The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weekend Retreat

Katherine Finn has caught the attention of a senior law partner. However as Katherine soon finds out, catching the eye of a senior partner may put a young woman on a different career path.

MC, FD, MD, FF, MF

Katherine Finn was a bright lawyer and a rising star in her firm where she settled in nicely doing contract law. A recent graduate of a prestigious West Coast law school, Katherine graduated near the top her her class allowing her to pick from a wide variety of job offers. She finally settled on a position allowing her to balance her law practice with a busy social life that included plenty of time for swimming and volleyball.

Katherine was young in her mid-20s, fit, attractive, blonde, and leggy at 5ft 7in. Blessed with deep green eyes, she could turn heads even when constrained to wearing strict corporate attire. On normal days, the young attorney wore understated makeup and a simple hairstyle as she wanted to keep the attention in her office on the quality of her work and not her appearance. Katherine often wondered why she was not more endowed in her breasts and hips, but her wonder did not lead to being self conscious. After all, she had mastered the art of selecting the right bra to enhance her look long ago.

After her first 90 days with McDaniels, Allen and Coy, Katherine had her first meeting with Charles “Charlie” McDaniels, the senior partner designated as her mentor. As she was led into his spacious office, Katherine could not help but feel his eyes on her as he peered over his glasses from behind his massive desk. McDaniels had a penetrating stare and was somewhat of an enigma in the office. While he was hard nosed and demanded strict adherence with corporate rules and decorum, he had a variety of executive assistants over the years who quite honestly did not fit the corporate mold. Water cooler rumor described them as “airheads” and some even laughed “bimbos.” Defenders of Mr. McDaniel said simply he had a soft spot in his heart for these girls knowing they had limited opportunities in life and he was determined to give them a chance to better themselves. Katherine had heard all of the gossip and dismissed it as urban legend. When a colleague joked about McDaniels hosting kinky parties, she laughed joking, “he wouldn’t risk the firm’s reputation” as she walked away.

Still as Becky, the latest assistant to assume the role of helping Mr McDaniels escorted Katherine into Charlie’s office, she could not help but notice the tight fitting skirt, sheer blouse, bright makeup and the size of her breasts crammed into a bra that barely contained her assets. Katherine reminded herself that what McDaniels did, or who he hired, was none of her business and to focus on law and her cases.

McDaniels kept Katherine waiting for a few seconds as his eyes roamed over her and then he spoke. It was a simple “sit down.” Katherine did and soon felt the penetrating gaze again cross her body. She looked up as McDaniels began questioning her on her first 90 days with the firm. The questions seemed genuine and sincere. In the end, McDaniels said that he was vested in making Katherine a success in the firm and reminded her that many new lawyers enter expecting one job and end up doing something entirely different, so to keep her options open.

As Katherine was about to leave, Charlie told her that she was scheduled for a weekend training session held at a coastal spa and retreat in a few weekends. “The firm will pick up the tab and selection was competitive as seats are hard to get. So, congratulations,” he added as he watched her hips sway through the door. What Katherine did not hear was Charlie’s next phone call to Doctors Chad and Maria Marker, the hosts of the training session. “I have another one for you and will pay the usual fee.” After a slight pause, Charlie added, “I’ll send you my list of required modifications next week.”

The following day, Katherine received an information package via FEDEX about the training session. She was impressed by the facilities and agenda and actually looked forward to the experience. The weekend promised to open her mind to new possibilities in the workplace, reinforce techniques to conquer stress, and strengthen leadership abilities. Of course given it was a spa, there were plenty of extras included: spa treatments. great food and drink and time to relax.

At the same time Katherine was reviewing the material, McDaniels was talking to the Markers about their newest pupil. “She is just like the others and feels like she is entitled to a position in the firm.” McDaniel continued, “of course she can have a position in the firm, just not the one she wanted.”

McDaniels hung up the phone and called for Jim Allen to meet in his office. As Allen took a seat, McDaniel commented, “our newest problem will be taken care of next week by the Markers at their seminar.”

Allen nodded adding, “make sure there are no issues, we are counting on you.”

