The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Weaponized’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Weaponized’

Part Two

* * *

Light.

Sudden, reddish light, and there was goop in her eyes and her mouth. Riesa spat, tried to breathe, felt the weight of her lungs filled with water.

No, not water.

She bent over and retched, pink slime spattering on a gray-green floor. A wet, ragged gasp, and she barfed out more slime, coughing, bearing down, squeezing the glop out of her lungs.

There were hands on her shoulders but Riesa waved a hand; she was okay, she had done this before. On the ground at her feet lay the reddish, leathery hood that had just been pried off of her head.

They had put her back in her cell. The idiots, they had put her back in the exact same cell and Cerise had simply come back in and freed her. Riesa spat slime, wiped her eyes with her hand, and turned around to give Cerise a wry smile.

And froze.

“It’s you,” Gwendoline breathed, her eyes wide.

Her nipples were pink. She had those freckles on her shoulders, and those faint lines like parentheses around her mouth from smiling so much. Her eyebrows were so light they almost weren’t there.

Gwendoline.

“I—” Riesa said, and then Gwendoline was engulfing her, holding her, mashing their lips together, sucking on her mouth—and the dam broke and Riesa was kissing her back, so hard their lips might bruise, holding her, squeezing, and Gwendoline toppled backward against the wall of the cell but neither of them let go, they just held, and then Gwendoline’s hands were running up and down her back, then down to her ass, and Riesa realized that she was horny, melting, like before, and this was Gwen-

Gwen broke the kiss, wet, slimy, and gasped: “Riesa. I love you. I need to eat your pussy.”

She slithered down Riesa’s body and Riesa turned so that her back was against the wall, her blood roaring in her ears, and then Gwen’s head was between her legs, sucking, licking, and Riesa came almost instantly, back arching, crying softly, and Gwen slowed but did not stop, did not move away, rubbing with her lips now, mouthing, kissing gently, kneading, and Riesa shivered and trembled uncontrollably. Her legs gave out and her back slid slowly down the wall, her legs splaying out to either side of Gwendoline; Gwen let her own body slide back out onto the floor, belly down, keeping her arms around Riesa’s thighs and her head tucked between them.

Suddenly, Gwen’s tongue pushed up inside her and Riesa cried out and bucked; thought fled entirely and she thrashed helplessly against the wall.

* * *

Later they sat on the floor of Riesa’s cell, Riesa’s arm around Gwendoline’s shoulders, the taste of Gwen’s sex on Riesa’s tongue.

“I can’t believe you found me,” Riesa said.

“I can’t believe you were here,” Gwendoline replied. “I woke up in a cell, just like this, weird and... fleshy. And there was this weak part of wall, kind of greenish, and I crawled out through it into a small room; I don’t mind telling you that it took me some work to get the nerve to crawl into that weird, green... slit. Then I crawled down from that other room through part of the floor, and there was another room with a couple of the green patches and then I crawled into here. You’re the first person I found. I...” She blinked and her voice caught. “I can’t believe it’s you, Riesa. I just can’t.”

She looked at Riesa with shining eyes.

Riesa choked back her own emotion. “Gwen... when they overran the base, I thought—I knew—I would never see you again.”

Gwendoline stared into her eyes.

“How... what kind of coincidence is it, that they put us so close together? That the first person I find after I sneak out of my cell, is you?”

“It’s... it’s like a dream,” Riesa replied.

Gwendoline looked up at her—then viciously pinched her thigh.

“Ow! The hell?”

The redhead grinned. “I guess you’re not dreaming.” She looked up at the ropy tentacles that made up the cell’s ceiling. “I bet after they rounded us up they just put us all together somewhere space was available. Cell block D or whatever.”

Riesa rubbed her thigh and didn’t reply.

Then she took advantage of Gwen’s open mouth to kiss her again, slipping in her tongue.

They did that for several minutes.

Eventually, Riesa leaned her head back. “I don’t... what happened, when the power went out? To you?”

“I was out at the spinward watch post. The power went out and I wanted to come back to you, but I couldn’t leave the post—Veruz and Jiang were there, they were close to panicking. And then the slugsuits came, they just overwhelmed us. I got stuck with one of those needles... and woke up here.”

“This is the second—” Riesa froze. “Cerise.”

“Cerise?”

Riesa scooted a bit sideways, then stood up. “I was rescued before. From this cell. A woman named Cerise freed me—then they recaptured us both. I have to—” she looked at Gwendoline and felt a strange surge of guilt. “I have to free her. Her cell is just up from mine.” She pointed at the ceiling.

“I didn’t—it is?” Gwendoline bounced to her feet. “Let’s go.”

Riesa pushed her way out of the cell, and into the small crawlspace next to the clear tube.

The tube.

Riesa’s pussy stirred again, seeing it, but the tube was empty. Putting it from her mind, she watched Gwendoline emerge from the wall; for a moment, watching Gwen squeeze out glistening reminded her of birth.

Gwendoline rose to a crouch. “She’s up one level from here,” Riesa told her. She found the spot in the ceiling that Cerise had indicated before, and pushed up into it.

The next chamber was only a half meter above, easy to climb up to. Riesa pulled herself free of the floor and scanned the walls. There was an obvious greenish discoloration of the gray flesh forming the ceiling, but nothing on the walls. What had Cerise said? Didn’t she say that she was one level up? But there was nothing—had the wall repaired itself?

