The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Was it the Wine or Her Blue Eyes?

By Topper

I was sitting at home when a friend of mind called and informs me that a piece of property in Bayfield County Wisconsin was up for sale for back taxes. I’ve wanted some hunting land for some time and this seem perfect. It was 2500 acres two thousand woods and the rest fields with a farm house and out buildings on it. I’m retired at 40 with a fortune I made selling my company and wise stock choices. I’m single and spoiled my nieces and nephews. I have two condos one in Arizona and one in Alaska. I really have it good. I told my friend that I’ll be there after Thanksgiving. So we arrange to meet the Monday after the Holiday.

I left Sunday and drove the five and halve hours and found a room. After I’d settle in I took a drive around searching for the land. I found the property and was shock to see someone living there. As I drove around, the parcel was what I wanted. The buildings were old and worn but they could be tore down and the house remodel. I couldn’t wait to tomorrow as I drove back to the hotel with plans in my head for the property.

When I awoke I was shower and dress and off to the county office in record time. I met my friend and we discuss the property and how much the county wanted. I question the amount because the price was less than eighty thousand. That was the correct price. After some paper work and signing some documents I handed over a check and in return I received the title for the property. I now owned my paradise.

As we were walking out my friend inform me that the sheriff was going to issue the eviction notice this afternoon and I could then see the property and walk around the land. I drove out at around two in the afternoon and drove right up to the house. As I got out I started to walk around the buildings. They were in sad shape. I figure the next big storm and some of these might come down. As I was walking up to the house the door open and out came a lady about sixty or sixty-five dress in oversize baggy cloths that hung on her. I introduce myself and she said her name was Maggie. She invited me in we had some coffee and talk about the farm. It had been in her family since her great grandparents came over from Sweden and when her husband died she just could not keep the place up. She had no children or any other relatives. She was alone.

Then she asks me about my plans for the place and when do I want her out. I told her my plans for a hunting lodge and that I’ll tare down the buildings and remodel the house. As for you, how long do you need to move out? That’s when I saw the tears in her eyes. She said she could be out in two weeks. I felt bad but it had to be done. I ask her where she was moving and she said a friend from here now lives in Milwaukee and that she could stay there with her. I agree and told her that was fine. I also inform her that I’m meeting a contractor here in a few days to discuss the remodeling.

On Wednesday I met the contractor out by the farm. We walked around the house and knock on the door. There was no answer but a note saying the door was open. We walk inside and went in the basement, second floor and the attic. As we walk around the house I notice most her things were pack in boxes. After the tour we went outside and discuss options. Bill the contractor told me he had Ideals and if I could wait up here for two days he’ll have some plans draw up and we could discuss changes. I agree to meet him Friday in his office.

On Friday I drove pass the farm and notice a moving van there and they were loading furniture and boxes. I decided to keep on going and meet Bill. Once in his office we went over the plans and I like what he did. He would do a complete gut of the inside of the house. There would be all new electric wiring and plumbing. Convert the two small bedrooms downstairs into one big one with a master bath and one powder room. Knock out a wall and expand the kitchen and combine the dinning room and living room into a big room with a field stone fireplace. Sliding doors that would lead to a wrap around deck. Upstairs add two bedrooms and a full bathroom.

After choosing new windows and siding I gave Bill a check and we both sign a contract. I told Bill that the house had to be done within a year. He also suggested that for a few thousand he could build a new pole barn for storage. We went to lunch and talk about options. He suggested that I rent the fields to other farmers for some income to cover the taxes. Or sell some of the timber on the property. After lunch we shook hands and I drove back to the hotel. As I was driving I wonder why Maggie didn’t rent the fields out or sell the timber. I really felt sorry for her. I thought about stopping by her but I wasn’t up to seeing her cry.

I left for Duluth on Saturday to do some shopping and look at furniture for the place. I spent the night in Duluth and plan on being on the road by four in the mourning. The trip home would be about six to seven hours and they were predicting snow.

I woke early shower and pack the truck. It was 4:00 a.m. when I left the hotel. I’d stop in Superior for gas and coffee for the thermos when the snow started. I wasn’t to worry because my F350 was set up nice. It handles well in snow and the lift I had gave me clearance for snow banks. It was lousy on fuel but the trade off was worth it. I was off and running when I realize I was the only vehicle on the road. The snow was a little heavier but the truck handle fine. As I pass Solon Springs I notice a set of flashers ahead and off the road. I decided to stop and see if everything was alright. With the snow and cold temperature it could be a long walk back to town.

