The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Does it Feel Like?

Don’t ask a question if you aren’t prepared for the answer.

* * *

A Valentine’s Day party? Not really my idea of a reason to celebrate, but I did need a break from studying for my Contract Law class. Beth, a fellow student was throwing the party along with her roommate Vicky. I figured why not, since I wasn’t dating anyone and maybe I’d have a chance with her roommate.

Vicky is about five and a half feet tall, long dark hair, and a pleasingly soft dark complexion. Her eyes are piercing brown and her lips are full and sensuous. She always dresses in tight jeans and turtleneck shirts or sweaters, conveying a warm and cozy feeling to those around her. Her voice is smooth and sexy. She’s interested in business law, as am I, but I don’t think she really notices me. I’d really like to get to know her better.

Beth on the other hand, couldn’t be more different. She’s the quintessential preppie. Every strand of her shoulder-length blond hair is always perfectly in place. She always has the perfect amount of makeup on and always wears a string of shiny white pearls. You’d never know from looking at her that she wants to pursue criminal law and possibly profiling at the FBI. As an undergraduate, she graduated with honors, majoring in clinical psychology. You’d think that a criminal would intimidate the hell out of her, but her seemingly naive blond appearance, and diminutive five foot three stature, belies her intense ambition and unswerving focus on obtaining whatever she wants. She’s really not my type. In fact, from what I hear around campus, she isn’t much of anyone’s type. The other students seem to avoid her and it’s too bad because she really shouldn’t have to be alone all of the time.

Arriving at the party a little late, I saw all of my fellow law school classmates and other people I didn’t recognize busily having a great time. There was plenty of wine and food and we all welcomed the opportunity to relax and forget about the pressures of school, if only for a few hours. We shared stories about our lives before law school. Vicky said she worked her way through undergrad working in Victoria’s Secret. She told us she would always said it was her little ‘secret’, too. Everyone had silly stories to tell. I overheard someone mention that Beth knew how to hypnotize people. They speculated that she could hypnotize herself to study harder and pass all of her exams. Beth blushed and quickly denied the rumor.

As the laughter was subsiding, I thought out loud, “I wonder, what does it feel like—being hypnotized.”

A few moments later Beth came over, took my hand and whispered in my ear. I felt flush and wasn’t quite sure how to react. She said, “Come sit over here and I’ll tell you what it feels like.”

Beth was wearing tight blue jeans, a white blouse, a pink sweater, and matching pink lip gloss. Her subtle blue eye-shadow accentuated her perfect blue eyes. Her hair was pulled back tightly and perfectly into a pony tail, held in place with a heart-printed ribbon chosen for the holiday. And of course, she was wearing her shiny string of pearls and pearl earrings. I wasn’t really interested in Beth, but I thought I’d play along.

Beth sat me down in a comfortable chair and pulled another chair up close in front of me. She brushed her hand across her string of pearls and smiled at me with her perfect smile.

“If someone were trying to hypnotize you, she’d probably sit you in nice comfortable chair like this one. She might suggest that you notice how comfortable the chair feels. The soft cushions behind your back and under your legs. She might ask you to notice your feet resting easily on the floor. And, she’d tell you to relax.”

Beth inched forward a bit closer and brushed her hand across the string of pearls around her neck. I noticed the subtle seductive aroma of her expensive perfume. My vision seemed a bit blurry and I was becoming somewhat aroused.

“Are you still interested in finding out what it feels like?” she asked, smiling at me.

Wow! I blinked and for a moment wasn’t sure if she’d asked me a question. However, I heard myself say, “Sure.”

Beth realized that I was going to be an easy subject. She guessed that I had never been hypnotized and she relished the thought of being the first one to play around in my head with my thoughts and feelings. She even wondered just how far she might go.

“Good,” she said. “A hypnotist might try to distract you by asking you to focus on a spot on the wall, or a piece of her jewelry, or perhaps by asking you to look into her eyes. She might draw you attention to the fragrance of her perfume by moving her wrist in front of your nose.”

I never took the time to look at Beth’s eyes, much less to look into them. But there I was staring into her blue eyes. Noticing how beautiful they looked, how intense the color was, and how the small fine lines of her irises moved as she focused back at me. The background noises of the party were seeming to fade. Beth put her perfumed-scented wrist under my nose for a second and my senses were overwhelmed with a pleasurable dizzy feeling.

“A person going under hypnosis becomes unusually focused on the words of the hypnotist and feels the background noises fade away into the distance. As the subject focuses more intensely his breathing slows and the hypnotist lowers her voice to an even more soo-oothing level.”

“As the subject’s breathing becomes slower and more shallow, he might feel a slight pleasant tingling in his lips, and on the tip of his nose. It’s a pleasant feeling, magnified by her perfume, and the first sign that she is working her magic and leading him into trance.”

Beth brushed her hand across her string of pearls and smiled as she continued to describe the feelings of hypnosis with her seductive and sensuous voice. It had been a long time since she had the opportunity to seduce someone in this manner and the thought of it was arousing to her.

“She would suggest that your body was heavy and you might feel as if you were sinking into the soft cushions of the chair, as if being swallowed up in their deep comfort. Your legs feeling heavy and your arms feeling heavy, and the tingling feeling moving from your lips to the rest of your head and scalp. Your senses being lost in the wonderful feelings of relaxation and the hypnotic scent of her perfume.”

“She would remind you to relax deeply and continue gazing into her beautiful blue eyes. And, as you did your eyes would start to feel tired, but you would not want to close them.”

I could feel my eyes blinking, and I remember Beth’s blue eyes larger than life, unblinking, in front of mine. I noticed a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach but was not able to focus on why I felt that way. Her perfume was filling my senses, making me dizzy. Her voice was so soothing me. Everything around me seemed to be fading away.

