The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Water Mutants

Off the Bay of Naples lived beings known as water mutants. Water mutants were friendly, naked creatures and came up to the surface to greet people whether they were swimming or boating. Fishermen who caught them in nets would always release then and help drowning people by carrying them to shore.

One morning, a water mutant named Juni was swimming when she saw an image above her. Her friend Tiberius swam with her and noticed the image too. Curious, they swam to the surface and sure enough it was a boat. After looking, the mutants got back under the water with the boat still above them.

A few minutes after they had seen the boat, a beautiful gold net fell into the water. Juni noticed the attractive gold color and swam towards it. She tugged at the strong net and played with it. Juni never worried about nets because fishermen always released her.

Juni continued playing with the net and eventually got caught in it. Still reveling, the mutant was pulled up out of the water and onto the boat she and Tiberius had seen before.

“Now I’ll be freed,” she happily thought, as I always am.”

The one who threw the net was none other than Emperor Nero, and he got a good look at the naked mutant when she was pulled on the boat. Juni, on the other hand, struggled inside the net to get free, and Tiberius swam to the surface.

“Tiberius, help me!", Juni cried.

Nero was surprised. “You can talk?", he asked.

“Y...yes,” Juni said, “I’m a water mutant. Please set me free.”

“Please release her sir,” Tiberius said, “she belongs in the water.”

The emperor looked at the mutant with lust. Meanwhile, Juni was gasping. If she didn’t get back in the water she would die, and Tiberius grew very concerned. She told Nero, “Please. I can’t breathe out of water.”

Nero was disappointed but cut the net. Juni got up and jumped back into the water, very grateful.

“Thank you sir,” Tiberius said.

The emperor was indignant as he watched the mutants swim away. No matter, he would be back and the next time, he was going to make sure Juni wasn’t going to get away.

* * *

The next night was beautiful and moonlit, and Juni decided to go for a solo swim. She swam to the surface and surprisingly, Nero’s boat was on the water and the emperor was in it.

Nero saw Juni and warmly said, “Hello, my dear.”

“H...hello sir,” she shyly said.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I haven’t introduced myself. I am Emperor Nero, but you may call me Nero,” he said-and extended his hand.

“My name is Juni,” the mutant said-grasping it.

“What a lovely creature you are,” Nero said.

“Thank you,” Juni said, “would you like to come in for a swim? The water is very nice.”

“No, thank you,” Nero said, “but I’ll be glad to meet you on the shoreline. Of course, I’m well aware that you must stay in the water but I can go on the shore.”

Juni thought for a second and said, “Okay, I’ll meet you there.”

“Very good,” Nero said.

Juni got back under the water and swam to the shoreline while the emperor rowed his boat there. Naturally, she got there first and eagerly awaited Nero’s arrival.

It wasn’t long until the emperor arrived, docked his boat on the shore and stepped out. Since this was only his second encounter with the mutant, he had to be careful so as not to frighten her as she could swim away. Nero got close enough to Juni, getting slightly wet in the process, and slowly kneeled in front of her. In a soft tone he said, “Juni, please listen to me. I don’t want to frighten you, but please listen to me.”

“Okay,” she said.

Nero looked into her eyes and said, “Juni, relax and look deep into my eyes. Look further into my eyes...deep into my eyes.”

Juni looked into his eyes and he said, “Very good...completely relaxed...look deep within my eyes. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Relax. You hear only my voice. Yes, you hear only my voice. Look deep into my eyes. Listen only to my voice...you hear my voice...you hear my voice..and you look deep into my eyes, entirely deep within. Relax. Relax. You hear only my voice. You’re only hearing the sound of my voice. Yes, you hear only my voice. You’re only hearing the sound of my voice. Now relax, relax. Relax. Relax. Focus only on my voice on my relax. You’re becoming relaxed. Listen only to my voice. Don’t fight against it. You hear only my voice...just only my voice.”

At this point, the water mutant was fixed on Nero’s eyes and could only hear his voice. He was sure that he had hypnotized her, but just to be sure, he asked, “Juni, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said in a monotone while continuing to look into his eyes.

The emperor gently cupped the hypnotized creature’s chin and his lips were very close to hers, but he didn’t kiss her yet. Nero merely touched his lips to hers, then whispered, “Put your arms around me, take me down with you and kiss me”.

“Yes Nero,” Juni whispered.

The emperor still kneeled in the water and held Juni around the waist. The mutant put her arms around Nero’s neck and pulled him down with her into the shallow water. They kissed passionately for some time, and the emperor was even wetter now but didn’t care.

Nero briefly broke away from the kiss and said, “Please don’t swim away.”

“I won’t,” Juni said. Then they resumed their deep, passionate kissing. Her body heat was warming up the water and she liked it. Nero found the water temperature to his liking as well. The intimacy continued until Nero said,

“Close your eyes.”

The mutant closed her eyes and the emperor touched her lips with his fingers. It was time to end this encounter and as much as he hated to do it, he had to because the emperor had to get back to running the empire and Juni had to be back with her own kind in the water, thus he said, “Juni, when I count to three, you will open your eyes and wake up, but remain relaxed. One. Two. Three.”

The creature opened her eyes on three and Nero said, “Well, it seems that we’ve had quite a night, but regrettably I must go. Perhaps when we meet again, I can take a swim with you.”

“I would like that,” Juni said and smiled.

They passionately kissed one more time and said their goodbyes, then Juni swam away while the emperor watched.

It had been a fantastic night for both of them.