Gwendoline emerged from the floor, pulled herself up into the small space. “Yeah, I came through here. My cell is one more level up—what’s that?”

Riesa turned to see a pair of slick pink feet slowly appearing in the tube. She swallowed. “Rubber doll. You told me about them. Well... for some reason they come sliding down that tube. We saw a couple of them do it, when I was free before.”

She looked away before the sight of the doll being squeezed down the tube filled her attention ; Cerise might be getting reprogrammed right now. They needed to find her. She began to feel around the walls, pushing, touching.

Nothing. Riesa looked at Gwendoline. Gwen was staring at the tube, mouth slightly open, eyes wide. Riesa didn’t look, she knew what she’d see and what it would do to her-

Her hand slipped into the wall.

Riesa looked down; was the wall greenish here? It didn’t look like it—but there was no denying that her hand could push into it. Riesa reached in, felt airspace.

“Gwendoline, I think this is it.” Gwen didn’t reply, her eyes locked on the pink body slipping down the tube. She licked her lips. Riesa reached over and touched her; Gwendoline twitched, then looked at her.

“She’s being... it’s fucking her,” Gwendoline breathed. Her eyes were wide.

“Yeah. I’m going through the wall here.”

“It looks so... erotic...”

Riesa frowned. “Snap out of it, Gwen. I’m going through this wall, here. You see?”

Gwendoline shook her head, and pried her eyes away. She nodded at Riesa. “Sorry! Sorry. Yes, I see. I’ll... be right behind you.”

Riesa gave the redhead an appraising look, then turned and pushed her way into the wall. Worst case, Gwen remained behind, fascinated, until Riesa returned.

Riesa could sympathize. Watching one of those obscene dolls slip down that clear tube, phallus pulsing between her splayed lower lips...

She put it from her mind.

Beyond the wall was a cell, identical to Riesa’s. There was a woman standing in the center of it, nude, hands at her sides. Riesa rose up next to her.

It was Cerise.

Her head was engulfed by a dusky red hood. Riesa reached for the fringe of it, just under Cerise’s jaw—and then she saw that this hood, unlike her own, had a thick tube plugged into the top of it.

Oh no.

She pulled at the hood; it slid up easily, revealing Cerise’s slimy face. Her eyes were closed, her face expressionless. Riesa kept pulling up—maybe the tube wasn’t plugged in, Cerise had escaped before, right? She was the one who saved Riesa.

But the tube was plugged in. Gingerly, Riesa tugged at it.

Cerise’s eyes slid open.

She turned her head to face Riesa. The tube turned in Riesa’s hand.

“I am a slave,” Cerise told her with wide, staring eyes.

“Oh no,” Riesa whispered.

“I am a slave,” Cerise repeated, tinting the words with her French accent. “I must obey. I will obey.”

“Cerise, don’t,” Riesa told her. “Cerise, it’s me. They haven’t had you that long, you have to resist—”

“I will not resist. I will obey. I am a slave. You...” Cerise’s eyes seemed to focus. “Riesa. You are a human. You must become a slave. You must obey.”

“No,” Riesa said.

Cerise raised her arms and put them on Riesa’s shoulders. “All humans must become slaves,” she insisted. “All humans must obey.”

“No!” Riesa screamed, and jerked as hard as she could on the tube.

It popped out.

Cerise jerked, her mouth and eyes flying open wide; then she collapsed bonelessly to the floor.

Riesa looked at the tube in her hand, turning it to look inside. It was full of little filaments, little gray tubelets, which writhed softly around each other. Some of them clenched and a dollop of slime dropped from the tube end to the floor. Somehow the tube had been pumping it... into Cerise’s head.

“I’m sorry,” Gwendoline said from behind her. “The doll was very... distracting. Is this her?”

* * *

They pulled Cerise out of her cell and propped her up against the wall of the small chamber. Her eyes were closed, but her breathing seemed normal (once the slime had drained from her lungs) and her heartbeat was regular. The bloodless hole on the top of her head had closed neatly back up; now there was only a small pale line, like an old scar, to mark where it had been.

Riesa had no idea what shape Cerise’s brain was in.

And she had realized that she didn’t actually know how long they had been captives. Under that hood, any amount of time might have passed.

But her pubis was still cropped fairly close, so unless they had been shaving her—and Gwendoline, and Cerise—it hadn’t been more than a few days. Longer than a few months and her depilatory treatment would run out entirely, but she’d have a bush well before that.

“Riesa,” Gwendoline said, “Don’t take this to mean anything, but how long do you want to wait for her to wake up? We should try to find food and water.”

Riesa nodded. “No, it’s okay. You’re right. We should go. We can—we know where she is.”

While they had watched Cerise sleep, Riesa had told Gwendoline all about her earlier escape, the one that took her downward and through the egg chamber. Well, almost everything—she left out the orgasms that the body of the rubberdoll sliding against her, pushing her down had given her. She told Gwendoline that she’d managed to wriggle down to the pod room on her own.

The nearness of the stars excited Gwen as much as it did Riesa. But it made sense now to explore upward, see what was towards the top of the tube, find out if there was anything useful there. That might give Cerise a chance to come to her senses. Later they could go downward, and pretend to be drones.

Gwendoline insisted on going first. Riesa watched her familiar but achingly sexy ass wriggle its way up and out of the crawlspace. She waited until the feet disappeared into the ceiling, then gave Cerise’s peaceful, sleeping face a last look.

