The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m not really sure where this came from. I was sitting around one night, surfing the forum, and the idea showed up. Hmm...

I need to thank mnemosyne for her critical analysis of my entry in BlueLyric’s Sinavision competition. The way I wrote this was in direct response to her comments.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual scenes and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

What Do I Want

* * *

Kara took a deep breath before climbing into her bed. The cuffs at each post brought back erotic memories of her last boyfriend’s penchant for sexual deviance, but tonight she knew they served a much more important purpose. She settled on top of the comforter.

“OK. Do it,” she said, spreading out.

Shari, her roommate, clicked one cuff around Kara’s left wrist. “Are you sure about this?” she asked. Shari still thought it was a joke.

“Yes,” Kara answered. “He’ll do it again tonight.” She tugged at her left leg after Shari locked it as well. Kara shuddered. “I don’t know how he does it. I just know that I can’t let him do it again.”

Shari snorted. “Perhaps you should be more careful about which parties you go to.”

“Yeah, maybe.” Kara tested her right leg’s new bonds. “I... I really didn’t think...”

“I know.” Shari cut her off and gave her roommate’s arm a supportive squeeze.

“Not this.” Kara pulled at her right arm after Shari clicked it into place. “Nothing like this.” Kara shifted on her down comforter. It kept her warm on the chilly February nights. “Are you ready?”

“I guess so.” Shari checked each of the bonds. “So, what exactly happens?”

“I dunno.” Kara struggled a little to test the bonds. “I dream that I walk out, head to his place and do whatever he says. It’s fucked up.” She looked at her roommate. “Then, I wake up stiff and sore, like I’ve been fucking all night. It’s so fucking wrong.”

“Yeah.” Shari sat down in the chair next to Kara’s computer desk. She leaned forward and cupped her chin in her hands. ‘This is just too weird,’ she thought. She looked up at her friend. “So, now we just wait?”

“Yeah.” Kara sighed. She adjusted again. Her arms would probably fall asleep. It was a small price to pay for control of her body, if not her mind.

“So what exactly happened after that party?” Shari asked. “I just remember you taking off with that guy...”

Kara looked over at Shari and grimaced. “I don’t really remember.” She shifted on the bed. “It’s just somehow...” She shifted again, lifting her ass off the bed. “Well, sexual.” Kara shivered. “Very, very hot.” Her thighs wouldn’t come together with her ankles cuffed. She tried.

Shari watched what the memory did to her friend. She knew it was wrong, but a part of her wanted to be the one chained on that bed, feeling the memory, the need run over her body.

Feel it lick certain parts.

“Um, yeah,” Shari said. “Looks like it.” She watched Kara’s body twitch in flannel pajamas.

“Thank you, Shari.” Kara stilled herself and smiled. “I really don’t know what I’d do without you here for me.” Kara hoped her smile conveyed the hug she really wanted to give. She fought the desire for a little something more.

Shari crossed her arms and adjusted in the chair. The room was chilly on purpose; Shari had to stay awake. She clicked on “Party Shuffle” in iTunes. Quicksand’s ‘Dine Alone’ filled the air. ”It’s a cinch, to, pass the time with you but hard to pass the time alone can you take it?

Somehow appropriate.

And it’s true, true, the couple next to you think you look strange, alone what are your aims, or do you have any?

Kara thought about what she’d be eating if she was alone and unbound. It made her wet and ashamed. That signaled it was starting. “Shari, promise me,” she said. “Promise you won’t let me up.”

“I won’t,” Shari said. She tried to look supportive for her friend. “You’re gonna be alright. You know that, right?” She touched Kara’s shoulder. “I’m here for you. I’m gonna get you through this.”

“Thanks.” Kara rubbed her cheek on Shari’s fingers. “I... I can’t be someone’s fuck puppet.”

Shari squeezed Kara’s shoulder and bit her lip. Shari felt her pussy moisten. She laughed but cut it off quickly.

“What?” Kara asked. She grinned with a little worry.

“Oh, nothing.” Shari pulled back. “Just thinking about ‘Dead Like Me’.” Kara looked a little confused. Shari threw her arms wide. “Moist!”

“It’s a dirty word!” Kara shouted before she busted up. They’d rented all the DVDs last semester. She could still see the little magnets spelling out the word on their refrigerator. She tried to roll but the cuffs held her in place. “That’s just wrong doing that to me when I’m cuffed!”

