The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weekend Retreat Part 2

Katherine Finn has caught the attention of a senior law partner. However as Katherine soon finds out, catching the eye of a senior partner may put a young woman on a different career path.

MC, FD, MD, FF, MF, MA, BD

Kat showered slowly. She had a hard time keeping her fingers from exploring her new body. Every time the needle spray raked across her nipples, the young lawyer’s knees almost buckled with pleasure. Toweling off in front of a large mirror, Kat loved the way she looked. Dressing in pastels and wearing light pink lipstick and sheer makeup, Kat met Maria for breakfast.

“How do you feel about the new you, Kat?” Maria waited for a reply.

Kat hesitated for a minute trying to collect her thoughts, which was an impossible task given her mental state. She finally blurted out, “I love my boobies.”

Maria almost spit out her coffee with a laugh. “You mean your breasts, Kat. You are a law school grad and have breasts, not boobies.”

Kat took the bait and countered, “smart women have breasts, I have boobies and having boobies is so much fun. Do you want to see them?”

Maria shook her head, “later maybe,” but made a note. ‘The subject displays exhibitionist tendencies and a definite drop in mental agility.’ She then made a note about her decreasing vocabulary.

“Do you know who this is?” Maria slid a picture of Charlie McDaniel across the table to Kat.

A smile broke out on Kat’s face, “that’s Charlie and he is so sexy. Isn’t he the hottest man you have met?”

Again, Maria made a note in her chart with a smile, she knew Charlie would be happy with the results of the transformation.

“How does looking at Charlie make you feel.” Maria continued with the questions.

Kat did not hesitate. “Warm and squishy, he is so hot and makes me so squishy.” She then added, “and my nipples get hard too.”

Before Maria could say anything, Kat pulled down her blouse showing her erect nipples. Within seconds, Kat’s fingers were squeezing them sensually send small shock waves of pleasure through her body. Maria could see the sensations etched into the young woman’s face.

“I see they are sensitive too. Have they always been that way?” Maria waited for an answer.

“No,” Kat replied looking directly in Maria’s eyes, “I think the doctors made them that way.”

“Well, what do you think about that, what the doctors did?” Maria asked probing deeper.

Kat literally giggled with happiness whispering, “I like my boobies like this and I hope Charlie will too.”

After breakfast, Maria delivered Kat to another wing of the spa where her mental responses were evaluated. Every test confirmed that the programming had taken deep hold on her mind. Katherine was fading fast replaced by Kat.

As Kat sat in a small office waiting for tests to finish, the door opened and in walked one of the male attendants who worked for Dr. Chad Marker, Maria’s husband. Trevor walked close to Kat and looking down made a simple comment: “Kat will be a good girl and make me happy, won’t she?”

Kat nodded her head and a small glaze seemed to cover her eyes as her conditioning kicked in. “Kat is a good girl,”she repeated.

Without even thinking, Kat instinctively knew what she should do. As Trevor watched, the newly minted Kat, slipped to her knees and quickly opened the zipper on the assistant’s pants. Trevor could feel the warm softness of her fingers grip his hardening shaft, and when her lips surrounded his cock’s head, all he could do was moan, “oh god.”

As others observed through a two-way mirror, Kat gave her first blow job in her new persona. She attacked Trevor’s cock with vigor that reflected a deep seeded hunger for excitement and arousal. As Trevor looked down, he saw Kat’s clinic robe fall from her body. His eyes remained glued on the spectacle being played out in front of him.

Kat looked up with wide eyes, “do you like this?” She immediately rolled her tongue around his cock.

Trevor’s moans provided the answer.

In her mind, the embedded images from her programming played in a continuous loop and Kat knew exactly what to do and her body knew how to respond. She could feel her juices building as her excitement rose.

“Suck me,” were the only words Trevor seemed capable of whispering as Kat continued to surround his cock with warm and wet pleasure from her lips.

When Trevor moaned, “OMG, I am going to explode,” Kat redoubled her efforts taking him deeper and deeper until he lost control.

“Fuckkkkkk.....,” Trevor yelled as he felt his balls empty into Kay’s warm mouth. He watched in amazement as she swallowed every drop seemingly enjoying the action.

Looking up she smiled, “did I do good?”

“Kat, you passed with flying colors, that was amazing, where did you learn to suck like that?”

Kat thought for a second before answering, “I don’t know, but it was just like the images in my head and you said it was good. Will Charlie like this too?

Trevor smiled, “I think Mr. McDaniel will give you a gold star for your performance.”

Kat smiled knowing she would be rewarded.

When Maria returned to the room, Kat watched as she filled out some papers. Turning to Kat, Maria asked, “Kat, do you like to fuck?”

Kat nodded and then whispered “yes.”

Maria continued, “do you dream of fucking Charlie at the firm?”

Again, the newly minted Kat nodded and whispered, “almost every night.”

Maria smiled as she watched Kat begin to stroke her moistening pussy with her fingers. The more Maria talked about Charlie, the more focused the touching became as she watched from across the room. To Maria’s amazement, Kat seemed unaware of her actions even when her hips began to move.