“I’ll be back for you,” she promised.

Then Riesa pushed her way up through the ceiling.

Gwendoline was waiting for her in another small chamber. “My cell is through there,” she said, indicating a greenish patch on the wall. “But up there,” she said, pointing at the ceiling and giving a shrug, “I don’t know.”

“Okay,” Riesa said. “Let’s go.”

“I’ll do it,” Gwendoline said. She got into a crouch, and slowly slipped a hand up into the ceiling. She paused to wiggle her fingers. “Airspace.” She looked at Riesa, then leaned over and kissed her. “For luck.”

Gwen pushed her hands up into the ceiling, then took a deep breath and slowly stood up, forcing her head and shoulders through the gray-green flesh. She paused, then pushed up onto her tiptoes; then she pushed off with her right foot.

Riesa waited until Gwendoline’s left foot disappeared into the ceiling; she waited a moment more, then followed.

She pushed her arms up into the room above, hands finding purchase on the floor, shoulders straining and lifting the rest of her up. Her head came free, and her torso; she bent over, mashing her breasts into the soft surface of the floor, pulling her ass out, then her legs, and she rolled over into a sitting position.

Riesa looked up: a rubberdoll’s ass was half a meter from her face. She was just standing there, facing away.

Stupid! She had climbed up without even looking around first!

Angry with herself, Riesa looked around the room. Thankfully, the doll was motionless, her flat palms just touching her shiny round thighs. Riesa couldn’t see Gwendoline. The room was tall enough to stand in, and she seemed to be in an alcove of some sort, the rubberdoll standing with her back to it. Carefully, Riesa stood up.

The doll moved.

She began to walk away, across the narrow room. She passed a membrane on the left wall, then stopped to pivot right. She moved forward and out of sight—the room seemed to be ‘L’ shaped.

Carefully, Riesa walked after her, over to the corner. She peered around and saw that the doll had stopped right behind another doll; the two were identical in all ways.

In front of the two of them was an orifice of some sort, different from the membranes that acted as doors elsewhere. It looked more like a giant mouth, turned sideways. Or... or a different pair of lips entirely.

It opened.

There was a small space inside and the doll in front stepped into it, then rotated in place until she was facing the other doll, and Riesa. Her eyes were mindless white orbs, her breasts obscenely large. Her hands rested motionlessly at her thighs.

There was movement around the doll, and Riesa realized that she was being enfolded by something. A soft talon—or hard tentacle—was lowering itself atop the doll’s bald head. Other appendages were clamping down around the top of her fat hips, and up around her shoulders from underneath her armpits.

Two sets of three, as though the doll were being gripped from behind by giant talons.

Of course, the lower talon should have a third point...

As Riesa had that thought, she saw that the doll’s legs were being spread. Smaller tendrils wrapped around her knees and ankles were pulling her legs apart, opening her thighs.

There it was. The tip was surprisingly flat, tilted a bit so that the top came to a point; beneath the tip it was a thick, dark hose. The entire phallus glistened with slime.

It rose slowly to the doll’s vagina. There was a moment’s pause when it touched her entrance; then it resumed its slow upward thrust. The doll shivered but her face remained mindless and impassive.

Riesa’s hand was between her legs.

She ran a finger along her own labia and bit back a moan.

The phallus continued its rise into the doll’s pussy.

Then the lips of the giant orifice began to close around the impaled rubberdoll. To Riesa’s surprise, the doll opened her lips, as though to speak, but then Riesa realized it was a moan of pleasure.

She was almost out of sight now, the giant lips closing around her. As they came closed, the doll began to sink downward. And then she was gone, the orifice sealed shut.

This was the top of the tube.

What could possibly be the purpose?

“Riesa,” Gwendoline whispered.

Riesa snapped her head around. Gwendoline was next to her, behind her, slightly crouched down. Riesa slid her hand away from her pussy; had Gwen seen?

“There are guards on the other side of that door,” Gwendoline said in a whisper. “I snuck out into the next room when that doll came in. They didn’t see me, but... there’s no way out of the next room except right past them.”

“The tube,” Riesa said, pointing at the giant orifice on the wall. “This is the top of it. The dolls are going into it here, coming out down below. Why?”

Gwendoline shrugged. “No idea. But...”

“But what?”

The redhead shook her head. “I don’t... no, it’s stupid. But...”

“Tell me.”

“We could take the tube. You said it comes out in that pool room, next to the outside window. That slime has to be oxygenated, like the stuff that the hoods had been feeding us. We could... ride it down. It would get us past the guards. We’d come out where we want to be.”

The thought was simultaneously crazy and hideously appealing. It would mean... it would mean that Riesa could feel that shaft, buried deep inside her own sex.

But who knew what the process in the tube was for. Maybe you had to be a rubberdoll to survive it.

The mouth in the wall opened again, empty, and the remaining doll walked into it. She rotated slowly, mindlessly, in place. Riesa swallowed as she looked at the doll’s blank face, the white eyes, the swollen lips. She looked exactly like the doll that had gone before her.

Riesa shook her head, turned back to Gwen. “I don’t know Gwen, it seems crazy.”

“You’re right. It’s... no.” The redhead frowned. “But... but what do we do, then? I guess we could go back down to the junction you mentioned and wait until there were no guards. Or maybe try to sneak off down one of the other passageways. There might be some other way to that exterior window area... right?”

