The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wants and Needs

by Susie Dommastrino

Debbie was the one for me and had been since we first met, when my folks had moved us cross-country to the place whose only redeemable quality was the fact that the ubiquitous wheat fields must have been inspiration for the blond curls that graced her head. For the first eight years, we had been inseparable. There were shared birthday parties as there were only three days between hers and mine. I was older by that narrow margin, and up until our Freshman year of high school, I had been the leader of our little troupe of two.

She was, and is, the most amazingly beautiful woman I have ever seen. I’ve had eyes for no one else since long before my eyes even knew that they were supposed to be looking for something. The cliques and in-crowds at Sullivan High School didn’t see past the long legs, curves, and cleavage to the sweet, down-home girl that was still inside. The one I saw. It took until our Junior year for them to completely wrest her away from me, but reflecting on it, I see that the first fractures had started to develop the year prior.

Now, as incoming Freshmen at Duvall Community College (go Lesser Prairie Chickens), we couldn’t be in more different worlds. While I’m still dreaming of a research position in astrophysics, the girl that dreamed alongside me staring at the sky on the roof outside my second-floor window, is majoring in dance.

Dance.

She’s got the body for it, don’t get me wrong. She’s got the looks, the sex appeal, and above all else, the drive and determination to do anything that she puts her mind to; I just never expected it to be dance.

I blame Ezekiel. What the hell kind of name is that, anyway? A midwestern U.S. bible-belt one, for the most part. He’d been the late arrival at Sullivan and he’d almost immediately taken an interest in Debbie. She’d shown zero, and I mean, zero, interest in him during our first year and the majority of the next. He seemed to slide by and had a rebellious streak that seemed out of place in our quiet little town.

He got away with murder.

I don’t mean that figuratively, because I guess if I’m to be completely honest, there’s no definitive proof that he killed Barry Sonnerman.

Barry was into Ezekiel the same way that Ezekiel was, and still is, into Debbie. The two of them spent about a year dating before things started to go south. Barry was the jealous type, and Ezekiel’s apparent interest in polyamory just wasn’t sitting well. Things seemed ready to come to a head between the two of them when Barry just disappeared. The police investigated it, of course, but when sixteen-year-old boys disappear, it’s usually chalked up to a runaway situation, not murder. They show all the signs of investigating, but everyone knows they’re working the leads towards the standard conclusion.

Once the police interest was gone, it was Ezekiel’s behavior that gave me my first clue. It wasn’t just that he moved on quickly; that’s something teenagers do. It was more that he hit each bullet point on the list that identifies a true sociopath.

Doesn’t matter, really. What matters is that I think that Debbie’s infatuation with him is something more than natural.

Yeah, I know how that sounds. It sounds crazy. Ezekiel’s not a bad looking guy, but he gets way more than his fair share of girls. I get it. Someone out there is screaming that beauty is only skin deep, but that discounts the fact that I know Ezekiel, and they don’t.

And Ezekiel is an asshole.

Not just the run-of-the-mill asshole that good guys always wonder why the girl of their dreams is interested in. An asshole of high order.

When I last tried to point out to Debbie that Ezekiel wasn’t faithful to her, she went into what seemed like a carefully rehearsed monologue about polyamory. When I argued the old goose and gander bit, she simply informed me that ‘it doesn’t work like that.’

She’s under his control somehow.

It’s the only explanation.

While I wish I had been keeping a journal like this one a couple of years ago, I’m going to try my best to keep up with this one. It would have been nice to have some of the signs of her transformation in a better format than my memory, but what is past is past. With this, at least I can retrace my steps to see where my mistakes are if things don’t work out.

I’m going to figure this thing out.

Mark my words.

Saturday night’s performance was stunning. Debbie was the star of the show, at least in my eyes. The way that she moved in her solo piece was particularly thrilling; as if she was trying move through thick spiderwebs; those gorgeous, long legs bound by silk tendrils as she gazed out into the audience with a myriad of emotions.

Her eyes kept going to him, though, and it frustrated me. What power did he have over her?

My morning research had dug up a few interesting options. Searching the dark web for brainwashing solutions came up with a lot of different products and methodologies, most of which were questionable. The thing I was looking for was symptoms, though. I figured that the best way to back-trace what he had done with her would be to match her behaviors to the intended behaviors the tools promised, along with any side-effects.

The first was her eyes. Normally bright and loving, they seemed to only be that way for him. I wasn’t the only one that noticed it, either. Esther Cosgrove, Debbie’s mother, noticed it as well and mentioned it to me, though with a note of sadness, as if she was disappointed that it had to be that way.

Even in the dance, that overt sexuality and erotic presence hadn’t been there before. It was as if she moved for him, crying out in a need he had generated; one that only he could fulfill.