McDaniel laughed, “with good Doctors Marker on our side, will will be able to recruit female talent into the firm only to have it disappear within a year or so.” He laughed. “We get credit for recruiting and none of the blame when our girls disappear.”

“By the way,” Allen added, “what are your plans for the new and improved Katherine when you are done with her?”

“I might keep this one”, McDaniel added, “I have asked for some special enhancements. If they work on her, they will be added as options to. Future packages.”

By Thursday, Katherine was packed for her trip the following day. Her suitcase was crammed with a wide variety of clothes to include a bikini for sunning. At work that day, McDaniel called her into his office and wished her luck at the training session reminding her to open up to the sessions and learn from the weekend. “You’ll be exposed to a whole new world,”he added. As Katherine turned and walked down the hall towards her office, McDaniels could not help pausing for a moment while he watched the sway of Katherine’s firm hips under the pencil skirt she was wearing. “Soon,” he chuckled, “my fingers will be molded around those hips and you, Ms. Finn will learn what being a real corporate asset is all about.”

On Friday, a sedan picked up Katherine to whisk her off to the seminar. Katherine had barely settled into the back seat when she was handed a glass of orange juice by the driver. “Please enjoy, compliments of Doctor Marker.”

Katherine sipped the drink, enjoying its coolness. As the car headed north, she relaxed more and more into the deep leather seats. The driver watched her eyes flutter in his rear view mirror. As Katherine’s eyes shut and her breathing grew shallow, he picked up the phone. “Dr Marker, she is resting comfortably.”

About two minutes later, the driver pulled over the car, opened the back door and placed small Bluetooth earbuds in Katherine’s ears. He then hit play on his phone and music embedded with subliminal messages streamed into the sleeping lawyer. Satisfied, the driver shut the door and soon had the sedan headed north to the spa. As she was transported north, subtle messages stating law was hard, law was boring, and being pretty is exciting started to flow into her head.

After 45 minutes, the music was finished and the driver stopped and reversed the procedure this time removing the earbuds. Again heading north, he woke her just before arrival asking if she enjoyed her sleep.

“OMG, I must have been tired,” is all Katherine said before her door was opened and she was greeted by Chad and Maria Marker.

“I hope you had a relaxing g trip?” Chad asked looking directly at Katherine. The young attorney nodded her head adding, “so relaxing, I must have fallen asleep.”

“That is just your body signaling you that your stress levels are too high,” Maria added. “Actually, we will show you how to cope with the stress over the weekend. For now, let’s get you settled.” Maria nodded to a staff member who took Katherine’s bags and escorted her to a well appointed suite overlooking the pool.

Katherine spent a few minutes getting unpacked and then headed down for the welcoming session where she casually sipped a cold glass of champagne while observing the other guests. She was surprised that most of the guest were women and young like herself, but quickly dismissed any concern as the program started.

What Katherine and a few other selected guests did not know was their drink had been laced with a second dose of a drug that opened her mind to suggestion and that while the program was underway, subliminal messages were being delivered in the videos watched and also through the sound system. Unless an attendee had taken the drug, the messages were harmless, but to Katherine, they were slowly rewiring her brain and thoughts. The messages that Law was hard, being pretty was fun and sexy, and being smart was boring filled her head. Another message was introduced.....obeying is hot and sensual. As she sipped her second glass of champagne, Katherine smiled and sank deeper into her chair as a warm feeling of relaxation swept across her like a warm blanket. She would remember little of what the speaker said throughout the afternoon.

Returning to her room before dinner, Katherine’s mind was again assaulted by subliminal messages. A staff member knocked on the door delivering an ice cold martini, which was her favorite. Smiling, Katherine took the drink, thanked the staff member and never questioned how they knew her drink preference. The drink of course was altered and was the perfect delivery mechanism for a new drug the Markers were testing. If successful, Katherine’s sexual appetite would grow exponentially over the next hour.

Katherine sat there flipping through magazines. Instead of professional journals, there were various fashion magazines, Cosmo and a few Katherine had never heard of before. She looked at page after page of fashion, a subject that never interested her in the past. One article was on the latest in sexy lingerie to impress your significant other and while looking at it, Katherine found her mind wandering as she pictured herself wearing what was on the pages. Even more shocking was the tall, handsome stranger she was wearing it for was none other then Charlie McDaniel, her senior partner. As her mind wandered, a wave of arousal shot through her body like a lightening bolt. Without thinking, Katherine allowed her hand to slide under her skirt and caress her pussy through the thin material of her panty. At the same time, she felt her nipples harden and a moan escape her lips.

