, but that didn’t feel appropriate. Her closet wasn’t helpful either. She had a few formal dresses that looked nice, but they were a bit overwrought. Unfortunately, almost everything else was too utilitarian.

There had to be something. She dug deeper. There, towards the back, was a button down shirt. It was a couple years old, and too tight, but that was ok. Even if it wasn’t the most comfortable it would still look nice. At least, that’s what she hoped.

To go with, she chose her tightest pair of jeans. They were a bit hard to get on. She’d outgrown them as well, and had to struggle in order to pull them up all the way. She took a few steps. They weren’t easy to walk in. Still, checking herself out in the mirror she had to admire the effect. The way they clung really showed off her legs. She did a half turn, checking out her rear. The legs weren’t the only thing they showed off.

Time for the shirt. Granted, she looked good in just pants and a bra, but she couldn’t exactly leave the house like that. She chuckled a bit at the thought of Steve seeing her like this. Yeah, like that would ever happen. Still, for a date she barely agreed to, Meg was surprisingly excited.

It was almost time. She hurriedly put some makeup on. It was far from the greatest job in the history of cosmetics, but she was satisfied with the effect. Yes, even if Steve wasn’t her ideal date she was definitely looking forward to it. She picked up her phone again. There was no telling how long she’d be out, best to let everyone know she probably wouldn’t make it tonight. No sense having them wait for her, and if the date turned out to be a disappointment she could always swing by and surprise them.

The time came and went, but despite her worries he soon pulled up. She was nervous when they drove away. She wasn’t used to dating, or most social situations really. “I’ll probably find some way to screw it up”, she thought. As they pulled out, he leaned over and put his arm around her shoulders. That wasn’t something she was used to, but she decided it was ok. It felt good to have his arm around her. The anxiety melted away. She felt safer, more comfortable. Then his hand reached lower, settling on her right breast. That was not ok, but she didn’t want to make a scene. She subtly shrugged off his arm, hoping he’d get the message. Apparently he did, because his hand moved away.

They made it to the parking lot of Giovanni’s without further incident. The place was packed, but he must have called ahead or something. Within moments, they were ushered to a table.

Steve stared at her chest once they were seated. Meg decided she only had herself to blame. The shirt was small, and it clung to her so tightly. Plus, she’d left the top couple buttons undone, and it showed way more cleavage than she was used to. Meg soon got used to it, though, and even started to like it. Being stared at was flattering, and even if Steve wasn’t her first choice she enjoyed the attention.

The waiter arrived. She was a little annoyed when Steve ordered for her, but didn’t want to make a fuss about it. The way he kept going on about football was sort of boring too, but despite these minor annoyances she was having a good time. If a date with even Steve could be this fun, maybe she should have done it more the past couple years.

The waiter arrived with their food, and Meg took a bite. Mmmm, it was delicious. At least Steve had good taste. It was still annoying that he’d preempted her, but she couldn’t deny the pasta was excellent.

“And so that’s why our defense is going to tear apart Central next weak”, Steve continued between bites.

It was actually kind of interesting, the way he described it. She’d never liked football much before, but it was growing on her. Maybe she’d needed someone to explain it properly. As the dinner neared its end, she hung on his every word. Why hadn’t she realized how fascinating it was?

Steve’s accomplishments were really impressive, now that she thought about it. He was so strong too. Not to mention good looking and athletic. She was having a great time. Thank goodness he talked her into coming.

He paid the tab and they left.

Meg was actually sad it was ending so quickly. Cutting such a great night short was a terrible shame. Hopefully he’d ask her out again. Next time, they could take more time and do it right. He reached his arm around her. It felt nice, she leaned in closer. She almost didn’t notice as they passed main street. Wait, weren’t they supposed to turn back there?

“Don’t worry. We’re just going to stop by my place for a minute.” Meg wasn’t sure about that. Wasn’t it supposed to be a quick dinner date? Why were they stopping by his house? Still, she wasn’t ready for it to end. A delay wouldn’t be so bad. His hand drifted onto her breast. Again? Well, it wasn’t that terrible. After all the fun she’d had, what was the harm in letting him cop a feel. He slowly played with the breast. Squeezing, caressing. Actually, that felt pretty nice. She smiled. Yes, she definitely liked it there. She’d always been a “good girl”, but sitting here getting felt up was so deliciously naughty.

They pulled into the driveway and he parked. She wondered what she should do. He said he was just stopping off quickly. Maybe she should wait for him in the car? His free hand reached up to her cheek, guiding her face to his. He leaned in for a kiss. It was quick, just a light touch of his lips to hers. Whoah, what a rush. It left her out of breath, giddy with excitement. He leaned in again, pressing harder. Then he pulled back, leaving her disappointed. Without a word, he left the car. Turning his back to her, he went into his house. Meg threw open her door and followed.

She stepped into his house, it appeared empty save for her and Steve. Where were his parents?

“Wait a sec”, he told her as they reached the living room.

“Ok” Well geeze. After a kiss like that he leaves her standing alone? She liked him, but maybe she should have stayed in the car.

Her head spun for a second. What was that? She put a hand on the wall to brace herself, but it passed quickly.