I will admit that I followed the two of them home, letting myself fall into the shadows as the couple received hugs from Esther and her current suitor, Damian. He, at least, seemed more sympathetic to my cause. “Nice guys don’t have to finish last.” It was a common thing, but it did mean something to me. It wasn’t really a violation. We do still live right next to each other, don’t we? The part that made me feel sordid was generated by Ezekiel.

Finishing a glass of cold water in my childhood kitchen, looking across the short gap between her house and mine, I noted that Esther’s car had not yet arrived home, and probably wouldn’t. She’d been staying the night out at Damian’s more and more since our graduation in May. Nothing wrong with that. Having brought Debbie past the eighteen-year milestone, it was her right to take some time simply for herself.

There was some sort of scuffle in the kitchen that I could barely make out between the lace curtains that Esther favored. The scream and the thumping of the rickety old stairs drove me up my own and into my bedroom, the toe I barked on the loose trim angrily reminding me of its outrage as I parted the curtains, getting a clear view into the lit bedroom of the woman that I love. She was cowering at the foot of her bed as Ezekiel slammed the door behind him. I could see his heavy breathing, as well as hers, even though her back was turned to me.

He lunged and there was a struggle. All the while I debated calling the police, but I was impotent with disgust at what he was doing to her. Her resistance ebbed almost immediately under his control, and I watched the two of them roll, her graceful arms dragging her shirt up over her head as she appeared on top, at least physically. His hands crushed into her breasts as Debbie’s went to his waist, making quick work of his belt and dramatically pulling it from its loops.

I watched on as she trailed kisses down his chest, perched alongside him as his detestable, manipulative fingers ran a trail from the inside of her knees up to the hem of her shorts, then past to her round ass, almost mockingly presented to me as I watched through the window, trying to get some inkling of what object or method he was using to keep her his thrall. I found nothing at that point. I had learned to look for a focal point, either visual or verbal. I could hear nothing of their conversation, and the only thing those pale blue eyes seemed fixated on was the cock jutting up, almost perfectly perpendicular to the bed.

The kisses worked their way to the point of no return, but I was still determined to unearth his power. Fortunately for me, the view of Debbie’s remarkable ass protected me from the sight of those strawberry-red lips circling Ezekiel’s cock. I could only imagine it, reflecting on the appearance and disappearance of that straw-blonde hair as it rose and set over the landscape of her magnificent body. Physical control wasn’t what I was trying to unearth, but that was covered as well. As the events of the evening unfolded rapidly, his hand twisted in those glorious locks, driving those imagined lips up and down that shaft, sometimes holding her head in place until I could see the heaving of her body as she gagged on the obstruction in her throat.

I couldn’t risk going over there and putting a physical stop to it, even as their positioning changed, his cock entering her from behind as I watched the expressions of bliss cross her face. While I saw every detail of the woman I love, she likely saw nothing but the blackness of the night sky as he fucked her. The urge was strong, but what good would I do if I barged over there and he put me under his control as well? I couldn’t stop him if I remained ignorant of the vector or approach he was using.

Her face showed that she was crying out, though the wind and the panes of glass between us imprisoned any sounds. She was suffering, and I was the only one that was going to be able to free her.

They switched positions many times, her lips returning to his cock over and over again until I watched as he held both fists entangled in that beautiful hair, his hips bucking gently as he defiled the lips that I had always longed to kiss.

* * *

The next morning, he was gone. As I had done a thousand times since our childhood, I walked out my front door and over to hers. I’d been taught to never cut through other people’s grass, but the Cosgrove’s were the exception.

“You’ll always be welcomed as family here.” Esther had told me on many occasions, the most recent being as late as last week.

Debbie opened the door, looking worn, as if hungover from a drug or serious intoxication. I took a mental note. I’ll also try to recreate the conversation here, though I will not guarantee its completeness.

“Hey, Dane.” She said, her voice almost a whisper. I think she could see the concern on my face, because she tried to perk up her expression.

I wasn’t going to let it go. “You okay, Debbie?” I asked. I don’t know how to describe it, but I stood there as if nothing had changed between the two of us. It seemed to settle into her frazzled brain because she stepped aside and let me in.

“Yeah, I’m just tired.” She said. “I’m making coffee if you want some. How are you?”

There were a thousand things I wanted to say, but I settled on “fine.”

“That’s good.” She said. I hadn’t said I wanted coffee, but she was pouring me a mug anyway. The train mug. It was her father’s, and my favorite. It was heartwarming that she remembered.

“I miss us.”

The admission came as Debbie sat down hard on one of the kitchen chairs, her own mug coming to a halt in her hand just before it would have clacked against the cracked, Formica top. Again, I wanted to spill everything. Everything I had done for her, everything I was doing to help her escape Ezekiel’s clutches.

I controlled it.

I had to try to undo what he had done.