As I pull behind the car I notice how old and rusted it was. This vehicle should not have been on the road. I put on my strobes and flashers. As I got out and started walking towards the car, the car door open and out step a woman. She looked to be older and when we met it was Maggie. I ask her if she was okay. She replies that she was cold and her car wouldn’t start. She was sitting in her car for about an hour. I help her to my truck and pour her some coffee. I try to start her car but it was dead and when I open the hood her radiator was leaking and a belt was missing. I knew she would have to have it tow.

When I was back inside my truck I told Maggie the problem and call AAA with my phone. I told them the problem when Maggie said she didn’t have money for it. I told her not to worry and gave them my account number. When I was done I told Maggie that they be here in about two hours. She told me she didn’t have the money for repairs or a bus ticket to Milwaukee. I told her not to worry as she was holding back her tears. That’s when I really notice the blue eyes. I told her that I’ll drive her to Milwaukee since it was only minutes from where I live.

Her face lit up with a big smile on her face. We took her things out of her vehicle and pack them in my truck. I left her keys and my cell phone number for them to reach me. Before you knew it we were back on the road. I’m glad I had a passenger because the snow was really coming down and the wind pick up. Our conversation kept me awake and I learn more about her. I also notice that when she wore nice cloths she was an attractive lady. I figure she was about 5ft. 7″ and about 130 lbs. Her long blond/grey hair was nicely cut and style.

By the time we hit Eau Clair the snow pick up and I needed to fuel up. I ask Maggie if she was hungry and offer to buy breakfast. As we pull off the interstate the roads were horrible. I don’t think they were plow yet. We found a gas station open and I fill the truck. There was a family restaurant and I drove over and park the truck. I help Maggie out of the truck and walk her to the door. When we were inside she took off her coat and I was stun. Her cloths were tight. When she walked in front of me I couldn’t help notice her shape. She had a very nice figure and had a nice little ass. I told myself to settle down, she was in her sixties.

We order breakfast and talk about the weather with the waitress. She informs us that the further south you went the more snow they were predicting. Something like 17″ of heavy snow and then minus 0 degree weather. I told Maggie if we take it slow will be fine. I paid for our meals use the restrooms and off we were.

Once on the freeway again we were the only ones on the road which now had about 6″ of snow with blowing snow. I was driving about 35 – 40 miles an hour and knew that at this pace we could hit some trouble. By the time we hit Tomah the freeway wasn’t plow and snow drifts were starting to be a problem. I told Maggie that we should pull off and find some rooms. She informed me she had no money for a room and I reassure her that I would pay. I said I rather be safe then end up stuck in a snow bank.

We drove around Tomah looking for a vacancy. We finally found a Holiday Inn and their sign was still on. We went inside and the person working said all that they had left was a singles with a queen and a couch. I told her that we’ll take it. I help Maggie with her luggage and we went to the room. It was huge with plenty of room. I told Maggie that she has the bed and I’ll take the couch. She try to argue with me but in the end I won. After we settle in we went for walk around the building and notice they had a restaurant and bar. I look at my watch and notice it was close to 5:00 p.m. and ask if she wanted to have dinner. Maybe in a little bit. She wanted to change cloths and freshen up a little.

I told her that she should go back to the room and get ready while I’ll go check my email on the house computer. It didn’t take me long and I was back in the room. Maggie was still in the bathroom so I hurry to change quick and put some cologne on. Just as I pull my pants up and zip the bathroom door open. Out came a goddess. She wore black pants and a red satin top. Her breast were straining to be release and when she turn to walk by me her beautiful shape ass was begging me to kiss it. She slid into a pair of shoes and ask if I was ready. We left the room and as we were walking she place her arm through mind and we walk that way to the restaurant. I couldn’t help but notice her perfume and how it drove my senses wild. With her body so close to me and that fragrance I was hard by the time we hit the restaurant. They took our names and said it would be awhile. So we headed for the bar.