Meg felt on edge, impatient. She needed... something. She wasn’t exactly sure what. Where was Steve, what was taking him? His absence almost palpable. She missed him already, needed him. He had to get back soon.

Then his arms wrapped around her. She hand’t heard him come back. The embrace was wonderful. Being held by him felt so safe, so comforting. It was so right to melt back into him. There was still something missing, though. She tilted her head towards his, meeting his lips with her own. It was wonderful, she’d never imagined such a kiss was possible.

He led her to the couch, and they tumbled upon it. She barely noticed as her blouse came off, but was glad for its absence. She reached under his shirt, running her hands over his strong chest. He was so amazingly hot, why hadn’t she seen it before?

The bra went next. He stared at her chest for a moment. It was strange, being topless with a guy, but at the same time so, so right. He reached out to touch her. It was amazing. His hands felt so much better against her bare skin than they had through her shirt. It was as though his hands were made for her breasts, or her breasts for his hands. As he cupped her, she reached down to peel off her jeans. She loved how looked, but they were so tight. “Stupid pants!", she complained to herself. She wanted to be naked now. Finally they were off, and the panties soon followed. Then she was nude. Alone, naked, with Steve.

It was so hot. His hands roamed her body. Feeling her up. Possessing her. His fingers caressed her inner thigh. She leaned in and kissed him again as his hand made its way to her wet snatch. His fingers worked in and out driving her to new heights of pleasure. She moaned as he continued, it was like nothing she’d ever felt. Her own explorations had never been this intense. With a cry of pleasure, she climaxed. Leaning in, she locked her mouth to his, wanting to be as connected as possible while she rode out the sensation. She’d never felt this way about anyone before. She loved him so much.

With a smile, she slid off the couch, kneeling while she reached for his belt. He stood up a bit, helping to remove his pants. Then they were off, falling to the ground around his ankles. Never before had she seen a cock in person, but now she knelt face to face with one. It was glorious. Tentatively, she reached out to touch it. Her fingers wrapped around its length. So warm, so hard. She leaned in for a closer look. There it was, inches from her. She was drawn to it, almost instinctively. Her tongue darted out, making contact. Leaning in, her lips gently touched its surface. Before today, she’d never even considered doing this. Sure, she knew some people did, she wasn’t that sheltered, but not her. It felt so right, though, so natural. Her lips parted, allowing it to slip into her mouth as her head descended on his lap.

Her hesitancy seemed silly. Why hadn’t she paid more attention before tonight. Sucking cock was one of the greatest things she’d ever experienced, but what if she was doing it poorly. Surely there was something on the internet that could have prepared her better. She should have taken the time to learn.

After a few minutes, he pulled her away. Oh no, had she managed to screw up somehow? He seemed to be enjoying himself.

“You nerd bitches, always playing like you don’t want it. Well I knew better. I’ve got what need right here.” She did. She needed him badly. “Do you want it?”

“Yes, yes please.”

“Are you sure?”

“Oh god, I need you so bad.”

He pulled her up to his lap. In a moment, his dick was positioned just outside her slit. She was dripping wet in anticipation. This was so crazy. A day ago she hadn’t given him the time of day (what had she been thinking), but now she was perched naked on his lap (yes, yes). It didn’t matter. She wanted, no, needed him inside her. They held like that for a second, then she lowered herself onto him. It hurt a bit, but that didn’t matter. He was inside her. He was actually inside her.

She savored the feeling. Having a cock up her pussy was so wonderful. She moved up, careful not to let it slip out. Then back down. As she moved back and forth on him, she wondered why she’d waited so long for this. If she’d said yes to Steve earlier, they could have done this weeks ago. He reached around again to grab her breasts, holding them as they coupled.

She couldn’t help but call out. “Yes, oh yes.” Her pace quickened.

After a moment he shifted positions, pulling her next to him on the couch. She didn’t resist as she found herself face down. He was setting the pace now, pushing into her hard and fast. She felt dominated. He was in control, and it was hot as hell. She cried out in pleasure, coming again as he pounded into her. It was amazing.

She rode the waves of pleasure, pushing back with wild abandon as he took her. She reveled in the sensation. He was taking her, using her, making her his, and she loved every second of it. With a grunt of pleasure, he came inside her. That triggered another wave inside her, and she came harder this time. They stayed like that a moment, enjoying the glow of orgasm.

Then he pulled back. She knew what to do. Returning to the floor, she took his softening member in her mouth. The night was still young. Fucking had been nice, but next time she hoped he’d come in her mouth.

* * *

The lunch line moved way too slow for Mike’s taste. He couldn’t wait to fill Meg in on Saturday’s campaign. They’d marched on the Dark Lord’s hidden fortress. Using the secret back entrance, they were able to sneak past his army. When they got there it was guarded by an elder dragon. It was a tough fight, especially with one player gone. Somehow they’d pulled it off without raising an alert. They ended by dividing the spoils from the dragon’s treasure, and he was sure Meg would like the new dagger they’d saved for her.

He finally made it to the front of the line, and waited impatiently as the spaghetti was slopped onto his plate. He hurriedly paid for the meal before rushing over to their table. Meg had beat him to it, and—wow! He’d never seen her dressed like that before. Heck, he hadn’t known she even owned a skirt that short, but it really showed off her legs. Not to mention this was the most cleavage he’d ever seen from her. Ok, eyes up. Don’t spend the entire period staring at her. But wow, that wasn’t going to be easy.