Watching compliments of multiple wireless cameras, the Markers were impressed with what they saw. “I don’t think she will present any unusual problems”, Maria remarked. Her husband nodded in agreement adding, “she is reacting just as expected.” As they watched, Katherine stroked herself to orgasm exploding all over her fingers as images of McDaniel floated in her head....and the subliminal messages played on reinforcing everything that was happening. Capturing a screenshot of the lingerie Katherine was looking at as she orgasmed, Maria ordered a staff member to get the items and have them in Katherine’s room after dinner. “A small treat for our lawyer.”

Dinner that evening was elegant with Katherine seated at a table with the Markers. Their waitress at dinner was a large breasted blonde named Tammy. Her blouse seemed too tight and her nipples were on full display poking through the material. Maria leaned over to Katherine and whispered. I think that dear girl is excited waiting on us, did you see the size of her nipples?” With that Maria squeezed Katherine’s arm causing a shot of arousal again to rush though the attorney. Katherine blushed heavily turning red while Maria smiled.

Maria continued to discuss body image throughout the meal and finally got Katherine to admit that she would like bigger breasts.

“I’ll let you in on a secret,” Maria laughed, “mine are enhanced and I have never regretted it. In fact, they are more sensitive now then before the procedure, so I got the best of both worlds.” She then added, “I will give you my doctor’s name.” Katherine although embarrassed immediately had the image of how she might look and feel with larger breasts...sexier, erotic, sensual....all of those words popped into her head as she again felt a shot of arousal. Shockingly, Katherine knew she was wet, she could feel her lubricating juices flowing and it did not bother her. At no time during the meal did she question what was going on.

After dinner broke up, Dr. Maria Marker walked up to Katherine and invited her back to the wing of the spa that served as the Marker’s private residence. “Please join us for a drink,” Maria stated through a warm smile. Katherine did not even consider turning down the request.

Over drinks, the Markers talked to Katherine about her job and its stresses. They emphasized that the law firm wanted only the best for Katherine and it was their job to insure all expectations were met. The drugs slipped into Katherine’s drink slowly took effect and the young lawyer again found herself relaxing.

“Are you ok” Maria asked, voicing a fake concern.

“Yes, it must be the travel and the excitement of the day,” Katherine replied sinking slowly into her overstuffed chair.

“Katherine, we have a new device we are using to combat stress, it might help you relax more. Would you like to give it a try?” Maria did not wait for a reply, before slipping the visor over Katherine’s head.”

Before she could begin to react, a swirl of shapes and colors filled Katherine’s eyes. Instinctively, her eyes tried to identify the patterns. As she did, her mind became fixated on what she was seeing and as she concentrated more, Maria slipped a set of headphones over the lawyers ears. Music with embedded subliminal messages filled her world.

As the doctors watched, Katherine slipped further and further under their control until finally, she lost all touch with reality. Removing the headphones, Katherine only heard Maria’s soothing voice explaining how her life was going to be in the future.

“Katherine, the stress of your job is aging you, detracting from your beauty and afterall being beautiful is what is most important in life, isn’t that right?” Maria saw the struggle in Katherine and quickly added. “Oh, I forgot, being beautiful and sexy. Isn’t that right?”

Katherine nodded her head.

Maria continued, “thinking too hard induces stress which hurt beauty, so thinking too hard is bad.” Katherine nodded as the logic was sound.

“So from now on, let’s not think, let’s just obey and enjoy life.” Maria could see confusion on the face of the young woman. “You want to be beautiful and enjoy life, don’t you?” Katherine nodded.

“Then forget thinking and concentrate on what is important, beauty, sexiness, and obeying special men like Charlie McDaniels.” She paused for effect and continued. “Don’t you agree?”