“This is a good start.” I said, sipping the coffee as I retrieved the coin from my pocket. It was simple and I didn’t fully believe in it, but it was merely a distraction.

I fidgeted with it in my hand, watching those gorgeous eyes follow it, even as she drank her coffee.

“I know that you’re with Ezekiel.” I said. It was obfuscation that was designed to appear like I was putting all my cards on the table.

I saw her go a bit rigid, recognizing the prompts that still lingered in her system, even after he had finished using her the night before.

“Don’t worry, I’m not here to change that in any way, Debbie.” I said. “I guess I just needed some time to get used to it.”

Her eyes glanced up at mine, but even she realized she was a little late in her response.

“Thanks, Dane.” A pause. “And sorry I’m a little out of it.”

“Your energy is low.” I said, slowly turning the coin from one side to the other, flat on the table. Her eyes returned to it. “That’s to be expected.”

Her eyes darted up again, this time, defensive.

“I mean. Your dance was incredible.”

Debbie’s eyes brightened. “You came?”

“Of course, I went.” I smiled. “I still want to be in your life.”

“I want that too, Dane.” She said. “And I’m sorry.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for, Debbie.”

She fought back a bit, keeping her eyes up to mine.

“Yeah, I do. I mean, I’ve let Ezekiel keep us apart. I get that he’s jealous, but I need to not let it affect us.”

“You need to stand up to him. That doesn’t mean that you love him any less.”

Eyes came back up from the coin. “Oh, I don’t love him, Dane. I mean, I guess I really like him, but…”

“Either way, you’re your own person and he should be okay with that.”

“He’s okay with that.”

“He’s okay with that.” I repeated.

“You’re a wonderful person.” I said, keeping my words intentionally slow. “It’s okay that there’s distance between us right now. I’ll always be here. Remember those nights up on the roof outside my window?”

“Yeah.” She sighed.

“Picture that. Seeing the clouds roll by, naming the shapes we saw, even in the darkness.”

Debbie’s eyes were on the coin as I turned it slowly from one side to the other.

“Past that. Remember going back into my room and hiding under the sheets when my mother came in?”

The smile on her face was genuine and made me feel like there was a solution. My control just had to be stronger than his. His own corruption of her would provide me the foothold I needed.

“We can still do that.” I whispered.

A catchy jingle snapped her out of the moment. A moment later, the phone buzzed, rattling on the table right before ringing once again.

“I should get that.”

“You should get that.” I said, pushing out my chair. “Thanks for the coffee.”

She smiled. “I’ll…talk to you later, Dane. Okay?”

I smiled. I could see her swiping to accept the call as I turned, showing myself out.

* * *

Considering the morning’s somewhat success with wresting Debbie from Ezekiel’s control, I decided that I would see if I could hone the technique a bit before digging any deeper. I had little thought that she would truly internalize the loose suggestion that she come over to my room sometime, but there was a flicker of hope there.

I just wanted to try it on someone else. I wanted to see if there was any difference between a non-controlled mind and one that was already being controlled by another. I’m not going to say I didn’t luck out with my first attempt. I did. I had thoroughly expected to try different methods for months, possibly even years. Was subtle hypnotic suggestion working? Yet to be known.

Sometimes serendipity happens. It started in with the apparently successful induction of Debbie and continued, strikingly so, in helping me decide how to improve upon that success.

“Please, Dane.”

My ‘sister’ isn’t really my sister, and not just because she’s nearly eight years older than me. She’s not my sister because I never really accepted my mom’s second marriage that brought her into my life, if not into the same house I lived in. She was already off to college, and years later still had nothing to show for it.

“Mom and Dad are on vacation. You know what they think of Emmy.”

“Yada, yada, she’s a loser and all that. What do you care, Dane? You’re going to be moving out in a month anyway, right?”

“She likes you.”

I scoffed. My sister is where I had learned the meaning of the word manipulation. She was the master. In a way, she was the reason that I started suspecting that Ezekiel was somehow brainwashing Debbie. Emmy was a good subject, though. I only got through my disdain for my sister by realizing I was flipping the coin in my hand, absently.

“I don’t believe that for a minute, but I’ll do it for you, Zoo.”

Zoey hated that name, but she wanted something, so she was willing to let me get away with it.

“You’re a saint, Dane.” She said. “I’ll tell Em. Can she swing by late tonight?”

It took me a second to realize I was nodding to the coin in my hand. “Yeah, I’ll just leave the door unlocked. She can take the master bedroom.”

The conversation ended with very little sibling affection.

Emmy talks in her sleep. I mean, she talks in her sleep to the point that she’ll respond if you ask her questions. Today certainly expanded my abilities to control others, though it really invalidated my experiment, at least regarding Debbie.