“Hi Mike”, she said as he sat down.

“Uh, hi Meg. You, um... you” Mike was getting tongue tied. He had to remind himself that it was still just Meg, he’d talked with her all the time before. Taking a quick breath to calm himself, he continued “You’re looking really nice today. It’s a shame you couldn’t make it Saturday. You missed a great session.”

“Yeah, sorry. Just, uh, something came up.” Meg looked a bit distracted, and Mike didn’t press.

“Anyways, you’ll never guess what we found for your thief.”

“There she is!” Said their friend Ted as he came to the table with his girlfriend Kelly.

“We missed you Saturday. Where’d you go?” Asked Kelly.

“I, I just couldn’t make it, sorry.” Meg responded, averting her eyes.

The final member of their lunch table, Jim, sat down. He wasn’t the close friend that the others were. He was, however, incredibly smart and a bit of a loner. There weren’t many others he fit in with, so he gravitated to them. As he sat down, he avoided looking at Meg. Mike figured he was trying to be polite. After all, he was having a hard time interacting without staring at her, maybe it was even harder for Jim.

“So anyways,” asked Kelly, “what’s with the fancy new clothes?”

“I don’t know. Everything I had just seemed so frumpy. So I did some shopping Sunday afternoon, and I figured why not wear some of it to school.”

Kelly gave her a sharp look, but held her tongue. The rest of them stopped pressing her, and went back to talking about the game. They gave her a blow by blow of the dragon fight, and she looked happy when they mentioned the brand new weapon.

Finally the bell rang and they filed out to their respective classes.

* * *

Meg left her last class at a brisk walk. She wanted to catch Steve before he had to get ready for football practice.

As she was walking towards his locker, however, she was pulled to the side by Kelly.

“So”, said Kelly

“So?", asked Meg

“So spill. I could tell you didn’t want to talk in front of the guys. What happened Saturday?” Kelly looked at the way Meg was dressed. “Or should I be asking who instead of what?”

“I don’t know.” Stammered Meg.

“Come on. Are we friends or not?”

“Ok, it was Steve, I went out on a date with him Saturday.”

“You blew us off to go on a date with Steve? I thought you couldn’t stand him.”

“It’s not like that. I just kinda agreed to it on the spur of the moment. It wasn’t supposed to take long, but it turned out to be an amazing date. Then it just ran a bit longer than expected.”

“And?”

“And I’m, uh, kinda going out with him now. Look, can we drop it for now, OK?” Meg left, continuing on to Steve’s locker.

Kelly shook her head in disbelief. She pulled out her cell phone and gave Ted a call.

“You’re never going to believe what I just heard.”

* * *

This week, Mike made a point of catching Meg early. He’d been incredulous at the text message last weekend. The football game was Saturday night that weekend, the message said, and she was ditching them again to go watch it.

He didn’t understand it. She’d talked so much about how she couldn’t stand Steve, but now she was all over him. Half the time he saw her, she was practically hanging all over Steve. There was something weird about this, but he didn’t know what. Mike tried talking to her about it, but she was so evasive. All she said was that she loved Steve, and didn’t understand what everyone’s problem was.

He finally caught up with her between classes.

“What’s going on Meg? Are we going to have to write you out of the campaign?” That was a safe question, easy to ask. He really wanted to ask what she saw in an asshole like Steve.

“No. That was a one time thing. Central’s field is being redone this year, so they have to play all their games at another school’s field on Saturdays. I’ll be able to make most of the rest.”

“And if Steve wants to take you out?”

“Well, maybe he won’t want to every week.” She looked disappointed at the thought. “Anyways, I’m sure we can work around it.”

“I’m sure. What’s with you lately? I mean, since when do you even like football? It kinda feels like we’re losing you, Meg.”

“Come on Mike, I’m still me. I like all the same stuff as usual, I’m just interested in some new things as well. And sometimes, I just need to prioritize a little.”

“And we’re just going to get prioritized out?”

“It’s not like that!”

“Whatever”, Mike said, turning to walk away. “Anyways, see you at lunch.”

“Um, about that. I’m actually going to be sitting with Steve now, sorry.”

Mike didn’t have anything to say to that. He just continued walking in the opposite direction.

* * *

The look of anger and disappointment on Mike’s face hurt Meg. She wished he’d taken things better. It wasn’t that she’d stopped being friends with them, it’s just that she was so crazy over Steve. Why couldn’t they see that if Steve wanted her to sit with him or go out with him on Saturdays, then that was a good thing.

Meg was actually getting a touch angry. Why couldn’t they just be more reasonable?

She came over to Steve as he stood by his locker. She draped her arms around him, giving him a quick kiss. There was a small service hallway nearby, and he pulled her into it. This time their kiss was deeper. In defiance of school regulations, he slipped a hand up her skirt and cupped an ass cheek. They could get in trouble for this. It was so naughty, she thought, so hot. She kissed him more passionately.

He broke off.

“You tell those losers off?”

“Yeah, I told them.”