Maria watched as the intellectual resistance drained from the lawyer. She smiled as Katherine agreed with her last statement. To reinforce the point, she had Katherine repeat it over and over. “This is your new mantra and the focus of your life.” Maria made the pronouncement as a statement and not a question. Katherine, now primed to obey, nodded her head in agreement.

The session continued he’d for another 15 minutes before Katherine was sent to her room with a CD to listen too as well as a visor to put over her eyes as she slept. She believed what she was told, these devices would help her distress and get a good night’s sleep.

Maria smiled saying “Kat, we will see you in the morning. You have a spa treatment after breakfast and before our first lecture.”

Katherine nodded and seemingly ignored being called Kat.

As she headed down the hall, the Markers toasted one another. “She is compliant and did not resist being called Kat.” Maria continued, now we will bring out Kat’s personality and traits while we sunset Katherine.” Picking up the phone, Maria dialed Charlie and reported on their progress.

Sleep that night was difficult for Katherine. Throughout the night, subliminal messages, and images projected on her retina from the visor filled Katherine’s mind. Throughout the night thoughts about her body image, pleasing men and how sexy her boss was filled her mind. As the hours wore on, any intellectual resistance fell away. The law was no longer important as it was hard and detracted from her beauty. Fashion, sensuality and sexiness were now in vogue as was another term....obedience. Falling asleep as Katherine, the young lawyer awoke as Kat-Kat.

Waking up, the first thing Katherine noticed was how aroused she was. She was wet, her nipples were hard and her body was flushed. Looking on her nightstand, she saw a wrapped box that somehow she missed seeing last night. Opening it, Katherine found the identical lingerie she daydreamed about wearing the previous afternoon. Now, it was wrapped in a box for her and her brain did not even question why. She immediately thought of how sexy she would look in it. An image of her body wrapped in the satin and lace flashed though Katherines mind and her fingers instinctively went to her hardened nipples.

Laying there in her bed, Katherine teased her nipples slowly rolling them between her fingers. They had never felt so sensitive. As she touched them, she imagined her breasts expanding and sensitivity increasing. She did not question where these thoughts came from, but just touched harder. She wet the tips of her fingers allowing them to glide easily. The more she touched, the more the images from the night before flashed in her mind. She saw images of cock, pussy, men and women in various sexual positions, orgasmic faces and finally Charlie McDaniel. Now, he was such a commanding figure. From deep in her mind the mantra of obedience is good and obedience is pleasure popped into her head.

Katherine’s right hand traced down to her thighs and into her wetness. When her fingers grazed across her exposed clit, a moan escaped her lips and quivering, Katherine exploded in a morning orgasm. Deep in her mind a voice said “good girl Kat Kat.” The young lawyer reclined in the afterglow of orgasm. Finally, a rational thought of “what am I doing, what is happening to me” crossed her mind, but it was quickly lost to another erotic thought and image that raced into her mind. Across the facility, the Marker’s watched the morning activity.

“She is a very sexy young woman,” Maria commented to her husband as he turned away from the screen.

“Did that turn you on dear watching our young attorney fall deeper under our control?”

Maria nodded. “I won’t deny watching her was exciting as it always is, but somehow this one is special. She seems so innocent.”

“Well remember,” Dr Marker chuckled, “McDaniels only sends us the innocent ones. I think he likes seeing good, smart and potentially powerful women go bad.”

After breakfast that morning, Katherine sat through the first lecture of the day and was again bombarded with subliminal messages. Her mind was open to them and adsorbed everything the good doctors ordered. By the time the lecture ended, she was in a compliant state. When Maria walked up to her and reminded Katherine that she had her first spa appointment, there was no resistance.

Thirty minutes later, Katherine was wrapped in a robe, sipping juice and relaxing before her first treatment. The juice has the Marker’s special additive insuring total compliance with suggestions. Jenna, the staff manager looked at the notes from Maria and smiled, “this one gets the full treatment.”

Katherine was led to a room where she received a facial. Little did she know that the masque used contained chemicals that once adsorbed through the skin, would make The young attorney totally open to suggestion and control. Within fifteen minutes, she was initialing the spa treatment sheet and release without reading it. When her robe was taken and she was naked, no alarm bells went off. Katherine’s body was waxed and buffed until it glowed. Her pussy was already puffy from excitement and the waxing made it stand out even more. Her hair was cut shorter and styled, but only after it was dyed blonde. Finally. Her nails were done in a bright pink.