“Kat, are you thinking of Charlie’s cock?”

Kat nodded.

“Do you feel it in you, even now, deep in your body?” Kat again nodded and her finger movement increased.

Maria pushed her further, “are you going to cum all over Charlie’s cock?”

Kat said nothing, but plunging two fingers deep in her body, she exploded in orgasm, coating them with her juices. As she did, the young woman only yelled one word: “Charlie.”

Maria smiled, folded up her notes and said to her patient, “Kat, get dressed, my work is done here.”

Kat slowly put on her clothes in front of the mirror in the treatment room. She liked the way she looked. Holding her shoulders back as she had been taught, her breasts stood out from her frame. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material of her blouse and were in a constant state of erection. Looking through a mirror, the team under Maria and Chase congratulated one another on another successful transformation.

“It is amazing,”Trevor remarked, “how such a bright woman is so easily transformed.” He added, “and her oral skills are off the chart. Save that conditioning module.”

At 11am, a car arrived for Kat. She had little luggage, mainly makeup and a few pieces of lingerie. Kat was given a full collection of tapes that she was told to listen to nightly for the next thirty days.

As Maria said goodbye to her prize pupil, she reminded Kat of a few things. “Your condo has been moved to a new address,” handing her a card. “It has been set up just for you and has been paid for.”

She added, “remember on Monday that you have a job interview at the law firm, good luck, I know you will do well.”

Kat nodded her head and hugged her doctor. She smiled, “like gee, I don’t know how I can thank you.”

Maria smiled, “doing well on your interview will be thanks enough.”

Dropped off at the new address, which was her new home, Kat walked into the condo, not knowing it was owned by the firm and Charlie McDaniel. Throughout the condo, rooms were wired for both sound and video. Whatever Kat did could be seen by prying eyes. Kat walked around opening drawers and closets. Everything she needed had been provided and all in her new sizes. One bedside drawer contained a wide variety of vibrators. Another contained some bondage gear which sent a shiver down her spine. Magazines littered the coffee tables. Now Glamor, Cosmo, Marie Claire and others replaced boring law journals. Opening the curtains, Kat looked across to a neighboring building housing the law firm wondering if anyone could see her. Little did she realize, she was under constant view.

That evening, as Kat crawled into bed for the first time in her new place, she turned on the cable and was surprised by adult channels. Immediately, her conditioning kicked in and instead of feeling any embarrassment, she felt excitement. The movie was soft porn directed by a woman for women and featured a lesbian theme. Kat could not, nor did she want to change the channel. As she watched, her mind transported her into the scene and within minutes her fingers were slowly stroking her body and her pussy. When one of the characters donned a strap-on for penetration play, Kat reached into the bedside table retrieving one of her new vibrators, Her hands mirrored what was happening on the screen and every time the actress was penetrated, Kat pressed her vibe deep into her own body. As the action on the screen increased, so did Kay’s play with her toy. Finally, when the actress exploded in orgasm, so did Kat laying in her bed. Of course all of this was being observed by McDaniel through an app on his iPhone.

On Monday morning, Kat awoke early. She had listened to the soft music and subliminal messages in her headphone while she slept, just as she had been instructed to do. Showering, she applied her favorite makeup, pink lipstick and a skirt and blouse that were totally inappropriate for office attire and headed across the street to the law firm, where her interview awaited. Pushing the elevator button for the 26th floor, Kat could not help but feel the stares of those around her. All eyes seemed to be on her and she held her head high and her shoulders straight. Being looked at was a thrill and her arousal was building prior to the interview.

Opening the door to the outer office of Charlie McDaniel, Kat saw a receptionist that looked somewhat familiar. She was tall, had blonde hair, a large chest and pink lips like hers. Before she could say anything, the woman behind the desk came out and hugged her.

“Hi, I am Traci, you must be Kat, here to see Charlie for the interview.”

Kat nodded her head and felt a shot of arousal in the woman’s embrace. “Yes, I was told to be here at 10am and here I am.”

Traci laughed, “I love your pink lipstick, it looks like mine.” Then she added ,”we could kiss and not mess up our lips, how kewl.”

Kat’s eyes widened and she agreed and without thinking said, “do you think Charlie will like me.”

“Oh honey,” Traci laughed, “you are just his style and he will love you.”

The phone on Traci’s desk rang and Kat heard her say, “she will be right in.”

Giggling, Traci took Kat’s arm and walked her into Charlie McDaniel’s office. Kat recognized him from the images pumped into her brain and she blushed at the thoughts she immediately created. Charlie looked up and chuckled, “is everything alright Kat.....what a lovely name, I may call you Kat correct?”

Kat nodded her head and blushed heavily as her body reacted to the mental stimulation being created. As Charlie watched, her nipples hardened and poked into the material of her blouse and by her small wiggles, he knew she was wet and getting wetter.

Looking up at Traci he said, “that will be all and make sure I am not disturbed. Also remind me to thank Maria for a job well done.”