“You know, I think it’s time you stopped hanging around them. They’re all just a bunch of nerds anyways.”

Meg was shocked enough to actually disagree with him. “They’re my friends. I can’t just abandon them.”

Steve walked behind her, reaching around to cup a breast while he whispered softly in her ear. “But it would mean spending more time with me.”

Her heart fluttered, and she melted back into his comforting embrace as his finger rubbed her nipple. “Well, when you put it that way.”

“And like I said, you’re better than that. You need to find yourself some real friends.” His other hand felt up her bare leg. Everything he said made so much sense, she couldn’t help but agree.

“Anyways, my parents are gonna be out of town tonight. I think you ought to come over to my place.”

Meg could only nod.

He held her another moment, then they had to separate for class. Meg was flushed, and stopped off in the bathroom to make sure she was presentable. It was worth being a couple minutes late.

As they left, neither noticed Ted standing nonchalantly nearby, nor did it occur to them that someone might have heard.

* * *

“We should have listened to Mike”, complained Kelly as they crept through the bushes. “Heck, even Jim was against this, and you know how hard it is to pry him out of his books.”

At lunch that afternoon, Ted told everyone what he’d seen. This was the perfect opportunity, he’d argued. If they snuck over to Steve’s house, the could spy on him and Meg.

“There’s clearly something going on.” Ted argued. “There’s no way she’d back down that easily. He’s trying to take her away from us, and we can’t let him do that. Tonight’s the first chance we’ve gotten to really watch them alone. If we go, then maybe we can see what hold he’s got over her.”

“I don’t know”, argued Mike. “Skulking around someone’s back yard, peeping through their windows? That sort of stuff could get us arrested.”

“And besides”, Kelly added, “all you’d probably see is them screwing or something.”

“I can’t believe you’re giving up so easily. Don’t you want to help her?”

“I do”, said Mike, “but creeping around at someone’s windows isn’t the way to go about it.”

“Mike’s right”, said Jim, looking up past his neurology book for the first time today. “Going over there would be a bad idea.”

“Someone’s got to do something.” Argued Ted.

“Sure, but not this”, said Jim. “Going over there is the wrong answer.”

They argued most of the lunch period, but never came to an agreement. After school, Ted badgered Kelly until she agreed to come along.

That was how they found themselves crouched by a shrub behind Steve’s house.

“They’re definitely in there. I can kinda see movement, but can’t really get a good view.” said Ted. Maybe this had been a bad idea. It was dirty and cramped back here, and he really couldn’t see anything. To top it all off, he was feeling a little light headed. Ah well, they’d give it a few more minutes, and then call it off if nothing improved.

“Let me look”, said Kelly. She stepped forward and peered into the window. “Nothing. I think they went gone into another room or something.” She stepped back from the window. She paused, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples.

“I don’t know, we could probably get a look from the front of the house, but I’m worried we’d be seen. Maybe one of the other windows is better?” His head was feeling worse by the minute. It didn’t exactly hurt, but everything seemed distant now, like he was detached from himself.

“I guess it won’t hurt to wait a couple more minutes and see if they come back.” Kelly said. Ted didn’t argue. It was getting hard to think. His mind felt blank somehow, and it was hard to do anything besides stare ahead. He sat there a moment, losing track of the time. He didn’t notice that Kelly was sitting just as silent and unmoving as himself.

A sudden sound jolted Ted. The back door was opening. We ought to hide better, Ted thought. He’d meant to say it out loud, but didn’t quite have the energy. Moving was too hard as well. He continued staring blankly into the house.

“Hey you!” called Steve, “Come out here.”

Something told Ted that would be a bad idea, but he wasn’t sure why. It was hard to think now, far easier to just do what he was told. Slowly, he stepped out from behind the bushes and walked towards Steve. He was absently aware that Kelly was following him. Steve smiled at the two of them, though he grinned a little harder when he saw Kelly.

“Let’s go inside.” Steve said to them. They followed him in to the tv room. Meg was sitting on a couch, masturbating slowly. She smiled as they came into the house, but that was all the reaction she gave.

“You have a seat and wait.” Steve commanded, pulling out a chair for Ted. “I don’t want to keep your girl waiting.” Ted sat down as instructed. He knew that he should be worried for Kelly. This whole situation was terribly wrong. Ted was afraid now, but the emotion couldn’t penetrate the detachment he felt.

Steve circled Kelly.

“What a fine piece of ass you are. God you’re wasted on that dweeb.” He grabbed her boob, leaning in close to her ear. Ted could barely hear when he continued. “You just need a real man to show you how it’s done.” Kelly didn’t move as he fondled her.

Steve slid his hands along her body one last time, then walked over to a large black box tucked in one of the corners. It was massively out of place in the tidy room, a mess of wires, buttons, and lights that seemed thrown together haphazardly. Steve crouched in front of it, staring at the screen while he fiddled with the keyboard. Then he stood up and looked at them.

Ted wasn’t sure what to expect. The lights blinked a bit differently, maybe, but nothing else was happening. Then Ted heard a gasp. As best he could, he turned his attention back to Kelly. For a moment, her face held the same blank expressionlessness, but then it shifted. Her mouth turned up in a dreamy smile, and she turned to look at Steve. It was the first time she’d moved since they came into the room.

