The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wedding Guests

By Hypnofur

Neil:

As is customary at weddings, the bride and groom finally came to our table to say hello and thank us for coming. I watched the bride, my cousin’s daughter, effortlessly interact with her guests. She was lively, witty, and delightful. She was so confident, despite the fact that she was really not a pretty girl. She was the polar opposite of my wife Kate.

Kate was absolutely stunning. A tall, slender brunette with naturally flawless skin, naturally gorgeous hair, and a smile that could light up a room. Yet she was very self conscious, and not especially warm. For a while, I attributed that to her British upbringing, but now I realize that she is just a very reserved, not overly affectionate person.

Kate smiled politely as the happy couple made their obligatory chit chat with all of the wedding guests at our table. I watched her, as I always did. She seemed so uncomfortable. I was quite pleased when I saw the dress she had picked. It was a strapless navy blue satin number. At the last minute, she felt it revealed too much, and she added a gray fox fur bolero jacket. Her outfit still looked good, but I wish that she was showing off her terrific shoulders.

The couple soon moved to another group, and chatting amongst the guests at our table resumed. Neither Kate nor I knew any of the other people at our table. There were two older (geriatric) couples, and a gentleman in his early forties.

It was that man that dominated most of the conversation. His name was Alan. His wife was a second cousin of the groom, but her flight got delayed at the last moment, so she could not meet Alan as planned at the wedding. As a result, her seat sat empty. Kate was on the other side of Alan, so they were talking a lot. I ended up on the other side of the empty seat, due to a discussion I was having with someone when we all sat down, so I was a little bit left out of the conversation.

Alan told her that he was a hypnotherapist. With nothing else to discuss after a while, hypnosis became the topic of conversation. Kate was asking what it was like to be hypnotized, and even mentioned that she didn’t think it could happen to her. Alan got a mischievous look in his eye at that point. I don’t know if Kate noticed it, but I sure did.

He then started describing what hypnosis was. When he was talking about it, he was doing it in a way that was referencing Kate’s assertion that she couldn’t be hypnotized. He told her that Everyone is suggestible at least to some degree. Some people are slightly suggestible, others are mid level suggestible, some are very suggestible, and there are those that are very, very suggestible.

I wasn’t sure which one of those Kate was, and frankly, I wondered which category I might fall in. Alan didn’t skip a beat. He was instantly talking about yawning. How hard it is to stop yourself from yawning, etc.

I certainly felt the urge to yawn, and I saw the muscles of Kate’s jaw tightening, and I could see that she was trying to contain a yawn herself.

“The more you try to hold the yawn back, the more it wants to escape. The urge to yawn is getting so strong now, and in just a moment, you will respond to my suggestions and yawn—a big, big sleepy yawn. Here it comes. You yawn and now you feel so much more relaxed.”

Unable to resist any longer, her mouth opened wide and she drew in a deep breath, her eyes closing momentarily as she gave herself up to the yawn Alan had suggested. I was embarrassed a bit myself as I also yawned. I did feel more relaxed after though.

He asked her how it felt, and she admitted that she tried to hold the yawn back, but couldn’t.

He then went through another similar yawn description, and she, actually we, both yawned again. It was just a few moments before we were both asleep. For how long, I don’t know. I was awoken when a young woman hit my chair while running to the dance floor for the “throwing of the garter”.

It took me a moment to get my bearings, but then I realized that Kate’s head was slumped over and she was deeply asleep. Alan was whispering things to her, and I didn’t know what they were. I didn’t like where this had gone so quickly, and reached out to him.

He turned to me, apparently disappointed that I had awoken. He gave a smile and woke my wife from her trance. She was disoriented and excused herself to the ladies room.

Alan made a quip about her having a good idea, and how the wine was going through him. He went off to excuse himself to the bathroom as well. Both were gone a few minutes too many for my liking though, and I headed off to the bathroom area.

When I got to the men’s room, Alan was not inside. I dashed out and saw him and Kate in a corner of the facility that looked as if it once housed a phone booth. They were standing very close to each other. Her eyes were closed, and he was gently stroking her face while speaking to her in a very low tone. I had had enough!

“Alan, what are you doing!” I said as I approached them. He turned to face me and reached out and put his hand on my shoulder. He looked me right in the eye and said… .”Sleep!”