Taken to the massage room, Katherine, who everyone now called Kat or Kat Kat, lounged face down on a table while massage oil scented with essential oils and some of the Marker’s drugs were worked into her body. Katherine felt like she was drifting away. For a moment, she seemed lucid and tried to push up from the table whispering “something is wrong,” but a firm hand held her in place while a sultry voice whispered, “relax Kat Kat, thinking is hard and obedience is pleasure.”

Instinctively. Katherine repeated, “obedience is pleasure” as a small quiver of pleasure rippled across her skin. For the first time in years, Katherine giggled like a young school girl. Jenna nodded and a second attendant joined the massage and the young attorney relaxed under the four skilled and sensual hands on her body. She had never been touched intimately by a woman before and now there were two touching and kneading her most intimate spots. Instead of moaning “no”, the young attorney let her legs fall apart almost inviting the hands to invade her body. The attendants knew exactly what they were doing and fingers soon touched her clit, pussy and entering Kat’s warm wetness, found her g spot. Within minutes Katherine was in the midst of the first of three orgasms she would experience during this session. All were recorded. At the end of the session, Maria whispered “good girl,” and Katherine quivered, came one more time and then drifted off to sleep.

Kat woke up in her room dressed only in the sexy lingerie delivered overnight in the box. She could not remember how she got here and only vaguely remembered the spa. What she did know was she was feeling relaxed and very sexual. As she got up, she passed a mirror and was shocked and turned on by what she saw. Her hair was cut is a short, sassy style. It was now blonde. Her lips seemed fuller, almost puffy and bee stung. Her nails and toes were done in a bright pink that caught your eye. She could not believe the transformation, but did not push back or seem disturbed by it. In fact, she could almost see her nipples harden under the material of her bra. She whispered, “being pretty is sexy.”

When she walked into breakfast, she was surprised that she was the only one there. Maria explained that she had been selected for a special program not offered to everyone else. She laughed, “it is called, dress for success and you want to be successful right?” She did not wait for an answer. After two glasses of juice, some fruit and coffee, all laced with special additives, Kat was ready to attend the special lesson. Maria ushered her into a private booth with a large screen. The monitor flashed on with dazzling colors as a headset was placed over Kat’s ears. Maria backed out and shut the doors. Attendants watching Kat’s reactions noticed a small drop of drool form at the corner of the mouth. “Perfect,”they said, “she is adsorbing it all.”

For the next two hours, Kat was programmed about how to dress for success at both home and in the office. Every time a sexy outfit was shown, her mind received a jolt of erotic stimulation. Classic business attire was now boring. For Kat, shorter was better. Sexier was nicer. She would dress to please. Deep in her mind, when she selected an outfit, she would always consider, “what would Charlie think of this?” When a model was shown in sexy lingerie, another jolt of pleasure cursed through her body. As she sat in the booth, wetness soaked though her thong. In her mind, panties were for boring women, a thong was what real women wore, or another thought raced through her mind, they wore nothing at all.

When the session was over, Maria returned and offered refreshments to Kat. “You must be exhausted from all that lecturing, education is so hard isn’t it?”

Without any hesitation, Kat replied, “studying is so hard for me. I would much rather have fun.”

“But you are a lawyer,” Maria replied, “you studied law.”

Again, Kat looked at her with a confused look, “Law is boring and hurts my head. People use too many big words.”

“So, you don’t like big words, Kat, is that what you are saying? Maria waited for an answer.

Kat again did not hesitate. “I don’t know big words, big words hurt my head.” Distracted, Kat held her nails up to Maria. “Do you like the color pink on my nails. I love pink, it is such a pretty color.”

Maria smiled having watched the intelligence and focus drain from the young

lawyer over the last few days. “Yes Kat, pink looks wonderful on you, it makes you sexy and appealing.”

Kat smiled.

Maria handed her a stack of forms and mentioned, “there are a lot of big words on these papers, but you need to sign the form at the end. Please sign Katherine and not Kat.”