She broke her motionless stance, fidgeting slightly. The pace of her breathing had picked up, and she was growing flushed. Her eyes locked on Steve, and the dreamy grin blossomed into a full smile. Ted really, really didn’t like where this was going. Steve watched as her hands reached around her body, rubbing and caressing it. Her breathing quickened. For a moment, Steve turned back to the machine. Then, apparently satisfied, he flopped onto the couch.

Ted blinked. His head felt funny for a second. It wasn’t blank anymore. In fact, there was a sense of clarity to his thoughts. He found that he could think again, but everything felt so peaceful and comfortable. He just wanted to sit there and explore these new sensations.

Ted looked at Kelly. She now stared at Steve with barely veiled longing. Her hands played along her body, caressing through the form fitting black shirt she wore. One hand reached up and her ponytail collapsed into a cascade of dark beautiful hair. Her hands went under her shirt, sliding up her body. She slowly brought it up over her head, letting it fall to the floor. Her hips absently swayed in time to some beat only she could hear. As the shirt hit the floor, she looked at Steve, smiling at him while her hands reached behind her back.

Ted watched this all. He should be mad, but the blanket of contentment smothered his mind. Despite what he saw, something was telling him that everything was as it should be. “That asshole”, he managed to think as he watched Steve enjoy the strip show. Ted wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. Her bra had come off, and she was now cupping her breasts, showing them off to Steve.

Ted turned back to Steve. Something about him was different. He still had that same smirk, but he seemed almost nice somehow. That didn’t make any sense. Steve was obviously messing with his mind, and his girlfriend’s, and his friend’s. The guy nearly had his girlfriend naked. What in the world was nice about that? It was undeniable, though. The smirk was still on his face, but there was something friendly about it. Like it was all some inside joke they were supposed to laugh about.

Kelly’s pants joined her shirt on the ground. Ted watched while Steve gazed at her. How had Ted managed to miss what a great friend Steve was? In fact, Steve was obviously Ted’s best friend. How could he not be? Who wouldn’t want to be best friends with a great guy like Steve?

Ted turned again to Kelly. One hand was down her underwear, while the other massaged a breast. She gave a slow, teasing twirl to Steve, then dropped the last of her clothes to the floor. Ted smiled, glad to see his girlfriend’s interest in Steve. How could he do otherwise. Steve deserved any girl he wanted, and it was only natural she’d return his attentions. Steve turned to Ted, giving him a mocking grin that seemed to say “Your girlfriend is mine now. I’ll show her what a real man is like, and all you can do is sit and watch”. This left Ted feeling warm inside, glad that Steve was happy.

Kelly was completely naked now. She walked slowly over to him and knelt between his legs. In a moment, his cock was in her hand. As she went down on Steve, all Ted could think was how nice it was that he’d convinced her to come.

All the while, Meg looked on, hands still reaching into her skirt.

* * *

“Maybe you guys were right yesterday.” Mike said as he sat down to lunch. “I’ve been going over this in my head, and I just can’t figure out what’s going on.”

“No, you were right”, said Ted, “We shouldn’t be spying on Steve.”

“I guess, but I’m still not sure what else to do.”

“I think we’ve just been overreacting.” Argued Ted. “She found some new friends, and doesn’t spend as much time around us anymore. I guess it’s natural to be jealous, but jumping to conspiracy theories isn’t the right way to go about it.”

“Maybe you’re just jealous she’s got a boyfriend now”, added Kelly gently.

Mike looked in disbelief. He turned to Jim. “Come on. Someone has to back me up here. This isn’t natural.”

Jim shrugged, not looking up from his book. “What do you want me to say? Maybe they’re right. Maybe you should just let it be.”

He turned to Kelly, pleading with her. “You can’t just ignore it, look at the way she fawns over him. Wouldn’t you want us to help if it were you instead?”

Her eyes darted away nervously. Mike looked at her expression. There was something in her face, in the way she wouldn’t meet his eyes. “No,” He said softly. “You didn’t. Tell me you didn’t.” She blushed, not responding. “When? How?”

“Yesterday.” She replied meekly. “Last night.”

Mike spun on Ted, looking for a reaction and not finding one. “Don’t you even care? I thought the two of you were together.”

“We are.” He reassured Mike. “But you know how it is. She got a chance to be with Steve and took advantage of it. It’s only natural.”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this. And you want to tell me there’s nothing to it?” Mike’s mind was reeling, he abandoned his half eaten lunch and fled the room.

* * *

Mike couldn’t focus in class. Steve had gotten to them somehow, and he couldn’t believe how thoroughly. It was like he’d gone into their heads and screwed with their minds somehow.

That brought Mike up short. Screwed with their minds? He only knew one person that might know how to do something like that.

So while Jim walked to his last class of the day, he found his path blocked by Mike.

“What do you know?” He demanded.

“A, About what?” Jim stammered.

Mike was starting to get upset. “Don’t play games with me. You saw them at lunch. Something’s been screwing with their brains, and we both know Steve couldn’t do anything like that.”

“Ok, but not here.” Jim looked around nervously. “There’s a park down the road from the school. You know that one I’m talking about, right? Meet me there behind the baseball diamond after school. Before Mike could get in another word, Jim fled down the hall.

