The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Weak George and Kaori the Bitch

Author’s note: The usual disclaimers apply: act your age, obey the law, don’t steal, play nice, blah, blah, blah. This another story of the redhead that some seemed to like so much in the stories Little Tommy and Little Janie. Let me know what you think of the story.

George pulled his Z4 sDrive35is BMW convertible into the parking lot of the fitness gym. He was the owner of several successful car dealerships. He was also a tall, muscular man. He had straight, blonde hair in a short spiky, popular style. His eyes were Prussian blue.

George had his own workout equipment at his home, of course, but he was also a little vain. Once a week, in the afternoon, George would go to a local fitness gym to work out and be seen. He enjoyed knowing people admired his physique. And seeing women there working out gave his mind plenty of fantasy material.

However, as he was walked up to the gym this time, it was in the middle of the night. He was not sure why. He could recall being awakened by a phone call, but not the content of the phone call. But immediately afterward, he decided to go to the gym. It was open 24 hours a day, but it was unlikely anyone would be there.

Except there was someone there. A gorgeous redhead that George had seen at the gym a time or two. She was tall, with pale green eyes and lovely, dark red hair that massed in waves down her back. She was wearing a tight green shirt and black shorts that showed off her shapely body. George felt his cock stir as he saw her.

“Hello,” said the redhead with a smile that made George nervous.

“Hi,” he said and smiled back at her.

“I bet you think you’re pretty strong.”

“Well, yeah,” he said as he flexed his biceps for her.

“Show me,” she said with a mischievous grin. “Show me how much you can squat.”

“Sure.” George didn’t know what sort of game the woman was playing, but he was always ready to show off. He walked over to the rack for free weight squats. He adjusted the bar to the right height for him and then began piling weights onto either end of the bar. When the weights added up to 350 pounds, he stopped and turn to the redhead. “Do you want to see me do reps, or a max weight?”

“Ooh,” she said almost mockingly. “Max weight, please.”

George nodded and added another 100 pounds to the bar. He positioned himself under the bar and lifted the 450 pounds from the rack. He grunted a little as he slowly sunk down to a squat. He grunted again as he pushed up, straining to lift the weight. He stood up gradually and dropped the bar back into the rack. He grinned at the redhead.

“Impressive,” she said. “But I bet I’m stronger.”

“No way,” said George as he looked her slender form over. She was fit, yes, but obviously nowhere near him in strength.

“Oh yes,” the redhead said with a grin. “I’ll show you.”

“There is no way you can lift more than I just did.”

“Oh I don’t need to. Now come here.”

Skeptical, George walked over to stand before the redhead. He looked her in the eyes and was about to say something sarcastic to her. But as the redheads green eyes stared back at him, he forgot was he was going to say. His cock stirred again, starting to gradually get stiff.

“I can prove I am stronger than you. I’m going to push you down and make you kneel with one finger.”

“You cannot,” he said with a smirk. “No way.”

“Oh, but I can. And when I do it, will you admit that I am stronger than you?”

“If you can, then yes, I will.” He was confident that she was talking nonsense.

The redhead grinned triumphantly. She reached up and placed the tip of her index finger on top of his head. Very lightly, she began to push. George provided no resistance as he sunk down to his knees. Certainly he tried to resist, but his legs would not push back. His knees buckled and he slowly went down to a kneeling position before the redhead.

“Now say it,” said the redhead.

“How did-”

“Ah, ah, ah.” She tapped the top of his head. “Say what you promised you would say.”

“You are stronger than me.”

“Of course I am.”

“How did you do that?”

“That’s my little secret.”

He saw her eyes look from his face down his body to his crotch. She was going to see the bulge of a semi-hard cock in his shorts. He blushed.

“Are you getting aroused?” she asked.

“What? No.” He started to try to stand up. But as soon as he felt her finger lightly touch the top of his head, he could not stand up at all.

“Tsk, tsk. Don’t lie to me,” said the redhead sternly. “Who is stronger than you?”

George watched the redhead’s foot move forward and begin to rub the bulge in his shorts. It sent a shiver through him.

