The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Welcome To Typing School

Chapter 4

Hiya! Yes, Bubbles is finally back. Please forgive my absence.

* * *

There was a long flight of stairs. There was a pair of legs, lovely long, slender legs. High heels confidently click-clacking on the floor. Sexy, well rounded hips, right before me, swaying back and forth. It was easy to let go and just follow.

There was this hazy feeling that something might be wrong.

There was darkness.

* * *

“Mister Anderson? Hello! Wakey-wakey!”

There was the distinct sound of fingers snapping right in front of my face. My eyes fluttered open. I was overwhelmed by the sudden realization that something was very, very... odd.

“Mister Anderson, are you allright?”

The brightness of the room forced me to squint. Above me I could make out the contours of a pretty, somewhat familiar face. The pair of hazel brown eyes manifesting themselves in my viewfield seemed to be conveying a mixture of worry and amusement. I recognized those eyes. It was the school’s nurse. I had been with her before.

“Rachel...” I stammered groggily.

“Yes Sir, it’s me. Are you allright?”

“What on earth… how did I end up here?”

She giggled. “One of the girls brought you in.”

I sat up. “What? Who? And why? Was there… an accident?”

She shook her head, softly guiding my upper body back down onto the couch.

“Relax, Sir.” She cooed. “There was no accident. The girl just sort of… led you here. Said you probably needed to take a nap.” She half-heartedly suppressed a giggle.

“What?” I asked, aggrevated, again moving to sit myself up.

Rachel gave a shrug and with a gesture of her hand effortlessly guided me back down into a lying position. Must be one of those nurse techniques, I figured.

“She kind of had a point, Sir.” Rachel went on explaining. “You could barely make it to the couch before… well, before your lights went out.”

“That’s crazy!” I exclaimed. “I don’t remember any of it!”

I pulled myself up all the way and sat down properly, not wanting to appear weak or drowsy before the nurse. I wanter her to be fully aware of my lucidity.

She giggled. “I’m sorry Sir, but that’s how it happened. I witnessed it with my own eyes.” She pointed at them for emphasis. Pretty eyes, I had to acknowledge that.

“And the girl?” I asked.

“Seemed to be almost as confused about the situation as you are right now, Sir.”

“Who was it? Did you happen to catch her name?”

She nodded.

“So?”

“Uhm… well...”

“Her name.” I said firmly.

“She asked me not to tell you.”

I frowned. “That’s silly, Rachel. You can tell me her name. Matter of fact, I think you are pretty much obliged to.”

“I promised her that I wouldn’t.” She stated, crossing her arms and sitting down on a chair halfway across the room.

I let out a sigh. Why did the girl have to make this so complicated?

“Rachel. You know that you will tell me eventually, don’t you? The only question is, will I need to break out my pocket watch, or will you tell me on your own terms?” I gave her a challenging grin.

She rolled her eyes. “Sir, please, is it really that important? You were just overcome by a sudden wave of sleepiness… that’s nothing to worry about… it happens to me all the time.”

Obviously, Rachel didn’t quite understand her position. She was a hypnotized nurse, and for all I knew, hypnotized nurses should obey a pocket-watch-carrying teacher like me. Her efforts of trying to resist me were absolutely futile and she was only making things harder for herself.

“Sweetie, I’m a teacher here. Okay? Not a hypnotized secretary, not a hypnotized nurse, not a hypnotized anything. So it’s absolutely not normal for me to pass out in the middle of the day for seemingly no reason.”

She gave me a very weird look. As if she knew something about me that even I wasn’t aware of. Did I have something on my suit? Ich double checked, but there seemed to be nothing.

“Rachel, what exactly is your problem?”

“Sir, I happen to know that Miss Holloway keeps everybody here under hypnosis. Also the teachers. Oh, what am I saying, especially the teachers.”

I blushed. I did absolutely not want to go there. Not in front of her. “That’s… nonsense. Who the hell told you that?”

She giggled. “Sir, I’ve been here for almost five years. I’ve seen it all. You know, seen. As prople with... pretty eyes do.”

Once again she pointed at her eyes. I didn’t get what she was trying to hint at. Sure, her eyes were pretty, alright, but what did that have to do with anything?