“Amazing.” She whispered. She hadn’t even made it to the bed and was crashed out on the couch when I finally went downstairs. I think it was a little after midnight, and sleep was eluding me. I couldn’t stop thinking about Debbie. I sat in the chair next to her, determined to rouse her from her slumber at some point to get her to sack out in my parents’ room. I’d try the coin trick on her then.

“What’s amazing, Em?” I asked.

“Hmm? Nothing.” She whispered.

“It’s okay.” I said.

She stirred. “What’s okay?” Her voice was soft and distant.

“It’s okay if you tell me what you’re thinking.”

She smiled. Her eyes were opening, but she seemed vacant.

“Zoey.”

“Zoey’s amazing?”

“Amazing.”

“Why is she amazing?”

“Beautiful.”

“Describe her to me.” I said, keeping my voice down. “I mean, close your eyes and really visualize it.”

“Is this a college thing?”

“It’s a college thing.” I assured her.

“Her hair is so black.” Emmy whispered. “And her face…her face is…”

She trailed off. I wanted her to continue to visualize, but the words themselves were just to keep her focused. I knew full well what Zoey looked like. She was hot, of course, but minus at least three points for being related to me by marriage.

Her description got more and more dreamy.

“I don’t believe I’m telling you this.”

“It’s just a dream, Emmy.” I said. “So it’s okay.”

“Okay.”

“Have you and my sister…”

“Banged? Yeah.” She said, a smile crossing her lips. It faded quickly.

“What’s the matter?”

Emmy sighed. “I wish I could give her more.”

“More what?”

“Passion.”

“What kind of passion?”

“She cums like a fountain.”

Ew.

“And that’s a problem because…”

“I’ve never.”

“Never cum?”

“Never.” This was in an almost inaudible whisper.

“You want to, though, right?”

“God, yes.”

“Then practice. And, let yourself.”

Let myself. Like it’s that easy?”

“It’s that easy.”

“Another college thing?”

“Another college thing. You should let yourself do whatever you feel, as long as it doesn’t harm others.”

“You’re just trying to get into my pants.”

“I have a girlfriend, Emmy.” Well, it’s not a lie. She’s just…

Emmy giggled. “So do I. We all have wants and needs.”

“What do you need, Emmy?”

She let out a loud sigh. “To cum.” It was followed by a twitter of laughter that faded quickly.

“Do what you feel is best.” I said, rising to my feet. “Zoey’s one thing, but there’s something you’re not getting from there. Finding that will help your relationship, not hurt it. You’ll be able to bring it back with you.”

At that point, I was exhausted, and not bothered at all that there wasn’t a response. She was likely a little drunk, or stoned, or both. None of my business. It may sound a little cold, but validation of what I was attempting would be Emmy stepping out on my sister. Like I said, no love lost there. I’m not trying to make anyone think that I’m a saint in all this.

* * *

Debbie and I sat cross-legged on the asphalt tiles for hours, staring at the clouds passing through the night sky like the years had pulled back to where we had once been.

“You know, I miss this, Dane.” She said. Neither of us had made the move to establish any sort of physical contact, but I was stoking up my nerve a shovelful of willpower at a time.

“Yeah, it’s just like old times.” I said.

Debbie laughed.

“What?”

She darted those eyes at me, still with a flicker of blue, lit by the moon behind me. There was that old playfulness again.

“We could pretend your mom is coming up the stairs.”

I smiled, feigning a look that said I wish things could be that simple. I saw her eyes fall.

“Hurry!” I whispered, urgently.

My fingertips grazed her thigh as she scrambled over the battered windowsill a wisp before I did, rebounding as she hit the bed, right into my arms as I tumbled in after her. There was a terrifying moment of graveyard stillness before her lips met mine.

The kiss was everything I had ever dreamed it would be and more, my body on fire as well as my brain. I was doing it. I was taking Debbie back from under Ezekiel’s thumb.

She was the one that moved the make-out session into something more. Something she had learned from him, apparently. I had to let it go, had to live in the moment, but it was difficult. Her hand had found its way into my shorts and she was stroking me. I hadn’t even realized that I was hard, and it already ached, throbbing in the firm grip of her fingers as she alternated between kissing me and giving me daring looks with those gorgeous eyes and that heavenly smile.

Every touch was driving me wild, and I could feel the passion growing in me by leaps and bounds. I struggled to control myself. She shimmied her hips as I stripped the shorts down off her ass and down satin thighs until I could strip them off feet that were, more often than not, bare as the day she was born.

“Jesus, I didn’t know I wanted this this much.” She gasped, as my lips met a patch of tender flesh between her ribs and her waist. I could smell her already. Having the knowledge of what pheromones are does little to assuage their efficacy. “Didn’t know I needed this.”

Debbie threw one leg, rolling me to my back as she took over, our bodies landing in a sixty-nine that needed no adjustment. The overhead light seemed to wane as those gorgeous hips enclosed my head, giving me tunnel vision, straight to the glory I had always dreamed of seeing.