“Could be. But... but the guards were watching that whole area. I hadn’t realized what they were but they saw us the moment we left the pod room.”

“Okay, how about if we look for more areas where we can crawl through the floor, or the walls?”

Riesa nodded.

But ten minutes of searching the room the were in turned up no such weaknesses, other than the greenish patch on the floor they had entered through.

Gwen pointed at the now-closed mouth. “It must be the tube. The weakness in the wall-flesh has something to do with being next to that tube. The tube starts here, so the flaws follow it down. Spread out from it.”

The membrane snapped open and the two of them froze. A doll walked in, pendulous, shiny, mindless. She walked across to face the mouth in the wall. With a wet sound, it opened.

Riesa wanted to join her—and that worried her. This place already had her thinking with her pussy far too much. It was hungry for that giant phallus, hungry for the shuddering orgasms the dolls had, over and over, during their slow slide down the tube. The frantic sex with Gwendoline had taken the edge off but now it was back; molten need, tickling covetously between her legs, weakening the back of her knees.

It was a really bad idea.

“Riesa,” Gwendoline whispered. “Should we go back down? Let’s go check on Cerise.”

Cerise. She couldn’t be left alone. But if she woke up and began reciting her need to be a slave... Riesa didn’t want to face that, either.

Going into that tube was a really bad idea.

She wanted so badly to do it.

“Yeah,” Riesa said. “Let’s go.”

* * *

Cerise was where they had left her.

But her eyes were open.

Gwendoline had pushed down through the floor first. She crouched next to Cerise, who sat like a rag doll, back against the wall, arms fallen open, legs spread. Her head was cocked at an angle; her eyes were blank, her mouth curled slightly in a vague smile.

Riesa pulled her legs down out of the ceiling, rose to a crouch, and looked up; Gwendoline looked at her with a questioning expression.

“Cerise?” Riesa said, half-dreading the answer. She crept a half-meter closer. “Cerise? Are you awake?”

Cerise’s smile slowly faded. “Oh... bey...” she breathed. Then she blinked, and looked up at Riesa.

“Riesa?” she asked.

Riesa embraced her, holding her tightly.

“Cerise?” she said. “Are you okay? Are you... you?”

“Je... I... Oui. I am. I think.” Her voice was tremulous.

Riesa held her. “It’s okay, Cerise. I’m here. We’re here.”

“Oh, Riesa, I... they were doing something to me, to my brain,” Cerise sobbed. “I could feel it, feel the new thoughts...” She pulled back far enough to look into Riesa’s eyes. “I wanted it, Riesa. It felt so good, to obey. To repeat the thoughts they were pouring into my head. I... oh...” She pressed herself against Riesa again.

Riesa just held her. She stroked Cerise’s back gently as the other woman slowly stopped shaking.

Cerise pulled away again, more gently. “Riesa,” she said. “Thank you.”

She kissed Riesa on the mouth. Riesa’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Hrm. Should I be jealous?” Gwendoline asked.

“Oh!” Cerise exclaimed, whipping her head around.

“No need,” Riesa said, looking at Gwen with a wry smile. “She’s not a lesbian. She’s just French.”

“I... I...” Cerise disentangled herself from Riesa, slid a few dozen centimeters away.

“It’s okay, Cerise,” Gwendoline said. “We’re not married.” She gave Cerise’s body an appreciative look. “Do you like redheads?”

Gwendoline let her legs spread a bit.

“No,” Cerise said, “I’m not...”

“Gwen, be nice,” Riesa commanded. “Cerise, it’s okay. This is my friend Gwendoline. She has an... odd sense of humor.”

Gwendoline suddenly looked away, cheeks red. “I’m sorry. I just...” she waved her hands. “This place. It makes me feel...”

“I understand,” Cerise replied. “I understand very much.”

“Cerise,” Riesa said, “we’re going to try going back down. After we pulled you out of your cell, Gwendoline and I went up through the ceiling there; there is a room up above where the tube begins. Where the rubber dolls enter it. But past that, the room is guarded. We can’t get out up there. We thought about going... through the tube. To get out near the outside window.”

“In that?” Cerise asked, pointing at the tube. “But no. That is a crazy idea. What would it do to you?”

Wonderful things, Riesa thought. Wonderful, awful things.

“Right. So we’re going back down, to the pod room. Maybe one of the other tunnels out from there will get us further toward the edge of the ship.”

Thankfully, Cerise didn’t ask ‘then what?’. She just nodded. She looked at Gwen.

“Gwendoline. I am Cerise, from Genarche. Cerise Marche. It is nice to meet you.”

“And you, Cerise. I’m Gwendoline Torrea.”

“You were also on Washington Station?”

“No, no I...” Gwendoline paused when she saw Cerise’s eyes shift away, and widen. She turned.

Slick pink feet were sliding down the tube.

Riesa was watching them. She couldn’t turn away. Any moment now, she would get to see the pulsing shaft buried between those legs...

“We should go,” Riesa’s mouth said.

“Yes,” agreed the other two, without turning away.

* * *

The crawl down to the pod room was straightforward. For the long stretch where Riesa had previously gotten stuck, they simply crawled down all together, Riesa in front, Gwendoline holding her legs, Cerise in back. When Riesa found herself unable to move, Gwendoline pushed her; once she emerged into the pod room, she pulled the others out behind her.