We found a booth in back and order our drinks. I had a brandy Manhattan and Maggie order a southern comfort old fashion. We sat and talk this time me spilling the beans all about me. I told her I was financially off. The condos and all my other toys I own. She then said that my wife was lucky. I inform Maggie that I wasn’t marry. We had another round of drinks and I ask to be excuses. As I was in the bathroom I told myself to settle down. I was horny as hell do to the fact I hadn’t any sex for a couple of months. That this woman was too old for me. I wash my face and headed back to the table.

I sat back down and when I look across the table I notice her blouse was unbutton more and the tops of her breast were expose. I had a hard time keeping eye contact as my eyes drifted from her breast back to her eyes. They call our names and we headed to the restaurant. As she walk in front of me Maggie trip and fell backwards into me her ass smacking right into my hardon. I knew she had to feel it. She regain herself and we walk to our table.

I held out her chair for her as she sat down and Maggie made the comment what a good boy I was. I thanked her and sat down wondering why she call me a boy. I shook it off thinking because she was much older then me. We order a bottle of wine and dinner. As we ate and drank we order another bottle of wine. By the time we finish dinner it was 9:00 at night and I had a buzz going. I paid our bill and Maggie and I started to walk back too the room. When we pass the bar there was a person playing the piano. Maggie ask if we could listen for awhile. I lookout the window and notice that it was still snowing so I figure we wouldn’t be going anywhere soon. I told her for just a little because I was tire and wanted a good night sleep for the drive home.

We found a table in the corner the last one since everyone was here do to the snowstorm. We order a bottle of wine and settle back and listen. Soon people were dancing. Maggie took my hand and walk us to the dance floor. I explain that I don’t dance but that didn’t stop her. A waltz was playing and I did the best I could. However all I could think of was how Maggie felt. Her body was firm and muscular when I held her. We dance a few more waltzes when the temple of the music change. I thought that we would sit down but Maggie just turn loose. I couldn’t believe the way she move. She was dancing sexily and I was getting hard just watching her.

After the dance we walk back to our table and that’s when I notice the men were checking Maggie out. I knew she was attractive but her age kept me at bay. As we sat for awhile the music change to slow grinding dancing. Before I realize it I was back on the floor with Maggie. This time she was seductive with her moves. She would hold me close and grind into me and stare into my eyes. As the last song of the night was play a very slow one Maggie lean her head on my shoulder and whisper in my ear. She thank me for a wonderful evening and for taking care of her. She than kiss my cheek as she raise her head and stare into me. I was lost for words as we look at each other and I said it was my pleasure.

With that she pull my body into hers and kiss me on the lips. I don’t know why but a bolt of lightning went through me. Just before the song ended I was still holding her my hands on her ass pressing her against my hardon when I kiss her back? She responded by kissing back and grinding into me. The song ended and I look at her and said I was sorry for my behavior. She chuckle and said not to worry she was happy that I found her attractive.

We went back to the table but the bar was close. I made the comment that I could go for a glass of wine when she mention she had some home made wine in the truck. She ask me to get it and while I was doing that she’d go back to the room and get ready for bed. I agree and left. Once outside the cold air woke me up and sober me up. What was I doing with Maggie? I found the wine and as I was walking back decided to pass on anymore drinking. I needed to control myself. As I open the door, close and lock it Maggie step out of the bathroom.

She was wearing a long house coat but it was tight and showed her curves. Her long hair brush and framing her face. And again that perfume that just made me hard which happen as I look at her. I notice the bed was turn and the couch made up. I was glad because all I wanted was to get dress and hit the rack. Maggie asked if I had the bottle which I reply yes. Good pour us a drink. I think I had enough but she pouted gave me those sad eyes. I melted and said okay just one glass and then lights out.

She pours the wine and handed me mine as she walk up to me inches away and all I saw were her blue eyes. How the blue sparkle and her perfume engulfing me with another fragrance which made me light headed. She proposes a toast to us and long friendship. I tap her glass and took a sip. All the time watching those eyes. As I drank the liquid it went down smooth. It was thick, sweet and burn when it hit the stomach. I finish my glass and Maggie pours another. She whispers how much of a gentle man I was. A boy trying to be a man. A boy who needs a real woman not some girl. I took another drink and finish the glass. Maggie took my glass and set it down not breaking eye contact. She then lean in and kiss me. Wrapping her arms around me. We started French kissing her tongue dominating mine and taking control of mine. Just then I realize what was happening and stop the kiss and push her back.