It came down on me, even as my head came up to reach it, smothering me with nothing but pleasure that filled my senses.

It wasn’t just that, though. It was her mouth. Those plush lips wrapped around my cock and devoured me, taking inch by inch until I felt almost insecure in my own size. That pang was easily discarded by the pleasure of those lips crushed into the base of my shaft, the head squeezed into the more restrictive passage of her throat. My every fear came rushing in. I was going to cum prematurely, and my dream moment would be over.

There was little I could do, though. As much as I felt the conquering hero, Debbie was solidly in charge, and my tongue could do little other than give her what she wanted. I could hold back the dam.

It was a challenge, to be sure. Though I hated to think the blonde beauty’s cocksucking skills came from Ezekiel’s tutelage, I couldn’t help but appreciate them. Her tongue flattened along the top edge of my shaft as she took me in and out of that tight, wet grip, creating enough friction to keep me reminded that I needed to focus on her pleasure as well.

My conversation with Emmy had reminded me that there was power in orgasm. Making Debbie climax this first time was more important than any pleasure I would receive from her in this one instance. Securing a legacy was more important; a physical memory that would bind me tighter to her.

After as much as I could stand, I rolled her to her back, breaking the seal of those lips from my throbbing cock.

“Fuck me.” She said, hoarsely.

She didn’t sound like herself, though I put that off to the struggle for control her mind was grappling with. He’d definitely changed her. She was not only emotionally changed; she had changed physically. Had he ruined the body-positive attitude that had always been her strong suit, made her ashamed of her beautiful, life-giving curves?

I would change her back. I had managed to bring her over to me with only one amateurish session, hadn’t I? I would build back every bit of her that Ezekiel had stripped away.

Debbie shuddered with pleasure as I entered her, feeling her legs wrap tightly across my back as I drove to the hilt. Her body was wet and primed, eagerly inviting me inside its overheated core.

“Oh, God, Dane, that feels so fucking good.”

Even her language had changed. Debbie had never been quite so crude. Maybe it was the heat of passion, maybe it was the control he had over her. I was ashamed to admit that it turned me on. As our bodies felt like they were melting into one, she kissed me deeply, inspiring a motion where my cock ground in and out of her, making crossed ankles behind my back push harder to have me deeper.

“Please.” She whispered.

I looked down into her eyes. They were pleading, the oddly reflected light of the moon giving them an unearthly green hue that dazzled. Her lips trembled with the words as I started moving my hips, with more and more arcing motions, like a pendulum slowly increasing its swing instead of dissipating its energy. As the thrusts became blows, my body hammering down into hers, she screamed out in pleasure, repeating my name over and over again.

It was at that point that I realized that the pulsing, pleading beauty beneath me was not Debbie Cosgrove. It was Emmy.

I’m still not clear what caused the confusion. I can only imagine that it was a side-effect of Ezekiel’s control, or that he had managed to start an induction on me that had been either aborted or put on pause.

My body was on autopilot, though, and so was hers.

Her legs were bent backwards at the knees, spread flat and wide as I effectively planked above her, letting my body weight drive my cock into her quivering flesh over and over again as she started to draw shallow, rapid breaths.

“Are you…”

“Don’t you fucking stop, Dane!”

She held my face in both her palms, bringing my lips down to hers, but only after getting something resembling assurance that she found in my eyes. Assurance that I wasn’t going to let her down, that I was going to make her cum.

The wailing moan that finally escaped her lips is something that will stay for me for the rest of my life. It went on and on, putting an operatic high note to shame with its sound and intensity. Her body, too, performed virtuoso feats, clutching my cock as if trying to keep it from escaping its intense clutches. It rippled and gyrated, her hips undulating, even as they quivered. The long legs that definitely weren’t Debbie’s bounced and bobbed with every animalistic thrust of my shaft.

“Oh God, Oh, God, Oh, God.” Replaced my name, a simpler mantra to roll over and over off her tongue as the tremendous climax ripped through every nerve ending in Emmy’s admittedly heavenly body. I wanted to explore every inch of it, but I knew that my time was coming to an end.

She answered my next dilemma without words. As I slowed my pace, letting her passions subside from frenetic to inflamed, she literally crawled out from beneath me. As I came up to my knees, she gracefully came to all fours, my throbbing, wet cock just a breath from those sexy lips.

“Fuck my face and cum in my mouth.” She said, staring up at me with definitively green eyes. “Don’t hold back.”

I channeled the imagery I had seen through the window the previous afternoon, my hands wrapping tightly in her long, black hair as I pressed my cock between her lips. I didn’t stop until she was struggling against me, her hands pressed flat on my quadriceps as I invaded her throat. I pulled her back by her hair, hearing her gasp.

