The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Way of Female Supremacy

Chapter 1 — The acquisition

This story starts last week on Monday the 12th of September. I was on my way home from work at 7:30 that night and driving down Interstate 90, also known as the Mass Pike, when I noticed flashing blue lights behind me. I pulled over and got my driver’s license and my registration out for the officer.

“License and registration please” said the officer. As soon as I heard the officer speak I realized that it was a female officer. I thought to myself that I might be able to get out of this ticket with a little bit of flirting.

“I’m sorry Officer. Was I doing something wrong?” I said. Then I acted like I just noticed her and said “Wow! You look very pretty.” I said. I was trying to flirt, I never said I was good at it though. She didn’t look amused and stared at me and repeated “License and registration please.”

I gave her the requested document accepting the fact that I was going to get a ticket for sure. She walked back to her car and was there for about 10 minutes. That’s when I saw another police car pull up right behind the first police car. The driver of that car was a female officer as well. Then all of a sudden things took a turn that I wasn’t expecting. Both of the officers drew their firearms and pointed them at my car.

“DRIVER! STEP OUT OF THE CAR!!!” was the order that came from the officers. I was scared at this point and slowly got out of my car. They then ordered me to the ground and handcuffed me and put me in the back of the first car. I had no idea what was going on but I was sure that it must be some kind of mistake.

“What’s the problem officer?” I asked. “There must be some kind of mistake.”

“There’s no mistake young man” said the officer that pulled me over. “There’s a warrant for your arrest and we’re going to take you in.”

Now I was even more confused because I didn’t know of any warrant nor did I have any idea what it could be for. When I tried to ask about the warrant the officer just said “Shut up boy!” and closed the door of the car. I then noticed a tow truck pull up to hook up my car and tow it away. I didn’t want to get too angry right now because I figured that this mistake would get cleared up soon and I would be on my way.

The officer then turned around in her seat and said “You will remain silent or I will gag you. You will be seeing the judge in the morning but you will be spending the night in jail.” She then turned back around and started to drive. I was trying to think of what was going to happen. I didn’t think that police officers were allowed to gag a person who was under arrest.

I noticed that we passed the police station and thought it was odd that the officer didn’t seem to notice.

“Excuse me officer but we passed the station” I said and she immediately pulled over. She exited the car and opened the door to the back where I was.

“I told you NO TALKING!!!” She said as she shoved a ball gag in my mouth. “I’m taking you to our ‘Overflow Facility’ where you will be held until your court time in the morning.” She then got back into the driver’s seat and we were off again. We were driving for a while when I realized that we weren’t even in the same town anymore. I don’t even think were in the same state. We finally pulled up to a building with a barbed wire fence and guard towers. There were several women at the gate and each one was heavily armed.

I saw each on with an AR-15 and a side arm. They also appeared to have several extra magazines as well. They opened the gate and we went through. I was driven inside of a building that looked like a warehouse and saw several more armed women inside. They opened the door to the back where I was and pulled me out.

“Why’s he gagged officer?” one of the guards asked.

“He wouldn’t remain quiet.” Answered the offer that had arrested me. “I don’t think that he believed that I would gag him.”

They then led me away and into a cell where my cuffs and gag where removed. “We’ll book you in few minutes” said one of the women that led me to my cell. “Until then you will remain here and there is no talking allowed by the prisoners. If you disobey we will gag you again. Nod if you understand.”

I didn’t understand what was going on but I nodded yes and just hoped that I could get this straightened out tomorrow. I don’t know what time it was at this point because they had my watch and cell phone. Two women walked over to my cell and told me to turn around and put my hand behind my back. They then had me walk backwards towards the cell door where then proceeded to cuff my hands. I then felt them putting shackles around my ankles.

“Is all of this really necessary?” I ask with a bit of an attitude.

“I guess the officer was right about this one” said one of the guards. “He just keeps disobeying.”

They then pulled me towards the door and shoved a ball gag in my mouth again and this time I heard a lock go “click”. It was now locked in place so that even if the cuffs were removed I wouldn’t be able to take off the gag.

“Now you will remain quiet until we decide that you should be allowed to speak.

They then opened the cell and led me to what I assumed was going to be the booking room but we walked into this medical looking room. There was a table that looked like one that would be in an OB/GYN’s office. There was also some electronic and computer equipment that, to me, looked like it’s there to monitor vital signs.

“All incoming prisoners get a physical at this facility as part of the processing” said one of the guards. “First though you need to be fingerprinted. Do not fight us. The more you cooperate the easier and quicker that this will go.”

I was led over to a counter where they uncuffed my hands and fingerprinted me. With this gag in my mouth I knew that these guards meant what they said. After the fingerprinting they removed the shackles and told me to remove my clothes. I hesitated because this all seamed odd to me and one of the guards pulled out a taser and pointed it at me. At that point I complied with the request and quickly removed all of my clothes. Now I was standing in front of two women that I didn’t know completely naked except for the gag.