Next thing I heard was Alan say “1-2-3 Awake”. I opened my eyes and I was sitting in a hotel room. I was on one of two double beds in the modest room. It was a holiday inn or something. It wasn’t the room that Kate and I had rented, as that was much nicer. This must have been Alan’s room.

Kate was in front of us. She was dancing to music coming from Alan’s phone. I had never seen Kate dance like that, in fact, I had rarely, if ever seen Kate dance period. She was dancing slow and sexy. It wasn’t natural for her, but she seemed… into it. She still wore what she had been wearing at the wedding, the blue satin dress and the fox fur bolero jacket. Her hair was now down though, and she was running her hands though it as part of her dance.

Alan reminded me how slow I was reacting to everything, and how passive I was. He also reminded me how sexy everything was. He was right. I knew that I should get Kate out of there, but my cock was getting so hard, and I just couldn’t quite get myself together to act.

Alan told Kate to take off her dress, and she immediately obeyed. She even kept swaying to the beat as she did so. It was then that he told her to take off her bra. She seemed to hesitate a bit. This was going too far. I called her name. She looked at me. I think it was the first time she realized I was in the room. I saw the realization come into her eyes.

“Neil, it’s far too hard for you to speak right now. Listen to me Kate. Listen to the sound of my voice. You respond to the sound of my voice Kate. It feels so good, so right to follow my voice. Focus only on me. Take off your bra now Kate, do as I say.” Alan said. Kate’s eyes immediately went back to him. Her hands started working on her strapless bra. Soon she had on only her fox fur bolero jacket and her panties.

Alan seemed to gain courage and confidence by watching how effortlessly she (we) obeyed his commands, and how he overrode her concern for me. His next directive was much more bold. He started telling her how fascinated she was with his cock. How she wanted to see what a truly powerful cock must be like, and how powerful his was, as he pulled his pants down around his ankles. He kept telling her how much she wanted it. I could see her eyes narrow in on his crotch as she continued her slow dance. For the fist time ever, the look I saw in those eyes was lust.

Alan shuffled forward; Kate reached out her hand grabbing his cock and started to slowly stroke it. Alan looked across to me his face said it all, check mate. I was embarrassed and angry, but still aroused and unable to get myself to react.

Alan’s dick started to rise; now Kate was using both hands. One on the shaft and balls and the other caressing the flared head. Alan kicked off his shoes and the trousers from around his ankles allowing him to open his stance to give Kate better access. He then took his chance, taking a step closer so when she turned back his cock was almost touching her lips. Kate looked up into Alan eyes his hand moved to the side of her head.

“Take me into your mouth.” He said softly. I knew this is where it would end, Kate would never, ever give head. She was dead set against it.

To my shock and horror, Kate opened her mouth, her tongue tentatively poked out touching his dick then retreated. ‘That was a close one’, I thought. Glad she didn’t go through with it.

“You want to do this Kate. You want to taste me, to please me, to give me pleasure. Do it now Kate, it feels so sexy, so submissive, so right.!” Alan encouraged her, “Do it now.”

His other hand moved to the other side of her face, stroking it. Kate opened up again and began giving his head a tongue bath, he groaned, she was now kissing the head then moved to the side to kiss down his long shaft. He had her now, she was putty in his hands.

I still couldn’t force myself to intervene as I watched my wife give someone head for the first time in her life. Kate’s nipples were sticking out hard as he rolled them in his fingers causing Kate to moan around the dick in her mouth. She comfortably had him between her lips now but Alan moved to change things he stepped back a little hauling his dick out of her mouth lifting the head up with one hand exposing his balls. The other hand still held Kate’s head and he pulled it forward as he stepped back toward her bringing her lips to his scrotum.

“Lick my balls Kate,” he directed her, with less seduction this time, just a pure command.

She went to work on them, he stroked himself, groaning as she took first one then the other into her mouth. This went on for a moment before he directed her to take off her panties and get on the bed. She complied, now completely without resistance to any of his commands.

Kate moved on to the bed and he followed, climbing onto the bed his cock coming back into view still hard and looking for action. He knelt between her spread legs, his cock head just touching her juicy mound. Grabbing his dick just behind the head he began to rub it up and down her outer lips getting it wet and drawing a groan from Kate.

In just a few moments, Alan was about half way in and Kate was moaning up a storm, he paused there but she pushed up at him wanting more. Another thrust and he was now embedded in my wife but she wasn’t finished yet, pulling him forward into the missionary position she then gripped his hips and pulled him down until he was deep in. Her groans turned into a full blown orgasm as she flopped about underneath him and he hadn’t even started to fuck her yet.