“Is that what you wanted?”

She answered me with her eyes even before her words. “More.”

Crudity seeming to be something I suddenly craved as much as she, I fucked her face. I worked my cock in and out of that dirty mouth with an urgency that rivalled the way I had slammed it in and out of her desperate body. She had been hungry for the release I had provided her, and she seemed as happy as I had been to provide for me in return. Drool hung from her chin as I fucked her throat, blocking her breath for long patches of time as she desperately worked my aching shaft with her tongue.

My own climax curled my toes and sent cum directly into the older woman’s stomach, bypassing her mouth entirely; at least for the first blast or two. As the spasms rolled on, I pulled out, the next pooling on her tongue as the final few drew sticky lines down her pretty face.

It was over, and I thought that I had done well.

For Emmy, though, it was far from over. I had broken a sea wall and faced the rising storm surge of her passion.

I weathered it, though at points I’ll admit that I wished she was another.

“Sorry I was so out of it yesterday.” Debbie said, standing in the doorway. I had hardly slept, so the apology was moot as I was just as guilty. It had taken me a moment to recognize the knocking at the front door, and another to remember that Emmy had left for work bright and early in the morning.

“It’s okay, Debbie. You want to come in?”

She nodded, but I could see that something was troubling her.

I closed the door and pulled her into my arms, simply embracing her. It broke thirty seconds later, but there was a lot of emotional value in just that short span.

“If you want to talk about it, you can always talk to me.” I said.

“It’s stupid.”

She lowered her head, reminding me to extract the coin from my pocket. It was as if she was looking for it. I held my response until her eyes were on it.

“You’re never stupid, Debbie. You’re just…troubled.”

It was the first time I had hinted that there was anything wrong with her. I didn’t want to shock her system. I just needed a bit more time to move the conditioning over to me. I was starting to see more and more of the signs as I learned. They gave me gaps to put my hooks into.

“I saw that…” Debbie said, giving me a furtive glance. “…woman. She left…”

“Emmy?” I asked.

Debbie nodded.

“My sister’s friend.” I said. “She crashed here last night.”

“That’s what’s stupid.” She said.

“Don’t say that.”

“We’re not together anymore.”

We were never officially together, not in that way, anyway; but I wasn’t going to stop her flow. She was splitting her time between my active fingers and my own, loving face.

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“You and she…’

I didn’t respond.

“I’m just guessing, of course.” Debbie said, finally looking up at me. “She seemed like she was floating on a cloud. I’m happy for you if it was…”

“Was what?”

Eyes on the coin.

“That you guys had had sex.” She finally blurted. “I mean…I’m with Ezekiel, and I’m glad that you’re…”

I tugged her chin up with my fingertip, bringing her eyes up to mine. I could see her wanting to look away and wanting not to, all in the same train of thought.

“I’m not with anyone.” I said.

She shook her head. “No, I mean…I mean, you and she…”

“We did.” I finally admitted.

The eyes fell back to the coin.

“That’s good, because Ezekiel…”

“I’m not with anyone.” I repeated.

Debbie couldn’t bring herself to look up at me. I ran my fingers through her hair.

“If I was with anyone, I’d be with you.”

“I’m with…” She started, but I silenced her lips with a finger.

“You are with me now.”

“But…”

“Aren’t you?”

“I am, but…”

“We were together before.” I said.

“Yes.” It was a whisper.

“So I allow you to be with him.”

It was a risk, but I could feel his grip on her growing weaker and weaker. There was an astrophysicist in that incredible body, and I just had to get her down a logical misdirection. She was under my control, I just had to use the right tools to keep here there.

“He doesn’t…”

“Ezekiel doesn’t control you.” I said.

“I want to be with him.” She said, softly.

I didn’t like it, but it fit what I wanted. “And I’m happy for you.”

It contrasted him and me. One was controlling, one was not.

The words scared her eyes back down to the coin.

* * *

Emmy came back at roughly the same time, a little after midnight, this time still in her work uniform. She worked at Big Racks, an outdoorsy-themed restaurant whose main feature was the skimpily clad waitresses. Emmy certainly had the body for it. Even in the throes of passion the previous night, I hadn’t really recognized just how big and beautiful those breasts were. The right presentation is obviously everything.

Unfortunately, Zoey was with her. The two were laughs and giggles until they made it through the front door and saw me. It was like one of those old movies where you can hear a record scratch as the protagonist enters a bar where he is completely out of place. I suddenly realized that there was a possibility that Emmy hadn’t told Zoo about our little interlude the night before; an interlude that had lasted most of the night.

“Hey, sexy.” Emmy said, tossing her purse to the chair by the door.

“I still can’t believe…” Zoey started, but Emmy stopped her, breasts heaving precariously at the top of her shirt, emblazoned with the slogan, Rack ’em Up!