Once they were out, they walked quickly and quietly between the clear pods and their sleeping contents. Gwen’s eyes were wide as she took in the rows and rows of nude women, curled in their liquid-filled sacs.

On the far side of the room, they paused at the membrane.

“If I recall correctly,” Riesa said, “the tunnel on the right leads down, which should be towards the outside edge. First we scan for guards. If we don’t see any, I’ll walk out first, switch into pretend-drone mode. Gwendoline will follow me at about five meters, and then Cerise, you follow her. Gwen, you got out of the hive before—we should be able to pull it off here.”

“I don’t see any reason why not,” the redhead replied. “It... was easy, actually. But I wasn’t escaping from... this.”

“You escaped from the hive before?” Cerise asked.

Gwendoline nodded. “Yeah. It’s how I met Riesa. But that was simpler, they had captured my ship and I woke up in some sort of holding room, bigger than those cells, and there was... fighting. People from Washington Station I guess. I never saw them, I just got out and followed the battle damage out of the hive.”

“There will not be so much damage here, I think,” Cerise observed.

Riesa looked at her. “Cerise, are you okay with this? It’s the only real plan we have, at the moment.”

“I will give it my best try,” Cerise said.

“Okay then, let’s see what’s out there.” Riesa turned, and reached out to gently touch the membrane. It snapped wetly open.

One of the guards was standing right outside. She looked down at them.

“Intruders,” the guard said in a monotone. “Stand and submit.” She raised an arm ending in a long needle.

“Run!” Riesa screamed.

They bolted back into the pod room. The guard walked in after, not hurrying. As the three women darted across the room, Riesa turned to look.

The guard had stopped just inside the membrane, which had closed behind her. She reached out to touch it, and it quivered, then, as though a fast moving shadow passed overhead, it darkened.

They wouldn’t be leaving through that door.

Where could they go? There was only up into the ceiling—but that was too slow, it would catch them. The tube and its milky slime was sealed tight; the pods were clear as glass, and although there were a lot of them they could not hide forever.

The guard turned to face them and began to stride forward.

“Intruders,” she called. “Submit. Obey.”

Riesa turned to the others.

“Get out,” she hissed.

“What?” Cerise asked.

“Get out. Up through the ceiling. I will distract the guard.”

“What? No, that’s—”

Riesa put a finger on Cerise’s mouth. “Listen. Twice now they have not connected my hood. After I am caught, you can come and get me. But only if you are still free.”

“She’s right,” Gwendoline breathed. “You can’t risk recapture, Cerise.” Gwendoline turned to Riesa and kissed her fiercely. “We’ll save you my love.”

Riesa’s eyes watered—but the guard was approaching. “Duck,” she told the other two, and ran away from them.

She ran across the room, away from her friends. Riesa looked over her shoulder and smiled grimly when saw the guard pursuing her—Cerise and Gwendoline must have done the smart thing and pressed themselves into the floor.

The guard was fast, but not putting out a lot of effort; Riesa raced away from her, bumping into pods, trying to keep the guard’s attention on her and not on the two women now clambering up the wall at the back of the room. She saw Gwendoline slip and her heart skipped a beat, but Cerise caught her, pushed her upward.

Gwen was pushing herself up into the ceiling. The guard was close—Riesa changed direction and raced along the edge of the room.

She reached the other apex of the triangle, gasping. Gwendoline was gone, and Cerise was stuffing her head up into the flesh of the ceiling. Riesa looked at the approaching guard. She could run away again, but only down the side of the triangle, towards the escaping women. There was no way the guard would not see Cerise.

So Riesa tried to dodge. She ran at the guard, who hesitated, ready to grab at her; then she darted aside, throwing herself to the floor, rolling, and springing back up to her feet. The guard had turned, was reaching out, but Riesa had gotten past her and could run back down the side of the room once more-

Something stung her. She looked down at her belly and saw a long, clear needle. She looked up at the guard, from whose outstretched hand the dart had launched itself. Was the guard... smiling?

Riesa’s vision swam. “Not... fair....” she said, as her knees gave way and she sank into darkness.

* * *

The climb back up through the long, tight section was more difficult than going down through it. Gwendoline had gotten stuck several times, and only with difficulty was Cerise able to push her. In turn, Gwendoline made sure that she always paused until Cerise could touch her ankles or calves, to be sure she did not leave the other woman pinned without help.

Of course, Riesa was pinned now—but not without help.

Finally, Gwendoline climbed up into the small lower crawlspace. She gasped for air as she slithered across the floor, pausing to wait for Cerise’s touch on her ankle, then pulling herself out of the fleshy floor and rolling over.

Cerise’s hands came slithering up out of the floor, followed by her damp red hair. Her head popped free and she sucked in a breath, then paused for a moment.

Gwendoline watched her pull her lithe, white body out of the gray-green surface; then she closed her eyes and lay her head back on the floor.

For a moment, they waited in silence.

“Will the guards come here, do you think?” Cerise asked, eyes closed.

“I don’t know.”

Cerise sat up. She looked at the greenish weakness in the wall, remembered the woman beyond it, the thick vine plugged into the top of her head.

As one had been plugged into hers.

How good it had felt.

“How long, until they put Riesa back in her cell?”

Gwendoline looked at Cerise and shook her head. “I don’t know. Hopefully a few hours. Otherwise we’ll need to get food and definitely water.”

Cerise nodded. She was thirsty, but only a little. Movement caught her eye.