After letting her calm down a little from her orgasm Alan started to move, not a lot at first , less than half way out then back in to the hilt. Each time he bottomed out Kate let out a gasp, her hands still rested on his butt. Alan’s slow assault on Kate’s pussy continued, only now Kate was moving under him again, working her hips. I knew from experience the ride Alan was getting; she was an experienced Equestrian, all those years of horse riding had really developed her pelvic floor and core muscle strength. When she was moving like that I always came fast. I had always thought it was a trick to get me to cum faster so she could be done with her ‘wifely duties’. Now though, it seemed to be for her lover’s pleasure.

Alan was going faster now and pulling out further almost all the way then plunging back in, Kate’s gasps were now groans as she planted her feet on the bed and began pushing up to meet his every thrust. Both their breathing was getting ragged, their bodies slapping together, Alan broke his silence.

“Oh shit so good!” He cried, his head coming up as he increased his tempo.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Chanted Kate, her hands moving to his shoulders as she levered herself up frantically. I had never her heard her say that.

“Oh god I’m going to cum!” Alan shouted, “where do you want it?”

Sudenly, the shock of a pregnancy possibility jarred me out of my stupor. Finally I found my voice, Kate was still fertile as I had had a vasectomy and I’m pretty sure she would be close to her ovulation day.

“Cum on her tits!” I shouted, wanting to be heard above the din. “She’s not on any contraceptives,” I added hopefully. Why I shouted that, instead of “Stop!” was beyond me. Maybe I thought I could reroute the train, but not stop it… so to speak.

They both continued racing for their climaxes I was worried Alan hadn’t heard or didn’t care about my request. Until I noticed that same glint in his eye as earlier. He had an idea, I could tell. He suddenly slowed his pace a bit, still bucking, but keeping the orgasm at bay.

That’s when he started telling Kate about how badly she wanted his cum on her. He told her how it was what she wanted most in the world. An intoxicating gift that she couldn’t get enough of. The sweetest drug. He told her it would bring her deeper under his power.

To my horror, this seemed to work on Kate, she started begging him for it. Soon, their movements were fanatic again as Alan was pounding Kate like a wild man when suddenly he pulled out and moved up the bed. With his dick shining in the light, he gave it two quick tugs then groaned as a stream of cum shot out and landed on Kate’s left breast, just next to the lepel of her fox collar. Another couple of tugs and the next shot coated her right one, he was moving back to aim at lefty again when he was intercepted by Kate’s hand. She grabbed his shaft pulling him closer and lifting her head she clamped her mouth over it just as Alan groaned again, no doubt filling her mouth.

I was shocked I mean I know I’d just watched my wife take on be hypnotized and seduced by a man unknown to us three hours ago, but semen was something Kate had always had a hang up about. In fact most times after we made love she would go to the toilet to clean herself out because she hated the feel and the thought of it dripping out. Early in our relationship she told me that one of her classmates was telling a story about swallowing her boyfriend’s sperm. Kate told me that disgusted her so much she almost threw up as the friend was telling her.

But, now here she was slurping it up like an ice cream sundae. Alan let out another groan as Kate continued to stroke and suck on his cock, cum was starting to seep from the corner of her mouth but she stayed latched on swallowing as much as she could. Finally spent Alan pulled back, his dick slipping from Kate’s mouth, it was still half hard he gripped the end of it just behind the head and smeared it with the cum on her left breast then leaning forward again offered it to Kate. She opened wide and took it in her mouth again, sucking it clean.

Alan finally collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Kate still kept trying to get more of his cum

“Kate. Go to the rest room and get freshened up.” Alan said, still out of breath.

We both watched her go; Alan was sitting with his back up against the headboard. “I’ve never met anyone as suggestible as her. You’re not far behind either though.” Alan said, then added, “but that doesn’t worry you Neil. Everything is fine.”

I was relieved when he said that, but I still had a nagging feeling that this wasn’t supposed to be happening. Alan flipped on the tv for a moment. He told me to watch it and just relax. I felt my body decompress. I don’t know how long we were sitting there.

Soon, he flipped to ESPN. He told me it was very important that I get caught up with all of the scores. So very important that I was up to date with the scores on all of the night’s games.