“You are.”

“Yes, I am. Now are you getting aroused?”

“Yes.” He could hardly deny it. Her foot was still stroking, and his cock was getting harder.

“And you cannot stop it, can you?”

George closed his eyes and tried to think something besides the redhead’s hot body and her foot on his cock. He tried to imagine being somewhere cold. But his thoughts were dominated by images of the redhead. And the foot stroking his growing erection seemed to make thinking about anything else extremely difficult.

“I said, you cannot stop it, can you?”

“No,” he said with a sigh.

“Of course not,” said the redhead with a laugh.

George tried to move. He tried to stand, shift his weight, fall backwards, anything that would let him move away from the redhead. He could not. Now even without her finger on top of his head, his body would not obey him.

“So does that mean I control it?”

“No,” said George in a surly tone.

“Lying again,” said the redhead. “Not nice.”

George suddenly had her foot pressing painfully hard against his cock. He gasped and winced. The redhead laughed and returned her foot to stroking the increasing bulge in his shorts.

“Who is stronger than you?”

“You are.”

“Full sentences. Who is stronger than you.”

“You are stronger than me.”

“Good boy. Now, are you in control of your cock?”

“No.”

“Full sentences. Don’t make me punish you again.”

“No, I am not in control of my cock.”

“So does that mean I am in control of your cock?”

“Yes, you are in control of my cock.” He had wanted to deny it again, but somehow he could not.

“Good boy. Now, does it feel good when I control your cock?”

“Yes, it feels good when you control my cock.”

“What does it mean that I am stronger than you and control your cock?”

“It... I... I don’t know.”

“Shall I tell you what it means?”

“Yes.”

“Tsk, tsk. Ask nicely.”

“Please tell me what it means.”

“It means you are my slave.”

“No, I-” George’s thought was cut off by the sharp pain of her shoe pressing hard against his cock.

“I said, it means you are my slave.”

“O-okay. Please, stop.” He gasped as she went back to stroking the fabric of his shorts that covered his cock.

“Now you say it.”

“It... It means I am your slave.”

“And since it feels good to be at my feet with me controlling your, cock, how does it feel to be my slave.”

“It feels good to be your slave.” He wanted to deny it, but his mouth could no longer seem to form words that denied anything the redhead said.

“Of course it does. If you are my slave, what does that make me?”

“It makes you my mistress.”

“Yes,” said the redhead. She grinned.

George was finding it hard not to moan. He wanted to moan in pleasure from her foot stroking his cock, but he also wanted to moan in pain from the awkward position of his cock inside his clothes.

“Who is stronger than you?”

“You are stronger than me.”

“Say who I am.”

“My mistress.”

“Say again who is stronger than you.”

“You, mistress, are stronger than me.”

“Whose will is stronger than yours?”

“Your will is stronger than mine, mistress.” He said the words before he realized what he had said.

“Good boy. Say it again.”

“Your will is stronger than mine, mistress.” He tried to stop himself, but the words tumbled out of his mouth without pause.

“Yes, it is. You thought you were strong, didn’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Did you think I was strong?”

“No, mistress.”

“But I am strong, aren’t I?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“And you were helpless against my strength. Isn’t that so?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Tell me which of us is strong and which is weak.”

“You are strong, mistress, and I am weak.”

“Good boy. Always admit the truth.” She smiled at him. “I am in control of you now. Your body belongs to me.”

George tried to move. He had no reason to think he could, but wanted to try once more. He concentrated as she spoke and tried to force himself to move his body, to move his hand, even to look away from the shoe that still stroking him. He could not. He did not understand. He was strong. He was in great physical shape. He was even a strong willed man. He had to be strong willed to be successful running several auto dealerships. Yet he was immobile. His muscles did not even flex.

“I have the power to control you completely,” said the redhead. “Say it.”

“You have the power to control me completely, mistress.”

“Good boy. You may take your cock out of your shorts now.”