One of the pink women was sliding down the tube.

Gwendoline saw it catch Cerise’s attention, looked over. Her eyes widened as she saw the descending rubberdoll. “Oh,” she said. “No, I... Cerise, if I watch her I may wind up trying to have sex with you, heterosexual or not. I’m going to... going to go over here.”

Cerise nodded vaguely, entranced by the slick pink calves coming into view. “Okay,” she mumbled.

Gwendoline scooted across the chamber. She watched Cerise for a moment, noted the slackness in her face, how her legs were involuntarily spreading.

Gwendoline smiled.

She pushed her arms and head through the wall, into the neighboring cell.

Ah, it was right where it should be.

Cerise watched the rubber doll descend. She felt Gwendoline moving behind her-would it be so bad, to have sex with a woman? Right now it seemed like it might be marvelous. The doll’s vulva was spread so wide, trembling around the pulsing shaft...

Something soft touched her hair.

“Gwendoline, I—”

“Shhh. Relax, Cerise. You already have your cranial port, so the minder should be able to take control of your brain quite effortlessly.”

Cerise was barely able to stiffen in alarm before the greyish blob had thrust its control pseudopods through the hole in her skull and down into her brain. She had only just opened her mouth before that same mouth went slack, and then slowly tightened back into an impassive line.

Gwendoline grinned as she watched the minder’s single eye looking around the room. Cerise’s body was stiffening into an alert posture; above her mouth, her entire head was engulfed in the minder’s gray slime.

The doll was almost fully in view, its enormous breasts and their slick gray nipples bulging out the clear wall of the tube; but what was happening to Cerise was even hotter.

Gwendoline slipped a hand to her crotch, and two fingers up into her wet cunt.

She had betrayed another human to the Hive.

It was the best feeling ever.

Gwendoline wriggled her fingers around inside herself and groaned. It would be a while before the minder had sufficient control of Cerise to make her dance—or lick—but that didn’t mean her hot, slick body was totally useless.

The redhead slithered around and began to stroke Cerise’s body, cupping her breasts, reaching between her spread legs to run her fingers up and down Cerise’s warm sexlips. She took out her fingers from her own wetness and slid them into Cerise’s mouth, pushed her sex down onto Cerise’s firm thigh and began to grind her hips.

So good.

Gwendoline looked at the alien eye of the minder and winked; she leaned forward and slipped her tongue into Cerise’s mouth as she worked her labia up and down Cerise’s thigh. She slipped her fingers up into Cerise’s wetness, wriggled them around, and Cerise moaned on her tongue.

“N..nooo...” Cerise whispered.

Gwendoline came.

* * *

The electric clippers seemed very out of place, in the organic flesh of the Hive cell.

Gwendoline watched as Cerise knelt down and began to shave between Riesa’s legs.

“Report,” Gwendoline said.

“The human is obedient,” Cerise’s voice said in a dull monotone. The single eye atop her head turned to look at Gwendoline. “Already the human responds positively to its taming. The minder no longer finds resistance.”

“Excellent. How long before she is programmed?”

“The human’s thoughtshape is already perfectly soft. It seeks to mirror the minder thoughtshape, and is easily guided into doing so. The human will be completely altered to slavethought within four additional human-homeworld-rotations.”

“Four days,” Gwendoline said, stroking the gray flesh atop Cerise’s head. “And she will be completely obedient?”

“Completely,” replied Cerise’s monotone voice. “Already the human’s mind seeks only to please the minder. Its thoughtshape is easily mirrored into Hive obedience. Once it is entirely devoted in its slavery, its thoughtshape will be hardened, and will never alter thereafter.”

Cerise’s body stood up, and clicked off the electric razor. Gwendoline ran a hand across her own cropped pubis. Four days, and it should be just long enough to convince the awakened Riesa that only a day had passed.

Instead of two weeks.

Gwendoline shivered with joy. The Hive’s plan was proceeding perfectly. She moved her hand to Cerise’s shoulder, and turned her own hips slightly out.

“Service me, slave.”

“Slave obeys,” Cerise’s mindless voice replied, and she sank once again to her knees.

* * *

“Do you understand what you are to do?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Cerise replied. “You wish for Riesa to enter the husking tube. It is to me to convince her that doing so is the best option.”

“Do you have any hesitations about doing so?” Gwendoline asked.

“No, Mistress,” Cerise replied again. “I am a human slave. You are a Hive clone. I will obey you in all things.”

“Will you have any problems lying to Riesa?”

“No, Mistress. I am a human slave. My only desire is to serve the hive, and to obey you.”

“Excellent,” Gwendoline said, and ran a hand through Cerise’s hair.

They were in Riesa’s cell again. Gwendoline couldn’t resist taking the opportunity to stroke the unconscious Riesa’s body; she had been programmed to lust after it, and there was no harm in indulging that part of her programming. Cerise stood passively by, awaiting the time when she would obediently play her role.

Gwendoline’s hand found its way between Riesa’s legs. The fur there was just the right length.

Gwendoline smiled. Manipulating humans was even better than fucking them.

“Okay slave, pull it off.”

Cerise raised her hands and took hold of the programming hood, and pulled it upward.

* * *

Riesa bent over and disgorged slime onto the floor.

Why did the damned slugs have to fill her lungs with that oxygenated glop? Surely it could have just let her breathe on her own-

Breathe. On her own.