As the door shut behind her, Charlie motioned for Kat to take a seat in front of his desk. Sitting down, Kat felt her skirt ride high on her thighs and she knew Charlie was getting a show. Instead of being embarrassed, she grew even more excited and when she looked up and saw his eyes locked on her legs, she did the only thing she could think of, she opened them wider.

“I see you have been trained well and have many talents,” Charlie laughed not taking his eyes off of Kat’s thighs.

“I have been told that pleasing a boss is important for an assistant,” Kat replied. She added, “I hope I am pleasing to you.” With that, she allowed her thighs to fall apart even more.

Without moving, Charlie said “pleasing me would be taking off that thong which looks damp to me, but my eyes may be wrong. Is it damp Kat?”

Kat nodded her head, “It is wet Sir, I am wet.”

Charlie noted the use of the word Sir and smiled even more as Kat reached up and slowly pulled her thong from her excited body.

“Very good, Kat. You were right, I can clearly see how wet you are from here.”

With that, Charlie walked around his desk and Kat, reacting to her training slipped from her chair to her knees. Within seconds, she had Charlie’s cock between her lips. It was the sweetest cock she had ever tasted. All of the hours of preparing Kat’s mind for Charlie kicked in. This is what she existed for and it was pleasing Charlie. When she felt his hand on the back of her head, Kat moaned around his cock. Her tongue circled the swollen head and she bobbed up and down on him until she heard him moan and then grunt. Rope after rope of the sweetest cum she had ever tasted flooded her mouth and Kat took it all just as she had been trained to do. Cleaning off his cock, she sat back in her chair as Charlie returned to his desk.

“Kat, Traci is moving on to another job and I think you will an excellent replacement. Are you interested?” Charlie waited for an answer with a grin.

Not thinking at all. Kat nodded her head almost giggling, “like it is my dream to work here and make you happy Charlie.”

Traci opened the door and led Kat into another room where she explained her job. Curious, Kat asked her why she was leaving and Traci answered quickly.

“I now have a professional dancing career.”

“Wow, that sounds like fun,” Kat offered up, “do you like it?”

Traci whispered, “I only work at night, the money is great and the sex is even better.” She continued, “I now dance at Club Venus, the best Gentleman’s Club in the city. Charlie comes in all the time to see me and often brings clients.”

Kat was wide eyed. “Do you think I can come watch you dance?”

Traci giggled, “just ask Charlie, maybe he will bring you to help entertain clients.”

Traci then gave Kat a tour of some of Charlie’s private rooms. One had what looked like a frame and some shackles. “What is this room,” Kat asked looking around and feeling aroused.

“Oh this is Charlie’s private entertainment room. When he is feeling good, he might invite you down here for a little celebration.” Neither woman heard Charlie enter the room, but when he said, “I thought I would find you down here,” they both giggled.

“Traci, why don’t you help Kat get ready for a celebration, while I watch.” Charlie then took a seat.

Traci walked directly to Kat and soon had her in a deep embrace grinding her lips into the new employee while pressing her body as close to Kat as she could get.

Kat moaned and opened her lips to the pink lipped assault.

As Charlie watched, Traci stripped Kat and then disrobed herself. Both women were soon on the soft carpet locked in a deep embrace as hands began to explore intimate spots on each other’s body. Fingers touched pussies and lips locked on lips as the heated embrace grew hotter by the minute. When Traci began licking Kat’s clit, the new employee mirrored the motion and lowered herself to Traci’s wet sex. In seconds, both women were locked in a deep 69 position while Charlie filmed the action.

Kat was in heaven. Traci’s tongue was soft, warm and talented. It knew just where to touch and tease. Unknown to Kat, her tongue was doing the same as both women had been subjected to the same conditioning. Charlie did not stop the display until first Kat and then Traci exploded in a loud orgasm.

“It seems as if the two of you are old friends,” Charlie commented.

He then walked over to Kat, pulled her to her feet and bent her over a nearby padded pommel horse where Traci was now standing. Taking each of her wrist, the young receptionist, turned dancer, secured her replacement. Charlie grinned, dropped his pants, and slowly inserted his hard cock into Kat’s wetness for the first time.

“OMG,” Kat yelled, “fuck me Charlie.” She could only moan as her new boss pressed deeply until his balls were slapping her ass cheeks.

“Oh god, right there,” she yelled. Charlie, needed no encouragement and settled into a slow and steady pace that kept his cock moving deeper and deeper into his new assistant.

“Charlie, fill me, give me what you have and what I want....fill me.” Kat called out his name over and over and Charlie, being a gentleman, gave his new employee everything she desired. With a grunt, he fired rope after thick rope of potent seed deep against her womb. Kat’s eyes rolled back in her head as she came again.

As Kat got dressed, Charlie mentioned that he would see her in the morning. She smiled now knowing what her job entailed. Traci grabbed her arm, pulling her out the door. “Come to Club Venus with me, you can watch me dance.” Kat felt a thrill shoot through her as she headed out the door.....”I love dancing,”is all she could say.

To Be Continued.