He then got up and walked towards the bathroom. His dick still not completely deflated, or perhaps getting hard again, leading the way. When sports center finally ended, and I was all caught up with the night’s scores, I heard some strange noises. Hitting the mute button I soon realized they were coming from the bathroom. I turned the sound back up and then got up to investigate.

Looking in the open door there was Kate bent over the marble top vanity her arms stretched forward supporting her, her head bowed. Alan was standing behind her one hand gripping her hip the other clutching a breast over her fur bolero jacket, driving his revived cock into her with grim determination. They were both oblivious to my presence; Kate was like a jockey on a race horse driving her mount to the winning post as she pushed back against Alan assault. She was babbling softly again.

“Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me .......”

Each time their bodies came together it made a slapping sound as her bum cheeks cannoned into his abdomen. Alan was getting close his head was thrown back, eyes closed.

“Fuck you have got an amazing cunt!” He groaned, “I’m going to cum again!”

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Kate cried, “I’m almost there!”

“Here it comes!” Alan yelled.

“Fill me up, I want your cum! Make me yours…. MASTER!” Kate replied then she let loose a primal scream the likes of which I had never heard before.

Alan pumped twice more then held himself deep as he struggled to stay with the spasming woman before him. A part of me broke right there, my wife’s fertile cunt was now full of another man’s sperm. She had asked him to fill her up. She had given herself to him as a slave.

What was to become of us?

Kate:

I sat at that table just really wanting the wedding to be over. Neil didn’t even really know this cousin of his that well. I saw no reason why we had to stay the whole wedding. Neil knew I wouldn’t be dancing. The bride and groom came over. The girl was full of life, I’ll give her that. I was jealous of how easily she interacted with people she didn’t even know, and how warm she seemed.

I’m quite sure I’ve never seemed “warm”. That’s because I am not. I’m an uptight Brit, and I know it. Neil accepts me for who I am, and I’ve always appreciated that. I know that our marriage isn’t perfect for him, and I often feel bad about that.

Bored out of my mind, I finally let down my guard about the guest next to me. He had been eyeing me all night. That happened often, and I was good at ignoring it. I know I am… attractive. Frankly, it’s been a curse more than a blessing. I loosened up a bit after two glasses of white wine.

The man was droning on and on about how he was a hypnotist. The wine probably affected me more than I realized, and I told him it was rubbish. Soon, he was telling me all about it and telling me about how much I needed to yawn. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t bloody stop myself!

Next thing I knew, I was just feeling really relaxed. It just felt so right to sit there and listen to Alan’s voice. His voice was amazing. Soon it felt like it was in my head. I don’t know how long I sat at that table just zoning out, letting him hypnotize me. I didn’t care either.

Soon, he woke me up because Neil was upset or something. I remember not wanting to come out of the trance. A bit disoriented, I excused myself to go to the powder room. After freshening up for a moment, I exited to find Alan waiting for me. I suddenly realized maybe this had gone a bit too far, maybe I had given him the wrong idea…

Then he looked into my eyes and induced me deeply back into hypnosis. I fell under his spell so effortlessly. His voice and his words were all the existed to me during that time.

Next thing I knew, I was dancing for him. For the first time in my life, I felt truly sexy. I’ve never been a very sexual person. I’ve always allowed Alan his husbandly right every week and a half or so, but I have never enjoyed it much. The whole aura of it all never felt right to me. At least, until I was dancing in front of Alan at his command.

It all felt so feminine, so sexual, and so… submissive. I knew I was under Alan’s hypnotic control at that point. The idea excited me so. Whether that was a suggestion I was following, or my true feelings, I do not know. Maybe the submission was a part of sexuality that I had always been missing. Most blokes were interested in doing anything to please me because of my looks. Neil was not far off himself. But Alan, Alan had seduced my mind with his hypnotic words and made me his.

The spell was almost broken at one point as I realized I was about to bare my breasts to him. It was at that same moment I realized Neil was there. Neil. My husband. My loving partner. The only one who truly understood me and loved me for who I was.

Then Alan spoke again. His words and his power were too much to resist. Suddenly all thoughts of Neil faded away as my focus and my will were consumed by Alan. My bra was off. I was naked in front of Alan. It felt right, it was his will.

Soon, all I could focus on was his cock. I had never been a fan of the male penis. I’ve always been rather repulsed by it frankly. But Alan’s… it was such a thing of power. It was all I could see, all I could think about. It was my world at that moment.