Riesa’s head snapped up.

“Roghagich,” she burbled, and vomited up more slime, which sloshed down between Cerise’s breasts as the dark haired woman embraced her.

Riesa hugged her back, tightly, and suddenly was overcome with the need to kiss her. She looked into Cerise’s dark eyes, her mouth opened...

She turned her head and hugged Cerise tighter, gratefully sucking in air.

“Welcome back,” Gwendoline said.

“Gwen!” Riesa disentangled herself from Cerise’s warm arms and threw herself into Gwendoline, who laughed and then found her mouth pulled into Riesa’s. Riesa sucked on Gwendoline’s eager tongue, curling her body against Gwendoline’s, then their mouths came apart with a pop and Riesa gasped.

“Welcome back,” Gwendoline repeated. “Happy to see you too.”

“They didn’t get you,” Riesa said happily.

“No,” Gwen replied. “No, we got away.”

“That’s great. How long have I...?”

“Maybe six hours?” Gwendoline replied. “We checked the cell on a regular basis, and then just this time you were in it. I guess they lower you down from up there,” she said, pointing at the tentacle-bedecked ceiling.

“Oh, I...” Riesa couldn’t stop smiling. They had put one over on the slugbugs. And Gwendoline and Cerise had stayed free.

They grinned back at her.

“Sorry about the slime,” Riesa said, gesturing at the pinkish goop all down Cerise’s nude front.

Cerise looked confused. “This is no problem. It is like this climbing through any- oh, you are making a joke with me.” She grinned again. “Welcome back.”

Riesa chuckled. “So now what?” she asked.

“You tell us,” Gwendoline said. “We could try down again. Or... or there’s the tube.”

Riesa felt a thrill run through her. The tube.

“They have a guard in the pod room now,” Cerise said, her French accent tinging the first word with a ‘Z’ sound. “We cannot get out that way.”

“Perhaps we can get past the guard outside the tube entrance?”

“No,” Gwendoline said. “And it’s guards, plural. We could try but I can almost guarantee they’d nab at least two of us.”

“We should try the tube,” Cerise said. “I will go. It brings us out near the stars; I want to see the stars.”

Riesa felt a weird touch of jealousy. But that wasn’t why she said: “No. I’ll do it. I agree, the tube is... the best option. I guess it’s the only option. But Cerise, you’ve already been... we know that the two of you can rescue me. We don’t know that for you.”

“I could go,” Gwendoline volunteered. “I escaped once already.”

“No, I... I’ll do it,” Riesa said. “It’s the safest possibility.”

Neither of the others had a rebuttal to that; they looked at each other, and nodded.

* * *

Riesa led the way through the walls. They crawled out of her cell into the first crawlspace, then up into the second. Cerise followed, with Gwendoline bringing up the rear.

No one could see Gwendoline stroking Cerise’s pussy each time the dark-haired woman pushed her body up into the flesh of the ceiling.

They regrouped in the top room. The membrane was closed, but there were two rubberdolls in the room, standing in line before the tube’s vertical mouth.

Riesa swallowed.

She was afraid.

And she really wanted this.

“I guess I should get in line,” she quipped, stepping up behind the smooth pink buttocks of the rear rubberdoll.

“It seems so,” Cerise replied. Riesa looked at her; she seemed calmer than before. Almost relaxed. It must have been relief at not being asked to descend through the tube.

The mouth opened.

Fear darted through Riesa, weakened her knees.

The lead rubberdoll stepped robotically forward, passing between the slick gray lips of the orifice in the wall. She began her slow rotation.

Riesa turned to her friends. “I don’t- I don’t know,” she said. “I’m scared.”

Cerise and Gwendoline looked at each other.

“Maybe we should try the door there,” Riesa suggested. “Maybe we could overpower-well, no, but maybe we could... fool the guards. Or something.”

“I’ll go in the tube,” Cerise said. “Step away, Riesa.”

Riesa looked at the dark-haired woman. There was a hole in the top of her head, a hole that the slugbugs had put there.

And she was offering to take Riesa’s place.

“Come away, Riesa,” Cerise repeated. “I will go. I’m not afraid; rubberdolls go in, rubberdolls come out. I’ll get... fucked, by that big thing, and I’ll get soaked in slime, and then I will see the stars.” She smiled. “You’re a homosexual anyway, you don’t want a big penis in you.”

She was right. Well, wrong about the penis, but right about the tube being harmless. Rubberdolls had to breathe, too. Rubberdolls went in, rubberdolls came out.

It was... it was a car wash. A car wash with a big dick.

And Cerise was willing to take her place.

what would happen if they caught her at the end? Back into the cell, her brain open, the tube pulsing slavery into it. Would her mind survive?

Cerise and Gwendoline were both looking carefully at Riesa. They could see her intensity of thought.

“Come away,” Cerise said. “Let me in line.”

“No,” Riesa shook her head. “No, I’m okay. I’ll do it. If they catch me at the end you two can rescue me, no problem. I don’t want either of you risking it.”

“We’ll be there for you,” Gwendoline said. “Not that you’ll need us. I bet you find a docked space-pod and escape in it no problem.”

“It will be fine,” Cerise said, holding out her hand.

Riesa reached out for Cerise’s hand, laced their fingers together. Cerise looked at her and smiled.

“You’ll be fine,” Cerise said.

The mouth closed around the first rubberdoll.

“Hang on,” Riesa said.