* * *

Mike pulled into the parking lot, not understanding what the secrecy was all about. As promised, Jim was waiting, looking more nervous than ever.

“Ok,” Jim admitted, “Yeah, I’m the one that gave Steve the device.”

“The device?”

“A mind control device. It messes with people’s brainwaves, reprogramming them.”

“What in the hell did you make something like that for.”

“I only really meant it as a theoretical exercise. I didn’t plan on actually builing it, but once I designed it I just couldn’t help making it.”

“And then what? You sold us out to Steve? I thought you were our friend.”

“I didn’t mean it like that. This was never supposed to happen.”

“Then why?", Mike pleaded.

“Well, I guess I was stupid. I kept a journal, and accidentally brought it to school. Steve saw it, and confronted me.”

“And you just handed it over to him?”

Jim looked down. “He. Steve, he...” Jim paused, looking down, unable to finish. “I’m gay”, he finally whispered. “And Steve found out. That was in the journal too. So he came to me. If I didn’t give him the machine, he’d tell everyone.”

“And you gave it to him?”

“Yeah, I gave it to him. I panicked. I may not be the most popular kid in school, but at least everyone left me alone. I couldn’t stand the thought of what would happen if everyone knew, so I gave in.” He looked up pleadingly. “You have to believe me, I didn’t understand how far he’d go with it.”

“Well couldn’t you have just made him forget or something?”

“I should have, but it wasn’t hooked up. And he was at my front door, and I was so scared.”

“Fine, so you gave a working device to Steve McJackass, great idea. But afterwards, why didn’t you do something about it, try to stop him?”

“He was smarter than I thought. He set up a defense mode. It’s almost impossible to get close without getting caught.”

“But if you can make one device, why not another? Couldn’t you just make him stop?”

“You really think I haven’t thought of that? It was one of the first things he did. I can’t make another device. Can’t use one either.” He looked down again. “It’s worse. It takes longer if you aren’t nearby, but the device has a range of miles. By now your friends have told him about that little performance at lunch. He’ll be after you next. It’ll take a bit longer if you avoid his house, but within a couple weeks you’ll be his happy little flunky like the rest.”

Mike paced, thinking desperately. There had to be a way out of this, he couldn’t give up.

“For what it’s worth, I’m sorry, I really am. I’ve tried to think of a way, but I can’t. He’s taken care of every plan I’ve come up with.” Jim opened his car door and sat down onto the driver seat. “There isn’t anything you can do.” He started up his car, setting it into reverse. Before he pulled out, he called one last time through his open window. “Oh, and don’t trust anyone. There’s no telling who’s spying for him these days.”

Mike could only slump dejectedly onto the hood of his car.

* * *

Kelly and Ted settled in to watch a kung-fu flick. Since Mike had blown off their D&D group, they decided to put the campaign on hold. Instead, they grabbed dinner and rented a movie.

Of course, they’d gone to watch Steve’s game the night before. During dinner, Kelly couldn’t help gushing over how great Steve had been. Ted had been a total sweetheart about it, even joining in from time to time.

She snuggled up to him. As the movie played, he leaned in to kiss her. She was a little disappointed it wasn’t Steve, but still cared a great deal for Ted and returned the kiss. After making out for a few minutes, he reached to undo her pants. She arched her back, wiggling them over her hips and down to the floor. In a moment, Ted was on the ground between her legs.

As she felt his tongue make first contact on her sensitive folds, she thought back to that night with Steve. She remembered the impossible heat she’d felt, followed by that glorious revelation as she understood how wonderful Steve was. As she stood there in front of him, she’d wanted nothing more than to rip the clothes from her body. But she understood it wasn’t about her pleasure. So she had slowed down, showing off for him, trying her best to please him. Taking his cock into her mouth had been like sucking on a little sliver of heaven.

They went almost until dawn. As Ted looked on, he took her in all sorts of positions and places. When Steve needed to recover, she and Meg had put on a show for him, pleasuring one another with newfound passion. Kelly hadn’t been into girls before, but that didn’t matter. It was for Steve, so everything was ok.

The time finally came to leave, and she did so with a heavy heart. She was jealous of Meg, who got to be his girlfriend, but at least she could be his fuckbuddy.

Plus, he’d left her Ted. She moaned, moving her hips as his mouth pleasured her. Of course, it’s not like she’d ever have sex with Ted, or get him off or anything silly like that. Even so, she was grateful to still have him as a boyfriend, especially considering how good he’d become with his tongue.

She was building up to a climax, and let out a moan. “Oh yes, yes.” She cried as he brought her to the edge. Then she was over. “Steve!” She cried, “Oh, Steve, yes!”

Coming down from the orgasm, she looked at Ted’s smiling face. He beamed as she patted him on the head. She didn’t bother to replace her pants as he sat next to her. For the rest of the movie, his fingers casually worked in and out of her, except when she was ready to be eaten out again.

When the movie was over, she game him a quick kiss before dressing. Steve wanted her over tonight, and she didn’t want to be late.