George’s hands moved finally. But they could only do what his mistress allowed. He watched as his hands reached into his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. He sighed with relief to feel as the erection pointed straight ahead. He wanted to stroke his cock, but he was left whimpering as his hands let go of his cock.

“Oh my. You whimper like a little girl,” said the redhead in a mocking tone. “Now then, what do good little boys say when someone gives them something?”

“Thank you, mistress.”

“Would you like to touch your cock? Maybe stroke it for me?”

George nodded and whimpered again. “Yes, mistress, please.” He heard the redhead laugh at him.

“You do not have permission,” she said, “but you can try.”

George tried even though he knew it was futile. His arms did not move. His powerful biceps did not flex. He could not even make his finger twitch. He whimpered pitifully.

“You sound like a little girl,” said the redhead, mocking him again. “Like a weak, helpless little girl.”

George felt the shame of it settle over him like a net. He had thought he was strong. But this slender woman had proven to him that he was weak. She was stronger in every way. His muscled body was not match for her strength. He wanted very badly to run away. But somehow she was stronger than even his own will over his own body. He could not even control his own cock. Even now it was throbbing and he felt lust for the woman he could no longer look in the face.

“Would you like me to touch your cock?”

George nodded. Despite the fact that he wanted to run, as soon as the redhead had asked the question, he had a desperate desire for her to touch his cock.

“You will speak when I ask you a question,” she said with slight anger in her voice. “Would you like me to touch your cock?”

“Yes, mistress. Please, touch my cock.”

“Better. Now put your cock on the floor.”

George moved to sit on the floor with his legs spread, almost like a boy sitting in a sandbox. He leaned forward a little bring his as close to the floor as he could. He watched as the woman lifted her foot and then put it lightly on his cock. He could feel the tread on the bottom of her shoe and the rubbery carpet underneath his throbbing erection.

“Are you under my foot, slave?”

“Yes, mistress, I am under your foot.”

“A weak man like you does not deserve to be under my foot. But I am kind and compassionate. So I allow you to be under my foot.”

George whimpered as he felt his cock throb under her shoe. “Thank you, mistress.”

“Are you a weak man?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Say it, slave.”

“I am a weak man, mistress.”

“Do you deserve even to be in my presence?”

“No, mistress, I do not deserve to be in your presence.”

“Yet you are under my foot.”

“Yes, mistress.” George whimpered pitifully. His cock ached.

“I think I am going to call you my little slave girl.”

A tiny part of him mind raised a feeble thought of protest. He was a man. A strong successful man. But he knew that was all wrong. He was weak. He was like a little girl. His mistress had said so, and he knew it was true. His mistress was so much stronger than him in every way. So instead of protesting, he weakly nodded and said, “Yes, mistress.”

“So, little slave girl, what would you do to repay me for letting you be under my foot?”

“Anything, mistress.”

“Whole sentences.”

“I would do anything to repay you, mistress, for allowing me to be under your foot.”

“I know exactly who you are George. I know things about you that you don’t even know. Tell me, my weak and helpless little slave girl, will you give me any car I want?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Will you give me all profits from your dealerships?

“Yes, mistress.”

“Will you serve my every need, now and always in return for this one moment of being allowed to be under my foot?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Even if I never touched you again, you would spend the rest of your life doing anything and everything I command of you, because you know nothing you can do could ever be enough to repay my kindness of letting you be under my foot. Isn’t that right, little slave girl?”

George whimpered. It was true. It was all true. “Yes, mistress.”

“Of course you will, slave girl,” said the redhead, gloating. “You are weak. You helpless in my power. Of course, since you are a male, being in my power excites you so much that you want me to let you cum.”

George nodded. His cock ached and throbbed. He felt semen building up inside him.

“Do not be rude!” barked the redhead.

“Yes, mistress, I want you to let me cum.” He could not seem to stop whimpering.

“And what will do for me if I let you cum?”

“Anything, mistress. I will do anything for you. Please, mistress, I need to cum. I will do anything.”

“Will you worship me?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Will you set up a room in your house to be a shrine to me and worship my image everyday?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“That would make me more than just a mistress, wouldn’t it?”