“You’re just creeped out that his mother is married to your dad.” Emmy said, kicking off one shoe by stepping on the heel with her other toe. She repeated the process, letting the sneakers fall where they may.

“Either that.” She said, playfully, kissing Zoo a quick peck on the lips before turning to me. “Or you’re scared that you won’t be able to compete.”

As I stood there just listening, other than feeling Emmy’s palm graze the front of my shorts as she passed me into the kitchen, I realized that I was only thinking about my next steps with Debbie. Any other male would be, and I’m assuming here, making sure that he encouraged the sexy waitress into a repeat of the previous night’s performance. A percentage would fantasize about tapping their quasi-sister in a sapphic plus-one role as well. Zoo looked dolled up to go dancing. Her short, black dress and spiked heels weren’t even in the same style ballpark as Emmy’s sham of a t-shirt and denim shorts; rolled so high up her thighs it seemed as if her delicious flesh was pouring out the cuffs.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be fucking Dane-O, el Dorko anytime soon.”

“More for me.”

Zoo and I stared daggers at each other as we heard the words from the kitchen, followed by the clinking of beer bottles.

* * *

Throughout it all, Emmy’s shorts had only made it down to her knees, yet I still wasn’t making a move to take them off. It was her encouragement, nay, begging, that had my rock-hard cock poised at the seemingly impenetrable barrier of her upturned ass, with her angling her way backwards, building up the heat in the battle between unmovable object and unstoppable force. She cried out in pleasure as my cock prevailed, the head stretching her wide as it invaded her perfect body.

Zoo was still in a near fetal position at the head of the bed, still trembling like her body was experiencing aftershocks from the Richter Scale-worthy orgasm that had been brought on by a combination of my pounding cock and Emmy’s talented fingers working her clit like a musical instrument. I could still see the glisten of a streak of cum tracing her cheekbone like some sort of lewd contouring.

I hadn’t expected it, but it had been far, far better than I had been imagined.

The same could be said for my first experience with anal sex, though my mind was still wandering a bit. At the moment Emmy was backing her ripe, young ass into me, driving my cock deeper and deeper into her bowels, I was thinking about Debbie.

No, I wasn’t thinking about fucking her instead of the two beauties currently gracing my rumpled sheets. I was wondering why I was obsessing about her. A gorgeous young woman, way out of my league, was in my bed, fulfilling a long-held sexual fantasy while yet another in-demand beauty was curled up in the aftermath of my cock’s frenzied assault.

“God, damn.” Emmy cooed, running her fingers through long, curly hair as she struggled to catch my eye over her shoulder. “That’s probably the biggest cock I’ve ever had in my ass.”

I hesitated to believe her, and it goes without mentioning that I wasn’t about to ask her how many cocks she had had up her ass. Mine was enough for me to worry about. The orgasm whose physical remains had travelled from between Zoo’s trembling legs onto her pleasure-wracked face was giving me some confidence that I would last far longer than if it hadn’t happened, but I had never experienced anything quite so erotic.

The Big Racks waitress was fucking me, and there was no way of denying that, just as there had been no way of denying that Zoo had ridden my cock with a wild abandon that I had never suspected was hidden in her quirky, faux-innocent demeanor.

As Emmy ground that beautiful behind into the base of my shaft I grunted, gripping her by the hips. She groaned in pleasure as I drove just a bit deeper, before hitting her hard with a half-dozen short thrusts, withdrawing just an inch or to of my cock from her vice-like ass on each pass.

As the intensity with which I fucked her increased, Emmy’s ability to hold herself up and coherently call out my name decreased. By the time I was preparing to cum, her face was buried in the sheets and I was pounding into her ass with audible slapping sounds. Zoo was starting to make stirrings nearby and I quickly wondered, and dismissed the question on whether ass-to-mouth was a real thing, or just a porn thing. I figured the latter, but dropping my load into the beautiful, moaning mass beneath me was equally exciting. My full weight was on her as the cum finally poured from me, as if it was being pulled from my toes.

23 April 2020

It was only a minor confrontation in the morning, and within a couple of hours, Debbie was over at my house, this time up in my bedroom, apologizing, all while staring at the coin in my hand. My dexterity had certainly improved, and she followed it, mesmerized.

“I’m sorry, again, Dane.” She said. “I don’t know why Ezekiel had to be such an asshole about it.”

I put my hand on her knee and she didn’t make any move to escape it. She was focused. Since we were side-by-side and she couldn’t really look me in the eye, there was no other alternative other than staring at the hardwood floor.

“It’s okay, Debbie.” I said. “It’s understandable that he feels a bit threatened. He doesn’t want you to be on equal ground, and that makes sense. If he let you be with someone like me, he’s afraid that you would see how much he really has to offer.”