“Now lie down on the table and put your legs in the stirrups.” I was instructed and I did. Once my feet were in place these women attached a set of cuffs to them so that I couldn’t move them from their position. They then secured my arms to arm rests and then put a strap over my forehead and chin. I was totally immobile and I would soon find out the reason why.

“Hello sucker” said one of the guards. “I’m Lady Amy and this is Lady Nadia. If we choose to allow you to speak again you will address us as M’Lady. Now we will begin the physical. We need to make sure that you’re in good health” Then they started to laugh.

While they were laughing in walked the officer that had arrested me. She was wearing a pink lab coat that went all the way down to her ankles. She had a stethoscope around her neck and a clipboard in her hand. She looked at me and smiled and asked the guards if I gave them too much trouble. Lady Amy told her that I wasn’t able to follow the simple instructions of not speaking so they gagged me again. All this officer could do was laugh.

“Well loser” said the officer. “I’m Lady Caroline and just like these Ladies have told you already you will address me as M’Lady.”

Lady Caroline then walked over to a closet and pulled out an IV rack with two bags hung already. After rolling the rack over beside the bed and prepping my left arm she stuck me with the IV. She then began to check my pulse which must have been racing because I was nervous as hell at this point. She then checked my eye responses and she checked my ears. After each check she would make notes on her clipboard. She then pulled out a thermometer and laughed as she stated that it was time to take my temperature. I was starting to get excited that the gag was about to be removed when she walked right between my spread legs and stuck the thermometer into my ass. This shocked me and I tried squirm away from it and push it out but I couldn’t move and she held it in place.

After she removed the thermometer she made a note on her clipboard. She then wiped the thermometer clean on my chest before she put it in her pocket. Lady Caroline then adjusted the flow in the IV before walking towards the door. As she turned out the lights to the room I heard her say “enjoy the drugs loser!” and then the room was black. I started to get worried about what was happening here. I began to realize that these women weren’t really police officers and that this wasn’t really a jail. I also noticed that my body was relaxing very rapidly and I could only attribute that to the IV in my arm. I wasn’t getting sleepy though but just less able to resist against the straps holding me down.

I don’t know how long had passed, as my mind started to wander, until the lights came back on and in walked Lady Nadia pushing a metal cart. She walked over to me, checked my “chart” before she started to shave my left arm and my chest. “Now it’s time for you to be marked” Lady Nadia said to me. I then heard a buzzing noise but was unable to see what she was doing. Then I felt my arm being tattooed but I couldn’t do anything about it. After she finished with my arm she rubbed a cream on it and then wrapped it in a bandage. She then started to tattoo my chest and once again I couldn’t see what was being tattooed. She repeated the previous process upon completion of this tattoo. She smiled at me as she put a collar around my neck and I heard a lock “click“.

“You are done for today loser” said Lady Nadia. She then undid my restraints and helped me into a wheelchair. I was wheeled back to my cell and helped onto the bed. I just laid down and figured that the sooner I went to sleep the sooner tomorrow would come and I would be out of here. I was sure that the judge would see the mistake and release me……..assuming that I was actually going to be seeing a judge that is. I eventually fell asleep but it wasn’t a very restful sleep.

I was awoken suddenly when I felt a needle stick into my arm. When I woke up I saw Lady Amy standing there with a smile on her face. “We have a few more things to do before you go see the judge” She told me. I then felt the effects of the shot and was getting dizzy. I then felt her removing the bandages from my arm and chest. That’s when I noticed the tattoo on my chest. It said “Property of” with nothing else. Lady Amy then removed my gag and reminded me not to speak or she’d regag me. She then climbed up onto the bed and straddled my face and lowered herself onto my face. My nose was buried into her ass and her pussy was over my mouth. She then started to finger herself while repeatedly sticking her finger into my mouth telling to suck on them and lubricate them for her. She did this until she orgasmed and squirted her cum onto my face and chest. Once she was done she left but I was still restrained.

A short time later Lady Nadia walked into the cell and the same scenario played out. When lady Nadia was done Lady Caroline came in and took her turn on my face. After Lady Caroline was finished she informed me that it was now time to get ready for my court appearance. Lady Amy walked back in with a large white bucket and wearing rubber gloves. I heard a sloshing sound coming from the bucket like there was a liquid inside. As Lady Nadia got closer I could smell urine. She reached into the bucket and pulled out an orange jumpsuit and rung it out. I felt another shot in my arm and my restraints being removed. The dizzy feeling from earlier came back my limbs wouldn’t respond to my brain as they slipped me into this urine soaked jumpsuit and cuffed my arms behind my back and shackled my ankles. They then placed me into a wheelchair and wheeled me into the garage and into an awaiting van. Lady Caroline climbed into the van for the trip the court.

We drove out of the garage and right as we were leaving the grounds of this “prison” I felt a wet scarf being wrapped around my face. I could smell and taste the urine on the scarf but now I couldn’t see where we were going. We were driving for what felt like 2 hours when my blindfold was removed and I saw us pulling up to an old building that I assumed was the courthouse. The van was parked out back and I was led inside.