The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. (A literary work based on the imagination and not on fact. remember that!) Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 yrs (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON

The Weirdest Dream

by dreamreaper

I just had the weirdest dream! In it I found myself sitting in psychology 101 and I had picked a spot four rows up and to the left. I had picked this seat especially for the great view it afforded me of Jacky Peters! Or more to the point on hot summer days like this when she wore her blouse open a little more than rules allowed an unobstructed view of her amazing cleavage. Not that I thought that they were her only attractions. No Jacky had the body, face and hair to amply complete the package. She was in fact a walking wet dream. The kind of girl that could give a guy a hard-on with just a smile and I could feel myself hardening just by looking at her chest rise and fall with every breath. As I watched her I didn’t pay much attention to Prof Carter as he droned on about something or other. After all I had no interest in his boring psychology. I was in collage on a swimming scholarship and had only taken his dumb class because Jacky did and the opportunity it would give me to look at her great body and for her to notice mine. So I was a little shocked to hear him call my name.

As I dragged my eyes away for Jacky’s tits and looked instead towards Prof Carter I felt a little embarrassed at been caught out in such a fashion, and it wasn’t helped by the sound of laughter all around me. Prof Carter let it go on for a minute or so before calling for quiet but for a good looking Jock like me who was usually the one poking fun at those nerd fags and wasn’t used to being the butt of there joke it felt more like a week before the laughter finally stopped and I just wanted to sink into my chair and disappear. But the laugher wasn’t to be the end of the humiliation I discovered as Prof Carter told me that since my mind seemed to be miles away I would be the perfect subject for his demonstration and told me to come up to the head of the class.

Demonstration! What demonstration? I asked myself as I realised that I had missed some important information as I fantasised at what I would like to do with Jacky. I guessed I could have asked what he was talking about but that would only have started the laughter again and made me look like a complete idiot. Luckily I realised before standing up that my crotch was still sporting a noticeable bulging and hurriedly pulled my shirt out of my jeans and hoped it would cover it as I was walking to the chair the Prof was indicating. As I sat down in front of all my classmates I felt strange. Being captain of the swim team I was used to people looking at me but then I was in control even posing for the girls that came to the training. But now I had no idea what was going on and was feeling very self-conscious.

When the Prof turned to the class and said that since he had spent the last half hour explaining what he was about to do it would not be necessary to do so again and the class laughed. I spotted more than one evil smile cross the faces of some classmates who had been the target of my fists more than once and swore to myself that thanks to their smiles they would be again first chance I got. But for the time being I decided to play it cool. After all there was no point in giving the little queers more ammunition. So when the Prof told me to pick a spot and stare at it I did as I was told. My eyes had no problem finding a spot to keep their attention and quickly found their way to the two full mounds that had gotten me in to the problem in the first place and I couldn’t help but smile as I watched them redden a little as Jacky must have realised where I was looking and started to blush.

Prof Carter asked me if I had found a spot and I nodded with a smile. When he then told me to concentrate on that spot and only that spot and not even worry about listening to any thing he might say I had no trouble in following his instructions as his dull slow voice started to disappear into the background until it was no more that a whisper and all the while I watched those soft warm mounds slowly rise and fall thinking as I did that I would happily watch them for ever. But as the minutes passed I felt my eyes grow tired and even as I fought to keep looking at the source of my desire my eyelids began to close and there was nothing but darkness.

The next thing I knew someone was shaking my shoulders and I opened my eyes to find Prof Carter staring into my face with a worried look and asking if I was ok. I pushed him away and said I was fine as the bell rang for the end of class. I grabbed my stuff and said something about swim practice as I ran from the room feel weird. I had no idea what had just happened and that freaked me out as I practically ran to the pool. Usually swimming calms me and helps focus my mind but this time I did laps till my arms felt like lead and still my mind wouldn’t settle.

By the time I had finished swimming it was lunchtime so I cut across the campus green towards the dinning hall. When I was half way across someone shouted “Greg Fetch Boy Fetch” and threw a stick past me before laughing and running off. What the hell was that all about I thought as I finished my way across the green? But As I walked down the hall someone barked behind my back but when I looked around everyone seemed to be looking somewhere else. “Assholes!” I thought to my self as I turned and just walked away as the sound of laughter began again. As the day went on there were more shouts and whispers of “sit boy stay boy play dead boy” wherever I went and always followed by the sound of laughter. But when I tried to see who it was who said it everyone just smiled and swore they didn’t know.