Shari doubled over. She hit her forehead on the edge of the mattress. “Oh!” She pulled up. Both laughed harder. Shari felt her eyes tearing up. “Now my eyes are moist!”

Kara pulled against the bonds holding her. “It hurts, it hurts!” She felt tears sliding down her nose as she tried to curl up. “Oh god, please, no more!”

Shari slid onto the floor. She stayed on her hands and knees for a minute while the giggles died down. She rested her forehead on the floor. “Sorry, it’s just...”

“Yeah, I know.” Kara controlled her own laughter. “It’s kinda messed up. All of it.”

“Um, yeah.” Shari managed to push herself back up into the chair. She covered her mouth with her hand to keep the giggles down.

“This is serious, Shari!” Kara knocked her knuckles against the bedpost.

“I know, I know!” Shari looked at her friend, a big grin on her face. “I’ll be good.” Kara glared at her. “Serious!”

Kara sighed and settled back into the comforter. Maybe she was wrong to stop the gigglefest. It kept her mind off the building heat in her loins. She was certainly moist down there. But that wasn’t funny. Not really.

She clenched her fists and closed her eyes to fight off the first really strong wave of desire. The chains dug in to her wrists and ankles. Kara wanted to get up and walk out of the room.

“Kara?” Shari looked at her roommate. “What’s up?” She watched Kara struggle against the restraints. “Is it... starting?” Shari wasn’t really sure what to say. She didn’t really believe anything was really going on. It was all supposed to be a prank.

Kara yanked harder with her arms, then lay still. “OK, Shari, it’s over. You can let me up now.” She twisted a few times, trying to free herself. “Seriously. I need to pee.” She looked over at Shari. “Please.”

“No.” Shari considered the situation. She expected someone to burst in the room at any minute. Maybe it would be someone from ‘Girls Gone Wild’ or something. That didn’t really seem like Kara though. She partied, but she wasn’t an exhibitionist.

Kara moaned and arched her back. She looked like a lover was slowly kissing down her side. “Let me up, Shari.” Kara looked at her longingly. “I’ll make sure you enjoy it.” She ran her tongue along her upper lip.

Shari took a deep breath and slowly let it out. This was not an easy decision. She thought it was a game, but now it was turning into something really weird. Really really weird. She folded her hands over her mouth. ‘I can’t let her up. Not yet. This is just fucked up.’ She stared at Kara. ‘What the hell is going on?’

Kara rocked her hips against the bed. “It’ll be hot, Shari.” Kara hummed as she stretched her neck. “Kiss me, Shari. I’ll show you.” Kara pursed her lips.

“Kara, what’s really going on here?” Shari stood up. “I think maybe I should just leave.”

“No, Shari, wait, let me explain.” Kara looked so forlorn that Shari sat back down.

“OK. But if this is some joke...”

“It’s not, Shari. Really.” Kara looked at her. “I need to meet John. He told me to.” Kara struggled again. “Really Shari. I need to go. Now. Before he has to punish me.” Kara closed her eyes and moaned. “Punishment is so much fun.” She thrust her ass into the bed. Her light blue flannel pants had a slight stain.

Shari felt little tingles run around her crotch. Strange as the situation was, it was very potent. Little fantasies kissed Shari’s mind. ‘Kara can’t get away.’ Shari thought about where her tongue could go and how that would change Kara’s pleading. ‘No, not to a friend!’ She buried her thoughts quickly.

“Please, Shari, please!” Kara thrust her hips in the air. “I need it so bad. A big, thick cock in my hot, juicy cunt,” she said, grinding with an imaginary lover. “And John is so big!” She sucked in a breath over her teeth. “Please let me up, Shari.” Kara looked hurt.

Shari looked into Kara’s eyes and knew Kara wasn’t there. Someone really had stolen her roommate’s mind. “Kara, I’m your friend, and I’m not letting you up.” She fought her own rising heat. ‘Maybe she wouldn’t remember.’ Shari clenched the armrests. ‘I didn’t just think that. No.’

Kara moaned pleadingly and tried to clench her thighs. “Shari, you don’t know what it feels like, needing it like this.” She squirmed, trying to get a little friction to rub her pussy. “Please, just free one hand.” She hummed needfully. “At least that.”

Shari stayed still. She stared at her own hands, pinning them on her thighs so they wouldn’t submit to her own arousal. Watching her roommate writhe on the bed, hot with need, unable to escape and obey, was the hottest thing she’d ever seen.