* * *

Mike slept uneasily Friday night, still working it over in his mind. What could he do? If they couldn’t get to the mind control machine, or make another one, what other options were there? He could try to go to the authorities, but who’d ever believe him? And even if they did check it, they’d just come under Steve’s control. If only they could make another machine. But they couldn’t, he had no idea how they worked, and Jim couldn’t make another.

Couldn’t make another?

Mike rose with a start. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, he fumbled for his phone. He finally got it, and called Jim’s number. After a couple rings, the groggy teen picked up. “Who is it?”

“You said you couldn’t make a new device, right?”

“Mike?”

“That was what you said, right? You couldn’t make another device.”

“Yeah, I told you. Did you really have to wake me up for that?”

Mike ignored him and continued. “Make, you said? Not design, not plan, but make?”

“Um, I guess so? What are you getting at?”

“What if I build it. You design the thing, talk me through it, but I’m the one that actually assembles and operates it. Could you do that?”

“Um.....” His voice trailed off. “Yeah, now that you mention it, I actually think I can.” His voice had brightened considerably.

“Ok, yeah, I think it might work”, continued Jim. “How soon can you be over?”

* * *

They’d worked on it almost every day since. During school, they avoided one another to prevent suspicion. Afterwards, Mike would be at Jim’s working on the new device until late at night. He knew they were running out of time. Despite the hatred he held towards Steve, there was something really likable about the guy. It was harder and harder to maintain that anger. If they didn’t finish in time Mike knew that he’d wind up glad about the way Steve had screwed with them all.

So he and Jim worked frantically to finish it. It was tough, Mike had to learn soldering and circuit design from scratch. He’d known some electronics, but there was still a lot to learn. Fortunately, he was able to leave most of the electronics design to Jim. They’d actually bonded quite a bit during the intense effort. Mike was a little sorry he hadn’t made more effort to involve him socially before. Jim was really smart, and an altogether pleasant guy to be around. Mike was sure he’d have been a great fit with them.

Mike finished soldering the last component to the board. Taking out the multimeter, he doublechecked the connections to make sure everything was wired correctly. In a moment, they’d hook the board to Jim’s logic analyzer and make sure it was working properly.

He looked over at Jim. His head was buried in some manual, working on yet another schematic. He looked so tense, sitting there. Mike got up and walked over to him. Coming behind him, he put his hands on Jim’s shoulders. Mike had never really been a massage person, but something about the way Jim sat called out for one. It actually felt pretty good. Mike found that he liked the feel of Jim’s shoulders beneath his fingers.

“What are you doing?” Jim asked.

“You just looked so tense sitting there. I just thought you could use a massage.”

Jim said nothing, but set the book down stiffly.

“What’s wrong?” Mike asked him.

It took a minute for Jim to speak, and when he did it was a barely comprehensible mumble.

“What was that?” Mike asked

“It was more than just acceptance. Steve’s mind control, that is. When he decided to take you out of the picture, he wanted to punish you a bit too. He said, he said he’s giving you to me. He just told me this past Monday. In addition to all the other instructions he’s making you want me too.”

“And this is the first you’re telling me?

“I hoped we’d finish in time. If we had, you’d have never needed to know. I guess that’s out of the question now.”

Mike realized his hands were still resting on Jim, and took a step back. Jim was right. Now that he thought about it, he realized that he was a little attracted to Jim. It was strange. He’d never felt that way about a guy before.

“This doesn’t change anything, I guess.” Mike decided. “It’s going to happen anyways if we don’t finish this, so we just have to make sure it gets done.”

* * *

Mike sat in the corner of Jim’s basement, hurrying to finish Steve’s homework so he could work on the machine again. Steve’s device was taking its toll on him, and he knew there wasn’t much time left. Girls no longer did anything for him, but Jim and Steve were so hot. It was terrible being alone with Jim day after day, but they held strong. Steve had embedded a set of commands in Jim’s mind that would trigger the moment Mike kissed him. Once that happened, Jim might not even want to resist Steve’s control. Besides, if Mike submitted to the commands and hooked up with Jim, it would probably cement the rest of the commands as well.

Being around Steve at school was maddening. Mike totally had a crush on him. Though he could keep himself together when they were apart, he couldn’t resist Steve in person. That was how he’d found himself doing Steve’s homework. Mike was sitting by himself at lunch one day, when Steve walked over and plopped a pile of papers in front of him. When Steve asked him to have them done by the next day, Mike could only nod. So he’d found himself intently completing Steve’s homework every day since. Even now, so close to finishing the device, he couldn’t concentrate on anything until they were done.

Time was running short, but they were thankfully nearing completion. If he could just get this homework finished, it might even be ready tonight.

Jim had decided on a much simpler design than the one he gave Steve. It took Jim months to complete that one, and they didn’t have that kind of time. Theirs was a single use machine that would force Steve to revert all of his commands, turn off the machine, and stand by meekly when they came to collect it. It did, however, have one major benefit over Steve’s.

“I thought you said these worked slowly over long ranges.” Mike had asked him.

“I said that about the one Steve’s got. I’ve made some improvements since then. Too bad for Steve I’m not allowed to build mind control devices, right?”

So once they were finished, all they had to do was activate it, and within minutes the whole nightmare would be over.

Just as soon as this homework was complete.