George could hardly think. He did not know the answer to her question, but no objection came to his mind. He nodded. “Yes, mistress.”

“That would make me a goddess, wouldn’t it?”

George hesitated. His mind tried to process what a goddess was. Thinking was so difficult.

“Answer me, slave girl!”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Ah, ah, ah. What am I, slave?”

“A goddess.”

“Whose goddess?”

“Mine, goddess.”

“Whole sentences.”

“You are my goddess.”

“Say it again.”

“You are my goddess.”

“Say it again,” she said triumphantly.

“You are my goddess.”

“Good girl. When I snap my fingers, you will cum.”

“Yes, goddess.” He waited for several moments. He began to whimper again. His cock was throbbing harder than ever and the need to cum was strong. If only he could touch his cock. If only he could rub his cock against the carpet. But he could not. He was weak. He was controlled by a will infinitely stronger than his own. His body was not his own. His body was hers. His body belonged to his goddess. She controlled it completely. And so he could not cum. Not until his goddess snapped her fingers.

Finally he heard the sound of her snap, and he shook as he began to cum. He squealed loudly and his eyes rolled up as the pleasure overwhelmed him. His muscles trembled. He shouted out “Yes, goddess!” several times. Jet after jet of thick semen shot out of his cock, which was still under her foot. His cum made a white stripe on the gym floor.

“Stop,” she said as she snapped once more.

George was left gasping as his orgasm stopped immediately. He whimpered as his goddess removed her foot from his cock. At least, he thought, no one else had been around to see him like this. But then, his goddess stepped to the side, and he saw another woman.

“You see, Kaori,” said the redhead to the other woman, “he is just weak and helpless.”

Kaori was a short, very slender woman. She had short, straight black hair, light brown skin and dark brown eyes. She was dressed in a pink tee shirt and blue jeans.

“Yes, goddess,” said the other woman.

* * *

Kaori had received a phone call in the middle of the night. She could remember getting the phone call, but she could not remember what had been said during that phone call. After the call, Kaori had felt a strong desire to go to the fitness gym. Which was odd, because Kaori was not a member there. She had pulled on the first shirt and pair of jeans she could find, gotten in her car, and driven to the to gym. She had not even stopped to put on shoes.

When Kaori arrived in the parking lot of the gym, there was a tall, beautiful redheaded woman waiting by the door and holding a small bag. As Kaori approached, the redhead opened the door and Kaori walked in with the redhead right behind her. She could not figure out why she was there or why she had walked in, and that worried her.

Kaori was a lawyer. She had managed to become a well paid lawyer by being ruthless. Her small size made people not take her seriously, and so she had learned to make a reputation that would cause people to fear her. She enjoyed intimidating people and getting her way and watching people wilt under her stare. She did not care if people thought she was rude or callous. She was intent on being a great lawyer, not a philanthropist.

“Do I know you?” she asked the redhead after they had both walked into the gym.

“Of course you do.”

“Who are you?”

“You know who I am.”

“I don’t think-”

“Good. Because thinking will only distract you.”

“What?”

“I bet I can beat you in a staring contest,” said the redhead.

“What?”

“I said, I bet I can beat you in a staring contest.”

“No, wait, before-”

“If you win, I will say you’re stronger. And if I win, you’ll say I am stronger.”

“Um, sure.” Kaori decided she must just be groggy from being up so late at night.

“Ready? Begin.”

Kaori locked eyes with the redhead. Kaori was confident she would win. She could stare down anyone. But in only a few moments, she began to feel overhwelmed. The green eyes of the redhead seemed almost like a weight pushing Kaori’s eyes down. Despite trying to resist, Kaori lowered her eyes in less than a minute.

“I win,” said the redhead happily. “Now say it.”

“You’re stronger.” Kaori wondered why she was beginning to feel like a little girl who was waiting for a punishment.

“I’m feeling generous tonight. Would you like to try again?”

Kaori nodded. “Yes.” She lifted her eyes with some effort.

“Begin.”