“I see how turned on this is getting you.” Kara stared at her friend’s crotch. “You’re all wet. If I help you out will you let me go?” She snaked her tongue out.

Shari caught her breath and looked down at her pajamas. The crotch was soaking and exposed. She didn’t remember sitting on the edge of her seat, and certainly not with her legs spread. Her hand leapt down to cover the wetness as she closed her thighs. The pressure and embarrassment sent the tingles higher. Shari wanted more. Her hand started rubbing and she moaned. “No, no!” she whispered as her passionate twirling increased. She gritted her teeth and stopped her hand.

“Yes, Shari, and I can help.” Kara turned as best she could to look at her friend. “Please, Shari, let me help,” she pleaded. “Unlock one of my hands.”

Shari thought about being strapped on the bed with a huge cock bearing down on her. Someone was sitting on her face as the cock filled her. She tasted pussy for the first time as her mound ripped open and she came around the...

Shari cut off her fantasies. They belonged in private, in her bedroom. Now they’d have Kara and handcuffs and real mind control to fuel them, but her friend needed her. In real life.

“Can you smell me from over there, Shari?” Kara thrust her crotch out as far as she could. “Does it make you want to lick me? Eat me out?”

Shari stared. She’d imagined seducing Kara, maybe hypnotizing her, but it was all supposed to be a pipe dream. Kara didn’t know, couldn’t know, that Shari was bi. Shari had been so careful and made sure not to tell anyone much less get it on with a woman. One hand slipped down her pants; one finger slid across her clit. When she’d agreed to help Kara out, she never thought it would really come down to this. Seeing her roommate in bondage, both physical and mental, affected her much more strongly than she expected. Little licks of delightful clit fire kissed and burned her mind. Her other hand shot down to help stoke.

“Shari, let me up.” Kara sounded stern. “Now.” She tugged at her bonds.

Shari trembled as first two, then three fingers thrust inside her sex. The finger rubbing her clit sped up. She slid off the chair just before her mind exploded in ecstasy. She hit the side of the bed again.

“Shari? Shari! Get up here and unlock me now!”

Shari kept working at her pussy while she shifted onto her back. She dreamed of obeying a command from John to present her cunt while eating Kara out. Her thighs clenched and her ass shot into the air. She cried out with another intense orgasm.

“Shari? Please, Shari. I can help you out.”

Shari pulled her hands away from her oversensitive nether region. ‘Oh fuck that was good.’ “No, no, Kara. No.” ‘I need to meet this John.’

“Shari, please.” Kara started crying. “I have to go. Please.”

Shari pulled herself up and left her roommate’s bedroom. “No! Don’t go!” came from behind her. Shari closed the door. She hurried into her room and went to the dresser. She pulled out her trusty butterfly and sank into her own bed.

* * *

A few hours later, Shari rolled out of bed. She landed crouched on her knees, still weak from her sex play. Vivid fantasies still danced in her mind. Kara dominated them, often as Shari’s slave. Her favorites, though, had Kara introducing her to John’s irresistible charms. She shivered as she forced them out of her mind.

Shari stood up and slid on her pajama pants. She opened the door, thankful she remembered to close it. Her passionate cries would’ve easily made it to Kara’s room otherwise, and she had enough embarrassment to deal with already after what she did before. She tiptoed apprehensively down the short hall to the other bedroom. ‘Maybe she didn’t notice me jilling off.’ She pushed on the door. ‘Yeah, right. It wasn’t obvious or anything.’ “Kara?” She stepped into the room.

Kara looked uncomfortable on the bed. Her gentle snore let Shari know she was asleep. Shari grabbed the key off the computer desk and hurried to unlock her friend. Kara stretched and cracked an eye.

“Thank you, Shari.” Kara struggled with the comforter. “When did I fall asleep?”

“You’re welcome. Not long ago.” Shari’s heart raced. ‘What does she remember?’

Kara settled herself under the covers. “Huh. I don’t remember anything much after you locked me up.” She looked a little sheepish. “Um, what, uh, what did I, uh, you know...”

“We’ll talk in the morning.” Shari smiled. “Goodnight.”

“’Night, Shari.” Kara snuggled with a pillow and closed her eyes.

Shari walked to her own room. ‘God, I hope I can get to sleep.’ She crawled into bed. ‘I can’t do that again.’ She wasn’t sure if it was Kara or some John that licked her as she jilled off before she could sleep.