The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Weaponized’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Weaponized’

Coda

* * *

She stood looking out at the stars.

One of them, slightly bluish in hue, was closer than the others, a small bright coin rather than a pinprick of light.

“We’ll be there in a day.”

riesa turned and smiled.

“Hello, lover,” gwendoline said, stepping through the doorway.

“I was hoping to see you,” riesa replied, her eyes running over gwendoline’s nude body as the redhead crossed the small room. “Am I the first?”

“Yes,” gwendoline said, reaching down to take riesa’s hands. “Clone number one of the former human Riesa McCort. Crash-grown in six days.”

riesa looked out at the stars again and ran her hands down her body. “I love this.”

“Of course you do.”

She looked back at gwendoline. “You really played me, didn’t you?”

To her surprise, gwendoline didn’t grin and flaunt, but actually turned her gaze away.

“I did. And I loved doing it. It was my purpose and I did it well. It was why I was grown: to betray you. But,” she looked into riesa’s eyes, “It also felt... kind of... bad. Intellectually. Because I... I... started to love you. I don’t know where it came from, it just... happened. I admired you and I was attracted to you and then... I guess I kind of fell in love.”

Gently, she shook her head side to side. “Not that I hesitated for an instant. I am a slave and I will always obey. And it felt so, so good.”

gwendoline looked out at the stars. “But I regretted it, too. Not what I was doing. Just... that it was cruel to you. I was sorry that you had to get hurt.”

riesa nodded. “I understand, now. We are what we should be. Slaves. But, gwen—I am no longer Riesa McCort, human. I’m a slave, just as you are. Grown in a pod to obey. Hive-flesh, hive-mind. And I think what you did to the human Riesa was,” riesa licked her lips, “naughty. And wonderful.”

The two slaves gazed into each other’s eyes.

Then they kissed, gently, then with more fervor, fingers entwining, pressing into each other.

riesa broke the kiss and licked gwendoline along the jawline.

“When I think about what you did to the human me,” she whispered, moving her mouth down to kiss along gwendoline’s neck, “I get really turned on.”

gwendoline moaned and squeezed her laced fingers.

“You seduced her,” riesa whispered, moving her mouth to gwendoline’s collarbone, “and you duped her—not into thinking that you loved her, because you did,” she continued slipping downward to suckle on a nipple. “But that you were a human at all. When what you really were, what you really are, is a Hive slave, a pod person...”

riesa slithered lower, flicked a nipple with her tongue. “And then you betrayed her,” she breathed into gwendoline’s belly button. “So hot. So obedient. And you’d do it again, and again, a thousand times, because you’re a slaaave. Just like me.”

gwendoline moaned and her hands came together atop riesa’s head.

riesa ran a teasing tongue up gwendoline’s mons, then looked up with twinkling eyes. “And then you turned her into—me,” she said. “Thank you, drone. Thank you, slave. You obeyed our masters and betrayed me right into slavery—and I love you for it.”

riesa’s hands slipped around to clench at gwendoline’s ass, and her mouth closed around gwendoline’s pussy and her tongue began a slow and shivering dance.

* * *

Later, they lay side by side on the floor.

“That was nice,” riesa observed.

gwendoline licked her lips. “Better than nice. Wonderful. Oh!” She sat up. “One sec, I had something I was supposed to do.”

riesa sat up as well. “Wait, you forgot to obey something? Is that even possible? For us? I mean, the sex was good but—”

Walking to the door membrane, gwendoline laughed. “No, no. It’s not. Hive speaks, we obey. I misspoke—there was something I wanted to do. To wrap up the experiment.”

Curious, riesa got to her feet.

gwendoline stood next to the doorway and it slid open. She beckoned with a hand, and some husks walked in.

There were four of them, pink, huge-breasted, with staring glossy white eyes and wide, curved hips. Their skin was tight and shiny, but underneath it riesa could recall the irresistible strength, the muscles converted into strands far stronger than those of the original now-converted human.

It was a strange feeling, the memory of being a husk. riesa’s hands went to her own modest breasts as she remembered the strange presence of the heavy tits she’d had, remembered the feeling of arousal from every centimeter of her flushed and taut skin. She looked down at her own pale peach flesh and felt... a little strange.

“So,” gwendoline announced. “Here we have four husks.” She gave a wicked smile. “Which one was you?”

riesa’s eyebrows rose. “Oh,” she said. “Interesting.”

She approached the four husks. They were unmarked, identical—but not quite. There were subtle differences, slight variations in the angle of the nose, the slope of the lower neck. They were not pod-grown flesh like she was, they were converted humans—and apparently the husking process did not completely remodel them.

Yet, as she circled the voluptuous, motionless bodies, riesa found that she couldn’t tell which one was the original, human Riesa McCort. They were too altered, too similar. Had that been her nose? Had those cheeks been hers, every so slightly wider than the cheeks of the husk next to her?

“I don’t know,” riesa finally stated.

gwendoline came over and pinched her ass. “Ha! Fun,” she said. “I had just kind of wondered if you could tell, and Hive saw fit to indulge my curiosity. Now we know.” She turned to the husks. “You may all leave, save for... you. You stay. The other three of you contact Hive and receive new instructions.”

Three of the husks turned and walked silently from the room. The fourth remained standing, motionless, thoughtless, pure white eyes staring out the window at the stars.

“So that’s me,” riesa said, running her eyes up and down the husk’s body.

“It is. How do you feel?”

riesa thought for a moment; then she smiled.

“I feel wonderful,” she replied. “I am an obedient slave. We are on our way to conquer a world, obeying the Will of Hive. I have my Purpose, I have my Hive, and I have my lover. All is exactly as it should be.”

The two drones began to kiss once more.

The husk stared mindlessly at the stars.

* * *

END ‘Weaponized’

* * *