Eventually I got so pissed off I skipped out of my last two classes and headed back to my room to get away from the jibes. The next few hours crawled by as I paced the room trying to make sense of the day. But try as I might I couldn’t figure it out. All I knew was that I was the butt of everyone’s joke and I had no idea how or why.

As I heard the sound of people walking and running in the hallway I realised everyone would be heading out partying for the Friday night as usual but I couldn’t bring myself to face it still not knowing. So I just continued to pace as the noise died down and the dorm fell into silence.

About 30 minutes later I heard a knock on my door and expecting some sort of trick I ran and pulled it open before the knocking had even stopped. Standing in the doorway with a shocked look on his face was Mark. “Your Mark Right! You’re one of the nerds from the psychology class” I shouted as I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into the room slamming the door behind me. “Now you’re going to tell me what the hell is going on or else!” I threatened shaking my fist in his face.

“Actually that’s why I’m here” Mark said his voice shaking as he stepped back from my fist. “It is?” I asked shocked. “Yes it is!” he said a little less frightened. “You left class so quickly that Prof Carter didn’t get a chance to explain what happened to you! So I volunteered to come and explain, " he said watching my face. “What do you mean what happened to me? Nothing happened to me! One minute I was watching Jacky Peters tits and the next minute that asshole was in my face shaking me!” I blurted out feeling sure of things for the first time in hours. “You mean you really don’t remember anything?” he asked. What the hell did he mean by that I thought? “Remember what?” I asked taking up a fighting pose once again. “Wow! The Professor was right you really are one of the 1 in 10000!” He said smiling. “1 in 10000 what?” I screamed, my frustration getting the better of me. " You know! One of the ones who are most susceptible to going deepest!” he answered as if that would explain everything. “If you don’t explain what the hell is going on I’m going to beat the shit out of you!” I shouted grabbing his collar in both hands and almost lifting him off the floor. “Hypnosis! You know some people can be hypnotised and some can’t. Even the ones that can are aware of what’s going on to some degree 1 in about 10000 fall so deep into a trance they lose all control, all sense of self!” he stuttered the look of fear back in his face and voice.

I nearly laughed! “Hypnosis! You expect me to believe that this is all about some stupid mind game?” I said letting him go. “Well I didn’t think you would believe me so that’s why I brought this” he said taking a dictaphone out of his pocket! “What the hell is that for?” I scoffed “I find it hard to write and listen at the same time so I use it to tape lectures so I can make notes later! Here, you can hear Prof Carter explain it for your self!” he said pressing play. And true enough there was the Professor’s voice just as low, just as dull, just as boring, as tiring as it had been hours before and I found it hard to listen to... hard... to... understand... hard... to... think... as... I.... Felt ...so... tired ...that I just.... Wanted... to...need...to... close my eyes.... And...let... the... darkness.. Find me... again.

Then the darkness ended taking the dream away and slowly I awoke.

What a weird dream I thought as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and wondered again were such thoughts had come from. I crawled beneath the covers till I found what I was looking for. Hypnosis! How silly! Only in a dream could you believe something that silly really happened I told my self with a smile as I let my lips close around the beautiful source of my desire. Only in a dream could something so farfetched seem so real I thought as I sucked greedily, letting my tongue play along its length as slowly I moved my lips back and forward taking it deeper each time. Feeling it grow at my touch. Only dreams could be so unreal I thought, as I licked and sucked before swallowing it whole till I tasted the salty tang into my mouth. How could I even dream of being obsessed with some big chested blond bimbo when I am allowed to do this each morning, I told my self as the covers were pulled back leaving me fully exposed looking up at the smiling face I was causing as I bobbed up and down again and again till hands grabbed my head as the tip exploded its salty seed in to me and I happily swallowed all that I could. Why would I ever want even in a dream to be anything else than this happy and content? i realised as I crawled up wiping the stray cum from my lips and chin and, smiling, let my hand move to my ass and rub it between my cheeks as he nods with a smile and as I turn I see him harden once again and being Mark’s submissive little fucktoy means I happily know what to do as spreading my legs I smile as I feel him between my cheeks and all dreams are forgotten...except the dream of being Mark’s for ever more

The end