No Maggie, I can’t do this. My head was spinning and I felt the wine she gave me burning through my body. She looks at me and told me to look at her. She unfastens the robe and let’s it drop. My jaw drop as I was looking at the most amazing body. Not an ounce of fat. Her breasts were huge and firm no sag. Her nipples stood out at least an inch and the thickness of my pinky. I lower my eyes to a stomach that was flat not quite a six pack. I look lower and notice her groin. Her hair neatly trim and then her legs. They weren’t what I thought they would be. They were beautiful. They look like dancers with great muscle tone. Like what you see boy! She looks at me and lowers her eyes. I follow and saw the bulged in my pants.

She started to walk towards me as I back peddle. I had a hard time standing as I was dizzy. My head was cloudy I couldn’t think. I finally hit the wall as Maggie approached me. She was an inch in front of my face when she laughs. It was sinister when she reaches out and held my head. I was staring into those eyes. When she pull me in for a kiss. She undresses me as she kisses me. I couldn’t stop her. When I try to reach out my arms wouldn’t function. When I was fully undress she lean into me and grinds on me. She forces my head to her breast and I’m surrounded in her flesh. Her perfume was intoxicating as I couldn’t breathe. Maggie started to whisper in my ear. I was her boy now. That’s right, your hearing right. I want you and I’m going to have you.

She wouldn’t let me breath and I became disorient. Her hot body was now pressing against mine, rubbing me. Sending bolts of electric through my body. My senses being overwork. I felt that feeling in my balls telling me it would be soon. Maggie senses this as well. She told me not to cum. I should hold it for her. That when the time was right she’d let me cum. I was just about to pass out when she let me go. I fell to my knees and was staring at her bush. I smell the incense from her pussy as she took her left leg and hook it around my neck drawing my head into her pussy. I raise my arms to push but I was to week. My face was smash into her as she started to grind. She then grabs my head and forces it into her more. I couldn’t breath, there was no air. I faintly heard her say if I want air start licking. I obey and before long she flooded my mouth with her juice. She let go and went to pick up her cloth belt from her robe as she places the chair in the middle of the room.

She came back to me and tied the belt around my neck. I reach up to grab it when she snaps leave it! I sat there kneeling my head spinning my body burning and her smell on my face. She sat in the chair facing me her long muscle legs stretch out, her manicure feet pointed at me. Maggie pulls the belt and forces me to crawl towards her. I inch forward and she stops when I reach her feet. She raises one foot and rubs my face with it. She orders me to kiss it and worship it. I began to do as she’s says while her other foot plays with my penis and balls. In a while she stops and pulls me forward until I’m at the foot of the chair. She places both legs around my head as her thighs enclose me. Surrounded by her flesh. She flexes her muscle and her thighs began to crush my head holding me. My arms reach out to pull them apart when she grabs them lifts her ass off the chair and places my hands, arms extended out as she sits on my hands. I was trap. I couldn’t move. She reposition me head so that I was looking into her face.

Maggie was smiling, her blue eyes sparkling as she stared to talk. She inform me that before tonight was over I’ll be hers. She tighten her thighs and started to reshape my skull. I try to scream but nothing came out. Look into my eyes boy! It was a command. While she started talking the pressure in her thighs started to cut off my blood flow. She was giving me orders on how I was to serve her. I was light headed as I look into those blue eyes. They seem to grow bigger and brighter as she talk. She told me how I was loosing my will and hers was taking over. How I love the taste of her nectar and her athletic body. That I was falling in love with her. Maggie flex again this time stopping the flow of blood. Just before I’d pass out she open her legs as my face landed in her muff.

I was out but still could hear. She told me to breath deep and inhale her sent. As I was taking deep breaths she was telling me how much I wanted to serve her. How I would make her so happy if I was her slave. And that I wanted to make her happy since I took away her home. I would do any thing to please her. How sad I felt at what I did to her. And now you know the only way you could make it up to me was to worship me. Become my slave, her boy toy. Age didn’t matter to you. All you want is to please me and worship this glorious body that now controls your mine. Yes I answer. Yes what, she said? I whisper, worship you. How would you worship me? I would do anything to make you happy. Just let me know.