Kat nodded and without reading anything, signed the form and handed it back to Maria. “Now,,” Maria said, “we can really get to work on you.”

Again, Kat smiled not knowing what Maria meant.

Maria walked her down the hallway and into a wing of the spa Kat had not visited before. Attendants dressed like nurses greeted her and asked her to remove her clothes and put on a pink hospital gown. One smiled saying “we hear pink is your favorite color.”

Kat nodded, commenting, “red was, but pink is makes me feel pretty.”

“Well, red is sexy too,” said the friendly nurse helping Kat with her clothes. When Kat had changed, she was asked recline in a hospital bed, where her vital signs were recorded. It was only when an IV bag was brought over that Kat showed any nerves. “What are they doing.” Kat looked nervous. While Kat was looking at the IV bag, another nurse walked up and injected her with a mild sedative surprising the young lawyer.

“Ouch, what was that for.” Kat asked surprised.

“It will help you relax and feel good....all floaty and very soon.” The nurse answering the question, smiled and patted her on the head.

Almost on cue, a wave of relaxation and euphoria swept through Kat and she visibly relaxed into the bed. “There you go,” Maria said, you will feel much better now.”

Kat smiled and did not have a care in the world. When the IV was put into her arm, she didn’t complain or question why. When drugs were put in the IV line, she again, just smiled and rode the wave of relaxation and fuzziness. When Maria looked down at her and said, “I will see you soon.” She did not know what to say. Instead, she floated away into a dark cloud and drifted off to sleep. As she slept, Kat was wheeled into the OR.

She slowly saw light filtering through her eyes and opened them unaware of her surroundings. Looking around, Kat was in a room decorated in soft pink in the middle of a large king sized bed. She realized that she was naked, but thought nothing of it. Walking to the bathroom, Kat passed a mirror and stopped cold in her tracks. Staring back at her was a woman she did not recognize. Her lips were puffy and full, her hair was now longer the her original hair style and bright blonde. Kat’s eyes fell to her breasts. Where she was once a simple 34B, she was at least a 40C and her nipples were bright pink and stood out firmly from her body. Her hips seemed wider and her stomach and rear seemed firmer. Her entire body was smooth and tan. Looking closely, Kat say her clit swollen and larger then she remembered, it visibly stuck out from the hood.

The thought of “OMG what have they done to me” never crossed her mind. Instead Kat whispered, “look at my boobies, and mmmm, look at my pussy and ass.” Words she had never used now flooded her mind. She said out-loud for anyone to hear, “Kat Kat looks hot.” Maria, watching with attendants through a two way mirror decided now was the time to check out her work. She headed to Kat’s room.

Opening the door, she surprised the still naked Kat. “Good morning sleepyhead, how does it feel to wake up after 30 days of sleep?”

Kat looked puzzled, “30 days, I was here for a weekend.”

“Oh don’t worry,” Maria said, “once we saw how to took to the training, your firm decided to give you our full treatment and turn you into a valued part of their team. They invested heavily in you.” She then looked Kat over, “aren’t you glad you signed the permission forms, the team did such a nice job on you.” She paused for a second and said, “looking pretty is sexy and being sexy is arousing.”

From deep in her mind that embedded message triggered by Maria perked to the surface. “I am pretty, sexy and aroused,” replied Kat.

Maria laughed and pointed to Kat’s smooth pussy. “I can see your arousal, you are clearly wet even from here. Besides, those pointy nipples are a dead giveaway.” Staring at Kat, she tested the training. “Now Kat, why don’t you show me how aroused you are right now, kneel.”

Immediately and without thinking, Kat fell to her knees, spread them wide and began massaging her swollen clit. Quickly two fingers went into her warm and wet pussy while her other hand pinched an overly sensitive nipple. The harder she pinched, the more Kat loved it. Maria watched as the transformed lawyer played with hers of on full public display. The sounds of her moaning and wetness filled the room. When Kat yelled, “OMG, I am going to cum, fuck my wet pussy,” Maria was not surprised. In her mind she was checking off responses like a quality control expert.

Maria stopped Kat before she could cum again. “Good girl,” she laughed. “Please shower, dress around join me for breakfast where we have a lot to discuss.”

TO BE CONTINUED