* * *

Mike turned to the last of the boards. It was almost finished, with a mere few components left to add. Mike did so, and when the board checked out he began the final wiring. In the meantime, Jim had prepared one last test setup that would doublecheck that it all worked. They may only get one shot at this, so neither wanted there to be any mistakes.

Mike looked at Jim as he studied the diagnostics. He looked so hot as he worked the computer, making sure everything was correct. Finally, the green light came on.

“Everything checks out, it’s good to go.” Confirmed Jim.

Mike gave out a whoop of joy. Then, losing himself in the excitement, he embraced Jim and kissed him on the lips. For a moment, Jim panicked, remembering the danger they were in, not wanting to lose when they were so close. Then the trigger activated. Fear changed to acceptance, then desire. He returned the kiss passionately.

Mike broke off, a mischievous look in his eye as he lowered himself to his knees. Lost in the moment, he reached out for Jim’s crotch, undoing his belt and pulling the pants to the floor. For days he’d been imagining this moment, wondering how another guy’s dick would feel. Now he held nothing back, immersed in the joy of bringing the fantasy to life. Jim pumped in and out of Mike’s mouth, as the latter hungrily slurped the warm member.

Mike realized there was actually one place he’d rather have that cock. He pulled at his clothes, hurrying out of them. When the time finally came for his shirt, he reluctantly broke away. Clothes removed, he turned and planted his hands on the floor. As he raised his ass in the air behind him, he noticed what was in front of him. There was the device, ready and waiting for someone to throw that last switch.

Jim’s shirt fell to the floor, with the rest of their discarded clothes. Mike knew they were in terrible peril. He was almost lost now, and once that resistance broke there would be no more chances. He wouldn’t even want to fix things. He reached out, hand moving to the switch.

He stopped. Could he really do this? Steve was his friend, wasn’t he? How could Mike even think about fighting him? Was it for his other friends? He couldn’t deny that they were happy with Steve. If he flicked that switch, he would be taking them away from Steve. That would be terrible. A betrayal of the worst sort. So why had he been fighting so hard to do just that?

Jim had one hand on Mike’s back now. Mike loved the touch against his bare skin. Then he could feel Jim’s dick touching him, still wet with saliva. Jim rested it teasingly on the top of one cheek. Had he been jealous? Mike wondered. Maybe he had just been jealous that Steve was into girls, so they got to fuck him when Mike didn’t?

Jim’s cock trailed down, until it was at the entrance to his hole. He held it there for a second, teasing Mike. He quivered with desire, wanting Jim inside of him. He looked at the switch, knowing this was the last moment. Jim slowly pressed forward.

With one last burst of resolve, Mike reached his hand the rest of the way and flipped it.

The machine groaned, and sparks flew as it struggled to obey the instructions programmed into it. There hadn’t been time for proper failsafes, so the machine began to overheat as it reached out to find Steve and reprogram him. The heat built, straining at the thin wires and delicate components. Finally, there was a weakness, a point at which the connection wasn’t quite the same caliber as everywhere else. With a puff of gray smoke and a sharp pop, the machine burnt out its control board.

Neither Mike nor Jim gave it any notice. They were both lost in the feeling of connection as Jim pumped in and out of Mike. Lost in their coupling, they both paid little heed to the burnt out pile of electronics sitting in the corner of the room.

Epilogue:

Mike was nervous as he pulled up to Ted’s house. This was their first gaming night since it all began.

The device managed to run its course before breaking, and Steve soon set things right. Ted and the girls were fixed almost immediately. Mike and Jim, on the other hand, enjoyed one last weekend together before returning to Steve’s house to fix themselves and confiscate the machine. It should have been a traumatic experience, but by mutual consensus all used the machine to ease their troubles. They wanted a return to normalcy, and that wouldn’t happen if they were still hung up about the incident.

Mike sat next to Meg, and she gave him a warm smile. She still wore a short skirt and tight top. She’d decided she enjoyed the look, and wanted to keep it.

For his part, Mike realized that he couldn’t keeep putting it off, and asked her out. Much to his relief Meg had happily said yes.

Kelly and Ted joined them at the table, holding one another’s hands. If anything, this had brought them closer together. He wasn’t certain, but from the smattering of whispers he’d overheard, he got the impression their love life was much more active now. Meg had been a bit more hesitant, and he hadn’t pushed. Even so, he got the feeling that she too had a newfound love of sex. In time, he would have to talk with her about that. He wouldn’t push it, but neither would he let his hesitancy keep them from something they both wanted.

The final member of their group showed up. The others had been hesitant about Jim, but after hearing how hard he worked to free them, they warmed up to him. Though his experience wasn’t as heavy handed as some of the others, he’d suffered the longest.

When it came time to punish Steve, all agreed he should get to experience how it felt to go through high school gay. A few “slips”, and soon everyone in the school knew about his new orientation. All of them agreed that it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person.

Ted pulled out the dice and started the game.

“You’re in a cave beneath the Fortress of Doom. The dragon lies dead behind you, its spoils free for the taking. Behind you, there are the muffled sounds of footsteps from the entrance.”

“I’m back, guys.” Meg said, holding Mike’s hand. She turned and smiled at Jim, who was pulling out his newly rolled character sheet. “And I’ve brought reinforcements with me.”