“He has a lot to offer.’

“I’m sure he does.” I said.

“He does.”

“Lot’s of people have a lot to offer.”

She smiled. “I know you have a lot to offer, Dane.”

I laughed. I hoped it felt to her like we were sharing a moment of levity. I was laughing because she had verbatim said what I wanted her to say, and the road to get there hadn’t even been that long.

“You’re with him because he has a lot to offer.”

“I am.”

“It would be foolish to turn down an offer like that.”

“It would.” She agreed, as if the idea had been her own.

The conversation between Ezekiel and I had been short, but I had seen him trying to win me over, or worse, bring his powers of control to bear over me. I had deployed my own coin, but he barely glanced at it. I’m sure he knew its power as well as I did and was rightfully afraid to look at my mastery of it.

I could see what Debbie might see in him, just through his eyes. They were captivating. Were they the vector he used to spread his control? It was likely. I felt flushed every time they met mine, so I avoided them as diligently as he avoided my coin.

“How are things between the two of you, sexually?” I asked.

She paled a bit. “That’s kind of personal, Dane.”

I backed away a bit. “I’m sorry, Debbie.” I said, my hand still high on that incredible thigh. “I was just trying to offer some help.”

I could see gears turning in her head.

“I shouldn’t be so sensitive.” She said. “I know you’ve got a lot to offer, and I’d be crazy not to take you up on it.

“So?”

Things were clicking into place, leaving no room for her to question the logic I’d slowly instilled.

“Oh!” She said. “I mean, it’s generally good. I want more, but he’s doing his best. He tells me so.”

“Does he?” I asked. It was just a placeholder to hide some flashing outrage.

“Yeah.”

“Well, if he tells you so, it must be so.” I said, changing the coin’s direction.

“Must be.”

“I bet he feels bad that you want more, so it’s best that you don’t really bring it up.”

“Probably.”

“It would make him feel better if you didn’t need more. It would be lying to him to fake it, though.”

“I don’t want that.”

“Of course, not.” I said.

“We’ve just got to figure out a good way for you to actually feel it.”

“I’m glad I came to you Dane.” She said. “You’ve always been the smart one.”

“I’m not smarter than you, Debbie.” I said. “I just learn different things.”

“Like not majoring in dance?” She said, shrugging her shoulders. “My parents freaked out; did I tell you that?”

“You dance beautifully.”

I could see the blush. It seemed lift her cheeks.

“I’ve got something I’m working on…” She said, with enthusiasm that waned as the sentence broke in two. “…for…him.”

“It would be better for him if you had some outside thoughts, wouldn’t it?”

She smiled. “You’d do that for me?”

“I’d do that for you.”

“You do have a lot to offer.” She whispered, pulling her phone out of her back pocket. She swiped across the spiderwebbed screen; how she read anything in that mess was beyond me. “Let me get the music.”

A minute later, the girl of my dreams was dancing yet another erotically charged routine, right in front of me. Her eyes had nowhere to go except to mine, this time.

Okay, so I’ve fallen off the wagon regarding writing this, so I’ll be concise as to not tie up all of my time. If I go into too much detail, I’ll burn out again. This needs to be regular, because the changes in her are already dramatic.

I’ve moved out of my parents’ house, which has made it a little more difficult to keep tabs on the two of them. Things are falling apart between them already. When we’re together, she confides her feelings about him in me, yet I still haven’t gotten her to pull the trigger and say a final goodbye.

“He just doesn’t have anything to offer me anymore.” She said, setting a cup of steaming, black coffee down onto the table beside me before stepping gracefully to my left to retrieve the throw pillow nestled into the corner of the cushions on the far side. I think it’s just something she thinks I want to hear. Her tight skirt rode up a bit, giving me a succulent glimpse of creamy skin before she slipped back in front of me, her face lit up in a smile. “Are you sure it’s alright?”

She held up the pillow and cocked her head to one side like a curious pup.

“Of course.”

Debbie smiled, unbuttoning the two buttons on her sweater after dropping the pillow on the floor between my feet. She folded it neatly and deliberately, placing it on the end table next to my coffee. I brought the mug to my lips and sipped slowly, staring at her as she repeated the process with her blouse.

“Are you sure that you don’t want me to dance first?”

“No, that’s okay, Debbie.” I said, “You know, you don’t have to do that for me at all, if you don’t want to.”

Debbie smiled as she started unbuttoning my pants.

“You know, Ezekiel and I are happier.” She said. “I mean, we still have our issues, but what you’re doing to help has been wonderful. I don’t know how to repay you.”

I ran my finger delicately through her hair, depositing the loose strands behind her right ear before cupping my palm between those silken locks and the heat of her neck. She instinctively came forward, wetting her lips before parting them.

“You don’t have to repay me for anything, Debbie.” I said. “I love you.”