“What?” Gwen replied.

“What about you two? I’m not going to leave by myself.”

Gwen shook her head. “I love your optimism, my love. This is a scouting mission. If by some miracle you aren’t caught, and find an actual spaceworthy ship, that we humans can fly... well, then you can get yourself caught and we’ll release you again and we can all go down through the tube.”

“Non,” Cerise said. “If you find such a ship, wait there. You should be through this tube in less than one hour. When you were taken last time, you were placed once again in your cell in six hours. We will wait for this amount of time; if you do not come back, we will come after you.”

Riesa looked at Gwen. “She makes good sense,” Gwen said, nodding slowly. “Plus we’ll need something more than slime to drink by then. We’ll wait—then we’ll come.”

Riesa nodded. “All right then.”

The mouth in the wall opened again, and the remaining rubberdoll walked forward into it. She turned slowly to face Riesa, and Riesa suddenly wondered what it would be like to be her. To have huge fat breasts like her, giant round hips. Pink, pearly skin. Mindless white eyes.

A smooth, obedient brain.

“Hey,” Gwendoline said, touching her shoulder. “I’d like... can I get a good luck kiss?”

Riesa turned her head—didn’t want to lose her place in line—and kissed Gwendoline. Gwendoline laced fingers into Riesa’s hair, pushed her body into Riesa’s.

“Good luck, Riesa,” Cerise said. “We will watch you in the tube, down to the pod room. When you get out, find a ship. We will follow. If you are caught, we will check your cell. Either way we will be together again.”

“Mmmf,” Riesa replied around Gwendoline’s tongue.

“I will give you some privacy,” Cerise added. She stroked fingertips down Riesa’s arm, then withdrew.

The rubberdoll grunted softly as it was impaled.

* * *

Riesa stood in front of the closed lips and swallowed hard.

There was a doll behind her now. The door had opened while Gwendoline was sucking on Riesa’s tongue, startling them, and a blank-eyed rubberdoll walked in and took a position behind Riesa. Mindlessly accepting that Riesa belonged there, belonged in line.

Was ready to be swallowed down the tube.

Gwendoline kissed her again, on the lips, with love in her eyes, and withdrew.

So now Riesa stood, shivering just a little, in front of the woman-sized lips.

They began to open.

The space within them was dim, and gray, and wet. The lips reached their apex and stopped.

Riesa stepped in, her entire body tingling in fear and anticipation. She rotated slowly in place.

The talons were silent. She stood there, her back to the wall, and then they were on her, sliding across her skin, firm but not hard. They gripped her up under her armpits and slid up around her shoulders; she felt one slowly come down atop her scalp until she could no longer move her head. It was not uncomfortable.

She couldn’t move.

Now she was destined to go down the tube.

The other talons wrapped down around her hips—her flesh-colored, normal human hips. That didn’t seem to be a problem for this biological equipment. She looked up at the rubberdoll, the huge fat breasts, the giant round hips, the blank white eyes staring back at her. The delicate fuchsia-pink sexlips nestled between those wide hips.

Little finger-sized tentacles slid out around Riesa’s ankles, her knees.

They began to spread her legs.

The talons at her hips kept her hips locked, so as her legs opened her crotch turned slightly out, forward. Exposing her. Spreading her.

Riesa looked at the doll again and spotted a face peering around the wall.

Gwendoline was watching her.

Riesa blinked. She had been so focused on what was happening that she hadn’t even looked back outside, but Gwendoline was of course watching. The redhead’s eyes were currently locked on Riesa’s crotch, on her wantonly presented sex.

She wondered how it looked. She was so aroused now, so horny, she might have been dripping.

There was a soft touch at the entrance to her cunt.

Riesa moaned involuntarily. The point of the hose slid inside, followed by the swiftly-increasing girth. It pushed into her slowly but mercilessly. She groaned—it was so big; the coating of slime (and her own juice) kept it from sticking but it was so... damned... big.

The talon atop her head kept Riesa from rolling her head around as the phallus stuffed itself up into her.

So. Big. It hurt, almost, not quite, its surface was soft but she could feel how it was stretching her—and it kept coming, sliding up, curling into her body.

So. Damned. Big.

Riesa couldn’t stop her noises now; she moaned, whined. Her hips twitched entirely of their own volition.

The lips began to close around her.

She realized that she was panting, the muscles in her stomach randomly jerking, a huge intruder deep inside her belly. The lips closed, closed, she could see Gwendoline’s huge eyes, still staring at Riesa’s distended sex-

-and then the room shrank to a line and everything was dark.

* * *

“You did well, slave,” Gwendoline told Cerise.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Cerise stood quietly, hands at her sides.

“I was impressed by your improvisation. Are you sure you don’t still feel anything for the human?”

“I am a human slave,” Cerise droned. “My purpose is to serve the hive. My purpose is to obey you. I have no feelings other than my need to obey.”

Gwendoline ran her fingers across Cerise’s slick pussy. “Indeed you don’t,” she said. “The minder saw to that. But now it’s time for you to spread open your brain again, Cerise. The Hive has a new purpose for you.”

“I am eager to obey. I am a human slave. My only desire is to serve the Hive.”

The redhead kissed Cerise on the mouth, slipping in her tongue. She pulled away with glittering eyes, and giggled.

Gwendoline touched the membrane leading away from the tube room, and led Cerise away.

* * *

End Part Two