The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(I’d like to thank The Worm for coming up with the contest idea this came from, I had to include a supervillain, subliminals and a phone in the story, and think I succeeded in that quite well. I’d like to thank James for his swift turnaround time, and all his help with the editing of this. And I’d like to thank Ray Davies for writing the song whose title I pinched! And Jukebox for the concept of doing that. There is one other Kinks song title lurking in the story by the way.)

Waterloo Sunset

Working away in his luxurious Surrey mansion, Lawrence Green gave the impression—to the few locals who knew him—of simply being a very successful business man who liked his privacy. But, at the same time, he always did his best to generously support the village whenever a fete, garden show, or other event cropped up by giving a generous sponsorship. What the locals didn’t know was the real reason why Lawrence Green could gather so much wealth without seemingly ever leaving his luxury home.

To the FBI, MI6, Interpol, and others in worldwide law enforcement, Green was known as Dr. Neuro, mind manipulator supreme, and self-confessed super villain. The problem for all these worthy groups was that they could never pin anything on him, as he never committed any of the crimes himself; he simply used his powers to get other people to do it for him.

If they were successful, Dr. Neuro would enjoy the benefits of their work. And in most cases they were successful; after all, he could see no point manipulating and controlling a mind if he didn’t give people the knowledge necessary to complete their assigned tasks. And, of course, on the rare occasion when it went wrong, all he would do was simply to release those minds from his control, quite correctly leaving the former thralls with no knowledge of why they had committed said crime or who had made them carry it out.

The problem now was that his mansion was being watched from all angles: it was becoming impossible to invite anyone to his mansion without that person being identified. And so, of course, when the recent guest committed a crime a few weeks later, two and two was beginning to make four. As a result, the forces of power were closing in on him rapidly. And it seemed such a shame that all his wonderful mind controlling machines and devices were waiting in vain for a victim to try them out, and well...relax their mind for a while!

Recently, Lawrence had heard rumours that some of the Eurostar trains not only carried passengers to Waterloo; they also had special carriages for carrying gold bullion from Europe to the Bank of London. He was determined to get his hands on his share of the money. Well, all of it really, but...how? In the past, he would simply have tracked down the security staff to be used, invited them up to his mansion on some pretence, drugged their coffee, entertained them for a few hours in the mind manipulator...and they wouldn’t have delivered the gold to the Bank, but to him instead. But now that seemed impossible.

* * *

(A few days later)

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for travelling with Eurostar today. We are now approaching London Waterloo, where this train terminates. Please ensure you have your passports ready for inspection on arrival. We would like to thank you for travelling with Eurostar today, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.”

It was only 3.00 in the afternoon, but, being the middle of December, the sun was already beginning to set. Fortunately, Stephanie’s shift as conductor/guard on the train would also finish soon after the train pulled into Waterloo, so she at least had the rest of the day to look forward to. Well, apart from the fact that she had been up at 4.00 that morning to start her shift on the first train out to Brussels, making bed a tempting option. Being a Monday morning, it had been busy with both businessman and MEP’s heading to Brussels to work, and she had been rushed off her feet all the time. The journey back had been slightly calmer, but still busy with tourists coming back after a long weekend away. The good news: her four days on, four days off schedule meant she was now finished until Saturday. She currently felt shattered—four long days on the Eurostar wasn’t an easy life—but the four days off that followed certainly made up for it. So Tuesday might be spent sleeping, but the three days after that...well...

The train pulled into Waterloo pretty much on time. Stephanie readied things for Kate, who would be taking over from her, then pulled on her coat and disembarked. It wasn’t leaving again for an hour or so yet, so Kate was nowhere to be seen at this point. The platform was sheltered from the worst of the weather, but she still gasped at the chilly air as she jumped down onto the platform, and pulled her coat tightly around her.

She passed briskly through security; she knew the staff there, they knew her equally well, so the formalities definitely were formalities. As she was hurrying towards the mainline station and her train home to Richmond, she was pulling out her mobile phone to see if there were any messages for her of any kind. There was one; she dialed in to listen to it.