“What Miss Holloway decides to do or not do with her staff is none of your beeswax, Rachel.” I lectured her. “And even if she has hypnotized me at some point, that was probably only for demonstrational purposes. Okay?”

Rachel gave me a smug grin. “Oh, okay, Sir. If that’s how you wish to see things, go ahead. I’m not going to stop you.”

“What the hell are you grinning about?” I snapped at her angrily.

She let out a sigh. “Sir. Are you really that clueless? I mean, really?”

I just looked at her, utterly confused. “Apparantly yes. But please, feel free to enlighten me, okay?”

Once again, she pointed at her very pretty eyes. “How do these make you feel?”

I looked into them and wondered what I should feel like. Relaxed, maybe. Obedient. Wait, what?!

“Oh no, you did not…” I stammered.

She was grinning from ear to ear. “Yes I did. Sir. I did. Repeatedly. To you and to all your fellow teachers. Because, you know, they can not avoid looking into my pretty eyes. Just like you, Sir.”

“That’s… that’s outrageous! A hypnotized nurse hypnotizing teachers! Does Miss Holloway know of this?!”

Rachel laughed. “Oh my, yes she does. You know, it’s precisely what I she hired me for. That and, treating the occasional booboo. But what I really am is a qualified hypnotist.”

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open.

“So she is… using you to hypnotize her staff? To do what, keep them in control?”

She nodded. “Precisely. And if I might say so, Sir, you look so cute when you’re hypnotized.” She gave me a warm smile that looked like it was meant to be comforting. I didn’t feel very comforted though.

“You… hypnotized me.” I stammered, staring down at the floor, defeated. This sudden realization of her power somehow shook my entire world view. If a pretty girl could hypnotize a man with just a pair of pretty eyes, what could she do with parts that were even more difficult to ignore… it was crazy. It would all be total crazyness from then on, I knew it.

“So… if you hypnotize me and I hypnotize the girls… who hypnotized you?” I asked.

She smiled at me. “Well, I went to a school much like this one. Only not for creating hypnotized secretaries, but hypnotzed nurses.”

“You mean hypnotic nurses.” I corrected her.

“Well, yes, technically. That’s a mandatory profession for nurses these days. But since I can not use my hypnotic powers outside my employer’s control, everything is absolutely safe.”

“Oh?” I asked, interested if there really was some working security mechanism hindering her from taking over the faculty.

“Yes. If I tried, like, hypnotizing or triggering you for my own pleasure, I would instantly fall asleep.”

“Really…?”

I was skeptical of that assertion, but she gave me an eager nod.

“Absolutely Sir, it’s airtight. Like, when I said something along the lines of…”

I raised my hand, trying to stop her from saying it, but she beat me to it.

“Sir, lick my clit until I cum, like a good boy…”

I stared in disbelief about what she had just said, my mouth haning open.

Rachel had stopped talking and had a somewhat distant look on her face. Then, suddenly, she slumped back in her chair, her eyes slamming shut. I was dumbfounded. She had indeed fallen asleep from saying something that sounded sort of like a suggestion… luckily it didn’t really seem to have any actual effect on me. I rushed over to support her body from falling down onto the floor. Then, I carefully carried her over to the couch and laid her down. It was obvious from how relaxed her body was, that she had indeed fallen into some sort of trance.

I looked at her, shaking my head in disbelief.

Then, an urge overcame me. It started as a sort of itch, but quickly evolved into an unbearable craving. I had no control over it. It was shameful, but I felt myself licking my lips, thinking about her sweet womanhood. Thinking about… going down on her.

I managed to keep from giving in to these urges, for about two minutes. I even had my hand on the doorknob, meaning to leave. Instead, I turned around and walked back to the couch. I found my hands moving on their own, lifting up the hem of the unconscious girl’s nurse uniform. Pulling down her panties. Boy did it feel wrong to do what I knew I was about to do, but I couldn’t help myself. I was about to take advantage of a helpless girl.

Then again, she was the one who triggered it, so she sort of had it coming, right?

Maybe she wasn’t even really that helpless, I mean, with her being the hypnotist and me being the subject...

My trail of thought was interrupted by the sudden scent of her, then her taste. Delightful! My tongue and lips slowly and lustfully went to work and there was nothing in the world I could do about it. Rachel let out the occasional sleepy moan, a soft dreamy smile forming on her face. I kept licking eagerly, like the “good” boy she could apparantly turn me into at will. Even though I felt more like a “bad” kind of boy at that moment.