This time Kaori lasted no more than a moment before she had to look down. And as she looked down, she sunk to her knees. She felt as though she had been pushed down by the redhead’s green eyes. She also became aware of a growing warmth in her crotch.

“Who is stronger?”

“You’re stronger.”

“Ah, ah, ah,” said the redhead. “I think you know who I am by now.”

Kaori nodded.

“Say it.”

“Goddess.” Kaori had no idea how she knew this. She still did not recognize the redhead.

“Tsk, tsk. Use full sentences.”

“You are my goddess.” Kaori whimpered as the warmth at the junction of her thighs increased.

“Good girl. Now who is stronger?”

“My goddess is stronger.” The warmth between her legs became a dull ache.

“Excellent. I know who you are too. You are a lawyer, and from now on you’ll provide me with any and all legal assistance I require of you, and you’ll do so free of charge, won’t you?”

“But I... That is... Yes, goddess.” Kaori nodded. Try as she might, Kaori could not seem to resist the woman’s strength. Nor could she seem to stop the strength of her own arousal. She wanted to touch her wet pussy, but her hands would not move.

“Since lawyers are sometimes called wolves, and they spend a lot of time making sure other people get screwed over, I have a special gift for you.”

Kaori had forgotten about the bag the redhead had been holding earlier. Kaori watched now as the redheaded goddess reached into the bag and pulled out a strap on dildo. Kaori focused on the thick, black dildo, and so was barely aware of the fact there was also vibrator on the other side of the dildo that the redhead put inside herself as she strapped the device on.

“Get your pants and panties off, pet.”

Her hands moved immediately to begin removing her jeans. She thought she would be able to resist, but her hands and arms would do nothing but move to push her jeans down her thighs, over her knees and past her calves. Her panties were soon also removed.

Kaori, a lawyer who frightened other lawyers, was now helplessly kneeling, wearing nothing but her pink tee shirt.

“Hands and knees, my little lawyer pet.”

Without taking her eyes off the dildo, Kaori leaned forward and put her hands on the floor. She wanted to turn as the dildo moved out of her sight, but she was unable to change her position or even lift her hands. She turned her head and saw the redhead kneel behind her.

“Eyes forward.”

Kaori whimpered as she helplessly turned her head and stared straight ahead. She felt hands grab her waist, and then something hard touch her wet pussy. She moaned and pushed her hips backwards.

“Ah ah ah, little lawyer pet. First you have to tell me what you are.”

“L-l-little l-lawy-yer p-p-pet.” She felt a sharp slap on her ass.

“Whole sentences.”

“I ammm a l-litt-ttle l-lawyer p-p-pet.”

“Better, but whose pet are you?”

“I am m-m-my g-goddess’s l-l-litt-ttle l-l-lawy-yer p-pet.”

“Mm. Yes, good. Just imagine what the other lawyers and the paralegals would say if they could see you on your hands and knees, stuttering away. But no more stuttering, pet. It’s going to get annoying.”

“Yes, goddess.” Kaori marveled at the power of the redhead to command away her stuttering.

“Now then, my little lawyer bitch, tell me again what you are.”

“I am my goddess’s little lawyer bitch.”

“Good. And what would my little lawyer bitch like?”

“Please, goddess, fuck your pet like a bitch.” Kaori could not seem to stop herself. The words poured from her mouth, and as she spoke her pussy began to ache with need. “Please, your pet, your bitch will to anything to have goddess fuck her from behind.” She was referring to herself in third person, and she seemed unable to switch back to first person. “This bitch wants her goddess to fuck her like a bitch. Please, goddess, please, fuck your bitch.”

“Good girl.”

And then Kaori seemed to loose the ability to speak at all as she felt the dildo push into her tight, wet pussy. She was dimly aware of a soft hum and a faint amount of vibration as the dildo shoved into her pussy over and over. She began to see stars as the pain and pleasure of the dildo thrusting into her seemed to overwhelm her mind. She could not form words. She whimpered and barked. She would realize only much later that she had barked like a dog. Like a bitch.