“You have one new message,...” the automated voice said, though it didn’t seem to be a message as much as a piece of music with a voice in the background. Stephanie wanted to stop, to delete the message, but her fingers just wouldn’t do so. So she listened, and listened...an hour or so later she finally caught a train to Richmond, and a few hours’ sleep. She never noticed she’d lost an hour along the way.

* * *

Lawrence had to admit he’d been deeply cynical about the merits of subliminal messaging and how effective it would be. He much preferred letting someone have a session in one of his powerful mind controlling machines to something as basic as this. But he had decided to give it a try, since, short of inviting most of the Surrey police force to a session, he really had no alternative. So when he’d found out the names of the staff on the next ‘bullion train,’ he sought out a method of getting them to help with his audacious crime. And who could be better to have under his control than the conductor/guard of the train? After all, if she told the driver of the train to stop, he could hardly disagree with her.

For a supervillain like himself, finding her private details—most critically of all, her phone numbers—was a piece of cake. Most precious of all, he had a fortnight to work on her mind before the big day. And if she was successful, and as pretty as her picture suggested, well...he might invite her to one of his other mansions afterwards and see if he could ‘convince’ her to stay a while, and maybe change her employer as well. Well, maybe not her employer per se, but who she worked for!

* * *

Stephanie was just rousing from a few hours’ well-earned sleep when her phone rang. After gathering her senses, she answered it: “Hello?” But all she could hear was that music playing again, and the whispering voice in the background. She listened for 30 minutes or so before the music ended, and after a few moments to gather herself, she put down the phone. “Wrong number I guess.” She never noticed the time that had passed as she headed for her small kitchen to prepare a meal for herself.

And for the rest of her break this process continued: three times a day the phone would ring, all she would hear was music, and a voice in the background. Half an hour or so would pass for her in a peaceful, entranced state. And, when she was back to work, and her shift was over, there would be the message waiting for her, and an hour or so would pass in that blissful state.

Stephanie wasn’t too concerned. She was feeling chirpier, and more buzzy than usual, and she wasn’t usually this full of life when she went to work, but whatever it was seemed to be doing her good.

* * *

(The night before the gold bullion run)

Lawrence had managed to slip loose from the shackles of his mansion, and catch a flight to Paris. He knew the last train Stephanie was working on that day—the 16.48 from Paris—and he just wanted to make sure that everything was fine. He’d rung her at home that morning and primed her, so, if everything was working perfectly, she only had to be triggered, and...

Shortly after the train pulled out of Paris he heard her voice, and cast a glance round. She might only have said, “Tickets, please,” but her gentle Irish brogue voice had given away the fact that it was her. In fact, the pictures he’d gathered hadn’t done her justice. She might be a little bit too full figured for his strict preference, but otherwise his encounter with the blue-eyed redhead could easily have been love at first sight for Lawrence. For now, however, business was all that mattered, so, when the buxom redhead stopped at his seat and asked for his ticket, he offered it to her, and said at the same time,“Mary Ann Malone.”

Stephanie’s eyes blanked over as she said, “Yes Master, what is your wish of me?”

He grinned. So subliminals did work!

“I want you to complete your duty of ticket checks, then return here to me. I believe this train is non-stop to Waterloo?”

“Yes Master, it is.”

“Excellent! Then on your return you will take me somewhere private, and show me just how grateful you are to serve your Master as he desires.”

Her eyes lit up, “Of course Master, anything you wish.”

“Good, then you’d better hurry and complete your duty.”

“Yes Master.” She started to move on.

“Oh, Stephanie?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Hadn’t you better check my ticket?”

She blushed and did so. Just before she moved on he said, “Patrick Delaney,” and her eyes came back into focus. Lawrence smiled inwardly as she moved off down the carriage.

It seemed forever, but was only in fact about half an hour later that she returned, and said to him, “Excuse me Sir, I need you to come with me urgently.”