“The hypnotist might take your hand and begin to caress the back of it, telling you to relax more and more, to feel your subconscious mind detaching from the conscious side, as she worked to deepen your hypnotic trance.”

“You might notice your normal relaxed feeling being replaced by the dizzying detached feeling. You might notice the scent of the hypnotists perfume. She might tell you that your subconscious mind is emerging from behind your conscious mind, opening up to her suggestions, that your will is weakening, giving in to her will.”

“She might count slowly and sensuously backwards from FIVE, and allow you to feel the growing dizziness as being pleasant in your mind. Telling you to keep your eyes open she would say the next number, FOUR. You would feel very light headed as all sounds except her voice disappeared from your mind. THREE. Feeling so relaxed and sleepy now. The dizzy detached feeling becoming a normal feeling for you. TWO. Fighting to keep your tired heavy eyes open. Staring intently into her deep blue eyes as your mind feels blank and your eyes close with the last number. ONE.”

And Beth had me completely and deeply hypnotized. She had attacked all five of my senses and invaded the deepest recesses of my conscious mind. It only seemed to take a few moments and no-one else at the party even noticed.

“Jeff, how do you feel?”

“Relaxed and sleepy.”

“Good. You love this feeling. You crave listening to my voice, inhaling my perfume, feeling my touch, and looking into my beautiful blue eyes. I want you to listen carefully to me. You want to do that. You need to do that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I will ask you some questions and you will answer them truthfully. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Have you ever masturbated?”

“Yes.”

“Who do you think about when you do it?”

“I like to think about women.”

“When was the last time you did it?”

“Saturday when I received your invitation.”

“Why did you do it then? Who did you think about?”

“I thought I might meet some of your sexy friends. I thought about Vicky.”

“What do you like about her, Jeff. Relax deeply and tell me.”

“I love her hair and her clothes and the way she...”

Beth interrupted, “Enough, Jeff. Relax for me. Do you like how you feel now?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. You are doing so well. Now tell me, what does Vicky do to you in your fantasies?”

“She dominates me, and forces me to obey her.”

Hearing this was quite arousing for Beth because she had never dreamed of having a willing and submissive subject. In fact, no one ever thought that I had a submissive side. At least no one in law school. Beth now knew how to control me through my thoughts and feelings.

Beth continued, “In a moment you will open your eyes for me but you will remain asleep as you are now. You will not see anything or anyone else but me. It will be as if we are the only people in the room and the only sound you will hear will be my voice. The only person you will see will be me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now open you eyes. Relax. Look at me. Breathe in the fragrance of my perfume and feel its hypnotic effects. They are impossible to resist. The more you try the weaker you become.”

I saw Beth brush her hand across her shiny string of pearls and found myself looking into her deep blue eyes. I breathed in her perfume and felt the dizziness the fragrance created in my mind.

“When you get home after the party tonight, you will remember my soothing voice, my beautiful eyes, the seductive scent of my perfume, my caressing the back of your hands and you will masturbate for me, Jeff. You will think of me, and those thoughts will overwhelm your senses and feelings, you will masturbate.”

Beth brushed her hand across her string of pearls and continued to speak to me in her low, sensuous voice.

“I want you to continue to look at me, Jeff, and follow me into the bedroom.”

Beth led me into the nearby bedroom and sat me on the edge of her bed.

“As you continue to look into my eyes, you will notice that you are becoming a little aroused. The slight dizzy feeling you had before is now a normal feeling for you. And as you continue to breathe in the fragrance of my perfume, you begin to sense a new feeling of arousal as the blood flow to your penis increases. Your arms are heavy and you cannot move your hands to touch yourself. Your legs are heavy and cannot move them. My voice is caressing you and your arousal is building.”

Beth unzipped my pants and unrolled a condom onto my throbbing penis. She took off her sweater, unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped off her jeans and panties.

“Look deeper into my eyes and see how helpless you are to resist my beauty. Breathe in the seductive, hypnotic fragrance of my perfume. You want me more than anything. Your penis is so stiff now and you want to cum. But you won’t until I say you can. My sensuous voice excites you. The fragrance excites you. Looking into my eyes excites you. The thought of me controlling you and all of your senses excites you. Knowing you must obey me excites you.”

Beth pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. Pushing my penis into her, she said, " OBEY ME. Look into my eyes, take a deep breath through your nose, say my name, and cum.”

“B- B- Bethhhh”

All of my senses were completely overwhelmed. As I came, Beth smiled and brushed her hand across her shiny string of pearls.

“Close you eyes now, Jeff, and go deep asleep. Jeff, whenever you see me touch my pearl necklace, you will return to this blissful state. Whenever you smell the fragrance of my perfume, you will return to this blissful state. Even hearing me say your name, Jeff, will cause you to return to this blissful state. You will not remember what has happened here tonight, but you will carry out my instructions to perfection. You will no longer be interested in Vicky or any other woman. You will only want me. You will find deep pleasure in fantasizing about me and obeying me. You will ask me to go out with you and you will find great pleasure in spending time helping me study for my classes. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

“Yes.”

Beth zipped up my pants and put her clothes back on. She took my hand, caressed it a few times, and led me back into the living room. I heard her snap her fingers and say, “So that’s what it feels like to be hypnotized.”

“I don’t remember a thing except feeling like I was sinking into this chair. It was really different. Thanks.”

“Oh, it was entirely my pleasure,” she said, as she brushed her hand across the string of pearls around her neck and smiled at me. My knees felt weak and a strange dizzy feeling rushed through my head. I inhaled her perfume.

Beth took my hand, caressed the back of it, and said, “Let’s enjoy the rest of the party together, Jeff dear.”