It wasn’t long before I had his cock in my mouth. Something I swore I would never do, yet was now something I couldn’t resist. I remember just wanting so badly to do what he told me and to bring him pleasure. I think I even licked his balls. It all felt so sexy, not at all as disgusting as I may have imagined.

It was all a haze, but soon I was on the bed and Alan was rubbing that glorious cock against me. I prayed he wouldn’t tease me and would just stick it in my pussy hard. Soon he did, and for the first time in my life, I had an orgasm brought on by a penis in my vagina. Although I had faked it with Neil, I had never really had an orgasm any time other than when he would use his fingers on me.

It was a blur of sexual pleasure, the likes of which I had never known. I was vaguely aware of Neil whining about something, and much to my dismay, Alan pulled out of me. He did shoot his glorious cum all over my chest though. I had once almost vomited at a story some slutty girl relayed about how she had ingested her boyfriends sperm, but now, I couldn’t get enough. I wanted his essence, it tasted so good, it made me feel so good. It was all so submissive, so sexual.

He then told me to go to the bathroom and freshen up, which I did. I had enough make up in my purse to at least touch up my eye shadow and make up. My hair was unkempt, but I was able to get it under control. I looked at myself in the mirror, and was surprised at who was looking back at me. A sensual vixen, finally comfortable with her own beauty and sexuality. I stood there, in my fox fur bolero jacket with nothing else on. I almost laughed to myself as I briefly flashed back to earlier in the day, when I didn’t want to go to the wedding with bare shoulders, feeling it would reveal too much. But now,as I looked at myself, I looked so slutty, and I loved it. I was Alan’s slut. His hypnotized slut. My pussy became wet at the thought. I don’t know how long I stared at myself in the mirror, my hand lightly grazing my own breasts, then slowly moving down to my pussy. I thought about the sound of his majestic voice and what it had done to me.

I suddenly felt him behind me. His hand reached up and cupped my breasts. He kissed my neck and whispered “You are mine now Kate”

“Yes!” I whispered back in ecstacy as he entered me again. Soon I was getting the fucking of a lifetime. I was begging him to fuck me harder and fill me with his cum. I didn’t care about getting pregnant. I didn’t care about Neil. I didn’t care about anything except serving Alan and being fucked by him so hard.

I was eventually aware that Neil was watching us. Part of me didn’t want to hurt him, but the majority of me wanted him to see that I was not his anymore. In a fit of ecstacy I called Alan my Master for the first time. I knew that would hurt Neil. Shamefully, I’ll admit that turned me on even more. I knew it would please my Master to claim me in front of Neil.

I know now that my mind and body belong to my hypnotic Master Alan.

Alan:

I was frankly relieved when Linda told me she couldn’t come to the wedding. Any event like this, she’d drink too much and then start blabbing about how she had to be “the bread winner”. Going on and on about how all I do is “help two fat guys a month stop smoking”. Things with her were hard right now. We hadn’t had sex in months, and even that had been drunken sex that we weren’t even sure had happened.

It was nice to have a weekend away from her. I didn’t know a blessed soul at this wedding, but that made it kind of nice. They didn’t know me. They didn’t know my failures, or my insecurities, or my nag shrew of a wife. To top it off, I was sitting next to an absolute knock out, which was especially nice because the rest of the table were all old geesers. She was in her late thirties, but had incredible skin. She had beautiful brown hair with gentle hints of blonde. Her eyes were both brown and green at the same time. I loved her British accent. It made her seem so..proper. She had a mild mannered husband who seemed to be easily distracted.

Without Linda around, I was able to portray myself as the self confident, successful, hypnotherapist I always wished I was. I noticed the beauty, Kate, easily enjoying her wine, and noticed her questions about hypnosis become more and more skeptical. A little drunk myself, I decided to try an explanation induction thing I had read about once in one of those story sites. I quickly found that both she, and the husband were very suggestible, very, very suggestible.

The deeper she went, the more my courage ran strong. In what was the craziest, boldest, sexiest thing I had ever done, I took her (and her husband) up to my room and fucked her like crazy. I took her so deep that she soon started calling me Master as I was fucking her.

I felt like a king. Fuck it, as far as she was concerned, I was a king. When I finally came, things started to become clear, I was now in hypnotic control over a married couple. One of whom I was quickly falling in love with. The other was a very big complication….