Lawrence tried to put on a concerned look, but he still looked like the cat that had got the cream all the same. He followed her diligently to the back of the train. She proceeded to unlock a door, and usher him in. There was no harm in ensuring he enjoyed this, so...“Mary Ann Malone.”

Her eyes went blank again, and she said, “Yes Master, how may I best serve you?”

Lawrence actually wanted to fuck her there and then, but as she was unlikely to have a change of clothing with her, so that might rather give away what had happened. But, on the other hand, a swallowed blow job was easy to hide. And he was certainly rock hard enough by now to enjoy it. He pulled down his trousers and pants, and his cock bobbed up to greet her. She just smiled at the sight.

“I need satisfaction my dear, and at the present time I think a blow job from your luscious lips is the best way. And, Stephanie...”

“Yes, Master?”

“I think, under the circumstances, it will be best if you swallow every drop.”

She just grinned happily—“Naturally, Master”—and proceeded to wrap her lips around his thick cock and suckle. Lawrence gasped at the sensation. Given what he’d read about her, he wasn’t expecting her to be an expert in such matters, but clearly she was. A few minutes later, he groaned and shot a stream of hot cum down her throat, which she swallowed like an expert. She then proceeded to clean his cock with her tongue before helping him to dress again. He gently removed one tiny globule of cum from her cheek.

“I think now you’d better show me back to my seat, dear.” Lawrence said once he’d recovered fully.

“Yes, Master.” she replied happily.

“Oh, and before I forget, and others see you. Patrick Delaney.”

Stephanie’s eyes came back into focus, she guided Lawrence back to his seat, and then the rest of the journey passed much as normal. One passenger tipped her at Waterloo for her “excellent service” but, by then, she didn’t recognise him at all.

* * *

(The next day)

Stephanie was just setting off for work when her phone rang. She just about had time to answer it.

She heard three distinct chimes, and then the phone went dead. It wasn’t the only thing that went dead at that moment, as her free will happily did the same. Now she was fully under Dr. Neuro’s control, and nothing could change that fact.

The run to Brussels went smoothly enough for her: on time, friendly customers, the sort of run she really enjoyed, and which didn’t occur all that often. Once the preparations for the return run were over, there was one last thing to do before letting the passengers on board.

The security van pulled up to the ‘safe’ carriage of the train, Stephanie unlocked all the doors, and all the gold was loaded in store for its journey to London, where a security team would meet it. Finally, the duty was done, all the paperwork signed, and the precious load was safely locked away, Stephanie retaining the key—something she had done many times before—so she could release it at the other end.

Once there was no sign of what had happened, the call for the passengers to board was made, and everything proceeded as normal. The train stopped at Lille, again Stephanie did her rounds of checking tickets, et cetera, as the train headed to and then through the Channel Tunnel. As it cleared the tunnel she announced: “Ladies and gentlemen, we are now in England, where the time is one hour behind the continent, so you may wish to reset your watches accordingly.”

And then for some reason, she switched on her mobile phone, something she would never normally do while on board, especially when on a bullion run. Even more strangely, on the approaches to Ashford, her phone rang. Without any consideration of the matter, she answered it: “Hello?”

A voice replied, “Come Dancing.” and then the line went dead.

Stephanie put through a call to the driver, telling him that a passenger had been taken seriously ill, and that she had arranged an ambulance to meet them at Paddock Wood station and take him to hospital, therefore a short emergency stop would have to be made. The driver asked for the confirmation code for this, and Stephanie told him without hesitation. Twenty minutes or so later, the train pulled slowly into Paddock Wood station and stopped.

There wasn’t an ambulance there to greet them, just a group of 4 masked men with guns to hold up the train and take the gold. The strange thing the driver noticed as Stephanie unlocked the bullion wagon was that she not only didn’t seem scared by events, she seemed to be smiling at one of the gang as she opened the wagon up to them.

Once the gold had been taken, Stephanie locked the wagon back up, and was just about to head back to her duties when one of the men spoke briefly to her. At that point she almost fainted in his arms.