Maggie began to give me instructions as my face was resting in her pussy taking deep breaths of her intoxicating aroma. She told me that when I cum later I would seal my fate with her. That I would be hers forever. She would move in my house and share my wealth. Yes I said. You know stevie, that’s the first time she use my name my penis jump. If you really want to make me happy you could ask me to marry you. But then you really wouldn’t be a true husband but my slave. To worship this body and spoil me with gifts. Mmm!! I moan.

You are starting to wake but before you do remember all I said and now kiss the pussy that owns you and use your tongue to make me happy. I was staring at her blond bush my tongue inside her licking and kissing when she wrap her thighs around my head and came crushing my skull as I drank her juice. When she finish she open her legs and I fell on the floor. I was laying there looking up at Maggie as she stood above me. I knelt on my knees and took her hand and kiss it. I look into her eyes and told her I was sorry for what I did and wanted to make it up to her. She help me up and we kiss.

As we were kissing she force me on the bed and was on top of me. We were like teenagers doing it for the first time. As she was on top of me I ask her if I could be her slave. Were did that come from I ask myself, yet at the same time it felt good. Maggie look down at me and said am I sure? At the same time she slip me inside her pussy. All I could think of was how hot, wet, and tight she was. She was staring into my eyes flexing her muscles in her pussy massaging my penis. She said I didn’t answer her question when she clamp around my dick again. I gasp and couldn’t speak I had to cum. I knew in the back of my head that I couldn’t unless I gave myself to Maggie.

Maggie I need to cum I said. She laid on top of me as she smile with those big blue eyes staring at me. Knowing she had me and could do anything to me. She kept her assault on my penis as she wrap her legs around mine and spread them. I was in pain but yet it felt so good at what she was doing. She then flip us with me on top hooking her legs around me and drawing me in tight. I had to cum the pleasure was to much. I look into her eyes and said yes Mistress. Yes what? She said, as she continue to milk my cock. I’ll be your slave I said just let me cum. No I don’t think so was her reply as she grin. I want something more. Think hard little boy. She continue to milk me. Her hands were now on my ass rotating me as she use her powerful muscles in her pussy.

I thought real hard and a voice in my head said marry her. I look into her eyes as I whisper softly will you marry me? Maggie look at me and didn’t answer. She than began to really massage my cock harder as she smile. I look into her eyes again my eyes pleading but nothing. I than shouted please, please Mistress. Please Mistress Maggie will you marry me? Her reply was prove it to me, as she shove me off of her. No…o! I whisper as I fell out of her pussy. She left the bed and stood in the middle of the room facing the mirror. Her beautiful back side facing me. Show me you mean it. As she look at her ass then me. I crawl out of bed than crawl to her. I knelt behind her and place my hand on her hips as I lower my face and kiss her ass cheeks. Then I move to her anus and stuck my tongue in her and ate her ass out. Maggie started to moan as she work her ass on my tongue. Soon I felt her quiver as she came from my oral attack of her ass. She push me down and went back to the bed laying on her back as she beckoned me to her. I crawl on top of her as she offer me her breast and slid me in her pussy. She than wrap her legs so her heels were pushing my ass into her and her strong arms around my back trapping me in her grip. She work me over with her muscles from my penis in her pussy, the thighs crushing my hips and her arms giving me a bear hug. I was trap and my balls needed release. I took my mouth off her nipple and ask one more time Mistress please marry me. Maggie grab my head and brought it to hers. Looking into my eyes she said this is the last time you’ll ever be on top boy. Yes I’ll marry you slave. Now seal the deal. With that I convulse as I came and came staring into her eyes as her pussy work me over. When I thought I was done she squeeze again forcing more cum from my balls. For at least twenty minutes she kept milking my penis with her strong pussy getting every last drop. It soon began to hurt and I beg her to stop. Maggie squeeze me once more and a dribble came out of my penis as I finally pass out.

I awoke in the morning with my head between her legs breathing that sent of a woman. We made love all day and never left the room. She made plans for us while i worship her body. By the end of the day my penis was so sore and my balls ache as she completely wore me out. As we slept that night in each others arms I couldn’t have been more happy as I try to figure out what happen to change my mind about her age.

The next day we left and I drove her to her new home. We were marry a month later and travel the world for our honeymoon. When we return home we settle in as wife and slave. Pleasing my Mistress everyday. But the biggest and happiest day in our marriage so far was when we move back into her farmhouse. Now remodel. My Maggie made love to me for the first time with me on top since that day in the hotel. She told me I was her pet forever.