It took me a couple of minutes to really get her juices flowing, but after a while, when she undeoubtedly began to near orgasm, I realized she was also becoming more and more awake. At some point she was loudly squealing with pleasure and there was no way that she was still fully asleep. Then, with a sudden shriek, her eyes popped open and she came loudly, grabbing my hair as my tongue worked on her clitoris like a whirlwind out of control. It hurt when she pulled my hair, but in a good way. I guess it wasn’t the worst way for a girl to wake up.

A minute later, the room was filled by an awkward silence and the undeniable smell of sex as we both sat back down again, me on the chair an her on the couch this time, straightning our clothes and trying to look professional.

“That was… uhm… that was quite the demonstration. I believe you now.” I said, attempting to discretely wipe her juices off my face.

“Thank you Sir. Uhm… you are quite good at that sort of thing by the way.” She said, shifting on the couch in an attempt to avoid leaving a wet spot.

“Thank you Rachel.” I said, blushing.

“You’re welcome.”

There was another awkward pause.

“So… anything else, Sir?” She asked, trying to change the conversation topic. “About that girl who brought you here?”

“Oh, right.” I hesitated for a second, before asking what I had wanted to ask all along. “That girl… it was Bubbles, right?”

Rachel just nodded. “Yeah. It was her.” She admitted after a while. “The one with the perfect... tush.”

“And did she hypnotize me too?” I asked, trying not to sound too worried.

“I don’t think so, Sir. She is not really aware of her powers yet. She barely put you into a very mild trance somehow and when she suggested that you needed to sleep, your subconscious mind went with it.” Rachel explained. “It wasn’t really intentional.”

I nodded. “Do you think I could do... the same thing to her as has been done to you?”

“What”, she asked with a sly grin. “Lick her?”

“No! I mean, that thing that makes her fall asleep on the spot when she tries to mess with someone?”

“Oh, that. Well of course. You are a hypnotist, aren’t you?”

“Yes I am. Unless you just made me believe that I am.”

“Oh no, Sir. You’re quite skilled with that shiny pendant. I might even let you do me some day!” She said, winking playfully.

I grinned, almost feeling self confident again. “Well I’ll figure out some way to keep that pencil skirted hottie in control then. Before it’s too late and… stuff happens.”

“I know you will, Sir.” Rachel reassured me. “You can control her. And being in control is what authority is all about.”

Again, that ominous wink she gave me—what did it mean?

And again, that gut feeling about things about to turn even crazier.

* * *

The next morning, I encountered Bubbles in the hallway.

“Bubbles! Oh, it’s good that I found you.” I said.

“Oh Hiya Sir Mister Anderson. How are you today?”

“I’m doing fine. Bubbles…”

“Oh goodie!” She said, smiling innocently.

“There was, however, a disturbing little incident yesterday.” I remarked, watching her closely. A sense of worry crept up her face. Wait, was it worry? I’m pretty sure it was worry.

“Sir, I… I’m really sorry about that thing with the nurse.” she stammered.

“Yes. Well, would you mind explaining that ‘thing’ to me then please? Because I seem to have lost track of it at some point.”

“Oh of course Sir. Uhm…”

She looked around.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

Bubbles leaned over and whispered in my ear. I noticed that I liked her perfume. “It’s just… people might hear things that… should maybe better be kept private, Sir.”

“Oh?” I asked, backing away. “What things? And why?”

“It’s in you best interest, Sir.” Bubbles reassured me.

I sighed. “Very well then, Bubbles. Let’s go talk in my office then. It’s upstairs, right across the…”

“I know.” She interrupted me. “I know it’s upstairs. I’ll lead the way.”

I smiled to myself, watching the pretty little secretary walk. She might look innocent, I figured, but I was absolutely determined to find out how she had managed to lightly entrance me the other day. I promised myself that I would take control of her abilities, whatever they were, and mold her into a model employee with benefits.

I grinned, realizing that for most employers, that ass of hers would have been enough of a benefit already. So smackable, so pretty to look at. Once again, I lost my trail of thought as I stared.

Why are we males always so easy to distract?

* * *