“We’re taking her with us as a hostage.” one of the gang shouted, “Now get out of here before we take the whole train hostage!”

Given the collection of firepower they had, the driver thought it best to do as he was told, though he reported the whole incident at the next station. But, by the time the police arrived at Paddock Wood, everyone, including Stephanie, had disappeared completely. It all looked like the work of Dr. Neuro, but Surrey police confirmed that he was in his mansion at the time, with no possible route of escape. Well someone who looked like Dr. Neuro was in the mansion, at least.

* * *

This is the six o’clock news.

Five million pounds worth of gold bullion was audaciously stolen from a train today at Paddock Wood in Kent. The gold was being brought from Brussels in a secured car, but the train stopped for an emergency case at the station and the raid began. One member of staff, conductor Stephanie O’Connell, was taken hostage, and has not been seen or heard from since. The strange factor is that it was her who told the driver he had to stop at the station.

The four men involved in the raid, plus Miss O’Connell are wanted by the police to help with the investigation. It is believed that Lawrence Green, a.k.a. Dr. Neuro, is the man behind this robbery.

More details will follow as soon as we know of them.

* * *

(A few days later, in a luxury home in County Offaly, Ireland)

Lawrence Green is amusing himself in the large lounge, watching the news, still full of the details of his capture of the gold. Seemingly the police have no idea where he, or the gold, is, and that’s the way he plans for things to stay.

The door to the room glides open with a gentle click of the lock. In walks Stephanie, dressed in an emerald green ball gown that definitely shows off her two finest assets. Lawrence is more than happy to take an admiring look as she walks towards him and kisses him sweetly on the lips. Her red hair has been toned and restyled, and the green contact lenses she is wearing mean that, surely, no one would recognise her (well, maybe her mother would, but...you get the drift).

“Master, it all seems to have gone perfectly. I’m so proud of you. And I look amazing.”

“You always did my dear, just even more so now. So very submissive, and so very fuckable.”

Stephanie just giggled and blushed.

“Now, I wonder. Just one thing before I complete my creation...”

Stephanie looked at him questioningly.

“Siobhan Maguire.”

She looked at him, confused and angry: she didn’t know who he was, she didn’t know where she was, but she was scared out of her mind. She opened her mouth to scream, when, “Mute.”

And nothing came out.

“Do you promise not to scream, not that anyone but my staff would hear you anyway?”

With that news she nodded in defeat.

“Voice.”

“But what happened, what have you done to me?” she asked him, “You made me commit a crime.”

“I know my dear, and you played your part perfectly, not that you really had any choice in the matter, to be honest. The strange thing is, I normally leave my victims to take the rap for such matters, but I just couldn’t do that with you. When I saw your picture I thought you were beautiful. Then when I saw you in real life, and after what you did for me...”

Stephanie went a bright red as the memory of the blow job she’d given him filled her mind.

“... I couldn’t leave you behind, so I had to take you hostage, though, to be fair, you were the most willing hostage I’ve ever seen!” and he burst into laughter.

A tear formed in her eye. “Forgive yourself my dear, you really had no say in the matter.” he added.

“So what...what now?” she asked nervously.

“I’m going to make you forget all the bad things, and just remember the good things, like being my wife, and lover, oh, and slave as well. But a very well looked-after slave, I must say.” he added with a wink.

“How?”

“Well I’m not a mind manipulator and controller only for bad things. I can do good things with my powers as well. So, a couple of hours or so therapy with some of my machines, and you will be my perfect lover and slave, and not remember any life other than that.”

“Oh!” she said, not sure if that was good news or bad.

“Anyway, to solve any doubt in the matter, Mary Ann Malone.”

Stephanie instantly went back into obedient slave mode, and all resistance on her part came to an end.

“And now my dear, if you would like to go with those two nice doctors, they will give you that treatment I promised you, and then I will fuck you senseless all night. How does that sound?”

Stephanie purred the answer, “That sounds wonderful, Master.”