The fucking from the dildo pushed her body to the edge of orgasm. But even though she squeezed her vaginal muscles around the dildo, she could not cum. The need to cum grew stronger and stronger. Soon she was in tears with a need she only express by barking.

Finally she heard a loud moan and a shouted “Yes!” behind her. And a few moments later, she whimpered loudly as the dildo was removed from her pussy.

“Aw, does my little bitch want something?” said the redhead with a laugh.

At first, Kaori could only answer by barking. And she head the redhead laughing.

“Speak, bitch.”

“Please let your bitch cum. Please goddess. Your bitch needs to cum.”

“If I let you cum, bitch, you will be my bitch forever. You will do anything I say. You will be unable to disobey me. Your body will be my possession. Now tell me again what you want, bitch.”

“Please, please, own your bitch forever. This bitch needs to be your bitch. Please, goddess, make your bitch cum.”

“Good girl. Cum now.”

The redhead might have have said other words, but Kaori did not understand them. She screamed and began to cum. Her hips humped the air. She screamed and barked as her pussy seemed to explode in orgasmic bliss.

“Stop cumming now, bitch.”

Suddenly the bliss stopped. Kaori gasped for air and whimpered between breaths.

“Now put your pants back on. No, leave your panties off, just put your pants on, and come stand over here, bitch. The second part of my night’s entertainment will arrive soon. You will think he is strong, but I will show you that he is weak and helpless.”

* * *

George stared at Kaori. She had to have been there the whole time. She would have seen everything. He wondered for a moment how he could not noticed her, but quickly realized his goddess had somehow made him not see her. He whimpered and wondered what would happen next.

“Little girl,” the redhead said to George, “you want to go deeper into my power.”

George’s head slumped forward as he mumbled “Deeper into goddess’s power.”

“You will always serve and obey me above all women. But now you will also serve mistress Kaori. You will obey her fully, and you will need to keep her happy. She will control your cock, and you will obey her every command unless it conflicts with one of mine. Do you understand?”

“Serve mistress Kaori. Obey mistress Kaori.”

“Yes. And you will continue to work out and look strong to the world, but you will be weak for me and mistress Kaori. And any time she or I need to bind you, we can do so with panties. You will never be able to break a pair of panties that she or I put on you. Do you understand?”

“Weak for mistress Kaori and goddess. Panties unbreakable.”

“Good girl. Wake up now.”

George blinked and lifted his head.

The redhead turned to Kaori. “You want to go deeper into my power.”

Kaori whimpered as her head slumped.

“You will always serve me above all others,” said the redhead. “Little George here will be your slave. But you will not take his cars or his money. Those are for your goddess. And from now on, you will crave to have him fuck you from behind. The more you tell him what to do, the more you will want to feel his cock inside you, fucking you from behind like the bitch you are. You will start each day needing to have his cock cum inside you because otherwise you will feel stupid and forgetful all day. And each night you will need to have him fuck you from behind and full your bitch cunt with cum or you will not be able to sleep. Do you understand?”

“Need to be fucked like a bitch. Need his cum.”

“Good bitch. Wake up now.”

Kaori blinked and looked up at the redhead.

The redhead picked up the panties Kaori had taken off earlier. She smiled at Kaori.

“I know he still looks big and strong,” said the redhead, “but let me show you a trick.” She pulled the man’s arms behind him, and put the leg holes of the soft, tiny panties around his wrists. “Go ahead,” she said to him, “try to break that.”

Kaori watched as George’s arm muscles tightened and strained. He grunted with effort.

“Stop now, little girl.” The redhead smiled at Kaori. “He can’t break your panties. He is weak and helpless, bitch.”

Kaori smiled and looked the large muscular man over. She looked down at his cock, which was getting hard again. She suddenly wanted to be on her hands and knees and feel his cock filling her from behind. She blinked and looked for the redhead. The redhead was gone. Kaori whimpered as she removed her pants. She crawled over to the man.

The redhead was outside. She had George’s keys. She walked to his BMW with a smile on her face.